BMW of Murrieta

26825 Auto Mall Pkwy,
Murrieta, California 92562
BMW of Murrieta Info
About BMW of Murrieta

BMW of Murrieta is a proud partnership between NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and SCCA, IMSA and famous BMW team racer, Boris Said. Here at BMW of Murrieta, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of the BMW buying and BMW service process. Please review our extensive inventory of BMW cars and SUVs, including the BMW M3, X5, and the Z4. That new BMW is waiting for you, and we work hard with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available; ultimately getting you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Also BMW of Murrieta service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let BMW of Murrieta service your vehicle. Stop Dreaming Start Driving!

About BMW of Murrieta

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• VIP Program
Anthony Cohen
4/28/2016

"535 service "

Great service thanks to Hannah Loveday. Everything was taken care if in a timely manner. BMW of Murrieta will always be my fist choice for service related items.

lefty4
4/27/2016

"First visit"

This was my first visit with my pre-owned BMW. I showed up in the morning without an appointment for routine service. They were so kind and accommodating. I will definitely be coming here for all my service needs.

Service Dept.

Carlson
4/27/2016

"Always Great Service"

As expected, great service by all at the Murrieta BMW! Approached immediately and sent to Hannah Loveday who got me all set in record time. Requested my loaner car and it was brought to me almost immediately. They really know how to treat customers. Thank you.

Yolanda
4/24/2016

"Treated like family"

My BMW 325 would not start. Chad Ludwig made sure my car was safely towed to the dealership, kept me updated on needed repair. He later had a staff member follow me home to return my car to my home. I have serviced three BMW's at this dealership, I have always been kept updated on issues, cost and time each repair is expected to take. Chad Ludwig has always provided great customer service. Danny has always made sure I have a loader available . I highly recommend this dealership

Chad ludwig. Danny

Denyse Wilson
4/23/2016

"Great Experience Overall"

I gave a high rating because the service was smooth from driving In.... To my drive out. I was greeted with a smile, taken right in for service, and told they would do everything to get by car finished within the time I needed it back. I love the waiting area and snacks????

Victoria Guthery

Tracey 3
4/22/2016

"Top Notch service!!!!"

First off let me begin by saying the service I received at BMW Murrieta was absolutely top notch!! My service representative Hannah Loveday is the ultimate professional. She made sure transportation was provided for me both... from and to the dealership on the day of my scheduled appointment. She contacted me telephonically and by email when my vehicle was ready for pickup. I really appreciate the way the customer service team left me feeling, great work to Hannah Loveday and the professionals at BMW of Murrieta, keep up the good work. Looking forward to my next visit. Tracey H.

aanvick
4/21/2016

"BMW of Murrieta is AMAZING!!!"

Everyone was very helpful, honest and hardworking. David Townsend was awesome. He listened to our needs/wants and made it a great experience. They made sure we were comfortable and our kids weren't bored. They even bought us dinner! This was our second purchase at BMW of Murrieta and I'm sure it won't be our last. Thank you!

Tom Forget

Mayyous
4/19/2016

"Great deals hip "

Charles arroyo was our salesperson and he was incredibly helpful! He walked us through every step and even called to check whether we liked our new vehicle.

Charles arroyo

Manny0899
4/18/2016

"Great Salesperson and Dealership"

My salesperson Ryon Holland assisted me with nothing but the best and, it was a top notch experience during the purchase of a new 2016 BMW. I will recommend to family members, friends, and neighbors to go see Ryon for their next time they are on the market for of purchasing a car.

Ryon Holland

DW
4/17/2016

"Great service"

Brought my 2002 325ci in because I was having an issue passing smog. Victoria Guthery was my advisor. She worked with me & had me talk with Trevor the service manager. Between them both we were able to resolve the issue & saved me money overall. Don't usually go to the dealer but the experience from BMW of Murrieta definitely was a positive experience. Thanks again to Victoria Guthery & Trevor for all their help they do go the extra mile for the customer.

Victoria Guthery