BMW Concord

BMW Concord
Call
BMW Concord Info
About BMW Concord

BMW Concord is family owned and operated for over 30 years. We promise to deliver The Ultimate Driving Machine with The Ultimate Experience. BMW Concord, Where You Can Expect The Exceptional.

About BMW Concord

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"Awesome, Best experience ever at a dealership !"

Best purchase and service experience I have ever had at a dealership, An JR Cortez is by far my best advisor ever. I come from an hour away and he is always sure to get me in and out !

"Bought new car BMW 750 LI"

Brian Perigo is very professional and expert in his work.We bought 750 LI BMW in white color and no pressure.He was very kind with our kids we were free to take our own decision.The main thing I liked about his work is no pressure because at most places sales person try to force you to buy.. some time its very annoying but he was great to work with.Good job Brian we are very happy with this purchase.

"Boris is the BEST!!!"

My experience is about selling department. We bought BMW X3 2012 model. Could not be more happier with the service and the car also. Concord dealership is very friendly and nice place with huge choice of the models. Our sales representative Boris Abramyan was honest , straight forward and helped us with all additional questions about maintenance and navigation. He did not try to sell us a car, but help to determine if it was the right choice and explain all pros and cons from the perspective of financing as well as driving and maintenance the car. He understood all our concerns and spend with us as much time as we need for deciding. Documentation and purchase by itself took as usually a lot of time, but he was patient, friendly and careful. He even brought us pizza and always asked if we need something. Highly recommend Boris and Concord Dealership.

"Haroon - Best Client Advisor"

Haroon Popal gave us the best service ever! He is very informative, accomodating and friendly! His customer service is beyond expectations! Deserved more than 5 stars.

"BMW Concord ROCKS!"

Although I did not purchase either of my BMWs from BMW Concord, I have always had them serviced there. Every time that I have taken my car in for service, I have received top-notch customer service. My service advisor, JR provides outstanding serviceā€¦he is the BOMB! He is always friendly, knowledgeable, patient and so very easy to talk to. The waiting area is very comfortable and is always stocked with coffee, tea, donuts, newspapers, and TVs. Kudos to the shuttle drivers too, they are always so accommodating and friendly. In my opinion, everybody at BMW Concord provide excellent customer service!

"Above Expectation!"

I would recommend Michael Heller to all my friends. He provides excellent customer service. He made our experience at Concord BMW very special. Thank you!

"Above expectation!"

We had a great experience buying our new BMW! Gary Boynton was very helpful! He answered our questions and explained everything. He was very patient, and pleasant! Julia Bojta

"Service advisor"

I recommend Ken Gonsalves for his outstanding service. He worked me in his busy day and at the end of the deal he really brought his knowledge and expertise to his performance. A job well done, I came out of the dealership very excited, proud and delighted for such a great deal!! Thank you, Ken!!

Ken Gonsalves

"Amy is the best!!"

Amy Bilson provides excellent customer service. She is not only knowledgable as to what your car needs, but she is also very respectful of you time and schedule. She always has a smile on her face and makes sure you get the best service available. She is an asset to BMW concord. I would recommend Amy to all BMW owners. She will take excellent care of you and your car. I only take my car to Concord because of Amy.

"Running problums 2008 135i "

JR is the best Service Advisor at concord BMW . he will make sure your car is well taken care of . wood Recommend all my BMW friends to see JR .

J.R. Cortez