BMW Concord

1967 Market St,
Concord, California 94520
BMW Concord Info
About BMW Concord

BMW Concord is family owned and operated for over 30 years. We promise to deliver The Ultimate Driving Machine with The Ultimate Experience. BMW Concord, Where You Can Expect The Exceptional.

About BMW Concord

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

1deb
5/18/2015

"Service Recall"

Excellent Amy thank you the wait was a little long but it was a last minute appointment.Amy was very professional, nice to deal with. I had no problems love BMW's best cars ever

Shirl
5/14/2015

"A PERFECT EXPERIENCE!"

BROCK COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER TO HELP ME THROUGH A RECALL,really appreciated his service and kindness in every way. Shirley Bacher (worth the long drive from Napa}.

Don't remember the others, but he was the best by far.

Carol23
5/13/2015

"No personal interaction"

.. The receptionists were not the best...! And I feel because of that, things did not happen like they should. The receptionist when I picked up my car said a few things that concerned me. I called Brock when I arrived home and the girl that answered the phone told me ... Brock is not in today.. I told her that I had worked with today & she started laughing.... Not good!

rwo
5/08/2015

"Best in the bay area."

JR is outstanding! Would not use anyone else..I know anyone who has a chance to meet him will receive excellent help. Best' service person I have had the pleasure of meeting. Ray

Hadi

"Excellent"

JR Cortez is doing a fantastic job good communications and support definitely recommend always ontime and explaining the process , friendly and professional I've been taking my cars here for years now and JR Cortez has always helped me thru the service needs Thanks!

Vareaj

"Excellent !! "

It was my first experience taking my car to the service dept for oil change and it was awesome great smile , friendly , knowledge attention thank you and also I want to said that I did a appointment on the last min and they found room for my car service thank you JR Cortez

RockyTermanini
5/07/2015

"Michael Heller is the most professional sales advisor in the"

I have ought many cars from many dealerships, but BMW has the ultimate machines and the ultimate sales force. We bought a dream car from Mike, and it is a great car. He sat with us for (almost three hours) to go over the details of the car...one thing for sure, is that we don't feel any pressure or hassle from Mike. I really give Michael credit and five star for giving us the ultimate machine. We really enjoy driving the car...Thank you Michael... Rocky and Line Termanini

Of course we give the Service manager Vicki also (5) stars...

mybmwm3
5/01/2015

"Professionalism !!!"

Amy Bilson is attentive, professional, knowledgeable, personal and efficient. She takes care of your car just like her own. I will definitely make next service appointment with Amy.

badgerguy
4/27/2015

"Anyone but Ken"

Over the past two weeks I have spoken over the phone to Ken Gonsalves three times about my interest in a 2012 Z4. Each time Ken has said that he would talk to his manager about pricing and see what he could do. Ken never gets back to me, so I called him again to say I am very interested in this car. Ken never does get back to me with a price. I live in Wisconsin so the vehicle would have to be shipped to me. The last time I talked to Ken (on 4-18-15) he still wouldn't give me a price and he said that his dealership didn't like to ship cars. Ken then says that he has my number and hangs up. It is now nine days later and I still haven't heard from good old Ken and the 2012 Z4 that I have been interested in is still listed on line. I would have bought this car if he had shown any interest in selling it. Today I am finalizing a deal with BMW of Concord Connecticut on a very similar car. In forty years of buying cars, Ken was the most disinterested and unprofessional salesman that I have ever dealt with.

HW
4/24/2015

"Professional and knowledgeable"

I recently sold my Infiniti and wanted a different driving experience. I owned numerous foreign cars and always liked the way a BMW handled so I decided to check out a new 328i and met with Ken Gonsalves, one of BMW of Concord's senior sales representatives. He fully explained the car's specifications, arranged for an extended test drive since I have a bad back and wanted to be sure the seat was comfortable and presented me with various purchase options. To make a long story short i decided to purchase the car, but only wanted it in silver which they did not have in stock So Ken took action and searched other dealers and by the next day had a silver car waiting for me. Upon delivery Ken sat with me for over an hour in the car and explained in detail all the technical and operating details until I was comfortable including syncing my phone. My first impression in meeting Ken was that He was professional and knowledgeable which turned out to be the fact and I would recommend him highly!

Reviews of Amy Bilson