Read Reviews Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

137 Manchester Street
Concord, New Hampshire 03301

(800) 439-6262

Manufacturers: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Service Center

2.3

2.3

based on 3 reviews

Overall
2.7

2.7 out of 5

10 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"So Helpful!"

Paulsmom
6/1/2014 8:55:46 PM

Brad
Jeff

My Review Of Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.:

My husband and I were sort of in a bind with our two used cars. Both were in need of substantial repair work as they were both getting older. Unsure about what steps to take, we called Banks and explained the situation. They were so helpful and knowledgeable. It was suggested trading in both and leasing a new car, since they understood that we could do with just one vehicle and understood the peace of mind driving a new car would bring us. We had never considered leasing before but it was explained it so well and it really made the most sense to us financially. Our whole transaction start to finish was handled professionally and quickly. Working with Banks was the best decision we made. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Twitter
"I went into Banks for a Oil Change and Tire Rotation. I..."

erikncheryl
3/13/2014 9:37:05 AM

Rick Gauthier

My Review Of Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.:

I went into Banks for a Oil Change and Tire Rotation. I have a 2013 Jeep Wrangler with 17k miles on it. I have been going to this quick lube since I bought my Caddilac Escalade in 2004 from BANKS . I was told after the 1 hour plus wait that they didn't do the tire rotation. The service guy Lou explained to me that they didnt rotate my tires because the tires in the front were "beefier" than the ones in the back and "thats what you want". Knowing that I am suppose to rotate my tires every 6000 miles I was reluctant but didnt force the issue. I drove the vehicle aproximately 2000 plus miles after the vehicle was seen and was noticing my tires were getting louder and louder. I brought the vehicle to the Jeep dealership and they explained that my tires "are scalloped" from not rotating them. I brought my vehicle back to BANKS and the service Manager Rick Gauthier was very rude and basically accused me of not roating the tires prior to them NOT Rotating them. (which they were rotated)
He then offered me a FREE TIRE ROTATION. I told him that was unacceptable that my tires were now ruined. He made some nasty comments - so I left. I called BANKS and left messages with his boss Bill Jasak and Tracy Banks (neither have called me back or have acknowledge this problem)
Mr. Gauthier then called me back after I emailed the Company on their website and he said - Well after looking at their "sloppy paperwork" which the mileage they wrote down "was not correct" and them saying "they rotated them when they didnt."
Mr Gauthier appologized for his unproffessionalism and told me he could meet me half way and give me 1 tire.
They admit FAULT and offer one tire. and I should have to come up with the money to buy another new tire
I am outraged - Cheryl Croto

Twitter
"I tried to lease a new car here, going from a fair..."

savyguy
2/17/2014 3:00:49 PM

Allison
Brad Solomon
John
Wayne.

1.5

My Review Of Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.:

I tried to lease a new car here, going from a fair experience I had here a few years back when I bought a pre-owned vehicle from them at that time. This time, things went wrong. I called them on the phone, Allison answered, then she switched me to Brad Solomon, who encouraged me to come in and that he was sure they could get me into a reasonable lease on a new car. I'm basically breaking even on my current loan. We were greeted by John who was standing outside the front doors in frigid weather waiting for customers to come.

After telling John my goal and financial situation, he lets me and my other half take a test ride in a managers demo model that they also told me would also be available if I wanted to take that. Test drive went good. Then after we got back from the test, John takes my SS # and gives my info to the finance guy, he comes back with a number that was DOUBLE what I wanted to pay for a car that was medium grade. They also LOW BALLED me on my trade, which is NADA $11000, and Banks offered me a measly $6000. My car is the Buick equivalent to a Caddy. All this and I have EXCELLENT credit....

After John told me the numbers that were to be, we got up and walked out, and this is Presidents Day 2014. Banks really disappointed me this time, and I'm a repeat customer, who will NEVER repeat going to Banks again. Banks uses the old "bait and switch" technique a lot...We heard similar deals being tried by other sales people at nearby desks, others were walking out too. Shame on you Brad & Wayne...

Twitter
"Just took delivery of new 2012 Chevy Cruze for my son. ..."

kevlquin
6/11/2012 9:41:29 PM

Norb

My Review Of Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.:

Just took delivery of new 2012 Chevy Cruze for my son.
Excellent no hassle price without any drama. Buzz the sales manager was excellent.
Norb, our salesman was polite and respectful throughout process and made sure my son and I understood all aspects of the deal without pressure.
Facility is excellent.
Would recommend highly.

