BMW of Murrieta

26825 Auto Mall Pkwy,
Murrieta, California 92562
BMW of Murrieta Info
About BMW of Murrieta

BMW of Murrieta is a proud partnership between NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and SCCA, IMSA and famous BMW team racer, Boris Said. Here at BMW of Murrieta, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of the BMW buying and BMW service process. Please review our extensive inventory of BMW cars and SUVs, including the BMW M3, X5, and the Z4. That new BMW is waiting for you, and we work hard with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available; ultimately getting you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Also BMW of Murrieta service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let BMW of Murrieta service your vehicle. Stop Dreaming Start Driving!

About BMW of Murrieta

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• VIP Program
Sherie N
6/24/2016

"Best Experience Ever! "

I saw the car online, went in for a test drive and left with my new car less than 2 hours later. Everyone was friendly and worked hard to get me the deal I wanted. Definitely coming back there when I want another vehicle.

Melissa Ballou

Alsnewbmw
6/23/2016

"Great service"

Bmw of Temecula and our sales person Ryon Holland were great , he gave us excellent customer service, made us feel at home and he helped us with trade in. Very honest,, fair and treated us with upmost respect, I would definitely be a return customer.

Ryon Holland

Exj929
6/22/2016

"I feel at home."

I would like to say that BMW of Murrieta is an outstanding dealership. The buying process as well as the service visits is top notch. One can't help feeling at home when your vehicle is in service! Bravo!

Hannah Loveday

Cll1ca
6/21/2016

"Outstanding "

BMW of Murrieta was wonderful when leasing my new BMW X1. For the second time. Joe Garcia made it so easy and painless. I love my new car and very happy that I got it from them.

Joe Garcia

MM
6/20/2016

"Shopping made easy!"

ileene Garibay was excellent. She was helpful and knowledgeable. No pressure sale. I felt comfortable asking her questions. She had the vehicle I wanted ready and worked around my schedule. Excellent experience. I rocommend ileene for your visit.

hengung
6/17/2016

"Shoping Experience at the BMW of Murrieta"

Dave was amazing and he went above & beyond to get the car of my choice when no other local dealer can in a matter of day. That is what I call outstanding customer service and he should be commended. I truly appreciate all the effort he put in and thank you Dave. If anyone out there in the market for a BMW car then I would strongly suggest that give Dave a call at the BMW of Murrieta.

angieh
6/17/2016

"No hassle! "

See Dave Townsend! Great experience. Friendly and worked some magic. Renee the finance manager was great too! So happy I was able to take the car I wanted home!

Holly
6/16/2016

"Great experience!"

Our sales person, Dave Townsend was terrific. He was professional, knowledgeable & a good listener. He helped us find the perfect car for us. All staff at dealership are friendly and work as a team. I received a phone call from a product specialist within a few days of our purchase. We met with Erick who gave us a hands on demonstration of our car features. This was so important. Was nice to have a personal session rather than just reading the Owners Manual. This is our first BMW purchase and it has been a great experience. Hats off to Dave & BMW Murrieta!!

Erick, Product Specialist

Tserna
6/16/2016

"Great dealership "

Came here just to check out the cars, ended up buying 2 one for me and one for my husband. Great customer service ALL around. I would send my family here.

Rod Cavalle Thomas Forget Renee Santos

Jcarrithers
6/15/2016

"BMW 328i purchase"

From the moment I inquired online, I received prompt, friendly customer service. After test driving the vehicle I really appreciated that there were no games regarding my trade in, the vehicles price, interest rate, etc. The entire process was straight forward and painless. Our sales person, Carl, made the entire process the most positive car buying experience I've ever had. And I would highly recommend buying a car from him again. He even put a giant red bow on the car, which made me laugh as I commented 'that I felt like I was in a Lexus Xmas commercial. ' Carl commented 'with BMW everyday is Xmas.' Yes, it felt like Xmas.

Reviews of Dave Townsend