Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
Daniel
3/18/2015

"First Honda"

Brian and Dominick are great! First time we purchased a Honda and never going back! Brian took care of everything, we sat back and he handled all from start to finish.

christinadesilva28
3/18/2015

"My Honda Odyssey Experience"

I was greeted and helped to find a car that was in great shape and price for my family. Frank was knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. He was able to accommodate all my needs and considers. As the process continued to doing paperwork. It was quick and easy. Not only was he able to keep his word about getting everything done and ready for my pick up; my new car was ready to go after signing my title and registration forms. Great experience!! And Theresa was friendly and ready once I arrived. THANK YOU BOTH FOR ALL YOUR HELP!! MY FAMILY AND I LOVE OUR NEW CAR!!

banor58
3/16/2015

"Best car buying expirience"

There is not much to say other than this was by far, the best car buying experience I have ever had. Rob Noto made it quick and painless. I got exactly what I was looking for with a price I was hoping for. I would not even think about going anywhere else to purchase a Honda product.

fsquire
3/13/2015

"You guys and gals are the best!"

I would like the whole team at Baron Honda for making the purchase and service of my 2010 Honda Pilot the most pleasurable experience I have ever had dealing with any and all dealerships in my entire life...

Jasmine6399
3/11/2015

"Life Saver "

Ive never been to a dealership where they truly try to get you the best deal possible. They didn't give up, and they were able to get me into the car that I Love. Thank you so very much Theresa and Steven.

Bxgirl
3/10/2015

""Bobby B" Made Me Smile ! "

Today I picked up my new 2015 Civic Ex. Car buying is usually such a stressful thing. If it weren't for Baron Honda and my new friend Bobby B, I'm not sure I would have purchased a car so quickly and with complete satisfaction. Bobby was the icing on the cake for me ! He walked me through everything answering questions and explaining things making sure I was comfortable with every aspect of the process. He gave me time to think about my options and I never felt pressured like some salesman and dealers make you feel. I have walked out of many ! Bobby was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He treated me like we were old friends. Baron Honda may just be the best dealer I have ever dealt with by far. I would recommend them especially Bobby, to anyone smart enough to buy a HONDA !

Eddie
3/08/2015

"First Honda"

Brian McCabe, was outstanding in my accord purchase he knew everything about the car and was very professional. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends that are ready to buy a car. My first purchase at baron Honda and I would definitely come back.

brian
3/07/2015

"Back to the Odyssey"

My wife and I went to Baron Honda to trade in our 2013 Honda Pilot and dealt with Jack Curran, who had helped us back in May of 2013. We originally traded in an Odyssey for the Pilot, but had since decided we required the additional space the Odyssey provided. We met with Jack again, and he helped us through a painless, no haggle process of getting us back into a new Odyssey. This is the fourth Honda we have purchased from Baron since 2003. We continue to come back because the buying process is straightforward and eliminates the gimmicks and scams that we have experienced in shopping at other dealerships. Thanks again Jack, see in you 36 months.

bob
3/06/2015

" Baron Honda wins over my business"

I've been leasing and buying Honda's for the past 14 years in about three dealerships. I just wanted to say that the staff at Baron was by far the most friendly, knowledgeable and caring set of people I have ever done business with. Corporate members, you should be very happy that you have such a hard-working group of people representing you in the field. Thanks Steve, my wife loves the car. Thanks again, Bob S.

Cat
3/06/2015

"Red VW convertible"

This is a rebuttal to sabrina22 from 3/1/15. This car most certainly did exist and what you were told was the absolute truth. On Sunday we went to the Baron Honda dealership on 112 in Patchogue at 11 am. We went right to the desk of Bobby who sold us a great car last year. We inquired about the Red 2008 VW convertible that we saw online. He told us all about it and we wanted to see it. He explained it was at the other lot and offered to go get it and bring it back which he did. We test drove it and put a deposit on it by noon. Bottom line this was not a 'fake' ad, they are not horrible people and they certainly do not need to play tricks to get business. They are a very reputable dealership with excellent customer service and go out of their way to satisfy their customers. It is understandable that you were disappointed but what they told you was the truth. We have had nothing but great experiences at Baron Honda and especially our wonderful salesman Bobby.

Reviews of Theresa   Neikam