BMW Concord

Internet Client Advisor
Joey Tiongson, Service Advisor, BMW Concord

Joey Tiongson

January 18, 2017

"Sales, finance and genius."

- Jerry meador

The salesman we dealt with was very friendly and knowledgeable, and there was no pressure to purchase, compared to two other dealerships we visited. The finance lady was also very friendly and knowledgeable, had all the paper work ready to go in a very short period of time. The genius was extremely helpful in helping me with all of the electronic functions, especially since I am from the old school of everything thing manual and mechanical. I know I will be calling him several times to get questions answered about a lot of the functions that I will not be using on a daily basis. Also we will be getting in touch with our sales rep. in the near future to discuss the purchase of another vehicle. That is how happy both my wife and myself are with this dealership Jerry M.

January 16, 2017

"Tremendous environment to purchase a new car!!"

- Dem142500

Ken in sales was a professional and he was very instrumental in making a deal happen for me. Thanks Ken! I endorse the dealership and Ken!

January 16, 2017

"Excellent experience for i3 lease"

- Wolf

We contacted the Concord dealership via their website. Mike Bushel followed up promptly and provided all requested information in a very timely manner. Upon coming to the dealership, we found no surprises and the lease proceeded as per the provided information. Mike was very nice and knowledgeable that we could conclude the transaction in a reasonable time. We highly recommend him and the Concord BMW dealership.

New 2016 BMW M6, $115185