Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

137 Manchester Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301

Makes: Chevrolet | Buick | GMC | Cadillac | Service Center

Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.
137 Manchester Street,
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc. Info

Quirk Chevrolet NH

Quirk Buick GMC

Ice cream man
7/21/2016

"Happy first time customer"

My wife and I couldn't find an Escalade in Vt so we looked around and found Banks website. I called and was connected to Kyle in the sales dept. He was straight forward, honest and to the point. We took pictures of our trade and Banks made a better offer than our local dealers. We drove down to Concord and were in and out in about 1 hour. We love our new SUV!

Kyle Richard

Adam.d
6/30/2016

"Predatory and purposefully misleading"

This organization is the epitome of the distaste we all have for the car buying experience. During my experience I witnessed how Banks Auto's sales mangers exercised their lack of morals. Specifically, I was told a charge (line item) was going to be removed from a proposed deal we were working on and that Bank's was going to take the loss due to their mess up. What the sales manager ended up doing was taking the charge off the deal and then subtracted the same amount from the promotional discounts I was eligible for. After catching the sales manager's attempt to STEAL from me, he actually got angry with me, loud and swore at my salesman in front of me. I think he was upset that his lack of ethical standards was on full display. You might be wondering why I didn't walk out and go somewhere else. To answer that question, I had been working with a salesman that I liked for a few weeks. He was the ONLY reason I didn't leave. I didn't think it was right that the slimy Sales Manager should be able to screw up a sale for his staff. Additionally, if you are interested in any of the "Great deals" Banks Auto's has on their main website page; they probably aren't on the lot. Every single special promotional vehicle I looked at on their website was already sold. I told them it looked to me like false advertising. I was told that the cars sell so quickly, that they are unable to keep up with their website. Out of curiosity I checked the website a few weeks later and the same promos/cars were still posted. Completely disgusted, mistreated and lied to on several occasions I called Chevy and filed a complaint. By the next day or two the website was changed, but wouldn't you know it -those cars are already sold as well. Chevy sent the complaint to Bank Auto's and they didn't care enough to reach out and at the very least apologize. I guess this is standard practice and doesn't need to be addressed. If this is how you operate - I have no problem letting other potential customers know. There is no way this dealership gets a 4.7 out of 5 stars unless they have someone in the back writing a bunch of fake 5 star reviews. Avoid this dealership if you are looking for a fair deal, ethics, morals, accurate advertising or any form of decency or respect for customers.

Buzz's underlings

omgno
6/23/2016

"Shady"

After agreeing on a lease term and payments, they changed it at closing the next day after I took the day off to pick the vehicle up. I asked to see the work sheet we worked on and it was circled there what exactly I was asking for and needed. They were totally were trying to cover it up cause after thinking about it, I found it weird that the salesperson pass off the paperwork for another salesperson to finish me signing the closing paperwork. The salesperson and the finance manger looked at the paperwork and the finance manger agreed there was a mistake and presented it to the sales manager to honor the deal and he refused with evidence in hand in all. The vehicle had a temporary registration and I already had my insurance company insure it with a binder for pick up that day. I usually purchase a vehicle every three years and I will never buy from them regardless of what ever they say. Oh and GMC said they're an independent dealer and they could do nothing to help.I have a picture still of the registration from that day as proof. Ms. Banks says they stand behind there quotes and that I question. Never received a call from her after leaving messages and her general manager.

Mr.Price

Disgusted w Banks
6/07/2016

"Horrible Support from Banks"

Banks sold me a $ 50,000 Sierra 2 years ago. The frame is rusting like something from 40 years ago. Management at Banks dodging and ignoring calls and emails. Good buying experience, unbelievably poor service experience. Disgusted w/ GMC and Disgusted w/ Mrs Banks and her team. Emailed her personally, no response to date, managers not answering as well.

Buzz Lightyear

carllevine
6/01/2016

"Hassle-free experience!"

By far the most straightforward and hassle-free buying experience I've ever had. Got the right truck, at the payment I wanted. Brennan and Steve did what it took to ensure the deal was done, the truck was ready to roll the next morning and that everything was in order for a smooth transaction. Even though I'm likely going to buy my Silverado at the end of the lease, I'm planning on sending lots of people to Banks to get the best deal between now and the time I need another new GM product.

Brennan, Steve

clinicalsnow
3/08/2016

"Great truck buying experience"

I purchased a 2016 Chevy Silverado and could not be any happier with the entire experience. Tyler, Mike and the rest of the employees I had contact with were all professional, courtesy and out to make the buying experience enjoyable. I have previously purchased a vehicle from Bank's and will keep coming back to Bank's and refer this dealership to everyone I know.

Tyler Pescinski

Denali
1/28/2016

"BUYER BEWARE!"

Wish I could rate 0 stars!!! Purchased 2016 Sierra Denali. They falsified paperwork, made clerical errors, screwed up our title and let us drive off the lot without being legally registered or insured. Stay away from this nightmare dealership!

Michael

Mistynutmeg
11/06/2015

"See you again"

Great easy experience. I cant wait to trade in my 2001 Corvette and Silverado for a new truck. Mark Mulcahey did a great job making me feel comfortable and stress free.

Mark Mulcahey

BengalStar
10/31/2015

"Excellent dealer best experience so far!"

I think other reviews mostly convey the general experience with Banks Chevrolet in Concord. We were looking for the all new Chevrolet Volt 2016 and came there to pre-order it last August. That is when we met Beau Saltmarsh and I must say that I appreciated the whole process. Not only we got the car 4 weeks earlier than promised but we were able to benefit from Costco Auto program and a private offer as well, so the deal was much better than anticipated. We really appreciated the easy communication with Beau using mostly emails and the fact we were able to get everything ready and decided in advance. As a result, the delivery process was expedited in less than our hour and a half. And by the way, the Volt 2016 is really an amazing car which performs well above my expectations.

Beau Saltmarsh

Hudson,nh
10/31/2015

" "Excellent And Hassle-Free Truck Purchase ""

Month Ago Started Doing My Home Work On A 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 , I LIVE HUDSON,NH , " BANKS" Has No Competition !!!! NO ONE

Kyle Geddes