Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

137 Manchester Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301

Makes: Chevrolet | Buick | GMC | Cadillac | Service Center

Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.
137 Manchester Street,
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc. Info

Quirk Chevrolet NH

Quirk Buick GMC

Denali
1/28/2016

"BUYER BEWARE!"

Wish I could rate 0 stars!!! Purchased 2016 Sierra Denali. They falsified paperwork, made clerical errors, screwed up our title and let us drive off the lot without being legally registered or insured. Stay away from this nightmare dealership!

Michael

Mistynutmeg
11/06/2015

"See you again"

Great easy experience. I cant wait to trade in my 2001 Corvette and Silverado for a new truck. Mark Mulcahey did a great job making me feel comfortable and stress free.

Mark Mulcahey

BengalStar
10/31/2015

"Excellent dealer best experience so far!"

I think other reviews mostly convey the general experience with Banks Chevrolet in Concord. We were looking for the all new Chevrolet Volt 2016 and came there to pre-order it last August. That is when we met Beau Saltmarsh and I must say that I appreciated the whole process. Not only we got the car 4 weeks earlier than promised but we were able to benefit from Costco Auto program and a private offer as well, so the deal was much better than anticipated. We really appreciated the easy communication with Beau using mostly emails and the fact we were able to get everything ready and decided in advance. As a result, the delivery process was expedited in less than our hour and a half. And by the way, the Volt 2016 is really an amazing car which performs well above my expectations.

Beau Saltmarsh

Hudson,nh
10/31/2015

" "Excellent And Hassle-Free Truck Purchase ""

Month Ago Started Doing My Home Work On A 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 , I LIVE HUDSON,NH , " BANKS" Has No Competition !!!! NO ONE

Kyle Geddes

Steve O
10/28/2015

"Excellent experience in buying a vehicle!!"

This is the second vehicle I have bought at Banks Chevrolet. Both times Beau was great to deal with as the salesman. No pressure to buy and he answered all of my questions.

Beau Saltmarsh.

Northeast Saw
10/28/2015

""Friendly-no hassle-no pressure sales""

I and my family have bought many, many vehicles from Keith Mello and it's ALWAYS no hassle and no pressure which is a must for us and extremely important.

Keith Mello

Denali

"Hassle-free car purchase"

My second vehicle purchased from Banks and each one has been a no-hassle experience. Best price of course is the primary goal which Banks came through with. I will reiterate no-hassle - very smooth and easy car buying experience.

Jason Zimbran, Allison Woods

bmousette67
10/28/2015

"great experience much better than quirk"

no B.S they gave me the best deal for Chevy truck month possible and got my payment down to what was reasonable for what I wanted . vehicle transfer fee wasn't rediculouse unlike others dealers who want $300- $400, it was $98.

Seth botine

kpgppeno
10/27/2015

"excellen"

Brian was refered to me by one of his customers to see for a lease. When I spoke to him he asked what I needed and what price I wanted. He looked at what he has and came back with a price I was able to work with. Because of this I will also refer his name to anyone I know who also needs a car.

brain

donnaandbilly
10/27/2015

"Ryan Gelinas Rocks!"

This young man goes above and beyond when providing customer service to his customers. My husband and I were very impressed by his style and patience with the process. He also knows his stuff and with all the models and makes they have at Banks, that is an awful lot. Would definitely recommend Ryan to our friends and family. The only thing that was not enjoyable is the number of times Ryan went back and forth to his manager Scott. I know it is part of the game but this process could have been shortened when you have someone who knows what they want. Thanks again Ryan!! Donna and Bill, New Durham, NH

Scott