Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
Cortney Mattila
9/27/2016

"Absolutely Fantastic Experience "

Steve and Bobby were really great sales guys. I felt comfortable and happy that I was in good hands. Best experience. They were very helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I went in one day and the next im getting the vehicle!! They gave me a great insurance to call and everything worked out. They're super super friendly and show they care for their customers. Most definitely bringing in my mother and whoever else I can get in there!!

esto55
9/26/2016

"Excellent sales experience."

This is how one imagines the sales process should be.. courteous, well informed and delivered as promised. Robert Noto and the team at Baron Honda exceeded my expectations.. no high pressure sales tactics, a well presented walk thru of how all the features on the Ridgeline worked, and smooth completion with their Finance Manager.

Laurdan
9/19/2016

"We keep coming back"

We have leased four Pilots, two Civic's and two CRV's. We have loved them all. Each transaction went smoothly and we have always been treated courteously. I leased the second CRV this month. The salesman Dustin Resto was absolutely amazing. Probably the best salesperson I have ever seen. He is such a gentleman -- so polite, organized and he managed to answer all of our questions before we asked him. What a wonderful experience -- and what a wonderful guy. So happy!

MikePaster
9/19/2016

"Great Dealership"

I am 66 years old and have purchased many cars in my lifetime. This was the best purchasing experience I've had. Was referred by Costco. I purchased a new Honda Ridgeline RTL-E. The price was the fairest and better than any other dealerships I visited. The trade-in price for for my 2007 Ridgeline was fair. The salesman, Rob Noto, was very pleasant, honest and fair. Theresa Neikam, who was finance and after sale person was also wonderful. There were no typical high pressure sales tactics for extended warranties or other unnecessary options. The owner of the dealership even came out to wish us luck. I am happy to have discovered Baron and will not mind driving the few extra miles to have my truck serviced there.

Stephen McGiff
9/10/2016

"Excellent experience"

Dustin was a consummate professional and easy to deal with. if you want a no hassle, no pressure car experience, this is your place. Again, great experience

JoO67
9/05/2016

"Pleasant and professional"

I knew the exact model and color I wanted, I negotiated the price and went in, met Robert Noto and I am very pleased with my new car. Robert explained everything and was a pleasure to deal with.

George Butler
8/27/2016

"Number 6 at Baron!"

This was our 6th car that we bought/leased at Baron Honda.....this time a 2016 Civic EX. Dustin and Theresa set a new record for us in speed, efficiency and a thoroughly stress free experience. Very impressed! We will definitely be back for number 7!

braedan51
8/26/2016

"Service Department is Extemely Unprofessional"

The Service department at Baron Honda is terrible. I urge anyone buying or seeking repairs to any vehicle to avoid Baron Honda of Medford. My wife dropped of her car for a safety recall on the air bags. After the car was returned she immediately began having an intermittent issue with the car alarm malfunctioning. I returned to Baron Honda, the service manager tested my battery and told me it was dead. Taking him at his word, I replaced the battery. The problem remained. I tested the battery myself and it was not dead, so the $160 non-returnable replacement battery was wasted money. I returned to Baron Honda for a second time and was told that "the car is 13 years old", "We didn't touch the alarm" and that I should just disconnect it. I told them, the alarm and remote start worked on Monday. You worked on the car, now it doesn't work. You told me the battery was dead. It isn't, I'm out $160 because of that and my car is still malfunctioning. At that point the service manager said, "I'm done - go some place else. Get lost" and the service manager slunk off to hide in his office. Baron Honda, their staff is rude, incompetent and unwilling to fix problems created by their employees. DO NOT give them your business.

JimV.
8/13/2016

"terrific car buying expirience "

I recently purchased a new 2017 Honda Ridgeline from Baron Honda. My sales rep Steve J was very knowledgeable, courteous and kept ALL his commitments. The purchase process was straight forward and low pressure. My trade in was assessed by Tom and I was offered a fair value for my vehicle. Finally, the finance manager Joe searched a number of banks and offered me a terrific loan rate. Joe treated me with professionalism and respect and did not try to add unnecessary items to the sale. Overall this was a wonderful car purchasing experience and I would highly recommend the team at Baron Honda to anyone that's in the market for a new Honda vehicle.

Tom (used car trade in), Joe ( finance manager)

Kristen
8/13/2016

"Two thumbs up"

Bobby was very helpful in my search for a new car. Not pushy at all, very friendly, answered all my questions and went above and beyond. He made my car buying experience incredibly smooth and made sure to get me everything I wanted. My family and myself have both worked with him and will recommend him to all family and friends in the future.

Reviews of Robert Noto