Baierl Subaru

Neil Schuetz

Michael Goessler, Sales Consultant, Baierl Subaru

Michael Goessler

May 25, 2017

"Friendly and efficient staff "

- Ccoyne09

I bought my car at this dealership, get all my oil changes and repairs done as well. Every time I'm there the staff is very friendly and efficient. I also recently had my Subaru in the body shop. The staff gave me a loaner car, kept me updated and really worked with me on pricing. From my very first visit here to my most recent I always leave very satisfied. Great job baierl Subaru!

John Erdely
John "Mod" Modaffari
Patrick Shutrump
John Snyder

January 26, 2017

"A Plus Service"

- KAA

I wanted to thank John in the service department for taking care of me during what seemed to be a tramatic situation. I was informed of some incorrect information from another mechanic and thought I was being taken advantage of. After a few phone calls regarding the situation I found out I was misinformed by this other mechanic. John was in fact correct and stayed calm and professional during my so called tantrum. Thank you John for everything you did and staying kind hearted.

John in the Service Department

January 04, 2017

"A Great Experience!"

- Gina

Kari was so incredibly helpful and wonderful to work with! By no means am I "car savvy" but I appreciate honesty and my seller to have my best interests in mind. Kari listened attentively, did not try to sway me one way or the other and was incredibly informative about everything I needed to know! She was so detailed in explaining how to care for the car and how to best maximize the cars awesome features. I love my Crosstrek, thank you so much! Thank you Kari!

Kari King