BMW of North Haven - Service Center

Makes: BMW|Service Center

Good

BMW of North Haven - Service Center
BMW of North Haven - Service Center Info
Is this your service center?
Is this your service center?

Nearby Certified Service Centers

58 Service Center Reviews

"Service"

Good job in repairing my car. They are friendly and would recommend it to my friends. And I got a brand new loaner car for a day, not bad!

Steve

"Recall Campaign"

My BMW needed recal repairs. Service Advisor (Carl) discussed repairs and explained what was to be done. Highly profesisional and very pleasant. He also reviewed my car's recent maintenance history and when it would need routine servicing again. Dealer provided a loner which was spotless. Carl answered all my questions about loaner's operating features. Drop-off and pick-up of both cars was smooth and easy. Dealership is clean and inviting and all staff I dealt with were friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.

Carl

"A total class act"

I had made appointment with BMW North Haven service department to change my tire that recently had nail. I soon found out that I had few recalls and other maintenance that needed to be done that I was unaware of since I leased the car from another dealership. Jerry was so great and explained everything that was going to done and since I had to be at work, he called for a loaner and Craig from the transportation department gave me X5 for a loaner so that I could make it to work on time. They went over and beyond what I have ever experienced at a service department. After this experience and seeing the huge difference in customer service that was provided to me, I will be sure to visit them when my lease is up!! Thank you Jerry and Craig.

Jerry DeFelice and Craig

"Customer Service Outstanding"

On two recent visits this calendar year I had the pleasure of working with Carl DeCarvalho. Carl provided outstanding service for us regarding communication and concern on work done on our X5. A prior visit with Jerry DeFelice was also 5 star. Jerry went above and beyond on our behalf. We are reaching the point of trading in our vehicle for a new car. We have considered other vehicle manufacturers, but the relationship and backing we have from the service department at BMW of North Haven for the last 8 years is superior. We will stay with this dealership!

Carl DeCarvalho, prior recent vist - Jerry DeFelice

"Great Service"

Working with Sabra Sarandrea was a great experience. She fully explained the service options, costs and provided additional information that was needed for future service.

Sabra Sarandrea

"Service"

Appointment went quickly - nice. Drop-off at work and pick-up at work right on time. Comfortable waiting room, and a friendly staff. I like this dealership.

Steve

" 2013 535 I x drive DEAD BATTERY"

Service was prompt, although no loaner cars is I had to wait! Car is 1 year old and very disappointed in the reliabilty. I leased new instead of pre-owned to avoid service issues such as this.

Jerry

"All good"

Very friendly professional folks. 428 was a great loaner vehicle., I will have to come back and purchase one of those. Have a nice day.

Jerry

"BMW Service"

Excellent service from the ease of setting up the appointment, time spent with my service advisor, receiving my loaner vehicle, updates on progress of service and follow up call on how things went.

Ashley Roudie, Shane

"I am so glad I went with BMW for my new car !"

The reason I gave the great scores is because from the minute I called to discuss my issue with my new BMW to picking it up after service, there was nothing but empathy, excellent customer skills, & thoroughness. Special kudos to Carol Ann, Carl, & Stephanie. These three are a huge asset to your company.

Carl & Carol Ann and Stephanie

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.