Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Emanuel Pena, Pre Owned Sales Associate, Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Emanuel Pena

Pre Owned Sales Associate

July 19, 2017

"Bought a NOS Honda from their Used Cars - Stellar Deal!"

- offriff

I was looking to purchase a small gas efficient commuter car. I searched CARS.com and found a left over 2014 Honda with 10 miles on it that was from a dealer that went out of business. The price advertised was fantastic and they did even better in person. I dealt with the Used Car sales manager and ultimately Ray handled the deal. They took care of every care and concern I had immediately. They even offered a bumper to bumper warranty like a new car for a small price. I thought I would never buy a car in NYC ever again after moving away but I'll be back next Spring for a new Toyota. Great dealer and great bargain. I am a hard to impress but they earned my business.

Ray Hungria
Juan Lebron

July 17, 2017

"An awesome service "

- Fouadzaki

It's such an awesome service, I never had this kind of service before, they gonna explain everything in details.especial thanks for Juan(the manager), Momdoh(Sales), and Mark( accountant)

Juan Lebron
Mark Wilmot
Other Employees : Momdoh (Sales)

June 28, 2017

"Great straight forward honest sale!"

- G

I just purchased a Offroad premium Toyota forerunner. Ozzy was the sales rep and he was a pleasure to deal with. He was honest, straight forward, very knowledgeable about the truck and very helpful. They offered me a above book value for my trade-in. There was no pressure to purchase. I actually left the dealership one morning with their offer and called Ozzy that evening to arrange for a pick Up/ sale the next day. I've purchased a few new cars in my lifetime I must say this was actually a very pleasurable experience. Thank Bayridge Toyota, and thank you Ozzy! Ps love my new truck!

Ozzy Quintana