BMW of Murrieta

26825 Auto Mall Pkwy,
Murrieta, California 92562
BMW of Murrieta Info
About BMW of Murrieta

BMW of Murrieta is a proud partnership between NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and SCCA, IMSA and famous BMW team racer, Boris Said. Here at BMW of Murrieta, we are committed to complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of the BMW buying and BMW service process. Please review our extensive inventory of BMW cars and SUVs, including the BMW M3, X5, and the Z4. That new BMW is waiting for you, and we work hard with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available; ultimately getting you into the vehicle you have always wanted. Also BMW of Murrieta service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let BMW of Murrieta service your vehicle. Stop Dreaming Start Driving!

About BMW of Murrieta

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• VIP Program
Jake
5/27/2016

"Lease"

timely, and completely devoted to customer satisfaction. Very devoted to the respect for customer's schedule and time. Showed me the exact car that I was looking for without any alternatives, which was what I was looking for

Townsend, Dave

James Paine
5/27/2016

"Excellent service experience!"

I recently visited BMW of Murrieta to have a defective DVD drive replaced in my BMW 550i. I also decided to have a wheel alignment performed. The customer service was excellent and the repairs were performed in a timely manner. My service agent was very professional and knowledgeable. I always look forward to visiting BMW of Murrieta for all of my service needs. Service Agent: Hannah Loveday

Hannah Loveday

Rajiv V
5/26/2016

"Excellent experience buying an X1"

I special ordered an X1 to get the options I wanted. Carl Burt helped me through the process and was a pleasure to work with. He gave me a good price though it was a special order. Carl was very responsive and would return my calls promptly. (That is why I chose this dealership which is an hour's drive from my home as opposed to the one that is 10 min away - I couldn't get the salesman from the nearby dealership to return my calls). When I went to pick up the car, Carl spent a lot of time walking me through all the features it has. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

Alokita
5/26/2016

"Awesome experience from scheduling to getting my car back.. "

I was very happy with my experience. They were very efficient and informed we about the repairs in a timely fashion. Provide the shuttle service.

Chad Ludwig

Dean
5/25/2016

"Top Notch"

This was my first visit for service and was greeted and introduced to Ryan Cornille. He was very professional and explained everything in detail, within an hr the car was done and washed and I was on my way. First impressions are everything , BMW of Murrieta passed!

Ryan Cornille

Katie Hendershot
5/24/2016

"Perfectly pleasant "

I had gone into BMW of Murrieta in search of a "new to me", but used car. I purposely chose this dealership for one reason, the customer service. I had been to the other dealerships in the area and felt as if I was a soon to be corpse being hunted by ravenous vultures. This simply was not the case at BMW of Murrieta. As soon as I walked on the lot I was greeted by your agent, Melissa Ballou. She was so pleasant and approachable. I told her what I was looking for and she walked me through every step. Melissa was never pushy, only up front and honest about everything I asked. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a great purchase with no hassles.

Melissa Ballou

Odubela
5/22/2016

"Service experience "

This is my first time of meeting Hannah Loveday as a service adviser. She was very professional and very impressive. She sent an email as soon as the car was ready which was less than the anticipated time she quoted. Definitely I will recommend her to friends and other associates.

Hannah Loveday

Maro
5/22/2016

"Top notch service. "

Everyone at the dealership from the minute you enter to the time you leave treat you with the upmost courtesy. Chad in service is the best service advisor I have ever worked with. He never makes you stresed out and is always honest and never pressures you in to any service that is recommended. CJ at the front desk is amazing there are no words to describe she is the heart of the dealership. The parts department is always courteous and polite answering any question you may have to help you perform any repair yourself. The courtious staff that greets you and the folks at the check out desk always make your visit smooth. Once you experience the service provided at BMW Murrieta you will never want to purchase or service your vehicles any place else.

Chad Ludwick

sampretorius
5/20/2016

"Great Cars Awesome People!"

Dave Townsend was amazing, he was easy to work with, friendly and knowledgeable, while not coming across as pushy. He was great at communicating, and it was easy to reach him with a quick text message. He always came back with an answer within a few minutes, even one evening late, when I only expected him to reply the next day. I would highly recommend that if you're considering a BMW in Murrieta that you deal with Dave.

Brucezdc
5/20/2016

"Dave is the best in the industry! "

I only drive BMW and I only buy/lease from Dave Townsend at BMW of Murrieta. Awesome guy, excellent service and isn't the type to put the hard sell on you, which is a good thing! He does a super job working within your budget and finding the exact car you're looking for. He genuinely puts effort and time into understanding your needs. There's no one better in the business!

Reviews of Dave Townsend