BMW of Murrieta

26825 Auto Mall Pkwy,
Murrieta, California 92562
BMW of Murrieta Info
About BMW of Murrieta

BMW of Murrieta is a proud partnership between NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and SCCA, IMSA and famous BMW team racer, Boris Said. Here at BMW of Murrieta, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of the BMW buying and BMW service process. Please review our extensive inventory of BMW cars and SUVs, including the BMW M3, X5, and the Z4. That new BMW is waiting for you, and we work hard with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available; ultimately getting you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Also BMW of Murrieta service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let BMW of Murrieta service your vehicle. Stop Dreaming Start Driving!

About BMW of Murrieta

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• VIP Program
RHW
7/24/2016

"Dave is Great"

I was very impressed with service at BMW of Murrieta. Dave Townsend was immediately aware of my husbands health situation and he made sure that we did not have to move around the building a lot and wait a long time for anything. He brought water and offered coffee and snacks. He brought paperwork to us so that we could remain seated in his cubicle. I am looking forward to my Encore appointment. Ruby Weaver

Ron Temecula
7/23/2016

"Great Service"

Hannah Liveday was outstanding in every way. Kept me informed and worked through some special items for me. She was excellent! Thanks for all the effort Hannah!

Hannah Loveday

Audreyd96
7/22/2016

"Excellent service "

I am so happy with my new purchase! I didn't think getting a Bmw would be possible, but Dave helped make it possible! I really appreciate all the help he did for me ! Excellent service.

Sandy Ramirez
7/21/2016

"Excellent Service!!"

Always a great experience at this dealership! Victoria Guthery goes over and above to provide excellent service and makes you feel like you're part of the BMW family. Honestly, even person I encountered during my service (drop off and pick up next day) was beyond helpful, friendly and professional. Way to go Murrieta BMW! Sandy Ramirez

R2
7/21/2016

"Excellent service is the standard at BMW of Murrieta"

I wish I could give more than 5 stars to Chad Ludwig. Service Advisor at BWM of Murrieta. The service performed on my 2013 535i is always completed correctly without any mishaps. Chad always greets me with a smile and firm handshake, he is professional and is very knowledgeable about my car. He does his best to make sure my BMW is ready at the time he told me. I live in San Diego and drive the 40 miles to this dealership because I know I will receive a great experience there I strongly recommend this dealership.

Chad Ludwig

Mads
7/20/2016

"Excellent and very professional service"

I came in for a sercvice of our 2012 X5 35d since the CEL turning on and off. 1. The setup of my appointment was a breeze and Alex Harmsen took care of me. 2. A loan car was arranged and it was a brand new 528i - my wife and I were very impressed with the 'enticement' 😄 gesture to buy another BMW. The front desk attendant (so sorry I did not note her name down) was very nice and accomodating! 3. I was updated on the progress by Alex and and Hannah Loveday on a regular basis so I knew what was going on 4. We got our X5 back earlier than promised and it was serviced, cleaned and shiny including the wheels! Very impressive service and my hats off to the BMW team of Murrieta.

Alex Harmsen, Hannah Loveday, front desk lady

Sandra Sarro
7/19/2016

"Excellent service!"

Rodrigo Cavalle helped us find the perfect car and stay within our strict budget. He listened carefully and researched options nationwide to locate a vehicle off-premises. He put in a lot of extra work and was gracious and kind the entire time. His experience and knowledge of cars in general was impressive and helpful. Another dealer we went to the same day had staff that was misleading and condescending, so Rod was a refreshing change! Thank you BMW of Murrieta!!!

Rodrigo Cavalle

jsarro74
7/17/2016

"Great car-buying experience"

We worked with Rodrigo Cavalle looking for a new 5-series. Rodrigo worked with us to accommodate our needs, meet our budget, and get us a car we were happy to purchase. We will work with Rodrigo again in the future, happily.

Rodrigo Cavalle

Saint2015
7/17/2016

"Car wash turns into tire repairs."

I always have a great time when I go in. I always get greeted. My service provider is Victoria Guthery no matter if she is busy with someone else. If she sees me she will stop wave. I went in to get a car wash from coming back from a trip with the family, ending up with two tires needing changing. Victoria added me to her busy schedule and took care of it. Thanks! I rarely need to call her, Victoria always call at a timely manner. To keep me informed..

Don't know.

paul/ruth2015
7/16/2016

"Buying our 6th BMW "

Your sales department is top notch, Ryon Holland is a great salesman at Murrieta BMW. We have had Ryon help us on every car we have bought from Murrieta. In fact this is our 6th BMW from Murrieta Dealership. Our experience is outstanding there we feel like family. If we buy another car it would only be through Ryon Holland . Thank you again for all you've done for us.

Mitzy in finance, also a very nice , CJ at the front desk, Victoria in service.

Reviews of Dave Townsend