BMW of Chattanooga

Makes: BMW|Service Center

BMW of Chattanooga

BMW of Chattanooga Info
About BMW of Chattanooga

BMW of Chattanooga offers the absolute highest level of customer service from our state of the art facility on East Brainerd Road at I-75. As an 8-time winner of the BMW Center of Excellence award, our professional and courteous staff has access to a large inventory of new and all makes/ models of pre-owned vehicles. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

About BMW of Chattanooga Learn More

kbchatt
12/17/2014

"2011 Mercedes C300 Purchase from California"

The whole team at BMW of Chattanooga was great to work with. Chasity Owen answered our questions during our initial inquiry and followed up with us later to see if she could help in any other way. Jonathan Allers did a great job of working with us during the whole process of purchasing the car, which was complicated by the fact that I wanted a specific car from a dealership in northern California. He oversaw the entire process of the purchase, from securing the car from the dealership in California through transportation of the car to Chattanooga, taking time to answer several questions along the way. He even called the dealership and talked to a sales person there to ask them to physically inspect the car themselves to make sure that the car was in as good a shape as it seemed to be – and it was! The last person I dealt with at BMW of Chattanooga was the Business Manager, Leslie Williams. She was outstanding as well. She was not the typical “high pressure” closer who tries to up-sell you on warranties, etc. that you don’t want. She simply presented some options and listened as I talked through what I wanted. She was very knowledgeable without being pushy, and I left there with confidence knowing I had made some good decisions concerning my vehicle. It was the complete opposite of how I have felt in the past when I left other dealerships feeling like I had paid for things I didn’t need. It was just a great experience all the way around.

Leslie Williams, Business Manager

gbs54
12/14/2014

"528i purchase"

My experience was very good and I was very pleased with the outcome. We like our new 528I very much and recommend other folks check this car out

Keith Rawls

inudel
12/08/2014

"Great leasing experience"

All members of BMW of Chattanooga I had pleasure of dealing with are highly professional, efficient and friendly. Starting with Chasity Owen as my initial contact and followed by Tyde McIntosh as my CA. Special thanks to Tyde for his patience and dilligence while dealing with my rare "out-of-the-box" situation, since I was a NJ client looking for very specific vehicle and flew in for delivery following negotiations and arrangements via phone and email. Ryan Ziegler really came through to make sure I had a great deal, Leslie Williams is very sharp and efficient and Aaron Gentry is very knowledgeable.

Ryan Ziegler, Leslie Williams, Aaron Gentry

sjd5707
12/07/2014

"My BMW"

Jonathan Allers did a great job in finding the BMW I really wanted. When he did not have one and could not find one he suggested that i order one. That process was very easy and instead of six weeks of waiting I received the car in four. It is everything that I wanted and expected. Jonathan did an outstanding job.

Jan1310
12/06/2014

"Wonderful experience"

We had an absolutely wonderful 335i xdrive purchasing experience. Our salesman was Jonathan Allers who provided excellent sales information. His depth of knowledge about the complete BMW line was extraordinary. He communicated with us every step of the way. If we had a question, he was very quick to respond. He was always available when needed. He made us feel very special. The special order vehicle we requested was delivered without any complications. Leslie Williams in the finance department helped with several decisions that we needed to make, and she was very knowledgeable as well. There is nothing we would want to change about our entire experience. We look forward to a long association with Jonathan and this BMW dealership.

Leslie Williams

amandaronk.thompson
12/06/2014

"Customer review"

Christine Dumas did a great job! I appreciate her hard work and dedication to ensuring my experience was a good one. I would definitely recommend her and BMW Chattanooga.

richardfuent
12/05/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Jonathan helped us find a vehicle that fit our needs and worked with us to ensure it fulfilled all our expectations. Sales manager and finance specialist were also very curious and were proactive in making sure we had everything we needed during our visit.

Wanda Robinson
12/03/2014

"Organized Service Center and Great Communication "

I had an appointment at BMW of Chattanooga Service Center recently and was impressed that they honor set appointment times and communicate with you throughout the process. Everyone was knowledgeable and helpful in explaining services provided and recommended.

mundertakerc
11/30/2014

"FANTASTIC!!!"

Some salesmen are pushy and tend to smother you when it comes to buying a car. Keith was neither of those. He was fantastic to deal with. He made me and my family feel welcome to view the used vehicles and even encouraged us to test drive. When it came time to make a deal, he was very accommodating and a pleasure to deal with. Have already recommended him to several people. If all salesmen were like Keith, the car buying experience would always be fantastic.

Keith Rawls, Cooper Hopkins, Leslie Williams

Wanda Robinson
11/30/2014

"Exceptional Service by Exceptional People!"

I purchased my 2011 CPO 528 from BMW of Chattanooga last month and it was a truly excellent experience from start to finish. Keith was my Sales Associate and was very professional and knowledgeable and exceeded my expectations in customer service. Every aspect of purchasing my car was provided with"Award Winning" customer service. I have and will continue to recommend the Dealership and Keith to others. Thanks BMW of Chattanooga Wanda R.

Keith Rawls