Beechmont Volkswagen

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Beechmont Volkswagen

Beechmont Volkswagen Info
About Beechmont Volkswagen

Beechmont Volkswagen of Cincinnati is new to the east side of Cincinnati. We are anxious to prove ourselves and want to provide a friendly and convenient environment to all or our valued customers. We aspire to build strong relationships with our customers and the community through our excellent sales and customer service. Thank you for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen. Even online we manage to be a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Want to order parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? Yep, we can do that here, too. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Beechmont Volkswagen Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

tristanandrachel.clark
2/20/2015

"Thank you, Tammy Hartman"

The last time I serviced my Volkswagen I had a bad experience with a male servicer, so I was pretty much dreading coming in for this oil change appointment. THANKFULLY Tammy redeemed that past experience and treated me like gold. I really appreciated that she was upfront with me from the beginning, giving me a realistic time frame of how long I'd be there and telling me to "make myself at home" in the lobby area. It ended up taking about half the projected time and she was sure to explain everything they did to my car. Since I'd been having trouble with my tire pressure light, after checking the tires she walked me through step-by-step on how to reset it and even quizzed me afterward to make sure I felt comfortable doing it. Finally, she said multiple times that if I had any questions at all to call her and she'd take care of me. Because of this experience I will continue coming here for service and will always request to work with Tammy. Thank you!!

February 20, 2015

Thank you for the kind words regarding Tammy Hartman, she is a valuable asset to our Beechmont Volkswagen service team. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity and look forward to continuing servicing your Volkswagen.

Redden
2/19/2015

"oil change tire rotate and replace burned out fuse"

I called and explained the need to get the car in and fixed on the same day. I wasn't able to get the car there till around 130 due to weather conditions. They fixed my problem and got the car back as promised within hours. I didn't not buy my car at this dealership but any dealings I have to this point have been nothing but positive.

February 19, 2015

We are pleased to have taken care of your vehicle needs quickly and efficiently. Beechmont Volkswagen would like to thank you for the great review and hope we can continue meeting your expectations of great service.

Awharton
2/10/2015

"Genuine Service"

Every time I get my car serviced I have the best experience. The service men/women are always so polite and remember me when I show up. I am a person, not just a customer, and they make me feel appreciated. And thank you to Tammy for always checking to make sure my car is at its best and always being so kind.

February 10, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review. Tammy Hartman is very personable and receives many great comments. We are pleased to have her at Beechmont Volkswagen and happy that you feel welcomed in our service department. We look forward to continuing the same genuine service for you and your car.

boestw
2/10/2015

"Best car buying experience"

I I like to do as much online as possible, so when it was time for me to purchase a car I did as much research and contact online as possible. I did all my research and decided to purchase a GTI and I knew the exact color, trim level and package I wanted and decided I wouldn't make any compromises. I went to a local dealer to test drive a GTI on their lot to see how it handled and fell in love with the car; however, I left that dealer with only a quote. I then went online and contacted all the remaining Volkswagen dealerships in the area, since I was ready to move on purchasing the car. Beechmont was the ONLY dealer to respond to my inquiry in a timely manner, before 10:00 AM Monday morning I had 2 emails saying a quote would be provided shortly, an email from Jesse with a quote followed up with a phone call and voice-mail. After weighing my options that night I decided to move forward with purchasing the car from Beechmont. I sent Jesse an email the following morning with some questions. Since he was out that day, Scott responded on behalf of Jesse to answer my questions to help me determine which route I wanted to take to get the exact car I wanted. That afternoon my questions were answered and I had emails with all the necessary paperwork for me to review before giving the Okay to get my car. I then received a phone call confirmation from Jesse, confirming everything I agreed upon and confirmed the day I would be in to pick up my car. The first time I stepped foot into the dealership was on the day to pick up my car, I was only at the dealership for 2 hours and the process couldn't have been better. Jesse immediately took me to my new GTI so I could look around and check it out before going over and finishing all the paperwork. They had all the paperwork ready to go when I got there; I just had to sign it all. At no time did I feel pressured into getting any of the additional add-ons to the car, and any questions that I had were answered. When I left the lot I was extremely happy with not only my new GTI but with the experience I had with the dealer. I couldn't have asked for a better process, especially since this was my first new car buying experience.

