BMW of Bayside

247-21 Northern Blvd.,
Douglaston, New York 11363
BMW of Bayside Info
About BMW of Bayside

Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. Visit us at our New Car Showroom 247-21 Northern Blvd Douglaston, NY (718) 229-4400 Pre-Owned Showroom 214-27 Northern Blvd Bayside, NY (347)964-8300 Service and Parts Center 266 East Shore Road Great Neck, NY (516) 304-3700 We welcome all BMW drivers regardless of where your BMW was purchased. All of us at BMW of Bayside hope you have a Great Day!

About BMW of Bayside

Monday 9:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Fresh hand-made bagels
  • Starbucks Coffee
yosef.etayem
2/13/2015

"PLEASE LISTEN AND STAY AWAY FROM HERE!!!"

One. two, three strikes I am out!..My first two times at this dealership was for a simple oil change, called and scheduled a loaner both times, when i get there they said sorry they don't have any loaners left..my third time, I went there for a simple, re-activating of the BMW Assist services, and was told it would take several hours because of various modules needed to be re-programed,, the service advisor insisted I schedule for a loaner and return back. what a waste of day...I asked to speak to their manager (Doug) and he also confirmed with his foreman,. when I asked was the vehicle was even plugged in to verify this ,(after waiting an hour and he said no, how do you tell a customer that it would take several hours without properly diagnosing the vehicle,, ...I have done this reactivating the BMW assist services before and it took less than thirty minutes....before I even scheduled an appointment, I read all the negative feedback they have, but I figure I give them one more chance and they screwed up!!!!

Doug

KenX6
2/01/2015

"perfect ....Best Place I have ever been "

Kept there word .....a Perfect experience I actually considered a couple of them my friends now ....BrIan and John ...the rest of them are men of their word.... class act !!!!

slachhman
1/22/2015

"Worst Experience!"

This is the worst dealership ever. I purchased a 3 series from this dealership and every month I had to take my car in for service. Forget the wait at the service center because you will wait there the entire day only to fix one thing that will lead to something else needing to be fixed. The cars they sell there are never serviced before giving to the customer. After you buy your car there you never hear from them again and if you try to call them they ignore your calls. They have changed Finance Managers there so many times because they all lie to their customers and end up getting fired. They do not live up to their word and I went through a year and half of trying to get back the money from the warranties I never used. Will never recommend anyone going to buy a car here. Worst place ever and horrible service.

Demitri, Finance Manager

Neo
1/20/2015

"Stay away from their service department"

They are simply dishonest and take no responsibility whatsoever about what they do. They don't return phone calls or emails. After six months of not responding Gianni Marini finally called me back since I coppied the service department in an email. It is now seven months since then and did not hear back from him.

Gianni Marini

Trae0311
12/28/2014

"Semi submerged"

I was sold a certified pre-owned 2011 335i. 4 months after purchase all of the electronics located in the trunk shorted out. After taking it to the service department it was revealed that there was water damage to the electronics. Chrysatalized sea salt covered the bottom of the trunk and the electronic components. In short, the cpo warranty does not cover electronics. The sales manager said he would call the service department which he didn't then completely ignored my calls after that. Yes, bayside bmw sold me a Sandy car.

Sarnakis
12/23/2014

"Absolutely fabulous experience"

We were delighted to deal with a very professional and quick team at BMW Bayside. A white glove experience throug and through from the sales process, delivery, finance,with full access to staff and management. Extremely friendly and kin. Went over veghicle functions and stayed in contact throughout the process. I would highly recommend searching for your next quality vehicle through them. Special shoutout to the sales rep who kept it all together and went above and beyond to be helpful and communicative internally within his organization as well as externally with us. His name is Hinson Lee and you should definitely lok him up when you are thinking of your next vegicel purchase. Another excellent and most helpful gentleman is Terry. He exemplified the great customer service and communication one hopes for.

Hinson Lee and Terry

jamie.jle
12/22/2014

"Beyond AMAZING!"

Marlo was beyond helpful, so kind and followed up so quickly. She was a pleasure to work with. They helped me in a bind in a timely and professional manner. I will absolutely go back every time for service!

Vgeddie
12/10/2014

"Fantastic "

My visit was awesome! My dealer was extremely friendly, and understanding. He made me comfortable with my purchase, and he was very patient. I left feeling very content, and good about my purchase! I would advise that if anyone who is interested in buying a BMW, to visit this dealership, because the customer service is outstanding!!!! My client advisor was Sean Parks Awesome service!

SamDog123
11/26/2014

"Best damn car dealer. "

Stephen Abbondandolo was a pleasure to do business with. He was very efficient, highly professional, organized, respectful and committed to getting me the best deal for my money. He did not pressure my wife and I to buy any vehicle. He went above and beyond to help us out with the best price and the best vehicle for our needs. We went there meeting a car dealer but actually gained a friend. His cousin John is also "aces" in our book. Thanks guys.

Stephen Abbondandolo

nisha2216
11/21/2014

"Great Service"

Steve Abbondandolo was a pleasure to do business with. He was very efficient, highly professional, organized, respectful and committed to getting me the best deal for my money. Please recognize him and Mr. John Tetta for their professionalism. They delivered flawless customer service.

Steve Abbondandolo