Avondale Nissan

Finance

June 29, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- JM

We had the pleasure of working with Mike Goodman and Jerry Coker to complete the purchase of a 2017 Nissan NPV just a day after we moved to Phoenix. Mike did an incredible job of communicating all the options and answering questions before we made the move. He was straightforward with the pricing, we didn't have to deal with any hassle, and the NPV with everything we wanted was waiting when we arrived. The morning I picked it up, Jerry did an outstanding job of explaining everything and setting us up for success. Both Mike and Jerry have followed up since our purchase and have always been professional, polite, and great to work with. Thank you!

Jerry Coker
Other Employees : Mike Goodman

June 01, 2017

"Integrity and up front pricing"

- raven2113

I have purchased two new vehicles at Avondale Nissan because of the relationship I've developed over the years with Jasin Loop. Contrary to my experiences with other dealerships, Jasin readily provides up front pricing without the customary "song and dance" which I truly appreciate so I can shop around and make an informed decision. I come from a military background so integrity is of paramount importance to me. Jasin has always been gracious with his time and in sharing his expertise but moreover, he has proven to be a very good human being whom I trust.

May 20, 2017

"Jasin Loop Rocks!"

- Jasin strikes again!

I have been a Nissan customer for about 5 years give or take. On my first purchase, I worked with Jason Loop and his straight to the point, unpressurized approach is what made me come back to him for continued service with Nissan. I recently moved to Houston Texas but I reached out to Jason to see what could be done about trading in my 2015 Rogue. Even with the distance between us, Jasin was able to help me with the transaction here in Texas and I am extremely proud of his integrity and his persistence that made this transaction come to life. I have never had a bad experience with Jason or any form of miscommunication when I have worked with him and I truly appreciate that and you definitely need more people like him that go above and beyond to satisfy a customer. From the bottom of my heart I thank you Jasin Loop, keep up the excellent work!!

New 2017 Nissan Frontier, $26750