Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Call
Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion Info
About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

At BayRidgeToyota.com you can review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the all new redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available to you. Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Bay Ridge Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we're including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's complimentary peace of mind. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep the largest inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Bay Ridge Toyota’s service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Bay Ridge Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 995-2299. Bay Ridge Toyota 6401 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220

About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 3 Indoor Showrooms
  • Indoor Delivery Center

"oustanding sales service"

My experience in Bayridge toyota was outstanding, from Juan the sales supervisor and Jerry in sales to Raza the financial guy, I was very pleased, they answered all my questions, they treated me very well and made me feel comfortable, they know their jobs very well, and do their jobs very well I will remine a faithful customer for years yo come, thanks again

"The guys you can trust...."

I have been a customer for years,But my most recent experience,Was the best one ever Miguel is a friendly,Extremely attentive individual,Who goes the extra mile,To make sure your Concerns are met,With professionalism,And a smile,I live 2 Blocks from Manhattan Toyota But Do not mind the drive to Bay ridge,Because I have had such great experience with them and I trust them.

Miguel Collado

"glad to have my business"

after going to Manfredi Toyota on Staten Island and having a very bad experience, I called Bay Ridge Toyota and from the first phone call, I could tell they were happy to have my business. I walked in on Monday without an appointment and was helped by Jarred. Within in 15 minutes I was test driving the 2015 Highlander. When the time came to negotiate on a price, never did I feel that they were trying to "sell" me on things that I didn't need or try to price gauge me. Being a female buying a car on my own- they never took advantage of my potential lack of knowledge. They were respectful and fulfilled all the promises they made to me. With in 5 days, I got the call that my car was ready and that surprised me since other dealerships in the area didn't even have any in stock to test drive!! After picking up the car - I received two phone calls to ensure I was happy with the car and happy with my experience there. Everyone was incredibly friendly and I appreciate the effort they make to have the customer feel comfortable! Staten Islanders... Make the drive to Brooklyn!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

jared harari

"it was great"

Miguel is the greatest salesman in the world! And Danny was great too. I will recommend this to all my friends.toyota is the best car in the world.

miguel

"World Class"

I recently purchased a 2015 nicely equipped Tacoma from Bay Ridge Toyota. The sales representative Jerry was knowledgeable and worked with me every step of the way. The process was timely and the verbal agreement was honored and delivery of the vehicle was as promised. As for pricing no other dealership in the New York area could beat their price. I had aftermarket parts installed and both the parts and labor were nicely discounted. In addition, unknown to the dealer and me the front windshield was scratched. The window was replaced without a problem The dealership works with their customer to ensure complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend Bay Ridge Toyota for anyone looking for great pricing and service. My compliments to the service manager Alex and the entire staff at Bat Ridge Toyota

Alex Service Manager

"Outstanding Experience: Steven Kaufman & George Vakkou"

Originally we came to Bay Ridge Toyota to purchase a Rav4. We had some issues with a salesman that is no longer there. However, thanks to a world class customer service and excellent Business ethics, the general manager himself got involved to make sure that we are happy. Steven Kaufman is a world class manager with superb customer service. He is a customer centric manager who showed respect for his customers. We went today to purchase the car and we met with George Vakkou who is the Finance Director at Bay Ridge Toyota and a very nice salesman called Ray who is a film maker too. George and Ray stayed late for us even after closing time and made sure that everything went smooth. We have received a great deal on the Rav4. Despite how late it was but George never rushed the deal, instead he took his time to explain everything that we needed to know. We are supper happy with this deal but moreover, this experience had showed us that in the world of automobile sales there are great honest men that will go above and beyond to honor their customers. We will definitely use Bay Ridge Toyota again and we recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a great honest deal and the best thing a dealership that honors its customers. THANK YOU STEVEN, GEORGE and RAY. THANK YOU BAY RIDGE TOYOTA.

Steven Kaufman, George Vakkou and Ray "The film maker"

"Good Experience"

I just purchased a 2014 Rav 4 last week. Like most people I do not trust salesman. Juan was honest and a made the experience far better than I anticipated.

"no consideration"

I was there for 8 hours took too much meds, because my pain am a dissable person I ended up with a vehicle that I dont like they did not do something to help me except to sell me a much more money vehicle once they sell you the vehicle they wants nothing to do with you I made a complaint with better busines bureau to see if they could help me I will not recomend this dealer to no one.even spoke to general manager mr:steve kaufman but nothing was solve either.

"The absolute BEST"

My toyota lease was coming to an end, and I spoke to Juan Lebron, and told him please make this as painless as possible, and as easy as possible. He made an appointment with me that day, and Introduced me to Jerry, who showed me the vehicles i was interested in, and even took the time to show me every color they had on the lot, since i am indecisive. Let me tell you how honest, polite, funny, caring and patient they were with me. I went in on a monday, i had my car by wednesday. I have recommended them to everyone who loved my car, and was interested in a toyota. I am not big on recommendations, because of the fear a friend or family member will be disappointment or have a bad experience and blame me. I do not have that fear with them, as long as they are there, i will continue to go to them for new cars when my lease is up. I walked out feeling like I didn't get hit over the head, being a female trying to get a car on her own, is sometimes difficult, they made this experience, quick, painless, easy and totally appreciate how much they helped me through this process.

"Excellent Dealership"

This was my first and only visit to Bay ridge Toyota and i left truly happy and satisfied with my new car.I must say if it was not difficult making my decision after given my options from Mr Mark Wilmot, he is definitely experienced and knowledgeable in what he does helping me along with my financial decisions.I must say Monirul Islam was the most attentive and dedicated employee i have met in the longest time,he was the most patient and friendly person i have met, he made sure all my answers were met and also gave me a tour of the site which helped my decision easier knowing that i can always bring my car back to the site and everything will be taken care of. Once again "hats off" to BAY RIDGE TOYOTA .....WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!! I will definitely recommend you guys to all my Verizon colleagues....

Monirul Islam , Mark Wilmot