BMW of Bayside

247-21 Northern Blvd.,
Douglaston, New York 11363
BMW of Bayside Info
About BMW of Bayside

Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. Visit us at our New Car Showroom 247-21 Northern Blvd Douglaston, NY (718) 229-4400 Pre-Owned Showroom 214-27 Northern Blvd Bayside, NY (347)964-8300 Service and Parts Center 266 East Shore Road Great Neck, NY (516) 304-3700 We welcome all BMW drivers regardless of where your BMW was purchased. All of us at BMW of Bayside hope you have a Great Day!

About BMW of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Fresh hand-made bagels
  • Starbucks Coffee
Ajspirit
9/04/2016

"As Always, Wonderful Service"

Great service today without an appointment. George, my service adviser was professional, pleasant and accurate regarding length of service and service requirements. Comfortable lounge, clean, nicely appointed restrooms and fresh ground coffee with bagels. Great. Keep up the good work!

September 06, 2016

Thank you for your awesome feedback! We are so glad George gave you the professional, pleasant and accurate service you deserve. It is great you took full advantage of our great lounge. We appreciate your business, and will be sure to have more fresh coffee and bagels waiting for your next visit!

Jdavis62
9/02/2016

"Excellence and nothing less"

The atmosphere and service of bayside BMW is unparalleled, I ended up in a 2013 BMW X3. Extremely beautiful car, and wonderful service! I'll never forget the patience, professionalism and smiles I received while there. I would recommend anyone to come here for their car buying experience.

September 02, 2016

Thank you for your great feedback! We are so glad you had such an unparalleled buying experience at our dealership. Dennis, Alberto and the rest of our team take great pride in making sure our customers always receive the BMW experience they deserve. Thank you for your business and recommendation. Please let us know if you need anything else. Enjoy your new X3, and have a great day!

David Burton
9/01/2016

"Rigorous professionalism."

My wife and I decided to visit the Bayside showroom on a whim. Upon entering the premises, we were greeted with enthusiasm. The vibe in the showroom was relaxed. All of our concerns were addressed which translated into a smooth / exciting test drive. Every staff member we encountered was attentive and responsive. Dennis (our sales rep) is a consummate people-person which made the process enjoyable. John is a superb manager. He was instrumental in the negotiation process. Although we were not expecting to lease the BMW X3 that day, the professionalism and positive energy was infectious. Thank you Dennis for your dedicated efforts to make a dream come true.

September 01, 2016

David, thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are ecstatic Dennis took you on such a smooth and exciting test drive to put your concerns to rest. Our team strives to always make sure our customers receive the superb BMW service they deserve. Thank you so for your business, David. We hope you are fully enjoying your new X3, and having a great day!

Veriangibbs1
8/30/2016

"Excellent "

I love those guys Very professional people and warm The experience was great Chris and Dennis did a great job can't wait to lease my next bmw there

Chris

August 31, 2016

That is wonderful to hear! We are so glad Chris and Dennis both helped make sure your entire buying experience had you driving away completely satisfied. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have an awesome day!

gspappas
8/28/2016

"Truly exceptional experience!"

I just picked up my new BMW 550 and I must say the entire staff was professional and courteous. Brian Allen and his entire staff are excellent and I highly recommend this dealership. Mike Durso is a fine you man who knows his product and went above and beyond to ensure all my questions were answered. Thank you Bayside BMW! Excellent work! George P

August 29, 2016

You are quite welcome, George! We are absolutely thrilled that your buying experience had you driving away completely satisfied. George, Michael and Adeel all take great pride in going above and beyond the call of duty to make sure our customers always receive the premium BMW service they deserve. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Alex
8/24/2016

"Really bad customer service "

Really terrible service not customer friendly at all avoid going there at all cost please see Yelp reviews before going there the upper managment are rude and abrasive and do not listen to customers needs , not sure why they are still in business , use neighbor dealership this one is absolutely horrible . Especially Doug Foss the service manager ,under his leadership this dealership will never move forward ,

September 08, 2016

Alex, thank you for your comments. We are glad that you took the time to speak with us privately about this matter. We truly do appreciate your business, and look forward to the opportunity to earn your business in the future.

Gus
8/02/2016

"Just a great job..."

This is the 4th BMW that I have purchased at Bayside BMW and again they did not let me down. Dennis was great at staying on point, finding a match to my needs and not trying to oversell. Once we said go, he handled all of the background stuff and we sailed through the process. It was a painless experience.

August 02, 2016

Gus, thank you so much for the 5 –star rating! We are happy to hear your experience buying that new BMW was just as seamless and easy as always. Customer service is always our number one priority, and that goes without saying for Dennis. We hope you enjoy your 4th BMW and we hope to see you for service and your 5th BMW purchase!

