BMW of Devon

Andrew Krier

August 03, 2017

"BMW of Devon"

- RW2017

My experience with this dealership was nothing less than outstanding. I especially would like to give a special thanks to Kerry Simmons who made my first experience with BMW unforgettable. He answered all my questions about my interest in leasing a new BMW. I was so expressed with his knowledge regarding BMW vehicles and the options that I was considering to lease. Finally, if you are interested in purchasing or leasing a BMW do not hesitate to visit this dealership and ask for Kerry he's the best! RW Happy Customer!

April 22, 2017

"Kerry Simmons is the Lebron James of advisors and here's why"

- RyanM240i

Instead of reviewing Kerry like a restaurant, I will provide succinct bullets of my experience. If you don't believe me, then I dare you to drive over to Devon BMW and not fall in love with this man. • True car enthusiast • Extends his candor way beyond just “doing business” • Literally no hassle in negotiating price point • Fantastic communication all throughout the waiting period for my car to arrive • Had my car prepped and ready to go just hours after being delivered off the truck to BMW of Devon So there you go, facts. Just like Lebron, Kerry dominates all statistical categories and wins you the title (not if you lease or finance).

Lisa Puggi

February 04, 2017

"Excellent Experience "

- B2014

Bought a certified pre-owned 2014 X3 from Kerry. Decided to turn my 08 X3 in and upgrade just a couple of days before. Found exactly what I wanted at BMW of Devon and contacted Kerry Simmons by phone. I live on Long Island, therefore, had to make sure that the car was available and everything was good before making the drive to PA. Kerry was great... any questions that I had were answered including a video to answer one of my questions. Drove up Friday night (easy drive) and Saturday left with my 2014 new car. I love my car and had a great experience dealing with Kerry. I would definitely recommend him and would go back.

Used 2015 Toyota 4Runner