Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Omaha, Nebraska 68118
Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info

Bswanson123
8/14/2015

"Overwhelmed with Scott and his no pressure dealing"

Scott went above and beyond my expectations. He made my wife and I completely comfortable with our purchase. I have a hard time buying a vehicle as is but this was our first and last stop for my new truck. Highly suggested Scott and Baxter!

Bryant Moran, Paul Neneman

mgerber1
7/15/2015

"Poor Experience at Baxter"

I had so many headaches with Baxter and nearly 2 months after buying my car I'm steal dealing with their poor service. The titling department had the wrong VIN number on my paperwork and seemed to not think this was a problem and that I should register my car anyway - yes, they wanted me to register the WRONG vehicle. Baxter told me they would fax the correct paperwork to the DMV and after 3 trips and waiting in long lines at the DMV, they finally put the correct VIN on my papers. They also had the wrong VIN on my account so I could not make my first payment. The finance department said they'd fix this but to this day it still has not been corrected so my payment is now delinquent. After over a month of unreturned phone calls, finance said they had made my payment but when I called the payment processing center, they still had not received the payment that was past due. On top of that, I've had multiple service issues with my car and when I bring it in, I leave with a car that still is not fixed. I understand mistakes happen but my biggest frustration is they continue to happen with no resolve. If Baxter would proactively work to fix the problem or at least return my phone calls, I would not be writing this review. But since I am still having problems getting my VIN # corrected on my account and payment made along with my car fixed, I feel the need to share my poor experience with others. Also, I've tried contacting the GM by phone and email but he is also unresponsive. Apparently the issues start at the top and trickle down. For those in the market for a new car, consider buying from someplace who places an emphasis on delivering a high level of customer satisfaction - because clearly this is Baxter's last concern.

Tyler Seaman

July 17, 2015

I want to personally apologize for the series of miscommunication between employees at our dealership. Our priority is to provide nothing less than exceptional customer service and I’m sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations. Thank you for bringing this to my attention as it allows us to take a look at areas in which we can improve. At your earliest convenience, please give me a call at so we can discuss your experience and figure out how to make things right. If I’m out of the office, leave your name and a contact number or feel free to email me at rmenicucci@baxterauto.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely –Rick Menicucci, General Manager

lja438
7/10/2015

"Purchasing a used vehicle"

We had never been to Baxter before and went there to look at a used minivan we had seen on the internet. We were met by Eric Collins and he was very friendly and genuine, not the stereotypical used car salesman. He showed us some vehicles and one caught our eye and he worked with us to get what we considered a fair price for the vehicle. Everyone in the dealership treated us nicely and with respect. We would recommend Baxter Chrysler and Eric Collins to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Eric Collins, Sales person and a very nice and professional gentleman in finance whose name I cannot read.

July 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. I'm glad to hear that Eric listened to what you wanted and got you into the right car. At Baxter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, our priority is exceptional customer service. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Best --Rick Menicucci, General Manager

BrittanyDodd18
6/24/2015

"Excellent Service (Gene Bell) "

The service I received at this dealership was outstanding. The sales consultant Gene Bell actually took the time to really listen to the wants and needs of a new vehicle and staying within a very reasonable price range that I can afford comfortably. I love my new car and the service I received definitely looking forward to doing business there in the future.

Gene Bell

Don't buy here
6/15/2015

"Completely awful. Worst car experience I've ever had. "

Tyler wright is the only positive in a dealership full of arrogant salesmen. The gm is rude and they slowly run up the price of the vehicle the further the process goes. Would not recommend the"popsicle stand of a dealership"to my worst enemy.

All worthless

unitedpoultry
5/19/2015

"Didn't post my original reviewl "

