Baron Honda

Steve Jasuta

Dustin Resto, Sales, Baron Honda

Dustin Resto

July 13, 2017

"Thank you Rob and Ron! "

- jamesp

This is my third car at Baron Honda and every experience is a great one, this last experience In June being the best! Rob Noto introduced me to the Honda Civic Hatchback Sport and it's been a dream car! While Rob was doing his magic and making the switch from the old car to the new nice and easy, I noticed a very nice man in the showroom that lit the room up when he spoke. I figured he was another happy customer, but Rob told me he was Ron Baron, the owner himself, visiting the Patchogue branch. Rob introduced me and it was a pleasure talking to Ron about books (we're both big readers). Every time I visit, whether it is to get a new car or to get the car serviced (the Service dept. is top notch!), it's always an uplifting experience. Thank you Rob for everything you have done for me and thank you Ron for your kindness that day! Sincerley, James P.

Robert Noto

July 08, 2017

"Love my car!"

- hartd7

Bobby from Baron Honda went above and beyond to get my car delivered. Joe in finance was also a pleasure to deal with. Honda is a great car and it's so good to know that this dealership represents it's excellence!

Bobby Brodeur
Joseph Giella
Dominick Roncone

June 22, 2017

"Amazing first car buying experience, thank you Bobby"

- coldcheeseslice

After graduating from college I was looking to buy my first new car. I was interested in test driving the civic after learning that Honda would no longer be producing the CR-Z after 2016. When I arrived at Baron Honda I was excited to see that they still had a few CR-Zs on the lot. Bobby Brodeur worked with me to get a price I was happy with. He was great to work with and saw that I was able to get the car I wanted. I couldn't be happier with the assistance of Bobby and the rest of the staff.

Bobby Brodeur