Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
AF
5/24/2016

"We had a wonderful experience with Baron Honda."

Our Sales Representative Dustin was extremely helpful. He was friendly, polite, and delivered the car we wanted, at the price we needed. I would recommend family and friends to pay him a visit when shopping for a vehicle. Theresa in Finance was welcoming, professional, and had us out the door quickly. Overall it was a great experience!

Nommus
5/23/2016

"Very Professional Dealership"

I am currently looking for a new vehicle to commute to work. I called down to Baron Honda and reached their representative by the name of Ken. Ken was able to discuss vehicle options, without any pressure to buy, he even gave me pricing over the phone for each vehicle I was inquiring about. He was honest, respectful and professional about the whole conversation. I will certainly be purchasing a Honda for my next vehicle from Baron Honda and would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family! Thank You Ken!

Car friend
5/23/2016

"Great job"

My Husband and I were very pleased to meet and work with Mr. Steven Jasuta at Baron Honda. Steve was very pleasant and helpful in assisting us in the selection of our Honda Accord. We truly appreciate his professional and friendly manner and would definitely recommend our family and friends to this dealership. Thanks again!

TomFitz
5/19/2016

"Sales Rep "

I was at Baron Honda and met sales rep Mr Jack Curran. He was very professional and knowledgable. It was a pleasure to work with him on my new van. I will recommend him to all my friends, neighbors and family if they are looking to purchase a Honda.

nrandone
5/07/2016

"Fantastic "

I just bought my first car at Baron Honda from Jack Curran. He was extremely welcoming and helpful. I was not pushed to purchase a more expensive model or even a more expensive trim. He wanted me to be completely comfortable and I was. I can't imagine anybody would be better to work with on my new car purchase. Even if there is a closer dealer, I would recommend making the drive to Baron to chat with Jack.

margaretm5
5/02/2016

"Second experance buying as good as the first."

Our second time in two years buying a Honda from Baron Honda. Dustin was helpful & friendly. went out of his way to find the car we were looking for. We also had Jack talking to us because we Bought a car from him 2two years ago and he did remember us and we remembered how great he treated us.. I recommend dealing with Baron Honda for a great experience in car buying.

AI
4/30/2016

"Only reason to go is Jack Curran--he is awesome"

the dealership is a dive. Jack Curran is the only bright spot. Dealership a few miles away blows this one away. If Jack Curran ever switched dealerships, I would follow. The owner of this dealership should spend a little $$ and update the showroom... I was also quoted $895 to install roof racks! No way that is in line....

Raquel G
4/25/2016

"Easiest car buying experience so far!"

I live out of state and was so impressed how quickly and efficiently this dealership handled and addressed all of my needs and questions. I did not expect to find a car so soon but was 100 percent satisfied with the customer service and care Will Combs provided as the sales representative. I drove the car out of the lot the very next day and could not be happier! Thanks to him and the finance manager, Joe Giella, I felt like I was in good hands the whole time. Very up front, very accommodating, and very friendly! Highly recommended car buying/leasing experience here!

Zarar K
4/22/2016

"Excellent and friendly buying experience!"

I purchase a new vehicle every 2-3 years, I have been to several dealerships throughout Long Island and Queens, so far this has been the best experience I've had thus far. I had the pleasure of working with Dustin, he broke down all the features and trim levels of each car. Working with a small time frame, he made the experience very seamless, gave me an excellent price on the vehicle (negotiating with 3 other dealers in the area). Dustin was available to answer all my questions even on his personal time, making sure I knew exactly what I was purchasing and getting the best deal possible. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking to very good deal on their next vehicle and personally recommend reaching out to Dustin. A+ Experience Overall!

FrichCo
4/20/2016

"Best car buying experience to date "

I bought my last car at Apple Honda in Riverhead - so I called them up, and they wouldn't even take $100 of the price even though they had a car listed on their site for that amount. So I checked out Baron - they gave me an insanely good offer, no haggling, plus more on the trade in that Apple Honda was offering. Rob was great - super easy to deal with. I couldn't recommend them more.

Reviews of Jack  Curran