BMW of Murrieta

Ryan Ferguson, Internet Sales , BMW of Murrieta

Ryan Ferguson

Internet Sales

March 21, 2017

"Dealership makes it right"

- MVega22

We purchased a BMW last year and we kept having issues with it. So we called in and we're connected to Carl Burton. He took care of us and now we're driving a new car.

March 17, 2017

"As usual, Victoria Guthery was excellent...thank You"

- nanosurf

I always seek out Victoria Guthery for my appointments, as she is super efficient, always lets me know what is going on, usually on a very regular basis as I am waiting for the service. You need to hire more people like Victoria Guthery. Thanks Albert Singh

March 16, 2017

"Easy, fast, efficient VIP treatment"

- Steven28

So far so good considering that I've had my X5 for only a week, though you'd expect five star service from someone that is selling you a vehicle. Carl Burt was and is at my every beck and call. Communication while finding the right vehicle was long distance due to my occupation and with several different dealers. I needed, specs, colors, photos, quotes etc. and Carl replied within minutes every time via text message. The other dealers dropped the ball, sometimes taking days to get back to me. BMW of Murrieta won my patronage. Renee Santos in finance was equally amazing making me feel like my interests were priority over the dealerships. We'll see how the, "VIP", service continues over the years. Thank you, Panache Optical Gallery, LLC Look us up!

New 2017 BMW 640i GC, $89485