Baytown GMC Buick

Overall Rating 5

Baytown GMC Buick

Baytown GMC Buick Info
About Baytown GMC Buick

At Baytown GMC Buick in Baytown, TX we treat every customer like family. Exceeding your expectaions is the goal of every employee. Let us show you our commitment to excellence! Our enthusiastic sales staff is ready to help find the perfect vehicle for you. Please take some time to browse our online inventory of new and used vehicles. Our website provides for scheduling a test drive, getting a quote, evaluating your trade-in, even submitting a loan application. You can also reach us by phone Monday through Saturday 9AM to 9PM at 800-520-5378.

About Baytown GMC Buick

"Thomas gave us a great, no pressure, deal"

when we pulled up, Mr. Mc Kinney greeted us at the door, he was nice and patient with us and gave us options. He was an outstanding salesman any customer would be pleased to have him, great job Thomas

"I am very happy with my new GMC and am very grateful to..."

I am very happy with my new GMC and am very grateful to Geraldo Cortez (salesman) and Cheryl Bebee for all of their attention and help. Their service was excellent.

Geraldo and Cheryl

"I came in to buy a new car, and had several options to..."

I came in to buy a new car, and had several options to choose from. With the help of barry i had a nice and smooth transaction. No rude salesman like other places ive been to. He is a awesome guy. I would recommend him to anyone. And you cant forget about the nice receptionist lucy. She greeted me with a nice warm greeting and guided me on my way. She even brought me some nice cold water. Overall baytown gmc is a hell of a team! Ill be back again

Barry stephens, lucy

"Barry gave us a great, no pressure, deal. He was very..."

Barry gave us a great, no pressure, deal. He was very professional and actually listened to us. He is the first salesman ever that helped us buy our car, not sold us his car. I recommend him to ALL my friends. Ask him about the movie he was in. It was a black western movie. It's a great story.

Barry Stephens

"I was very impressed with the attention to detail and all..."

I was very impressed with the attention to detail and all of our needs . We came in and were looking for Buick regal and Robert truely went the extra mile to help us. I would recommend Baytown Buick Gmc

Robert Randazzo

"they have great pricing and helped in find the vehicle we..."

they have great pricing and helped in find the vehicle we wanted even though they had to search other lots to find what exactly what we wanted. They didnt try to make me settle for something I didnt want.

m.zavala