BMW Concord

Internet Client Advisor

May 24, 2017

"Good Customer Service"

- Kat

My internet sales provider, Mike Bushel, was great to work with. He met my price range on the car I wanted and detailed the steps I needed to take to streamline delivery of car. He also worked with the finance dept prior to my visit to give me costs of the various maintenance and extended warranty plans.

Mike Bushel

May 23, 2017

"Excellent!"

- Jonez123

My first contact with Mike was through my bank, USAA, who recommended this dealership. Via internet I selected the X5 I wanted. Mike and I spoke via phone to work out the details since I was over a hour drive to the dealership and wanted to go home with my new BMWX5 that day. Everything went as planned! Excellent service,

Mike Bushel

May 21, 2017

"Pleasant experience!"

- ASBMW17

This is the 4th car am buying from Peter at Cocord BMW, and as always it was a smooth purchasing experience. Best price offered (compared to what's on Edmunds or other dealerships) without asking.

Peter Stoumbos