Avondale Nissan

Avondale Nissan

Call
Avondale Nissan Info
About Avondale Nissan

Avondale Nissan has been awarded as "Nissan's Owner First Award of Excellence" Dealer. The Nissan Owner First Award of Excellence dealers are recognized for consistently living up to the high standards of excellence! Finding the right car at the right price, is often a challenge. Finding the right dealer to do business with, well..that too can be as much of a challenge. At Avondale Nissan, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our knowledgeable sales and service teams raise the customer care bar to the highest level. If you have never purchased nor had your vehicle serviced here at Avondale Nissan, allow us the opportunity to earn your business. We are located at the I-10 and 101 freeway - only minutes from downtown Phoenix, Glendale and Peoria.

About Avondale Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Available Enterprise Rentals
Barkerb
11/08/2014

"It was a pleasure working with Jasin Loop"

Jasin was one of the greatest sales persons I have ever worked with. He was very pleasant to work with and treated us with respect. He also worked hard for us in getting us into the right vehicle.

frankie.padilla.7
10/13/2014

"very pleasent"

I'm was very impressed on the whole experience, from the beginning till the end, very high praises for Jasin, Pedro and the Nissan team. I look forward to continue to do business with them all. I look forward to letting all my family know how great they are.

Pedro

thankunissan
9/03/2014

"The Customer service in this dealership is awesome!!! "

A special thank you to Bruce Weiss, Carlos Herrera and Frank Kuna!!!! Your customer service is very unique. The experience I had at Avondale Nissan surpasses all others!!! Way to go!!!

Frank Kuna

JanetKB
8/28/2014

"Worth the Drive"

Drove past 2 other Nissan dealers to get to Avondale, but it was worth it. Michael Voss, my salesperson, actually listened to me (unlike typical sales) and in a short time had the right vehicle for me. Avondale gave me top dollar for my trade-in and the entire process was quick, easy and painless. I highly recommend Michael and Avondale Nissan.

Michael Voss

Bkimball913
8/23/2014

"Great news!"

So excited to hear that Bruce Weiss will be back next week working at Avondale Nissan! I have purchased several cars from him and have sent many of my friends and their family to him as well!

Nancy0808
8/21/2014

"Low pressure"

Trudy was easy to work with, low pressure and I feel I received a very fair deal. I would recommend her highly to those of you who are tired of high pressure, obnoxious car sales people.

melloni44
7/26/2014

"There's no place better! "

My experience with Jerry at Avondale Nissan was the best I've ever had while trying to purchase a vehicle. For fast, honest, reliable business, go see Jerry! He will get you right!

Jerry Coker

bgonzalez25
7/02/2014

"Awesome!!!!!!!"

Best service I have received from a dealership! Corey Nielsen was awesome! I had gone to ABC Nissan and had also spoke to someone at Midway Nissan. ABC Nissan wouldn't work with me on numbers, sales person that helped me didn't seem to interested in selling at first. He probably thought I was just "looking" and not "buying". When I told him I really wanted the car I was looking at and asked for numbers he didn't ask how much I had for down or nothing. He brought me numbers and car payment I was looking at $899!!! I almost had a heart attack! I then told him to give me different numbers with 3 different down payments. He brought me back numbers that I still didn't like, not to mention internet has one price and when I got numbers they had added all their "extra fees" what they call. Then had one guy come over and BS, then another one and more BS at the end of the day I think I saw 5 different people (don't know what's that all about, I thought only collection agencies do "second voices"). While I was at the dealership I was looking online and found Avondale Nissan!! Internet price caught my attention when I called and spoke to Corey I told him what I was looking for and asked if his internet price was really the price, he said YES ma'am! I left dealership and drove to Avondale. Before I arrived he called and asked what I was driving, when I arrived he was waiting and went outside to greet me. I was offered water (were in AZ that's important!) He had the exact car that I described to him on the phone ready to test drive! Corey said before we talk about anything I want you to test drive this car, I thought that was very nice! :) When we got back it took him no time to give me numbers. I was happy and took the deal! Only spoke to Corey threw the deal and one other person....and that would be D'shon Warren in financing. Thank you so much for your time and patience! :)

Corey Nielsen

zonette
6/19/2014

"Mahalo Cory!"

We were truly blessed to have worked with Cory through our car buying experience. He was very professional yet understanding and compassionate to our needs. He displayed much patience as we worked our way through the process. He did not push or force us to buy something we were not interested in or would not fit our budget. He diligently searched for the vehicle that was just right for our family. We would definitely refer anyone to him and Avondale Nissan. Mahalo from the Tam Ohana!

Cory Nielsen

StanRob
4/19/2014

"Sales"

Quoted a price and the price was $4000 more on the contract. Rushed through the process and didn't get to see the contract until we were done. Everything I was told was a lie.

Reviews of Jasin Loop