Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

137 Manchester Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301

Makes: Chevrolet | Buick | GMC | Cadillac | Service Center

Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.
137 Manchester Street,
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc. Info

Carsavvy
7/29/2015

"Wonderful experience! Kyle Richard went above and beyond. .."

Wonderful experience, will recommend Banks to all our friends and family!Kyle answered all of our questions, everyone was very nice and not pushy. They let us make the decision on what we were looking for. Very happy with our purchase

Kyle Richard

joelce
7/29/2015

"Less than satisfied "

First off , they will low ball offer you for your trade. Then you will have to chase them down if there is a problem, which is extremely annoying. I have dealt with many dealerships and I have never dealt with such a lack of customer service. They are only getting two stars because they are supposedly fixing my issues , but again I have to keep calling to find out whats going on when I have been told that someone will call me back, then never does.. Financing was quick and easy, best part about the place. They never walked around the car with me when I bought it, and when I went to wash it I found a spot that was touched up very poorly. Its a electric car and it wasn't even charged and ready when I took delivery, even though they knew days ahead of time that I planned on buying it. I'm not the type of person that normally complains and leaves negative reviews, actually this is my first negative review ever.

Tyler

Rusty 72315
7/28/2015

"Purchased a Chevrolet Traverse 👍👍👍"

Very pleased with Banks , this is the second vehicle purchased there , service has been great . the price was right ,there was no pressure questions were all answered

Alex Bourdeau

DogJeep

"Wonderful!"

Out of all the vehicles I have purchased over the years this is the first time it has been so smooth and effortless. From calling to make sure the vehicle was still there to test drive to bringing it home was easy and hassle free. Thank you Keith Mello for making us feel like a priority on such a busy day.

Keith Mello

SAVAGE
7/28/2015

"Rocky Ridge Altitude Edition"

Thank you Mike, Heather and Dan for assisting me. I really like my Rocky Ridge Altitude Edition Chevy pickup. I am very happy with everything!

Mike Mclory, Dan, and Heather

sparky
7/27/2015

"Lifetime of experiences"

I purchased my first car from Banks back in 1986 and have many others from them since. Every one has been a great experience! I needed a small car just to get back and forth to work and the Chevy Spark was exactly what I was looking for in a small economical car. It actually came standard with features that I did not expect for a small economical base model car.

Alex Thibodeau and Mike Vallaincourt

billtd41
7/27/2015

"Delivery of 2015 GMC SLT 1500"

I have bought several Trucks from Michel R. Vaillancourt, He is the most professional Truck salesman. He ordered the truck I wanted and delivered it on time with all the extras I ordered. He has sold several vehicles to family members. Mike is a true professional truck man, a rare experience thanks Mike will see you again

Michel R. Vaillancourt

Mountain Mikey
7/26/2015

"Great sales people with no gimmicks."

Brennan was very friendly and knowledgeable. Took the time time to listen to my needs and help me make a great decision. I absolutely love my new Silverado 1500 double cab. So glad I decided to visit Banks.

Brannan Haywood

chevyjt
7/25/2015

"Very nice dealership ."

Banks Chevy went out of their way to find us a Colorado 4cyl 4by2 at a very good price. Seth Boutin did a great job making us happy with our purchase. Our Colorado gets 26.5 mpg and thankfully fits in our garage!

Seth Boutin and Steve Gard

Keith
7/25/2015

"Happy I bought at Banks!"

I was recommended by many people to go to Banks even though I don't live very close to their dealership. I'm so glad I listened and didn't bother with the competitors! Everyone I spoke with at the dealership during the process was nice, and low key, which is very rare, and extremely nice to find when shopping for a vehicle! The whole process ran smooth, and myself as well as my family are absolutely in love with my 2015 GMC Sierra! Great experience all around!

Alex Bourdeau & Heather David