Twitter
"I was looking to buy a Buick Lacrosse, like another user..."

j111490
11/26/2011 1:22:12 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
I dont remember his name

1.5

My Review Of Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.:

I was looking to buy a Buick Lacrosse, like another user on here reported, they display an online "special" price. I would advise anyone looking to buy a car to go somewhere else unless you have an extremely high tolerance for sales games. Once I got to the dealership I was told that they had made a mistake with the online price but they would still honor it. They tried to low ball me with trade in value offering $6800 for a $9000 car. When I had called them the next day I was told that someone was looking at the car right this very second. They wouldn't budge on the price at all. I cant imagine that this would be a very effective sales tactic. Just a horrible experience in general and I ended up buying a Regal with Quirk Buick

Twitter
"I tried to buy a 2008 Chevy for the 'internet price' of..."

msmtn55
11/10/2011 5:55:13 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Tom

My Review Of Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.:

I tried to buy a 2008 Chevy for the 'internet price' of approx. $14,950. When I went to the dealership they told me the car cost was $18,000. (far over KBB) and never disclosed the internet special.........I really wanted the car and they would not budge on the price or talk to me on the internet and told me the car was sold and it was not......I would not trust this dealership......We went to MacMulkin Chevy in Nashua and they were honest and wonderful to deal with.

Twitter
"This car buying experience was truely execptional. ..."

Zack Thomas
10/15/2011 10:34:05 AM

Russell Knee

My Review Of Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.:

This car buying experience was truely execptional. Russell was very easy to deal with. He was very knowledgable about the product. He said he has only been selling chevy's for a little while but I left the dealership with all my questions answered and knowing how to use all the options on my vehicle. I will be back to see Mr. Knee for another vehicle when the time comes. Russell will give you a great deal "you can Bank on it!!! Thanks again!!

Twitter
"if you are looking to not having your car fixed, pay a..."

hotrod67
2/2/2011 5:57:55 PM

jennifer
rick gauthier

My Review Of Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.:

if you are looking to not having your car fixed, pay a big bill and have to deal with a mega bitch and a complete moron, then banks is your kind of place. i took my car in 2 times for the same problem. both times they charged me ($350.00 and then $125.00). when i complained about the second bill jennifer just talked down to me in a very condesending tone. then the service manager got involved. i thought maybe he would understand but i thought wrong. he talked a good game, he might be a good used car crook. well i left feeling violated. and too make things better the car had the same problem. i decided to take to quirk in manchester. the not only fixed it correctly the could see what the idiots were trying to do at banks. there was a simple technical service bullitn that took about 45 minutes to fix for the low cost of $60.00. i have been trying to get my money back from banks and i don't think i will ever see my money. well they won't see my money ever again either.

banks service sucks and the place is a disgusting pit.

seriously folk you have to check out quirk in manchester its worth the drive

Twitter
"Left my Cadillac off at Banks Cadillac in Concord NH for..."

markanthony
8/13/2010 12:02:28 AM

Gauthier / Service Mgr

1.6

My Review Of Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.:

Left my Cadillac off at Banks Cadillac in Concord NH for work over about a 4 day period. When I picked it up it had 114 more miles on it! My wife and I checked mileage as we always do when we leave a vehicle over for more than a few days. We also noticed the missing gas. Service advisor also confirmed the milage was 114 more than when it arrived. When I could not reach the owner, to report this, I contacted the Service Mgr by name of Gauthier. He basically said that his service advisor, my wife, and I all saw the wrong milage. I only brought it to his attention so he could prevent it from happening in future, accept responsibility and apologize. I asked for nothing in return. Instead he handled matter in a manner that placed a devisive wedge between his staff and this customer. He basically called me and my wife liars! I also CLEARLY requested to have my vehicle stored in doors. Gauthier said they did not recall my request. This was the worst case of denial, cover up, and "customer service" I have ever received! This might be the level of service expected from a third world communist dealership but not from a Cadillac Dealership. I was waiting for the GM rating card but never got one. Wonder if Banks Cadillac "forgot" to send my repair info to GM??!!

Twitter
"I encountered this dealership on my quest for a Chevy..."

szalkerous
8/11/2009 2:45:28 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Wayne

My Review Of Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.:

I encountered this dealership on my quest for a Chevy truck. They were courteous and very willing to come to a deal both of us could agree on. I've had the truck now for over a week / 1,000 miles and have had no issues whatsoever. It's been taken through gridlock traffic for hours, long distance highway, up and down hills, not even a peep... so, I'll say they truly did sell me a good truck at a great value.