Avondale Nissan

10305 W Papago Fwy,
Avondale, Arizona 85323
Avondale Nissan Info
About Avondale Nissan

Avondale Nissan has been awarded as "Nissan's Owner First Award of Excellence" Dealer. The Nissan Owner First Award of Excellence dealers are recognized for consistently living up to the high standards of excellence! Our customer service makes us the BEST place to buy a NISSAN in PHOENIX Finding the right car at the right price, is often a challenge. Finding the right dealer to do business with, well..that too can be as much of a challenge. At Avondale Nissan, customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our knowledgeable sales and service teams raise the customer care bar to the highest level. If you have never purchased nor had your vehicle serviced here at Avondale Nissan, allow us the opportunity to earn your business. We are located at the I-10 and 101 freeway - only minutes from downtown Phoenix, Glendale and Peoria.

About Avondale Nissan

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Available Enterprise Rentals
Steven Mancini
9/25/2016

"Looking for a New Car? Go see Frank "the tank" "

My Wife bought her Nissan Rogue from Frank the Tank, was able to work with getting her payment down to what she could afford. Fast forward to 2 months and I decided to purchase a new car as well. Again great customer service, when you go see, Avondale Nissan, ask for Frank the Tank, you wont be disappointed. .

Frank Hardy

CarriebHard
9/18/2016

"Best Experience 3 Cars in a row!!"

I want to publicly thank Avondale Nissan for an amazing buying experience today. I will not shop anywhere else! I personally thank Mike Goodman, Frank Kuna, and of course, Frank Hardy for straight hooking me up today! I got a deal today that NO ONE could beat! I humbly thank each of you, from the bottom of my heart! .... If you want a great deal on a car AND a GREAT car buying experience, go to Avondale Nissan and ask for Frank "the Tank" Hardy.

Frank Hardy (Internet) Mike Goodman (Internet Director)

Jet 4x4
8/13/2016

"No pressure and a great experience"

This was my first car buying experience on my own. I was so nervous hearing all the stories of pressure and being taking advantage of. It was the opposite at Avondale Nissan. I worked with Trudy Varin and she made the entire experience literally fun and exciting. She was professional, absolutely no pressure and very educational on the vehicle (Nissan Frontier 4x4 truck). I felt like I was working with a family member. Thank you! I love my new truck!

The Pit Boss
8/12/2016

"A dealership with no dealer adds to the cars price"

After looking for a great deal. I found not just a great deal, but a great dealership as well. I have been to other car dealerships and have bought new cars in the past. Which typically works with a sale number that is never what they really want. This was not the case with Avondale Nissan. Jasin Loop was the sales rep that contacted me on my inquiry. The price listed was a real price not a price that included thousands of dollars in dealer add on. No $499 for nitrogen in the tires or anything like that. Anything about the car I was looking at was disclosed fairly, that includes the price. I bought the car and came down to metro Phoenix from LAS VEGAS to buy a car from them. Jasin provided top notch five star+ customer service all the way. Which is coming from someone who has worked in the top properties in Vegas providing guest with great service. Fahim the F&I rep did a five star job as well. I can tell you it was worth the 300 mile drive to not deal with the Jokers that give car buying a bad name. Avondale Nissans way of doing business is the RIGHT way. Fair and honest. So in the end I found a great deal and a great dealership. I would recommend them to everyone.

nVeeGreen
8/07/2016

"Nothing hidden, totally transparent and excellent service"

I knew what I wanted and knew what I was spending out the door with financing so I contacted Avondale Nissan through their website and Jasin Loop contacted me very promptly. He was able to get me a great 2015 Rogue with the price I wanted and we worked out all of the details via email including financing and all the other documentation. Once I got to the dealer, all it took was a test drive and paper signing and we were done in less than half an hour (this is so important when you have small kids). This was the most painless auto transaction I have ever been through and I would wholeheartedly recommend Avondale Nissan for your next auto purchase. I tell everyone I know who is in the market for a new vehicle to check out this place-I live in NW Peoria so that means it's an extra 35 minutes away from me but it's totally worth the drive. No hidden dealer adds or dubious additions after the price is set, and for me that is worth everything! I recommend Jasin Loop and I would not hesitate to buy there again. It's the first place I will always look for new or used.

Jennifer
5/16/2016

"Buying a used car"

We used the car buying service through USAA. We had a couple of specific cars picked out from different dealerships. Never have we been able to leave after test driving a vehicle. We always end up being run through all the departments. Jasin Loop was quick, friendly and did not give us this hassle that we were dreading. We ended up buying the car from here. Great experience! will definitely go back here again.

T. Patrick Kinnaman
5/02/2016

"Jasin Loop is the best"

I have had a good relationship with Jasin and Avondale Nissan for several years. I just completed my 4 th purchase. As usual it was a good experience. I highly recommend the dealer and Jasin. Terry Patrick Kinnaman

Cierras123
2/02/2016

"Very friendly. Very satisfied."

My dealer was Jim Sommer and he helped my boyfriend and I get a car. He showed us that he cared and wanted to help us out. He was very friendly. He was just so helpful. Thank you!!!

Jim Sommer

zobradov
12/09/2015

"Fiat 500L"

I was first time at Nissan Avondale. I got best internet offer from Traivon Myers approved by Mike sales manager. That was big reason to drive 40 miles to see their offer, after after I already visited some dealers in north Phx, close to me. The staff at Avondale is the best! No Hassles, super very friendly. Treated me as a person and not just a sale. I would not hesitate to refer Traivon Myers to my friends or buy from him again. They did not try to sell anything else except the car for price sent in email. Not like Scottsdle dealer who increased price for about $2600 more ( $200 car wash w/special coating, tinted windows $600 and were not tinted, oil change for 5 y... etc).

Traivon Myers, Sales consultant; Mark Rivington, Finance manager

kwjw
11/24/2015

"New Frontier"

My wife and I have not bought a new car for a "lot in over 20 years. We were not looking forward to the "car lot" experience, but Cory Nielsen quickly dissolved our apprehension. We did not get sold a car, Corey helped us buy the one we wanted. If word of mouth is still important, Cory will be seeing more folks from our community. James and Kathleen Wilson

Reviews of Fahim Naseer