BMW of Chattanooga

Makes: BMW|Service Center

BMW of Chattanooga
BMW of Chattanooga Info
About BMW of Chattanooga

BMW of Chattanooga offers the absolute highest level of customer service from our state of the art facility on East Brainerd Road at I-75. As an 8-time winner of the BMW Center of Excellence award, our professional and courteous staff has access to a large inventory of new and all makes/ models of pre-owned vehicles. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

About BMW of Chattanooga Learn More

"Great experience "

Could not be happier with the car and the level of professionalism and courtesy I received during the purchase of my new 5 series. Got a great deal on the car I wanted and enjoyed dealing with everyone in the sales team.

"The best experience I have ever had with a car dealership"

When I needed a car and my daughter found my car I was excited then she said we would have to drive to Chattanoga to get it. I issued negative responses but the dealership had a car that suited all my wants. Well I am glad I did . Even though I was not buying a BMW I was treated as thou I was. From Jonathan our salesperson to the lady who heads your finance department I was given nothing but the royal treatment. I could go on forever my will try not to ramble on. I recommend this dealership to everyone. It is the best and even thou I will provably never have a BMW I will never go any other place. These people were great.

"Great place and great client advisors "

I just want to thank both jonathan Allers and Jamie steinmeyer. I went to look for a new bmw and both jonathan and jamie were very helpful I looked at several cars and test drove several BMW s before actually choosing a vehicle they were very patient with me. Jonathan gave me soo much feed back on the BMWs that helped me make my decision on which car to take. I can honestly say that they have the best customer service ever . I was very satisfied with the model that I chose .. There very friendly and also so supportive even after I bought my car . Jonathan allers helped me with everything that I needed to know about my BMW .. BMW of chattanooga is a great place to buy a vehicle.

Jamie steinmeyer

"Good deal"

Price negotiation on the trade in value was painless and transaction was smooth. Will shop here again if there is another good deal available. I find some reviews here funny to read. First of all, set your expectations correctly. When you get a used car, EXPECT to see problems whether it's CPOed or not. Without a problem, the previous owner has little reason to dump it. Don't tell me the lease returns.because they always have options to buy back the car at lease end at a big discount. Second, price is king. I spent 34k on a 2012 CPO car with sticker price equal to 62k, and I'm happy with it although it has some small issues. If you want no trouble, get a new car. If you cannot afford it, get a used one if the price is right, and deal with the potential problems on your own. The CPO technicians have little incentive to fully examine these cars in every detail. It's YOUR responsibility because it's YOUR car. If it takes you 3 hours to drive to the nearest BMW dealership, you probably shouldn't get a BMW in the first place, new or used. My dealer is 1.5 miles from my home and if I move to a new home closer to a Mercedes dealer, I may switch to Mercedes.

Levi Scott

"Don't care about customer after they get your money"

Took over a month to get title application so I could get a tag on the car. Probably wouldn't have it now if I hadn't called and complained. They also collected more tax than they sent to the courthouse when I went to get tag. This caused me to pay additional money out of pocket. Either a mistake or they're just crooks

"Great!"

Purchased a used bmw 08 3 series clean and runs perfect, the only problem is the brakes vibrates everytime I use it.Overall I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. Good service also nice and friendly staff. Two thumbs up for david and jonathan for helping.

"Working with the folks at BMW of Chattanooga was great."

David Goforth was patient and supportive as we drove and considered several vehicles before deciding on the one model that met our criteria. I would certainly recommend BMW of Chattanooga as an excellent place to buy a vehicle.

"Excellent buying experience "

David Goforth met us at the door and had the car we had called about ready for us. He was very easy to work with and answered all of our questions. Made the buying experience pleasurable. We love the SUV we purchased.

"Substandard Service Advisors"

I've never experienced such poor service from any service department, much less a BMW dealership. We debated between sending the car to Chattanooga or Nashville for repairs. We chose Chattanooga for its proximity. I've already heard from Nashville twice (just checking in!). Chattanooga on the other hand has gone out of the way to be unresponsive. She claims to have not received several faxes and emails from the Richmond dealership re: warranty work. Richmond has tried calling and she dodges their phone calls as well. Turns out they hadn't even started to repair the car! Do yourself a favor and skip this dealer.

"David Goforth was Great to work with at BMW of Chattanooga "

I had a great experience at BMW of Chattanooga. I litteraly had a day to decide on and purchase a car before heading out on a month long trip. David Goforth did a wonderful job showing me what was available on the lot and helping me decide if I wanted an SUV or a convertable. I ended up with a great convertable that I love that people stop me on the street telling me what a great looking car I have. I love the way it drives and even though it is a small car I feel safe as it is heavy and handles great. I look forward to working with David and BMW again in the future. -susan stein

Jonathan Lickliter