Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
mike123
5/22/2015

"One of the easiest transactions ever!"

Just took delivery of a 2015 Accord Hybrid EX-L. My sales rep was Steven Jasuta. He was extremely nice and "un-salesy". Went to dealership about 3 times.. first for test drive and initial pricing.. Then back to discuss different financing vs lease options and last to close the deal. They delivered the car in about 3 hours total. Finance office was uneventful, no sales pressure there either. Just watch the "junk fees" when you negotiate. Make sure your offer is "X" plus TTL only. Overall I would recommend and return for another Honda purchase.

Deepak
5/19/2015

"Fabulous experience"

My family and I just wanted to let you know that we had a very pleasant car shopping/buying experience. I dealt with Jack Curran wanted to express that he was amazing. He was fun to work with, and acted like he really did care about his customer. Also all the rest of the staff was very nice to work with. I will recommend all my friends to shop at Baron Honda We are enjoying our new Honda Pilot and certainly have Guy to thank for much of it. Thank you. Deepak Dhabria

ADK123
5/18/2015

"Go to Baron Honda, ask for Brian!"

When I decided I wanted a pre-owned Honda Pilot, a friend recommended I speak with Brian McCabe. I saw a 2012 Pilot on Baron Honda's website that looked great with incredibly low miles and set up an appointment with Brian. My husband was unavailable to join me so I went in on my own and was feeling very anxious. Brian's friendly, down to earth personality put me at ease. He quoted me a fair price* and didn't resort to ridiculous tactics that other salesman are infamous for. I was also offered a competitive trade-in price on my 2006 Odyssey. I set up a second visit for myself and husband, and Brian took the time to explain the benefits of the pre-owned Pilot without pressuring us to buy. He patiently answered our many questions and when we surprised him by being ready to buy the same day, he made it happen smoothly and relatively quickly. It was a pleasure working with Brian. *Note: There is a "Reconditioning Fee" and Administrative Fee" which are set part of contract and added on top of the quoted price.

FT18
5/15/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

What a great salesman, Steven Jasuta was very helpful in getting me into a beautiful 2015 Civic. He and his team are very professional, no sales pressure. It was a hassle free transition with my trade in and they handled all the paperwork so I was stress free, hard to find in this day and age. 5 star experience for me. Fran T.

ginacdestefano
5/13/2015

"Jack Curran, "The true measure of a man..."

Jack Curran. "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." Jack went above and beyond to make sure i was content. He knew i wasn't buying a car the second i walked in the door. He gave me tons of great information and put tons of effort into a sale he knew he wasn't going to get just for the sake of being helpful. This is a man you can trust.

M Flores
5/09/2015

"Best experience ever"

Went in to look at cars and walked out loving the Odyssey. Dominick was great and Brian was very helpful. Joe helped finalizing the transaction. Brian even recommended up to a great insurance agent after the issues with our current company. Test drive was a new experience. Already recommended people to check this team out. Will be going back for the great service and attention to detail.

pcf21
5/08/2015

"A Painless, Pleasurable Experience"

Two weeks ago, I began a process of trading in my Honda Fit 2013 and getting a Honda Fit 2015. Given that I travel a lot and I'm not always around, Baron Honda, and Jack Curran in particular, made this a painless process. Within two visits and in under two hours, everything was taken care of and there were no issues between the two transactions. I'm the proud owner of a great car thank to Jack's assistance. He's honest, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. Thank you again for how seamless a process this was! And Theresa went through all my financing options and really listened to me and what fit me best.

M. B. RN
5/08/2015

"So happy we found Baron Honda!"

In the past 4 months we needed to buy 2 cars. The first experience was extremely stressful as I was a part of a financial scam at Smithaven Dodge! Knowing I was getting a low interest rate at our bank, their finance person stated my bank was going to give us a rate of 13.9%, we got into an argument and yelled for my deposit. Our salesman was wonderful and allowed us to get our own financing, we did and financed at 2.6%. Our bank stated they don't even offer such a high rate! The following week we received 2 letters: 1- our bank thanking us for our business & 2- Another bank stating we were too much of a risk to give us a car loan! This experience: Atlantic Honda - A repeat of our experience as stated above. Our salesman stated "What can we do to get you to buy the car" .... we were being forced into!. After, the manager came over to try and talk us into the deal as our salesman could not force into signing. We walked out feeling so stressed! We looked on line to see they received a 1 1/2 star out of 5.... Then we saw Baron Honda received a 4 out of 5! Let's go! Baron Honda deserves all 5 STARS!! Brian McCabe made us feel relaxed, no pressure sales presence and allowed us the freedom to make the choice of picking out our car! The experience was met with such great pleasure that we've been telling everyone! ********* START AT BARON HONDA BEFORE YOU GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!************

Pete1031
5/07/2015

"Knowledgeable staff, meets customer needs. "

Staff was attentive to the specific features and needs I was shopping for. Will, Dominick, Carmen & Joe were professional, helpful and patient. Their staff and vehicle selection influenced my purchase of a 2015 Honda Pilot EXL. This is my second vehicle purchase from Baron Honda within two years.

Jbarile84
5/05/2015

"Easy and painless!!"

This was such a great experience!! Never thought it would be this easy. Walked in and was out in a few hours with a brand new car. Brian made my day and Baron Honda will be recommended to everyone I know for any future car purchases!!

Reviews of Theresa   Neikam