BMW Concord

1967 Market St,
Concord, California 94520
BMW Concord Info
About BMW Concord

BMW Concord is family owned and operated for over 30 years. We promise to deliver The Ultimate Driving Machine with The Ultimate Experience. BMW Concord, Where You Can Expect The Exceptional.

About BMW Concord

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

joymeeta
8/13/2016

"Great Customer Service !!"

Right from the time I visited BMW Concord to purchase my new car, I received a great customer service. Today (Aug 13) I had the first experience at BMW Service for a minor fix. Amy Bilson was my service advisor. She was very professional and courteous. She quickly understood the issue and got it fix to the best of my satisfaction. The response time from BMW Service was also great. I was very happy to get a special treatment and definitely I would rate BMW Concord a full 5 stars !!

Kevin Wood
8/11/2016

"I felt at ease thru the entire process."

Amy was great to work with. She made me feel at ease thru the entire process. She had me back on the road with the work done right the first time.

Bmwcouple1
8/08/2016

"New lease"

Peter Stoumbos made our experience leasing a new vehicle very easy and fast. He found everything we wanted and did it in a timely manner. He's the reason we chose to lease at Concord BMW. I highly recommend him and will come to him again in the future. Very professional and honest.

monoreet
8/07/2016

"The best BMW dealership !"

I had the pleasure of buying a new BMW from Mike Bushel and Danny Andrade. I met Mike Bushel at the dealership, who took over from Danny since he was busy that afternoon (more on him later). The first time I met Mike, what struck me was how welcome he made us feel at the dealership with his friendliness, politeness and energy level. I had already made up my mind regarding the car I was going to buy and I wasn't planning on taking a test drive but he insisted that I take a test drive first. He truly wanted to make sure we were buying something we would like. After the test drive, we sat down to go over the numbers, and once again he went over each and every detail with endless patience and a smile on his face. I felt he really cared for his customers and truly feels excited to be doing his job. I am really lucky to have found such a genuine car sales guy, and hope to get my next BMW from him again :) Danny was the initial person who responded to my online price quote request. He straight away quoted me a very competitive price and patiently provided me detailed information on each and every car I liked. He was extremely patient and friendly throughout the process.

Elizabeth
8/02/2016

"A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE"

I needed a new car, and we went to look and test drive a few SUV's, which I fell in love with the X5. Our client advisor was Mark Salvoni, who was very personable, and easy to talk to, not pushy at all. Our buying experience was very simple, and the paperwork session with Raquel was quick and easy.

Motilton
8/02/2016

"Amazing experience "

We have been looking for a new 328, we never buy first visit. It took us about 6 months. The salesman Ken Gonzales was so helpful and patient and really cared. We are now very happy with our new car. I schedule an appointment to learn all about my car features with Avi one of the genesis he was also very helpful. Thank you Concord BWW

FKThurston
8/01/2016

"A great buying experience"

Met Michael Heller while doing a look-and-see at the BMW Concord dealership. We were looking for a X5 diesel. Michael was extremely personable, easy to work with and made the buying experience excellent. He listens to your wants and provides honest feedback. He is not pushy at all. He makes you feel like family. Sat down with Wayne during the final paperwork session. He was also personable and easy to work with.

Nicholas (Genius)

Jack Hoggard
7/30/2016

"Just Looking"

My wife and I went to BMW Concord to see a CPO 2016 428i Gran Coupe that I had seen and studied. I contacted the dealership, and was immediately contacted by Mike Bushel. As I said, we were just looking. The process was so enjoyable that instead of just looking, we drove home in our new car. Of course, since we were just looking, my better half didn't bring her checkbook. Not a problem. Rachel Riley used my Amex Card, with the understanding that we would return with the check, We did so the next day, and Wayne Myatt did the swap, crediting Amex and taking the check. Mike made the process very smooth, but Avi Hiranand-Alleyne, the resident BMW Genius, was brilliant, showing us many of the new features in our car. This is our 5th BMW, but much has changed since 2001. Thanks to all. Jack and Janet Hoggard

Avi Hiranand-Alleyne

Reno0519
7/29/2016

"Awesome Experience "

My buying experience was excellent. Mike Bushel was very helpful and very honest and gave me all the details about my new purchase BMW X1. Mike made everything smoothly for me. And took all the time and work later and stayed until I leave . What a great man and positive attitude.

cindy94
7/25/2016

"Probably the easiest car buying experience"

I visited three other local BMW dealerships, and by far, Mike was the most helpful, responsive and easiest to work with. He is willing to work with you as long as it is reasonable. He goes the extra mile to ensure the process is smooth, and most importantly, that you go home with a car that you love. I would definitely go back to Mike for my next BMW!

Avi (BMW Genius)