Beaverton Hyundai

Tim Burke, Sales Associate, Beaverton Hyundai

Tim Burke

Sales Associate

April 30, 2017

"Amanda Garcia and Tarek Eldeeb are awesome."

- elscarb Verified Customer

I had no problems at all. I walked in, was greeted immediately and taken to greet Tarek. Tarek introduced us to Amanda while he finished up other items. Amanda walked me over to my car sitting on the showroom floor. Then we signed papers and she opened the doors and I rolled out in my brand new Tucson. Both amanda and tarek were super efficient and totally went above my expectations.

April 30, 2017

"A refreshing and pleasant car-buying experience!"

- DenaSinger

I love, love, love my new Tucson. This is the third vehicle I've purchased at Beaverton Hyundai - all with the help of Hamid Jafarian. He is my .life-long salesperson. He has gone out of his way to help me, to educate me, and to get me the very best features for the very best price. He even remembers my birthday each year. He's become more than a salesperson, he's become my friend. No matter how many times I need a refresher on my car's features, or if I have questions about the new models, he's happy to help. I have him in my Contacts list on my phone - just in case. All of the people I've worked with at Beaverton Hyundai have been friendly and helpful - car buying is not an ordeal there - it's a fun adventure! Special thanks to Ben Sterrenberg, Rashid Shaer, Tim Burke, and of course, my old financing friend, Tarek Eldeeb.

April 28, 2017

"Auto deals done right"

- vaderpiro Verified Customer

Everyone involved in my new purchase did a great professional job, I got a fair deal in a relatively short period of time. Got more car for the money than I expected

New 2016 Hyundai Sonata, $35660