Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

137 Manchester Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301

Makes: Chevrolet | Buick | GMC | Cadillac | Service Center

Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.
137 Manchester Street,
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc. Info

Quirk Chevrolet NH

Quirk Buick GMC

Jmebland
8/25/2016

"Great first Chevrolet buying experience"

Was able to get the exact vehicle I wanted for the price that worked for us! Very pleased with our experience. Highly recommend Banks Chevrolet and Mike Vaillancourt.

Mike Vaillancourt

Michelle M
8/25/2016

"No hassle, stress free buying experience"

Totally impressed that we weren't attacked as soon as we entered the lot. We walked around for a bit, taking our time looking. We had come upon Aric when wandering around, he asked if we had any questions and told us there were plenty of folks inside that could answer any questions we had when we were ready. I was so impressed! When we were ready to look at something we saw Aric again inside so I approached him for help. He made my truck purchase so easy, no haggling back and forth and no spending a whole day at the dealership to purchase. All docs were done before I returned the next day to pick my truck up, all I had to do was sign. Great experience, thank you so much!!!

Aric L

Joyce3495

"My New Equinox"

Banks Chevrolet makes car buying a pleasurable experience especially when you have a salesperson like Jeremy Chapman. I knew what I wanted and Jeremy found the perfect vehicle for me that had ALL the options I was looking for. The paperwork was made easy and the car was ready timely for pickup - I could not be more pleased.

Jeremy Chspman

TMarston

"Alex T"

Alex made the transition for my 05 Sierra to my new 2016 Sierra easy and efficient. He did a great job with his explanations and was very professional. I was on a schedule and he made sure to accommodate my needs with the given time frame. Thanks again to Alex and the banks team!

Alex T

Doucetpw
8/24/2016

"We had an awesome experience "

Our salesman Thomas Whitney did an awesome job guiding us through our purchase and delivery. The purchase only took a couple of hours from start to delivery

Thomas Whitney

Clwest.tractorguy

"nothing but happy 😀"

I live three minutes from a GM dealer i called 10am for a quote took my info said they would call me back i then called banks less than ten minutes had info i wanted.waited one hour for call back from local dealers then drove one hour south to banks met Jeremy chapman who could not have been more helpful.By five o'clock there was a beautiful new truck sitting in my garage.in a world where customer service seems to be a thing of the past this was truly refreshing.PS still waiting for call from local dealer.True story Chester Westgate

Jeremy chapman

Allycat123
8/23/2016

"Excellent"

We had a great experience buying our used car from Banks, the staff was great! Kara was a great salesperson, she even connected our Bluetooth in the car.

Kara, Wayne, Heather

Happy2.8owner
8/23/2016

"No pressure and hassle free"

When I arrived at the dealership Norb greeted me. He was friendly and professional. I told him I was interested in a specific Chevy Colorado. He found the vehicle on the lot and handed me the keys. He allowed me to drive the vehicle alone and experience it myself without the pressure of a salesman with me. This impressed me greatly. Upon my return we reached a fair and reasonable price that was well below sticker price. The entire time I never felt under pressure or pushed to decide right away. Throughout the process Norb keep me informed and insured my needs were met. I would most certainly recommend Banks Chevrolet and Norbert Hardt to anyone who wants to purchase a new vehicle.

Norbert Hardt

Truckguy
8/22/2016

"Ver happy with dealer and salesman"

As part of my job as a Fleet/ Property Manager, I coordinate the purchase of 10-20 vehicles a year so I deal with dealers and Enterprise leasing a lot on car purchases. When i began the search for my personal truck I became very aggravated after searching all the dealers in my area and becoming discouraged with all of them, one of which my company does a lot of business with which is even more frustrating. I was totally expecting the same from Banks. Upon arriving I met with Kyle Richard and he drove a truck with me and figured out what I wanted and found it at a price that was reasonable, so I bought it. That is where the real surprise started! When I told him I was having trouble figuring out how to get both my wife and I to the dealer to sign everything (it was a 45 minute drive for us and we have two teenagers) and get the truck, he offered to deliver it and bring all paperwork, I was very surprised. He showed up at the agreed time and spent plenty of time with us linking our phones and explaining options to us both. He is amongst the best I have dealt with in 25 plus years in automotive. I would highly recommend Banks they were easy to deal with all around, the finance department was not pushy at all with extra warranties and such, very easy to deal with. Oh, and I LOVE the truck!

Kyle Richards

dcfletcher
8/22/2016

"Great customer service"

I feel like I got a great deal on my new truck and a fair trade in price for my 2011 Sierra. Jordan Cote was great to work with and I would recommend him to my friends and family. He should be doing his manager's job.

Jordan Cote