Baierl Subaru

Neil Schuetz

Michael Goessler, Sales Consultant, Baierl Subaru

Michael Goessler

July 14, 2017

"Kayla was sweet and great "

- BespinBeatles

Kayla was cheerful and friendly. She went over the recommendations for my 2014 Subaru Forester fully and didn't pressure me into any purchases. I hope she waits on me the next time I'm in.

Kayla Mitchell

June 17, 2017

"This is 3rd Time trying to buy from this dealership!"

- wvwa34

3rd time,and never managed to reach a deal. NOT even close. If being quoted a trade $$$ it certainly helps to KNOW what model and options are being traded,,before a presentation,of some low ball trade offer that is INSULTING to a customers intelligence! ($5000) under KBB!!!That being said there was no need to go any further trying to make purchase,I walked out! same old story trying to patronize the dealership 5min from my home! Same old big dealer BS! Funny Baierl Subaru can service them (warranty) but wont sell them unless they can make MAX profit,as the norm!! Highly recommend shopping for a Subaru elsewhere if you want to save BIG $$$!!! JOE B.......... jabby34@verizon.net

Other Employees : and whoever was the deal maker at the time? FAILURE

May 25, 2017

"Friendly and efficient staff "

- Ccoyne09

I bought my car at this dealership, get all my oil changes and repairs done as well. Every time I'm there the staff is very friendly and efficient. I also recently had my Subaru in the body shop. The staff gave me a loaner car, kept me updated and really worked with me on pricing. From my very first visit here to my most recent I always leave very satisfied. Great job baierl Subaru!

John Erdely