BMW Concord

BMW Concord

Call
BMW Concord Info
About BMW Concord

BMW Concord is family owned and operated for over 30 years. We promise to deliver The Ultimate Driving Machine with The Ultimate Experience. BMW Concord, Where You Can Expect The Exceptional.

About BMW Concord

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Jose
12/22/2014

"Fast and Easy Purchase at an Unbeatable Price!"

We walked in to help us decide on options and walked out 2.5 hrs later with a new 328i with a deal I could not walk away with. Ken Gonzalves was absolutely fantastic. He was very patient, not pushy, listened to what we wanted, and gave us options that were meaningful. Exactly what you want from a car dealer! Truly a pleasant salesman I recommend him to anyone interested in a BMW! Alyce Phillips from finance was great as well. Pleasant to deal with and very professional. BMW financial services was able to beat my credit union without a problem. I highly recommend Concord BMW for your next BMW purchase!

Janet
12/22/2014

"Excellent Service and Sales"

I am very impressed with the level of professionalism I have received both times I have bought cars from Arjang. He listens to you and offers a variety of options to suit my particular requests. He is trustworthy and thorough. Brandon is exceptional in his knowledge and follow up. I would recommend both of them to anyone looking for a seamless buying or leasing experience.

Sandela
12/11/2014

"Excelent service with Amy"

Amy Bilson provides excelent service. She is always smiling, she is always friendly and kind. I trust Amy to take care of my car. She is professional.

Johnrmiller
12/11/2014

"Great experience "

Wendy was great and very kind. First BMW purchase, first lease, and first electric car and she walked me through everything. Would go back again.

Gonzalezmay
12/07/2014

"Rob was great!"

Rob was a wonderful person to work with in buying my BMW. He helped me select the best deal for my budget. He got me the best value for my old car. Thank you so much Rob loving my new wheels..

racioppo
12/01/2014

"3rd BMW from Wendy at Concord BMW"

Just completed my 3rd BMW purchase with Wendy from BMW Concord. Definitely an easy, hassle free experience. I always get treated well and feel like they give me the best deal they can on their cars. This one was a CPO 3 series and they gave me great financing and a fair trade-in value for my previous car. Totally recommend Wendy and Concord BMW!!

canadianeastbay
11/24/2014

"Beware of Pressure tactics!"

From a high end auto maker, I expect highly ethical and customer centred focus. This was my first mistake.....long story short....we were pressured into taking the extended maintenance program. We recently moved to the Bay Area from Canada and the extended maintenance program does not apply to any services in the event that we move back to Canada. The fact that this program would not apply in Canada was overshadowed by the finance manager pushing us to get the cost of the program included in the favourable interest rates! Upon further reflection, we returned to the dealer seeking a refund, the program does not even start for another three years so there should be no issue. ...Well, it turns out that its corporate policy to decline any refunds unless the car is a total write-off. I repeatedly asked the dealer and the corporate office to do the right thing. They refused. It seems to me they are far more concerned with lining their pockets with the commission from these programs!!Stay away from this dealer! I have read that other dealers did refund for the program.....my bad.....not Concord BMW!

manikandan_2
11/23/2014

"Best car buying experience"

Wendy Dahlstrom made it happen for me. When I saw the BMW I liked I was skeptical if I should travel an hour and be disappointed with the experience, but It was a pleasant surprise. From the moment I sent an email enquiring about the BMW I liked to the time I called my five year old and said "We got a BMW", I had a very pleasant experience. Wendy was very good in listening to my requirements and worked around it to get my BMW. I loved her personal experience narrations and guidance. I love my BMW and my purchasing experience in BMW of Concord. Will recommend Wendy and the dealership to anyone looking for a BMW. .

gracewelton
11/20/2014

"Tony Yuan"

Tony Yuan is very friendly and helpful. He always returns a call which is really great!!! Will definitely recommend him to our family friends collegues.

sjhammill
11/10/2014

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Today I wrote my first Yelp Review ever. That was how impressed we were with Wendy Dahlstrom and the rest of the folks at Concord BMW (including Brandon & Stephanie). My wife and I have purchased over a dozen new vehicles in our 30+ years of marriage. We would sincerely recommend this dealership without any reservation. Stephen & Nancy H.

Stephanie (front desk)