Baron Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Baron Honda
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party

"A Very Pleasant Experience"

We were shopping for a used Ridgeline and Baron was our first stop. As we entered the dealership I was certain that we were there just to look and wouldn't settle on the first truck we looked at as we had appointments with other dealers the next day. Fortunately, we met Jack Curran, who pleasant demeanor immediately put us at ease. Aside from a 2011 Ridgeline that we were there to see, Jack suggested we consider a 2013 leftover in the showroom with an advertised price around the same as the 2011. How could we resist! Throughout our experience, we did not feel pressured or uncomfortable. Jack remained cordial and professional, making this a most positive experience and we will not hesitate to recommend Jack and Baron Honda to family and friends in the future.

"Fast and easy"

Was able to get the deal that I saw on TV. Both Steve and Dave answered all my questions and explained the options available to me about the lease. Good test drive, and no problems with finance.

"After leasing 11 Honda's ..."

My wife and I have been with Honda for 15 years. We were going to another dealership for all our leases except for one which I leased from Baron. I would have anxiety attacks when the lease was due. Sitting in front of the finance manager was just short of torture to me. We decided to go to Baron because of the very pleasant experience I had back in 2005. I will never return to the other dealer, Baron is the place! Steve was excellent in explaining everything. There were no surprises when we went to pick up the CR-V. The finance manager was great. My other Honda is due for return in 5 months and I will certainly look forward to going to Baron Honda. Kevin

"Extremely Knowledgeable and Polite"

Jack was extremely knowledgeable and polite throughout the whole deal. He was straight-forward and totally helped us make a wonderful decision. We never felt pressured. It was a very pleasant experience.

"Brian was friendly and helpful"

Brian McCabe was very friendly and helpful. I'm thrilled with my new Honda from Baron. He thoroughly reviewed all the features of my new Civic.

"Excellent. Friendly. Helpful."

Joe Turner was a great salesman who listened to what we wanted and thoroughly explained everything throughout the process. I am so pleased with my brand new 2014 Honda Accord and felt very informed about the car. The service and attentiveness was great, so much so that my mother bought a car the next day. My family has purchased from Baron in the past and I will definitely be there in the future.

"was ready to give u on Honda til I came here"

I haven't bought yet and still need to have some things fall into place before final decision made. I had spent 3 days of going to various dealers including 3 other Honda dealers. I had expected better treatment in Huntington as I bought my last one there and my entire family and some friends and their friends followed suit. After this week I've already told those I have spoken to to not go there anymore and go see Joe at Baron. Even if I don't buy, the way he talked to me and explained things made more sense as he took more time than the others. The Honda Fit I want is not in my budget as they don't negotiate those but he explained it in a way that made sense so that if I can somehow rearrange finances I will go back and I know others I've told will go regardless. I had to be talked into going there as I had been fed up and they were our last stop so I was angry and dejected when I arrived and walked out with a sense of calmness..

"excellent service by mr mc cabe. "

purchased new accord from baron honda. excellent service from mr cabe. i would purchase another car from him and will inform others of the great service by your dealership thank you

brian mc cabe

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at BARON HONDA. Brian McCabe was excellent. Great Service and Great Price. He is the sales associate to see. Thanks for all your help.

"Best Salesman I've Ever Dealt With"

Brian is excellent at what he does. He is very helpful and listened to exactly what I wanted. He sold me the car that provides exactly what I needed. Brian is very friendly and professional.

Theresa Neikam