Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
Vapegod5000
7/27/2016

"Great service."

They're very hands on and attentive. Personally, I had a great experience at this dealership. Also, the staff there make sure that you as the customer receive the utmost respect and considersation. If I have to buy another car in the future, I'm sure to come right on over here!

Msantiago2205
7/26/2016

"Very helpfull and caring"

Bobby Brodeur made my whole buying experience such a smooth process. He was very helpful and caring. Understanding of my situation. I would recommend him to all wanting to buy or lease a car. I'm confident they will be equally as happy as I am right now. Thank you Bobby ! You are awesome!!

Harry10
7/21/2016

"From the moment me and my wife walked into Baron Honda we..."

From the moment me and my wife walked into Baron Honda we knew we were in the right place. The sales person Jack Curran, who assisted us in the purchase of our new 2013 Honda Civic could not have been anymore knowledge about Honda vehicles. He answered every question that my wife had thrown at him and then some. Jack was a complete gentleman throughout this whole process. From personal on the sales team, to the service department and the management team that Jack had introduced us to, this whole experience felt like a family operation. All in all I can say is that this place is a 5 star class operation. In the near future when your out looking for a new or used vehicle please give Baron Honda a shot you wont be disappointed "TRUST ME". Thanks again Baron. Harry Hughes

Debtom
7/15/2016

"Great experience "

My wife and I went to lease value new car. It was the best experience we ever had. Working with Bobby Broderick was very pleasant he is a very helpful salesman and worked with us and got us the deal we were looking for. We were in and out with our new car in 2 hours. The red bow in our new car was a nice touch. Thank you Bobby for making this happen. We would recommend you to anyone looking to buy or lease a vehicle.

Van63016
7/12/2016

"Great Experience!!! "

This was our 1st time buying a Honda. We were looking for a car in over 10 years. Bobby approach us. I knew just by our 1st meeting, he would be the person we would buy our van from. He answered all of our questions. We felt no pressure to buy. Bobby was extremely patient and kind. The entire buying process was smooth from beginning to end! I would highly recommend Bobby!!!! Thank you for a great experience!!! I love my new Van!!!!!

HappyFitOwner
7/02/2016

"Great experience purchasing a new car"

This was my first time purchasing a new Honda Fit. My salesman, Jack Curran, was very helpful and honest and made the entire process as easy as possible. He also went above and beyond the call of duty as I had forgotten an item in the car I traded-in and he went out of his way to retrieve it and hold onto it for me. Theresa was also very helpful in explaining to me the entire finance process and making sure I understood everything. I'd highly recommend Baron Honda for anyone looking to purchase a Honda.

Clomangino
6/30/2016

"Buying a car from Bobby Brodeur"

We have never had a more pleasant experience buying a car! Bobby was very informative, easy going and honest. We would highly recommend this dealership and Bobby! We also had a wonderful experience with service. We had to have the rotors resurfaced and the service department took us in immediately and we had our new car back in a few hours. Theresa was efficient and very pleasant! So easy to work with!

Newhonda
6/29/2016

"New car experience"

This will be the 3rd car in 13yrs and the same sales people took care of us without any sales pressure. Nice, low key and friendly. Thanks Jack and Joe for answering all of our questions.

newwheels
6/28/2016

"Very helpful and hassle free"

Shopping for my first car was somewhat daunting and I encountered all types of personalities and tricks. However, the dealers at Baron were willing to work with me and answer my questions in a way that felt more honest than the others. They took time to explain the features of the car and seemed to be as enthusiastic about the product as I was. In particular, Dustin went way beyond what was expected and really made the experience enjoyable.

Smyth9779
6/27/2016

"Honesty "

Bobby Brodeur was the salesman who took care of me he was friendly and honest from the beginning. He told me exactly what I could get and what my payment would be. He was a class act from the moment we interacted. I had quite a few horror shows in other dealerships. I told him that and he assured me he wouldn't let me down. And he didn't. Great guy. Great service. Great dealership and I got a great car too. Thanks again to all the staff at Baron Honda.

Reviews of Bobby Brodeur