BMW of Mamaroneck

Park Ave BMW

Rallye BMW

Cokea
11/10/2015

"Rani is the man, trust us we went to four dealers during the"

It has been about a week since we picked up our new (and first ever) BMW from Mamaroneck BMW. We worked with the salesperson, Rani to find the right car for our family's needs. We love Rani and the staff at the dealership. .No kidding the experience from the front of the house to the back was outstanding. In particular our experience from the first interaction with Rani was professional, and he was attentive during the entire process. Note, we can tell from experience, how outstanding Rani and the entire team at Mamaroneck was as we dealt with four other BMW dealerships in NY and CT before buying this car. By -far this team stands out. Management should be very pleased with the results- Rani was great to deal with and we are still singing his praise.

Rani

November 11, 2015

Cokea, That's fantastic to hear! We also think Rani is great and will be sure to thank him for providing you with excellent service. Thank you for your review and recommendation. We appreciate it! Best wishes, BMW of Mamaroneck

PrincessMia
6/16/2015

"I could not be happier with my experience!"

In summary, I could not be happier with my experience at BMW of Mamaroneck and my new car. From the minute I walked in I was greeted and treated as a valued customer. Rani Holmes was my client advisor and a real pleasure to work with. After our test drive we looked into a couple of possibilities and found the best option available. I didn’t want to wait for a custom built convertible since Summer has already begun. Rani and I communicated via email and over the phone and he was always courteous, attentive and responsive. Once my first choice didn’t work out, I got a call from the Sales manager, Kristen Zallo. She has the best demeanor and attitude I have ever seen on a manager. Believe me I know. I work for too many crazy ones. Kristen and I went over new possibilities on the phone and after only two hours called me back, with the car of my dreams. I never told her, but I when I first came in I really wanted a white convertible with red interior. Well, she and Rani did it. Within a week I had my car and am thrilled! I have everything I could want or need in this model. The Finance manager was also a pleasure to work with and everyone the dealership is a true professional. They were all so excited about the car. I would recommend the dealership and all the folks who worked with me without hesitation. Because of them BMW has earned a customer for life.

Rani Holmes
Isabella

June 16, 2015

Hello, Thank you for sharing your story with us! We are thrilled to hear about your 5-star experience while working with Rani, Kristen, and the rest of the team. We will be sure to thank them for providing you with excellent customer service. We will always be here for any of your automotive needs. Happy Driving! BMW of Mamaroneck

Margie
5/02/2015

"5 Stars! They have won my business for life!!!"

This dealership is amazing! I have bought many cars and I have never had the pleasure of dealing with such a great dealership. Every single person I encountered was professional, courteous, knowledgable and respectful. It was an amazing car buying experience. Reiko Kondo is an amazing salesperson. She was patient and gave me an amazing deal on a perfect new BMW 5 series. I was trying to trade out of an Audi back into a BMW and every other dealership I went to told me they couldn't match the deal I was getting at BMW of Mamaroneck. The amazing experience was perfect from beginning to end. From walking in the door to driving out in my new car. I was able to experience exemplary customer service in every aspect. The finance department with Isabella was a breeze, the appraisal process with Anthony was amazing, even chatting with the manager Kristen Zallo was fun and easy. They are truly a great team. This is honestly, the first truly nice experience I have ever had buying a car. The reviews from someone saying they were insulted and then went elsewhere reads like an ad for the other dealership. I wouldn't believe a word of it. I must say, I never take the time to write reviews like this, but it was well deserved. They have just won my business and loyalty for sure!!!!!

Reiko Kondo, Anthony, Isabella

May 04, 2015

Margie, We strive to make every guest experience worthy of 5-stars and are so glad to hear you received just that! We will be sure to commend Reiko, Anthony, Kristen, Isabella and the rest of the team for their outstanding customer service. Enjoy your new BMW 5 series vehicle! Happy Driving! BMW of Mamaroneck

Karent1218
4/05/2015

"Humiliating customer service "

My family and I was so excited going into the dealership to buy a new BMW X5 for my wife. We were greeted by a receptionist at the front desk, she asked us if it was our first time at the dealership, as we were looking at the new cars, we replied "yes," as I continued to browse, she basically insulted my wife by telling her that the used cars are at a different location, my wife replied "I didn't ask you where the used cars are, I came to buy a new car!" After my wife told me what happened, I immediately complained to Kristen Zallo (MGR). We left and bought a 2015 Porshe Cayenne S from Porshe of Larchmont.

April 07, 2015

Karent1218, We do take your feedback seriously. Our General Manager, Joe Czarnecki, would appreciate the chance to speak with you and get more information on your experience. BMW of Mamaroneck has consistently been a leader in customer service and we are always open to learning how to be better. You can email him at jczarnecki@penskeautomotive.com. If you would rather give us your preferred contact information, once received, he is happy to contact you. We appreciate your time and are looking forward to earning back your trust in our dealership. Thank you, BMW of Mamaroneck

john.n.sweeney
3/21/2015

"5 Star Customer Satisfaction"

Every aspect of my experience with BMW of Mamaroneck was 5 Star. Every person I encountered was a top professional, they couldn't have been more courteous and helpful. My salesperson, Reiko Kondo, knows her product inside-out. She's an enthusiastic advocate of the brand, which makes her much more than a salesperson. Quality product and service is why I shopped BMW, their clear desire to earn my business is what drove my purchase.

