BMW of Bayside

BMW of Bayside

Call
BMW of Bayside Info
About BMW of Bayside

Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. Visit us at our New Car Showroom 247-21 Northern Blvd Douglaston, NY (718) 229-4400 Pre-Owned Showroom 214-27 Northern Blvd Bayside, NY (347)964-8300 Service and Parts Center 266 East Shore Road Great Neck, NY (516) 304-3700 We welcome all BMW drivers regardless of where your BMW was purchased. All of us at BMW of Bayside hope you have a Great Day!

About BMW of Bayside

Monday 9:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Fresh hand-made bagels
  • Starbucks Coffee
Trae0311
12/28/2014

"Semi submerged"

I was sold a certified pre-owned 2011 335i. 4 months after purchase all of the electronics located in the trunk shorted out. After taking it to the service department it was revealed that there was water damage to the electronics. Chrysatalized sea salt covered the bottom of the trunk and the electronic components. In short, the cpo warranty does not cover electronics. The sales manager said he would call the service department which he didn't then completely ignored my calls after that. Yes, bayside bmw sold me a Sandy car.

Sarnakis
12/23/2014

"Absolutely fabulous experience"

We were delighted to deal with a very professional and quick team at BMW Bayside. A white glove experience throug and through from the sales process, delivery, finance,with full access to staff and management. Extremely friendly and kin. Went over veghicle functions and stayed in contact throughout the process. I would highly recommend searching for your next quality vehicle through them. Special shoutout to the sales rep who kept it all together and went above and beyond to be helpful and communicative internally within his organization as well as externally with us. His name is Hinson Lee and you should definitely lok him up when you are thinking of your next vegicel purchase. Another excellent and most helpful gentleman is Terry. He exemplified the great customer service and communication one hopes for.

Hinson Lee and Terry

jamie.jle
12/22/2014

"Beyond AMAZING!"

Marlo was beyond helpful, so kind and followed up so quickly. She was a pleasure to work with. They helped me in a bind in a timely and professional manner. I will absolutely go back every time for service!

Vgeddie
12/10/2014

"Fantastic "

My visit was awesome! My dealer was extremely friendly, and understanding. He made me comfortable with my purchase, and he was very patient. I left feeling very content, and good about my purchase! I would advise that if anyone who is interested in buying a BMW, to visit this dealership, because the customer service is outstanding!!!! My client advisor was Sean Parks Awesome service!

SamDog123
11/26/2014

"Best damn car dealer. "

Stephen Abbondandolo was a pleasure to do business with. He was very efficient, highly professional, organized, respectful and committed to getting me the best deal for my money. He did not pressure my wife and I to buy any vehicle. He went above and beyond to help us out with the best price and the best vehicle for our needs. We went there meeting a car dealer but actually gained a friend. His cousin John is also "aces" in our book. Thanks guys.

nisha2216
11/21/2014

"Great Service"

Steve Abbondandolo was a pleasure to do business with. He was very efficient, highly professional, organized, respectful and committed to getting me the best deal for my money. Please recognize him and Mr. John Tetta for their professionalism. They delivered flawless customer service.

Steve Abbondandolo

prem89
11/10/2014

"Excellent "

Thoroughly professional and exceptional customer service with amazing pricing! All documentation were in order and the vehicle was as promised! Great experience overall will definitely recommend to anyone interested in BMW CPO!

Jonel, Gonzalez

Dmp23
11/03/2014

"Great Experience!!"

I contacted John and Stephen because my mother needed a new car due to hers being totaled. As soon as we came in they figured out the perfect car for her, that met all of her needs as well as her budget. They were very helpful and able to answer any questions or concerns we had. We visited them on a Friday and came home with the car on Monday. It was a great experience and I was very pleased with the dealership and their salesman. My mother loves her new vehicle!!! Thank you John and Stephen!!!

RPSMc
10/24/2014

"Excellence with Advisor - Jennifer"

I had the most exceptional service given to me last Friday, Octobr 17 by Jennifer Odato ! What started out to be a horrific Friday (tire blown on Route 80 East on route to GWB) ended with a big smile and satisfaction on my face. I have been to many BMW Service Centers and Ms. Odato's expertise, delivery, organizational skills, speed with work and customer coursety cannot be matched. She is exceptional in all areas. I will highly recommend your dealership and without any second thougth give more than praise to Ms. Odato ! My only recommendation is...........promote her !!! Regards, RPMc

Chef_Kelvin
10/23/2014

"Excellent Service !!!"

Exceptional service and professionalism at The Bayside BMW location. Highly recommend doing business with Jonathan Gutierrez and Stephen Abbondandolo. They not only found the best X3 for me but helped me figure out all the features on the car. Outstanding job.

Reviews of John Tetta