BMW of Murrieta

Jolene Buchholz, Internet manager, BMW of Murrieta

Jolene Buchholz

Internet manager

April 26, 2017

"Best ever experience in buying a car!"

- ronbanci

At the onset, when Carl Burt met me at the reception to the end of the process, Carl Burt was very professional, knowledgeable about all aspects of the car and was very thorough in explaining all the details of the deal. It was the best car-buying experience for me and it was quick. I was driving my new BMW in no time at all!

April 26, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Lisa RN

I contacted Carl via the internet approximately 6 weeks before purchasing. I was waiting for VW to buy back my diesel. Carl understood and didn't harass me to try to sell a car to me sooner. Thanks to Carl I now drive a beautiful 2017 328D.

April 15, 2017

"Best leasing experience ever!"

- AMIN

I had my best experience here with Dave. He was very professional, understanding and right to the point. He did everything he could to make me happy. He even delivered the car to me and I signed the contract while my car was being charged near my place. I wish all the sales persons were like him.

New 2017 BMW 640i GC, $89485