BMW of Murrieta

26825 Auto Mall Pkwy,
Murrieta, California 92562
BMW of Murrieta Info
About BMW of Murrieta

BMW of Murrieta is a proud partnership between NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and SCCA, IMSA and famous BMW team racer, Boris Said. Here at BMW of Murrieta, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of the BMW buying and BMW service process. Please review our extensive inventory of BMW cars and SUVs, including the BMW M3, X5, and the Z4. That new BMW is waiting for you, and we work hard with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available; ultimately getting you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Also BMW of Murrieta service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let BMW of Murrieta service your vehicle. Stop Dreaming Start Driving!

About BMW of Murrieta

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• VIP Program
angloslumdog
2/09/2016

"Excellent Service and people to do business with"

Took my car in for service and was taken care of by Victoria Guthery. Everyone should take their BMW for service to Murrieta. See you for my next service. Good Job.

Victoria Guthery

330ci
2/06/2016

"Great service"

Took my car information a recall, Hannah is the service associate who helped me. She checked me in and setup for me too have a lender car. Not only did they do the recall work but they also did a vehicle inspection to see if anything else was need to be addressed with my car. When I went to pick up my BMW later that day they went over everything that was done to my car, asked if I had any questioned and sent me on my way. They made me feel very valued. I will going back to them for all my BMW needs.

Hannah Loveday

Don'tlikeit
2/04/2016

"Great Service"

It's very refreshing to go get your car serviced and not only not be disappointed but have all your expectations exceeded. Thanks to Ryan Cornille, my service advisor, he makes your visit a pleasant experience.

Ryan Cornille

Ron1234
2/03/2016

"Efficient and professional"

The dealership service department was able to fit me in the day they called to tell me my car needed normal service. My car notifies the dealership when service is needed. I was able to get in the same day and out in 2 and a half hours. It was very convenient. Also, the waiting area is nice and has some free snacks and drinks.

Ryan Cornille

Carguy15
2/02/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

Title pretty much somes it up mellisa b was my sales person she was a pleasure to deal with handled everything and stayed 2 hours after closing i will definitely send anybody I know looking for a car

Mellissa b

Kathie

"Service advisor"

I would like to thank Victoria Guthery for all the hard work that she had done for me ,she has done a excellent job for customers service

Victoria Guthery

Morris723

"Auto serbice"

Great customer service from Hannah Loveday. She was very patience with me. She corrected a billing problem for me. She kept me informed of the progress on my auto repairs . Very friendly person.

Hannah Loveday

Wdarrick1

"Great Service Rep"

My experience at BMW of Murrieta has nothing short of pure professionalism and friendly. Ryan Cornille is the service rep that I seek out, I feel as though he knows my vehicles and always gives me valid information as how to proceed with sevice issues. Never pressured always spot on when it comes to service recommendations, he is a credit to your staff. Daniel is another who looks to provide a great atmosphere to me as a customer by asking, "is there particular loaner vehicle you desire sir?" That kind of attention to detail is sorely missing by many, but not by Daniel, what a superior staff you have there at BMW of Murrieta. Thanks so much Darrick Williams Murrieta, CA

rdl

"Thorough and competent."

Skip Noell took the time to understand our needs and craft a car to meet them; without any bias. He is a good listener and very knowledgeable. Since the car was a special factory order, there was a lot of follow up for delivery status.

Skip Noell

ron
1/30/2016

"great could not ask for better"

40 years of car dealers i have never had a better overall level of customer service ;everyone i had contact with was outstanding ;very impressive;

Reviews of Ileen Garibay