Baron Honda

Dustin Resto

Steve Jasuta, Sales , Baron Honda

Steve Jasuta

September 20, 2017

"Fair, trustworthy, kind, considerate"

- glenndorskind

My wife and I have been leasing cars from Baron Honda for 25 years. We just leased two 2017 CRVs and we're both very happy. The latest model of the CRV was a big improvement over 2014. - quieter, faster, more high tech. I usually call Dominick or Bobby and tell them what I want and order the car over the phone. I typically pay the first month up front and then give the car back after 30 months or so. I trust that their giving me a fair deal. Baron's service department is terrific, but I rarely need service - just oil changes. It's nice to own cars and not worry about them. If you don't drive too much I would recommend leasing. Hondas hold their value so the residuals are high and the monthly payment low. If you turn a car back every three years you rarely have to replace tires or brakes or even do a tune-up, plus you can consistently take advantage of the newest technology.

Bobby Brodeur
Dominick Roncone

September 13, 2017

"Amazing, and easy!"

- debbie93

From the start, Dustin made the entire process easy! He is not the typical "car salesman" where they hover and pressure you. My husband and I took multiple trips to Baron, and every time he answered any and all questions we had. When we finally decided on the 2017 CR-V, there wasn't a need to try and negotiate price! It was lower than we had anticipated. Then when we started to deal with the financing department, the department everyone dreads.. Theresa made it so simple, and she went above and beyond for us. We had an issue where we had to get in contact with Corporate's finance people, who made it impossible for us to reach them. My husband called Baron, spoke to Theresa and explained the situation. She also called them, left them a voicemail (we also by this time left multiple voicemails) and eventually they got back to us to clear up the account. When we picked up the car and sat down to do the finance paperwork with Theresa, she had also informed us about how we were approved for an even lower interest rate! Really just the best news we could get that day! Overall, our experience was amazing! We highly recommend Baron, especially when dealing with Dustin and Theresa! They are nothing like the other car dealerships we have dealt with in the past!!

Dustin Resto

September 06, 2017

"Excellent, Easy Process"

- curlydella

Baron honda was great, the overall process was excellent. This dealership was recommended by a friend, we weren't expecting to leave the dealership with a car but we did. We got the minivan we wanted, with the features we wanted at a great price. I couldnt be happier, especially with our Sales Rep Joseph D Turner.

Joseph Turner