BMW of Darien

Beverly Clarke

Steve Kozlowski, Client Advisor, BMW of Darien

Steve Kozlowski

August 04, 2017

"Bmw of Darien has the best customer service"

- Regisregal

My name is Cynthia Kelly and I live in Illinois. My family was vacationing in Darien Connecticut when we stopped in at the BMW dealership of Darien. It was my daughters 16th birthday and we were looking for a car for her. We were met by a gentleman named Vito who walked us through every step of what usually is an unpleasant process. He was the consummate professional before during and after our purchase of this car. There is no question that I will fly back to Connecticut to purchase my next car from them.

Anthony Martinez
Other Employees : Vito

July 27, 2017

"Great Service"

- darien4753

Seb is great, he is a professional, honest, and personable salesman. We had a great experience at BMW of Darien and everything was handled well.

Sebastian Mortenson

July 17, 2017

"Willing to help"

- PureRockFury

Despite knowing that I would not be a future client on account of living several hundred miles away, Customer Service Manager Stephen Parrett went out of his way and assisted me with determining some critically important information regarding my vehicle.

Stephen Parrett