Baron Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Baron Honda

Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party

"Best Dealership on Long Island"

I was taken aback by how Baron Honda dispelled every bias I held against dealerships and car salesman, all in one afternoon. While I came across a few different individuals at the dealership, I was lucky enough to be taken care of by Mr. Jack Curran, the most genuine car dealer I--and as I would later learn, both my parents--had ever done business with. He was understanding of my inexperience with the car-buying process, and it seemed as though he waived just as many fees as he charged to make the process that much more pleasant. Not once did I feel pressured into buying a car or making a payment that I didn't want; Mr. Curran took on the role of a facilitator who prioritized customer service above all, rather than a dealer who was hungry for another sale. His warm and jovial demeanor made buying my first car that much more enjoyable. Every dealership could learn a thing or two from Baron Honda, and every dealer should take notes whenever Jack Curran steps onto the showroom floor. Ryan H. sends his regards!

"Love My CR-V "

Brian was a pleasure to deal with. No pressure and answered all our questions. It was a great experience and I would recommend HIM to my friends and family.

"Stress free - pleasant"

Just picked up my crv. I'm happy happy happy. This was the very best. Car buying experience ever. No obnxious salesmen. Everyone at baron honda is helpful pleasant and nice. Thank you all for your help.

"Baron Honda surprised me...in a GOOD way!!"

Unfortunately for me, my VW GTI's transmission died on me suddenly. It was getting old and just wasn't worth he huge amount of money needed to repair it. I decided though I'm going to have to get a car loan and get into a bit more debt, I really need a newer car. My first three cars I ever owned were all Hondas before I converted to VW. Anyway I got interested in a Honda CR-Z. I scoured the internet and stumbled on what looked to be a very low mileage , very pristine looking CR-Z that happened to be located at Baron Honda. I also saw what seemed to be a good deal on this model on a slightly newer CR-Z but the dealer was 2 hours away in NJ vs my ride to Baron which was only about 20 minutes. Ah, finally the review. I made an appointment with a guy named Steve J. at Baron..he's in the used car department. From my very first phone call to Steve he JUST sounded like a good guy..hard to explain. I finally get to Baron, meet with Steve and he again just seems like a regular genuine nice person. He showed me the car...and let me sit in it a while alone, NO PRESSURE, I could touch anything I wanted, open the hood, hatch, whatever..no sales pressure nobody looking over your shoulder. Steve returned to the CR-Z which I was now sitting in and asked if I wanted to test drive it. Again no pressure, Steve let me take it for a nice long ride ALONE, which makes a difference cause you don't feel any pressure, you can more concentrate on the actual car. Long story short to my surprise I loved the car. I did not expect to. I sat with Steve..we crunched some numbers..he asked me what I might be comfortable with as far as a monthly payment. The monthly payment was coming out a little too high for my comfort zone. Steve said he'd talk to the general manager see if they can do any better. I never got the general manager's name but he also gave off a pleasant non pushy vibe. Book short, between Steve and the manager they actually reduced the price of the car about $500, promised me a REALLY low rate of 1.9% though I do have really good credit. Again we crunched the numbers, now Steve got me to a monthly payment I was comfortable with. At NO time did I feel ANY pressure at all from Steve or his manager. I agreed to buy the car...and we set the day to pick it up. In the interim I had to contact Steve a few times about a few things I forgot to ask, he was always courteous and had great communication which is rare these days. I came to pick up the car, sat with Theresa in Financing. Theresa was yet another person at Baron who just seemed so pleasant and nice!. She's the one who got me the great rate. Of course her job is also to discuss a warranty I was expecting that. I am NOT a warranty type guy but having had so many problems with my last two Volkswagens I decided to listen..and not JUST say no. She explained about Honda Care...but again NEVER EVER in a pushy sort of way. I actually WANTED a warranty this time around..Theresa worked the numbers out with a little help from my credit card plus extending my loan a few months YET staying at my great rate that I still had my comfortable monthly payment no change in my payment, but now I have a great warranty and peace of mind. Theresa was just so pleasant and patient..again I wasn't expecting that. Once I was all done , saw the car..was detailed rather nicely...noticed a small chip in the paint that may or may not have been there 2 days prior. Steve was nice again, ordered me a free bottle of touch up paint..as the little chip was really no huge deal To sum up this BOOK, My experience with Baron Honda was just wonderful. Totally NOT the usual pushy treatment you usually feel at most dealers. From my experience I would highly recommend this dealer...especially to deal with Steve and Theresa. Also dealt with a Jenna G, Jennider Sugg,, and Amy W on the Internet with my sometimes neurotic e-mails :) and they were also very helpful and courteous. well done Baron Honda!!

"Great Place to buy a car"

Neil is a great sale person, gave him what I what and how much I would like to pay, within half an hour the deal is done. No pressure and no playing games.

"Thank you Baron Honda"

I just bought a CRV from Baron Honda. Jacy Baron was friendly, down to earth and made the entire process so simple. There was no pressure, no surprises and no stress. Jacy was so easy to work with , was very knowledgeable and even helped me set up my phone to bluetooth. Joe in finance was great as well. They both made it an awesome, easy experience. I HIGHLY recommend Baron Honda. They are not like any other dealership I have ever dealt with. They take all the stress out of buying a car! Thank you Jacy and Joe !

"New Honda CRV lease"

Got immediate attention from the second I walked through the door. Super friendly, easy and smooth transaction Best price around, excellent follow up. Will definitely do business again!

"Great, smooth, no headaches! "

I couldn't be more pleased. From start to finish, extremely helpful, knowledgeable, answered all of my questions, followed up with phone calls, made me feel very comfortable, and I knew I wasn't getting ripped off. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking to purchase/lease a Honda to go to Baron!

"Thank You, Steve!"

We had only scoped out one other dealer, then stopped by Baron Honda. Steve Jasuta was an absolute pleasure! He was polite, efficient, and so nice to deal with, that we bought a CRV that day. Steve came to work on his day off and patiently explained all of the vehicle's features to us. He will be my "Go To" Sales Representative when I buy an Accord. We will recommend him to our friends as well.

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE"

GREAT EXPERIENCE AS USUAL..... THIS IS MY THIRD CAR I LEASE WITH JACK AND IT'S BEEN NOTHING BUT A GREAT EXPERIENCE..... KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK JACK.... LOVE: HELENA :)

Reviews of Jack  Curran