BMW Concord

BMW Concord

Call
BMW Concord Info
About BMW Concord

BMW Concord is family owned and operated for over 30 years. We promise to deliver The Ultimate Driving Machine with The Ultimate Experience. BMW Concord, Where You Can Expect The Exceptional.

About BMW Concord

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"Best car buying experience"

Wendy Dahlstrom made it happen for me. When I saw the BMW I liked I was skeptical if I should travel an hour and be disappointed with the experience, but It was a pleasant surprise. From the moment I sent an email enquiring about the BMW I liked to the time I called my five year old and said "We got a BMW", I had a very pleasant experience. Wendy was very good in listening to my requirements and worked around it to get my BMW. I loved her personal experience narrations and guidance. I love my BMW and my purchasing experience in BMW of Concord. Will recommend Wendy and the dealership to anyone looking for a BMW. .

"Tony Yuan"

Tony Yuan is very friendly and helpful. He always returns a call which is really great!!! Will definitely recommend him to our family friends collegues.

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Today I wrote my first Yelp Review ever. That was how impressed we were with Wendy Dahlstrom and the rest of the folks at Concord BMW (including Brandon & Stephanie). My wife and I have purchased over a dozen new vehicles in our 30+ years of marriage. We would sincerely recommend this dealership without any reservation. Stephen & Nancy H.

Stephanie (front desk)

"JR never fails me!"

JR is the best service representative I have had the pleasure of dealing with. He always gets me an appointment and transportation and the car always comes back serviced and clean. JR provides a personal touch and makes me feel comfortable dropping my car off with him. 6 stars!

"Satisfied "

Never disappoints. We switched service adviser 2 years ago and we've been happy and satisfied BMW owners with our current service adviser JR Cortez. He always goes out of his way to provide clients excellent service. We traded in our BMW recently for a different model but we're definitely not trading our service adviser for another one!

"Accomodating"

I am very impressed by the fast accomodation of my service request. Work done on time and professionally. Its kinda pricey but maybe because its BMW excellence. Thanks.

"Disappointed "

I was turned off by Arjang's sales approach. I felt his pressure technique of "we can offer this price only if you buy it today" outdated and inappropriate. He lost a sale because of it.

"Awesome, Best experience ever at a dealership !"

Best purchase and service experience I have ever had at a dealership, An JR Cortez is by far my best advisor ever. I come from an hour away and he is always sure to get me in and out !

"Bought new car BMW 750 LI"

Brian Perigo is very professional and expert in his work.We bought 750 LI BMW in white color and no pressure.He was very kind with our kids we were free to take our own decision.The main thing I liked about his work is no pressure because at most places sales person try to force you to buy.. some time its very annoying but he was great to work with.Good job Brian we are very happy with this purchase.

"Boris is the BEST!!!"

My experience is about selling department. We bought BMW X3 2012 model. Could not be more happier with the service and the car also. Concord dealership is very friendly and nice place with huge choice of the models. Our sales representative Boris Abramyan was honest , straight forward and helped us with all additional questions about maintenance and navigation. He did not try to sell us a car, but help to determine if it was the right choice and explain all pros and cons from the perspective of financing as well as driving and maintenance the car. He understood all our concerns and spend with us as much time as we need for deciding. Documentation and purchase by itself took as usually a lot of time, but he was patient, friendly and careful. He even brought us pizza and always asked if we need something. Highly recommend Boris and Concord Dealership.

Reviews of J.R. Cortez