Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Omaha, Nebraska 68118
Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

unitedpoultry
5/19/2015

"Didn't post my original reviewl "

I purchased a used 2002 Toyota Tacoma from this dealer and they covered up serious damage to the truck frame. They undercoated the vehicle with a thick tar like substance, which covered up the extreme rust damage to the frame of the vehicle. Then they somehow got my scathing review scrubbed from this web site. So after driving the truck from Omaha, NE to Colorado, I concluded that the truck needed new shocks (not unexpected because of age of vehicle). So I purchased said shocks, and as I was installing the new shocks, I discovered an area of the frame which was not coated with the heavy tar like under coating. As I probed around with my hand in that area of the frame, I was able to push my bare fingers through the frame and actually tear out parts of the frame with my bare hands. I was in total shock by this discovery. I nearly freaked out and eventually contacted Toyota USA by telephone and was told to immediately take the vehicle to my local Toyota dealer. I took it in the next day and the local dealer would not let me have my truck back, because its frame made the truck too dangerous to drive. Long story a bit shorter, I had to have a new frame installed in the vehicle. A task which took nearly 1 month and cost in excess of $14,000.00. Thankfully Toyota USA covered all expenses. I could in NO good conscience recommend Baxter Chrysler Jeep to anyone. They will lie and cover up and cheat to steal money. I'm thankful that I did not die in an accident caused by the faulty vehicle they sold me, as I drove nearly 800 miles to my home in Colorado. What a horrible experience

Eric Collins

Big trucks Castillo Family
5/15/2015

"BEST TRUCK SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

AJ was very helpful upfront an honest! We enjoyed doing business with him an Baxter we recommend anyone looking for a knowledgeable sales associate! We will be back for sure an appreciate all the help from everyone

Amos Foresta

mdko27
4/20/2015

"Horrible Place - WORST DEALERSHIP AROUND"

I will never set foot inside of this dealership again. It is sad that the other performance dealerships in the Omaha Area will be bearing the "Baxter" name in the near future. My wife was involved in a car accident and the following week we walked into this dealership after being referred here by a co-worker. From the moment we got there it was horrible. We waited to be met by a salesperson. Once with one salesman, we were rotated between about 3 other salesman. We had our 9 month old daughter with us and they continued to put us on ice and keep us waiting well into the night even when we were literally the only ones still in the dealership. We made 3 trips to the dealership trying to negotiate a price. The finance lady (Samantha Giese) told us (verbatim) "What ever rate we get back from the bank we are going to mark it up at least 2 points" What sort of sales tactic is this!?!? The "sales manager" kept coming to us with "deals" and come to find out they were never going to be able to meet those numbers they were just trying to ice us. We found that out because we eventually bought a car from performance (which is part of the same company) and they let us know that there was no intention to give us the price they were quoting us. Lastly the worst part of the experience was the moment we asked to speak to finance about interest rates the salesman tried to make us sign a purchase agreement before we would even know what our rates would be or the final price of the car. I was shocked! If you ever go to buy a car in the omaha area stay FAR FAR AWAY from the baxter located at 17950 Burt Street, Omaha,NE 68118. You will thank me later.

cedric anderson, ross, samantha giese, whitney

April 23, 2015

On behalf of our dealership, I would like to express my sincerest apologies regarding any miscommunication you experienced with the purchase of your vehicle. We take pride in providing our customers with the best customer services possible, and I am sorry that we were not able to provide you with anything less than an exceptional experience. If you have a few minutes, I would like to speak with you in further detail so we can see about avoiding similar instances going forward, and possible rebuilding your trust with our company. Feel free to reach me at any time that is best for you at 402-493-7800. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely—Rick Menicucci, General Manager.

