Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

6401 6th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion Info
About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

At BayRidgeToyota.com you can review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the all new redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available to you. Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Bay Ridge Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we're including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's complimentary peace of mind. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep the largest inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Bay Ridge Toyota’s service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Bay Ridge Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 995-2299. Bay Ridge Toyota 6401 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220

About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

• Indoor Delivery Center
k_lanaee
9/25/2016

"Exceptional Service"

Ronald and Juan were beyond helpful through the stressful process of leasing a new vehicle. Between Ronald's welcoming and polite persona and Juan's comical and honest personality, it was definitely a pleasure leasing with them. They were very informative and up front when it came to negotiating a price that worked for both parties. The dealership has a positive work environment and display a great deal of teamwork. Anytime there was a wait, they made it very painless. The final piece to the puzzle was finalizing the deal with Mark.

VINNIE POOCH
9/21/2016

"Exceptional salesmanship, knowledge & personality"

Sale Consultant Ozzy Quintana was amazing made the leasing on my Rav 4 go extremely smooth and with his knowledge of all the gadgets in the car and his patients in showing me how to use them he was awesome. During my visits to the showroom I was always accompanied by my friend she was also impressed with Ozzy she's now looking at a Prius or new 86 to buy. They only have 5 stars on this site I give Ozzy 7 stars and "HIGHLY RECOMMEND" him to anyone looking to buy or lease a Toyota. Ozzy thank you so much for all your help in making my experience at Bay Ridge Toyota a great one!!! ( and i'll be calling you soon I forgot how to use a few things like you better than the manual)

Floresjay72
9/03/2016

"Incredibly awesome!"

I have bought 3 cars from 3 different dealers. At Bay Ridge Toyota I found my favorite dealer and my favorite agent Emmanuel Pena. From the agent to the manager Ali I rate them best. They were so helpful and so knowledgable that I was amazed. It was an awesome experience. I wish Bay Ridge Toyota the best forever. I love you guys

Ali

tactechops
7/31/2016

"Outstanding service"

Salesman Ozzy Quintana went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the car I was buying and that the process went smoothly. Ozzy was knowledgeable of all the cars options and walked me through every phase of my car purchase. I would highly recommend Ozzy and the staff at Bay ridge Toyota to my family and friends. GREAT JOB OZZY!!!!! Thank you so much a satisfied customer

Chris
7/28/2016

"Great Exprerience"

Miguel & Mustafa are knowledgeable and professional. Miguel full explained the features of the car and the warranties. Mustafa went over the financing in great detail and fully explained the additional coverage available. It was a pleasure dealing with both of these individuals. They both great guys.

Sophy1317
6/26/2016

"Great customer service "

Jerry- we really appreciate you for taking your time and helping us with picking out a great family car. We are telling our family and friends about you.

EGT
6/25/2016

"Thanks"

Mike - I want to thank you again for stepping up to the plate for me and mi wife a few weeks ago. I mentioned you and Kenny in my review "Business with a heart" because you guys really saved the day for us. Thanks again, keep up the good work (with a heart)

Kenny Singh

epn1234
6/22/2016

"Thorough, intelligent, experienced"

My Service Associate, Jake Chen, gave me excellent advice and was very detail-oriented -- knew the brand very well and appreciated my concerns and wishes. The discussion of an extended warrantee was thorough, as was the discusison of insurance options: it felt like a meeting with my investment counselors.

Mackenson Glezil
6/15/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Extremely wonderful experience with Lester Jones- Sales Manager, Mark Wilmot-Finance Manager and Mohammed C-Salesman,they were incredible. Me and my wife had initially thought about purchasing an older Rav4 Model, Lester Jones helped the process of purchasing a newer one, which was more beneficial for us, He is an asset to this dealership as he guided us thru the whole process. We were totally impressed with his professionalism, he was knowledgeable and honest . Thank you Guys it was wonderful experience , my wife was very happy so was i.

Borocks1009
6/08/2016

"Great place to go to get a car "

I give them 5 stars because they are all very nice they help me out and explain things ,this is my third purchase with this dealership . I would recommend Miguel he is the best ..

Reviews of Juan Lebron