BMW of Murrieta

26825 Auto Mall Pkwy,
Murrieta, California 92562
BMW of Murrieta Info
About BMW of Murrieta

BMW of Murrieta is a proud partnership between NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and SCCA, IMSA and famous BMW team racer, Boris Said. Here at BMW of Murrieta, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of the BMW buying and BMW service process. Please review our extensive inventory of BMW cars and SUVs, including the BMW M3, X5, and the Z4. That new BMW is waiting for you, and we work hard with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available; ultimately getting you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Also BMW of Murrieta service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let BMW of Murrieta service your vehicle. Stop Dreaming Start Driving!

About BMW of Murrieta

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• VIP Program
kathykookhee
8/29/2016

"Service"

I had Hannah help me with service on my auto. She was very professional and thorough. I was beginning to think some of the other advisors I had dealt with in the past were not up to par with those of other dealerships, but Hannah changed my impression entirely. Thank you Hannah for a great service.

Hannah Haaker

Don'tlikeit
8/26/2016

"Last service, Aug 2016"

As I've become to expect, the service was superb. My service advisor, Ryan Cornell, assisted me from the moment I arrived and took care of all my needs including getting the loaner car ready for me. The personal touch from the service staff and the through attention to details has become this dealership' standard operating procedure.

Ryan Cornell, and Isaac

Nick
8/26/2016

"Awesome experience"

The help and service was great. Had a good time with service as they had my car ready on time. Very pleasant experience and time there. Thanks to Victoria as she was the one who helped me.

Victoria

carl is awsome
8/22/2016

"Great experience"

Loved the service and speed of the 2nd purchase of my BMW from Carl Burt, BMW of Murrieta. Carl's dedication brought me to Murrieta verses going to a local BMW dealer 1.5 miles away from my home. I am a costumer of BMW of Murrieta for good.

Joseph Ciullo
8/21/2016

"Exceptional Service"

I recently brought my 328i in for warranty work. Victoria Guthery and all the staff at Murrieta worked diligently and swiftly to make sure everything was above standard before I picked up my car. I can't explain how much I appreciate the honesty and integrity of this Dealership. Outstanding customer service at every level!

Victoria Guthery, Ryan Cornell, Isaac Rodriguez

Jane S.
8/19/2016

"Great service!"

My 435i needed service work and made an appt with Victoria Guthery. Victoria is so kind and professional by listening to my concerns regarding my car. She provided a loaner car which allowed me to still keep my other appts and go about my business. Victoria kept me informed as to the progress of my car and when it would be ready for pick up. I enjoy working with her so much....she took such good care of me!! Definitely will be back!! :)

Victoria Guthery

lovemy650i
8/16/2016

"emergency service plus chad"

headed north on the 15 when i get the old "you need two quarts of oil immediately" warning. quick google search said BMW murrietta was up ahead 5 miles. pulled in at 6:15 on a Friday, the place was busy, but not to worry. the service guys listened to our story, got us in right away, updated our records in the global BMW system (we're from Carlsbad), and got us back on our way in 30 min. if these guys do this for a complete stranger who didn't even buy their car from them, i can't imagine how awesome the service is for someone who did buy their car. i'll be back when my lease is over. great job guys. and thanks chad!!

Chad

Sonia
8/16/2016

"100% satisfied with the customer service !!!"

We bought a used mini from another dealership and a week later the turbo went out, we were treated better at this dealership then we were where we purchased the vehicle. Hannah Loveday in the service department was great, kept us updated on our repair. Everyone we dealt with in the service department, hannah the service rep, jamie with the loaner vehicle, and ryan the tech were amazing and had wonderful customer service! Thank you!

Hannah Loveday, jamie, ryan

Mimi
8/14/2016

"Service Department"

Had my BMW in the dealership for service on 28 July 2016. I was treated very well by Amy Wilson and my car came back to me looking great, which made me feel very happy. The woman working at the front desk, I believe her name was CJ, was also extremely helpful.

Amy Wilson, CJ

blynnie2
8/14/2016

"Easy!"

There was a recall on my vehicle and I was placed in a very nice loaner. No waiting and my car was ready when due.

Raven Sherwood