I purchased a used 2002 Toyota Tacoma from this dealer and they covered up serious damage to the truck frame. They undercoated the vehicle with a thick tar like substance, which covered up the extreme rust damage to the frame of the vehicle. Then they somehow got my scathing review scrubbed from this web site. So after driving the truck from Omaha, NE to Colorado, I concluded that the truck needed new shocks (not unexpected because of age of vehicle). So I purchased said shocks, and as I was installing the new shocks, I discovered an area of the frame which was not coated with the heavy tar like under coating. As I probed around with my hand in that area of the frame, I was able to push my bare fingers through the frame and actually tear out parts of the frame with my bare hands. I was in total shock by this discovery. I nearly freaked out and eventually contacted Toyota USA by telephone and was told to immediately take the vehicle to my local Toyota dealer. I took it in the next day and the local dealer would not let me have my truck back, because its frame made the truck too dangerous to drive. Long story a bit shorter, I had to have a new frame installed in the vehicle. A task which took nearly 1 month and cost in excess of $14,000.00. Thankfully Toyota USA covered all expenses. I could in NO good conscience recommend Baxter Chrysler Jeep to anyone. They will lie and cover up and cheat to steal money. I'm thankful that I did not die in an accident caused by the faulty vehicle they sold me, as I drove nearly 800 miles to my home in Colorado. What a horrible experience

Eric Collins

Big trucks Castillo Family
5/15/2015

"BEST TRUCK SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!"

AJ was very helpful upfront an honest! We enjoyed doing business with him an Baxter we recommend anyone looking for a knowledgeable sales associate! We will be back for sure an appreciate all the help from everyone

Amos Foresta

mdko27
4/20/2015

"Horrible Place - WORST DEALERSHIP AROUND"

I will never set foot inside of this dealership again. It is sad that the other performance dealerships in the Omaha Area will be bearing the "Baxter" name in the near future. My wife was involved in a car accident and the following week we walked into this dealership after being referred here by a co-worker. From the moment we got there it was horrible. We waited to be met by a salesperson. Once with one salesman, we were rotated between about 3 other salesman. We had our 9 month old daughter with us and they continued to put us on ice and keep us waiting well into the night even when we were literally the only ones still in the dealership. We made 3 trips to the dealership trying to negotiate a price. The finance lady (Samantha Giese) told us (verbatim) "What ever rate we get back from the bank we are going to mark it up at least 2 points" What sort of sales tactic is this!?!? The "sales manager" kept coming to us with "deals" and come to find out they were never going to be able to meet those numbers they were just trying to ice us. We found that out because we eventually bought a car from performance (which is part of the same company) and they let us know that there was no intention to give us the price they were quoting us. Lastly the worst part of the experience was the moment we asked to speak to finance about interest rates the salesman tried to make us sign a purchase agreement before we would even know what our rates would be or the final price of the car. I was shocked! If you ever go to buy a car in the omaha area stay FAR FAR AWAY from the baxter located at 17950 Burt Street, Omaha,NE 68118. You will thank me later.

cedric anderson, ross, samantha giese, whitney

April 23, 2015

On behalf of our dealership, I would like to express my sincerest apologies regarding any miscommunication you experienced with the purchase of your vehicle. We take pride in providing our customers with the best customer services possible, and I am sorry that we were not able to provide you with anything less than an exceptional experience. If you have a few minutes, I would like to speak with you in further detail so we can see about avoiding similar instances going forward, and possible rebuilding your trust with our company. Feel free to reach me at any time that is best for you at 402-493-7800. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely—Rick Menicucci, General Manager.

Boomer
3/30/2015

"Cedric Anderson"

The best car sales person in Omaha is Cedric Anderson at Baxter. He helped us look at cars and we got the deal we wanted. We were able to find a town and country van really that we really liked. We highly recommend Cedric and the service department at Baxter

Cedric Anderson

April 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team here at Baxter CJDR. Cedric ahs been a part of our team for quite some time and I am pleased to hear that he was able to get you the deal you wanted on your new Chrysler Town & Country. I hope you enjoy your new van for years to come. Thank you for your business--Rick Menicucci, General Manager.

dachip03
3/29/2015

"dissatisfied with my purchase "

I purchased a used car from Baxter recently. The staff was friendly and not hard to deal with. I wanted to stick within a certain price range and get a certain price for my trade in. They managed to keep me within my price range. However, the did this by extending my loan so they could give me less on my trade in, $9000 less then kbb recommends. I didn't realize this so all in all its my fault. I just wish the staff would have explained this better prior to my final signature. Cause I surely would have walked.

idk

April 23, 2015

On behalf of our dealership, I want to apologize for any miscommunication that you may have experienced during your recent purchase. Customer service and satisfaction is our main priority and we certainly never meant to mislead you in anyway. If you are interested, I would like to speak with you in further detail regarding your experience so we can see about finding a solution that would be to your satisfaction. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 402-493-7800. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely--Rick Menicucci, General Manager.