BMW of Chattanooga

Makes: BMW|Service Center

BMW of Chattanooga

BMW of Chattanooga Info
About BMW of Chattanooga

BMW of Chattanooga offers the absolute highest level of customer service from our state of the art facility on East Brainerd Road at I-75. As an 8-time winner of the BMW Center of Excellence award, our professional and courteous staff has access to a large inventory of new and all makes/ models of pre-owned vehicles. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

About BMW of Chattanooga Learn More

"Great staff at Chattanooga BMW from sales to financing!"

When we came to the dealership to look Tyde McIntosh greeted us and showed us the cars we were interested in. We test drove a 2011 335xi and Tyde got us a quote on our 2006 BMW 325i right at the price to trade. Tyde was very helpful and friendly. We had a great overall experience with the whole staff at BMW. Looking forward to visiting Chattanooga BMW for our service and buying another BMW in the future with Chattanooga BMW. Darryl and Carla Jo

"BMW 528i purchase"

We drove from Memphis to Chattanooga to purchase our vehicle. I have to say the car was presented fairly and was delivered as expected. We were there for pretty minimal time and were met with hospitality and professionalism. Johnathan Allers was courteous and professional in our dealings. Aaron Gentry was very knowledgeable of the vehicle.

"Purchased my first BMW"

When we came to the dealership to look David Goforth greeted us and showed us the cars we were interested in. When I came back to test drive and get a quote on my trade in he was very helpful and friendly. We had a great overall experience.

"TDWWI = The drive was worth it!"

DF The overall experience was a warm hug!! Keith Rawls was a great to work with and made the purhcase of my Certified Preowned 2013 X5 a smooth and easy process. He is passionate about what he does and that was evident in the great customer service that he gave us. Leslie Williams was great with the paperwork/financial process and it is clear that she loves what she does! I live in Nashville, but the drive was truly worth the great deal that I received.

Keith Rawls & Leslie Williams

"Impressive!"

Impressed with the patience shown by the salespeople. It takes me a while to shop! They showed me many different cars. Loved the discounts on the car and the ability to get the different kinds of warranties.

Jamie Steinmeryer

"Fridnly Sales"

Bought a 2014 328i. The price I got was best among the many dealers I contacted and this was the only place which had the car which the exact packages I was looking for. The sales staff was friendly and Christine made sure the was ready when I arrived there.

"bought a new 320i great car "

Johnthan Allers was a great help in making my decision for the 2014 320i jet black BMW will buy from him again. Lot of good people work at this dealership A guy name Cooper not listed below, and Red headed lady who completed my paperwork for me. Thanks again.

"Excellent Service and Experience"

After searching for an Audi Q5 for over 4 months and having terrible experiences at two separate local Audi dealerships, I ended up finding the exact car I wanted at BMW of Chattanooga. Being located in Atlanta, I emailed the team after seeing the car on AutoTrader and within 30 minutes I had been contacted by both an online sales concierge and a BMW Sales rep, Christine Dumas. Through a few phone conversations and emails, Christine was incredibly helpful and professional and let me know that the BMW team would be happy to drive the car to Atlanta to save me a trip. After literally walking into dealerships where I couldn't get anyone's attention and experience being lied to about car availability and pricing, working with Christine and team was an incredibly refreshing and dare I say enjoyable experience. The car was priced incredibly competitively and was in pristine condition when it arrived in my driveway. Jonathan in the finance department was also a dream to work with, as he took the time to explain all the facets of the paper work and sent everything over quickly and efficiently. After I noticed a mistake in the paperwork, he called me after hours on a Friday to make let me know that everything was corrected and taken care of for me. Overall this was an excellent car buying experience and I will certainly recommend these folks to all of my friends, since completing a transaction for someone living in another state didn't seem to be a problem at all for the BMW of Chattanooga team.

"BMW Chattanooga"

Highly professional staff at BMW Chattanooga who distinguish themselves by their singular focus on best customer service and their dedication to addressing issues quiclkly and fairly. They care and it shows.

Cooper

"2nd BMW"

This was my second BMW 528i and I am always satisfied with the friendly and caring associates at BMW of Chattanooga. The service department is the best.

Reviews of Aaron Gentry