BMW of Murrieta

Internet Sales

December 09, 2016

"Customer Service"

- Bmw gal

Every employees goes out of their way to help you. Service is always great! I purchased my car here and even though there are other BMW dealerships closer to me I always come to BMW of Murrierta.

December 08, 2016

"service"

- prtsui

This is my first time having service in BMW of Murrieta. I am very happy with the service they provided. The service advisor , Chad Ludwig is excellent. I will come back nex time and will recommnd to my friends as well.

December 07, 2016

"Great customer service!"

- Pam

Everyone was very nice and friendly when I arrived, Dave Townsend was very helpful, answered all my questions and was happy to have me test drive a couple of cars. I found one I loved, a very pleasant experience.

New 2016 BMW 535, $68520