BMW of Bayside

BMW of Bayside

Call
BMW of Bayside Info
About BMW of Bayside

Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. Visit us at our New Car Showroom 247-21 Northern Blvd Douglaston, NY (718) 229-4400 Pre-Owned Showroom 214-27 Northern Blvd Bayside, NY (347)964-8300 Service and Parts Center 266 East Shore Road Great Neck, NY (516) 304-3700 We welcome all BMW drivers regardless of where your BMW was purchased. All of us at BMW of Bayside hope you have a Great Day!

About BMW of Bayside

Monday 9:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Fresh hand-made bagels
  • Starbucks Coffee

"Excellence with Advisor - Jennifer"

I had the most exceptional service given to me last Friday, Octobr 17 by Jennifer Odato ! What started out to be a horrific Friday (tire blown on Route 80 East on route to GWB) ended with a big smile and satisfaction on my face. I have been to many BMW Service Centers and Ms. Odato's expertise, delivery, organizational skills, speed with work and customer coursety cannot be matched. She is exceptional in all areas. I will highly recommend your dealership and without any second thougth give more than praise to Ms. Odato ! My only recommendation is...........promote her !!! Regards, RPMc

"Excellent Service !!!"

Exceptional service and professionalism at The Bayside BMW location. Highly recommend doing business with Jonathan Gutierrez and Stephen Abbondandolo. They not only found the best X3 for me but helped me figure out all the features on the car. Outstanding job.

Stephen Abbondandolo

"Anthony&Stephanie Midgett "The Goodfellas""

Our 4th lease agreement was scheduled to come to an end in December 2014. For the first time ever since dealing with BMW, we were experiencing separation anxiety. We really had plans to refinance our current leased vehicle. Based on the rates/quotes that we were given by a few other BMW Dealerships in NYC, we were feeling very depressed but "The Goodfellas" John Tetta and Stephen Abbondandolo came to the rescue! They explained the pros and cons of keeping the vehicle which would no longer be under warranty, which meant a lot of out-of -pocket expenses. They were very upfront and professional during the process. We could not have asked for better salesmen. We leased our very first BMW from Bayside and that was a very positive experience. It seems as though Bayside is like old wine; "it gets better with time!"

Stephen Abbondandolo, Janette Figueroa

"Happy!!!!!!"

What a great experience!!! I couldn't ask for better dealers than John Tetta and Stephen Abbondandolo. Searching for my first car wasn't easy, but they helped me in picking the right car. I told them what I wanted and they found just that. Nothing less! They was always available to answer all of my questions. I am one happy girl because of them. I'm loving my 2015 428IX!!!

"Buying my BMW 3 Series"

Please be advised that sales representative Stephen Abbondandolo of Bayside BMW assisted me in the purchase of my BMW 3 series this year. Mr. Abbondandolo made the experience a very positive one. He was professional and courteous at all times and his knowledge of the inventory and BMW's unique features made me feel confident that I was making a very good decision in purchasing the vehicle. Mr. Abbondandolo answered all of my questions without hesitation and was available for test drives. I love my car and was very pleased with the car buying experience at this dealership. I would feel confident that anyone I referred to Mr. Abbondandolo at BMW of Bayside would be happy with their car buying experience.

"Awesome"

What an amazing dealership. I walked in with my family to purchase our forst ever BMW. Tasso was my client advisor and he was the best! he went out of his way to help us get our BMW. Real honest and sincere guy. He sat us down made us feel like we were home. Eveyone is so nice there. I definitely recommend this BMW Dealeship pf Bayside. Just make sure you ask for Tasso!! he will def get you what your looking for. I actually paid less than what i Was looking for.. Tell him Rob Morales sent you. Great people there!

"WE Came back for a 2nd!"

This year my husband and I purchased our first BMW-a 3 series GT! I absolutely love the car. We worked with John Tetta and had a fantastic experience. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and just a great person to work with. He was not your typical "pushy" salesperson and we hit it off from the beginning. I trusted in his recommendations and we were pleased with the way our vehicle came out. Less than 4 months later we decided to get a used vehicle. John was instrumental in helping us get my husband's dream X5! It was pretty much fully loaded with low mileage. We were able to have everything done at the new dealership including trading in our old car. Now we no longer have to fight over who gets the Bimmer! We could not be any happier. I would definitely recommend John to anyone interested in getting a car.

"Great service "

John and the bayside staff was great . John gave me the best service from start to finish than any other BMW dealer have been to . I have and will continue to refer anyone looking for a vehicle to bayside BMW .

"this was the most seamless car buying experience ever"

stephen was amazing and made this a very great car buying experience for me and was very professional and personable, i highly recommend bmw bayside because of his knowledge of the cars and me as a customer . he spent extra time to get to know me and my needs . i have already started referring friends, family members and co workers to see stephen. thanks bayside BMW!!!

stephen abbondandolo

"Great service"

I recently purchased my BMW from BMW of Bayside PreCertified. I had Stephen Abbondandolo as my salesman. I must say the experience with Steve was very favorable. He was kind, patient, and answered my questions in detail. He made the application process very easy. I was very happy with my purchase.

Reviews of John Tetta