Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

4141 N. Harrison St.,
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804
Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Dodge Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More
  • Fresh Hot Coffee Free for our Customers
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
Laurie50
8/16/2016

"Best experience in buying a car ever."

These people at Auto Max are very very professional they did such a great job with my husband and myself they help me pick the car that I wanted I paid for most of it and they finance the rest and no it's not a problem with that as well my salesman Ronnie he was excellent he showed me feature on my car

I think the internet person that I talked to was Morgan I loved her she was wonderful

R.Dorrough
8/01/2016

"Superior Customer Service"

No pressure salesman made my buying experience a smooth, nearly effortless transaction. If you are in the market for a vehicle I highly recommend you check these guys out. You are sure to be impressed!

Iamjmarchand
7/29/2016

"Great truck buying experience! "

Had a very great buying experience, Derek was very knowledgeable and helpful! Was in and out of the dealership within an hour! Great people to work with!

SPEER
7/15/2016

"Quick Service"

Had scheduled oil service, was sent e mails reminded me of it. Everything went smooth, answered all my questions, fast service, free because of first service of vehicle. Thanks You

Balmes6
7/10/2016

"Lifelong customer"

This dealership puts the customer FIRST, which is a rarity in this business. Our salesman was low pressure, honest, and sincerely seemed to enjoy what he does. The staff is committed to maintaining relationships long term, and we not only will use them from here on, we immediately referred a friend the same day and they also bought a vehicle from them! Love having a local dealership we can trust!!

happy traveler
6/27/2016

"Fast and reliable repair service"

I have been dealing with their Service Dept. for eight years. It was their work on my previous auto (bought elsewhere) which led to the decision to make a new car purchase from them.

DWI
6/25/2016

"Routine Oil Change and vehicle software update."

Friendly, courteous, and great personnel. Have always found the dealership to be willing to work with me to get the job done quickly and efficiently.

Petiejo
6/03/2016

"Looking for a reliable car"

I liked that there was never any pressure applied by my sales rep. I've driven my new pre-owned car for three days now and am excited to own it. I will need to make an appointment with the service department since I discovered a few minor things that need to be taken care of.

ShanZach
5/31/2016

"Wonderful service department and the people are so friendl!!"

Rob in the service department is so very knowledgeable about Jeeps. He was very helpful and I would send everybody I know to see them! Thank you!

Rob

happy traveler
5/14/2016

"Excellent Service Dept."

We started using their service department about 2007-08 and bought our new car there because of those experiences. I highly recommend their service department.

Reviews of Ronnie Columbus