Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
JimV.
8/13/2016

"terrific car buying expirience "

I recently purchased a new 2017 Honda Ridgeline from Baron Honda. My sales rep Steve J was very knowledgeable, courteous and kept ALL his commitments. The purchase process was straight forward and low pressure. My trade in was assessed by Tom and I was offered a fair value for my vehicle. Finally, the finance manager Joe searched a number of banks and offered me a terrific loan rate. Joe treated me with professionalism and respect and did not try to add unnecessary items to the sale. Overall this was a wonderful car purchasing experience and I would highly recommend the team at Baron Honda to anyone that's in the market for a new Honda vehicle.

Tom (used car trade in), Joe ( finance manager)

Kristen
8/13/2016

"Two thumbs up"

Bobby was very helpful in my search for a new car. Not pushy at all, very friendly, answered all my questions and went above and beyond. He made my car buying experience incredibly smooth and made sure to get me everything I wanted. My family and myself have both worked with him and will recommend him to all family and friends in the future.

chelseabrooke
8/11/2016

"Wonderful service!"

I have been a customer of Baron Honda for 3 years. My lease was up this year, and there was no question of going back to Baron Honda. Everyone was friendly and always willing to help. I appreciate their service! I highly recommend going here!

cono
8/05/2016

"great experience buying a new car"

If you are looking for a great new car buying experience without hassle, Steve Jasuta at Baron Honda is your guy. Steve Jasuta was our salesman and he worked with us until we got what we asked for. We ended up with everything we wanted, no surprises, no gimmicks, no hidden fees, a great car with all the options we asked for and best of all, no pressure. We are enjoying our 2016 Accord EXL with navigation thanks to Steve's expertise in locating one for us. Steve is a great guy to work with, patient and courteous and I would recommend him to anyone buying a new vehicle from Baron Honda. Two thumbs up Steve!

Solnena18
8/03/2016

"Great services"

I love barón Honda dealer Because the people is great ..good atención ,,smile and polite.great prices and fast services.i like waiting room Because the coffe and snack is good .

Theresa
8/02/2016

"Awesome"

We had an unique situation Bobby our sales person worked hard to overcome our problem with a very positive attitude and got us our car

dcal
7/29/2016

"Very Straightforward and Easy to Deal With"

I had an excellent experience with this dealership. I had done my research, obtained my own financing for a car and then reached out to various Honda dealerships for price quotes. Baron was the ONLY dealership that responded to my actual questions without trying to fish for more information or pull me into the dealership. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of, and felt confident that I had received a fair deal for both the new car I had purchased, and my trade in. This dealership was also very responsive to all of my questions, usually responding within minutes by email.

Vapegod5000
7/27/2016

"Great service."

They're very hands on and attentive. Personally, I had a great experience at this dealership. Also, the staff there make sure that you as the customer receive the utmost respect and considersation. If I have to buy another car in the future, I'm sure to come right on over here!

Msantiago2205
7/26/2016

"Very helpfull and caring"

Bobby Brodeur made my whole buying experience such a smooth process. He was very helpful and caring. Understanding of my situation. I would recommend him to all wanting to buy or lease a car. I'm confident they will be equally as happy as I am right now. Thank you Bobby ! You are awesome!!

Harry10
7/21/2016

"From the moment me and my wife walked into Baron Honda we..."

From the moment me and my wife walked into Baron Honda we knew we were in the right place. The sales person Jack Curran, who assisted us in the purchase of our new 2013 Honda Civic could not have been anymore knowledge about Honda vehicles. He answered every question that my wife had thrown at him and then some. Jack was a complete gentleman throughout this whole process. From personal on the sales team, to the service department and the management team that Jack had introduced us to, this whole experience felt like a family operation. All in all I can say is that this place is a 5 star class operation. In the near future when your out looking for a new or used vehicle please give Baron Honda a shot you wont be disappointed "TRUST ME". Thanks again Baron. Harry Hughes

Reviews of Bobby Brodeur