BMW of Chattanooga

6806 East Brainerd Road,
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
BMW of Chattanooga Info
About BMW of Chattanooga

BMW of Chattanooga offers the absolute highest level of customer service from our state of the art facility on East Brainerd Road at I-75. As an 8-time winner of the BMW Center of Excellence award, our professional and courteous staff has access to a large inventory of new and all makes/ models of pre-owned vehicles. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

About BMW of Chattanooga Learn More

john lewis
5/14/2015

"Experience could not have been better"

I am a loyal BMW driver and would have bought a BMW this year regardless of the dealer or sales rep. I have purchased 8 BMWs in the past 14 years and have had many great experiences, but I would say that this one topped the list. Tyde was very thorough and helpful, but never pushy....the Sales Manager Leslie got involved at the right times and went above and beyond with her research and negotiation in helping me turn in 2 vehicle leases 4 and 12 months early. From walking on the lot to time of purchase and the helpful follow up since, I have been very impressed with Tyde, Leslie and BMW of Chattanooga!

Ahshiag
5/09/2015

"A well oiled machine"

My experience with BMW of Chattanooga was nothing short of amazing. From my initial visit to the website, finding cars I was interested in, to my dealership visit. Chasity and Sergio treated me with consideration and understood my limits and expectations. I would be more than happy to make the dealership my choice to buy future vehicles.

Ydeel
5/04/2015

"exceeded expectations"

Spent over a month trying to work with local dealer. Finally reached out to chattanooga and the deal was closed within 24 hrs. The difference? Chattanooga LISTENED to my needs rather than TELLING me what I wanted

coolbluewagon
4/29/2015

"sales"

The salesman I bought the car from was very helpful and accommodating. The quality of the car, tho used, is very good. Over the next few months will see how the BMW holds up against other cars l have owned. Thank you.

CMAC
4/28/2015

"The best"

Christine Dumas is awesome. I just bought my 6th BMW from this dealership, and my 2nd from her. She is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Highly recommend her.

Bikingramboni
4/27/2015

"Great experience and I hate buying cars!"

We stopped by to look at a used car we ended up not liking and bought another they had. They were polite, professional, and Sergio did a nice job being straightforward and honest with us...and we got a good deal.

monical
4/22/2015

"It went from a horrible experience to a wonderful one..."

I bought a used Honda off their lot about a month ago. Unfortunately, when I got ready to get into the car, the salesman, Andy Wise, handed me a broken key to the vehicle. I was not told the key was broken when I purchased it and I felt if very underhanded that it was not disclosed when I was purchasing it. When I got home, I went to the Honda dealer and discovered the key would cost $175 to replace. I phoned the manager, Ryan Zeigler, and he said he would check with the Honda dealership he dealt with and get back to me. A couple of days later I still had not heard from him and I realized that the air conditioner was not working! I immediately phoned and got Ryan's voice mail. I told him that the internet sales person, Tequila Hill, had assured me that the air worked and it was not working. I did not get a return call from him. I then called Ryans boss, John Mclarty and action was immediately taken. He had his head of service, Kevin the Service Manger...(I am so very sorry I cannot recall your last name Kevin). Kevin called within a couple of hours and asked when I would like to bring in the car. Since I live in Middle Tennessee about 100 miles from there, it was not as simple as just hopping on over there. I told him I was leaving on a trip to Missouri and could not make it until the following week. He gave me his personal cell phone number and told me to call when I could make it in. I finally made it in and Kevin was wonderful! He found that the compressor was bad and that it would take a while to get it fixed as well as a key made. He got me a rental car to drive home for the evening and had my car fixed perfectly by the next morning. He not only fixed it, got me a new key, but inspected it again and discovered the front brake pads were pretty worn so he replaced those too and he even filled up my tank with gas before I drove it home! All free of charge. I was treated so kindly and respectfully by Kevin and his service team! Kevin turned out to be my guardian angle! My bad ordeal turned out to be wonderful except for the long drive two days in a row. Kevin is spectacular and I would recommend his services to anyone who needed them. He is outstanding. My hats off to my guardian angel!

Kevin the service manager

sunflower
4/21/2015

"SUV to Convertible Transition Made Easy:"

Great experience, in fact I had purchased a Rav4 over a year ago and decided I wanted something different. I knew who to call, Christine. I told her what I was looking for and she made it happen. Before I knew it I was driving a beautiful BMW convertible off the lot.

Oscarboy
4/18/2015

"Great Dealership"

I've lived all over the world and have lots of comparables in car buying and customer service, this place is top notch. Very efficient and straight forward service.

JAC
4/17/2015

"Comments"

I had an excellent transaction with Chattanooga BMW. All parties including sales, service technical and financial were first rate. I would certainly recommend them to anyone who interested in purchasing the Ultimate Driving Machine.

Reviews of Leslie Williams