BMW of Bayside

247-21 Northern Blvd.,
Douglaston, New York 11363
BMW of Bayside Info
About BMW of Bayside

Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. Visit us at our New Car Showroom 247-21 Northern Blvd Douglaston, NY (718) 229-4400 Pre-Owned Showroom 214-27 Northern Blvd Bayside, NY (347)964-8300 Service and Parts Center 266 East Shore Road Great Neck, NY (516) 304-3700 We welcome all BMW drivers regardless of where your BMW was purchased. All of us at BMW of Bayside hope you have a Great Day!

About BMW of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Fresh hand-made bagels
  • Starbucks Coffee
Spitopaido
6/11/2016

"what an amazing place"

Went their a couple of times until I made my final decision. Jerry was a true professional and helped me from start to end. Kudos to the whole team there.

June 14, 2016

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so glad Jerry provided you with his true BMW professionalism during your entire buying experience. We know the process can be seen as stressful and tedious, and that is why our entire team takes great pride in making sure our customers have such smooth, fun and hassle-free buying experience. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if you need anything else. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Worvang41
6/08/2016

"What an Experience!!!"

Let me start off by saying thank you so much BMW of Bayside for getting me into my new BMW...I am going through a very difficult time right now in my life, but when I was going through the process of getting a new car Jerry did everything to walk me through the steps needed to get everything done. Very professional, honest and such a sweetheart from the moment he introduced himself. Also thank you to a Jason who is very informative with everything you need to know with BMW. Definitely recommend dealing with Jerry at BMW of Bayside for your next car!

Jason Maharaj

June 09, 2016

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome feedback! It was our pleasure to have both Jerry and Jason went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your entire buying experience at our dealership had you driving away completely satisfied. Our entire team strives to always do everything within their power provide the premium BMW service they deserve. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a fantastic day!

Disappointed
6/08/2016

"Terrifying Experience "

Enter this dealership at your own risk. I purchased a CPO here back in March and the experience continues to be the bane of my existence. The salesman claimed my previous lease was up for a pull-ahead program since there was only 3 months left on the lease. They had an X3 I was looking for so I went ahead with the purchase from the salesman and the lease return. A few weeks later BMW financial services starts calling and mailing out debt collection notices. Contacting the dealership I’m told the salesperson I dealt with has been fired for “similar issues” and that there’s nothing the dealer can/will do to rectify the situation. Apparently the use of the pull-ahead program is at the discretion of the dealership, not a BMW offer, and will have to show up as a discount on the vehicle purchase receipt for them to honor it. Fast forward to three months later, BMW USA and I have been trying to contact the dealership weekly and have been receiving no response whatsoever. Debt collectors are sending automated calls my way daily and I’m beyond frustrated. Who would have thought a reputable brand like BMW would turn out to be crooks.

June 24, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are sorry to hear your recent buying experience at our dealership did not leave you completely satisfied. We here at BMW of Bayside take great pride in always providing a consistent, transparent and overall unparalleled buying experience for all of our customers who visit. In regards to the purchase of your new vehicle, we have repeatedly stated that all terms and conditions are documented on all customers’ buyers order and BMW of Bayside honors all commitments put in writing. We do not agree to terms and conditions that are not documented. We would be more than happy to speak with you further about this issue. Please contact Frank Allen at 718-229-4400 at your earliest convenience. We truly do appreciate your business, and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mzhatoy2
6/05/2016

"Ultimate Machine!!!"

The rumors are true, BMW is the ultimate driving machine! Long time Mercedes driver but that all came to an end. Thank you Michael for making me a believer in BMW!!!

June 06, 2016

That is what we love to hear! Yes, BMW is absolutely the Ultimate Driving Machine, and we are thrilled to hear Michael was able to help you successfully make the switch to this wonderful vehicle. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Welcome to the BMW family, and have an awesome day!

Ruggera9
6/01/2016

"Happy customer!!!"

Great experience here, first time BMW customer and I couldn't tell you how happy I am...I love my new car and Michael Durso made everything so easy for me...Thank you BMW bayside!!!

