Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

6401 6th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11220
Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion Info
About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

At BayRidgeToyota.com you can review our extensive inventory of Toyota cars, trucks, and SUV's, including the all new redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry. We work hard to get you into the vehicle you have always wanted. That new Toyota is waiting for you, and we work with a vast array of lending sources to make sure you will get the most complete and comprehensive financial package available to you. Peace of mind with every new Toyota. We at Bay Ridge Toyota are devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we're including a complimentary worry-free maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota. For 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first, you and your new vehicle will be covered. It's complimentary peace of mind. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. At Bay Ridge Toyota, we offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with, and we keep the largest inventory of OEM certified parts in stock. Bay Ridge Toyota’s service department strives for 100% customer satisfaction. From repairs to general maintenance such as oil changes to major repairs, let Bay Ridge Toyota service your vehicle. Our dealership is one of the premier dealerships in the country. Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We offer one of the most comprehensive parts and service departments in the automotive industry. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us or call our Internet Department at (888) 995-2299. Bay Ridge Toyota 6401 6th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11220

About Bay Ridge Toyota/Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Wednesday 7:00 PM - 7:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • 3 Indoor Showrooms
  • Indoor Delivery Center
Sophy1317
6/26/2016

"Great customer service "

Jerry- we really appreciate you for taking your time and helping us with picking out a great family car. We are telling our family and friends about you.

EGT
6/25/2016

"Thanks"

Mike - I want to thank you again for stepping up to the plate for me and mi wife a few weeks ago. I mentioned you and Kenny in my review "Business with a heart" because you guys really saved the day for us. Thanks again, keep up the good work (with a heart)

epn1234
6/22/2016

"Thorough, intelligent, experienced"

My Service Associate, Jake Chen, gave me excellent advice and was very detail-oriented -- knew the brand very well and appreciated my concerns and wishes. The discussion of an extended warrantee was thorough, as was the discusison of insurance options: it felt like a meeting with my investment counselors.

Mackenson Glezil
6/15/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Extremely wonderful experience with Lester Jones- Sales Manager, Mark Wilmot-Finance Manager and Mohammed C-Salesman,they were incredible. Me and my wife had initially thought about purchasing an older Rav4 Model, Lester Jones helped the process of purchasing a newer one, which was more beneficial for us, He is an asset to this dealership as he guided us thru the whole process. We were totally impressed with his professionalism, he was knowledgeable and honest . Thank you Guys it was wonderful experience , my wife was very happy so was i.

Borocks1009
6/08/2016

"Great place to go to get a car "

I give them 5 stars because they are all very nice they help me out and explain things ,this is my third purchase with this dealership . I would recommend Miguel he is the best ..

Kassie_b
6/07/2016

"I love bay ridge Toyota "

After going to at least 3 dealership to by my first car I don't know how I ended up at bay ridge Toyota but thank god I did and now I am on my second car I would recommend just about anybody I know to Karmelia and mark, I love them :) and I look forward everytime to keep doing business with them such wonderful people !!!

Tasha Pinckney
6/05/2016

"Very accomadating"

This is the first time I've bought a car by myself, I thought it was going to be a daunting task, but Ozzy Quintana, with his energy and knowledge , made it very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this dealership

Michael Schwartz

Henry241
6/02/2016

"Great Customer Experience!"

Purchased a certified pre-owned RAV4 in exceptional condition. Quick and painless process from start to finish. Friendly salesperson who was down to earth and tried his best to cater to our every need. No pressure and excellent customer service! Highly recommend.

Mark from finance and Vince from insurance

Kavita Khanna
5/29/2016

"Service For My Rav4"

I gave the dealership 5 stars because I had a wonderful experience. They were knowledgeable and respectful. I took my car in for it's first maintenance and have no complaints. My service advisor Jackie was nice. He answered all my questions and was very positive. Overall great experience and would recommend them to friends and family.

Nicholas
5/21/2016

"Spectacular"

I am very fortunate to meet with monir, a very diligent and respectable person. He went extra miles to making sure that I got a car that I want. With his manager and financial manager' s assistant, I was able to purchase a car of my choice. I am really pleased to have met with them.

Reviews of Ozzy Quintana