Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
pfabrico
2/06/2016

"Best Sales expierence ever"

Brian McCabe was our dealer who was very cooperative and helpful. We had a great experience leasing our Honda CRV. I would recommend Brian to anyone who wants to purchase or lease a vehicle. Brian went out of his way to make you feel very important. I would like to thank Baron Honda, they treat you with respect. I have been going there since 2009. We will never go anywhere else. Thank you Brian and Baron Honda. Paul Fabrico

DKANE155
2/03/2016

"BEST HONDA DEALER ON LONG ISLAND"

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2015 HONDA ACCORD LEFTOVER, AND COULDN'T HAVE HAD A BETTER EXPERIENCE FROM BOBBY BRODEUR TO THE TONY SALES MGR. TO FINANCING. THERE WAS NO RUSH, OR FEVERISH SALES PITCH. THEY HELPED ME GET OUT OF MY NISSAN LEASE AND INTO MY NEW ACCORD. BOBBY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAR TO ME. IT DEFINITELY WAS THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD IN 20 YEARS. I WILL CERTAINLY RECOMMEND BOBBY AND THE WHOLE TEAM AT BARON HONDA TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SALE AN ACTUAL PLEASURE.

Stephani0246
2/01/2016

"Where everyone should get their Honda :)"

I am getting ready to lease my third Honda through Baron and Joe. He is simply the best. No stress, you just go in and tell him what you need, want and most of all your budget. He always does what he can to get you exactly what you need. You never feel like you are being ripped off or being lied to. There is no gimmicks or cheesy sales lingo at Baron. Everyone is honest, professional and so nice. It is like going to visit some old friends every three years. Great experience and great staff. I can not wait to pick out my new 2016 Honda :) Stephani H

jkcb62516
1/28/2016

"STELLAR Service!!"

I have never experienced such amazing Customer Service EVER!!! I worked with Will over the phone to set up our new car purchase, and he was extremely attentive, responsive, and more helpful than I could have ever hoped for (on top of being super friendly and caring!). He has made the purchasing process easy and painless, solving any issues I had (with Insurance, Financing, etc) quickly, efficiently, and with ease. Always willing and able to help, he made me feel comfortable asking any and all questions. Will's patience and attentiveness surpassed all my expectations, and I would highly recommend Baron Honda to everyone! If I could give more than 5 Stars, I would give 10!!

markusj27
1/27/2016

"Friendly & Professional"

This is the second time I purchased a car from Baron Honda and the salesperson (Jack) was extremely helpful and patient. I wasn't pressured or made to feel like I had to purchase on the spot. My service experiences there have always been professional and timely as well.

Chris
1/18/2016

"Great Experience"

Had a great experience. I have been looking for a new car for a few months. I have been shopping around. I was not planning on buying today but they gave me a great deal and I felt very comfortable. David was very helpful and made the process easy. Theresa was great to. I usually hate when you go to the finance people but Theresa was great. I would definitely recomend them. Thank you David and Theresa for making my car buying experience easy. I love my new Honda CRV.

seedog
1/11/2016

"excellent service"

made appointment for oil/filter change and software upgrade. waiting room has coffee and candy and was nice and quite while i read the paper. car was ready before i knew it, i didn't want to leave!

Honda happy
1/09/2016

"Trade in"

Today my husband and I bought a new Honda, and had the best experience. Bobby was the sales man and he is amazing! He worked the best deal he could and kept making sure along the way we were happy. Every step of the way he was in touch with us and everything we asked for he made happen. He was as happy for us, as we were to get the car. The experience was amazing and bobby has become a friend. If you are looking for a new car go here and you will be thrilled!

Vj
1/03/2016

"Baron Honda gives best price"

Brian Mcabe was our dealer who was very cooperative and helpful. We had a great experience buying Honda CRV and we got the color we wanted to buy. Thanks a ton Brian.

Dkk
12/30/2015

"Excellent service and buying experience!"

Bobby Brodeur was a very helpful and accommodating salesperson. Made it so easy. We are a four Honda family and we have purchased or leased seven vehicles from Baron Honda and will continue to do so!!

Reviews of Brian McCabe