BMW of Murrieta

Internet manager

February 22, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Gogators585

I just purchased a 2016 535i from BMW of Murrieta. My representative was Carl Burt and he was very helpful and the process was very quick and painless. I was looking at a dealer here in Orange County also, which was geographically more convenient. But Carl helped find all the available discounts I was eligible for and was able to get me the best price on the car which had exactly what I was looking for. It was fairly late at night in torrential rain when I had to drive over but Carl had all the paperwork completed as far as possible and the car was washed and detailed when I arrived. He also found that BMW could beat my bank's finance rate by .2% so I also financed the deal there. Including trading in my old 525i I was out of there quickly and in y way home in my wife's new car in a little over an hour. So far I am very satisfied and it was definitely worth the drive to Murrieta from Mission Viejo.

February 22, 2017

"Exceptional Service"

- SD

I can't tell you how impressed I am at the extra mile this dealership took with the servicing of my car and to have BMW warrant the repairs. I have been to other dealerships and none even come close to personal service I have received. I am not a savvy car buyer and the buying process was comfortable and transparent. And it continues to be that way with every interaction. I would highly recommend this dealership

February 21, 2017

"Garland Review"

- APG

Everything was excellent! The pick up from the airport was especially generous and helpful. We will definitely give BMW Murrieta first right of refusal on future purchases.

New 2016 BMW 535i, $69770