Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
Cat
3/06/2015

"Red VW convertible"

This is a rebuttal to sabrina22 from 3/1/15. This car most certainly did exist and what you were told was the absolute truth. On Sunday we went to the Baron Honda dealership on 112 in Patchogue at 11 am. We went right to the desk of Bobby who sold us a great car last year. We inquired about the Red 2008 VW convertible that we saw online. He told us all about it and we wanted to see it. He explained it was at the other lot and offered to go get it and bring it back which he did. We test drove it and put a deposit on it by noon. Bottom line this was not a 'fake' ad, they are not horrible people and they certainly do not need to play tricks to get business. They are a very reputable dealership with excellent customer service and go out of their way to satisfy their customers. It is understandable that you were disappointed but what they told you was the truth. We have had nothing but great experiences at Baron Honda and especially our wonderful salesman Bobby.

Emma
3/02/2015

"Amazing Customer Service!!!"

Lou was amazing! The lease was up on my Honda Civic which I had leased from another dealership. We went to baron because we got a letter in the mail from them. Louis was great! I always become nervous going to car dealers but he was friendly, trustworthy and did not pressure us to do anything we did not want to do. He gave us the information and pricing and let us make the decision. This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever dealt with! I would highly recommend going to Baron Honda and I know I will go back to them for a new car when my lease is up. Everyone was nice, friendly and knew what they were talking about. I had an excellent experience.

DUKE
3/01/2015

"my first lease ever thank you honda"

the sales man DAVID BURNS was great. He was helpful and made it very easy for me. i have been working to make my credit better and he made it possible for me to get the honda i wanted. I will be back after this lease is over in 2018 for a new one. i am a very happy customer thank you JAMES DUCA.

Lily Tomol

"Excellent Service"

Dave Burns was terrific and professional without putting any pressure on us. The finance man i his name was Joe, was extremely helpful. Our overall experience was great. Thank you Baron Honda. This is our second car bought from them.

Theresa O

"Jack is the best!"

After my car was totalled in an accident, my father-in-law told me to try Baron Honda. He had great experiences with them in the past and told me that they are very knowledgeable, yet laid back. From the moment I walked through the door, Jack greeted us with a smile and provided us with excellent customer service. There were a few specifics that I requested for my new car: a specific color, remote start and satellite radio, and Jack arranged for all of these extras, with very little waiting time. Baron Honda is a pressure- free dealership with excellent management and a caring and knowledgeable sales team. I have already referred two friends to see Jack.

jeffreyvis

"JEFF& MICHELE V."

This is our 4th car our family leased from your dealership I find the dealer staff is very professional our last 2 leases ,was with Robert Noto,he was very helpful and very professional,your staff,Theresa and Dominic and mr. Burns are very professional . I HAD A LITTLE RESERVATION GOING TO THIS DEALERSHIP BECAUSE SEVERAL YEARS AGO HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE AFTER MARKET PERSON,HOWEVER SHE IS NO LONGER THERE AND I AM DELIGHTED TO WITH DEALERSHIP AND YOUR CUSTOMER FRIENDLY APPROACH, TODAY WE LEAVE OUR 6TH HONDA ( 4 FROM YOUR DEALERSHIP) LOOKING FORWARD TO A LONG PATRONAGE AHEAD. Thanks again to Bob Noto and staff

Dorothy
2/27/2015

"Friendly Staff"

Very pleasant experience. This is the third time I have leased a car with this dealership. Always a pleasure to deal with Jack and I love my new CRV.

tshine7212
2/26/2015

"Finance office was terrific"

I hate the whole car buying experience because it always seems like you are getting taken advantage of but my experience was outstanding and I would have no problem recommending them to anyone. Theresa was the best I have ever dealt with and would gladly return to that dealer.

rzaray
2/24/2015

"excellent"

Brian was a great salesman and was friendly and curious to me. Was a great experience and he gave me a great price! Impressed and satisfied

Santiago
2/23/2015

"I am very happy with my new car "

I would happily recomend any one to go there and I am sure they will have the same experience l did had. I my self will come back for my truck which will be my second experience

Reviews of Theresa   Neikam