BMW of Chattanooga

Makes: BMW|Service Center

BMW of Chattanooga
BMW of Chattanooga Info
About BMW of Chattanooga

BMW of Chattanooga offers the absolute highest level of customer service from our state of the art facility on East Brainerd Road at I-75. As an 8-time winner of the BMW Center of Excellence award, our professional and courteous staff has access to a large inventory of new and all makes/ models of pre-owned vehicles. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

About BMW of Chattanooga Learn More

"bought a new 320i great car "

Johnthan Allers was a great help in making my decision for the 2014 320i jet black BMW will buy from him again. Lot of good people work at this dealership A guy name Cooper not listed below, and Red headed lady who completed my paperwork for me. Thanks again.

"Excellent Service and Experience"

After searching for an Audi Q5 for over 4 months and having terrible experiences at two separate local Audi dealerships, I ended up finding the exact car I wanted at BMW of Chattanooga. Being located in Atlanta, I emailed the team after seeing the car on AutoTrader and within 30 minutes I had been contacted by both an online sales concierge and a BMW Sales rep, Christine Dumas. Through a few phone conversations and emails, Christine was incredibly helpful and professional and let me know that the BMW team would be happy to drive the car to Atlanta to save me a trip. After literally walking into dealerships where I couldn't get anyone's attention and experience being lied to about car availability and pricing, working with Christine and team was an incredibly refreshing and dare I say enjoyable experience. The car was priced incredibly competitively and was in pristine condition when it arrived in my driveway. Jonathan in the finance department was also a dream to work with, as he took the time to explain all the facets of the paper work and sent everything over quickly and efficiently. After I noticed a mistake in the paperwork, he called me after hours on a Friday to make let me know that everything was corrected and taken care of for me. Overall this was an excellent car buying experience and I will certainly recommend these folks to all of my friends, since completing a transaction for someone living in another state didn't seem to be a problem at all for the BMW of Chattanooga team.

"BMW Chattanooga"

Highly professional staff at BMW Chattanooga who distinguish themselves by their singular focus on best customer service and their dedication to addressing issues quiclkly and fairly. They care and it shows.

"2nd BMW"

This was my second BMW 528i and I am always satisfied with the friendly and caring associates at BMW of Chattanooga. The service department is the best.

"car"

only issue i had was when i spoke to the sales person before i came i told her i wanted a note under 250 a month instead my car payment is $330 a month which is the highest limit for me. i needed a car and thats the only issue i had is i didnt expect nor want a high payment every month. other than that i love the car.....

"Great experience "

Could not be happier with the car and the level of professionalism and courtesy I received during the purchase of my new 5 series. Got a great deal on the car I wanted and enjoyed dealing with everyone in the sales team.

"The best experience I have ever had with a car dealership"

When I needed a car and my daughter found my car I was excited then she said we would have to drive to Chattanoga to get it. I issued negative responses but the dealership had a car that suited all my wants. Well I am glad I did . Even though I was not buying a BMW I was treated as thou I was. From Jonathan our salesperson to the lady who heads your finance department I was given nothing but the royal treatment. I could go on forever my will try not to ramble on. I recommend this dealership to everyone. It is the best and even thou I will provably never have a BMW I will never go any other place. These people were great.

"Great place and great client advisors "

I just want to thank both jonathan Allers and Jamie steinmeyer. I went to look for a new bmw and both jonathan and jamie were very helpful I looked at several cars and test drove several BMW s before actually choosing a vehicle they were very patient with me. Jonathan gave me soo much feed back on the BMWs that helped me make my decision on which car to take. I can honestly say that they have the best customer service ever . I was very satisfied with the model that I chose .. There very friendly and also so supportive even after I bought my car . Jonathan allers helped me with everything that I needed to know about my BMW .. BMW of chattanooga is a great place to buy a vehicle.

Jamie steinmeyer

"Good deal"

Price negotiation on the trade in value was painless and transaction was smooth. Will shop here again if there is another good deal available. I find some reviews here funny to read. First of all, set your expectations correctly. When you get a used car, EXPECT to see problems whether it's CPOed or not. Without a problem, the previous owner has little reason to dump it. Don't tell me the lease returns.because they always have options to buy back the car at lease end at a big discount. Second, price is king. I spent 34k on a 2012 CPO car with sticker price equal to 62k, and I'm happy with it although it has some small issues. If you want no trouble, get a new car. If you cannot afford it, get a used one if the price is right, and deal with the potential problems on your own. The CPO technicians have little incentive to fully examine these cars in every detail. It's YOUR responsibility because it's YOUR car. If it takes you 3 hours to drive to the nearest BMW dealership, you probably shouldn't get a BMW in the first place, new or used. My dealer is 1.5 miles from my home and if I move to a new home closer to a Mercedes dealer, I may switch to Mercedes.

Levi Scott

"Don't care about customer after they get your money"

Took over a month to get title application so I could get a tag on the car. Probably wouldn't have it now if I hadn't called and complained. They also collected more tax than they sent to the courthouse when I went to get tag. This caused me to pay additional money out of pocket. Either a mistake or they're just crooks

Jonathan Lickliter