Beechmont Volkswagen

8057 Beechmont Ave,
Cincinnati , Ohio 45255
Beechmont Volkswagen Info
About Beechmont Volkswagen

Beechmont Volkswagen of Cincinnati is new to the east side of Cincinnati. We are anxious to prove ourselves and want to provide a friendly and convenient environment to all or our valued customers. We aspire to build strong relationships with our customers and the community through our excellent sales and customer service. Thank you for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen. Even online we manage to be a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Want to order parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? Yep, we can do that here, too. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Beechmont Volkswagen Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

New Richmond guy
5/22/2015

"Recall and 10K service"

Tammy Hartman, our service representative, handled our service and was absolutely amazing on follow up, (before and during the service visit) with attention to detail and is a very pleasant person to work with...

May 23, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about Tammy Hartman and we truly appreciate having her at Beechmont Volkswagen. We look forward to handling your future vehicle needs the same way every time. Thanks again!

Brady O
5/19/2015

"Always Great Service"

I continue to be pleased each and every time I get my vehicle serviced @ Beechmont VW. Tammy Hartman is world class and also on top of everything. She always goes the extra mile to make sure I have what I need. I would highly recommend Beechmont VW and Tammy as the benchmark to reach in service and support!

May 19, 2015

Brady - Thank you for recognizing Tammy Hartman and Beechmont Volkwagen for the great service they have provided. We appreciate the recommendations and look forward to continuing excellent service for you and your vehicle.

WesWesley
5/15/2015

"Extra mile"

Tammy Hartman always goes extra mile to ensure smooth and timely service appointment. Good communications and no surprises. Uniformly good experiences at this service center.

May 15, 2015

Yes, Tammy always goes the extra mile and we are pleased to have her with us at Beechmont Volkswagen. Thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to being here for any future needs.

rtdunham
5/14/2015

"excellent service, again"

As in the past, Tammy explained what needed to be done, and how it would be done, including some complications I imposed on the service. Things were done promptly. I can't imagine anything she or the service techs could have done to make my visit any better.

May 15, 2015

We are pleased to see Tammy is maintaining excellent ratings and keeping customers like you, returning to Beechmont VW. We thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to assisting you with any vehicle needs.

Mark55
5/11/2015

"Great purchase and trade-in experience."

Tom Skeen and the Beechmont VW team did a great job on my purchase of a certified 2014 VW CC. I first met Tom a couple of months ago when I was just beginning a search for a new car. Drove several cars that day but no used CC models available to check out. Once I settled on looking for a CC, found that they had 3 in stock. Met Tom again and found a beautiful 2014 CC R-Line. They took my trade-in at a fair price and we made a deal. All very professional and straight forward. It was a pleasure to do business with these folks.

May 12, 2015

Mark, We thank you for the great review regarding Tom Skeen and our Beechmont VW staff. We hope your CC ownership goes as smoothly as your trade-in process and buying process. Congrats on your Vw CC and those free oil changes! Thanks again!

Tmills1128
5/02/2015

"Exceptional Service"

Tammy is dedicated to her job and customers. She is welcoming and honest. I feel confident in the quality of service I receive. Thank you.

May 03, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about Tammy Hartman. We are pleased to have her on our Beechmont Volkswagen team. She is truly an asset. Thanks so much for the great review.

Om4amagi
4/29/2015

"Always great service!"

I received a notice of a recall, so called Beechmont VW, the dealer from whom I purchased my Jetta TDI. As always, Tammy was able to arrange an appointment for my convenience within 2 days. When I arrived, the service was prompt and I was out of there within an hour or so. I am someone who wants information about the products and procedures; Tammy consistently answers my questions to my satisfaction or graciously finds the answer for me quickly.

May 01, 2015

Thank you for the great review of Tammy and our Beechmont VW service department. We are pleased we took care of recall quickly and efficiently and look forward to assisting in any of your future vehicle needs. Thanks again!

Customer service critique
4/23/2015

"Service Dept is Outstanding"

You go to a dealership for the best deal, you stay with the dealership because of the service dept and how they treat you and take care of your car. Tammy Hartman and the crew in the VW service dept is bar none the best. They are polite, professional, attentive and detailed with their information. You know exactly what is going on with you car along with no surprises with the bill. I will stay with this dealership because of the service and I also happen to like my VW Jetta and the free oil change.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for the outstanding rating for Tammy Hartman and our service department. Free oil changes and the best service, can't be any better!!! Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward handling any of your future vehicle needs in the same manner every time!

HappyPassat
4/20/2015

"Great experience"

Our experience in purchasing our new Passat was actually enjoyable. At no time did we feel pressured, the sales staff was extremely patient as we picked out the right car and we received a fair value on our trade in. I would definitely recommend Beechmont Volkswagen to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for the excellent recommendation of Tom Skeen and Beechmont VW. We are happy that you are a happy!!! Congrats on your new Passat and we look forward to being here for any of your future vehicle needs.

jillsjetta
4/19/2015

"Oil change"

This was my first oil change with my jetta. Tammy was very helpful and they had me in and out very quick so I could enjoy the beautiful Saturday weather!

April 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give Tammy and Beechmont VW an excellent review. We are pleased you were taken care of quickly to enjoy the beautiful day and look forward to efficiently handling any of your future vehicle needs. Thanks again!

Reviews of Tammy Hartman