Baron Honda

Robert Noto, Sales & Leasing, Baron Honda

Robert Noto

Sales & Leasing

December 07, 2016

"We are lucky we met Bobby!"

- Greg L.

My wife was in the market for a new CRV because her lease was up, so she decided to go to Baron Honda to check the 2016 model. We are super lucky that Bobby was her sales agent because he got her an amazing deal and made the process so easy for her. After we got the CRV, my wife mentioned to Bobby that I was looking to trade-in my 2013 Accord EX-L, even though I loved that car, I needed a more manageable payment. He did everything in his power and got me a 2016 Civic EX and I actually think I like it more than my old Accord. Again, he made the experience so comfortable and accommodating that there is no one I will ever go to but him for all my cars in the future. I'm already spreading the word to family and friends because there is no need to go to other places with high-pressure sales guys when you could go to Baron and work with someone honest, who truly wants to help his customers make a smart purchase when buying a car. Thanks again for everything. Bobby, we will sending off a Christmas card to you soon!

December 01, 2016

"2 Hondas Purchased"

- Ricksue

Steve was very friendly and knowledgeable. Spent a lot of time with us and we never felt pressured. The cars/models/color we wanted were in stock!. Gave us a good price for our trade ins. .We had a quote from another dealer which we never told Steve about and he saved us a few dollars. No hassles, gimmicks (let me see what I can do routine), Picked up our cars a couple of days later. He was very helpful with showing us the new features, and even synced our phones. Theresa was a sweetheart and we didn't feel any pressure regarding the extended warranty. We purchased 6 Hondas over the years from another dealer and after my experience with Baron Honda, I think Steve should give that dealer lessons on how to sell a car.

November 30, 2016

"Amazing!"

- LAURA GERKEN

Rob Noto made my experience so effortless. I never felt pressured at all. Overall, I was very pleased with him as my salesperson. Rob showed me several vehicles and made sure that the truck I chose was all that i wanted and more! I love my new truck! So happy!

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party