Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.

137 Manchester Street, Concord, New Hampshire 03301

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.
137 Manchester Street,
Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Inc. Info

BernadetteJ
7/03/2015

"No pressure sales."

After experience other auto dealerships and car sales people, I find no negatives to the manner in which the Banks staff treated me. .Initially, my call to the dealership was answered by Caitlin Lynch who was courteous and efficient in handling my call and getting back to me quickly with the information I desired. Court was the person with whom I dealt with in the purchase of my Cadillac SRX. He was patient and extremely thorough in introducing me to all the bells and whistles of this SUV. His treatment of me was very instrumental in my deciding to go with the Bank dealership. Also, the gentleman who handled the information on the car's warranty was also thorough in explaining the information relative to this topic.

Caitlin Lynch, Court, and Bob

roxy's dad.
7/03/2015

"Nice Sales Team."

After three phone calls to Jason Z. found there was no dealer sales team that were more friendly and courteous. They really made the purchase enjoyable. Thank you all.

Jason Zembrant

Ktattersall
7/02/2015

"3rd Generation Customer "

It was time to trade in my lease for a new vehicle and I found Bob and Court in sales to be extremely helpful while I figured out which new vehicle would work best for me. Three test drives later, I'd made a choice. I didn't feel pressure at all and welcomes all the helpful information about my new Buick Encore. I had an excellent experience which will keep me coming back year after year! I'm a 3rd generation Banks customer and I can't imagine ever leaving!

Bob, Court and Otto

Fudge Lady
7/01/2015

"We drove an hour to Banks Chevrolet "

We were in need fairly new cargo van. Banks had exactly what we were looking for. Alex Bourdeau listened to our needs, and we found the perfect fit. The whole car buying experience was hassle-free and relatively quick. Kudos to Alex and his team!

Alex and Heather

JonM
7/01/2015

"Bought a New Chevy Colorado"

After putting 244K miles on my GMC Caynon, it was time to get into a new vehicle. I'd been talking with Joey on and off, and the right vehicle showed up on the lot... right color, right options. And best of all, Joey worked hard to get me the right price for the new truck, and a great value for my trade-in. Banks made buying a new vehicle stress free, and dealing with Joey was like dealing with a friend, and in fact, his cousin and my son are in the same class at school.

Joe Allen

Rocco1965

"Awesome "

We went in to see about getting out of a bad loan we were in,and banks got us out of it thanks to Justin and the rest of the staff,love the ride!

Justin

Rocco1965
6/30/2015

"Leased a z71 off road 2015"

I just want to say Justin was great to work with very knowledgeable, I did not think he would be able to get us out of truck and in to the truck that we got,but he was able too!we love it

Justin he was awesome

glbenner

"Pleasant Experiance"

I came in to looking try out a new truck. I found the salesman to be very helpful in picking the right truck for me. He was an excellent salesman and helped me get a good deal. He was able to answer to all of my questions. Good job Jeff.

Jeffrey LaValley

MartinBono
6/30/2015

"2015 Chevy Impala purchase"

I used Bank's internet pricing option via email to get a model /price I was happy with..no pressure at all. Both Allison Woods and Alex Thibodeau did an excellent job and even Steve didn’t pressure me at all in regards to finance options, he actually got me a better rate than my credit union. I’ve even had an experience with the service department due to a low Freon charge the AC wasn’t throwing “cold” air, I bought the car on Friday, I came in early on Saturday and was in and out of the service department in an hour on a very busy Saturday morning. I always service my cars at the dealer so I will be revisiting Banks as the need arises even though Betley Chevrolet is down the street from my house in Derry. I was very impressed with every facet of my purchase and service with your dealership so far. I highly recommend the Banks Dealership if you're considering purchasing any GM product.

Allison Woods, Alex Thibodeau

Jasonebert

"SLT-2 2015 Terrian"

The experience was fantastic! The salesman Seth did a fabulous job and seeing that I got a great deal! I will gladly recommend Seth and the team at Banks Gmc with future customers. Thanks guys great job!

Seth