Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
Clomangino
6/30/2016

"Buying a car from Bobby Brodeur"

We have never had a more pleasant experience buying a car! Bobby was very informative, easy going and honest. We would highly recommend this dealership and Bobby! We also had a wonderful experience with service. We had to have the rotors resurfaced and the service department took us in immediately and we had our new car back in a few hours. Theresa was efficient and very pleasant! So easy to work with!

Newhonda
6/29/2016

"New car experience"

This will be the 3rd car in 13yrs and the same sales people took care of us without any sales pressure. Nice, low key and friendly. Thanks Jack and Joe for answering all of our questions.

newwheels
6/28/2016

"Very helpful and hassle free"

Shopping for my first car was somewhat daunting and I encountered all types of personalities and tricks. However, the dealers at Baron were willing to work with me and answer my questions in a way that felt more honest than the others. They took time to explain the features of the car and seemed to be as enthusiastic about the product as I was. In particular, Dustin went way beyond what was expected and really made the experience enjoyable.

Smyth9779
6/27/2016

"Honesty "

Bobby Brodeur was the salesman who took care of me he was friendly and honest from the beginning. He told me exactly what I could get and what my payment would be. He was a class act from the moment we interacted. I had quite a few horror shows in other dealerships. I told him that and he assured me he wouldn't let me down. And he didn't. Great guy. Great service. Great dealership and I got a great car too. Thanks again to all the staff at Baron Honda.

Tammy
6/16/2016

"wonderful dealership"

After working with Dustin and Theresa I'd never buy a car elsewhere. Dustin found a good car in my budget and patiently explained all the features. I'd highly recommend Baron.

Sheikh Jamil Shahid
6/10/2016

"oil change "

On Thursday june 9,2016,I called The Baron Honda Service department around 2:30 pm to ask if I can bring my civic for oil change and I was told only if I can make it with in an hour. I managed to make it in less then 0:40 min. At the service write up I presented oil change coupon they send me thru marketing mail. I was told to wait. I was the only one in waiting room. Few minutes later service write up lady told me that the technician can not open the oil drain plug. If we try it might strips or brake and we would have a disable car on lift. Options needs oil pan or leave it as it is. I told them leave it. They gave my car back with no invoice. When I asked about it I was told never mind. I left there and went to my area auto repair shop for oil change and it was done in no time with out any problems or issues. This proves me that dealer ship service people wanted to sell me oil pan since they got me in thru their marketing mail or coupons. I would never go back to them.

Baron Honda responded to this review

June 27, 2016

I apologize for any misunderstanding you may have had with our service staff. After researching your complaint I discovered that my technician had legitimate concerns about removing the engine oil drain plug. The vehicle in question is a 2004 with over 216,000 miles on it. When we looked at the vehicle we saw that the oil drain plug crush washer hadn't been replaced in a long time. In addition the drain plug was severely over tightened. We use a torque wrench to tighten drain plugs, most other repair facilities do not. If we had loosened the drain plug and the threads were damaged, you would have been stuck until the following day. The fair and responsible thing to do is to inform the customer of potential problems prior to changing the oil. At no point did the advisor try to sell you an oil pan, she simply advised you of a potential problem.

Donut Guy
5/31/2016

"3rd Car from Baron Honda"

This is not a fancy, high end, Glass and Steel, type of dealership. The sales staff is friendly, honest, and not high pressure. I was reminded of how much I appreciated Baron, as I shopped around at other dealerships. The arrongance, high pressure, sales shtick of some of these other dealerships was in sharp contrast to Baron.

civicguy02
5/30/2016

"Great dealership"

No fuss or hassle, Baron Honda was a great dealership to buy a new car from, everywhere from sales to services. Jack Curran is a great guy to deal with and will some here again.

Stephen B
5/29/2016

"New Honda CRV"

Jack Curran was professional and courteous and made our car buying experience a total pleasure. He stepped us through each process with ease and speed and his knowledge of the vehicle was impressive. Theresa in the finance dep't was a joy and made my wife and I feel comfortable. Thanks to both!

DortheyPteitz
5/29/2016

"Ask for Jack"

Jack is that likable uncle makes you feel like family... Thanks Jack ..... Cheers mate... Stay Gold. appreciate the hospitality. And well see you soon.. Ty

Reviews of Bobby Brodeur