Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

6401 6th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion Info
About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

At BayRidgeToyota.com you can review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the all new redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available to you. Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Bay Ridge Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we're including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's complimentary peace of mind. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep the largest inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Bay Ridge Toyota’s service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Bay Ridge Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 995-2299. Bay Ridge Toyota 6401 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220

About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

• Indoor Delivery Center
Maureen1234
5/02/2016

"Excellent"

I recently purchased a 2016 Toyota Camry from Bay Ridge Toyota. My salesperson Ozzy Quintana was very professional. He knew his business and was extremely pleasant and professional. He was always available to answer my phone calls and was very solicitous of my car needs . On delivery he spent about 45 minutes in answering all my questions and connected my phone to the Bluetooth feature. I love my Camry and I would highly recommend Ozzy to all potential buyers. . The manager of the Dealership Dave Pisciotta is a real pro. He loves his job and it shows. His entire sales force is highly motivated by his leadership.

Jaritzav
5/01/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

Staff members were knowledgeable, friendly, and understanding. Overall excellent customer service! Jerry Rosario thank you so much for your professionalism and excellent customer service. You are highly recommended! I had by far the best experience with this Toyota Dealership!

amazingtoni
4/28/2016

"Thank you again Ozzy Quintana!!"

from the second we went into the showroom to find what we wanted ..test drive and all ...even though my choice of color wasn't available...Ozzy took the time to make sure we were satisfied and got the color we wanted he is extremely dedicated to what he does..and keeps on top of things! Thank you again for all your help Ozzy!! Antoinette & Dan

Ozzy,Quintana

Vlora 55
4/27/2016

"Reliable and personable"

From the first phone call with Brittney, to car pickup everything went smoothly. Brittney was very knowledgeable and Adam Lika, general sales manager, sat down with us and gave us the best options for what we were looking for. Ozzy Quintana was our sales consultant. He patiently explained the difference between the two models we were considering and took us for a test drive to make sure we were comfortable with our choice. He followed up with phone calls to make sure that everything was going well.

vee
4/26/2016

"Very Happy Buyer"

very happy buyer from a great salesman 0zzy Q!! One great salesman who is all for the customer needs!!! thank you Ozzy for a wonderful experience.

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion responded to this review

April 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are truly happy that you had a great experience with us. We hope we were able to fulfill are your needs. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to let us know! Happy and safe driving! Sincerely, Bay Ridge Toyota

Bren123
4/24/2016

"Rohan Khadka"

Got a RAV4 from Rohan. He worked really hard to get the car we wanted. Highly recommend him. He made sure we had everything we needed before we closed the dealer.

Nicole7
4/21/2016

"Service "

Had A routine service appt for my Corolla with Kenny. amazing service, very friendly and super helpful. I will be coming back soon to update my registration and will definitely be asking for him again!

Elizabeth Morehouse
4/19/2016

"Ozzy Quintana"

Ozzy Quintana is by far the most knowledgeable sales person. I visited Honda, Buick and Ford in Brooklyn and was sadly disappointed by the lack of these dealerships ability to answer questions regarding comparisons of SUV's with third row seating. Ozzy was able to clearly articulate why the Toyata Highlander was a superior car to the alternative models. For example- the Honda Pilot does not have three zones for climate control which renders the third row to be a hot unpleasant experience in the PIlot. Ozzy was professional, friendly and never pushy. He was also very patient in explaining in detail the pros and cons of leasing vs. buying a car and furnished me with the information I needed to make educated choices. Thank you Ozzy, I love the Highlander! Elizabeth Morehouse

caseyopstad
4/08/2016

"Avoid this dealership!"

A bad experience trying to have my truck fixed here. Not helpful and disrespectful. I don't write reviews unless the experience was that bad.

Natalie
4/05/2016

"Best dealership in Brooklyn"

I had the pleasure of being assisted by Ozzy, who helped me find a really good car for my needs. He was very professional and friendly. He was very knowledgeable and gave me good advice. He dedicated time to helping me find what I needed and for a reasonable price. Mr Karim and Michael, both managers, were also very pleasant and helpful in negotiating a price. Excellent customer service! If you have a dream about a car, but do not know which one, go to Ozzy, he will make your dream come true! Thank you so much! Natalie :)

Reviews of Ozzy Quintana