Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

6401 6th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion Info
About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

At BayRidgeToyota.com you can review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the all new redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available to you. Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Bay Ridge Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we're including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's complimentary peace of mind. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep the largest inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Bay Ridge Toyota’s service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Bay Ridge Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 995-2299. Bay Ridge Toyota 6401 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220

About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

• Indoor Delivery Center
Nicholas
5/21/2016

"Spectacular"

I am very fortunate to meet with monir, a very diligent and respectable person. He went extra miles to making sure that I got a car that I want. With his manager and financial manager' s assistant, I was able to purchase a car of my choice. I am really pleased to have met with them.

Team Russell
5/21/2016

"Friends of Jerry's!"

My family has just purchased our 6th lease with this dealership, and we've always dealt with LeBron and now with Jerry Rosario on the last two deals. Jerry Rosario has always been attentive and professional. Jerry is always prepared and works diligently to ensure that we are comfortable and is as much of an "advocate" as he can be for our family. Its great when I ask for a certain pricepoint that will test the waters so to speak, and Jerry does his duties and I sincerely feel he will truly advocate for us as much as possible for our family. The good folks know that we are experienced and savvy consumers so we are treated with respect, and our time is valued. While I dont always get the dream deal or pricepoint that I want (smile), I have always been met at a middleground where everyone can live happily with the final deal. Also, when my wife Donna brings the car in for servicing, all the employees treat her with great care and service. Honestly, your service \repair prices are way too high (it is NYC, right:), but we understand the business, and we feel that they will work with us to get us to a reasonable spot to keep our car in fine running form. We have leased four straight Sienna's and I really feel we should do a commercial for your company because we send people to the dealership, are a good looking family (smile) and think the Toyota Sienna is just the best car/mini-van made!

Mr. Price
5/18/2016

"Great Team and an Excellent Experience!"

I had a great experience from the moment I entered the dealership. I financed a certified used Toyota in just over two hours; and I am very satisfied with the vehicle. Juan was extremely polite and professional. Karmelia was very personable, polite, knowledgeable about the vehicles, and answered all of my questions. I honestly did not expect to have such a great sales experience, but I'm beyond happy that I did thanks to Karmelia and Juan.

ashspringer
5/17/2016

"Great experience buying 1st car"

I came in to look at a used Prius I had seen online. Monir took me for a test drive and answered all my questions about the car. I was a little wary of the whole procedure, this being my first time buying a car, and having heard many horror stories about purchasing used cars. Buying a Certified Used Toyota definitely mitigated my anxiety - they give the cars an extensive check up and all the repairs are done by a team who knows these cars very well (especially important when buying a hybrid). Monir was professional, knowledgable, and never pushy. I would recommend him and Bay Ridge Toyota to anyone looking for a solid used vehicle.

Neeeeo
5/17/2016

"With this poaple the job can be done in 2 hr"

With this poaple the job can be done in 2 hr with better results than you expect. Monir is the man to be seen.They have a variety of cars to choose from on the one that suits you.

Nicole Woolford

"Exceptional "

I would recommend this dealership to any nobody who is concerned about being treated right and getting a good deal for your car. Juan the manager was extremely helpful and went out of his way to pick me up from train. Monir was my sales person. He was really nice and pleasant and made sure I understood the paperwork on the car I was getting. I was just amazed at how fast the entire process took. Normally you spend an entire day at a car dealership but I was in and out within 2 hours with my car and it was a wonderful gift to give to my mom for Mother's Day.

Fernandez
5/14/2016

"Excellent employee Ozzy Quintana ✔️💯 "

I recently bought out my lease Toyota Camry from Bay Ridge Toyota. My salesperson Ozzy Quintana was very professional. He spoke very well He knew his business and was extremely pleasant and professional. He went out his way to help me buy out my car. When am ready for my next car I hope to see him again. Ozzy Thank You again..😜

Michael Schwartz finance and sell manager

Andy
5/10/2016

"John Pecoraro Bay Ridge Toyota Service Scammer"

I just wanted to let you know my experience with John Pecoraro. I had came in May 10, 2016 at 7:00 am for 2 recalls for my vehicle free of charge. John Pecoraro greeted me and told me he was going to take care of my Toyota Corolla. I received a phone call from John Pecoraro at 12:16 pm stating "Your engine is leaking fluids and my battery was dead and no good that would cost a few hundred dollars immediately." How can my battery be dead and bad when I can still drive the vehicle? I told him those assumptions can't be true because I have a new battery placed since last year and my engine isn't leaking fluids because I have a personal mechanic that checks my car. Then he starts asking where did you buy the battery and where do you fix your car. At 1:04 Pm he states "your vehicle is ready and come up and pick up your vehicle by 6 pm because we are closing". I had to verify everything John tells me because he is a liar. I had to waste my time and call service center and they told me 7 pm. Once I picked up my vehicle I did not talk to John because he is trying to scam me as a customer. I went home by 7 pm and found out my Driver Door lock not working caused by Bay Ridge Toyota Service Center. I am very upset going to Bay Ridge Toyota Service Center because I came out having more problems then coming in and knowing a Service Advisor is trying to scam me. I also read on the paper "May require future attention on "Cabin Air Filter" that I had personally replaced at Auto Zone 3 months ago. My lights on the vehicle are fine when I checked it with a friend but states need "immediate attention". I had a very bad experience and had to write my experience. Very upset Bay Ridge Toyota broke my driver side power door lock that made my night extremely unpleasant. One recall that required grease on Power Window Master Switch because it can cause the switch assembly to overheat and melt was not done properly. Lots of squeaking noise was heard once I used the window. Bay Ridge Toyota John Pecoraro has lost my trust completely and a customer.

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded to this review

May 11, 2016

Hello, Our technicians are Toyota certified and they are highly skilled with knowledge of many vehicles. After assessing your vehicles these are suggestions and recommendations made by the technician who serviced your vehicle who then relayed this information to your Service Adviser. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we would love a chance to earn back your trust and provide that for you. However, we will look into this matter. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Bay Ridge Toyota

Maureen1234
5/02/2016

"Excellent"

I recently purchased a 2016 Toyota Camry from Bay Ridge Toyota. My salesperson Ozzy Quintana was very professional. He knew his business and was extremely pleasant and professional. He was always available to answer my phone calls and was very solicitous of my car needs . On delivery he spent about 45 minutes in answering all my questions and connected my phone to the Bluetooth feature. I love my Camry and I would highly recommend Ozzy to all potential buyers. . The manager of the Dealership Dave Pisciotta is a real pro. He loves his job and it shows. His entire sales force is highly motivated by his leadership.

Jaritzav
5/01/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

Staff members were knowledgeable, friendly, and understanding. Overall excellent customer service! Jerry Rosario thank you so much for your professionalism and excellent customer service. You are highly recommended! I had by far the best experience with this Toyota Dealership!

Reviews of Ozzy Quintana