BMW of Murrieta

26825 Auto Mall Pkwy,
Murrieta, California 92562
BMW of Murrieta Info
About BMW of Murrieta

BMW of Murrieta is a proud partnership between NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and SCCA, IMSA and famous BMW team racer, Boris Said. Here at BMW of Murrieta, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of the BMW buying and BMW service process. Please review our extensive inventory of BMW cars and SUVs, including the BMW M3, X5, and the Z4. That new BMW is waiting for you, and we work hard with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available; ultimately getting you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Also BMW of Murrieta service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let BMW of Murrieta service your vehicle. Stop Dreaming Start Driving!

About BMW of Murrieta

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• VIP Program
Quiche
1/13/2015

"Awesome experience"

I would highly recommended BMW Murrietta to anyone! I can't say anything bad about my experience here, from the beginning to end my car buying journey was smooth sailing, my sales rep Dave Townsend made sure of that! I've purchased Several cars in my lifetime and hands down this was the easiest and friendliest car buying experience I've ever had!!! Please continue to keep up the awesome work!!!!!

Dave Townsend

Don Clark
1/05/2015

"Quick to go back on their word!"

They backed out of an agreement to sell me a used car. They agreed to the deal on Friday evening, a wire transfer Monday was agreed would complete the purchase, the sales manager sold the vehicle to someone else on Sunday.

Jolene, George

Dave Huynh
10/31/2014

"Great experience with 2015 X5"

We recently brought a 2015 X5 and Carl Burt was our client advisor. He gave us great price with no hidden charges. We ordered our car. Carl was guiding us throughout the whole process. He went through all the features of the car and gave us some good advises. Carl was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to my friends and families.

projectjayden
8/12/2014

"Best Experience I've had with a dealership ever! "

Buying a new vehicle can sometimes be intimidating. We've gone to many dealerships where you feel like the minute you step drive into their parking lot, their sales people swarm you like a feeding frenzy on shark week. BMW of Murrieta is the total opposite. They are very friendly, helpful and i felt like the price we paid for the vehicle and our trade in value was very fair. I didn't feel like we were taken advantage of nor pressured or rushed at all. Carl Burt, the Internet Client Adviser made all of our requests happen and really took the time to explain all the nifty features our vehicle had. He was a pleasure to deal and even went out of his way to accommodate for the wife's busy schedule. Overall i'm a very satisfied customer and highly recommend them!

JamieandYoly
8/03/2014

"Worse Experience EVER!!!"

I buy a new car every two years, this was my first BMW and sadly a horrible experience. To sum it all up I will tell you the following. We were going to buy a used BMW and test drove it, loved it. Turns out when looking at the Numbers a New car had better Incentives. The Sales Person showed us the new car completely covered in clear blue plastic inside and out. We NOT offered a Test Drive. We were NOT given the correct Manual. We were NOT given the second key to our car. But worse of all, he wanted to rush out so bad (six hours spent there) he did NOT give us a Walk around at delivery. Being new BMW, its quite a different car so a month later I still don't know how to use have of the features. The car also did not have all the features he promised. We were NOT shown or given the Sticker Window of the car... HE CRASHED our Trade in right in front of us at delivery. It took us two weeks to get a manual so I can figure out all the cool stuff my car does, and I am still waiting to meet with their BMW Genius person a month later so I can get a proper walk around. I felt NO special treatment, not to mention I have NOT gotten a single email or phone call from the dealership nor BMW. I've come to the conclusion my email was entered "incorrectly" since the sales person knew I would give him a poor review on the survey, which affects their compensation. I have heard wonderful things about the buying experience of BMW, it is sad to say that I did not experience this. I hope to in a couple of years when I'm ready to trade in this baby... for now, I have to say I absolutely love my car. The BMW line is a beauty of cars and will continue to purchase them, just not from here.

Frank Madrid

Russells528I
8/03/2014

"Family environment"

The staff there is warm and friendly. I had an issue with my car and they went above and beyond what I expected. They upgraded my loaner to an X5. Their rep Franky in Service volunteered to drive with me to check my car and was happy about it. The loaner car associateS always strive to have a nice loaner anytime I have to come in. Any issue you may have talk to the G.M Raymond guy treats you like family.

Franky, Victoria, Raymond, Alex, Jessie

Mel79
7/28/2014

"Best experience of my life!"

