BMW of Darien

Steve Kozlowski, Client Advisor, BMW of Darien

Steve Kozlowski

Client Advisor

June 07, 2017

"Darien Service-- Why would anyone go elsewhere!"

- BK Kahn

I called for an appointment. The service reception was more than courteous, and very helpful. My service advisor Vince Pampena [who I understand is new] was wonderful.... I didn't feel rushed, he answered any questions I had, and with the text he sent to me, I actually remembered a request, I hadn't thought of before, that was taken care of. The total experience was professional, competent, and stressless.

Vince Pampena

June 06, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- Kimberly Lyn

I couldn't be any happier with BMW of Darien! Anytime I have gone there or had to call everyone is beyond eager to help me and any issue that I may have had was taken care of immediately! Anthony Martinez and Chris Lagere I've had the opportunity to work with and they have always gone above and beyond!! Thank you!

June 03, 2017

"BEST car buying experience!"

- Tonisha 2017

Let me just say the team at BMW of Darien are amazing! Superb customer service! So welcoming and pleasant. Vito made the buying experience so comfortable for me with the highest level of patience and Kudos to Anthony Martinez for combining it all for the ULTIMATE experience. You guys rock! From the bottom of my heart " THAN YOU TEAM BMW of Darien"!

Anthony Martinez
Other Employees : Vito Alami ( 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)

2017 BMW 740