Beaverton Kia

Miranda Ricketts

Michael McIntosh, Finance Manager, Beaverton Kia

Michael McIntosh

August 16, 2017

" I was treated like one of the family."

- Carfantimmow

The sales lady wants new to the sales experience but she did the best she could to get the car I wanted. They were originally trying to get me a new Niro,the monthly car payment was too high for my budget. So I got another Forte 5 newer than the old one I had I had a 2015 Forte 5. They got the color blue I wanted. And by the time I got to financing they treated me like a king there also. I got bumper-to-bumper 10 year discounted 100,000 mile warranty and a gap insurance and the overall car payment was only $30 higher.

Raquel Blakely

June 15, 2017

"Great First Car Buying Experience"

- Atonal_Jet9

My spouse and I had a very good experience with Beaverton Kia. Miranda was polite, helpful, and very enjoyable to work with; she and the rest of the staff there made sure that all our questions were answered and needs addressed. I especially appreciate how Miranda and Hollie followed up with me periodically and appropriately throughout my search for a new vehicle without straying into the harassment zone. I will be recommending this Dealership to others.

Hollie Lanphere
Miranda Ricketts

June 02, 2017

"Amazing Service and Sales"

- Asmodeean

Fast, easy, professional, and a breeze. Thank you for all your help. You were all amazing. Financing was easy and I was made to feel like my business was important. Good job y'all.

H. Adel