Baierl Subaru

Michael Goessler

January 26, 2017

"A Plus Service"

- KAA

I wanted to thank John in the service department for taking care of me during what seemed to be a tramatic situation. I was informed of some incorrect information from another mechanic and thought I was being taken advantage of. After a few phone calls regarding the situation I found out I was misinformed by this other mechanic. John was in fact correct and stayed calm and professional during my so called tantrum. Thank you John for everything you did and staying kind hearted.

January 04, 2017

"A Great Experience!"

- Gina

Kari was so incredibly helpful and wonderful to work with! By no means am I "car savvy" but I appreciate honesty and my seller to have my best interests in mind. Kari listened attentively, did not try to sway me one way or the other and was incredibly informative about everything I needed to know! She was so detailed in explaining how to care for the car and how to best maximize the cars awesome features. I love my Crosstrek, thank you so much! Thank you Kari!

December 13, 2016

"Great Experience"

- ShellyBee279

This is long overdue, but I purchased a Forester in August from Beverly Nowakowski and had a wonderful experience. I've had bad buying experiences in the past that have made me apprehensive about car shopping, but Beverly really went above and beyond to meet my needs and get me in the car I wanted at a price I was comfortable with. It was a no pressure situation that I really appreciated. Additionally, Ethen Omer did a great job keeping in touch with me about options until I was ready to buy - he made sure to keep in touch without being pushy. I should note, this dealership is out of the way for me and there was another option closer to home, but the service and overall experience make it worth the drive.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $26768