Beaverton Kia

Jacob Norquist

February 03, 2017

"Great experience! "

- GregF

I bought my new Sorento from Miranda and couldn't be happier with how I was treated and I love my new SUV! Super easy process, very fast, and everyone treated me like they were genuinely eager to make sure I was 100% happy! Thank you!

December 26, 2016

"Great experience with Adam Murillo!"

- Colleen

Well, we didn't end up buying a car but we had such a great experience with Adam that I felt I still need to leave a review. Adam was super friendly and was very patient with our inability to make a decision and even congratulated us when we ultimately bought somewhere else because we needed a bigger SUV. What a good sport! You won't be sorry having Adam as your sales person at Beaverton Kia. We will be recommending him to all of our friends looking for a new car!

November 14, 2016

"Wonderful Experience!"

- Mcoelho8582

The team at Beaverton Kia is great! They worked together as a team and with me to help me get the best deal on a car that I love. I would highly recommend getting a car here.