BMW Concord

Wayne Myatt

March 29, 2017

"Fantastic Experience "

- Kyoung05

My wife and I worked with Peter Stoumbos on the purchase of our CPO vehicle. He was fantastic, and I would highly recommend him to friends and family who are interested in a BMW.

March 28, 2017

"Great all around experience"

- Redwings

I was very impressed with this dealership and very impressed with Rob our Sales rep. and the finance rep. Great experience and we ran into not one problem. Rob took great care of us and I would and will refer business to Rob anytime. I never give anyone a 5 star overall rating but Rob you were close. Highly recommend this dealership. We have two BMW's and my experience with the service department when I brought my car in was great. With Rob you feel like he really wants you to happy with what you purchased. He really goes out of his way to find a car that fits you and your budget. Hard to find a sales rep. these days that cares about his clients and making it the right deal for them. We went to Mercedez dealership and Lexus and we were just looking at cars then went to your dealership and met up with Rob. Rob listened to what we were looking for and made it happen...the other dealerships missed out that we were ready to buy. Rob didn't. Thanks Rob we are looking forward to working with you again.

March 28, 2017

"One of the best BMW dealerships around!"

- squeeg

As someone who has bought dozens of BMW's, from many different dealers, this dealership is by far one of the best. The appearance is what you expect from a high end dealer and the staff is very helpful.

New 2017 BMW 6 Series, $73995