BMW of Murrieta

Internet Sales

January 21, 2017

"Unexpected purchase "

- Debbies24

Went in for a test drive, wasn't even in the market for a new car but they treated us so well. John Hardin the salesman went above and beyond to ensure I found the right car for me. Josh Sandberg completed the sale and delivery. Josh placed a beautiful red bow on the car and made the experience magical! Osmond assisted with the financing and the transaction went very smoothly. The onboarding BMW genius appointment was spectacular.

January 20, 2017

"Visit"

- dracinelli

Erik was so helpful in explaining all the new features on my 440I. He took the time to show me all the features, found out things I had no clue about!

January 19, 2017

"Just what I was looking for-an honest BMW dealer"

- BMWfan

I had an excellent experience in regards to car service. My advisor was Victoria Guthery. I bought my 328i somewhere else & promised myself never to return there because of the horrible experience. So, l searched online for the best rated BMW dealer in socal.......BMW OF MURRIETA IS #1 rated after my research. I called & made appt & was treated so well.....like a VIP......i was so impressed & so happy i finally found a dealer i can trust to have my car serviced. My service advisor was so nice, professional, honest & positive.....i felt immediately at ease by greeting me with a big smile & shaking my hand. I told her some of the specific concerns for service & procedures & she went above & beyond to make sure I was completely taken care of. Thank you Victoria....you deserve recognition by everyone! I had an awesome experience here for car service & I am going to bring my car back here in the future, even if it's an hour away. BMW of Murrieta (Victoria Guthery), thank you for your trustworthiness, quality, & professional work......keep it up & customers will keep coming back!

New 2016 BMW 535i, $69770