BMW of Morristown

BMW of Bridgewater

SCott
2/10/2016

"Great Service Exerience"

I can’t say enough about Carlos Duarte and the service team at BMW of Morristown! I picked up my new I3 on Christmas Eve, and luck would have it, i drove through a construction site and must have picked up a screw and got a flat as I pulled into my garage. I called Carlos Duarte, Service Director, who offered to send a flat bed to pick up the car for me at their cost – even though the flat had nothing to do with them. However I was able to plug the tire myself and didn’t need the flat bed. Though I am sure the plug would have held, Carlos insisted I bring the car into the shop the day after Christmas so they could take look at it. He met me there and insisted on replacing the tire, at no cost to me. This was my first experience with Morristown BMW and it was a terrific one. Thank you Carlos!

Carlos Duarte

ChengChen
2/04/2016

"Myles Beck was very rude and bad-mannered "

We bought our first BMW vehicle from BMW Morristown in 2013 and the experience was great. I left my review here on 12/9/2013 and I gave 5 stars for all the categories. However, when I came back last Saturday, things were all changed. My wife and I came to the BMW Morristown on Saturday and tried to get a new SUV. Myles Beck was the sales person the front desk lady assigned to us. After we discussed, we decided to test drive the 2015 X6 50i. Myles told us the vehicle is parked 10 minutes away from us and he will drive the car back in 20 minutes. However my wife and I waited there for almost 2 hours for him to come back. He explained the car was in the snow and he needs to dig it out. OK, since we were trying to get it, 2 hours is fine. Then we tested the car on the road. Myles kept telling us how powerful the car is and how good looking it is, however, he has little knowledge about the car’s details such as packages and dimensions. And he is not even familiar with the Idrive system. We did a very short test drive and then we started to talk about the price. During the negotiation, Myles kept pushing us the take the price which is way above my expectation. Then after 2 hours of negotiation, we went to Stu (sales manager, a very nice sales person, I’m happy to do business with him in the future) and finally reached to a price which is near our budget range and we were about to get the car. However, as it’s already the late in the Saturday evening and both my wife and I were starving. And my wife and I were still debating on the details (such as budget, parking, purchasing or leasing). We decided to consider it during the weekend and come back in the following week. It’s a near 90K MSRP car and we don’t want to be pushed to make the purchase when we are not 100% comfortable. When I called Myles on Monday afternoon, I told him that I’m willing to get the car and shared with him my only concern is finding out a way to get out of my current lease contract. (I don’t want to have 2 cars at the same time as the parking in my apartment building is $300 per month). I asked Myles if there’s a chance BMW Morristown will take over my remaining lease as I’m going to get a new car here. Otherwise I may need to find a person to take my lease before I make the purchase. Myles shot at me on the phone directly and used the word “absurd” to describe me. I told him that I really want to buy the car and just need to figure out a way to get rid of my current car as soon as I can. He shot to me directly and told me “no chance”. He told me he never heard any examples that BMW will take over a lease. I told him that such examples existed before and asked him to consult with the senior sale manager. After he talked with the manager, he told me it’s possible that BMW Morristown will take over my remaining lease as long as my credit check is good. He told me that I need to come back and take the deal by the end of the day or I will never ever get that price if I cannot make it on Monday night. I told him that I cannot make it on Monday as my work place (NYC) is far away from the dealership, and I told him that I could guarantee to come back on Saturday morning. Then he shot at me again and used the word “disrespectful, absurd” as well as some cursing word. He blamed that I wasted him for 3 hours on Saturday and he has not make any money from me. I told him to watch the language as he already used a lot of impolite words during the conversation. He told me he doesn’t care and he doesn’t really need my business. Over the past 3 years, BMW Morristown treated me nicely and that’s why I came back to shop my second car. However, Myles attitude and his bad manners truly disappointed me! Not only because he has little knowledge about the BMW products, but also he is so rude and very impolite to the customer as deals went off. I cannot imagine how could a salesperson use so many cursing words to treat an existing customer. I sincerely hope senior management could do something to fix the issue.

Myles Beck

3series4ever
11/27/2015

"Marc bonano was very rude. "

Wanted to trade my car in. Gave me auction price. I would have to add four grand for a car that's three years older than my trade in haha. My car was worth more than theirs and they still wouldn't even give any wiggle room. He didn't take me seriously because I was only 21, but he didn't realize I'm very wealthy... I could have bought three cars in that lot if I wanted too. Went for the test drive, felt insulted. Whatever, not coming back.

