Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

4141 N. Harrison St.,
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804
Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Dodge Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
Ldyravon
1/24/2016

"Wonderful Service"

My family loves AutoMax Shawnee and the staff. They have made us part of their family. They go out of their way to help with any vehicular needs. We have been customers for over fifteen years.

Falonbrooke
1/21/2016

"Best place to buy a car"

This was our 2nd new car purchase from Automax and both were great experiences. Everyone was nice and friendly. Not pushing or annoying like other dealerships. Highly recommend anyone looking to start here

happy traveler
1/21/2016

"Great service department"

Scheduled service appointment was done on time and with attention to detail. I have dealt with this department for several years and they have helped me keep my 2009 Chrysler in excellent running condition, which gives me confidence when making long trips.

Adam

nurs.tgg
1/02/2016

"Great Sales "

Ronnie was great helping us find the car wanted and getting a good trade in price .Would recommend to family and friends . Financing was fast and easy .

SPEER
12/31/2015

"2015 Jeep Renegade"

One of the most easy new vehicle purchases ever, got the vehicle I wanted at a reasonable price, got the trade in value for my 2012 Honda I wanted. Thomas Billings made the whole transition easy and pleasurable, no pressure to buy, did not feel rushed to make a decision.

Mike Schultz
12/26/2015

"Jeep trouble code"

We brought out jeep in for a check engine light. They scanned and found the problem quickly. Jeep was done and performed better in no time at all. Thanks Nick and Adam

Adam

HappyCustomer
12/23/2015

"Service on my vehicle"

Excellent service. Very happy with the staff and the quality of their work. I will return for my next vehicle needs. Service department is the best.

Adam Keeper

pyrateer
12/15/2015

"Always Friendly, Always Willing to Help"

Thomas and Steven will not stop working for you until you have the best deal available! We have been buying our cars from these guys for years and hope to continue well into the future.

Steven581169
12/08/2015

"Excellent Service!!!"

Scheduled an appointment and got my vehicle right in for its first oil change. Rob Begley in the service department did a great job!!!! I will continue to use AutoMax Dodge for all of my service needs.

dhubbard1961
12/04/2015

"great service"

Auto max goes out of their way to may you feel welcome and to get the help you need. Their service department is out standing, We made a mistake by going to Norman, Went to Auto max for help on our new jeep because Norman would help us only had my jeep for 3weeks went to Auto Max for help was treated with open arms and made sure everything was taken care of.

Adam Keeper