Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

6401 6th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion Info
About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

At BayRidgeToyota.com you can review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the all new redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available to you. Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Bay Ridge Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we're including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's complimentary peace of mind. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep the largest inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Bay Ridge Toyota’s service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Bay Ridge Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 995-2299. Bay Ridge Toyota 6401 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220

About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 3 Indoor Showrooms
  • Indoor Delivery Center
Happiness
8/27/2015

"This is heaven specially wend u meet whit Mr. George Vakkou"

Mr. George , He is very special . he carry me a way that I can see a father who wants to help me. He don't see money He just put people first . Meet human been like Mr. George and talk to him was a blessing for me and my family. He save my marriage . I can't find a good word to tell you are good He is . He inspired me : respect, love ,and kindness . Because of Mr. George Bay ridge Toyota is a dealer with class , and number one in NY city. Sincerely truth , Andre De-Vastey

T.Scott
8/24/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!"

Most dealerships should take a class with this staff on Great Customer Service! From Lester J. to Mark W. to Karmelia M., and the entire BRT staff gave me the VIP treatment & an opportunity to purchase a much needed & reliable vehicle, when everyone else wanted to take advantage of a single Mom and give me the run-around. I'm really enjoying my Corolla. Thanks guys! ~T. Scott

Melody B
8/24/2015

"Great customer service!"

I always have a great experience when I go to Bay Ridge Toyota. The service techs greet when as soon as you pull in to the shop and get you out as quickly as possible.

Mohamed Abusbeih

Alla K.
8/17/2015

"Bay Ridge Toyota Experience"

I came to the dealership today to lease a new car. We came to look for a Venza but ended up liking RAV4. Our salesperson, named Vlad or Val or something was extremely nice and very professional. As the conversation got into talking about money, the guy named Adam L. appeared. When he came, he seemed very aggressive, no handshake or anything. He quoted the price to me, I said that it was much higher than I was willing to pay and that I've gotten a better price at a leasing company. Adam then asked me why I came to the dealership. I replied that I came to look at the cars, to test drive, to see which car I like and frankly, if they would give me a better price. I added that if he didn't want me there, I could leave. At this point Adam L. jumped out from his desk, pointed to the door, said I was rude and told me to never ever come back. It was very embarrassing and beyond unprofessional and I will never ever ever come back to that dealership ever again. I was never so embarrassed in my life, to be shown a door for what? for telling them that a better price was available to me and that I was looking forward for them to match it? I expected a phone call with apology but it never came. Very disappointed

rmillz
8/07/2015

"Great Service "

The individuals I interacted with and ultimately bought a car from were professional and friendly. I could not be happier with the price and purchase. Vitaliy was very welcoming from the time I entered the lot. Lester was patient and very attune to my concerns. Mark walked me through every step of the paperwork and explained everything.

Marco 609
8/06/2015

"Awesome experience Jen and Cori made my day better."

The entire experience was outstanding. The wait time wasn't long...The friendliness and input to help me I was impressed with.I would highly recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Cori

satisfied customer
7/19/2015

"Outstanding"

I first entered the Bay Ridge Toyota Scion dealership in April, I was immediately greeted by Emanuel Pena, Sales & his Sales Manager, Lester Jones. They made my car buying experience a pleasure as they were extremely patient & courteous. I am a little picky but they continued working with me over the course of 3 months to find my ideal vehicle. They listened & understood what I was looking for in a vehicle. Understanding my goals, each time a vehicle came into the dealership they felt I might be interested in, they would immediately give me a call. As I mentioned, I am a little picky so it gave me a good feeling to know they didn't mind putting in the extra effort. This dynamic duo hung in there with me & by July, with the final touches of the Financial Manager, Mark Wilmot, I happily drove away in a vehicle that was a perfect fit. Mark was very personable & took the time to make me comfortable by answering all of my financial questions. From start to finish Emanuel, Lester & Mark made it a pleasure to do business with this dealership.

lou
6/29/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

Just bought an awesome Certified Pre-Owned 2012 Toyota Camry SE with the help and patience of my salesman, Monir and a wonderful and respectful manager, Lester. Thank you gentlemen for making my dream come true! Looking forward to picking up my car!

Monir Islam

beshaktiyoga
6/22/2015

"Great Energy and Continued Effort!"

Lester was incredible to work with though the process was longer than I was hoping for when setting out to buy a new car. He not only worked hard to find me the best car for the price range I was looking to stay within, but he was open and honest throughout the entire search as obstacles came up (as they always do when setting out to buy a certified used car I'm sure). I also appreciated how connected Lester was to us the entire time. He always put us first before any car, any sale. Much appreciated for his time, efforts, and good energy. Totally stoked to be driving my Prius today!

Jskolnick
6/07/2015

"Amazing experience (again)"

After having our 2009 Prius in the Service Dept and realizing that it wasn't worth continuing to put money into the car (although the price of the repairs was fine), we decided to buy with a trade in a new Prius. We worked with Adam, Jerry, Raza, and Dave who made sure that our experience was painless and stress free. These individuals were considerate of all the variables that go into a customers experience of trading in, financing a new car, and also dealing with DMV and Car Insurance. Additionally, as this was an unexpected purchase, they were able to what could have been a very upsetting situation and turn it into one that was pleasant and smooth. This is our 4th car that we have bought at Bay Ridge Toyota and even though we live in another boro, we will continue to come to them instead of our local dealers because of the amazing customer service that we have received each time.

Reviews of Lester Jones