BMW of Chattanooga

6806 East Brainerd Road,
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
BMW of Chattanooga Info
About BMW of Chattanooga

BMW of Chattanooga invites you to experience a new way to buy and service your vehicle. As a Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership, our entire inventory comes with our Sonic Price. By regularly comparing our prices with the local market, Sonic Price eliminates the time-consuming negotiation process and delivers you an exceptional deal.

About BMW of Chattanooga Learn More

Roger
7/12/2016

"Z4 steering problem"

Last month I inquired about a sticky steering issue with a 2003 Z4, which after doing some research found that several of these vehicles had that same problem and , and even after I contacted BMW North America was informed that there was nothing in the plans to help with this problem. After taking the vehicle to this dealership, and it was determined it would need a complete steering column replaced, and the dealer price was $5,500,00, I told them there was no way that I would invest that in a 13 year old vehicle. The service Manager contacted their BMW Rep. and through his effort after it was said and done it cost me approximate $1,900.00. I think they treated me very fair.

Kevin Frazier

jagu
6/28/2016

"The Delearship is Top Notch"

What Can I say. This was one of the best car buying experience that I have had and it was mostly to Jonathan Allers. He was very professional, friendly and non condescending. Most of all , he listened to what I wanted and he got it for me. I also got a good vibe from all the other employees and I hope to buy from the dealership again in two years. I drove from Atlanta to get the deal I wanted and they determined that it was a good deal for all involved and accepted it without making it a miserable experience.

lisa68tn
6/24/2016

"Another Great Purchase"

Another smooth and easy transaction with BMW of Chattanooga. Jonathan Allers was great to work with. Very knowledgeable and professional. Thank you!!!!

Stinsley
6/14/2016

"Great experience"

I was really impressed. Hassle free transaction. Not once did I feel like I was being taken advantage of. Salesman was very personable and up front. I would definitely do business here in the future.

Jeff Black
6/01/2016

"Unfortunate experience - but hopefully resolved !"

I gave this dealership $500 in good faith to hold a car based on a website ad until I could travel 90 miles to view the car in person. Upon viewing the vehicle, I discovered they had substantially misrepresented the car and its options in the website ad. When confronted about the incorrect information, the dealership promised to refund this deposit to make good. Unfortunately this hasn't occurred after 3 weeks. They also sold the car to someone else a few days later while still retaining my deposit. After much back and forth I was contacted by the dealer yesterday whereby they issued the refund while I was on the phone. If the refund posts to my card soon then we should be good.

saimz
5/30/2016

"Great!"

This was my first BMW and Keith and Sam were great! Both were really helpful in helping us find and complete our purchase of our BMW 328i. We drove all the way from Knoxville and were able to complete our transaction in a few hours. The rest of the team was very welcoming and always willing to help!

Chatt328i
5/27/2016

"Great "

I purchased my second BMW from this dealership in the past 15 months - this time a new X1 for my wife. I worked with Keith Rawls - my Client Advisor from the purchase of my 328i last year - on this transaction. Once again, Keith was very professional - making the process smooth from the point of the test drive to taking delivery of the vehicle. I was very pleased with the "Sonic Price" on the X1 and on the trade value that I received on my wife's Honda. I also returned to BMW of Chattanooga because of the service I have received over the past 15 months on my vehicle from Kevin Frazier and his team in the Service department. Don't want to leave out David Goforth in the Finance department. David was a pleasure to work with in completing the business/paperwork side of the deal. I highly recommend BMW of Chattanooga. No need to drive to Atlanta for your new BMW!

jcharwood@yahoo.com
5/04/2016

"The Ultimate Customer Experience "

This is my first BMW. I bought a 2014 BMW 428i. The car speaks for itself but the customer service was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. Starting with Cody Bowman going above and beyond helping answer all my questions and explaining in detail what to expect from not only owning a BMW but the level of quality and detail involved in the customer service experience. Making my way to Sam Gilbreath whom talked me into the Tire and Wheel Package ( I hope I don't have to use it but I will personally thank him if I do.) Last but not least Aaron Gentry has really earned his title of BMW Genius. I really appreciate the experience BMW of Chattanooga not only buying the car but the follow ups by my Sales Associate. Look forward to enjoying my car and buying my next car there in the future.

Cody Bowman

LexusDriver1980
5/01/2016

"Great Sales Person"

Christine Dumas has helped me twice this year trade BMW's for other brands (Honda Pilot & Lexus RX350). She is great to work with and help you find the right vehicle for your needs! I greatly recommend her as a sales person! Also a great finance department! Thanks to Leslie, Cooper, Sam, & David for their assistance over the years. Purchased my first BMW in 2010 and told the finance person back then that when I can't trust a service department I will no longer drive their vehicle. Well in 2016 I traded a X5 & 528xi for other brands. There is no consistency with their service department!!! There are only two sales people still at this dealership from when I started dealing with them from 2010 and Christine is one of them.

Jwa.....
5/01/2016

"One word "excellent ""

BMW of Chattanooga ... Staff there were professional &courteous, sales man Kieth Rawls was excellent and top-notch! As well as technician Aaron Gentry ...GREAT experience !

LOL I couldn't read his signature but the finance guy was very helpful he made signing the papers easy

Reviews of Jonathan Allers