Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Emanuel Pena, Pre Owned Sales Associate, Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Emanuel Pena

Pre Owned Sales Associate

January 16, 2017

"Bay Ridge Toyota dealer DEAL"

- ahmad jaber md

I started to shop for a new car on line.I received a call from Bay Ridge toyota within hours.When I went next day I was greeted by Ozzy who graciousely accompanied me around and answered all the question I asked.HE WAS FRIENDLY ACCOMODATING ,PATIENT AND PROFFESIONAL .HE WAS VERY WELL INFORMED.When I picked up the car he showed all the new technology and the details of the operating system.He was awesome. Karim was more than accommodating and gave the incentive to buy from them in a convincing fashion.He was great. Mustafa is the man.He worked with me for the financial arrangement and treated me not like a customer but as a relatve and a friend. It was a fulfilling experience,They make a great team'I am glad I went there for my RAV4 Limited.

January 02, 2017

"Pleasure to do business with this man"

- Marian Turkynak

I just bought a new Tundra .Ozzy was very helpful through the whole process. He met all my requirements, and got me the truck with everything I wanted very quickly. I would definitely buy a car from him again .

December 23, 2016

"Monir and Juan"

- MELISSA WALFORD

I had a great experience at Bay Ridge Toyota! I was hesitant walking into a dealership alone...being a woman. But the moment I walked in, I felt the difference. The staff from the front door was very helpful and accommodating. Not pushy and overly intrusive. I met with Monir and test drove a beautiful certified pre-owned 2015 Corolla LE Sport and knew that I wanted that car. We talked numbers and I expressed to him my concerns with being taken advantage of during my last lease. He reassured me that he would get me the best possible deal. I still shopped around and ultimately decided on Bay Ridge. Juan, the manager called to follow up with me and answer any questions I had and so did Monir who shared his personal cell number and said I could contact him directly if I had any questions or concerns. I was a bit indecisive but again Monir was GREAT! The day I signed and got the car, everything went smoothly and all the paperwork was complete within a matter of a couple hours. No lease, finance this time! I didn't feel pressured to buy any additional warranties offered by Mark. He was nice, had a great personality was understanding of my budget and not wanting the get the warranty. In the end, Monir and Juan worked with me and I got a great car for a great deal! I would DEFINITELY recommend you buy or lease with Bay Ridge. You'll be happy you did! GREAT customer service without being pushy and all about making money off you. Thanks to Monir and Juan for my first great car buying experience!!!

2012 Toyota Rav4