Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Gareth Graham

Thomas Billings, Sales Consultant, Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Thomas Billings

October 16, 2016

"Fast, Friendly, Hassle Free"

- Happy Camper :)

Clint was our salesman in the purchase of a 2017 Ram 2500. Was anticipating a full day of haggling over price and value of trade. Was totally surprised. In and out in less than a few hours.

October 05, 2016

"nice dealership, excellent experience"

- ram man

this is second ram 3500 i purchased from automax and courtney stiles in the last year. first truck ok but i wanted a few more bells whistles. found what i wanted on their excellent web site and courtney did the rest. she passed along more info and price change on the vehicle. i drove from kansas to the dealership and she met me at the door. answered all my questions. she is very professional and courteous. she helped me get the the best price even helped me transfer my belongings from my trade in to new vehicle. transferred my tags, had the truck detailed and filled with fuel. she is a sweetheart. i would not hesitate to purchased my next vehicle form automax and courtney. finance department very helpful as well. sorry i can't remember the gentleman's name.

September 22, 2016

"Bad Service"

- edilreyes

After spending 800 dollars to get my car fixed, the mechanic left me a remembrance back on the driver seat: grease smudge. At first I was told that my car still has warranty left to get it fixed, cell phone feature and driver side wheel bearing. They completed the work and told me that my warranty has expired last year. Okay, this is the only Chrysler dealer in Shawnee and I was mistaken for being "STUPID." BAD service!!!!!

New 2015 Ram 5500 HD Chassis, $46500

2015 Ram 5500 HD Chassis

New 2015 Dodge Durango, $34000

2015 Dodge Durango

New 2016 Ram 1500, $43500

2016 Ram 1500

New 2016 Ram 1500, $42500

2016 Ram 1500

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Dodge Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More