After many years of pining away for a Mini Cooper,I had decided to bite the bullet,and purchase one. I was trading in my current vehicle,so I had a little "negative equity" I had been all over San Diego looking and trying to find the perfect car. Since my credit is a little less than spectacular,I was having a hard time. Also,I just kept hearing about this "negative equity",and how it's impossible to add to my new loan? I'd done it before so I wasn't understanding. Anyway,I almost went with another dealer that was great,and had shipped a vehicle to sd from la,but it didn't have everything I wanted. Plus,the APR was insane! I wanted the cooper,but I didn't want to go broke and homeless paying for it! That's when I found BMW OF MURRIETA! I had found a beautiful black on black 2011mini Cooper for such an amazing price,I knew this was it. Before I drove all the way up there,I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be turned down. I had spoken with Carl Burt,and we did all the loan info over the phone,and by noon,he had given me the news that this was happening! He was wonderful! Most salesman will tell you anything just to get you in the dealership,but Carl made sure he had all the write information before I drove up there. He was amazingly patient,and kind! When I got there,I checked in with the receptionist,who was just the nicest thing ever! Everyone I came into contact with was so wonderful! Actually,this is the first time ever,that the General Manager,and the owner had come over to thank me for my business,shook my hand and genuinely was happy I was able to get my dream car! They were all so great. I can't wait to go back!

Carl Burt ,Bryan Peterson,matt smith,Renee,Boris said

Honey Monroe
7/21/2014

"Careful Purchasing a Pre-Owned Vehicle"

I purchased a BMW X3 2007 which was highly recommended from the entire staff because the previous owner works at the dealership. A week in a half later after purchasing the vehicle I had to bring it in for a software update and then a month in a half later their were safety issues with the vehicle. The service advisor said this car is not drivable it is not safe for your family. Long story short I brought vehicle two more times for major repairs and found out the previous owner returned the vehicle because he began having problems and since the manufacturer warranty was about to expire he traded in the vehicle. Hopefully the judge can see through their deceitful lies and plans to stick me with a defective vehicle. I know everyone is trying to make a living but selling me a defective vehicle knowing I have four small children is not okay.

Issac Rodriguez, Chad Johnson, Victoria Gunther and Abe Lorenzo and also Eric Hall

zebayel
6/27/2014

"Outstanding Sales Experience on 535i lease"

When you go to BMW of Murriera, look for no one but Carl Burt. He is an outstanding sales man who will get you what you want.

dennisg1
4/30/2014

"Careful when buying pre-owned vehicles from these guys!"

WARNING! Be CAREFUL when buying Pre-owned vehicles from these guys! If you buy a pre-owned vehicle here, your first destination after you drive it off the lot should be to a mechanic you know and trust, and have him check it out *thoroughly*. When we purchased our Pre-owned Honda Civic from BMW of Murrieta, we were told the brakes were in excellent condition, with 70% of the brake pads remaining on the Front and 80% of the pad remaining on the rear. This was either a gross exaggeration or an outright lie. I was fool enough to trust these guys and didn't think to have the brakes checked within the first 9 months of owning this vehicle as I assumed they wouldn't need to be replaced within the first year. Once we started hearing the brakes making noise we took the car to a local Honda Dealer who told us the rear pads were "completely gone" and the front pads were down to 6%. The mechanic told us there was "NO WAY" the rear pads could have been at 80% when we bought the car, based upon our mileage and the fact we've only had the vehicle 9 months. My wife managed to get ahold of the manager at BMW of Murrieta and expressed her displeasure with the fact they had misrepresented the condition of the vehicle to us. She was told in a sarcastically dismissive tone that any such problem should have been addressed within 30 days of purchase, and he told her any expectation on our part beyond that was "unreasonable". By misleading us regarding the condition of the brakes on this vehicle my family was put in harm's way. Had I known the actual condition of the brakes when we purchased this car, I would have addressed it before it became a problem. (Even if we only had 1/2 or 1/3rd of the amount of brake pads that we were led to believe we had, we wouldn't have had this problem) Apparently, BMW of Murrieta neither desires nor expects return customers, given the fact they are willing to put them in harm's way, and when confronted with such issues, they essentially feel no need to try and make things right.

George Amezcua

dennisg1 responded to this review

July 14, 2014

Follow UP: After writing a strongly worded email to the Manager of BMW of Murrieta, the Service Manager contacted me and agreed to cut me a check for the amount of the repair. While their reaction was initially disappointing after the problem was discovered, It is good to see that BMW of Murrieta was able to make a genuine effort to resolve the dispute.