Beaverton Kia

Jacob Norquist

Michael McIntosh, Finance Manager, Beaverton Kia

Michael McIntosh

June 15, 2017

"Great First Car Buying Experience"

- Atonal_Jet9

My spouse and I had a very good experience with Beaverton Kia. Miranda was polite, helpful, and very enjoyable to work with; she and the rest of the staff there made sure that all our questions were answered and needs addressed. I especially appreciate how Miranda and Hollie followed up with me periodically and appropriately throughout my search for a new vehicle without straying into the harassment zone. I will be recommending this Dealership to others.

Hollie Lanphere

June 02, 2017

"Amazing Service and Sales"

- Asmodeean

Fast, easy, professional, and a breeze. Thank you for all your help. You were all amazing. Financing was easy and I was made to feel like my business was important. Good job y'all.

H. Adel
Karen Voss

May 31, 2017

"Life changing "

- Angelin196

I absolutely love this dealership. They fixed all of my problems and made everything right. Miranda is a god sent she is truly a miracle worker. When looking for cars she took time out of her busy schedule to put together a portfolio of cars that best suited me and my budget. Even after buying the car she was there to help me she went above and beyond to make sure that she righted every wrong she is truly amazing and so is the team at Beaverton Kia I absolutely love this place. She made sure I had a replacement car while my car was being fixed in the shop. She picked me up from the bus and made sure I had reliable transportation . This dealership is more than just there to make money off of their customers they are there to help and to make sure that you were buying a car that will last you years to come. Today they completely took care of my battery and the labor and the cost to repair my dead battery . Without a doubt the best people in the dealership business I would recommend them every single time . I absolutely love you guys and have the most respect for your dealership . Thank you doesnt even cover it!

Carlos Lopez