Trulou64
7/31/2016

"Excellent"

Dennis Cropley was my salesman. Dennis did a amazing job getting me the vehicle I've been longing for. He was very efficient and multi-tasked every step of the way and very considerate and patient. He made me feel comfortable and ensured that he is going to help me in everyway that he can. And I must say he DID. Im now driving a new 2016 vehicle.

August 01, 2016

This is great to hear! We're so happy that Dennis made your experience memorable. Dennis and the rest of us at BMW of Bayside strive to make the car buying process as easy and comfortable as possible. We hope we get a chance to work with you again in the future!

Winnymui
7/29/2016

"Being robbed by returning a "damaged" loaner car"

I leased my BMW x4 back in April this year, and it had a problem (already) at the bracket of the car. I brought my car at their service center last Friday and they got me a loaner car - which was a BMW 328i. They had me signed a yellow paper saying that the loaner car was delivered to me in perfect condition. I am not a Professional on cars, I thought everything on the car was perfect. After a week, they told me to come back and pick up my x4. So I went back today, 7/29/2016, and also drove my loaner car back. The staff had me pulled up the car and registered at the front desk. They had me waited at the lobby for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, Shana C., a loaner car advisor, walked me to the loaner car that I had and told me that, the car was damaged. She showed me a 1cm dent on the front bumper of their loaner car (please check the image that I posted as the comments of this review) and told me that I am responsible for this damage. She even prepared this bill of $651.75 and told me that, if I am not paying this bill, I would not be able to get my car back. I asked to see my service advisor, George Fan, but he is on vacation. I asked if we can deal with it until he returns. They said no. Then I requested to see their manager, John Z. was the one who spoke to me. Again, he told us the same story that, I was the one who damaged the car and I had to pay this $651.75 fee for them to fix the front bumper. I asked Shana, if there were any photos taken when the loaner car was delivered. She said no. I have a friend who uses a BMW Service Center in Long Island, and he told me that his dealership would definitely taking photos of all of the loaner cars that he got. To me, I feel like BMW of Bayside Service Department has robbed my money. Here are the reasons of why I feel like I was being robbed: (1) I am not professional and so knowledgeable on cars, as a regular customer. No one will check as a professional person when the loaner car was delivered. I don't think anyone will check every single spot such as the base of the car, trunk, carpet, side door, windows, etc. I think BMW has their responsibility to take photos of their loaner's vehicle before delivering them. (2) George, my advisor was on vacation. I asked Shana and John if we can pay or deal with it after George is back from vacation. They told me they won't be releasing MY vehicle until I pay the damage fee. (3) I asked the loaner vehicle back to fix, but they didn't let me take it back. They told me if I don't sign and pay, I wouldn't be getting MY OWN car back. I did not want to sign the paper at that time. I felt like they were forcing me to sign. If not, they won't be releasing MY VEHICLE. My BMW x4 belongs to me and my husband. We are paying our bill on time every single month. At that time, if I didn't sign, they can take any legal action against us, but they have no right to hold MY CAR. (4) This is not my first time leasing a car. Every single time when I returned the car, the staff will always check the car with me in PRESENCE before they do anything. However, today, I waited 30 minutes for car wash and check up without me in presence. Then, Shana told me that the car was damaged. What had happened during that 30 minutes? Nobody knows. At this moment, I do not want to argue on who should be responsible on the dent. I just felt like there is no proof that they can show me that I am the one who damaged the car, and it's very unfair to a customer. I am very unhappy with BMW's service. I will not buy or lease any BMW cars after my lease is finished. I used to drive Mercedes Benz and Lexus and I never had this problem.

John Z. / Shana C.

August 01, 2016

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with BMW of Bayside’s loaner vehicles. We always strive for top customer satisfaction, so your comments are important to us. We also would like to discuss this matter further and help ease any concerns and questions you have regarding the service and loaner vehicle. Please reach out to Frank Allen, our General Manager, at 718-229-4400 at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

Spitopaido
6/11/2016

"what an amazing place"

Went their a couple of times until I made my final decision. Jerry was a true professional and helped me from start to end. Kudos to the whole team there.

June 14, 2016

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so glad Jerry provided you with his true BMW professionalism during your entire buying experience. We know the process can be seen as stressful and tedious, and that is why our entire team takes great pride in making sure our customers have such smooth, fun and hassle-free buying experience. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if you need anything else. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Reviews of Dennis Cropley

2014 BMW I3

Price$51,250

Mileage 551

Exterior ColorIonic Silver w/BMW i Blue

Interior ColorGiga (Leather and Cloth)

New 2014 BMW I3, $51250
2014 BMW I3

Price$51,250

Mileage 75

Exterior ColorIonic Silver w/BMW i Blue

Interior ColorGiga (Leather and Cloth)

2014 BMW 328