BMW Concord

Client Advisor
Joey Tiongson, Service Advisor, BMW Concord

Joey Tiongson

December 08, 2016

"Thank you for a flawless purchase!"

- akrasny

It was a pleasure to deal with Mike - very open and experienced manager. I'm really glad that he assisted us and helped to buy the car that we really liked. Definitely I would recommend Make Bushel! BTW, the dealership itself is very nice too - very good choice of great vehicles!

December 04, 2016

"Mike B was helpful, responsive, attentive, did a great job"

- dbs94043

I contacted the dealership about a specific CPO car they had in-stock. Mike contacted me via e-mail and offers to make an appointment to drive the car. When I arrived on-time for my appointment, that car was sitting out front and ready to drive. I had a good test drive but told Mike I wanted to think about it. No pressure when leaving the dealership - but good follow-up over e-mail and phone over the following 6 days. Ultimately, the dealer and I agreed on a fair price, and when I came to pick up the vehicle, all was ready and process pretty efficient. I would recommend Mike and the buying experience at Concord. All three Bay Area BMW dealers owned by this company ( San Rafael, Berkeley and Concord ) were helpful while shopping this month.

December 01, 2016

"Awesome Buying Experience"

- aceofheart

We contacted your company and Mike Bushel, Internet Sales Manager responded right away and that's why we came to your place to look for the car we want. Mike Bushel is a very nice and wonderful individual. He explains everything very clearly and easy to understand without going round and round. He is very straightforward and everything went so smoothly. He's an asset of the company and surely will get a lot of customers and referrals especially from us because now he's a good friend of ours. Ken Marsh, the BMW Genius, was also very nice and very helpful. Rudy Solis

New 2016 BMW 535, $57670