Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Pre Owned Sales Associate

May 04, 2017

"New Lease Experience"

- LeonidG

Ozzy worked with me over the phone and emails to get exact vehicle that we need when we needed it (were swapping old leased car with new one). At the end of the day we were able to complete transaction in single visit to dealership, as when we came everything was ready: new car was waiting for us and all paperwork was prepared and just needed a signature. We drove away in a new car. Excellent experience.

April 25, 2017

"Excellent customer service and sales rep"

- 2017camrysebuyer

I was referred by the manager who referred me to Ozzy and it worked out very well. Ozzy took the time to answer all our questions and took the time to get all our paperwork prepared. Also worked with two other great people Karim and Mustafa. All Great people.

Danny Chan
Mustafa Elliada
Karim Mohammed

April 21, 2017

"New Lease Experience"

- camrycelica1

This was my fourth consecutive lease of a Camry! Ozzy Quintana was the sales representative. I met him three years ago with my previous lease. At that time he was "learning the trade" He is a truly exceptional young man, who now excels as a sales rep. Best compliment I can pay him is I almost feel I am talking with my son when we get together! A true asset to Toyota

2012 Toyota Rav4