BMW of Bayside

247-21 Northern Blvd.,
Douglaston, New York 11363
BMW of Bayside Info
About BMW of Bayside

Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. Visit us at our New Car Showroom 247-21 Northern Blvd Douglaston, NY (718) 229-4400 Pre-Owned Showroom 214-27 Northern Blvd Bayside, NY (347)964-8300 Service and Parts Center 266 East Shore Road Great Neck, NY (516) 304-3700 We welcome all BMW drivers regardless of where your BMW was purchased. All of us at BMW of Bayside hope you have a Great Day!

About BMW of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Fresh hand-made bagels
  • Starbucks Coffee
Frank90
4/18/2016

"Pre-Owned buyer Experience - Expectations Exceeded "

My experience at this Pre Owned BMW of Bayside was exceptional. The sales team took the time to understand my concerns and did everything possible to ensure a smooth & pressure-free process. Utimately my sales advisor (Dennis), earned my business by finding the exact vehicle I specified; while remaining mindful of my price-point. Smoothest car-buying experience I've had to-date. I would not hestitate to recommend this dealership to anyone.

April 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome feedback, Frank! Dennis and the rest of our team take great pride in providing our customers with the smooth, pressure-free buying experience they deserve. We feel it is our duty to truly listen to our customers' wants and needs to help guide our customers the perfect vehicle for them at the price that they want. Thank you for your great business and recommendation. We hope you are enjoying your new BMW, and having a wonderful day!

Megfrank1222
4/16/2016

"Amazing dealership and people!!!"

had the most wonderful experience at this dealership! I am not an experienced car shopper so I called in to ask some questions. Jennifer answered the phone and she was so pleasant and knowledgeable. She could tell I was nervous so she put me at ease and took her time explaining everything about the X1. She also introduced me to Dennis who I ended up purchasing with. He was very patient and kind. I never had such a great experience buying anything else as I did here. I have been referring my friends and coworkers to them and will continue to do so. Highly recommend this dealership!

April 18, 2016

That is wonderful to hear, Megan! We completely understand that many of our customers are not experienced car shoppers. That is why Jennifer, Dennis and rest of our dedicated staff really take the necessary time to make sure our customers completely understand everything there is to know about our great vehicles, as well as carefully explaining the buying process so they can make the best choices for themselves. It was our pleasure helping your find your new BMW, and we truly appreciate your business and recommendations. Enjoy your new X1, and have a great day!

BMWLover
4/08/2016

"Excellent Customer Service & Professionalism"

I went to BMW Bayside and met with an extremely honest and professional salesperson, Mr. Zoltan. He was patient and provided me the education I desired. We test drove the car and the manager was also very nice. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

April 08, 2016

That is awesome to hear! We are so glad Zoltan and Michael were both able to make your visit to our dealership so great. We are glad you fully enjoyed your visit, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a great day!

THIRTEEN
3/31/2016

"ZERO STARS!!!"

ZERO STARS!!! Was my first and last time dealing with BMW of Bayside. I will not even step foot back in there for service. They do not care about your feelings. They operate like a bunch of coked up stock brokers--not a luxury car dealership. Crappy they way they do business. They price you negotiated at the sale suddenly goes up when you actually go to pick up the car. SO DONE. I have already established a new relationship with another local BWM dealer and will be going to them for everything including my next car. STAY AWAY FROM BMW OF BAYSIDE!!!!

ALL USELESS

April 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments. It is unfortunate that your recent visit to our dealership did not leave you completely satisfied. Our sales team always strives to provide our customers with the honest and transparent buying experience that our customers regularly enjoy. We would like to discuss this issue with you further. Please contact Brian Allen at 718-229-4400 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you, and having the opportunity to earn your business.

Ladystar511
3/11/2016

"Fabulous person Michael kenny"

There is not enough words in the English language to say how great this sales manager is. Just a helpful n kind person. There should be more like him

March 14, 2016

Thank you for your great comments! We are so glad to hear that both Shirley and Michael had a hand in making sure your buying experience at our dealership left you completely satisfied. We take great pride in making sure our customers always receive the absolute best service they deserve. There are not enough words in the English language to say how grateful we are for you business. Please let us know if you need anything else. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a wonderful day!