Scott Stockwell

February 10, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation of Beechmont Volkswagen. Jesse Storm and Scott Stockwell do a great job of maintaining an excellent car buying experience. Congratulations on your new GTI and we at Beechmont Volkswagen look forward to maintaining the best experience for your vehicle needs.

Carli Baca
1/28/2015

"Quick and Easy"

I called for new windshield wipers and I was able to get them the same day. I spoke with Tammy Hartman when I got to the dealership and she was very helpful and friendly.

January 29, 2015

Thank you, Carli, for the great review. Tammy is exceptional with her customer service skills. Beechmont Volkswagen is happy your visit was quick and easy. We appreciate you taking the time sharing your experience.

CAW
1/28/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Tammy Hartman was wonderful to work with, always courteous and accommodating and kept me up to date on the status of the service. Even offered to personally drive me home!

January 28, 2015

Tammy is an exceptional asset to our Beechmont Volkswagen service department. She receives many wonderful reviews and we are pleased to have her here. Thank you for taking the time to rate Beechmont Volkswagen and Tammy Hartman. We look forward to providing the same great customer service every time.

Hank
1/26/2015

"William Robles was Great!"

William Robles was very professional and I highly recommend him. He deserves his own desk! I felt he attended to all of my questions and, within reason, took care of my concerns. In general, the other sales staff did not appear friendly. Thus, I recommend William, not the dealership per say..

January 26, 2015

Hank, Thank you for your honest feedback. William obviously had a positive influence on your experience. I am sorry to read you felt the balance of the staff did not appear to be as friendly. Thank you again for your business and your opinions will be passed along to the management and sales staff. Dan Mercurio General Manager Beechmont Volkswagen

k
1/15/2015

"Fast, friendly and efficient workmanship"

Tammy was great at getting my car in and serviced quickly despite being short staffed because of bad weather. She even called another dealer to get the part I needed so that my car would be ready the same day. Fast, friendly and efficient workmanship.

January 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Tammy Hartman. She receives excellent reviews from her customers and we are grateful to have her at Beechmont Volkswagen. We look forward to continuing fast, friendly and efficient service for you and your vehicle needs.

xollins
1/10/2015

"Very good first experience"

Tammy Hartman did a 5-star job. I'll definitely be back for future service on my GTI. Location is very convenient and I like the pick-up service offered.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for the review. Tammy has been with us for some time and receives many positive ratings. We look forward to providing you with the same 5-star service for your GTI in the future.

Watooka
1/01/2015

"Dream Car for the Perfect Price"

I am a very picky customer. After hours of research I was able to locate a car that was priced to sell. All of the options I wanted, for the price I couldn't believe. I live in central KY and didn't necessarily want to drive an hour and a half to just look at a car, but it was the perfect car for me and the price was amazing. I checked out some dealership reviews and decided, because of the reviews and the car's price, I had to at least go look at it. So I called and set up a test drive, they texted me directions to the dealership --- AWESOME!! And upon my arrival had the car ready for my test drive, which was nice since I had just driven an hour and a half to look at it. No waiting around. The car was perfect, absolutely perfect and again priced to sell. It was my car. Tom Skeen was my sales rep, he did great. I toured the VW with him so I was familiar with the service department and I met some of the main managers so I knew who to call if I needed anything. They made me feel like I was there buying a $100,000 car, but I was just getting a used car. My boys were with me, they got plenty of hot chocolate and wifi!! It was not hard to sign the deal that night, Tom stayed late and even helped me bluetooth my phone with my new ride!! If your in the market for a car of any brand or price point, give them a chance and at least stop by. They will find what you want and you won't be sorry!!

January 14, 2015

Wow, thanks so much! Sounds like Tom and our staff made you and your boys feel right at home and comfortable with the hot chocolate and Wifi. Tom has been with us for few months and we are glad to have him with feedback like this. You drove over an hour to us, so staying for you to buy your dream car and making sure you know the features of your vehicle is the least we can do. Thanks again for giving us a chance and recommending us to other consumers!

Reviews of Tammy Hartman