BMW of El Cajon

New and Used Car Client Anderson
Shawn Deyzel, Sales Advisor, BMW of El Cajon

Shawn Deyzel

Sales Advisor
Gino Centofanti, Internet Client Advisor & Lease-End Specialist, BMW of El Cajon

Gino Centofanti

Internet Client Advisor & Lease-End Specialist

David  Ponce, BMW Product Genius, BMW of El Cajon

David Ponce

BMW Product Genius

April 17, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Bruce T

Through all the years I have serviced my vehicle at BMW El Cajon I have never been disappointed. This last service visit was no exception. Daniel Luker, my service advisor always kept me updated and informed. I believe he consistently delivers the core values I have experienced with my interaction with BMW El Cajon.

Daniel Luker

December 17, 2016

"Joe was Amazing."

- Mj330ci

My experience was great. I feel privileged to have a BMW and my service representative, Joe went out of his way to make sure I was happy. BMW also is not only reasonable with oil changes but I would rather deal with mechanic's who are trained to service European vehicles.

Joe

December 12, 2016

"Excellent service every time!"

- MountainMan

Thank you Terry V. and tech for correcting my problem with the headlights! Terry continues to deliver on his commitments and that is why I continue to return to this dealership... thanks to everyone involved-from the greeter, service advisor, techs, and car washer. -Gerry G.

Terry Vestal

2016 BMW 740

• Free Breakfast and Coffee Bar
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Quick Appraisal Service
  • Free Car Wash Wednesday(www.facebook.com/BMWSC)
BMW of El Cajon, El Cajon, CA, 92020