BMW of Murrieta

26825 Auto Mall Pkwy,
Murrieta, California 92562
BMW of Murrieta Info
About BMW of Murrieta

BMW of Murrieta is a proud partnership between NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and SCCA, IMSA and famous BMW team racer, Boris Said. Here at BMW of Murrieta, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of the BMW buying and BMW service process. Please review our extensive inventory of BMW cars and SUVs, including the BMW M3, X5, and the Z4. That new BMW is waiting for you, and we work hard with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available; ultimately getting you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Also BMW of Murrieta service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let BMW of Murrieta service your vehicle. Stop Dreaming Start Driving!

About BMW of Murrieta

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• VIP Program
AliSchnabel
7/26/2015

"Great dealer with a friendly team!"

BMW of Murrieta is great. Their team is very friendly and helpful. Just got our second BMW from them. We definitely will be back for another in a few years.

JennRN
7/15/2015

"Repeat customer"

I have had nothing but positive experiences at Murrieta BMW, from sales to the service department. So when it was time for an upgrade, there was no question about where I would go to get it. This is the second car I bought through Dave Townsend. He knew what I wanted and found the car for me. I am very pleased with my new car and service I received.

Mikke
7/08/2015

"My best ever car purchase experience"

Purchase a car is always headache. Most dealers want you to spent all day to their store and try to upsell you those spec you don't want, make you tired and frustrate. But this is not happened in Murrieta BMW, not from Dave. i got a call from him just one minute after online submit. The conversation with him is more like a friend consulting, no pressure, very nice suggestions. Then, with the spec and price I can accept, he send all paperwork within 15 min, to clearly confirm what I want and what he can offer. I picked up the car at the same day, in evening, only append less than 2 hours in store, most of time to learn and familiar of this new car. If you want a friend, to help you find a right car with great price, not a SALES, to grab money from your pocket, go Dave!

ntabkum
6/30/2015

"Changing my rating of this dealership!"

The dealership was not upfront with me about the 48 mi reading on the odometer. Told me it was normal and they (service) had to perform some tests which accrued additional mileage. This was a pre-order/customized X5 which I waited 4-5 weeks to be built!

Beemer
6/28/2015

"My BEST EVER!!!!"

It was quick, easy, no pressure and believe it or not, got a discount before I even got on my car going to this awesome dealership. They were so honest and straight forward. Searched every single BMW Dealership in North County and no one was even close to the deal I got from Murrieta BMW. Will not think twice recommending these group of people!!!

hooked
6/28/2015

"Best Purchase Experience!"

Carl Burt went the extra mile for us to find the exact car we were looking for. A low pressure buying experience and a great deal. Research the car you want and contact Carl in internet sales.

andwai
5/27/2015

"Excellent!"

This is the first time I've ever purchased a BMW and was impressed with their expertise and knowledge of not only the product(s) but also of insurances and their programs. I was rather pleased with the people here at this dealership and thought they gave me the deal I was looking for. I highly recommend this dealership and Carl Burt. I was also very pleased with the finance director, Chris Zappia, in his assitance in determining the best financing options afforded to me.

Christoper Zappia

tchangiz
5/26/2015

"Excellent experience"

Make sure you buy your car from Carl in the internet sales, he made sure we got the best price and service. He personally made sure we had the best experience from BMW.

Hugedawg3
5/21/2015

"How to keep your car buying experience painless "

Step 1. Do your homework. Although the dealer is always willing to tell you all about the car, take a little time and do your own research first. That way your not your wasting time or theirs. Prior to visiting the dealership, I filled out a car request on "True car.com". This pointed me to my local dealer and got the ball rolling with competitive price reduction. Murrieta came out on top. Step 2. Shop till you drop...on-line that is. You can make your deal without leaving your couch these days...and thats how I did mine. Don't get me wrong, do your homework and take a test drive in a few different models you're interested in and then go to work! I gave Dave Townsend at Murrieta BMW my best deal could find amongst two other dealers and they beat it flat cold. Step 3. Fill out all necessary paper work prior to coming in. I was in and out of the dealership ( no BS) in 20 minutes. David and the fellas at Murrieta BMW were straight pros..I didn't have all day to goof around and the fellas got me in and out in no time. Due to my tight schedule they even brought the car to me. Mucho thanks the David Townsend from Murrieta BMW.

dmaynard1
5/19/2015

"Great Experience at BMW of Murrieta!"

Dave Townsend was great to work with at BMW of Murrieta! Having moved to LA from Minnesota a few years back, I'm surprised how old-fashioned (pushy, etc) the car-buying experience can be in the LA area. My search for an i3 (configured the way I desired) brought me to BMW of Murrieta and a few other dealers. I chose Murrieta because of the excellent customer service I received. It reminded me of past experiences of car-buying in the midwest. I was able to negotiate a fair deal, all of of my requests for information were responded to quickly and accurately, everyone at the dealer was very friendly and it had a relaxed atmosphere! If you are in the market for a car, I highly recommend considering BMW of Murrieta!

Reviews of Dave Townsend