Baytown GMC Buick

4411 East Freeway,
Baytown, Texas 77521
Baytown GMC Buick Info
About Baytown GMC Buick

At Baytown GMC Buick in Baytown, TX we treat every customer like family. Exceeding your expectaions is the goal of every employee. Let us show you our commitment to excellence! Our enthusiastic sales staff is ready to help find the perfect vehicle for you. Please take some time to browse our online inventory of new and used vehicles. Our website provides for scheduling a test drive, getting a quote, evaluating your trade-in, even submitting a loan application. You can also reach us by phone Monday through Saturday 9AM to 9PM at 800-520-5378.

About Baytown GMC Buick

gg4
3/18/2016

"Experience"

I went later in the evening to buy a SUV and was meet with nothing but eagerness to help me in my endeavors and after a little while I got what I wanted and a great price on top. Definitely go there for the customer service.

Luis Gallardo

Cheryl
3/07/2016

"Fast service "

Fast service reasonable pricing! Very friendly and courteous Hector was always checking on me! Customer areas were clean and coffee was good! They took good care of me!

Hector Rendon

monica1
2/29/2016

"It was great as always."

I had a great experience with your dealership. This is the 8th car we have purchase with Barry Stephen. He has always made our visit happy and great. Thank you so much for helping me get my dream car. Thank for the service and great place to visit. Thanks you Mr. Vincent Pierre for your good service.

Royce
1/22/2016

"Exceptional"

Professional sales staff was quick to offer the vehicle I was in the market for and offer a price that was resonable and got the vehicle serviced and ready to go.

Mauriceo

GraySierra2500
12/30/2015

"Good people and price"

No pressure from sales and a lot of good trucks in stock. Close to my office and reasonable. Knowledgeable staff and will recommend to my friends and family.

Vu Tran

Annanjoey
10/21/2015

"Simply Better "

Best place ever!!! Working with Andy Tiwari on repairs is great John was easy to deal with for Loaners..........:).............Baytown GMC Buick best dealer in town

John Patrick

Slcm
3/21/2015

"Awful"

Worst car buying experience. 5 weeks and my trade is still NOT paid off!!! Hassle to speak with a live person always voicemail no call back

Colin

r.wilson
12/17/2014

"Recalls and serivice"

I took my 2009 Acadia to have 3 recalls taken care of. While there I was told that it needed the timing chain recall done again for a second time. I asked why and was told because GM sends poor parts and I did not use synthetic oil in the car. I was never told to use that oil. After the car being there 5 days I got it back and it ran terrible. I took it back the next day and was told it needed front struts. They were so rude they would not even drive the car to understand what i was talking about. There was no problem with that before I took it in. During questioning the service manager he was very rude and told me all the problem with be car was because of me. This car only has 70,000 miles. I would never take my car back to dealership or buy another GMC product. There is no reason a car with 70,000 miles should have 5 recalls done and need major front end work. Very disappointed in this dealership.

Andy Tiwiri

Baytown GMC Buick responded to this review

December 18, 2014

We’re very sorry to hear that you felt our staff was rude. There is no excuse for that. We’d like to take a moment to discuss what occurred during your visit to determine how we can make it right. Please contact Cheryl Bebee at (281) 424-6500.

rsmcnelty
7/16/2014

"Thomas gave us a great, no pressure, deal"

when we pulled up, Mr. Mc Kinney greeted us at the door, he was nice and patient with us and gave us options. He was an outstanding salesman any customer would be pleased to have him, great job Thomas

agarcia565656
8/18/2012

"I am very happy with my new GMC and am very grateful to..."

I am very happy with my new GMC and am very grateful to Geraldo Cortez (salesman) and Cheryl Bebee for all of their attention and help. Their service was excellent.

Geraldo and Cheryl