BMW of Murrieta

26825 Auto Mall Pkwy,
Murrieta, California 92562
BMW of Murrieta Info
About BMW of Murrieta

BMW of Murrieta is a proud partnership between NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and SCCA, IMSA and famous BMW team racer, Boris Said. Here at BMW of Murrieta, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of the BMW buying and BMW service process. Please review our extensive inventory of BMW cars and SUVs, including the BMW M3, X5, and the Z4. That new BMW is waiting for you, and we work hard with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available; ultimately getting you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Also BMW of Murrieta service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let BMW of Murrieta service your vehicle. Stop Dreaming Start Driving!

About BMW of Murrieta

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• VIP Program
Mercedes Benz owner converting to BMW
5/06/2015

"All around excellent new BMW 528i purchase experience "

Highly recommend working with Dave Townsend at BMW of Murrietta. Dave was responsive, kept his commitments, delivered as requested, and even timely obtained the only BMW 528i vehicle matching our requested characteristics in the Western US! Dave and his colleagues on the staff of BMW of Murrietta did all this, and still provided a highly cost competitive deal for us. If you're considering BMW for your next car, contact Dave Townsend. We're pleased we did!

Rene - Business Staff

karensarahgonzalez
4/28/2015

"Amazing experience once again! "

This is my second car from this dealership and Dave Townsend made my trade in and experience great!!! He helped me get the best deal , I love my new car!!!

ant528i
4/28/2015

"Service with a capital S"

From Dave to Rick to Chris and everybody else who helped make this deal happen for me on a moments notice a huge "thank you". Everybody was polite, knowledgeable, hospitable, and most importantly generous. I have recommended BMW of Murrieta to my family and friends already. Oh and yes BMW did deliver my new 528i to my house. Couldn't have asked for more you guys rock!

Janvick
4/20/2015

"Excellent service"

Over the past 15 years I have bought 17 vehicles between my wife and I. I must say I have never had the professional quality service with a speed that didn't feel pushy. This was my first purchase where I had to bring the kids and David Townsend was a big help with watching them while doing the signing. He had even convinced my son to now want a BMW vs the Camaro. He is 10 but he still talks about it. Letting my son sit in the race car helped. I myself will be looking at BMWs for my next purchase as well.

Sheila1
4/15/2015

"Very customer service oriented"

My experience with Murrieta BMW has been excellent. Since my recent purchase of my new vehicle, the customer service that I have received continues to be great!

Cyn428i

"Awesome Customer Service"

I would rate my experience a 10/10! Dave Townsend was awesome, we emailed for 3 days, he located the car with all the specks I wanted. Straight forward transaction, I did not have to haggle or go back and forth. I drove down, he had the car parked out front ready for me to drive off, he took the time to go over everything my new car has to offer and how it functions. When it came time to complete the paperwork, Chris had everything ready and explained all the details. Awesome experience and I have told several friends, so when they are ready for their next car to go see Dave, his personal touch is great. The Dealership was impressive, everyone I came in contact with and who contacted me was super friendly and very professional, wonderful experience.

Chris in Finance

Love'n my new ride

"Wonderful! !"

My previous vehicle gave up after 242,000 miles. I had to have another one immediately. I knew that I wanted a Chevy Camero. I dreaded the stress surrounding the high pressure sales tactics that I had experienced in the past. Dave Townsend is the best! He knew my situation, realizing the importance of needing a vehicle that day. He had there Cameros to show me. Pretty good for a BMW dealer! I fell in love with the first one! Absolutely no pressure to look at the other two which had more upgrades. I was shown the Carfax without asking. Good report card. A search was done to get me the lowest rates, allowing me the payments I requested. Absolutely no pressure to purchase the warranties. The options where presented to me and I decided with no pressure. My beautiful Camero was delivered to my home fully detailed to the max. I will recommend Dave Townsend to anyone who is in the market for a car, new or used.

Fortitude2015

"Honest & Forthright"

Carl delivered on what I wanted at a phenomenal price. I checked with all the internet dealers in southern Ca and none of them could beat his price and options! My own business requires me to make big purchases so my mind is very equipped at the detailed due diligence process. I highly recommend working with Carl! He's honest and forthright! Trust me, I verified everything that he told me.

TomBMW
4/14/2015

"Dealer Rep is the new standard!!!"

I spent about 14 months looking for a car, I visited numerous lots and talked to many car salesmen. most were as I know them to be, some were professional, maybe 30%. when I met Dave Townsend though, it was very hard to not appreciate his knowledge and his professional and kind demeanor. I must of emailed him no less than 20 times, and each time I received comprehensive and kind response. his emails were always fielded well and always ended each email with "call or email anytime if you have any more questions." dave is the best. ending sentence is I ended up buying from Dave at BMW Murrietta, the service has NOT stopped after the sale, He continues to stay in touch and always offers his service if I have any needs. he is the best, and only after the sale did I learn he was a family man with kids. a real great guy. Tom F SDFR inc.

Pam123
4/13/2015

"Very professional service."

I would highly recommend this dealership for their honesty, and hard work at finding the right financing for my needs. Rene, and Carl did amazing teamwork to get me into the car I wanted to purchase. I took my new car off road last weekend and it performs like a dream.thank you Carl and Renee for all your efforts. I have new found freedom in my 4 wheel drive.

Rene