BMW Concord

BMW Concord
Call
BMW Concord Info
About BMW Concord

BMW Concord is family owned and operated for over 30 years. We promise to deliver The Ultimate Driving Machine with The Ultimate Experience. BMW Concord, Where You Can Expect The Exceptional.

About BMW Concord

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"Haroon - Best Client Advisor"

Haroon Popal gave us the best service ever! He is very informative, accomodating and friendly! His customer service is beyond expectations! Deserved more than 5 stars.

"BMW Concord ROCKS!"

Although I did not purchase either of my BMWs from BMW Concord, I have always had them serviced there. Every time that I have taken my car in for service, I have received top-notch customer service. My service advisor, JR provides outstanding serviceā€¦he is the BOMB! He is always friendly, knowledgeable, patient and so very easy to talk to. The waiting area is very comfortable and is always stocked with coffee, tea, donuts, newspapers, and TVs. Kudos to the shuttle drivers too, they are always so accommodating and friendly. In my opinion, everybody at BMW Concord provide excellent customer service!

"Above Expectation!"

I would recommend Michael Heller to all my friends. He provides excellent customer service. He made our experience at Concord BMW very special. Thank you!

"Above expectation!"

We had a great experience buying our new BMW! Gary Boynton was very helpful! He answered our questions and explained everything. He was very patient, and pleasant! Julia Bojta

"Service advisor"

I recommend Ken Gonsalves for his outstanding service. He worked me in his busy day and at the end of the deal he really brought his knowledge and expertise to his performance. A job well done, I came out of the dealership very excited, proud and delighted for such a great deal!! Thank you, Ken!!

Ken Gonsalves

"Amy is the best!!"

Amy Bilson provides excellent customer service. She is not only knowledgable as to what your car needs, but she is also very respectful of you time and schedule. She always has a smile on her face and makes sure you get the best service available. She is an asset to BMW concord. I would recommend Amy to all BMW owners. She will take excellent care of you and your car. I only take my car to Concord because of Amy.

"Running problums 2008 135i "

JR is the best Service Advisor at concord BMW . he will make sure your car is well taken care of . wood Recommend all my BMW friends to see JR .

"JR CORTEZ IS THE BEST!!!!!!"

JR is the best Service Advisor at Concord BMW. I always get exceptional service from JR. He makes sure my car is taken care of and makes sure I am satisfied with the service received. He is very polite and very professional . I take my car to BMW Concord because of JR . I would recommend JR to my family and friends. I am an extremely satisfied customer.

"Excellent service by Amy Bilson"

I can't remember the last time I felt awe inspired by someone who provided excellent customer service. We get so accustomed to the rudeness, the waiting, the hassles that we just get numb. Starting with my first call through my follow up email, Concord BMW hit the mark. WOW! Thank you so much Amy for making me feel welcome, wanted and exactly how a customer should feel!

"What a great experience buying a M3!!"

I was looking to buy a 2015 M3 and found one that I want at Concord BMW. As soon as I called them, Gary took my phone call and told me that the car was still available. We started working on a deal and pre-approving application to secure the car. He worked so hard throughout the sales process and that was the smoothest purchasing experience I have dealt for a car ever. I flew in the next day and Gary was at the airport to pick me up on time. All the paper work was done in timely manner and he even got us BMW tumblers for me and my wife because he had us waited little longer than he thought it would be. (It wasn't even really long time to wait.) Even thought it was little far from where I live, I would definitely come back and buy more BMWs from him in the future. Thank you Gary for everything!

J.R. Cortez