BMW of Bayside

247-21 Northern Blvd.,
Douglaston, New York 11363
BMW of Bayside Info
About BMW of Bayside

Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. Visit us at our New Car Showroom 247-21 Northern Blvd Douglaston, NY (718) 229-4400 Pre-Owned Showroom 214-27 Northern Blvd Bayside, NY (347)964-8300 Service and Parts Center 266 East Shore Road Great Neck, NY (516) 304-3700 We welcome all BMW drivers regardless of where your BMW was purchased. All of us at BMW of Bayside hope you have a Great Day!

About BMW of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Fresh hand-made bagels
  • Starbucks Coffee
dantiva82
7/28/2015

"THE BEST VIP TREATMENT"

Always very grateful for the great service that they always provide me when I take my car for service, from the moment you arrive you know your car is in good hands!!!! Thanks to Jennifer Odato and Ray the Services Manager for always taking care of me and give me the 100% best possible service.!!!!

SaeedAnjum
7/21/2015

"Service"

Just love BMW of Bayside the whole sales team is amazing and always helpful. Always get the service I want. Jennifer Odato employee of BMW of Bayside, she was excellent at all of her services that she provided to me. Saeed M Anjum

Tacolover2009
7/13/2015

"Best dealership around"

Just love BMW of Bayside the whole sales team is amazing and always helpful. I will be coming back here again for sure time and time again.

Jus4show
7/07/2015

"2013 CPO Purchase"

I can't remember buying a car ever being so easy! Overall a great experience!!the team of Nicholas; Monae ; Jonathan & Adeel were above standards. They were all very knowledgable & helpful. Not to mention their product was flawless! They had exactly what I was looking for in stock. Would definitely recommend this dealership & it's representatives!!!

JohnBlaze22
6/17/2015

"CPO Purchase"

I was a bit disappointed to read that people had bad experiences here, but I suppose you have take the good and the bad into consideration. Besides waiting for a very long time, sales reps (Jonel and Monae) and crew were great! Friendly, professional and knowledgeable. My CPO 2011 328xi is in great shape, had low mileage and runs great (thus far!). Overall a positive experience, I would recommend BMW Bayside.

vacation
6/12/2015

"she is too rude if you need help after you bought BMW...."

Shirley chen is too rude if you need help after you bought BMW. She pretends so sweet when you want to buy a new car and much empty promise before you buy

Dom D
6/04/2015

"Incredible Experience"

I can summarize my numerous visits at this service center by saying "lots of applause and praise to Jennifer Odato." This particular service center seems incredibly busy and at times overwhelmed with the number of vehicles in for service. However, the staff manages to deal with every customer professionally and with a high degree of organization, confidence and capability. I often sit in the waiting area finding my head spinning watching the activity but each and every customer seems calm and satisfied. Jennifer goes above and beyond this. I get immediate attention and am presented with a detailed description of the nature of the service, time and cost estimate. Jennifer appreciates that my time is valuable and makes sure that I either am provided with a "loaner" so that I am not waiting at the service center or if I do wait, I know with a high degree of accuracy the length of time I will be there. This allows me to plan my days accordingly and frankly, takes the stress out of bringing my vehicle for service. It's truly a pleasure to have Jennifer as my dedicated service manager! And by the way, the service center has done great work. Never an issue and have always left as a very satisfied customer.

Foodtruckgal
5/27/2015

"Wonderful service 5 stars!!!"

Bmw service place is great. Everyone there goes above and beyond to help. Adam and Mike are so nice they even washed my car during my last visit.

Adam & Mike

mjdash
5/26/2015

"BUYER BEWARE!!!!!"

Please believe that if I could choose 0 STARS I would!!!! I purchased a "certified pre-owned" vehicle from BMW of Bayside 14 months ago. Since then, it has spent more time in their service center than in my driveway. My sales advisor Luis and service advisor Melissa are the only reason that I am still a customer, they are amazing and go above and beyond for me. But anyone other than them, don't hold your breath. Trying to get in touch with someone higher up on the totem pole never happens. The engine has been rebuilt twice along with the battery needing to be replaced twice, not to mention the N63 Customer Care package for V8 engines - basically the "recall that never was a recall", amongst other issues. The dealer has refused to take responsibility that they have sold me a lemon and not even give me any consideration towards getting a new car from them. Earlier this year, I even purchased a motorcycle from them, so a return customer I have been. I was able to get BMW Corporate to give me $5500 towards a new vehicle which I used in getting a new 2015. HOWEVER, THE DEALER IS NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND WASH OUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY FINANCE AND BOOK VALUE (WHICH THEY ARE NOT EVEN GIVING ME) OR MEET ME HALF WAY. They are trying to bury the difference in my new payment resulting in a $400 increase of monthly payment. I don't know if it's because they think I'm stupid, but I am not going to be left feeling this way. My current vehicle is unsafe and BMW Corporate has acknowledged it. I just wonder if the dealership will ever accept responsibility and own up to the lemon I got stuck with. The sad thing is, they will probably take my vehicle and sell it to another unsuspecting soul who will continue to experience the same frustration that I have gone thru.

Louis

Beachygal
5/21/2015

"Love my new car"

Jerry at BMW Bayside is the best. I was a little pain and had so many questions. He answered everything and was so nice to me. Did not rush me at all. Mike one of the managers came over introduced himself to me and everything went so smooth. Thank you everyone at Bayside LOVE MY NEW CAR

Reviews of Jennifer Odato