BMW of Chattanooga

BMW Genius

June 19, 2017

"Great Sales Experience"

- LISA S RAY & ROBBY RAY

This was by far, the easiest car purchase I have ever made. Chester Sharp is a fantastic sales rep and made this the best sales experience I have had. He was helpful, courteous and above all, did not talk down to me. (Something that has happened in the past at a different dealership). Sam Gilbreath, the Finance Manager was also great to deal with and I was in and out faster than any other car purchase I have ever made. Thanks for everything, I look forward to years of service from my 2013 X3. Lisa Ray

Sam Gilbreath
Other Employees : Chester Sharp

June 19, 2017

"Awesome Experience "

- Antoine D Lovelace

I originally contacted BMW of Chatt regarding service on my 04 525i but ended up driving away in a new 535i. My salesman, Chester, took great care of me and put me in something I love and can afford. I recommend anyone in the market or on the fence about purchasing to visit this dealership. Awesome experience indeed.

Jonathan Allers
Other Employees : Chester

June 13, 2017

"Right car. Right price."

- julie12

This is my first BMW. The dealership priced their demo car very competitively. Keith was very knowledgeable of the car. He worked with me to within my price point.

Keith Rawls