BMW Concord

1967 Market St,
Concord, California 94520
BMW Concord Info
About BMW Concord

BMW Concord is family owned and operated for over 30 years. We promise to deliver The Ultimate Driving Machine with The Ultimate Experience. BMW Concord, Where You Can Expect The Exceptional.

About BMW Concord

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Dawaun
7/27/2015

"Excellent Service "

Every time I bring my 2005 X5 to get services, I Receive the best customer service from Brock and the other BMW staff!! Thank you so much.

Caroline M
7/26/2015

"Excellent concierge"

Manager Gary Boynton should learn what great customer service is all about from their excellent concierge Kenneth Jackson II. I'm not happy with how the manager dealt with my husband in front of people in the waiting area. This is my second time getting an expensive vehicle from Concord BMW. When I visited to look at an X5 and said I would come back the next day to buy it, I kept my word and did just that. To me, word of honor is very important. It is better not to promise a customer something that you cannot deliver (sales person). If not for concierge Kenneth who from the very start showed excellent customer service, I would not come back to do business with BMW Concord again. I'm very happy with Kenneth Jackson for treating customers with outmost respect. He took his time to give us his undevided attention. Amy and Aj from service also demonstrates what excellent service should be. Without these people, I will not come back to BMW Concord. To them, thank you very much for your excellence.

Kenneth Jackson II-concierge/ AJ from service

Biovide
7/23/2015

"Top Notch Service and Attention to Detail by Amy Bilson"

I have been to Sonnen, Weatherford and Peter Pan, but the main reason why I keep on coming back to BMW of Concord is the attention to detail, care and professionalism that Amy Bilson provides. By far the best Service Advisor in the Bay Area.

BMW Convert
7/21/2015

"Danny D Andrade is the BEST EMPLOYEE BMW Concord has. "

If you are planning to buy BMW from BMW CONCORD then please make appointment with Danny D Andrade. He will ensure 1000% that you get what you want. He is the THE BEST EMPLOYEE BMW has and he is the BEST PERSON overall. Thanks. Harman

RockyTermanini
7/16/2015

"Joey has nowhere to go but UP..."

Joey is a great advisor and very amicable person. When I came to BMW Concord, I never liked the advisor and kept asking the manager to switch me to a friendly one. She did. He is a hard working person with excellence in mind. He sure is a great asset to the company. Bravo Joey. Rocky

Rozotto
7/15/2015

"Amy is great, BMW concord is lucky to have her"

Great experience with Amy, she was very attentive, curtious, and kept me up to date with my car, happy to have her as my Rep, thank you Amy.

Mike1234
7/14/2015

"service rating"

Although it was a routine oil change , the service was excellent. The shuttle service was on time and very well coordinated. Amy, the service supervisor ,was very polite, attentive and professional. Mike

clai
7/11/2015

"Excellent Experience with Danny Andrade"

I had an excellent experience working with Danny on getting my 328i. From the start, he was extremely helpful with selecting options for my new car. Through out the process of waiting for the car to be built and delivered, he was careful in setting my expectations. I got my car in the exact time frame he quoted me. Needless to say, he always responded promptly on any questions or concerns I had, with great answers. If I were to buy another BMW, I’d definitely go to him again.

BeamerFest
7/11/2015

"Advisor acting like a technician !!!"

Please avoid Vernon as your advisor. I miss my old advisor JR Cortez , JR was excellent and always gave me a 5 star treatment. Vernon came across very arrogant. He made it seem like, I dont know anything about my car and there was no problem. He was the worst advisor I had so far. This is my 5th BMW for the last ten years and how dare he brushes me off with my complaints. Vernon refused to acknowledge my complaint and said that my problem is only specifically with that BMW model and that is a normal problem for my BMW. Really?!!! You know of the PROBLEM and then have the technician diagnosed and fix it! My car is under warranty correct? I did not pay $85K to have this problem with my BMW. The reason I remained a loyal BMW customer was for their excellent customer service. One lousy advisor put BMW to SHAME! Vernon you are an ADVISOR and not a technician! Let the technician handle the problem and let the advisor listen to the consumers complain and create a report. Avoid the headache avoid this Advisor!!!

Freebird16
7/09/2015

"Low pressure, no BS, quick and easy sale!"

I had a very good experience leasing an X1 from Noah. The sales process was professional, painless and pleasant. He went to great lengths to explain all the features of the car afterwards, which was extremely helpful.

Reviews of Amy Bilson