Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
margaretm5
5/02/2016

"Second experance buying as good as the first."

Our second time in two years buying a Honda from Baron Honda. Dustin was helpful & friendly. went out of his way to find the car we were looking for. We also had Jack talking to us because we Bought a car from him 2two years ago and he did remember us and we remembered how great he treated us.. I recommend dealing with Baron Honda for a great experience in car buying.

AI
4/30/2016

"Only reason to go is Jack Curran--he is awesome"

the dealership is a dive. Jack Curran is the only bright spot. Dealership a few miles away blows this one away. If Jack Curran ever switched dealerships, I would follow. The owner of this dealership should spend a little $$ and update the showroom... I was also quoted $895 to install roof racks! No way that is in line....

Raquel G
4/25/2016

"Easiest car buying experience so far!"

I live out of state and was so impressed how quickly and efficiently this dealership handled and addressed all of my needs and questions. I did not expect to find a car so soon but was 100 percent satisfied with the customer service and care Will Combs provided as the sales representative. I drove the car out of the lot the very next day and could not be happier! Thanks to him and the finance manager, Joe Giella, I felt like I was in good hands the whole time. Very up front, very accommodating, and very friendly! Highly recommended car buying/leasing experience here!

Zarar K
4/22/2016

"Excellent and friendly buying experience!"

I purchase a new vehicle every 2-3 years, I have been to several dealerships throughout Long Island and Queens, so far this has been the best experience I've had thus far. I had the pleasure of working with Dustin, he broke down all the features and trim levels of each car. Working with a small time frame, he made the experience very seamless, gave me an excellent price on the vehicle (negotiating with 3 other dealers in the area). Dustin was available to answer all my questions even on his personal time, making sure I knew exactly what I was purchasing and getting the best deal possible. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking to very good deal on their next vehicle and personally recommend reaching out to Dustin. A+ Experience Overall!

FrichCo
4/20/2016

"Best car buying experience to date "

I bought my last car at Apple Honda in Riverhead - so I called them up, and they wouldn't even take $100 of the price even though they had a car listed on their site for that amount. So I checked out Baron - they gave me an insanely good offer, no haggling, plus more on the trade in that Apple Honda was offering. Rob was great - super easy to deal with. I couldn't recommend them more.

Cathy

"Wonderful!"

Stress Free!!! Everyone was wonderful! It was my first time leasing so I was very nervous.Dustin Resto was a pleasure! Also, Theresa Neikam was a doll!

MARIASJEEP

"Amazing experience!!"

Great experience!! Sales men Jack Curran was OUTSTANDING!! Straight forward ,very friendly. Theresa Neikam in finance was exceptional , extremely helpful ,answered all my questions. Thank you Baron Honda.

Inesia23
4/19/2016

"Customer experience"

I was very pleased with my car salesman who goes by the name of will,, very helpful just as well as I was helpful to him knowing exactly what I wanted when I walked in and he made it happen, long process but all worth it in the end, he definitely deserves some recognition

Joanna
4/17/2016

"Baron Honda is excellent!!"

Steve Jasuta got me approved quickly, with a low interest rate making it possible for me to get a great car. Many thanks! Joanne Steckowski

Bigsig
4/16/2016

"Baron Honda the best!!!!"

I would not buy a car from any dealer but Baron Honda. They are so kind and treat you so well. My sales person was Jack Curran and please come and see him. He is the REAL DEAL!!! Very nice and very understanding. Dustin is the other sales person who helped me. He is your go to guy for all things tech/iPhone. Theresa helped me finance my new car and she can work with any situation. I love Baron Honda!!!

Reviews of Theresa   Neikam