Reiko Kondo

March 24, 2015

John, Thanks so much for your positive feedback of our dealership. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Reiko and the rest of our team! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Thanks again, BMW Mamaroneck

Biancarivera
7/02/2014

"Car from hell "

HORRIBLE place to buy a car. I will NEVER even to my worst Enimie recommend this place to anyone. Customer service sucked. First I would call this place constantly and only get voice mail I would never get calls back. They Sold me the car and I didn't receive my plate for at least 2 months. They let me drive my car with expired registration and expired plates, They Messed up my paperwork, Then I told them my car jumps in the air and they told me they would fix it no problem on them they made me make an appointment to fix my car and then on the day June 2nd to fix my car they tell me that my warrantee won't fix it bc it's not dangerous. Even though the car hops into another lane everytime it hits a bump it's not dangerous. This place messed with my money my paper work and they don't even care they think a car wash and detail is going to make a person happy.

Coffee bean and tea leaf

johnnyceballos1
6/15/2014

"The best dealership..Craig Robertson is a great salesman!!"

I just purchased a used Range Rover from Mamaroneck BMW about 2 weeks ago and could not be happier. I have a lot of experience with dealers (ok but mostly bad) and I must say Mamaroneck BMW was awesome. As soon as you pick up the phone and call you are greeted by Maria who is very friendly and such a nice person. I had the opportunity to work with Craig Robertson who is very genuine and a stand up guy. Craig answered all my questions and assured me that the car I was buying was in great condition and will last me a long time. I am very happy I got to work with Craig because I genuinely felt that he had my best interest in mind. He even followed me in a company car so I can drop off the rental car I was using so he could drive me back to the dealer and leave with my new car! And to close the deal you have Landers which is very knowledgable and great at what he does which is securing financing so you can leave with your new car. Landers was also very honest in his recommendation on getting a certain warranty for the car. I had my mind made up that I was not going to get a warranty but Landers walked me through the different options and made me realize that a couple of dollars more a month can save you from financial disasters down the road, god forbids anything happens to the car. Especially an expensive luxury car. I could not be happier with my experience at Mamaroneck BMW and I hope to be back. Next time I'll be back to pick up a BMW 7 series. If you are looking to buy a BMW or any used car that lands at they're dealer be assured that's its a quality vehicle and not some car that ended up at auction and was fixed up to mask problems that will come later on. Pick up the phone and take a trip it's well worth it. I live more than 45 minutes away from this dealer and have at least 5 closer BMW dealers but I will always go back to Mamaroneck BMW.

Craig Robertson and Landers

monajotwani
3/02/2014

"The worst dealer (customer service) you will ever..."

The worst dealer (customer service) you will ever receive. Sales will act as if they are the best in the world till you pay the token amount. I have ended up buying a pre-owned this time. The moment you pay the token amount they will back out for all the promises they paid. They charge for documentation and never care for the registration till the temporary license expires. No one will answer or return your call ones you purchase. There are better dealers around for good ( I bet there will not be any worst than this). It is more than a month without registration and number plates even though they charged money. Car in lying in garage with expired registration. No response even making multiple calls. Ones again proved their service sucks

Shawn Lim
Jared Rubel

monajotwani responded to this review

March 04, 2014

It is more than a month still the paperwork is not done (even though they charged). No registration, no number plates so far. You suck in service guys

jxr006
12/31/2013

"My wife and I started looking for a BMW X1 about 3 weeks..."

My wife and I started looking for a BMW X1 about 3 weeks when one of my coworkers got one. She would not stop raving about this guy from Pace BMW named Craig Robertson. I went to a local dealership in NJ and the deals were full of compromises in the vehicle and they had a pathetic bid for my trade in. So i finally gave in and emailed Craig on Christmas Eve. Craig responded to me stating he was out of the office, but first thing Thursday morning he would be on the case. I gave him my "wants/needs" and my budget. He found a car that was an exact match of my "wants/needs" (not at his dealership) and a few other options he could deliver quicker with more flexibility within my budget. I decided i wanted the car i originally asked for, and Craig hit my budget spot on.. Since we agreed on the deal, he called or emailed every day to keep me in the loop of exactly what was going on. Today, New Years Eve he got the vehicle in. He emailed/called/texted me (at the perfect frequency) keeping me up to date on the status. I sent him an email at 3pm saying i was going to head over shortly. He called me right away, and told me to hang out, because he didn't want me wasting time at the dealership. When the vehicle got there, he called me right away offering the flexibility to take the car tonight or the day after new years. I showed up at the dealership at 5:24pm and asked the front desk when they close. They said 5pm (with a warming smile). By the time we got all the paper work done it was 6pm. Craig spent a full 45 minutes teaching us how to use every function on the car. We were very apologetic that he had to stay late on New Years Eve. He didn't rush us out at any point and treated us first time BMW owners like royalty. There were several people including Kristen (who stopped by to apologize it was so late.), the finance manager, all of who made us feel so welcome 1.5 hours after their official close of business.....wow?!.. They worked their butt off on 1 car, and they were delivering tons of vehicles this week. I know BMW is about superior quality, but never in all my car buying days have I met such a superior sales team. I want to personally thank Craig and the Pace BMW team for delievering an amazing gift so late. I will recommend Pace to anyone, and especially Craig who set an example of what modern pressure-free luxury car buying is... It was truly a pleasant experience.. If they can hunt down my car, and deliver it three hours after close of business on new years eve with incredible friendliness, then i can guarantee you will not be disappointed. Check out Pace, but ask for Craig...

Craig Robertson

MaddieG
12/01/2013

"Pace BMW provides the ultimate sales, service and..."

Pace BMW provides the ultimate sales, service and customer care experience for "the ultimate driving machine." The team at Pace has created a very professional, yet fun, environment. Yesterday, while taking delivery of my new 650i X-drive, I joked that I wouldn't mind working there! I have known sales manager, Kris Zallo for eight or nine years, and three BMW purchases. My brothers are also happy to be a part of the Pace family" having purchased numerous BMWs over more than 15 years. The staff at Pace is courteous, attentive, efficient and ethical, I am a loyal fan!

Glen Heinrich