Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

6401 6th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion Info
About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

At BayRidgeToyota.com you can review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the all new redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available to you. Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Bay Ridge Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we're including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's complimentary peace of mind. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep the largest inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Bay Ridge Toyota’s service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Bay Ridge Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 995-2299. Bay Ridge Toyota 6401 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220

About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 3 Indoor Showrooms
  • Indoor Delivery Center
Lisa
5/04/2015

"I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!"

Wonderful experience with this dealership. Bought Toyota Camry 2012. The car was prepared to drive at their best, clean and even smell brand new inside. All of the staff members are trustworthy and caring, VERY CARING! Just to name a few LESTER, MARK and of course VITALY. They are very professional! I would definitely recommend this dealership to my closest friends.

Ahmed
5/04/2015

"Superb Experience"

Ali and Raza makes the car leasing process so easy for me. Their help were amazing for streamline the process and response time too good. For me its a first Car leasing experience and these guys makes all the things easy for me. Gave the best deal on RAV 4 2015 limited. Ali explained each and every thing about the process in a good way. For my financial part complete credit goes to Raza Bokhari. Can't get the better numbers from anywhere else. I would highly recommend the toyota bayridge dealership.

BklynBoy2738
4/16/2015

"Having My 2013 Camry Checked Out"

About a month ago, I had some problems starting my 2013 Camry XLE in the morning which I have not experienced before. I feared something major which is something no car owner wishes to experience. I called Bay Ridge Toyota and spoke to Jessica who always has been available to answer my Service needs. She offered her assistance since I was also experiencing problems getting a tow service thru Toyota Care. She advised me what steps I should take if the car still did not start. Even offering to call a local towing company from her location. Lucky time passed and I was able to start the car but was unsure what could have happened. I called her back and she arranged a emergency schedule time for the next day to completely checked out the car. I arrived the next day at the time scheduled and was greeted instantly by one of the Service Greeters that check in the car. Next I was assigned to a New Service Advisor, Kenny Singh. He took all the information about what I experienced and told me to leave the car for the day so they could thoroughly go thru it. I saw Jessica who reassured me that all will be checked out and I will be kept informed. While there as always, Michael Scarpa the Service Manager noticed me and greeted me and wanted to know if I was being treated right and if I needed additional assistance, I could call upon him. I must add to this review, Mr. Scarpa has treated me in this fashion from the very first time I entered the Service Center to pickup my car in the Summer of 2013. I thank him for his cordial concern for myself and my vehicle. Well I did receive a call later that day informing me of a minor issue that was corrected and the car was totally safe from that time on. This is approx. my 5th time my car was handled by Bay Ridge Toyota for repairs and service maintenance visit. I have always received cordial and courtesy customer service each time. My car was also washed after each visit by the service department before handing it back to me clean and presentable. I have been happy with Bay Ridge Toyota from the Sales Staff selecting the car, on delivery and continuing thru the Service Department. After being an owner of a VW, Chev., Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Buick, I am happy and pleased be a Owner of a Toyota Product.

KENNY SINGH, JESSICA (Service Department)

mike55
4/10/2015

"Happy/satisfied "

I must start off by saying I had a very happy and satisfying experience at Bayridge Toyota with sales manager Lester Jones, sales associate Vitaliy and finance manager Mark Wilmost, I must give credit when credit is due these people know what they're doing, and that in itself is a great sense of comfort. I will highly recommend them to anyone that I know.

Suzette2015
4/07/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

My husband and I went in with an open mind about the car we wanted. We needed something safe and reliable, but also we needed a car that we could afford. Mohammad was our original salesman. He helped us pick a wonderful 2012 Toyota Camry with low miles, and a decent price. He did not force us into picking a car we weren't interested in. Lester took over for Mohammad and we were given excellent service and flexibility. Lester made sure that all of our needs were met, and that we were satisfied with the car we chose. Last we dealt with Mark who dealt with the finance aspect of our car buying. Mark was genuine and kind, he worked with us to get a payment that we could afford, and also explained to us in depth about the extended warranty, GAP insurance, and the tire plan so we weren't saying yes to anything we did not want to. Overall we had a wonderful experience here. We are hoping to come back next year to purchase another car from Bay Ridge Toyota!

Mohammad

Gisele_2010
3/30/2015

""Satisfied Customer""

Thanks to a great dealership team at Bay Ridge Toyota I can say that I am truly a satisfied customer. Sales manager Lester Jones was able to help provide a vehicle that has met every necessary need that i was looking for. The price was just right and the vehicle is just the right fit. To make the process go smoothly, as a team, Lester Jones - Sales manager, Emanuel Pena - sales Representative and Mark W. the financial manager help to make purchasing the new vehicle a smooth process. I want to say thank you and that i will continue to be a customer and will definitely recommend others.

Emanuel Pena, Mark W.

Sigmon
3/26/2015

"Straight Forward and upfront."

David I must say, buying my car at this dealership was one of my best car buying experiences, I currently own a total of eight vehicle, so I am no stranger when it comes to buying cars, with that said, my experience at Bay Ridge Toyota on par with an of the high end Dealerships that I've dealt with in the past, thanks to Mr. Lester Jones, Mr, Emanuel Pana and the rest of his staff what an experience!

Emanuel Pana

Odnest Estiverne
3/10/2015

"Fairness"

I have recently purchased a vehicle at Bay Ridge Toyota, the sales service department are excellent , I was very comfortable to discuss the price of the vehicle in a friendly manner, no hidden fees, I was able to analyze everything before I have given my consent.

leny, Udler

Cathy
3/08/2015

"Awesome sales rep."

After several attempts to purchase my Sienna, I was very pleased with the excellent service and warm sales experience that Lester Jones, Karmelia and Mark gave me. They provided excellent customer service. Thanks for helping me get exactly what I wanted.

Mark ,Karmelia.

Adilson
3/05/2015

"Excellent customer service"

I am very pleased with the services that Jared Harari provided. I visited the Toyota dealership in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY a few months ago when I was looking for a pre-owned Toyota Rav 4 that I wanted to ship overseas. Jared worked with me throughout the process and provided outstanding customer service and ensured the process ran very smoothly, accommodating me on various occasions. As new buyer, Jared walked me through the whole process step by step patiently, helped me with the paperwork and with the shipping process even after I had already departed the US and was back overseas. I highly recommend Toyota Bay Ridge dealership!

Jared Harari