Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Call
Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Dodge Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge Area
  • Cable Television
  • Fresh Hot Coffee Free for our Customers
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines

"Quick, easy, and painless!"

Best car buying experience I have had, We called ahead, spoke with Steven Radford told him what we were looking for and he was awesome. When we arrived at the dealership, he and Ronnie Columbus had a small selection of cars for us to look at, one of which was perfect for us, a Chrysler 200. This made things so much easier and quicker, I would highly recommend them for your next car buying experience. MGoodson

"Service - Scott "

I hit 5 stars on the previous post for all categories. Hopefully it works this time since it only showed friendliness as 5-star and I can't find the edit option. This place is great. If they added a wash and detail to service, I'd be in heaven! This is my home away from home. We service all of our vehicles here! Scott is the best!

"Excellent Buying Experience!!"

Highly Recommended! 5 Star Rating! No hassle or pressure into buying a vehicle. In Sales, Brandt Rodgers was so helpful in helping me, with the purchase of my new vehicle! He answered all my questions without hesitation. In the Finance department Gareth Graham did such a great job in getting me the best finance rate! Sales Manager Matthew Stufflebeam was very friendly and ready to help with anything I needed. Such a Warm and Friendly Atmosphere!!!! :)

Matthew Stufflebeam

"Jeepin' & Happy"

I spent along time looking for what I wanted. I found it here. I was treated with respect, with honesty, and by a knowledgeable staff. I know they truly cared about how I felt when I left there. Yes I did get an excellent vehicle at a fair and great price. Yes I would send family & friends to this no pressure dealership. They don't attack you, hide your keys, or put you into something they just need to sell. They are customer service models.

"Great experience"

I had a great experience buying from automax dodge I came in and spoke to the salesman Bobby Shackleford and with the sales manager Kenny. I was looking for a new truck, I had already driven the Ford and was trying to decide between the Ram or the Ford. Bobby and Kenny gave me the deal I was looking for. I must say this is one of the first times I have been car shopping and did not feel any pressure from the sales staff. I wound up buying a 2014 Ram crew cab 4X4 for myself and a 2013 dodge avenger for my daughter. The staff stayed until 11pm working to get everything completed even though they closed at 8pm. Overall it was a pleasure working with the entire team. Thank you Bobby, Ken & Garreth I am loving my new truck and my daughter loves here avenger. Shane Conner

"1500 Dodge Ram"

I would give your entire staff a 5 star rating and Jerrie was outstanding and I will keep coming back for future vehicle maintenance and vehicle purchases. Jerrie exceeded our expectations, was professional, informative, patient and courteous. My wife and I have been searching for our vehicle needs around OKC for over 3 months and Jerrie's salesmanship and non-pressure tactics was a welcome relief to the overbearing tactics we have received. Thank you for exceeding our expectations and meeting our needs. This is our second Dodge Ram we have purchased from your dealership and we expect to be buying our 3rd vehicle from you in the future. Sincerely and Gratefully, Tom & Cathy Broderick

"Why shop any where else!"

If you hate the car lot hassels then you need to go see Courtney and Steven. I have been dealing with this dealership for 10 years and drive 65 mile just to get there and would not think about spending my money any where else. I find myself stopping by just to say hello and see what's new on the lot. Scott in service will go out of his way to make sure you are taken care of if you have any problems and if you just need your oil changed he is there to make sure it's done right. Using the 1 to 5 star rating system this dealership gets a 7 ... Need I say more?

"Automax Shawnee"

I was really happy with my whole experience in purchasing my 2014 Jeep Cherokee. I would happily recomend Ronnie Columbus to anyone wanting a new vehicle.

"Best Experience Ever"

I bought a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee at AutoMax in Shawnee and I can honestly say that I have never had a better experience purchasing a car. General Manager Dale Smicklas patiently searched until he found just the vehicle I was looking for which happened to be out of state and was brought in to the dealership within days. Once we came to the dealership to pick up the car we got the best attention ever, seamlessly moving through the whole process with extremely friendly and personable staff. Gareth in the finance department made what can be a nerve wracking process very easy and comfortable. Our visit finished with a thorough one on one with Rob in sales. He patiently and cheerfully went through every feature of the car inside and out and even set up my phone with the BlueTooth and the vehicle's custom instrument panel. We left with a full tank of gas and assurances from all that they were there for us with any other questions we may have. I would whole heartedly recommend this dealership to everyone. Many thanks to Dale and the whole bunch! Did I say I love my car??!!!

"Courtney was very friendly and helpful. She patiently..."

Courtney was very friendly and helpful. She patiently listened to our needs and helped is find the perfect car. The whole process was easy and fast. I will definitely go back and recommend her and Automax.

Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

March 20, 2014

I'm pleased Courtney and Gareth were able to take care of you and meet your expectations. Our goal, is to provide a stress free environment so that you can find the vehicle that's right for you. Congratulations on your new vehicle, if there is anything else that we can do to make your ownership experience better, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Dale Smicklas General Manager dsmicklas@automaxok.com 405-275-1104

Reviews of Steven Radford