BMW of Silver Spring

Joe Diss

Kevin Hull, Service Advisor, BMW of Silver Spring

Kevin Hull

June 18, 2017

"Surprisingly Helpful Rachel Rhea"

- bmw8300valerie

Ms Rachel Rhea, Assistant Service Adviser, at BMW of Silver Spring was surprisingly helpful, upon first introduction. She assisted me when my regular Adviser was out sick. Rachel filled-out the diagnostic form on the computer, to investigate a problem with my car door, I received a loaner car and was on my way. She is a courteous and friendly young lady -- want a wonderful team BMW has. Thank you, thank you, Ms Rachel. Sincerely, Valerie Austin

Rachel Rhea

June 17, 2017

"Service of BMW - June 13, 2017"

- AEME

Kristina Williams, my Service Advisor, was outstanding. She is very professional, listened to my service concerns and what needs I had for this particular service, and did the necessary follow-up in keeping me informed of progress, and informing me when my vehicle would be ready.

Kristina Williams

June 15, 2017

"Ronald is awesome "

- Cyn

Ronald made our 1st BMW buying experience nothing short of amazing and may I asked simple. He negotiated with finance department and got us a lower rate. He is extremely knowledgeable and honest salesman. If I'm need of a BMW, ask for Ronald!

Ronald Askew