BMW of Bayside

247-21 Northern Blvd.,
Douglaston, New York 11363
BMW of Bayside Info
About BMW of Bayside

Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. Visit us at our New Car Showroom 247-21 Northern Blvd Douglaston, NY (718) 229-4400 Pre-Owned Showroom 214-27 Northern Blvd Bayside, NY (347)964-8300 Service and Parts Center 266 East Shore Road Great Neck, NY (516) 304-3700 We welcome all BMW drivers regardless of where your BMW was purchased. All of us at BMW of Bayside hope you have a Great Day!

About BMW of Bayside

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• Fresh hand-made bagels
  • Starbucks Coffee
gspappas
8/28/2016

"Truly exceptional experience!"

I just picked up my new BMW 550 and I must say the entire staff was professional and courteous. Brian Allen and his entire staff are excellent and I highly recommend this dealership. Mike Durso is a fine you man who knows his product and went above and beyond to ensure all my questions were answered. Thank you Bayside BMW! Excellent work! George P

August 29, 2016

You are quite welcome, George! We are absolutely thrilled that your buying experience had you driving away completely satisfied. George, Michael and Adeel all take great pride in going above and beyond the call of duty to make sure our customers always receive the premium BMW service they deserve. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Gus
8/02/2016

"Just a great job..."

This is the 4th BMW that I have purchased at Bayside BMW and again they did not let me down. Dennis was great at staying on point, finding a match to my needs and not trying to oversell. Once we said go, he handled all of the background stuff and we sailed through the process. It was a painless experience.

August 02, 2016

Gus, thank you so much for the 5 –star rating! We are happy to hear your experience buying that new BMW was just as seamless and easy as always. Customer service is always our number one priority, and that goes without saying for Dennis. We hope you enjoy your 4th BMW and we hope to see you for service and your 5th BMW purchase!

Trulou64
7/31/2016

"Excellent"

Dennis Cropley was my salesman. Dennis did a amazing job getting me the vehicle I've been longing for. He was very efficient and multi-tasked every step of the way and very considerate and patient. He made me feel comfortable and ensured that he is going to help me in everyway that he can. And I must say he DID. Im now driving a new 2016 vehicle.

August 01, 2016

This is great to hear! We're so happy that Dennis made your experience memorable. Dennis and the rest of us at BMW of Bayside strive to make the car buying process as easy and comfortable as possible. We hope we get a chance to work with you again in the future!

Winnymui
7/29/2016

"Being robbed by returning a "damaged" loaner car"

I leased my BMW x4 back in April this year, and it had a problem (already) at the bracket of the car. I brought my car at their service center last Friday and they got me a loaner car - which was a BMW 328i. They had me signed a yellow paper saying that the loaner car was delivered to me in perfect condition. I am not a Professional on cars, I thought everything on the car was perfect. After a week, they told me to come back and pick up my x4. So I went back today, 7/29/2016, and also drove my loaner car back. The staff had me pulled up the car and registered at the front desk. They had me waited at the lobby for about 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, Shana C., a loaner car advisor, walked me to the loaner car that I had and told me that, the car was damaged. She showed me a 1cm dent on the front bumper of their loaner car (please check the image that I posted as the comments of this review) and told me that I am responsible for this damage. She even prepared this bill of $651.75 and told me that, if I am not paying this bill, I would not be able to get my car back. I asked to see my service advisor, George Fan, but he is on vacation. I asked if we can deal with it until he returns. They said no. Then I requested to see their manager, John Z. was the one who spoke to me. Again, he told us the same story that, I was the one who damaged the car and I had to pay this $651.75 fee for them to fix the front bumper. I asked Shana, if there were any photos taken when the loaner car was delivered. She said no. I have a friend who uses a BMW Service Center in Long Island, and he told me that his dealership would definitely taking photos of all of the loaner cars that he got. To me, I feel like BMW of Bayside Service Department has robbed my money. Here are the reasons of why I feel like I was being robbed: (1) I am not professional and so knowledgeable on cars, as a regular customer. No one will check as a professional person when the loaner car was delivered. I don't think anyone will check every single spot such as the base of the car, trunk, carpet, side door, windows, etc. I think BMW has their responsibility to take photos of their loaner's vehicle before delivering them. (2) George, my advisor was on vacation. I asked Shana and John if we can pay or deal with it after George is back from vacation. They told me they won't be releasing MY vehicle until I pay the damage fee. (3) I asked the loaner vehicle back to fix, but they didn't let me take it back. They told me if I don't sign and pay, I wouldn't be getting MY OWN car back. I did not want to sign the paper at that time. I felt like they were forcing me to sign. If not, they won't be releasing MY VEHICLE. My BMW x4 belongs to me and my husband. We are paying our bill on time every single month. At that time, if I didn't sign, they can take any legal action against us, but they have no right to hold MY CAR. (4) This is not my first time leasing a car. Every single time when I returned the car, the staff will always check the car with me in PRESENCE before they do anything. However, today, I waited 30 minutes for car wash and check up without me in presence. Then, Shana told me that the car was damaged. What had happened during that 30 minutes? Nobody knows. At this moment, I do not want to argue on who should be responsible on the dent. I just felt like there is no proof that they can show me that I am the one who damaged the car, and it's very unfair to a customer. I am very unhappy with BMW's service. I will not buy or lease any BMW cars after my lease is finished. I used to drive Mercedes Benz and Lexus and I never had this problem.

John Z. / Shana C.

