Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

4141 N. Harrison St.,
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804
Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Dodge Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
Christy
5/24/2015

"oil change"

The service at Automax was great! They have always given me great service in the past two years. Thanks AutoMax!!

2Rams-n-caddie
5/15/2015

"Used car purchase"

3rd purchase from this dealer. Courteous staff, no pressure sales, excellent financial assistance, enjoyable overall atmosphere. I have talked with salesman, sales manager, service people, finance rep, and general manager, All staff has been ready & willing to make our purchases as quick & hassle free.

Go Blu Van
5/10/2015

"The service manager puts the health of the car first."

The service department has kept my van running for 140,000 miles and counting. We are nearing 80 and have never had a breakdown out on the road.

Adam

Norman
5/10/2015

"Great experience "

Zac was very helpful and the sales manager was very up front we knew what we wanted and he told us what he could do up front no back and froth like every other dealerships I been to... I will buy all my cars from these guys from now on!

carthen3
4/24/2015

"very clean,and professional"

I purchased my vehicle at this facility,and have been there for all service and authorized work performed since 03/2011. I highly recommend this company.

Lawrence
3/24/2015

"Great car buying exsperience ever"

I have been in sales for 26 years I understand how important customer service is to a company success, Best all around service ever thanks.

Mathew, Zack Brodie, Gm steve, ashley

JG
2/14/2015

"Honestly, 5 Stars"

I purchase a lot of cars. Typically I have a good experience without too much headache. The Other dealer I tried to buy from didn't listen to my needs, timeline, or process. I've sold vehicles before and am in sales. You meet needs of your customers, or you should at least listen After honestly a full week of extreme frustration and lack of respect, doubting my knowledge and attempting to bait and switch vehicles w old school managers, I was done. They were disrespectful. In Shawnee for work, I saw the jeep similar to what I wanted, so I ran in a moment. I met Ron Rhodes (US Army). He came across the lot in the rain. Ran back and forth so I didn't have to get out. Brought me keys to drive the Jeep. He was very accommodating and polite. I said, listen. In trading my car. I owe nothing. I want the Jeep Latitude without the comfort pkg, but I need a V6. I have cask for the difference and know what my cars worth. Look on the computer for a dealer trade and we can talk $. In 5 min he found the vehicle. We talked numbers. I was ready to buy. I td him I am Busy! I don't have time to mess around. I've wasted a week. I need the car by Friday at 5. He came in on his day OFF, Drove to Tulsa to do the trade (delivery) himself to meet my timeline had paperwork ready, tank full and detail waiting for me to drive off. 45 min after I arrived, I was gone and thrilled! I Did get a very fair deal as well. I guess the old school managers who absolutely refused to pull the dealer search also just didn't respect that I was there to handle business. Ron R did. Absolutely courteous and respectful. Top quality. Mr Smicklas was wise in that hire.

Ron Rhodes

Dhelseth
2/06/2015

"Great Warranty Repair CBD Oil Change"

In less than 1 hour, I had a warranty recall done and an oil change. The service people kept me informed and the cost of oil change was good. I am very happy with my 2012 Town and Country, thanks in large part to the care given to it by Autax. Thanks.

snolen
2/01/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Absolutely the best car buying experience We have ever had. We showed up just before closing time and they went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Low pressure and great atmosphere. Will definitely recommend in the future.

Matthew

Kaydeebug
1/26/2015

"Made it right"

Finance guy made it right with payments lowered. Satisfied with what was not so good at first to turning out ok for me and my budget

Reviews of Gareth Graham