BMW of Schererville

BMW of Schererville
BMW of Schererville Info

Karl Knauz BMW

Perillo BMW

"Buy your next car from Schereville"

I have been leasing cars from BMW of Schereville for 6 years. I am on my 3 car now and the experience has been great. They make things so painless and are very professional. Our Sales rep Joe Holewa is outstanding. On our last lease return he was able to pick up our old vehicle, arrange for some damage to be fixed and even dropped off our new X5. That kind of service is unbelievable and is why we stay loyal to him and the dealer. If you are getting your BMW from some where else, you're a fool.

"Preventive Mantence"

All ways remember preventive maintenance is a whole lot cheaper then repairs. As a retired fleet manager I understand maintenance means saving the cost of repairs. The only way to make sure preventive maintenance is done correctly is if the automotive technician is keep up to date by constant factory training. Only the BMW factory can teach the very best in maintenance. That means BMW of Schererville has to be the place to take the best motor car you have owned BMW. to be serviced. With owner Mike Gillespie checking on all service customers to make sure the BMW owner is happy. With service advisors Kristy Murphy, Bill Miller explaining what and why things need to be addressed you can not go wrong.

Mike Gillespie, Kristy Murphy and Bill Miller

"THE VERY BEST SERVICE ADVISORS, AND SERVICE."

MY BMW IS GETTING OLDER AND DOES NEED SERVICE. EVERY TIME MY BMW NEEDS SERVICE I TAKE IT TO BMW OF SCHERERVILLE, THEY HAVE OUT STANDING SERVICE TECHS BECAUSE THEY ARE UP DATED BY BMW, THIS MAKES FOR A CHEAPER REPAIR BILL. THERE ARE SO MANY SERVICE CENTERS THAT CHANGE PARTS, (COSTING THE CAR OWNER MONEY), TILL THE UNTRAINED TECH FIXES THE ISSUE. NO WHERE ELSE DO YOU/I HAVE 3 SERVICE ADVISORS ASK QUESTIONS AND EXPLAIN WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. KRISTY MURPHY, PAUL HARDING AND BILL MILLER CHECK TO MAKE SURE I KNOW WHAT NEEDS REPAIR AND THE FINALE COST, THANK YOU.

KRISTY MURPHY, PAUL HARDING, BILL MILLER

"Relaxed and enjoyable buying experience - yes it is possible"

Joe Lobodinski helped us find the car that fit our needs and worked to get us a great deal. The dealership runs very professionally. The staff really seems to enjoy each other and that makes for a very comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Buying a car can be stressful, but they made every attempt to make it enjoyable.

Joe Lobodinski

"A FANTASTIC BMW STORE / SERVICE DEPARTMENT . THANK YOU"

MICHAEL GILLESPIE JUST KEEPS MAKEING BMW OF SCHEREERVILLE MORE AND MORE CLIENT FRIENDLY. EVERY TIME I GO IN FOR SERVICE ITS GREAT EXPERIENCE. WITH SERVICE ADVISORS: KRISTY MURPHY , PAUL HARDING AND BILL MILLER, THEY MAKE YOU FEEL GREAT THAT YOUR BMW NEEDS SERVICE. MIKE ONLY EMPLOYES THE VERY BEST IN THERE FIELD. THANK YOU. PS: THE PORTER ROB THAT BROUGHT US OUR BMW, IS ANOTHER SHINEING STAR AT BMW OF SCHERERVILLE.

KRISTY MURPHY, PAUL HARDING, BILL MILLER.

"Remarkable Customer Experience "

The Sales Person (Joseph) at this BMW Schereville is very excellent in handling the customer. I did not have an idea to get my BMW - But the way they approached customer was very remarkable . Their Friendly approach created a positive attitude and gained confidence on them - Decided to buy BMW from them - Joseph was very professional, handled softly to all the questions that I asked him . He never showed his bad face even if that was a silly question or bad comment. I was in their Showroom for nearly 5 hours and got a good deal - They reduced the car price a bit than advertised -Worth for Money and had remarkable Customer Experience

Joseph Lobodinski

"Great Deal and Charlie is awesome "

BMW of Schererville gave me a great deal on my trade in and into a used 3 series for a daily driver! I love it. Charlie is a great gentleman to deal with, looking out for the customers interests... Over his! Will definitely be back for my next bimmer!

Charlie Burgess

"Very dishonest, Worst dealership I ever dealt with will..."

Very dishonest, Worst dealership I ever dealt with will never use or recommend them to anyone!!! HORRIE EXPERIENCE!!' Chris and joe l horrible salesmen. They got me financing then sold the car when I was on my way. Lairs!!!!

Chris and joe l

"As a retired vehicle fleet manager I encountered a good..."

As a retired vehicle fleet manager I encountered a good deal of service department. I in my experience with service department none came close to the EXCELENTS of BMW of SHERERVILLE service departments. At BMW of SCHERERVILE, the service advisers number one concern is the client and the service provide to the client. The repairs are done by factory trained technicians, that means the best possible price. You may find some other place that charges a little less. With out factory training there is a good chance the repairs will have to be redone at the clients experience, so not any cheaper but more costly. That was the reason when my BMW was damaged by ice. I took it to Schererville BMW for needed repair. Thank you Kristy, Paul and Bill for a repair well done.

Kristy Murphy, Paul harding, Bill miller

"My BMW was in for routine service. The service was..."

My BMW was in for routine service. The service was performed very well and very fast. Amazing this being done in sub zero weather went all service department are over run with vehicles. Kristhy Murphy, wrote the vehicle up for service. Service Advisor Paul Harding and Bill Miller checked with me to make sure every thing was satisfactory. This made me feel very confident because of the high number of vehicles that were in because of the frigid weather. Even more amazing the owner Michael Gillespie check with myself and other client to make sure all were happy with the service department. Right after that Mr. Gillespie came buy with a client advisor carrying a clip board making notes about still more ways to improve this BMW super store. I LOVE my BMW and BMW of Schererville. Thank you.

Kristy Murphy, Paul Harding, Bill Miller, Michael Gillespie