Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
jessiba13
8/28/2015

"Comfortable Car Buying Experience"

Steve made my car buying experience much more comfortable and simple than I expected it to be. He didn't pressure me into anything and answered all my questions. I was definitely pleasantly surprised!

Theresa Neikam

hondagirl
8/27/2015

"Always a pleasure!"

Fourth Honda purchased from here. Jack, Dominic and Theresa are great! They always make you feel appreciated. Even got a few fishing secrets out of Jack (wink...wink!) KSW

Albutchie
8/24/2015

"In a thousand words or less; WHAT A PLEASURE"

What can I say? I needed a car for my granddaughter. Went to Baron Honda last Tuesday and told the salesman, Jack Curran, that my granddaughter was undecided between the Honda Accord and two other vehicles. My granddaughter test drove the Accord, liked it but wanted to test drive the other two vehicles. Jack gave us a price, a very nice price, and said he would hold the Honda for 24 hours "verbally" -- NO money down. He asked that we call him the next day if we did NOT want the vehicle. We called him the next day and told him we didn't want it because my granddaughter was still undecided and wanted to do a bit of research on all the vehicles. Went back to Baron Honda Saturday, talked to Jack, looked at the car, signed a loan application and agreement to purchase, scheduled to pick the vehicle up today (Monday). Total time 1/2 hour. PS: Still no money down. Picked up the car this morning (11AM) brought a bank check for the deposit. While Jack sat in the new car explaining things to my granddaughter I was drinking coffee. That took about 1/2 hour. NOW comes the horrendous part when you must sit down with the finance people - Theresa. Theresa was better than Jack, and also a lot better looking. No BS, she had all the paperwork ready to go and we had it completed within 10 minutes. She offered an extended warrantee at a reasonable price which I declined but I'm seriously thinking about it. I have thirty days. There was absolutely NO pressure to purchase anything and if I were not an impatient individual, I could have stayed and chatted with Theresa for longer than the 15 minutes it took to complete the process. This was the best experience I've had purchasing a new vehicle in my 66 years, and I’ve bought a lot of cars. Thank you Jack, Theresa and Baron Honda. PS: Reference Friendliness (below): When I first walked into the showroom, I was greeted with a smile from a salesman, Jack Curran, unlike some other showrooms where you're either ignored for 5 minutes or stand in front of a receptionist waiting to be assigned a sales person.

I was introduced to Dominick, very personalbe, had a couple of laughs.

Damien Fletcher79
8/20/2015

" smooth sailing "

I went to Honda worked with Brian McCabe he's very honest was very friendly explain to me about my options everything was smooth sailing will definitely do business there again

Monteguy
8/20/2015

"Very helpful "

We were recommended to him by a friend and now we would do the same. Brian was very helpful we needed a car quickly and he was able to get what we wanted and the best price. We will definitely come back to baron Honda when it's time to replace our other car because we are keeping our crv

hondaaccord
8/17/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

I purchased 2 accords from Jack Curran 1 for me and 1 for my son. We are both very happy with our our Honda Accords.

Alex W
8/11/2015

"Purchase of a used minivan"

I had found a 2015 town and country through Baron Hondas website. I organized a test drive the same day. When i arrived the car was waiting and exactly as advertised. Bobby helped with the trade in and purchase of the town and country. I was given fair value for the trade in and Bobby was extremely helpful during the whole process. He was very understanding as my wife and i wrangled two small children (hence the minivan) while purchasing a car. Following the purchase, Bobby was proactive and extremely responsive when there was a paperwork glitch. I couldn't have been happier with the buying experience and the salesperson (Bobby). Highly recommend.

jaimie711
8/10/2015

"Great Experience"

My experience at Baron Honda was a great one! Everything ran smoothly and I was able to get an honest opinion when working with Jack. He gave us a great offer and did not feel as if I was forced to purchase anything I did not want to. Baron Honda is an extremely friendly dealership that is willing to help in anyway possible !

lofarogirl
8/08/2015

"Kind, Professional, effecienct-excellent experience!"

This was the most positive experience that I ever had in purchasing a car. The level of professionalism was excellent. Everything was done in a timely fashion with an excellent attitude and with great efficiency. I would recommend Robert Noto at Baron Honda to everyone! A true blessing!! Thank you, I love my 2015 Accord Sport!!

Gina Donadio
8/07/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

I decided to lease my first car from Baron Honda and Brian was the one who made it all happen! The only car I really wanted was the new Honda Fit Lx in yellow AND a stick shift and he managed to locate and bring in the car I never thought I would have! So grateful for all his help! Love the car too it is fantastic. No funny business at the dealership, just filled out the paperwork and was on my way within an hour driving home in my brand new car!

Reviews of Theresa   Neikam