Baron Honda

Robert Noto, Sales & Leasing, Baron Honda

Robert Noto

Sales & Leasing

January 13, 2017

"Amazing, Smooth, friendly & effortless"

- Erodexker215

2016 went out with a bang after our Honda was in a horrific accident. After the holidays my husband and I started shopping around. Baron Honda was the best for it's price. It's salesman, Sonny Rahim was humble, kind and helpful beyond words them self. Joe in Finance amazing, knew everything to crunch numbers and make the deal itself go quickly and painlessly, and the General Manager, Tony, who came to stop in and see if there was anything we needed throughout the transaction. All three of these men were amazing and their knowledge of each process that pertained to their jobs specifically. They catered to everything that was needed to make the transaction go smoothly. We had an appointment to pick up our car and we were out of there within the hour, no funny business. Very honest and that is what will keep me returning when we buy our next Honda. They are by far one of the most down to earth dealerships you will find out there. Tell them the Rodeckers sent you their way, you will not be disappointed. My boys are in love with our new 2017 Pilot. It is our family car and our chocolate lab will love it once we get her a blanket for the back seat. Happy New Year and we are excited to welcome the Black Pilot into our Family. We are in love. Thank you does not do you guys enough justice, but Thank you for everything that was done to make this as painlessly as possible.

January 05, 2017

"Ecstatic daughter "

- Nursejenette

The professional manner Bobby was towards myself and my daughter. We first came into the show room in November to check out a used Pilot. My daughter struggled with not getting the Funds she hoped for with trade in. ( learning curve) felt she could sell on her own . But I must say Bobby continued to inform Nina about the pilot that she continued to desire texting back and fourth. Well just before New Years ! My daughter returned with mama in tow once again to purchase and trade in. Wow! And what did Bobby do he made it happen not only to give his previous offer but did go the extra mile, getting us another keyless key and a few other extras. My husband and are pleased by your non pressure and your ability to deal with the numerous concerns and questions my daughter placed upon you which you explained until she understood. PS the truck drives fantastic in rain and snow!! Extra sense of security Thankyou again, we would defiantly recommend Baron Honda and to see Bobby

January 03, 2017

"Wow what an easy transaction !"

- lou430

My experience with Bobby Brodeur could not have been any easier. I traveled 50 miles to Baron Honda and was worth every mile. Not only did they give more for my trade but they offered every discount program available. It felt like part of a family which is a rarity nowadays. If you are in the market to buy a Honda please give Bobby and Baron Honda a visit. I am sure you will be leaving a positive review as well.

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party