June 01, 2016

You are quite welcome! We are so thrilled to hear Michael made sure your first BMW buying experience had you driving away completely satisfied. Michael and the rest of our team take great pride in making sure our customers always have the stellar BMW service they deserve. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your brand new BMW, and have a fantastic day!

Frank90
4/18/2016

"Pre-Owned buyer Experience - Expectations Exceeded "

My experience at this Pre Owned BMW of Bayside was exceptional. The sales team took the time to understand my concerns and did everything possible to ensure a smooth & pressure-free process. Utimately my sales advisor (Dennis), earned my business by finding the exact vehicle I specified; while remaining mindful of my price-point. Smoothest car-buying experience I've had to-date. I would not hestitate to recommend this dealership to anyone.

April 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome feedback, Frank! Dennis and the rest of our team take great pride in providing our customers with the smooth, pressure-free buying experience they deserve. We feel it is our duty to truly listen to our customers' wants and needs to help guide our customers the perfect vehicle for them at the price that they want. Thank you for your great business and recommendation. We hope you are enjoying your new BMW, and having a wonderful day!

Megfrank1222
4/16/2016

"Amazing dealership and people!!!"

had the most wonderful experience at this dealership! I am not an experienced car shopper so I called in to ask some questions. Jennifer answered the phone and she was so pleasant and knowledgeable. She could tell I was nervous so she put me at ease and took her time explaining everything about the X1. She also introduced me to Dennis who I ended up purchasing with. He was very patient and kind. I never had such a great experience buying anything else as I did here. I have been referring my friends and coworkers to them and will continue to do so. Highly recommend this dealership!

April 18, 2016

That is wonderful to hear, Megan! We completely understand that many of our customers are not experienced car shoppers. That is why Jennifer, Dennis and rest of our dedicated staff really take the necessary time to make sure our customers completely understand everything there is to know about our great vehicles, as well as carefully explaining the buying process so they can make the best choices for themselves. It was our pleasure helping your find your new BMW, and we truly appreciate your business and recommendations. Enjoy your new X1, and have a great day!

BMWLover
4/08/2016

"Excellent Customer Service & Professionalism"

I went to BMW Bayside and met with an extremely honest and professional salesperson, Mr. Zoltan. He was patient and provided me the education I desired. We test drove the car and the manager was also very nice. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

April 08, 2016

That is awesome to hear! We are so glad Zoltan and Michael were both able to make your visit to our dealership so great. We are glad you fully enjoyed your visit, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a great day!

THIRTEEN
3/31/2016

"ZERO STARS!!!"

ZERO STARS!!! Was my first and last time dealing with BMW of Bayside. I will not even step foot back in there for service. They do not care about your feelings. They operate like a bunch of coked up stock brokers--not a luxury car dealership. Crappy they way they do business. They price you negotiated at the sale suddenly goes up when you actually go to pick up the car. SO DONE. I have already established a new relationship with another local BWM dealer and will be going to them for everything including my next car. STAY AWAY FROM BMW OF BAYSIDE!!!!

ALL USELESS

April 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments. It is unfortunate that your recent visit to our dealership did not leave you completely satisfied. Our sales team always strives to provide our customers with the honest and transparent buying experience that our customers regularly enjoy. We would like to discuss this issue with you further. Please contact Brian Allen at 718-229-4400 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you, and having the opportunity to earn your business.

Ladystar511
3/11/2016

"Fabulous person Michael kenny"

There is not enough words in the English language to say how great this sales manager is. Just a helpful n kind person. There should be more like him

March 14, 2016

Thank you for your great comments! We are so glad to hear that both Shirley and Michael had a hand in making sure your buying experience at our dealership left you completely satisfied. We take great pride in making sure our customers always receive the absolute best service they deserve. There are not enough words in the English language to say how grateful we are for you business. Please let us know if you need anything else. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a wonderful day!

Reviews of Sean Parks

New 2014 BMW I3, $43200

Price$43,200

Mileage 39

Exterior ColorSolar Orange/Frozen Grey

Interior ColorMega (Sensatec and Cloth)

New 2014 BMW I3, $51250