Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

6401 6th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion Info
About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

At BayRidgeToyota.com you can review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the all new redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available to you. Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Bay Ridge Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we're including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's complimentary peace of mind. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep the largest inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Bay Ridge Toyota’s service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Bay Ridge Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 995-2299. Bay Ridge Toyota 6401 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220

About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

• Indoor Delivery Center
satisfied customer
7/19/2015

"Outstanding"

I first entered the Bay Ridge Toyota Scion dealership in April, I was immediately greeted by Emanuel Pena, Sales & his Sales Manager, Lester Jones. They made my car buying experience a pleasure as they were extremely patient & courteous. I am a little picky but they continued working with me over the course of 3 months to find my ideal vehicle. They listened & understood what I was looking for in a vehicle. Understanding my goals, each time a vehicle came into the dealership they felt I might be interested in, they would immediately give me a call. As I mentioned, I am a little picky so it gave me a good feeling to know they didn't mind putting in the extra effort. This dynamic duo hung in there with me & by July, with the final touches of the Financial Manager, Mark Wilmot, I happily drove away in a vehicle that was a perfect fit. Mark was very personable & took the time to make me comfortable by answering all of my financial questions. From start to finish Emanuel, Lester & Mark made it a pleasure to do business with this dealership.

lou
6/29/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

Just bought an awesome Certified Pre-Owned 2012 Toyota Camry SE with the help and patience of my salesman, Monir and a wonderful and respectful manager, Lester. Thank you gentlemen for making my dream come true! Looking forward to picking up my car!

Monir Islam

beshaktiyoga
6/22/2015

"Great Energy and Continued Effort!"

Lester was incredible to work with though the process was longer than I was hoping for when setting out to buy a new car. He not only worked hard to find me the best car for the price range I was looking to stay within, but he was open and honest throughout the entire search as obstacles came up (as they always do when setting out to buy a certified used car I'm sure). I also appreciated how connected Lester was to us the entire time. He always put us first before any car, any sale. Much appreciated for his time, efforts, and good energy. Totally stoked to be driving my Prius today!

Jskolnick
6/07/2015

"Amazing experience (again)"

After having our 2009 Prius in the Service Dept and realizing that it wasn't worth continuing to put money into the car (although the price of the repairs was fine), we decided to buy with a trade in a new Prius. We worked with Adam, Jerry, Raza, and Dave who made sure that our experience was painless and stress free. These individuals were considerate of all the variables that go into a customers experience of trading in, financing a new car, and also dealing with DMV and Car Insurance. Additionally, as this was an unexpected purchase, they were able to what could have been a very upsetting situation and turn it into one that was pleasant and smooth. This is our 4th car that we have bought at Bay Ridge Toyota and even though we live in another boro, we will continue to come to them instead of our local dealers because of the amazing customer service that we have received each time.

Jskolnick
6/07/2015

"Toyota Prius 2009 Owner"

After bringing our car in for the 3rd time for a noise off the front passenger's wheel, the service dept was able to identify the noise as part of damage that due to an accident that another shop had "fixed". The dept helped us deal with our insurance company, fix the damage, and kept us up to date with the repairs. If they had not found the problem, our car would have not been safe to drive anymore. They also were willing to work with us regarding a rental car. Everyone we worked with was professional and polite.

MErnestTC12
6/06/2015

"Toyota Corolla 2012 Customer "

Today's service was amazing! Emmanuel was very friendly and helpful from the first word "Hello" to "Glad you like it, see you soon". Then to Lester being very detailed and also being my Twin :-)..... And let's not forget Mark, his patience was amazing. I overall love my Car and the service. I will definitely refer family, friends and strangers to Bay Ridge Toyota!

E.Diaz
5/24/2015

"Awesome experience"

Adam, Jerry, and Raza made the experience of purchasing a car with.as little stress as possible. They worked diligently to answer all questions and clear up any thoughts I had. They searched for the best price and helped me with all the research. They explained with clarity all my options not only in the here and now but for the future. I never felt pressured or pushed at any point but rather I was told to think about it and see what works best for you. I was at other dealerships prior to this one. I must say that Adam and Jerry were phenomenal salesman. Raza was extremely helpful in explaining and finalizing the paperwork. Thank you for making the experience of buying a car easy and practical. I recommend anyone looking for a car to try these guys out

165baltic
5/24/2015

"Memorial Weekend "

Chloe was great to work with over the phone and in person. She was very attentive along with her co workers that helped to explain the hybrid. I did have a long wait and service center was very slow for a Saturday. I will need to go back for minot repair, but the staff we attentive to my overall needs.

Lisa
5/04/2015

"I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!"

Wonderful experience with this dealership. Bought Toyota Camry 2012. The car was prepared to drive at their best, clean and even smell brand new inside. All of the staff members are trustworthy and caring, VERY CARING! Just to name a few LESTER, MARK and of course VITALY. They are very professional! I would definitely recommend this dealership to my closest friends.

Ahmed
5/04/2015

"Superb Experience"

Ali and Raza makes the car leasing process so easy for me. Their help were amazing for streamline the process and response time too good. For me its a first Car leasing experience and these guys makes all the things easy for me. Gave the best deal on RAV 4 2015 limited. Ali explained each and every thing about the process in a good way. For my financial part complete credit goes to Raza Bokhari. Can't get the better numbers from anywhere else. I would highly recommend the toyota bayridge dealership.

Reviews of Lester Jones