Baron Honda

Will Combs

February 26, 2017

"Honda purchase"

- Marin8s

I have nothing but good things to say about my car buying experience. They were knowledgeable, friendly and took time to explain everything in the vehicle before sending me on my way.

February 21, 2017

"Great dealership, great service!"

- shunnew

After an awful visit to Apple Honda in Riverhead - which I would strongly advise everyone to AVOID - it was a breath of relief to discover Baron Honda which was clean, well organized and graced with a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. Steve Brodeur took excellent care of us, did not "hard sell" us at all, but just told us what we needed to know, made everything smooth and simple and gave us a fair price that did not require any wrangling. Thanks!

February 21, 2017

"Great service , nice person, the best possible experience"

- Victor

I have really great experience in buying new Honda CRV 2017 via Baron Honda. Dustin is professional , understanding and very polite. highly recommend. Victor Romanov

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party