August 01, 2016

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with BMW of Bayside’s loaner vehicles. We always strive for top customer satisfaction, so your comments are important to us. We also would like to discuss this matter further and help ease any concerns and questions you have regarding the service and loaner vehicle. Please reach out to Frank Allen, our General Manager, at 718-229-4400 at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

Spitopaido
6/11/2016

"what an amazing place"

Went their a couple of times until I made my final decision. Jerry was a true professional and helped me from start to end. Kudos to the whole team there.

June 14, 2016

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so glad Jerry provided you with his true BMW professionalism during your entire buying experience. We know the process can be seen as stressful and tedious, and that is why our entire team takes great pride in making sure our customers have such smooth, fun and hassle-free buying experience. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if you need anything else. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a great day!

Worvang41
6/08/2016

"What an Experience!!!"

Let me start off by saying thank you so much BMW of Bayside for getting me into my new BMW...I am going through a very difficult time right now in my life, but when I was going through the process of getting a new car Jerry did everything to walk me through the steps needed to get everything done. Very professional, honest and such a sweetheart from the moment he introduced himself. Also thank you to a Jason who is very informative with everything you need to know with BMW. Definitely recommend dealing with Jerry at BMW of Bayside for your next car!

Jason Maharaj

June 09, 2016

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome feedback! It was our pleasure to have both Jerry and Jason went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your entire buying experience at our dealership had you driving away completely satisfied. Our entire team strives to always do everything within their power provide the premium BMW service they deserve. We truly appreciate your business and recommendation. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your new BMW, and have a fantastic day!

Disappointed
6/08/2016

"Terrifying Experience "

Enter this dealership at your own risk. I purchased a CPO here back in March and the experience continues to be the bane of my existence. The salesman claimed my previous lease was up for a pull-ahead program since there was only 3 months left on the lease. They had an X3 I was looking for so I went ahead with the purchase from the salesman and the lease return. A few weeks later BMW financial services starts calling and mailing out debt collection notices. Contacting the dealership I’m told the salesperson I dealt with has been fired for “similar issues” and that there’s nothing the dealer can/will do to rectify the situation. Apparently the use of the pull-ahead program is at the discretion of the dealership, not a BMW offer, and will have to show up as a discount on the vehicle purchase receipt for them to honor it. Fast forward to three months later, BMW USA and I have been trying to contact the dealership weekly and have been receiving no response whatsoever. Debt collectors are sending automated calls my way daily and I’m beyond frustrated. Who would have thought a reputable brand like BMW would turn out to be crooks.

June 24, 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are sorry to hear your recent buying experience at our dealership did not leave you completely satisfied. We here at BMW of Bayside take great pride in always providing a consistent, transparent and overall unparalleled buying experience for all of our customers who visit. In regards to the purchase of your new vehicle, we have repeatedly stated that all terms and conditions are documented on all customers’ buyers order and BMW of Bayside honors all commitments put in writing. We do not agree to terms and conditions that are not documented. We would be more than happy to speak with you further about this issue. Please contact Frank Allen at 718-229-4400 at your earliest convenience. We truly do appreciate your business, and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mzhatoy2
6/05/2016

"Ultimate Machine!!!"

The rumors are true, BMW is the ultimate driving machine! Long time Mercedes driver but that all came to an end. Thank you Michael for making me a believer in BMW!!!

June 06, 2016

That is what we love to hear! Yes, BMW is absolutely the Ultimate Driving Machine, and we are thrilled to hear Michael was able to help you successfully make the switch to this wonderful vehicle. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Welcome to the BMW family, and have an awesome day!

Ruggera9
6/01/2016

"Happy customer!!!"

Great experience here, first time BMW customer and I couldn't tell you how happy I am...I love my new car and Michael Durso made everything so easy for me...Thank you BMW bayside!!!

June 01, 2016

You are quite welcome! We are so thrilled to hear Michael made sure your first BMW buying experience had you driving away completely satisfied. Michael and the rest of our team take great pride in making sure our customers always have the stellar BMW service they deserve. We truly appreciate your business, and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Enjoy your brand new BMW, and have a fantastic day!

Frank90
4/18/2016

"Pre-Owned buyer Experience - Expectations Exceeded "

My experience at this Pre Owned BMW of Bayside was exceptional. The sales team took the time to understand my concerns and did everything possible to ensure a smooth & pressure-free process. Utimately my sales advisor (Dennis), earned my business by finding the exact vehicle I specified; while remaining mindful of my price-point. Smoothest car-buying experience I've had to-date. I would not hestitate to recommend this dealership to anyone.

April 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome feedback, Frank! Dennis and the rest of our team take great pride in providing our customers with the smooth, pressure-free buying experience they deserve. We feel it is our duty to truly listen to our customers' wants and needs to help guide our customers the perfect vehicle for them at the price that they want. Thank you for your great business and recommendation. We hope you are enjoying your new BMW, and having a wonderful day!

Reviews of Dennis Cropley

New 2014 BMW I3, $51250

Price$51,250

Mileage 53

Exterior ColorIonic Silver w/BMW i Blue

Interior ColorGiga (Leather and Cloth)

New 2014 BMW I3, $43200

Price$43,200

Mileage 24

Exterior ColorSolar Orange/Frozen Grey

Interior ColorMega (Sensatec and Cloth)

New 2014 BMW I3, $51250

Price$51,250

Mileage 8

Exterior ColorIonic Silver w/BMW i Blue

Interior ColorGiga (Leather and Cloth)

2014 BMW 328