BMW of Murrieta

26825 Auto Mall Pkwy,
Murrieta, California 92562
BMW of Murrieta Info
About BMW of Murrieta

BMW of Murrieta is a proud partnership between NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and SCCA, IMSA and famous BMW team racer, Boris Said. Here at BMW of Murrieta, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of the BMW buying and BMW service process. Please review our extensive inventory of BMW cars and SUVs, including the BMW M3, X5, and the Z4. That new BMW is waiting for you, and we work hard with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available; ultimately getting you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Also BMW of Murrieta service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let BMW of Murrieta service your vehicle. Stop Dreaming Start Driving!

About BMW of Murrieta

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• VIP Program
Bill D
10/01/2016

"Chad Ludwig in Service"

Chad is my go-to guy, he always understands any issues I mention to him. I had my one and only poor experience with the quality of the wash that was done at the culmination of my recent service. He is making it right with me and that is all anyone can ask. More dealers should follow this example!

The girls that greet me when I pull in for service are fantastic also. They can't do enough for me. Outstanding!!

435Vroom
10/01/2016

"Great Service "

I recently had my 435i serviced at Murrieta BMW. Chad Ludwig was my advisor and provided me with excellent service, as always. People like Chas are the reason why I've purchased BMWs for the last 18 years. Thanks Chad

Chad Ludwig

Gary567
9/30/2016

"Great Service from Rodrigo Cavalle and Murrieta BMW"

I recently purchased a BMW 5-Series at Murrieta BMW. Rodrigo Cavalle was our sales associate and he was excellent throughout the process. Low-pressure, answered all questions, pleasure to deal with and very, very knowledgeable about the car and options. The Management Team did great on follow-up to ensure I was pleased and the service has been outstanding. Thank you Rod and Murrieta BMW.

Rod Cavalle

Zandra

"Great Experience"

This is the second car I've purchased from BMW Murrieta and I've always been given the best service! Thanks Dave Townsend for helping me find the right car!!! I love it!!!

JSilva
9/27/2016

"Allison Wentland at Service Dept"

Allison was very polite and friendly. She explained everything in great detail what was getting done on my car. She also gave me the number directly to reach her, so I knew I was leaving my car in capable hands. I highly recommend this service station for anyone that needs maintenance done on their BMW. Once my car was ready Allison called me herself and explained in great detail what was done and if anything else was wrong. Allison is an asset to BMW and when you go to service I highly recommend speaking with her. Thank you.

Allison Wentland

Jeff Tollefson
9/27/2016

"Victoria Guthery service at BMW"

Victoria is so efficient, I love knowing that service to my 435i will always go well! I didn't even need to use the loaner car, she got me in so fast.

Victoria Guthery

valerie0786
9/26/2016

"David Townsend was Awesome!"

From start to finish my experience was positive, streamlined, professional, and a breeze! Dave held my hand through the entire process. Buying a car can be a confusing stressful endeavor. Dave made the entire process feel like a complete adventure. This is the second BMW I purchased from David Townsend, and I have recommended him to very satisfied friends looking for a vehicle as well. He is a five star professional, and I will continue to refer him, again, and again! When I have had my car serviced, and received loaners for my convenience, Morgan, in the service department has made my experience completely pain-free. I was in and out in the blink of an eye. She kept in touch with me, and let me know each step in the servicing of my vehicle.

Beamer2
9/24/2016

"Good Service"

Received good service from Alex Harmsen; she was professional and responsive when I brought my BMW 228i in for service and eventual replacement of the NVLD pump.

Alex Harmsen

EAU
9/23/2016

"Excellent EXPERIENCE primarily due to VICTORIA GUTHERY"

Victoria Guthery, Service Advisor,was truly outstanding. She is technically capable,cares about her customers and is very responsive to customer needs and expectations. She is very straight forward, without any BS and provides the customer with the true status of the vehicle. I did not have an appointment,as my problem arose suddenly and required immediate attention, Victoria took charge and not only did she tend to my car , she was able to get me into a loaner vehicle in a matter of a few minutes . Although the repair required new hardware and software re-programming ,she kept me informed of status and when she anticipated my vehicles would be returned. GREAT JOB VICTORIA-THANK YOU Elliott Ushkow

Victoria Guthery

Russmaster
9/22/2016

"service visit"

I took my car in for routine service and was very impressed by the friendliness and efficiency of all the staff I encountered. It was the best service experience I have encountered in recent memory.

Alison and Bill