BMW of Murrieta

26825 Auto Mall Pkwy,
Murrieta, California 92562
BMW of Murrieta Info
About BMW of Murrieta

BMW of Murrieta is a proud partnership between NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and SCCA, IMSA and famous BMW team racer, Boris Said. Here at BMW of Murrieta, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of the BMW buying and BMW service process. Please review our extensive inventory of BMW cars and SUVs, including the BMW M3, X5, and the Z4. That new BMW is waiting for you, and we work hard with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available; ultimately getting you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Also BMW of Murrieta service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let BMW of Murrieta service your vehicle. Stop Dreaming Start Driving!

About BMW of Murrieta

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• VIP Program
Hugedawg3
5/21/2015

"How to keep your car buying experience painless "

Step 1. Do your homework. Although the dealer is always willing to tell you all about the car, take a little time and do your own research first. That way your not your wasting time or theirs. Prior to visiting the dealership, I filled out a car request on "True car.com". This pointed me to my local dealer and got the ball rolling with competitive price reduction. Murrieta came out on top. Step 2. Shop till you drop...on-line that is. You can make your deal without leaving your couch these days...and thats how I did mine. Don't get me wrong, do your homework and take a test drive in a few different models you're interested in and then go to work! I gave Dave Townsend at Murrieta BMW my best deal could find amongst two other dealers and they beat it flat cold. Step 3. Fill out all necessary paper work prior to coming in. I was in and out of the dealership ( no BS) in 20 minutes. David and the fellas at Murrieta BMW were straight pros..I didn't have all day to goof around and the fellas got me in and out in no time. Due to my tight schedule they even brought the car to me. Mucho thanks the David Townsend from Murrieta BMW.

dmaynard1
5/19/2015

"Great Experience at BMW of Murrieta!"

Dave Townsend was great to work with at BMW of Murrieta! Having moved to LA from Minnesota a few years back, I'm surprised how old-fashioned (pushy, etc) the car-buying experience can be in the LA area. My search for an i3 (configured the way I desired) brought me to BMW of Murrieta and a few other dealers. I chose Murrieta because of the excellent customer service I received. It reminded me of past experiences of car-buying in the midwest. I was able to negotiate a fair deal, all of of my requests for information were responded to quickly and accurately, everyone at the dealer was very friendly and it had a relaxed atmosphere! If you are in the market for a car, I highly recommend considering BMW of Murrieta!

Crickrx
5/11/2015

"Very friendly and gave me lots of options!"

Carl was so nice and courteous. He went the extra mile. We couldn't find what I came for, but I left with something I love even more !

Mercedes Benz owner converting to BMW
5/06/2015

"All around excellent new BMW 528i purchase experience "

Highly recommend working with Dave Townsend at BMW of Murrietta. Dave was responsive, kept his commitments, delivered as requested, and even timely obtained the only BMW 528i vehicle matching our requested characteristics in the Western US! Dave and his colleagues on the staff of BMW of Murrietta did all this, and still provided a highly cost competitive deal for us. If you're considering BMW for your next car, contact Dave Townsend. We're pleased we did!

Rene - Business Staff

5/04/2015

"BMW sales tactics awful"

Be careful when you purchase a vehicle here. The sales people do not offer you a cooling off contract at all. I purchased a vehicle and was never offered the cooling off contract. I returned it in 3 hours and lost 15k by selling it back to them. I even spoke to Boris Said and he was not accommodating at all. Do not go there

Boris Said

karensarahgonzalez
4/28/2015

"Amazing experience once again! "

This is my second car from this dealership and Dave Townsend made my trade in and experience great!!! He helped me get the best deal , I love my new car!!!

ant528i
4/28/2015

"Service with a capital S"

From Dave to Rick to Chris and everybody else who helped make this deal happen for me on a moments notice a huge "thank you". Everybody was polite, knowledgeable, hospitable, and most importantly generous. I have recommended BMW of Murrieta to my family and friends already. Oh and yes BMW did deliver my new 528i to my house. Couldn't have asked for more you guys rock!

Janvick
4/20/2015

"Excellent service"

Over the past 15 years I have bought 17 vehicles between my wife and I. I must say I have never had the professional quality service with a speed that didn't feel pushy. This was my first purchase where I had to bring the kids and David Townsend was a big help with watching them while doing the signing. He had even convinced my son to now want a BMW vs the Camaro. He is 10 but he still talks about it. Letting my son sit in the race car helped. I myself will be looking at BMWs for my next purchase as well.

Sheila1
4/15/2015

"Very customer service oriented"

My experience with Murrieta BMW has been excellent. Since my recent purchase of my new vehicle, the customer service that I have received continues to be great!

Cyn428i
4/14/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

I would rate my experience a 10/10! Dave Townsend was awesome, we emailed for 3 days, he located the car with all the specks I wanted. Straight forward transaction, I did not have to haggle or go back and forth. I drove down, he had the car parked out front ready for me to drive off, he took the time to go over everything my new car has to offer and how it functions. When it came time to complete the paperwork, Chris had everything ready and explained all the details. Awesome experience and I have told several friends, so when they are ready for their next car to go see Dave, his personal touch is great. The Dealership was impressive, everyone I came in contact with and who contacted me was super friendly and very professional, wonderful experience.

Chris in Finance