Baron Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Baron Honda
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party

"Great Place to buy a car"

Neil is a great sale person, gave him what I what and how much I would like to pay, within half an hour the deal is done. No pressure and no playing games.

"Thank you Baron Honda"

I just bought a CRV from Baron Honda. Jacy Baron was friendly, down to earth and made the entire process so simple. There was no pressure, no surprises and no stress. Jacy was so easy to work with , was very knowledgeable and even helped me set up my phone to bluetooth. Joe in finance was great as well. They both made it an awesome, easy experience. I HIGHLY recommend Baron Honda. They are not like any other dealership I have ever dealt with. They take all the stress out of buying a car! Thank you Jacy and Joe !

"New Honda CRV lease"

Got immediate attention from the second I walked through the door. Super friendly, easy and smooth transaction Best price around, excellent follow up. Will definitely do business again!

"Great, smooth, no headaches! "

I couldn't be more pleased. From start to finish, extremely helpful, knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, followed up with phone calls, made me feel very comfortable, and I knew I wasn't getting ripped off. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking to purchase/lease a Honda to go to Baron!

"Thank You, Steve!"

We had only scoped out one other dealer, then stopped by Baron Honda. Steve Jasuta was an absolute pleasure! He was polite, efficient, and so nice to deal with, that we bought a CRV that day. Steve came to work on his day off and patiently explained all of the vehicle's features to us. He will be my "Go To" Sales Representative when I buy an Accord. We will recommend him to our friends as well.

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE"

GREAT EXPERIENCE AS USUAL..... THIS IS MY THIRD CAR I LEASE WITH JACK AND IT'S BEEN NOTHING BUT A GREAT EXPERIENCE..... KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK JACK.... LOVE: HELENA :)

"AWSOME EXPERIENCE WITH JACK CURRAN"

I WAS REFERRED BY MY FRIEND HELENA VILLON AND IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE.... I CAME DOWN WITH MY HUSBAND AND MY 2 YRS OLD DAUGHTER AND JACK WHEN ABOVE AND BEYOND WITH EVERYTHING.... HE MADE ME FEEL VERY CONFORTABLE.... HE GAVE A COLORING BOOK AND ANIMAL CRACKERS TO MY DAUGHTER AND MADE HER HAPPY. JACK YOU ARE THE BEST..... KEEP IT UP! IM IN LOVE WITH MY PILOT 2015.... THANK YOUR FOR EVERYTHING.... LOVE: GEO <3

"Love my new car"

I came into Baron Honda looking for a new car. I spoke with Jacy , he was very polite and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. I went home and discussed it with my kids looked into other dealership and even a family friend, I decided to go back to Baron because of Jacy. He made the experience a delight. When I picked my car up he was very helpful getting me set up and showing me all the features. I would recommend him and Baron Honda to anyone looking for a car.

"Easy, Pain free experience"

I was so pleasantly surprised with how simple and easy this experience was. Everyone at this dealership was so friendly, it made it all the more enjoyable. I have never had an enjoyable car buying experience before I went to Baron Honda. My sales person Jacy, was great. He made the whole experience so easy and pain free. There was no haggling, no arguing, they gave me exactly what I asked for. I would highly, highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone who is looking to buy/lease a car. Great experience!!

"Great Experience "

Came in to look for a new car and was treated amazingly. Great customer service!! Definitely would recommend to anyone I know and even strangers!

Jack Curran