BMW of Devon

Andrew Krier

February 04, 2017

"Excellent Experience "

- B2014

Bought a certified pre-owned 2014 X3 from Kerry. Decided to turn my 08 X3 in and upgrade just a couple of days before. Found exactly what I wanted at BMW of Devon and contacted Kerry Simmons by phone. I live on Long Island, therefore, had to make sure that the car was available and everything was good before making the drive to PA. Kerry was great... any questions that I had were answered including a video to answer one of my questions. Drove up Friday night (easy drive) and Saturday left with my 2014 new car. I love my car and had a great experience dealing with Kerry. I would definitely recommend him and would go back.

January 27, 2017

"Our 1st BMW"

- Krattzz

Wife and I decided to purchase a certified pre-owned 2014 BMW i xDrive and we had a great experience at this dealership. They worked with us on pricing they were attentive to her needs and I would recommend them to any of my friends. Always make sure you do your homework as knowledge is power but walking into the dealership knowing what you want, what you should be paying for it, and the correct questions to ask our invaluable.

January 05, 2017

"Delightful Experience"

- BMW of Devon Admirer

We have been dealing with BMW of Devon for more than twenty years due to their consistent high quality service, both before and after the sale. Our recent experience with Mike Todak, General Manager and Andrew Krieble, Client Advisor was delightful. Andrew is courteous, personable, attentive, thorough, and has a high degree of product knowledge. Andrew bargained comfortably and in conjunction with Mike, concluded a sale that I felt benefited both of us equally. I should add that Lisa Puggi, Controller, executed the closing paperwork very efficiently and she was humorous in the process. We love our car and the new technology it contains. The driving experience is exceptional and we look forward: to the "genius" electronics coaching. My comments may be used by the dealership, however, I DO NOT WANT MY NAME USED .

New 2016 BMW 650, $103645