BMW Concord

1967 Market St,
Concord, California 94520
BMW Concord Info
About BMW Concord

BMW Concord is family owned and operated for over 30 years. We promise to deliver The Ultimate Driving Machine with The Ultimate Experience. BMW Concord, Where You Can Expect The Exceptional.

About BMW Concord

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Chef Clive
5/16/2016

"Review of experience "

I request Joey Tiongson whenever I go to service my vehicle at my Concord BMW dealership . I have been going to the BMW Of Concord since 2009 and l never had problem , today I am giving Joey Tiongson 5 *??*??*??*??*?? . He was very professional and he addressed all my question I had ask about my 2013 x5.

KENNETH J. Jackson ||

CJ
5/10/2016

"worth the long drive "

It was time to replace my 2000 323i. I knew i wanted a used 3-series with manual shift. The manual shift requirement narrowed the field considerably. With the cars.com website i found the available models within a 50-mile radius of home. Concord BMW had the largest selection. I e-mailed the dealership and received an almost immediate reply. I drove over to meet with Mike Bushel the next day. I generally dread having to purchase a car, but this was much different. Mike was very thorough and patient with my questions during the test drive and the time i took to read the documentation provided. I knew from comparisons done on-line before visiting that their price was reasonable. It was a long day, but i drove away with a beautiful car that i've since had fun driving. The 'genius' tutorial before driving off was the greatest (the genius explains the features of the car, makes sure you're comfortable before they let you leave).

Tiffany05
4/21/2016

"Happy Happy Customer"

The exchange of my lease vehicle to a new one was by far the best experience! I would recommend this dealership and of course MIKE BUSHEL to anyone. Mike communicated with me for two days! Answered every question and even more. He went over and beyond for me. BMW Concord treated us like we were buying a $100k car (which we didn't). So many great people work for this establishment. Being in the medical field I am constantly working with the public and customer service is so key. They get 5 stars from me and then some for customer service. I will never buy a BMW anywhere but Concord. Other dealerships could learn a lot from Concord. To be honest they should. We drove 2 1/2 hours and it was well worth it. I can't express enough what a great experience the whole team was towards me, especially MIKE! He was the originator with my transaction and followed me through to my purchase!

Annerick1622
4/19/2016

"We buy and drive BMWs because of Michael Heller."

Michael Heller a wonderful man, trustworthy and honest man who is a great and patient listener who cares about his customers. My wife and I love the reliability, comfort and performance of our BMWs. So long as Michael Heller is at BMW of Concord we will be his and their loyal customers.

Youssef
4/18/2016

"Excellent Service"

I have been servicing my cars at BMW concord for more then 9 years. Joey by far has been the best to me. Easy going listens. I have had no issues with him.

Angelina
4/15/2016

"Wonderful car buying experience"

I purchased an X3 yesterday from Mike Bushel and the whole experience exceeded my expectations. Mike was very kind, informative, and fair throughout the purchase of our deal. I left feeling good about my purchase and really taken care of by Mike and the dealership. Thank you for your excellent services, we will definitely be back here to purchase vehicles in the future.

Anwar Hamid
4/08/2016

""Jackie is a wonderful sales person""

She was very helpful during my search for the right vehicle. I made my decision on my third visit to the showroom but she treated me as you are new walk in customer not knowing that today she will make a sale today. I wish her the best. Good job Jackie.

Arlenet
4/07/2016

"First time"

I honestly was not looking to buy a car the same day. I really just wanted to see what my options were. Ken was the only salesperson who approached us while we were on the lot. He was kind enough to show me my options along with price. He was able to tell me the difference between each model and really assisted with my needs. He didn't brush us off especially dealing with my tough cookie of a mother. Ken was able to show me everything my car can do and I am IN LOVE with it. Thanks again, Ken and continue to be awesome at what you do!

Imad Mahawili
4/02/2016

"Outstanding BNW Service professional "

Amy is an outstanding BMW service and representative professional. She naked the service visit seem flawless and pleasant. She listens and follows through with great details. She also very clearly explains all the service activities and any changes with all the details and support. She naked us want to stay with BMW. Thanks Amy Imad and Michele Mahawili

Tfinden
4/02/2016

"Amy is amazing "

Amy always makes me feel like a family member when advising me what my car needs to keep it on the road for as long as possible I have an 2007 and it still feels new because of the excellent service Amy makes sure I receive. The entire service department is great and Amy makes sure I understand every detail and that I am happy with the end results She's the best ,.

Reviews of Joey Tiongson