BMW Concord

1967 Market St,
Concord, California 94520
BMW Concord Info
About BMW Concord

BMW Concord is family owned and operated for over 30 years. We promise to deliver The Ultimate Driving Machine with The Ultimate Experience. BMW Concord, Where You Can Expect The Exceptional.

About BMW Concord

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

gpcarlos
6/22/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I have worked with Danny Andrade on 3 car transactions. He is the best sales professional I have worked with. Very responsive; great customer focus; goes the extra mile. I live in San Francisco but will go all the way to Concord because the buying experience is great.

jensat
6/18/2016

"Excellent experience"

I bought my first bmw and had a amazing experience. Mike Bushel was so helpful. He made sure I felt completely comfortable in my new car before I left. He also called and follow up to make sure I didn't have any question. Definitely would recommend him to my friends.

Dom
6/08/2016

"Rob Graham is a great Salesperson"

I went to Concord BMW to purchase a 2013 328i. I was introduced to Rob Graham who took me on a test drive of the car and explained all the features of the car and benefits of buying a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. He pointed all the repairs and maintenance services that the dealership has performed on the car. Once I purchased the car, the BMW Genius sat down with me in the car and explained all the buttons in the dashboard and help me set up my preferences. We spent approx 45 minutes together get me set up. I highly recommend this dealership, especially Rob and his Genius Nick

Nick

sanluis, janette
5/28/2016

"Mike Bushel and BMW Concord Experience!"

I just wanted to take a minute to rate my recent experience at BMW Concord. As you can see I gave it a 5 star. This was a very smooth process from beginning to end. More specifically, I would like to give high praise to Mike Bushel. Not only was he extremely genuine and a gentleman, but also a true professional. I was originally shown a black BMW but my heart was set on a white BMW, Mike searched the inventory and found the car I wanted. He made sure that I was offered the same deal. Mike's approach is quite relaxed and there was no pressure from him at all. I would also like to thank the Finance Manager Wayne Myatt for his assistance because this would not have been possible without his help. Thank you for the great experience!

Arlene
5/25/2016

"BMW experience Concord"

The employees are excellent ! Great customer service. I came to return my leased X1. The employee that's supposed to take care of the end of lease is not there , it's Sunday afternoon. Tyler came to help us out. He ask if I would consider leasing another one and my husband initially said NO. He did not ask why, just went to inspect our car and nicely answered all our questions. I saw a good lease deal posted on the X1 in the showroom and ask about it and he lead us to Boris. After a few minutes we are test driving a new X1. Boris is very friendly, answered all our questions , gave us a good deal !! Thank you!

Tyler

ywongEye8
5/24/2016

"Joey Tiongson -Excellent Service Advisor"

I've had many service advisors (SA) in the past. Joey is by far one of the better ones I've come across. Based on my experience, he demonstrated a genuine interest in servicing his customer's cars. He is meticulous and detailed when it comes to either diagnosing vehicle operating issues or even with overseeing regularly scheduled maintenance. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, courteous, and responsive SA, who also happens to be a BMW car enthusiast, then Joey Tiongson is worthy of consideration.

Chef Clive
5/16/2016

"Review of experience "

I request Joey Tiongson whenever I go to service my vehicle at my Concord BMW dealership . I have been going to the BMW Of Concord since 2009 and l never had problem , today I am giving Joey Tiongson 5 *??*??*??*??*?? . He was very professional and he addressed all my question I had ask about my 2013 x5.

KENNETH J. Jackson ||

CJ
5/10/2016

"worth the long drive "

It was time to replace my 2000 323i. I knew i wanted a used 3-series with manual shift. The manual shift requirement narrowed the field considerably. With the cars.com website i found the available models within a 50-mile radius of home. Concord BMW had the largest selection. I e-mailed the dealership and received an almost immediate reply. I drove over to meet with Mike Bushel the next day. I generally dread having to purchase a car, but this was much different. Mike was very thorough and patient with my questions during the test drive and the time i took to read the documentation provided. I knew from comparisons done on-line before visiting that their price was reasonable. It was a long day, but i drove away with a beautiful car that i've since had fun driving. The 'genius' tutorial before driving off was the greatest (the genius explains the features of the car, makes sure you're comfortable before they let you leave).

Tiffany05
4/21/2016

"Happy Happy Customer"

The exchange of my lease vehicle to a new one was by far the best experience! I would recommend this dealership and of course MIKE BUSHEL to anyone. Mike communicated with me for two days! Answered every question and even more. He went over and beyond for me. BMW Concord treated us like we were buying a $100k car (which we didn't). So many great people work for this establishment. Being in the medical field I am constantly working with the public and customer service is so key. They get 5 stars from me and then some for customer service. I will never buy a BMW anywhere but Concord. Other dealerships could learn a lot from Concord. To be honest they should. We drove 2 1/2 hours and it was well worth it. I can't express enough what a great experience the whole team was towards me, especially MIKE! He was the originator with my transaction and followed me through to my purchase!

Annerick1622
4/19/2016

"We buy and drive BMWs because of Michael Heller."

Michael Heller a wonderful man, trustworthy and honest man who is a great and patient listener who cares about his customers. My wife and I love the reliability, comfort and performance of our BMWs. So long as Michael Heller is at BMW of Concord we will be his and their loyal customers.

Reviews of Mike Bushel