BMW of Bayside

BMW of Bayside
Call
BMW of Bayside Info
About BMW of Bayside

Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. Visit us at our New Car Showroom 247-21 Northern Blvd Douglaston, NY (718) 229-4400 Pre-Owned Showroom 214-27 Northern Blvd Bayside, NY (347)964-8300 Service and Parts Center 266 East Shore Road Great Neck, NY (516) 304-3700 We welcome all BMW drivers regardless of where your BMW was purchased. All of us at BMW of Bayside hope you have a Great Day!

About BMW of Bayside

Monday 9:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Fresh hand-made bagels
  • Starbucks Coffee

"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"

I WAS DISRESPECTED BY A SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE BY THE NAME OF GREG. HE WAS TRYING TO SLIP IN EXTRA CHARGES ON MY BILL AND HE WAS CAUGHT. HE TOLD MY FIANCE AND I THAT IS WHY ALL THE OTHER SERVICE REPS WARNED HIM ABOUT US. WHICH IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE WE ONLY HAD ONE SERVICE REP WHO WAS FIRED. HE ALSO SAID NEXT TIME DO NOT COME TO HIM GO TO SOMEONE ELSE. THE FRONT DESK MANAGER SHANEAH IS DISRESPECTFUL AS WELL SHE WAS LAUGH WHEN GREG WAS DISRESPECTING ME AND MY FIANCE WHICH IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. HE BECAME VERY UPSET WHEN MY FIANCE AND I ASKED HIM FOR A BREAKDOWN OF THE BILL. WE KNEW THAT SOMETHING WAS NOT RIGHT WITH THE TOTAL THAT HE GAVE US. COME TO FIND OUT HE CHARGED ME FOR THE RENTAL FROM HERTZ THAT BMW WAS SUPPOSE TO PAY FOR. I WAS CHARGED AT BMW AND I WAS CHARGED BY HERTZ. SO I HAVE TWO CHARGES FOR FOR THE SAME THING ON MY CARD. I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD RECEIVE A CHECK IN THE MAIL FOR ONE CHARGE AND A REFUND BACK TO MY CARD FOR THE SECOND CHARGE AND IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO WEEKS AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY BACK. HERTZ INFORMED ME THAT THEY REACHED OUT TO BMW ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS AND BMW LEFT THEM ON HOLD MORE THAN ONCE. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED EITHER REFUND TO THIS DAY. I PLAN ON CONTACTING BMW OF NORTH AMERICA. THIS BMW IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL I RECOMMEND CUSTOMERS TO GO TO BMW OF MANHATTAN THEY ARE SO PROFESSIONAL.

GREG, SHANEAH

"Good Service Center, just real busy so expect some wait"

Went in for an oil change at 1pm and got out at 4pm. Three hours is to be expected in any service center so that wasn't an issue with me. They notified me of a recall and got that taken care of for me. They had drinks and food for the customers which is always a nice gesture especially when there are people waiting 3 plus hours. I feel the service center is better with customer service than the car sales team of the dealer.

Greg Katehis

"Dealer misses the mark"

My rating can only be based on the interaction I had with the salesperson. Unfortunately they wasted my time with their less than cunning sales techniques.

"BIG CHANGE FROM A FEW YEARS AGO"

A few years ago, my husband and I went to this dealership to buy a BMW. The salesman who took care of us was so rude and ignorant of the product that he was selling that we simply walked away. Early this year, we decided to give them another try because we really wanted to buy a BMW. We went and we were so pleasantly surprised. From our salesman Luna to the manager Gutierrez, we were so impressed with their courtesy and the information they provided that we did buy a vehicle from them and to date, we are very happy.

"Exceptional Service!!"

Exceptional Service! That's how I describe my experience I had yesterday with BMW of Bayside. Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Bob Hopkins and I live in New Rochelle, NY. I was driving yesterday en route to Sands Point Golf Club for a Met PGA Pro-Am Golf Tournament and as I exited the LIE, I hit a small pothole and like so many times before, the dashboard lit up with warnings to check the tires. I knew right away I needed a new tire, but more importantly to me, I knew I needed to get to that golf tournament. Pressing the BMW Assist button, the service provided me with your service department's address; sending directly to my car's navigation system and I was on my way. Entering your facility, I was overwhelmed at the size and the number of people waiting for service and I became concerned again over my situation and needing to make this tournament. Within 15 minutes, I was greeted by Jennifer Odato who quickly advised me that I needed not only one tire, but probably two others as there were bubbles on the sidewalls. She explained that she had no loaners and that they closed at 5:45, which I knew was not going to work with a 1PM tee time. Not thinking clearly, I told her to forget it and just bring my car around and I figured I would ride on the run flat, make the tournament and deal with the situation afterwards. Being away from home, I really didn't have many options. Waiting out front of your service facility for my car to be brought around, Jennifer comes out and says "Are you really willing to put golf over your own personal safety Mr. Hopkins? I've looked over your car and the one tire has a gash and the other two tires are severely bubbled, please come inside and we will figure something out.". Not wanting to face the fact that I was putting this tournament over my own safety, I begrudgingly returned. Jennifer was amazing from that moment forward. She acted quickly to make sure she had the tires, got one of the service techs to load up my clubs into an X5 to drive me personally to the club, she gave me her personal cell phone contact so that she could text me with updates and while not making any commitments at all, she hinted that there might be a chance that they could even drop the car off at the club later that afternoon. What a sigh of relief on my part! She was the most professional and thorough service advisor I have ever worked with in all my years of owning luxury vehicles. I have a real problem with BMW and these run flat, low profile tires having had to replace 5 of them within 6 months of owning this car, but Jennifer took a bad situation and turned it into an opportunity and now I am singing praises about BMW, BMW of Bayside and for your wonderful service advisor Jennifer Odato. I purchased my car from BMW of Oyster Bay, but I am committing to you now that all my future sales and service of BMW will be with BMW of Bayside. Thank you! By the way, I got 4th place in the Tourney, but Jennifer made me feel like a winner!

