Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

6401 6th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion Info
About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

At BayRidgeToyota.com you can review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the all new redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available to you. Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Bay Ridge Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we're including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's complimentary peace of mind. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep the largest inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Bay Ridge Toyota’s service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Bay Ridge Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 995-2299. Bay Ridge Toyota 6401 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220

About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

• Indoor Delivery Center
Adilson
3/05/2015

"Excellent customer service"

I am very pleased with the services that Jared Harari provided. I visited the Toyota dealership in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY a few months ago when I was looking for a pre-owned Toyota Rav 4 that I wanted to ship overseas. Jared worked with me throughout the process and provided outstanding customer service and ensured the process ran very smoothly, accommodating me on various occasions. As new buyer, Jared walked me through the whole process step by step patiently, helped me with the paperwork and with the shipping process even after I had already departed the US and was back overseas. I highly recommend Toyota Bay Ridge dealership!

Jared Harari

Bkpopvocal
3/01/2015

"Straight forward, excellent pre-owned sales team "

Initially was weary of pre-owned car shopping in Brooklyn. Saw a car I was interested online and called. Spoke briefly with Lester Jones and made an appointment to see the car. When I arrived, Lester and the entire pre-owned team were courteous, efficient, offered me an extremely fair offer for my trade-in, and made the entire process go smoothly. I did some checking on the price of the car I wanted- but Lester worked to make the price fair and was even able to discount some of the fees. Needless to say I was super impressed with the staff, the process, and the entire experience.

Mark Wilmot

CynChris
2/24/2015

"*OZZY AND RAZA MADE OUR CAR EXPERIENCE A PLEASURE*"

My husband and I came in looking to get a car for our family, OZZY (Quintana) was so well versed in all the cars and the in and outs of all their functions, HE MADE IT EASY FOR US TO PICK A VEHICLE THAT SUITS US, he helped us with a 2015 Camry, along with the help of RAZA who helped us get a great price for the Camry and gave us key advice on improving our credit. THEY BOTH STAYED AFTER HOURS TO ASSURE WE LEFT IN OUR CAR THAT DAY. Their amazing and I'm happy we came to this dealership. Thanks again fellas!!!! Cynthia A.

*Ozzy Quintana*

shawketj
2/21/2015

"Very happy with Services in Bay ridge Toyota in Brooklyn"

I am extremely happy with Ali Naqi and Raza Bokhari services. They are very friendly they help with all options Toyota had so that's make me easier to choose Lease 2015 Toyota Rav4.

Alex F
2/18/2015

"Great experience"

I had a great visit over a couple days. Rohan somehow managed to stay patient even though my insurance company was ridiculous to work with. He stayed late one night trying to get things figured out with them and unfortunately I finally had to go. I dealt with my insurance the next day (by switching companies) and came back the next night. Rohan and Raza already had my paperwork all set and my truck detailed and ready when I came back. It was a really laid back experience and I never felt any pressure. Great team, great car!

Rohan Khadka

Floryder430
2/04/2015

"The most realeat people ever"

I came to the dealership on a very nasty snowy day, a day Where everyone just wanted to go home. BUT NOT THESE GUYS. Raza and this 3 man team worked with me. JERRY the sweets salesman stated by my sister for 4 1/2 hours trying to get me the car if my dreams. They were very friendly and very considerate. I love the fact that they worked together as team and not against each as if It's a competition like other dealerships do.. I'm happy I came here It's a big difference from the one located on Nostrand.

Brooke F
1/21/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

This is the second time that I have bought a car from Bayridge Toyota. As great as the first experience was, this one was even better. Raza, Ali and Mike made the experience smooth and easy. Not only that, for a car that was listed as more expensive than the last one I bought there last time (and was even nicer), Raza managed to get the price even lower than what I had paid before. The day that I picked up the car, Raza and Ali made sure that everything went smoothly and quickly and answered any questions that I had. Ali took me through the new technology in the car and even gave me his number and told me to call if I had any questions at any time. Every experience I have had with this dealership has been A+. I would recommend them highly to everyone.

Mike

summerz
12/18/2014

"Amazing Service "

I came here a few months ago to look around and even with that being said. I work with Jared and he was amazing he show every and any Car or SUV i wanted to see. Usually dealers when you tell them you looking , they usually dont help you out to the fullest. But not here i was help out to the max. i left, i came back and it was the best decision i made and really happy about. i work with Jared and Raza and they were amazing . Even while waiting through the mix ,the entire staff was very friendly. It didn't feel weird or uninviting it was great experience each time i was there.

Jared

Latoya Mckie
12/13/2014

"I felt at ease with toyota"

Buying your 1st car is a very stressful experience, but I'm thankful for the excellent, friendly staff at bayridge Toyota for making this experience as comfortable as possible. The Car salesman Lenny was very attentive to my need in making my purchase and answered all of my questions with clear understanding, The finance manager George is the absolute best!! he got me the best deal for my credit score and searched tediously to get me a better deal. I 100% recommend bayridge Toyota for anyone looking to purchase a safe, reliable car and great deals.

George, Lenny

Danielafonti618
11/09/2014

"oustanding sales service"

My experience in Bayridge toyota was outstanding, from Juan the sales supervisor and Jerry in sales to Raza the financial guy, I was very pleased, they answered all my questions, they treated me very well and made me feel comfortable, they know their jobs very well, and do their jobs very well I will remine a faithful customer for years yo come, thanks again

Reviews of Raza Bokhari