Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

6401 6th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion Info
About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

At BayRidgeToyota.com you can review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the all new redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available to you. Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Bay Ridge Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we're including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's complimentary peace of mind. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep the largest inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Bay Ridge Toyota’s service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Bay Ridge Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 995-2299. Bay Ridge Toyota 6401 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220

About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

• Indoor Delivery Center
Gisele_2010
3/30/2015

""Satisfied Customer""

Thanks to a great dealership team at Bay Ridge Toyota I can say that I am truly a satisfied customer. Sales manager Lester Jones was able to help provide a vehicle that has met every necessary need that i was looking for. The price was just right and the vehicle is just the right fit. To make the process go smoothly, as a team, Lester Jones - Sales manager, Emanuel Pena - sales Representative and Mark W. the financial manager help to make purchasing the new vehicle a smooth process. I want to say thank you and that i will continue to be a customer and will definitely recommend others.

Emanuel Pena, Mark W.

Sigmon
3/26/2015

"Straight Forward and upfront."

David I must say, buying my car at this dealership was one of my best car buying experiences, I currently own a total of eight vehicle, so I am no stranger when it comes to buying cars, with that said, my experience at Bay Ridge Toyota on par with an of the high end Dealerships that I've dealt with in the past, thanks to Mr. Lester Jones, Mr, Emanuel Pana and the rest of his staff what an experience!

Emanuel Pana

Odnest Estiverne
3/10/2015

"Fairness"

I have recently purchased a vehicle at Bay Ridge Toyota, the sales service department are excellent , I was very comfortable to discuss the price of the vehicle in a friendly manner, no hidden fees, I was able to analyze everything before I have given my consent.

leny, Udler

Cathy
3/08/2015

"Awesome sales rep."

After several attempts to purchase my Sienna, I was very pleased with the excellent service and warm sales experience that Lester Jones, Karmelia and Mark gave me. They provided excellent customer service. Thanks for helping me get exactly what I wanted.

Mark ,Karmelia.

Adilson
3/05/2015

"Excellent customer service"

I am very pleased with the services that Jared Harari provided. I visited the Toyota dealership in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY a few months ago when I was looking for a pre-owned Toyota Rav 4 that I wanted to ship overseas. Jared worked with me throughout the process and provided outstanding customer service and ensured the process ran very smoothly, accommodating me on various occasions. As new buyer, Jared walked me through the whole process step by step patiently, helped me with the paperwork and with the shipping process even after I had already departed the US and was back overseas. I highly recommend Toyota Bay Ridge dealership!

Jared Harari

Bkpopvocal
3/01/2015

"Straight forward, excellent pre-owned sales team "

Initially was weary of pre-owned car shopping in Brooklyn. Saw a car I was interested online and called. Spoke briefly with Lester Jones and made an appointment to see the car. When I arrived, Lester and the entire pre-owned team were courteous, efficient, offered me an extremely fair offer for my trade-in, and made the entire process go smoothly. I did some checking on the price of the car I wanted- but Lester worked to make the price fair and was even able to discount some of the fees. Needless to say I was super impressed with the staff, the process, and the entire experience.

Mark Wilmot

CynChris
2/24/2015

"*OZZY AND RAZA MADE OUR CAR EXPERIENCE A PLEASURE*"

My husband and I came in looking to get a car for our family, OZZY (Quintana) was so well versed in all the cars and the in and outs of all their functions, HE MADE IT EASY FOR US TO PICK A VEHICLE THAT SUITS US, he helped us with a 2015 Camry, along with the help of RAZA who helped us get a great price for the Camry and gave us key advice on improving our credit. THEY BOTH STAYED AFTER HOURS TO ASSURE WE LEFT IN OUR CAR THAT DAY. Their amazing and I'm happy we came to this dealership. Thanks again fellas!!!! Cynthia A.

*Ozzy Quintana*

shawketj
2/21/2015

"Very happy with Services in Bay ridge Toyota in Brooklyn"

I am extremely happy with Ali Naqi and Raza Bokhari services. They are very friendly they help with all options Toyota had so that's make me easier to choose Lease 2015 Toyota Rav4.

Alex F
2/18/2015

"Great experience"

I had a great visit over a couple days. Rohan somehow managed to stay patient even though my insurance company was ridiculous to work with. He stayed late one night trying to get things figured out with them and unfortunately I finally had to go. I dealt with my insurance the next day (by switching companies) and came back the next night. Rohan and Raza already had my paperwork all set and my truck detailed and ready when I came back. It was a really laid back experience and I never felt any pressure. Great team, great car!

Rohan Khadka

Floryder430
2/04/2015

"The most realeat people ever"

I came to the dealership on a very nasty snowy day, a day Where everyone just wanted to go home. BUT NOT THESE GUYS. Raza and this 3 man team worked with me. JERRY the sweets salesman stated by my sister for 4 1/2 hours trying to get me the car if my dreams. They were very friendly and very considerate. I love the fact that they worked together as team and not against each as if It's a competition like other dealerships do.. I'm happy I came here It's a big difference from the one located on Nostrand.

Reviews of Raza Bokhari