Boomer
3/30/2015

"Cedric Anderson"

The best car sales person in Omaha is Cedric Anderson at Baxter. He helped us look at cars and we got the deal we wanted. We were able to find a town and country van really that we really liked. We highly recommend Cedric and the service department at Baxter

Cedric Anderson

April 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team here at Baxter CJDR. Cedric ahs been a part of our team for quite some time and I am pleased to hear that he was able to get you the deal you wanted on your new Chrysler Town & Country. I hope you enjoy your new van for years to come. Thank you for your business--Rick Menicucci, General Manager.

dachip03
3/29/2015

"dissatisfied with my purchase "

I purchased a used car from Baxter recently. The staff was friendly and not hard to deal with. I wanted to stick within a certain price range and get a certain price for my trade in. They managed to keep me within my price range. However, the did this by extending my loan so they could give me less on my trade in, $9000 less then kbb recommends. I didn't realize this so all in all its my fault. I just wish the staff would have explained this better prior to my final signature. Cause I surely would have walked.

idk

April 23, 2015

On behalf of our dealership, I want to apologize for any miscommunication that you may have experienced during your recent purchase. Customer service and satisfaction is our main priority and we certainly never meant to mislead you in anyway. If you are interested, I would like to speak with you in further detail regarding your experience so we can see about finding a solution that would be to your satisfaction. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 402-493-7800. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely--Rick Menicucci, General Manager.

Hfrank
3/02/2015

"Steer clear "

Sales people are good, nice and friendly. If you do go steer clear of Stacy in financing. She's a bully and is impatient. She does not put your needs first and seems to only care about her interests.

Rick B., Stacy G.

April 23, 2015

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and I am sorry if you felt uncomfortable in any way during your time at our dealership. If you are willing, I would like the opportunity to speak with you in further detail so we can see about finding a solution that would be to your satisfaction. Please contact me at a time that is best for you at 402-493-7800. Sincerely—Rick Menicucci, General Manager.

Colby
1/07/2015

"Great experience!!"

I've dealt with a number of car dealerships over the past 10 years or so. Most of the time they are way to pushy and in your face. I was greeted by Kendal. He was very pleasant and let me lead the conversation. Which is how it should go. they were speedy with the paper work I needed to complete to get my car and by the time I was done my vehicle was detailed and ready. The only complaint I have is with the finance department. The gentleman that I had to deal with was not too bright and wouldn't listen to what I was saying. He was repeating questions over and over and turning away when I would answer them. He couldn't understand why I didn't want to pay almost $4000 for an extended warranty nor did he understand why I didn't want the gap insurance. No matter how many times I tried to talk to him he would give me a deer in the headlights look! Over all my experience was excellent!! Great people, and a good environment! The finance guy needs to be put in a position were he doesn't deal with customers anymore.

Kendell Wickwire

Melvin
12/26/2014

"12-20-14 I went for oil change and then purchased 2014 truck"

On 12-20-14 I went in for oil change. On my previous vehicle. Then I went looking for " LD!" He answer all my questions and gave me a sales person name Dave Wennekmap. I was happy with my results. I spoke with Stacy Glynn with the under coat/ interior and that was great experience and very detailed!

Dave Wennekmap and Stacy Glynn and LD

Dan Rohlfing
11/13/2014

"Cedric Anderson- long distance buying"

Because I was looking for a very specific used Jeep Grand Cherokee with the altitude package I was forced to look in a larger area than the St. Louis area in which I live. I found the jeep I wanted and it happened to be on baxters lot. When I called I got a salesman named Cedric Anderson who did a great job helping me buy a vehicle from a different state. Cedric sent multiple photos and videos to give me a more complete view of the jeep. I ended up buying the jeep and when it arrived in STL it was everything Cedric promised it would be. Overall it was a good car buying experience. Would recommend buying a car from Cedric at Baxter, he did a great job..

Cedric Anderson

November 13, 2014

I want to thank you for taking some time to express your satisfaction with others. We certainly appreciate your business and I am happy to hear that Cedric was able to make your purchase as easy as possible for you. Don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything else we can do to help you with. Thank you--Rick Menicucci, General Sales Manager.

jsc4144
11/12/2014

"John Collins"

We needed to replace our Jeep Patriot that was destroyed in an accident. Worked with Kurston Dowd and he helped me find another Patriot. He did a fine job and as it turned out, this was his first sale and I was proud to cut off his tie!

Kurston Dowd

November 13, 2014

Sorry to hear about your accident and your previous Jeep; however, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you find a new Patriot to love. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and I am glad to hear we were about to meet your expectations. Enjoy your new Jeep Patriot and let us know if there's anything we can do to help going forward. Thank you--Rick Menicucci, General Sales Manager.