Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

4141 N. Harrison St.,
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804
Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Dodge Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More
  • Fresh Hot Coffee Free for our Customers
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
happy traveler
6/27/2016

"Fast and reliable repair service"

I have been dealing with their Service Dept. for eight years. It was their work on my previous auto (bought elsewhere) which led to the decision to make a new car purchase from them.

Adam Keepper

DWI
6/25/2016

"Routine Oil Change and vehicle software update."

Friendly, courteous, and great personnel. Have always found the dealership to be willing to work with me to get the job done quickly and efficiently.

Petiejo
6/03/2016

"Looking for a reliable car"

I liked that there was never any pressure applied by my sales rep. I've driven my new pre-owned car for three days now and am excited to own it. I will need to make an appointment with the service department since I discovered a few minor things that need to be taken care of.

ShanZach
5/31/2016

"Wonderful service department and the people are so friendl!!"

Rob in the service department is so very knowledgeable about Jeeps. He was very helpful and I would send everybody I know to see them! Thank you!

Rob

happy traveler
5/14/2016

"Excellent Service Dept."

We started using their service department about 2007-08 and bought our new car there because of those experiences. I highly recommend their service department.

Adam Keepper

C B
4/28/2016

"Exceeded my highest expectations"

Stopped in on a whim headed to OKC from McAlester and SUPER glad that I did. I told Clint I was short on time and wanted their best price on a new Jeep and best trade in value on my vehicle and that I needed to be back on the road in 1 hour. Clint gave me a great price on a new Jeep, more than I expected on trade in value, a purchase agreement, AND answered all my questions in less that 45 min! Came back 3 days later to purchase the car and arrived to find my vehicle backed into a front parking spot, detailed, full of gas and the paperwork took a very short 20 min or so. Everyone there was super friendly and very experienced at their job. I could not be happier with my entire experience. To ANYONE looking for a new or used DCJR, make Automax in Shawnee your first stop and I am certain you wont have a need to shop anywhere else!

Clint

MaryFry
4/26/2016

"Happy customer "

Very happy with our new Jeep. Had a glitch with our financing and Steven Rafford found another place to finance us with no problems. Had some extras added to our jeep, they got the parts ordered quickly, even the specialty items we requested. Dropped it off on a Thursday evening and got it back on Saturday afternoon. Very happy with the whole process.

Exterior12
4/23/2016

"Get the name right"

As always the service dept gets 5 stars. But the administrative offices get a 2 because you are still calling me Lora Chastain! I Tim Chastain bought and am the owner and driver of the Ram! And yet you still send the survey in here name,! Really? I have called , emailed and you all still can't get it right.

Adam

Ramgirl106
4/22/2016

"Very Happy "

Ronnie was the best! He always goes out of his way to make things easy and hassle free! That is why I keep coming back to him for all my truck buying needs!

Challenger
4/11/2016

"Great People!"

Nice people to work with. Ronnie was great! Would defiantly do business there again. He made buying a car a very enjoyable experience. They treat you right!

Reviews of Steven Radford