Baron Honda

Baron Honda

Call
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
sandralombardi84
12/14/2014

"Had a Great Experience"

I did my research on the car and came to see it on a Friday night and Jacy was nice enough to show me the car have me test it out. We started the paperwork that night and it was ready the next morning when I came back for the Financial part. I love my Honda Civic. I highly recommend Baron Honda and Jacy.

DMac897654321
12/08/2014

"Wonderful Experience"

We were in the position of needing two new cars and Steve turned this stressful situation into a wonderful, pleasant experience. Steve was very helpful and did not pressure us at all. It was a pleasure dealing with Steve and Baron Honda and we would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

sleinoff82
12/04/2014

"Loving my new 2015 Honda Pilot"

My experience with Rob Noto and Baron Honda was simply impeccable from beginning to end. Everyone there was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I never doubted for a moment that I was being treated fairly. This is the second vehicle that my husband and I have gotten from Baron and we plan to get our cars there for the foreseeable future and I plan to refer any of my family and friends that are looking for a car right to Rob. I know they will be in good hands. Thanks Baron Honda!!

mmcintyre22
12/01/2014

"Another great experience at Baron Honda. 5 stars!!!!"

This is our second purchase from Baron Honda. We love our 2008 Honda Accord and found ourselves in the position of needing another car. We decided on the Civic, since we were looking for a low payment. Brian was a pleasure to deal with, no pressure at all, just there to help. I asked for a white car, he was "over and above" accommodating. There was no question, he said "We will find you one if its out there." He kept me posted on the searching and a week later he told me that he found "my white unicorn", since the 2014 models in white are very hard to find this time of year. I feel like I am driving a luxury car, I couldn't be happier!!! We also decided to upgrade the model to the EX, and I am so glad we did, worth the extra $. I highly recommend Brian, I will send my friends to Baron to see Brian. Service is wonderful as well, always a great experience at Baron Honda.

ek1189
11/29/2014

"easy and pleasant"

Dealing with Jacy was a great experience. He was very helpful in helping us find the right deal for us at a price that was in our ball park. Very friendly while maintaining a high level of professionalism. I will definitely go back when I need a new car!

bdweave02
11/25/2014

"professional and expedient"

We have purchased four Hondas from Baron and consider Honda to be our only Honda dealer. The service department recently handled an extended warranty repair on our 2007 Civic. While Honda motor Corp never sent us notification of any extended warranty re the engine block we were extremely happy with the service provided by Baron. While we dropped the car off on Thursday afternoon, they had the part by Friday morning and the work completed by Friday afternoon!

MRhodes65
11/24/2014

"Great staff from top to bottom!"

My wife and I aren't "car people" however we have enjoyed our experiences working with Baron's staff, particularly Steve Jasuta... Mark and Lynn

cmf6040
11/22/2014

"No Problems"

Everything was just easy here. No BS, no 'up selling' at time of purchase. Everyone was professional and helpful from start to finish. Easiest car purchase I've ever experienced.

absolutemichael
11/18/2014

"A GREAT place to buy a car!"

Buying a car almost always sucks , this is because many of the people that sell cars are less than honest. They will tell you things they know are not true just to get you into the showroom. THIS IS NOT THE CASE AT BARON HONDA !! I have bought three cars from them over the years and I travel from Farmingdale to do it. Most recently, Jacy Baron has upheld the highest tradition of honesty and fair treatment that I have come to expect from Baron Honda.

Jackone1
11/14/2014

"Highly recommend!"

These guys are the best. Fair price for your trade in. Fair price for your purchase. Great product. If want to haggle go some place else! Bring your business here and sleep easy. This is my third car here. See Jack!

Reviews of Jack  Curran