Heidiradio
3/11/2016

"Satisfied at all costs"

I was ready to walk out until Mike walked over and offered to help. I layed tje groundwork for what I wanted, could afford, etc. He never tried to oversell me, Convince me to settle on something I don't want. I was taken care of like I was genuinely important to him and to the dealership. Thete has been follow up, solutions and gratitude. This is how a person in a service position should treat everyone.

March 11, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome feedback! Mike and the rest of our sales team strive to always make sure our customers receive the higher standard of service they have come to expect when working with a BMW dealership. BMW's sell themselves with their amazing features and superior brand. Our sales team simply helps guide our customers to the perfect vehicle for them. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a wonderful day!

JC65
2/29/2016

"My 2nd marvelous experience leasing a BMW SAV""

I had went to many different dealership and Shirley Chen from Bayside BMW was the one that deserved to earn my money. She was very patient and knowledge with all the BMW model and features. There was no pressure on purchasing/leasing a vehicle which is a plus in my book. I had first lease a X3 and now on my second lease with Shirley on a X5 as my family is continuing to grow. Hopefully by that time the X7 comes out when my lease is up. I will surely go back to Shirley as she is highly recommended. She had continue to proved herself by providing the highest customer service and hassle-free experience.

March 01, 2016

That is what we love to hear! Shirley and the rest of our team take great pride in providing our customers with the higher standard of service they deserve, and we are more than happy to hear that you had such a marvelous experience with your second visit to our dealership. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. We hope you are fully enjoying your new X5. Have a wonderful day!

Dubbcity
2/26/2016

"Car service "

I had to get my car serviced at the BMW bayside location. Coming to this location has changed my mind in visiting other locations for my car to be serviced. I had a great experience with Jennifer Odato and Angelo Liangas in the service department. They gave outstanding customer service and they take great pride in their work and strives to accommodate the customer. They both showed dedication and provided excellent customer service and I would recommend them for your car service 100%. Ask for them and they will take care of you. Andy Vargas

Angelo Liangas

February 29, 2016

Mr. Vargas, thank you so much for taking the time to share your great feedback! Jennifer, Angelo and the rest of our service team strive to provide our customers with the outstanding service they deserve from their BMW dealership. We are glad to know that we have earned your business by showing you our dedication to you and your BMW. We truly appreciate your business, and are looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

UEBOY
2/24/2016

"One stop shop of great work "

My first visit to BMW Bay side was the best ever in life in buying a car/suv ....- SC was my main contact and will be my main contact for life at BMW bayside and i was given and taken on test drive -and the next was that i had to visit BMW bayside was to finalize the ordering of my X6 and then comes the pick up day a.nd the best gift that i cud have given my wife was the X 6 on her B day -nothing was happy moment like i saw the happiness . non of this cud have happen if not to Shirley Chen (SC ) and Priscilla Tsun (PT ) , just 3 steps of process i got what i wanted - also they are contactable at any time and swift email replies to your Q's . best ever buying exp

February 25, 2016

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing feedback! We are so glad Shirley and Priscilla both helped making sure your surprise for your wife went off without a hitch. Our team prides themselves on such a smooth, fun and overall enjoyable buying experience. All major purchases should be this easy. We truly appreciate your business, and are looking forward to working with you again in the future. We wish your wife a happy birthday, and trust she is fully enjoying her new X6!

Runner2134
2/23/2016

"Used-vehicle purchase experience.."

A lot of run rounds. They don't return phone calls or texts maybe hours or days later.. I called my Finance rep for some help about six months ago and still haven't returned my call but quickly to take my check, smh. I just got a bad vibe...Over the phone they said I would get a FDNY discount and BMW polo shirts but never did till this day.. And when I did call the service center for help no one picks up the phone and the manager wasn't there. All I got was let me connect you but no one picks up the phone, just rings and rings, they act like they were doing me a favor. I really felt I was robbed. Believe me I will go else where....

March 01, 2016

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We here at BMW of Bayside strive to always provide our customers with the quick and effective service they deserve whenever they call or visit. We want to you assure you that our top priority is our customers and their complete satisfaction. We would very much like to discuss this issue further. Please private message us with your contact information, and we will reach out to you right away. We truly do appreciate your business, and are looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviews of Sean Parks