BMW of Darien

Client Advisor

February 02, 2017

"Sales"

- Barbara M

Excellent service, kniwledge, courteous, and concern for my satisfaction Yusef Ward put my interests and concerns st the forefront Spent several visits with him regarding my purchase I was not rushed to make a decision. All my questions were answered in a polite and well informed manner.

January 08, 2017

"They went the extra mile for me"

- JimBobber

I dropped my car off early, well before my scheduled appointment and they did everything they could finisher the service early. Peter, my service manager was great. He kept me up to date via text the whole time. Great experience.

November 24, 2016

"Engine Malfunction after my X5 serviced at BMW Darien"

- tony2857

I had oil service and spark plug replacement of my X5 at BMW Darien. Shortly after I drove out, my vehicle lost most of power on highway. And because it was uphill, the speed suddenly dropped from 60 to below 30. This message "Engine malfunction! Reduced power" came up. I was lucky enough to not get run over by a tractor trailer and to slowly drive home. I've never had this problem on my X5 before. Apparently their mechanic did something seriously wrong with the engine (probably replaced with bad spark plugs?). I know it was the day before thanksgiving, but how can you take the safety of your customers so lightly? I'm able to replicate this issue by hitting gas a bit harder. So they could have found it if they ever tested the engine.

2017 BMW X5