Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

137 Manchester Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301

Makes: Chevrolet | Buick | GMC | Cadillac | Service Center

Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.
137 Manchester Street,
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc. Info

Quirk Chevrolet NH

Quirk Buick GMC

Marybeth Roberts
9/24/2016

"Feeling like a rock star"

I absolutely loved my experience at Banks, I was not intending on purchasing a vehicle, just looking & curious, I love my srx I had. I wanted to test drive a cts that was on the lot, I enjoyed it, Kara was so patient with me as I mulled over the thought of trading in my buggy, I was I tears about it. She showed me the same car in other colors as well. It was closing time, Kara, Wayne & Heather in finance stayed late to finish up the process, I took delivery the next day. I felt comfortable with my decision, they all made the process a positive experience. My cts coupe is gorgeous & I'm in love with it. Thank you all very much, I look forward to continuing doing business at Banks Chevrolet.

Kara, Wayne & Heather

jimc

"Thank you Ryan Buzz "

Ryan was very easy ( NOT PUSHIE) like so many others very informative and cordial THANK YOU FOR THAT its hard deciding to spend life savings making sure this is the right vehicle for my needs I made 5 visits before buying ( thank you for your patients ) and thank you for all your help Jim

Ryan Gelines , Buzz

Nate E
9/24/2016

"2016 Yukon Denali Purchase"

This is our second Yukon from Banks and Kyle Richardson. This purchase was just as easy as the first. Kyle offers great service and is a pleasure to work with!

Kyle Richardson

dileoboo87

"2500 Denali"

Cindy was great. Very easy to deal with and nice to talk to. When I buy a vehicle I want to be talked to and treated like a person and not a sale.

Cindy DiPrimo

Her Truck
9/23/2016

"Love GMC 1500 Sierra"

Our recent purchase of a 2016 Sierra 1500 was flawless. Bank's Chevrolet made it easy to find what we wanted, trade our vehicle and get a great deal on a new vehicle. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Thanks !

Brennan Haywood

henry
9/23/2016

"Canyon"

Alex was a pleasure to work with and assisted us in finding what we wanted and in our price range! He showed us numerous vehicles which he thought we would be interested in, he was very helpful.

Alex Bourdeau

jason m chevrefils

"Great Service!"

My wife & I recently bought a truck at Banks & had a great experience. It is not your typical dealership with pushy sales reps. The sales reps we dealt with was Jeremy who was very respectful, friendly & knowledgeable of the vehicles.He even entertained my wife and I relentless "antics" to get a lower cost. The only downfall of the experience was having the sales rep "hype up" the fudge in the gift basket, to only find that there was none present.... Highly recommend the dealership & recommend dealing with Jeremy who sits closest to the door when you walk in.

Jeremy

ventrissa
9/22/2016

"My son's first new car"

It was time for my son to replace is used 2004 Chevy Malibu. It had served him well. He was very concerned about not getting a good deal and about his lack of knowledge on the subject. Considering his positive experience with the Malibu, we checked out Banks Chevrolet website and found a car that not only he could afford but had the look that a 25 year old man would want. When we got to the dealer, the sales person, Nick, immediately got us set up with a test drive and a few hours later my boy is driving away with a new Chevy Cruze. The experience couldn't have been any better. Nick applied no pressure but was attentive. He and the other members of the team were very knowledgeable and gracious.

Nick Trudel, business office lady

Ronferrantenh
9/22/2016

"Amazing experience!! Great place to buy!!!"

What a great experience on my recent purchase of a new Truck!! My salesman Alex Thibodeou , was so helpful in coordinating my delivery, and explaining all the new features. I'm thrilled with my new truck, and loved the buying experience at Banks Chevy. I highly recommend the dealership and will use them again.

Alex thibodeoux

NAP

"Buying a new truck"

It was a pleasure doing business with Banks, the salesman had great knowledge and was very helpful. It was great to compare trucks side by side. I would recommend Banks to anyone looking for a new truck.

Aric Lantiegne