Read Reviews Baron Honda

Tony NotoSales Manager14 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Baron Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Baron Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Baron Honda

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda.

At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

Our Location

Asabel
7/18/2014 10:11:35 AM

Jack  CurranJack Curran

My Review Of Baron Honda:

Went to Jack to lease a brand new fully loaded accord. He was so caring and helped me get a great deal. I loved that he was very personal and friendly. He really does care about getting you the car and deal you want or need. I highly recommend you see Jack!!!

"From Brandy and Lucas"

Thorough39
7/17/2014 11:38:14 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Baron Honda:

My experience with Brian was very great. He is very friendly to all and very helpful. He let me take my time picking out the car , there was no rush involved . I recommend all people in need of a car go to Baron Honda in Patchogue and ask for Brian McCabe. Thankyou!!

Twitter
"By far the best dealership around"

megtodd
7/14/2014 9:45:34 PM

Steve JasutaSteve Jasuta

My Review Of Baron Honda:

I couldn't have asked for my experience to be any better. I have been to plenty other car dealerships and had terrible service, with them being extremely pushy or trying to rip me off. This dealership is the exact opposite! Steve was my sales associate who gave me lots of information on the car I wanted and gave me a great price. He was extremely nice and helpful and made buying a car stress-free and easy. I can't imagine going to another dealership after being here. I recommend this dealership to everyone. Ask for Steve!

Twitter
"They sold me a car full of joy"

americar
7/13/2014 2:04:03 AM

Joseph  TurnerJoseph Turner

My Review Of Baron Honda:

We just proved that every single word of another customer (curtoedw) was accurate. Quote curtoedw "Just purchased my 2014 Odyssey and the experience could not have been better... Joe Turner was my salesman and could not have been any friendlier. No sales pitches, no pressure. If you know what you want he delivers it, hassle free. Finance lady was great as well. Did all the paper work in a short amount of time. Well organized! This is the way a shopping experience should be!!!"

Additional info: Joe's initial quote was already very competitive - no need to shop around; we did shop around to only find this is true. And while some other dealerships were only interested in selling us a car in stock, Joe strove to have satisfied our color preference. Moreover, Joe appeared to know everything of the high-tech Ody and explained them in great detail to us. Theresa Neikam explained clearly every paper we signed and the extended warranty compared with Geico's MBI as well as the maintenance package with the dates that we can exploit at home to think them over... They knew how to make friends with my kids. The little ones were eager to visit Baron Honda again. :-) Thank you!

"The BEST Experience"

curtoedw
7/12/2014 11:39:06 AM

Joseph  TurnerJoseph Turner

My Review Of Baron Honda:

Just purchased my 2014 Odyssey and the experience could not have been better. I had purchased my Pilot from them 8 years earlier which is why we came back to them. Joe Turner was my salesman and could not have been any friendlier. No sales pitches, no pressure. If you know what you want he delivers it, hassle free.
This is the way a shopping experience should be!!!

Twitter
"Great Sales & leasing Consultant, thanks Brian !."

wandananette@gmail.com
7/11/2014 1:51:03 AM

My Review Of Baron Honda:

After looking around for about 2 days we decided to go to Baron Honda which It was going to be our last try. The experience with the others dealers was not the best so we did not have any great expectation, but the minute we arrived and spoke to Brian McCabe, we were pleasantly surprised. At the other dealers I had asked a question about getting leather interiors on a specific car and they all gave me a NO for an answer. That was my first question to Bryan and when his respond was YES, we can, I knew I was about to have a positive and different experience. He made me feel at peace, I was never pressure at all, told him what I wanted and needed and he did not push for more and really did what he could to help. He also was honest, peasant and had a positive attitude which helped me a lot. It was my first time leasing a new car and he made it the best. I was going to give up on looking for a car until I got there and spoke to Bryan. I thank God for putting him on our way. This is my first Honda car and I really love it, I got the car I needed at the right price. I would highly recommend BaronHonda and Bryan McCabe.

"Pleasant"

Gary's
7/10/2014 1:51:28 PM

Steve JasutaSteve Jasuta

My Review Of Baron Honda:

Was very happy with my salesman,no pressure he knew what I wanted and did not push me into spending more on options.was a very pleasant experience with all aspects of purchase. Would recommend friends to this dealership.

"Jack Curran-Great salesman"

Judy94
7/8/2014 5:32:08 PM

Jack  CurranJack Curran

My Review Of Baron Honda:

My husband and I had to find a new salesman at Baron because ours retired. We found Jack Curran he was very informative, felt no pressure with great customer service and help us in every step of the way. Thank you Jack for all the help!

"Great Service"

robertna
7/7/2014 7:34:28 PM

My Review Of Baron Honda:

I found Baron Honda to be very welcoming and they helped me get the right car to fit my needs. I appreciated the positive attitude of the employees there. I would recommend this dealer to others I know and felt that Brian really wanted to get me into the car I wanted at the right price.

Twitter
"Brian McCabe- The Quintessential Salesman"

JanetGoldstein
7/3/2014 10:23:40 AM

My Review Of Baron Honda:

I was pleasantly greeted by Brian as soon as we met for our appointment. He listened to my positive experiences that I've come to know at Baron Honda, and was eager to match it. He took time and care to understand my driving needs presently and those in the near future. He was very relatable and put me at ease. He answered all my questions and never pressured me to make any decisions too hastily. He followed up visits with communications and made the process of turning in my old lease and leasing a new car very seamless! It was done within a week!! I would definitely recommend him to any and all future car buyers that I know! Well done Brian!! See you when my lease is up and when my daughters need their first car.

Reviews 11-20 >>