BMW Concord

1967 Market St,
Concord, California 94520
BMW Concord Info
About BMW Concord

BMW Concord is family owned and operated for over 30 years. We promise to deliver The Ultimate Driving Machine with The Ultimate Experience. BMW Concord, Where You Can Expect The Exceptional.

About BMW Concord

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Beenjammin
8/30/2015

"As Always Top Notch"

As always, whenever I take my car in for service, Amy delivers with top notch service. She truly cares about making sure that my care is taken care of and that my needs are met. On this last visit, she asked me three different times if there was anything else that I was concerned about. Thankfully this reminded me of a giant pot hole that I had encountered and had been concerned about possible damage. She had it checked out and with the exception of an alignment issue the car was fine.

Tookbmw
8/30/2015

"great serviced"

my first BMW and I'm very happy with a great serviced from concord BMW and will be more happy to get a great serviced for a next visit. Thank you!!!

03ssomarriba
8/26/2015

"tech Amy concord BMW"

My experience with Amy. Thank you. All I asked was met. I previously had taken my car to the San Jose BMW which kept my car seven days and refused to give me a loaner and I honestly did not know what to expect of Amy. I can honestly say she exeeded my expectations in the attention and service provided to me. She spent about 45 minutes with me and listening to my concerns reguarding malfunction on the car and weird sounds. All my concerns where addressed in a timely manner and I am more than pleased with Amy and her service. I came to address 1 issue and she ended up fixing 7 issues that where all covered under warranty. Again thank you Amy , you can be certain i have found my services technician (Amy)

Kay
8/25/2015

"Great place to get a CPO BMW"

We are very happy with our experience. Wendy is a great help and the dealership has the best certified pre-owned BMW inventory. Highly recommended.

Anita
8/16/2015

"Amy is always ready to go out of way to help and suggest !! "

Amy is the best and very confident, I come because of hern!! She went over each option and what wS to be done and was respectful of my decisions and not pushing

Shuttle service , forgot to get his name , very nice person

gracekraus
8/13/2015

"Excellent service all the way:))"

Amy runs a very tight ship here, customer oriented, team player and strong technical knowledge as well. Every member at the shop makes the visit a pleasant one. Keep doing the good job and thank you:))

uarenot
8/12/2015

"THE BEST"

I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MY EXPERIENCE AT CONCORD BMW. THE BEST PART WAS DEALING WITH MICHAEL HELLER. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CAR UNLESS HE SELLS IT TO ME.

Audrey
8/10/2015

"My first ultimate auto purchase experience!"

I decided that I wanted to purchase a used BMW, specifically the 425i. I had did my research and thought that I couldn't afford a new car; and then I walked into Concord BMW, and that's when things changed. I was approached by Ken who showed me exactly what I asked for, but then I spotted the Sapphire black 435i with coral interior, definitely a show stopper, absolutely gorgeous; previously owned with 5k miles and a 5 year warranty! Ken took the time to explain all of the amenities the vehicle had and how I would be getting more car for my money. At no time did I feel pressured to purchase anything. Ken is extremely easy to talk to and very knowledgable. When I went home I thought about the 435, sent Ken an email the next day and said I'd thought about what he said and I'd like to purchase the 435 if they could work within my budget. The next morning he called me and said they were having my car detailed and it would be on the showroom floor the next day waiting for me. If you want to purchase a BMW and you want a transparent and honest experience seek out Ken, it will be well worth your time.

Kenneth the concierge was exceptional every time we came into the dealership! Super service!

asiddhu
8/08/2015

"Amy is awesome !1"

Amy already had the information from the appt at hand and reviewed it carefully. She listens and makes excellent suggestions. Dealing with her you know she is focused on doing the best for you.

joeyb
8/08/2015

"Excellent New Car Service!"

We bought our FOURTH BMW convertible (over an 18 year period) from BMW Concord. and for the first time had a problem with features as delivered. So why a five star rating? BECAUSE wIthout going into all the details, the salesman, Billy Billoo, and his manager, Dario Juric, reacted quickly (literally within minutes) and came up with two or three alternatives involving what I'm sure were major stretches of standard policies ­ and totally solved the issue. THESE GUYS KNOW WHAT A CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP IS, AND HOW TO USE IT. BTW, we love the car ­ a 2015 428i convertible.

Reviews of Amy Bilson