BMW of Silver Spring

Kevin Hull

March 23, 2017

"Ron Askew is awesome"

- Rita1987

I purchased my X6 here. Ron went out of his way to get me the price I wanted and between working with him and Ms. Troia Collins in finance, I also got a great rate. Highly recommended!

March 21, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Pumpkin

Karen Herbert was wonderful. She made our buying experience painless. She was professional and very courteous. She was very informative. We love our car. A job well done!

March 21, 2017

"Outstanding customer service"

- larease1

When I arrived at the dealership, was greeted with such hospitality. My salesperson held my hand every step of the way and made sure I was informed through the entire buying process. I have already recommended this dealership to my associates, because they really like my vehicle..

New 2017 BMW 740, $83925