Avondale Nissan

10305 W Papago Fwy,
Avondale, Arizona 85323
Avondale Nissan Info
About Avondale Nissan

Avondale Nissan has been awarded as "Nissan's Owner First Award of Excellence" Dealer. The Nissan Owner First Award of Excellence dealers are recognized for consistently living up to the high standards of excellence! Our customer service makes us the BEST place to buy a NISSAN in PHOENIX Finding the right car at the right price, is often a challenge. Finding the right dealer to do business with, well..that too can be as much of a challenge. At Avondale Nissan, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our knowledgeable sales and service teams raise the customer care bar to the highest level. If you have never purchased nor had your vehicle serviced here at Avondale Nissan, allow us the opportunity to earn your business. We are located at the I-10 and 101 freeway - only minutes from downtown Phoenix, Glendale and Peoria.

About Avondale Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Available Enterprise Rentals
Rio V
6/23/2015

"Best car buying experience by far! "

Avondale Nissan was the best dealership I've ever dealt with! Cory Nielsen is getting an invite to my wedding! I had a horrible experience 2 years ago when I bought my Altima from Midway Nissan, their sales gimmicks were a cliché. From the long waited hours to the dreaded two week call back for "updated financing terms". That was NOT the case with Avondale Nissan. Cory was my Internet sales rep, and since the get-go he showed a genuine interest to take care of me. I walked in to the dealership at 7:45pm and walked out by 9:15pm . That's including financing!!! Is that not insane?! I already started recommending this dealership and Cory to my friends and family. I can't wait to get my wife a pathfinder from here! I ended up buying a fully loaded 2013 Nissan Altima SV for a great price! Sincerely, Rio V

serdesash
5/25/2015

"Excellent/ No BS"

I traded my Altima in for a 2015 Pathfinder. The Altima was too small for our families needs. I bought my vehicle from Jasin Loop. This is the 4th vehicle I have bought from Jasin Loop. I called Jasin and told him what I liked. He said let me put the numbers together. I was at Coulter Nissan when I called him. I was getting an oil change done because Coulter is closer to my house. I looked at a Pathfinder at Coulter but will only deal with Jasin. Jasin called a couple hours later and gave me the numbers. My wife and I liked the numbers. We came in on Saturday (Memorial day weekend). He had a Pathfinder ready for me to take to my house so my wife could see it. Drove it home, my wife and I looked at it and liked it. My wife and I took a couple hours and talked about it. So nice and no hassle. No back and forth haggling. Jasin says it like it is. Like I said. I have bought 4 vehicles from him already. My wife and I went back and looked at more options. We bought a Pathfinder SL with the Premium package. She liked the sunroof and panoramic sunroof and the upgraded stereo. Jasin did not have one so he went to Nissan in Scottsdale and picked up the one we wanted. Signed paperwork on Sunday. Great experience. He does not sugar coat. If he can then he will. If cant , he will let you know. See you in a couple years for my daughter Jasin. Samir. Sorry if I butchered name. Great finance guy. Jasin already told him what we wanted. He asked questions and got us more back. We had GAP, extended warranty, tire package and maintenance package from Altima. Got us more money back so our extras were not as much.

Samir. Finance guy.

adji623
4/05/2015

"It's a good Nissan buying experience"

I just bought a 2015 Nissan Frontier SV-V6 from Avondale Nissan. From the price request via email until the contract signing of the purchase I have been treated well and courteously. My trade in Nissan Frontier Desert Runner was given a fair value inline with KBB. The price they quoted on the email is straight forward and there was no hidden gimmick cost or haggling when the deal was closed. Plain and simple. Thanks to Jerry Coker and Bruce Weiss for the pleasant purchasing process. I would recommend doing business with Avondale Nissan.

Avondale Nissan responded to this review

April 22, 2015

Thank you so Much adji623. We appreciate you!!

raquelco1
3/31/2015

"awesomeness "

My husband had a really bad experience at another dealership. Bruce Weiss made us feel right at home. Very professional. He helped us to get into exactly what I wanted. I also love the fact there is no "middle man." I told all my coworkers, family and friend. Thanks Bruce for a wonderful experience. The whole staff was amazing too.

jaime

Avondale Nissan responded to this review

April 22, 2015

Thank you raquelco1 we love our customers. And appreicate your kind words

dtobin
12/28/2014

"Exceptional Customer Sevice"

If you are looking for a great deal on a car in a haggle- free environment and you want to be treated like royalty then go see Jasin Loop, or Trudy Varin . I was excited about buying a new car, but I wasn't looking forward to spending the day haggling back and forward and playing the dealership games. To my delight, that was not my experience at Avondale Nissan at all. I was very pleased with the price and the customer service was exceptional. Jasin made sure all my questions were answered and that I was completely satisfied with every aspect of the car buying process. My suggestion: If you are serous about buying a car, go see Jasin Loop and I promise you will be glad you did.

Barkerb
11/08/2014

"It was a pleasure working with Jasin Loop"

Jasin was one of the greatest sales persons I have ever worked with. He was very pleasant to work with and treated us with respect. He also worked hard for us in getting us into the right vehicle.

frankie.padilla.7
10/13/2014

"very pleasent"

I'm was very impressed on the whole experience, from the beginning till the end, very high praises for Jasin, Pedro and the Nissan team. I look forward to continue to do business with them all. I look forward to letting all my family know how great they are.

Pedro

thankunissan
9/03/2014

"The Customer service in this dealership is awesome!!! "

A special thank you to Bruce Weiss, Carlos Herrera and Frank Kuna!!!! Your customer service is very unique. The experience I had at Avondale Nissan surpasses all others!!! Way to go!!!

Frank Kuna

JanetKB
8/28/2014

"Worth the Drive"

Drove past 2 other Nissan dealers to get to Avondale, but it was worth it. Michael Voss, my salesperson, actually listened to me (unlike typical sales) and in a short time had the right vehicle for me. Avondale gave me top dollar for my trade-in and the entire process was quick, easy and painless. I highly recommend Michael and Avondale Nissan.

Michael Voss

Bkimball913
8/23/2014

"Great news!"

So excited to hear that Bruce Weiss will be back next week working at Avondale Nissan! I have purchased several cars from him and have sent many of my friends and their family to him as well!

Reviews of Jasin Loop