BMW of Bayside responded to this review

May 27, 2014

Bob, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Jennifer is a great addition to our team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with her. Her ability to connect with customers, knowledgeable, personalized and customized service and friendly personality make her an irreplaceable member of our staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Marlo Bellizzi | (516)305-3710

"Service Center on East Shore Road, Great Neck-.Worst!"

I had to change my appt. for my 4500 mile check up. Not only was the receptionist rude, but Kaitlyn in service was cold, arrogant, talking over me, the customer and callous. This is BMW customer service???? You've got to be kidding!! On top of that, I was denied a loaner car which I have ALWAYS received in the past. Needless to say, I canceled my appt and made my service appt with. BMW in Old Westbury...a superb experience! I was treated with the highest respect, was immediately given a loaner car and the rep on the phone was so cordial...it was a pleasure! The way I know BMW! Management at BMW service center should fire Kaitlyn and re-train thei staff....A customer should always be Number One. Don't go to BMW on East Shore Rd in Great Neck. Customers Beware!

Kaitlyn in Service Center on

"This is by far the worst service experience I have ever..."

This is by far the worst service experience I have ever experienced. I had a 10:30am appointment to have my car inspected. I did not leave the service station until 1:30. I do no understand how it can take three hours to do a simple inspection. Not once did anyone come out and let me know how much longer it would be. After I received my car and arrived home I noticed a big dent on the rear bumper. I called the service center and they told me bring it back in right away. Once I arrived they immediately stated it was not there problem or their fault because I left the service center without checking my car to make sure their were no dents. They were very nasty and did not want to hear anything. I asked to speak to the manager and was told he would come talk to me. I waited and watched as he walked into his office and just ignored me. I will never go back to this place again and have already filed a formal complaint with BMW corporate.

"Let me start my experience with this bmw dealer. I will..."

Let me start my experience with this bmw dealer. I will try to make everything as short as possible. I purchased a certified preowned 2011 328i from this dealer last year the buying experience was ok and the process was quick. A year after my rear view mirror came off and I went to Rallye BMW cause there are no appointments available in bayside. The service advisor in Rallye looked at the rear view mirror and said that they will not attach my rear view mirror cause the windshield on the car is not the original bmw windshield and the seals on the bottom might cause a leak cause its not properly installed. He showed me whats going on and told me that i should take it back to BAYSIDE BMW cause they sold me the car and they did the CPO process. After a week without a rearview mirror I finally got an appointment at BAYSIDE BMW. A service advisor named George Fan assisted me and had my rear view mirror reattached. I told him what Rallye bmw said and just ignored me. The rear view mirror was reattached but two days after the mirror came off again and it took a piece of the inside of the windshield with it. I called Bayside BMW and sadly they can't squeeze me in and i waited another week for an appointment. Finally after a week my wife went there and she saw a service advisor named Alberto Lopez. He looked at the car and he said that BAYSIDE BMW is not responsible for windshield replacements and they will not fix it! My wife's car is a CPO and the windshield was not chipped till i brought it to them to get i fixed. He told my wife that we should just file an insurance claim and the will fix it and i will have to pay on whatever the difference is on whatever my insurance company will pay. Keep in mind my Car is CPO and it should have been inspected that everything is good including the windshield and the windshield was not chipped till after they fix it. Sadly everyone on this dealer is very nasty and no one can help us.

"What else can I say I think this is a middle of the pack..."

What else can I say I think this is a middle of the pack dealer and is rated pretty accurately on this site. I did leave wanting just a little better service but it wasn't terrible either. Mediocre all around, may have to shop the other dealers next time around.

"Being a executive at one of the largest brokerage firms..."

Being a executive at one of the largest brokerage firms who prides themselves in customer service I can tell when I am working with someone who operates with a high level of service. After meeting with Jennifer Odato for a service issue with my car I realized that she is someone who is focused on client satisfaction. She greets you with a smile, she is professional, polite and able to diagnose issues as she is very knowledgeable. During the last service visit Jennifer went out of her way to put me in a brand new loaner car which was exact car I was looking to purchase.

Jonathan Gutierrez