Marc bonano

lexjansen
11/02/2015

"Unneeded service"

I had to go to this dealer early this year, because i got a notification that my go-to guy could not fix. So, I went to the BMW dealership. They fixed the issue, which was really a small repair. Apart from that, they gave me a report on 'needed' service for my 2008 BMW 525xi (60,000 miles). They came up with thousands of dollars of service that would be needed to avoid a failure of state inspection. I did not trust this, and did not do this service. My regular service guy confirmed that I did the right thing. Today I had my car inspected, and there were no issues. Based on my experiences with BMW of Morristown, I think you should try to avoid them.

unidentified

Sshi
10/29/2015

"Best price and experience"

Mr. Shravan Patel is the best dealer one may ever work with. I showed up at the dealership on Friday evening just one hour before they close. Shravan was very nice and patient, tookme for a test drive, sat down with me and picked the right car for me. He was very genuine and straightforward. No tricks no games. He made the shopping experience extremely pleasant and I got a very good deal on a nice 328xi. I felt like he is not selling the car to make profit, but sell the car for me to enjoy. He explained the contract carefully and explained the features of the car. He especially pointed out how to use the wiper since it was gonna rain the next day! I really appreciate it. After I got the car, Shravan followed up with me to address any questions I had. I recommend whoever shops for a BMW go to see Shravan!

Shravan Patel

Jsawsan
9/11/2015

"Michelle Goes above and Beyond!"

I have worked with Michele Clarke on 2 leases and will be seeing her for my third. She answers all calls and questions promptly and is very knowledgable. She makes the whole leasing process a breeze!

Michele Clarke

JIM M6
7/29/2015

"TERRIBLE & HORRIBLE"

Took delivery of our very expensive BMW M6 with all sorts of damage promised they would fix the ten (10) scratches on the car then was told that they were to deep and would need to repaint those areas on a brand new car! Later that week I told them that an auto body shop said they could repair this problem on my brand new M6 without having to paint the car so I had the work done and was promised after I shelled out the funds for the repair that they would refund the cost after many weeks I have been given the run around and never got reimbursed and am unable to get anyone on the phone to resolve this matter. This is one of worst Dealers I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with will never ever go there again. Take heed if you do they just do not care!

DAVE ABBY AND DEON DAWKINS

BMW of Morristown responded to this review

August 18, 2015

Jim M6, I am very sorry to hear that your experience was not ideal. If at all possible, we would like to schedule a time to discuss this matter with you and figure out what went wrong. Please send me an email to steve.hodossy@openroad.com; or, if it is more convenient for you, feel free to call me at 1-888-926-9362 so that we can analyze this unfortunate situation at length. Again, I apologize for your undesirable experience and hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Steve Hodossy, BMW of Morristown

JIM M6 responded to this review

July 29, 2015

Yes I had the same experience as well at BMW of Morristown, They are a most unprofessional dealership sorry for your troubles.

Sumerdream
6/10/2015

"Terrible Customer Service!! **Fabian rendon**"

On Monday June 1st, I had the worst experience ever with sales person Fabian Rendon. I was inquiring about lease options and wanted to know what promotions were being offered. Since, then I have left messges/ called him numerous amount of times (now June 10th) and he still hasn’t retuned any of my calls. What kind of customer centricity is this! (Still waiting to hear back from him!!) Best of luck to anyone who does purchase a car from the BMW Morristown, maybe he will return your messages and phone calls!!

Fabian rendon

BMW of Morristown responded to this review

August 18, 2015

Sumerdream, I am very sorry to hear that your experience with our staff was not ideal. If at all possible, we would like to schedule a time to discuss this matter with you and figure out what went wrong. Please send me an email to steve.hodossy@openroad.com; or, if it is more convenient for you, feel free to call me at 1-888-926-9362 so that we can analyze this unfortunate situation at length. Again, I apologize for your undesirable experience and hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Steve Hodossy, BMW of Morristown

Hamider
12/24/2014

"Diana Lynn and Morristown BMW are all Aces"

Just bought my 2015 BMW 528i Diana Lynn my sales person was instrumental in this purchase decision. 1. Diana helped me with my choice of various Luxury cars. 2. She helped me in deciding between a 3 series and 5 series. 3. She helped me decide between a New BMW and a pre owned. 4. She helped me with my choice of dealership. I was already at a different dealership's parking lot when I spoke with Diana on the phone. She explained to me the advantages of purchasing from Morristown BMW dealership. After that my decision was a no brainier. I am so happy with my car and as I think about my buying experience I am very satisfied with the choices I made.

Diana Lynn

JoJo
12/23/2014

"Always a pleasure to work with Larry Stokes!"

This was my second experience leasing a car with Larry Stokes and as always, nothing under excellence. I leased my first car from the BMW of Bloomfield and Larry always remained in contact throughout the three years of my lease which indeed shows wonderful customer service. When it was time for me to lease again, I of course, went back to Larry, now at the BMW of Morristown. Although this dealership is further than other BMW dealerships in my area, I knew Larry would take care of me. He knew what I wanted and presented me with all the options to make my decision that much satisfying. From the time I walked in the door, until the delivery of the car, I was treated with respect, knowledge, and a friendly relaxing experience. I would and will recommend him to any of my friends and family that wishes to purchase a BMW. He is a top professional in his field. Thank you again for making my day! Cheers! J. Ukleja

Larry Stokes