Baron Honda

17 Medford Avenue,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Baron Honda Info
About Baron Honda

See why we are American Honda Corporations #1 recommended dealer out of 1,048 dealers in the nation. You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the New York Honda dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Honda customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Honda customers quickly learn that shopping at Baron Honda means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Honda dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving Long Island Honda buyers real price quotes on the Honda they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from Long Island Honda dealers and our New York Honda customers here in Long Island and throughout the entire state of New York choose Baron Honda. At Baron Honda we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Honda New York dealers as well. Baron Honda maintains a large selection of quality used Honda NY driven vehicles and Honda Certified Used Cars for used Honda shoppers to choose from. Our used Honda inventory is highlighted by our selection of Honda Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Baron Honda we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Honda whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Honda Long Island car or new Honda vehicle, you can keep your Honda running like new at our Honda Service New York facility. Our factory certified Honda service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Honda from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Honda Service Center right here in Patchogue, New York. Looking for Honda Parts New York? Baron Honda has all of the Honda parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Baron Honda, a New York Honda dealership for New York shoppers.

About Baron Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Rental Car Through 3rd Party
ldb1961
7/03/2015

"Bobby & Theresa were AWESOME !!!!"

This was my first experience at Baron Honda. Bobby was wonderful. I did not feel the typical salesman pressure. He was very professional, friendly, & caring. He went above & beyond in making sure I was "a happy camper". Theresa was great, she did everything in her power to get my loan approved, & to help me get into my new car. I WILL DEFINITELY BE BRINGING/SENDING THEM ALL THE BUSINESS I CAN THANK YOU BOBBY & THERESA, I AM A VERY HAPY HONDA OWNER

Joan k

"Satisfied customer"

My experience at Baron was very positive . I walked into the showroom on Thursday evening & spoke to Will Combs . I let Will know that I was looking to lease an Accord . Will couldn't have been more helpful . I walked out of the dealer 45 minutes later with a signed contract & scheduled to pick up my car the next day . No hassle or sales pressure . The whole experience was painless & couldn't have been made any simpler . It was a pleasur doing business with Will & Baron Honda. I would definetly recommend them to anyone . I career is in customer service & I rate their service as excellent.

Will Combs

samanthab1090
7/03/2015

"Bobby was great! Will always go back to him!"

Always a great experience at Baron. Bobby was attentive, professional, and passionate about giving me everything I wanted with my new beautiful leased 2015 civic EX coupe! Theresa is a sweet heart too and made everything smooth and simple when dealing with finances. Comfortable, easy going, friendly atmosphere! It was a pleasure! Thank you!

Pettyboy11937
6/30/2015

"Jack Curran"

Jack Curran immediately put me at ease and helped me with my car-buying decision. His genuineness and enthusiasm for family, music and sports gave us lots to talk about while filling out paperwork. Great to find someone so real and kind at a dealership. Thanks Jack!

Meliss9933
6/29/2015

"3Rd lease with Jack"

Just leased our 3Rd Civic in 3 years. Every year and a half we come back to see Jack Curran. Both my husband and I drive Civics. Jack has always been more than accommodating to us. He's never tried to sell us anything. He knows his cars and just asks us what we need. He's warm and trust worthy. I won't work with anyone else. We'll be back in the end of 2016 for my husband's next car!

Dhapjr
6/27/2015

"Smooth transaction"

For my first time leasing I had the best experience dealing with Steve Jasuta and Theresa Niekam. They are friendly and knowledgable. Any questions or concerns were answered quickly and professionally in a comfortable atmosphere. No rushing or harassing, just a good deal for a quality product. Thank you Steve and Theresa.

Carguy22
6/24/2015

"Great experience very helpful"

Great sales rep( Dave burns) very informative. Gave all the options I had and let me pick the best for me. Friendly atmosphere in the dealership.

Carlos55
6/22/2015

"Ask For Jack"

Jack a true professional. His experience and mind set is all about the customer being happy. He listen, know his cars and has great stories to tell. At one moment I no longer felt like a customer but a family member. Thank You Jack for making my first auto purchase a simple and enjoyable experience.

Theresa , Thank You for making the finance process fast and simple to understand. You're a true professional .

tvanwart
6/20/2015

"I will never use another dealership ever again!"

The staff are so courteous and helpful. I worked with Jack Curren and Theresa Neikam who both took excellent care of me and were able to put me in a new car for a very affordable price. They took the time to make sure I was aware of all parts of the finance contract. Jack even called my insurance company for me to prepare the transfer of cars. The whole transition was easy and stress free.

Vic M
6/19/2015

"Exceptional car buying experience..."

Have to say that the folks down at Baron Honda are an extremely courteous & professional team of individuals who made my car purchasing experience a pleasure from start to finish. I especially enjoyed working with Brian McCabe in sales. His pleasant personality immediately put me at ease. Genuinely friendly & sincere....liked him right away. Great atmosphere at Baron Honda.

Reviews of Brian McCabe