BMW of Darien

Sales Coordinator

February 28, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Frank Valero

Excellent service.entire staff that assisted me very helpful and knowledgeable. Pleasure to do business with this dealership. As good as when the late Felix Collarín was alive.

February 18, 2017

"You'll enjoy your car if you buy elsehwere"

- koartist77

Please see my previous reviews, all negative, about this dealer. My car was held in their storage pending registration, it was there Since October, Picked up around the end of January. I was given the impression that storage for an extended length of time would not be a problem. However, they soon reversed that and began harassing me over it as well as negative reviews made of them prior. This dealer will say one thing and do another, also turn the situation around on the customer. I was in turn charged 1800 in storage fees when there was no signed contract as to how much would be charged and how many days. Upon picking up my vehicle the USB phone charger I left in it is missing, I assumed it was lost so as to not accuse anyone of stealing. I emailed my sales rep, Trevor Johnson, when I discovered it and received no reply. Paula Callari, dealer principal, emailed me saying car should not have been in storage for so long, even as secure as it was and to enjoy my car... She brushed it off and refused to reimburse for my STOLEN USB charger. The reason it was in storage for so long, which she is well aware, is it could not be registered due to past due property taxes owed...I'd enjoy my car if I bought it from another dealer, this place is a nightmare, one issue after another and they turn it around on the customer. Complaints are on file with DMV, BBB (Better Business Bureau) Connecticut Attorney General's Office. Dont leave your car at this place for any period of time, unless you like being charged crazy storage fees and items stolen. You'll enjoy your car more if you buy from another dealer.

February 02, 2017

"Sales"

- Barbara M

Excellent service, kniwledge, courteous, and concern for my satisfaction Yusef Ward put my interests and concerns st the forefront Spent several visits with him regarding my purchase I was not rushed to make a decision. All my questions were answered in a polite and well informed manner.

2017 BMW X5