BMW Concord

Finance Director

August 16, 2017

"Best experience ever! "

- Shanna Arnold

My experience at this dealership was so unbelievable positive - thank you Sheila! When I walked into the dealership, Shiela greeted me with a smile, then I proceed to tell her that I was "just looking", but was considering trading my old car in sometime in the future. She asked me which model I was interested in, grabbed the keys, and off we went on a test drive. Even though BMWs are amazing and do sale themselves, I probably wouldn't have bought a vehicle on that day from anyone other than Sheila. She was genuinely nice, not pushy at all (unlike what I've experienced in the past with car salesman), and kept letting me test drive vehicles until I found the one that was perfect for me. You are awesome Sheila and I love my new beemer!

Sheila Lane

August 16, 2017

"Great place to buy your BMW"

- Sundiety

I walked into the Concord BMW in July with the sole purpose of "looking" for car to lease. I love Concord BMW as I never feel pressured to buy when I visit there. There are no salesmen lurking in the shadows or bushes to pounce on me as soon as I get out of my car. (Having the experience in the past of being pressured and was manipulated to buy a car without my husband well this to me is huge!) There were a few salespeople who smiled when I worked in the door with my husband. Rob was the person asked if he could help us and then we proceeded from there to lease a BMW X3.

Rob Graham

August 09, 2017

"Great experience "

- Jessboone

Thank you Jackie Gotlieb for making my buying experience so easy. I called in after finding exactly the BMW X3 I wanted on car trader. I called Jackie, she found the car in her inventory and held on to it until I could make my way from Healdsburg to Concord to test drive. Price, mileage, everything about the car was exactly as Jackie told me over the phone. She sped the paperwork process along, made me feel very comfortable and confident in my purchase. I really appreciate how clear, up front and smooth the whole experience was. Absolute no shady business. I wish I lived closer so I could get my car serviced there instead of Santa Rosa.

Jackie Gottieb