Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

4141 N. Harrison St.,
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804
Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Dodge Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More
  • Fresh Hot Coffee Free for our Customers
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
happy traveler
7/04/2015

"re-alignment and air bag re-call"

Always a pleasure. Adam is very helpful. I try to keep up-to-date on the servicing requirements for my vehicle and Adam is patient and helpful when I call to discuss anything which might be needed.

Adam in Service Dept.

Steven5811
7/02/2015

"EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!"

THIS WAS THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE IVE EVER HAD!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. I REALLY APPRECIATE SUCH AN EASY TRANSACTION. I WONT EVER SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!

carthen3
6/30/2015

"very professional"

I was greeted with a good attitude and the time for my visit was excellent.I would recommend this dealership to friends and family or the public sector.

Challenger
6/28/2015

"Great"

The salesman, Ronnie, was very helpful, efficient, and professional. There was no haggling on the price. We looked at the web site and went with the sale price they had listed.

diane1983
6/19/2015

"Easy transaction, very professional"

Automax was a dream to work with. I'd dreaded shopping for a new car because of my previous experience with other car dealerships. I've experienced what seems to be bait-and-switch and hard sell tactics--no fun. We went to Automax because they were advertising the exact car I wanted. It was there! The salesperson and financial officer were knowledgeable and professional. No hard sell, just an easy transaction. I highly recommend this dealership.

jim
6/01/2015

"Great Experience"

This was the best car buying experience I have had at a dealership. They worked the price of the car out with me over the phone, so I didn't have to drive just an hour for me to learn it was not in my budget. They explained the optional warranty to me and did not pressure me to buy it. They simply asked if I was interested and when I said no that was it. I couldn't even believe they did not harass me or try to guilt me into buying it. It was such an easy transaction.

Christy
5/24/2015

"oil change"

The service at Automax was great! They have always given me great service in the past two years. Thanks AutoMax!!

2Rams-n-caddie
5/15/2015

"Used car purchase"

3rd purchase from this dealer. Courteous staff, no pressure sales, excellent financial assistance, enjoyable overall atmosphere. I have talked with salesman, sales manager, service people, finance rep, and general manager, All staff has been ready & willing to make our purchases as quick & hassle free.

Go Blu Van
5/10/2015

"The service manager puts the health of the car first."

The service department has kept my van running for 140,000 miles and counting. We are nearing 80 and have never had a breakdown out on the road.

Adam

Norman
5/10/2015

"Great experience "

Zac was very helpful and the sales manager was very up front we knew what we wanted and he told us what he could do up front no back and froth like every other dealerships I been to... I will buy all my cars from these guys from now on!

Reviews of Gareth Graham