Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
Happy Honda Lady
4/22/2015

"A pleasure to do business with."

Staff is professional & courteous, dealt with David Burns & he made the whole transaction easy and enjoyable...this is my 5th Honda...and I'll be back.

Quinn4
4/21/2015

"Another great Honda from the best dealer."

My husband and I just bought our 4th Honda from this dealership. Our latest experience was as easy and pleasant as the others have been. This time we dealt with David Burns and he was as polite and helpful and professional as our other buying experiences have been. His knowledge of the car is impressive. He was also readily available for any questions that came up even after we left the showroom. I would heartily recommend this dealership for courteous, professional care in purchasing a new car.

Nads
4/20/2015

"What a Pleasant Experience!!"

I recently leased my 2015 Honda Pilot with Brian McCabe. Brian was extremely professional, courteous, patient and seemed to know a great deal about the car. He made the transition from my old lease to my new seem effortless, which meant a lot to me. I truly enjoyed my experience. In fact, I look forward to releasing with Brian in the future. I would absolutely recommend Brian to my family and friends.

Therese J. O'Connor
4/19/2015

" Always a very comfortable experience !"

Went for service and decided to replace my ten year old Honda Accord on the spot , Steven Jasuta was the perfect salesman to help me do this----polite, , professional , patient and available for continued contact. They had the perfect car for me and he made the process very easy. Together with Dominick and Theresa they facilitated the purchase so that three hours later , I drove home with a new car.

SandyR
4/18/2015

"Incredibly awesome, easy, perfect car buying experience"

I've been driving Hondas for about 30 years. Wanted to buy a new 2015 Accord. Recently moved to a new area and spotted Baron Honda. From the minute we stepped into the showroom and were met by Steve Jasuta, we knew we found the best dealership EVER. No pressure, no "closer" brought in to talk to us; just courtesy, professionalism, friendliness and the right price. I will recommend Baron Honda to all my friends and new neighbors. How nice, not to only get a great price for your new car, but to be treated so wonderfully. Wherever you live...it's definitely worth the trip. Come to Baron and have a terrific experience.

Angela Marie
4/15/2015

"Awesome Experience, Awesome Car!"

Dave did a fantastic job making buying my new car easy. He answered all of my questions and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Baron Honda and Dave.

MikeandStephL
4/15/2015

"Found the used car of our dreams! "

Every car buying experience should be like this!!! On a Sunday afternoon, we walked around the dealership looking to replace my husbands old clunker for something a lot more reliable, and had a few ideas in mind, but knew we wanted to go Honda. After seeing a few cars that might have fit the bill, we walked into the showroom and were greeted by Rob immediately and we explained our situation and he said, I think we might just have the perfect car for you!! - Sure enough, THEY DID!! It was the used car you've heard about all your life, like an urban legend, the little old lady that kept in the garage, used it to get to the doctor's and groceries and that was about it. The car was 10 years old and the trunk still had the new car smell! The Honda Accord had under 70,000 miles on it! The original salesman that sold the woman that very car even shared a few words to us about the car and we felt completely at ease, like this was NO Gimmick and a dream come true! Every car buying experience should be just like this and I can't say enough about Baron Honda! I even think when I'm done with my non-Honda lease, I will be returning to Baron for my new wheels!

Danthebruiser
4/14/2015

"Made the experience very easy ."

Was my first time buying/leasing a car . Jack made the experience very easy and exciting . Would recommend many to go see him and experience it for themselves

mcredidio
4/10/2015

"Awesome"

My husband and I had an awesome experience here. Jack and Dominic were easy to talk to. They were very knowledgeable on the Pilot. They went above and beyond to satisfy my vehicle needs and wants. They made the leasing transition from my previous vehicle to my new Pilot easy and smooth. I'm so happy with my new Honda Pilot!! I will recommend this dealership to my family and friends!

healthy and fit
4/07/2015

"Great New Car Experience"

Steve made buying a new car very easy. I did not feel the pressure that is often felt at other dealerships. He was very friendly, very knowledgable, and kept in touch with me through out the buying process. Steve made the buying experience at Baron a very positive one.

Reviews of Theresa   Neikam