Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Dale Smicklas

February 07, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Toni L

Dale and Matt where truly wonderful to work with! They made my buying experience pleasant and painless. I would highly recommend buying your next car from this dealership, they have great customer service!

January 29, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service!!!!"

- Alicia87

I have to start by saying that I have always dreaded having to buy a new car because I have always had such a bad experience when it came to car dealerships so when it cam down to me and my husband buying a new vehicle I was not looking forward to it. So when we started looking we new exactly what vehicle we wanted and what price we wanted our payments. We checked out a few dealerships that had the vehicle that we wanted but not with the right price that we wanted. After giving up looking I called Automax Dodge in Shawnee and talked with Derek Byers and told him exactly the car we wanted and what price we wanted but that we didn't want to drive all the way there if it wasn't going to be the monthly prices we wanted to pay. He was very understanding and we were able to do any easy credit check before we had to come up to the dealership. He called us in less than an hour and informed us that we had been APPROVED and with exactly the price we wanted. We are now the proud owners of a 2016 Jeep Renegade Sport 4x4!!! Long story short I have never had this great of an experience in car buying. Everyone at Automax Dodge were very friendly and always helpful. They have earned themselves a loyal customer. I highly recommend them

January 18, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Mark

I have enjoyed the reliability of the service with my Jeep. The online booking needs to correspond to the actual booking time slots to avoid confusion. But, I love the ability to go online and make my appointments with the Service person that I can have confidence with making sure my vehicle is taken care of! Outstanding work Adam and thank you for keeping me updated! Thank you!

New 2016 Jeep Renegade, $19395

2016 Jeep Renegade

New 2016 Ram 1500, $46484

2016 Ram 1500

New 2016 Jeep Renegade, $19535

2016 Jeep Renegade

New 2016 Ram 1500, $44229

2016 Ram 1500

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Dodge Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More