Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

4141 N. Harrison St.,
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74804
Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info
About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

AutoMax has the best customers in the great state of Oklahoma and beyond! Our wonderful customers have helped make us #1 in customer satisfaction in Oklahoma. Our goal is to meet your vehicle needs and exceed your expectations, whether you visit us for service, parts and accessories, or a new or pre-owned vehicle, and make you a customer for life. Let AutoMax be your first resource to keep you on the road! We don’t want our customers to just ‘drive off into the sunset. We believe our customers should receive the kind of friendly, courteous, professional service that keeps them coming back. Our goal is to get to know you and your vehicle, and be your automotive partner for life. Our staff of Internet Sales Managers, Sales Consultants, Parts Specialists, and Service Advisors are true automotive professionals. You tell us what you need and want, and we listen and respond. We understand that your vehicle is a big investment, and we will work to make sure you get the right vehicle and the support to keep it in peak condition. We are here to serve you, answer your questions, and provide you with the resources you require for all your automotive needs without any pressure. Our selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles is second to none. With two Oklahoma City Metro area Hyundai stores, AutoMax Hyundai Del City and AutoMax Hyundai of Norman, and AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Shawnee, we have the right vehicle either here in Oklahoma or on its way. Our websites provide a great resource to see what we have available now or coming soon. You can also contact one of our Internet Sales Managers for extra help and personal care via phone, email, live chat, or text. No matter what method works best, we are here to serve you! We love your feedback and it spurs us to excel. Thank you for your consideration, your business, and most of all letting us know how we did today! AutoMax Auto Group Team

About Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep

• Oklahoma's Top Ranked Dodge Dealership in Customer Satisfaction!
  • Contact Us Online for Best Service-Chat, Email, Texts and More
  • Snack and Soda Vending Machines
Jrzjacque
9/01/2015

"Excellent"

This was the easiest and quickest dealership I've ever been to. They were very helpful with all my questions. They also very helpful with my husband only needing to be there to sign the paperwork, due to his job he can only be gone for a short time.

Christy
9/01/2015

"outstanding"

This is my family's first new used car. These guys went above and beyond to help us get into the car. Its been a real blessing!

penguinlady
8/29/2015

"Great Experience"

Great buying experience with no hassle, no high pressure and very friendly staff that made the whole experience terrific. Our sales person was the best, did not make us feel like we were just a way for him to make and maintain his paycheck. Very relaxed and very personable. I would definitely visit this dealership again. Oh yes, I had an experience with the parts department and they were just as great as the salesman. They get my kudo's for doing a great job all the way around.

llori8565
8/20/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

A great dealership and sales team! You wont go wrong when you purchase a vehicle from this dealership! Was looking at new vehicle. I was asked what I was looking for. Zac brought a couple of vehicles that were options for us. We found a used vehicle on lot that was perfect for us and the deal was done! These are great people to do business with! This is our fourth vehicle purchased from this lot.

Zac Broadie

acklin,nanny
8/17/2015

"warranty service"

Took longer than quoted when I made the appointment, but they took care of a notice that I had just received the day before I came in for service.

Zac Broadie ? not sure

travis837
8/10/2015

"Amazing Service"

Zac was very helpful, friendly, and they were able to give us the deal other dealers "couldn't". They worked with us and went above and beyond. We had very specific needs and wants. We ran the guys ragged and they kept coming back with a smile and working to get us in the car we wanted.

ZacBroadie

QTFINE
8/09/2015

"Great Service"

Was fast and easy! No bull! Told them what I wanted and the next thing I new I had the keys and was driving off the lot

Shanks
8/08/2015

"Scheduling"

Service was right on schedule. Showed up early and they took me right in and finished in record time. Still waiting on parts from Chrysler. Adam and the parts department are on top of the problem.

bandman
8/06/2015

"Nice people!"

Adam & Scott are nice, helpful, honest folks. I can always rely on Automax Shawnee for excellent, thorough service, whatever my service needs. Top notch people to deal with.

Adam K.

DarkShadow1130
8/05/2015

"Fantastic Service!"

I had a great experience at this location, Ron Rhodes is the one that helped me and he and his manager Kenney are the only ones I would ever deal with again when I go back! Given my situation they were very understanding and very helpful, they found the absolute perfect car for me that had everything I wanted. And were even willing to have a vehicle come in from another dealership just to make sure I got what I wanted. When you go in let them know Colton's review is what brought you in!

Ron Rhodes