Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion
Call
Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion Info
About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

At BayRidgeToyota.com you can review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the all new redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available to you. Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Bay Ridge Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we're including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's complimentary peace of mind. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep the largest inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Bay Ridge Toyota’s service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Bay Ridge Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 995-2299. Bay Ridge Toyota 6401 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220

About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 3 Indoor Showrooms
  • Indoor Delivery Center

"World Class"

I recently purchased a 2015 nicely equipped Tacoma from Bay Ridge Toyota. The sales representative Jerry was knowledgeable and worked with me every step of the way. The process was timely and the verbal agreement was honored and delivery of the vehicle was as promised. As for pricing no other dealership in the New York area could beat their price. I had aftermarket parts installed and both the parts and labor were nicely discounted. In addition, unknown to the dealer and me the front windshield was scratched. The window was replaced without a problem The dealership works with their customer to ensure complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend Bay Ridge Toyota for anyone looking for great pricing and service. My compliments to the service manager Alex and the entire staff at Bat Ridge Toyota

Alex Service Manager

"Good Experience"

I just purchased a 2014 Rav 4 last week. Like most people I do not trust salesman. Juan was honest and a made the experience far better than I anticipated.

"no consideration"

I was there for 8 hours took too much meds, because my pain am a dissable person I ended up with a vehicle that I dont like they did not do something to help me except to sell me a much more money vehicle once they sell you the vehicle they wants nothing to do with you I made a complaint with better busines bureau to see if they could help me I will not recomend this dealer to no one.even spoke to general manager mr:steve kaufman but nothing was solve either.

"The absolute BEST"

My toyota lease was coming to an end, and I spoke to Juan Lebron, and told him please make this as painless as possible, and as easy as possible. He made an appointment with me that day, and Introduced me to Jerry, who showed me the vehicles i was interested in, and even took the time to show me every color they had on the lot, since i am indecisive. Let me tell you how honest, polite, funny, caring and patient they were with me. I went in on a monday, i had my car by wednesday. I have recommended them to everyone who loved my car, and was interested in a toyota. I am not big on recommendations, because of the fear a friend or family member will be disappointment or have a bad experience and blame me. I do not have that fear with them, as long as they are there, i will continue to go to them for new cars when my lease is up. I walked out feeling like I didn't get hit over the head, being a female trying to get a car on her own, is sometimes difficult, they made this experience, quick, painless, easy and totally appreciate how much they helped me through this process.

"Excellent Dealership"

This was my first and only visit to Bay ridge Toyota and i left truly happy and satisfied with my new car.I must say if it was not difficult making my decision after given my options from Mr Mark Wilmot, he is definitely experienced and knowledgeable in what he does helping me along with my financial decisions.I must say Monirul Islam was the most attentive and dedicated employee i have met in the longest time,he was the most patient and friendly person i have met, he made sure all my answers were met and also gave me a tour of the site which helped my decision easier knowing that i can always bring my car back to the site and everything will be taken care of. Once again "hats off" to BAY RIDGE TOYOTA .....WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!! I will definitely recommend you guys to all my Verizon colleagues....

Monirul Islam , Mark Wilmot

"Great experience "

I had a great experience with Raza and Val both went out of their way to make the experience as painless as possible and I would recommend them

"Awesome dealership! "

This dealership was the best experience! Everyone was polite, helpful and very friendly! They didn't push you into a sale, as a matter of fact they suggested different options based on your planned useage and lifestyle. Lester was awesome from start to finish! Juan was very helpful! Raza was not only facilitating the paperwork in a quick and painless way, but also made you feel at ease! Wonderful gentleman! I would most definitely recommend this dealership! They definitely have the customers best interests in mind and are very professional and still personable! Awesome!! Thanks!

"Best car buying experience ever!"

From the moment we called the dealership to arrange a visit until the time we left with the car we purchased from them, Bay Ridge Toyota personnel could not have been more accommodating. They were courteous, attentive, knowledgeable and professional! Upon arriving at the dealership, Juan Lebron introduced us to Raymond Li and we were immediately directed to the car we were interested in. Raymond answered all our questions and gave us space to discuss options. When we made our decision to purchase, Juan and Raymond sat us down, thoroughly explained their sales process and gave us a phenomenal deal without the usual and tiresome "back and forth haggling drama". Then we met Raza Bokhari, the finance manager, who coordinated the purchase and financing in record time while still covering and highlighting all the important details and despite the amount of paperwork (honorable mention should go to "Ursula" ). All in all, I would characterize this as the best car buying experience ever! This is a dealership that recognizes and values their customers!! Thank you Bay Ridge Toyota! Susan C., Port Washington, NY

"Rave Review for This Dealership!"

After thirty plus years and more vehicles than I can remember, I just picked up another new vehicle last week. Walking back into Bay Ridge Toyota, every three to five years, is like visiting family.............but family you are glad to see! This year I was a bit more apprehensive since many of the familiar faces had been promoted and moved to other dealerships. But immediately upon being greeted by Miguel Collado, Sales Consultant, all my concerns were gone! Miguel made me feel as though we had known each other for years. But, most important he listened to what I wanted in this new car, and my need to keep costs low. Not only did Miguel listed, HE DELIVERED! I absolutely love my new 2014.5 Camry SE, and the new monthly payments leave money left over for toys and goodies for the grandchildren! I would also like to say a special "thank you" to Mr. George Vakkou, Financial Director. George was great.............he made the paperwork "fun" with his consistent professional manner, sprinkled with he humor! What a pleasure. EVERYONE I meet at the dealership last week was professional and friendly. This was a great experience, I love my new car, and truly look forward to returning in three years ............................ "Thank You Bay Ridge Toyota!" Marianne L Brooklyn, NY

Miguel Collado and George Vakkou

"Great Customer Service Expeience"

I recently renewed my lease from a 2011 Toyota corolla to a 2014 corolla. I met Lester first and he was really friendly and welcoming then i met Juan who helped me with the whole loan application process and follow up. Juan was amazing, kind, calm and very reasonable. He went above and beyond to make sure that i received the best deal and was comfortable with the new lease. Raza was also very helpful in terms of finances. They were really friendly and easy to talk to. I appreciate all their help and look forward to doing more business with Bay Ridge Toyota.

Juan Lebron