BMW of Chattanooga

Client Advisor
Sam Gilbreath, Finance Manager, BMW of Chattanooga

Sam Gilbreath

November 21, 2016

"DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE"

- Rjl123

The service department has destroyed the interior of my X5. I took it in for a routine safety recall. They had it for 5 months and when I got it back the airbag was improperly installed and the interior had several scratches and cracked pieces that were not like that when I took it in.

November 12, 2016

"Aaron Gentry BMW Genius with patience and knowledge"

- DELILAH COX SAMPLES

Aaron Gentry was very knowledgeable and patient in explaining the operational features of my new BMW X3. He did not put me in mental overload and I was able to start my car, set my navigation, and leave the dealership with my car safely in tow. I look forward to having a follow-up session with Aaron to get more information about how to be the best possible driver with my new vehicle. One reason I choose the BMW X3 over other automobiles was that I felt that the built-in BMW technology would make me a better and safer driver on the road.

October 13, 2016

"byers beware!! finance manager lied about warranty"

- BETH Rousch

Never!! ever!! buy a extended warranty from these people!! they lie!! even though the contract states very clearly what the in-service date is!! they will do nothing about the warranty, and tell you it does not apply!! the warranty's are worthless!!! they wont tell you that if you buy a extended warranty on a used car that it will go by the date the car was bought before you!! even though you have no clue when the car was bought or what date that would be, because you think based off of the in service date that they placed in the Box is the date that the warranty will start. .NOPE!!! they will lie and say oh that's not correct!!

New 2016 BMW 328, $46501