Baron Honda

Robert Noto, Sales & Leasing, Baron Honda

Robert Noto

Sales & Leasing

May 23, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Janet C

I stumbled on Baron Honda through internet browsing & it was meant to be that I met Bobby Brodeur! I immediately felt comfortable & he presented all information in a straightforward & professional manner without the usual high pressure tactics I have encountered in the past. Thanks to Bobby Brodeur I now have the car of my dreams at a price I can afford. Everyone I encountered at Baron Honda was friendly & professional. I will definitely return for my next car!

Bobby Brodeur
Jennifer Sugg

May 18, 2017

"So happy with my car!"

- niorio

After I got into an accident and needed a new car, Bobby was extremely helpful from the start. He showed me several cars until I found what I needed and was accommodating the entire time. I was more than satisfied with my service at Baron, and am loving my car!

Bobby Brodeur

May 17, 2017

"Steve help me find my dream car. Made process very easy "

- Hamotonsboy

Was extremely helpful. He found my car for me once he know what interested me. Would def go back. Now looking for a car for my husband. Great prices.

Steven Brodeur