Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

137 Manchester Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.
Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc. Info

Tasca Buick GMC

Colonial Chevrolet

"Fantastic experience!"

This is the 4th vehicle we have gotten at Banks. We keep going back because their service and overall atmosphere is fantastic. Each time we got a great deal and there is never any hassle. We love working with Jeff and look forward to the next time we get to go back.

Jeff LaValley

"great experience"

Thanks Mike Vailancourt for your hard work and dedication in getting me a great deal on a new truck! Your product knowledge is excellent and your helpfulness in initializing all the value added services was great. Thanks again!

Mike Vaillancourt

"Visit on 11/8/2014"

I was planning on leasing a foreign truck and the real deal they offered couldn't have been any better. Quirk in Manchester had false advertising for their 2014's, Banks got me into a 2015 with hardly any thing down. Sealing the deal took longer than I expected due to floor traffic, but they more than made up with the generous trade for my previous vehicle. I'd refer any one to them for their excellent service.

Beau Saltmarsh

"Terrific People to Do Business With"

Amazing, Easy and Quick! No pushy stressful sales pitches, Court, showed me the vehicles I wanted to see and was very knowledgeable of each product.

Court Lesieur

"Great Job"

I would like to thank Kyle Richard for his outstanding customer service!! Also would like to thank the finance team for making a great deal come together!! Banks was an awesome team to work with and we look forward to spreading the news. Michelle

Kyle Richard and Otto

"Easiest Car Buying"

I recently purchased a used 2013 Chevy Malibu from Banks and I could not be happier. I knew what I wanted to test drive going in and what I was looking to pay and Michael St. Germaine and Jason Zimbran did everything they could to to make that work for me. When I first arrived they said they're not a pushy dealership and I was skeptical because pushy is certainly a common image we have when we think of car salesmen. But I can confidently say I never felt pushed or pressured to buy and Jason did an excellent job of listening to my wants and answering my questions. It was the easiest car buying experience I could imagine possible. I'm loving the new ride and will definitely be back in the future!

Jason Zimbran and Michael St. Germaine

"A pleasant experience"

Kudos to Kyle for helping make the lease of my Buick a pleasant experience. I wasn't thrilled with their offer for my truck on trade in and actually got almost $2000 more by selling to a local dealer in Enfield, but that wasn't Kyle's fault. He went above and beyond in getting me my car and I look forward to similar experiences with the service!

Kyle Richard

"great buying experience!"

purchased a new 2015 Colorado pickup right off the lot. Decided to buy as they gave me a great trade-in deal on my old truck and were accommodating in helping me to move the purchase process forward. Enjoyed working with my sales guy and was very satisfied with the way my new truck was delivered to me!

Nick Trudell

"Best car buying experience!"

My husband and I went to Banks to trade in our old car. We knew we wanted an Equinox. We made an appointment ahead of time, and Court Lesieur had a car waiting for us to test drive when we arrived. He explained all the options available to us. We decided that leasing was our best option. The employees at Banks made the whole transaction very easy. There was no pressure from anyone. Steve Rice went above and beyond to help us with the financing. I usually dread buying a car. Banks has changed my mind! Thank you to everyone at Banks!

Court Lesieur, Steve Rice

"Do it again, no pressure "

My wife and I called Kyle Richards at Banks Chevrolet on a thursday afternoon at 5:00 oclock and drove a GMC Youkon out the door that evening at 9:00 pm,the staff at Banks Chevrolet were so nice from the crew who clean the Youkon to get it ready for delevery to the sales team making the deal and Kyle working with my wife and making her happy ,again thank you , see you in 3 years for my next lease .Steven Petti

Kyle Richard and the staff