BMW of Chattanooga

BMW Genius

August 01, 2017

"Best experience ever!!!!"

- Martin Lott

Chester was excellent. He listened to my budgetary needs and worked quickly sitting my limited schedule. Was literally the best car buying experience ever. Chester has great understand of people and I would recommend him for years to come! Sam, the finance manager worked the deal so perfectly and got me in and out of the dealership in an hour and a half. Best experience ever! I will definitely go back!

Chester Sharp

July 17, 2017

"New Car Purchase "

- chrissie123

Great dealership ! Awesome group of people. Finance department was great ! The sales team helped me find the perfect car and answered all of my question ! Fun and Easy car buy !

Keith Rawls
David Goforth

July 09, 2017

"2010 1 Series BMW Convertible "

- JennKev

We found the car we were interested online and went into the dealership to test drive it. When we arrived Chester helped us out and took us to the car (it was in the higher lot) it was needing a part replaced so we could not drive it (disappointed) but understandable and I can respect them not letting you drive a car that is needing a part- even if it wasn't vital- Chester got our number and told us he would call us when the part came in and the car was fixed. After 2 days he called saying we could come test drive it if we wanted. We came in got to test drive it, however when we drove the car it was making a clicking/creaking noise. When Chester got in the car, I asked him what it was and he immediately had me pull into the service side of the dealership so they could check it out. It took a few days but BMW was thorough in their search for what it was and made sure the job was done correctly. After a few more days Chester said they had found the problem and fixed the issue. Through out the whole process Chester was very good at communicating with us about what was going on. Once we decided to buy it the process was easy and took the necessary amount of time.

Used 2013 Nissan Rogue, $11981