BMW of Chattanooga

6806 East Brainerd Road,
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
BMW of Chattanooga Info
About BMW of Chattanooga

BMW of Chattanooga invites you to experience a new way to buy and service your vehicle. As a Sonic Automotive Premier Dealership, our entire inventory comes with our Sonic Price. By regularly comparing our prices with the local market, Sonic Price eliminates the time-consuming negotiation process and delivers you an exceptional deal.

About BMW of Chattanooga Learn More

jcharwood@yahoo.com
5/04/2016

"The Ultimate Customer Experience "

This is my first BMW. I bought a 2014 BMW 428i. The car speaks for itself but the customer service was above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. Starting with Cody Bowman going above and beyond helping answer all my questions and explaining in detail what to expect from not only owning a BMW but the level of quality and detail involved in the customer service experience. Making my way to Sam Gilbreath whom talked me into the Tire and Wheel Package ( I hope I don't have to use it but I will personally thank him if I do.) Last but not least Aaron Gentry has really earned his title of BMW Genius. I really appreciate the experience BMW of Chattanooga not only buying the car but the follow ups by my Sales Associate. Look forward to enjoying my car and buying my next car there in the future.

Cody Bowman

LexusDriver1980
5/01/2016

"Great Sales Person"

Christine Dumas has helped me twice this year trade BMW's for other brands (Honda Pilot & Lexus RX350). She is great to work with and help you find the right vehicle for your needs! I greatly recommend her as a sales person! Also a great finance department! Thanks to Leslie, Cooper, Sam, & David for their assistance over the years. Purchased my first BMW in 2010 and told the finance person back then that when I can't trust a service department I will no longer drive their vehicle. Well in 2016 I traded a X5 & 528xi for other brands. There is no consistency with their service department!!! There are only two sales people still at this dealership from when I started dealing with them from 2010 and Christine is one of them.

Jwa.....
5/01/2016

"One word "excellent ""

BMW of Chattanooga ... Staff there were professional &courteous, sales man Kieth Rawls was excellent and top-notch! As well as technician Aaron Gentry ...GREAT experience !

LOL I couldn't read his signature but the finance guy was very helpful he made signing the papers easy

Not Happy
4/05/2016

"Paying for Guesswork "

Took my BMW to this service center because they are supposed to be a BMW service facility. First it was the key, Was told the key worked and could pick up car next morning . Next morning - no the key didn't work (never did) . They are checking on it. Later that day it is the module . Today no not module , say it will be 3000$ MORE to fix. Everything I was told today completely contradicts what I was told last week. I could have guessed at what was wrong with this car myself . I wish I had read some of theses reviews before I had taken my car there. I can't afford to keep paying for guesses at what is wrong with this car. Guess I will be buying another car - definitely won't be another BMW. No way to actually get the car fixed with out going through a few thousand dollars of guesswork.

Bailey is the only name I have

Quan D Hong
4/04/2016

"Used 335is"

First time buying from bmw of chattanooga and the experience was great. I had the pleasure of dealing with Jonathan Allers who is a very friendly and approachable individual. I was skeptical about purchasing a car in another state but Jonathan was able to answer every questions that i had for him and addressed any concerns i had about the car. There were a few things wrong when i looked at the car in person but nothing out of the ordinary for a used car. Overall, I would do business with him again.

gatorfan
4/03/2016

"Outstanding purchase of a 2015 M3"

Excellent experience purchasing my first BMW. Justin Jackson was very professional and helped to make the buying experience smooth. Would recommend him and the dealership to anyone! Love my new M3!!

Justin Jackson

RyanM4397
3/21/2016

"Outstanding"

I have bought several new and several used cars. Buying from BMW of Chattanooga has been the smoothest and most enjoyable experience so far. The hospitality from the staff and knowledge of the vehicle was impressive. I initially went to take a look at the pre-owned 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 on my lunch break which left me short on time from the beginning. During just 25 minutes with my salesmen, Cody Bowman, we were able to take a test drive, appraise my trade-in, and get all of the background on the truck. By the end of the day, I was driving it off of the lot. My finance guy, Sam, was also very helpful in explaining all of the warranty and protection plans that were offered. He also went in depth about my monthly payment and financing options. we were able to get a great interest rate with my current bank which made everything so easy! Thanks for everything and keep up the good work guys.

Cody Bowman

Chief Dodd
3/01/2016

"PURCHASE OF 2014 CERTIFIED PRE OWNED 320I"

I have purchased a total of four (4) BMW'S from BMW of Chattanooga and Christine Dumas was my Sales Representative for every one of them. She believes in going above and beyond what I expect on every transaction. I saw the car on their website, called her and asked if she could hold it for me until the next evening. When my wife and I arrived the car was held and ready for us. She always works with the customer to ensure they are happy. The Finace Department, David Goforth, did an outstanding job of getting me the best value for my trade in and the best financing for our BMW. Wonderful Dealership, Wonderful People and Great Service Department.

Christine Dumas and David Goforth

Medford1953
2/20/2016

"The Perfect Way To Buy Your Dream Car"

This was the perfect place to buy my dream car! My salesperson, Gary Ridge, created a feel of trust and knowledge which immediately allowed me to enjoy the process . Mark Harrelson gave me all the info I needed from the financial services in a very thorough and friendly manner. Aaron Gentry was the ultimate as a technology guru. I was very impressed with his efficient way of tutoring on all the features on our car. What else can I say ? I would definitely recommend this dealership for a perfect place to buy your dream car! Oh!!! By the Way !!!! I got the best price under the sun I could find after weeks and weeks of searching !

Mark Harrelson

Michael Burns
2/15/2016

"Attaboy!!!"

Just bought a Mustang GT from BMW Chattanooga. What a great facility and crew. They treated me just like the guy next to me that was buying a $120,000 BMW. ILL BE BACK ??

Cassie?