BMW of Bayside

Client Advisor

November 28, 2016

"Amazing buying experience!"

- jlips

After doing a lot of research on what car to buy, I went to many dealerships to find my 335i xDrive. I wen to BMW of Bayside expecting to talk to another sales person who would tell me anything I wanted to hear to get me to buy a car. When I first met Dennis, he was extremely nice and enthusiastic. After visiting so many other dealerships, I thought this friendly attitude was all an act to try to get me to buy a car from him. I could not have been more wrong. Dennis was honest about the car, is genuinely interested in the product, and wants to make sure he gets you in the right car. After pointing out some flaws in the car's paint, Dennis talked to his colleague Jonathan to assure me that everything would be fixed by the next day, and we agreed on a price. Never did I feel pressured into a deal, just offered them. If I had to buy another car, I would definitely go back to BMW of Bayside.

November 14, 2016

"Honest and fair, but best you ask the questions-educate self"

- robnitro

Good dealership. Jenn was helpful and answered my questions. If she didn't know she would ask the mechanics and get back to me. The loaner was very nice, a 2014 328xi. Still, I missed my x5 diesel that got similar mileage to a tiny gas car :) Just educate yourself, be an interactive customer. I work in a repair job in an industrial environment and I myself am open to answering questions too. Sometimes if you don't ask a question, we all miss the problem in the first place. It could be as simple as asking if it's a recall or warranty was extended- as Jenn checked for me!

November 03, 2016

"Great Service!!!"

- sophie apetogbo

My experience at BMW Bayside, the moment i walked into the dealership, the people were very professional and easy to talk to. I have no knowledge of purchasing car but Jonathan Gutierez and his staff were so amazing they made my purchase experience so awsome. they provided all the details needed to understand the process an how the vehicle functions and well. I felt like , i am a part of the family, they are very easy going crews, customer service was extraordinary. I would defenitley refer my friends to them. Thanks for an amazing experience

New 2014 BMW 6 Series, $88225