Beechmont Volkswagen

8057 Beechmont Ave,
Cincinnati , Ohio 45255
Beechmont Volkswagen Info
About Beechmont Volkswagen

Beechmont Volkswagen of Cincinnati is new to the east side of Cincinnati. We are anxious to prove ourselves and want to provide a friendly and convenient environment to all or our valued customers. We aspire to build strong relationships with our customers and the community through our excellent sales and customer service. Thank you for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen. Even online we manage to be a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Want to order parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? Yep, we can do that here, too. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Beechmont Volkswagen Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

rbthomas15
4/17/2015

"Best car buying experience hands down!"

From the time I walked in the door to the time I left with the keys to my new car, everything was smooth and easy. Jesse Storm was a great salesman. I told him I wanted a GTI and what features I wanted, and he pointed me to the exact GTI. I had a trade-in that was going to have some negative equity but Jesse and the financing team did a great job finding me a lender that would take on that negative equity and for a great rate. There was no headache involved at all. Jesse gives a fairly lengthy demo of your new car but I do appreciate it, as there were many features on my new car that I have not seen in a car before.

April 17, 2015

Congratulations on your new GTI! We are pleased to hear Jesse Storm got you to the car you wanted and our finance department handled your financing efficiently and at a great rate. We look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs and thank you so much for your business!!!

jhbeasley
4/17/2015

"Rear window on passenger side wouldn't close"

Phoned dealership and spoke with Caleb Ervick, who was most helpful and told me to bring in my car asap and they would get right on it. Window was repaired in two days with minimal charges as stated and I picked up my car. This dealership is always helpful in repairs for my VW as I purchased it used. The previous owner had not done many repairs car was sitting a lot. Caleb Ervick has been most helpful each time I needed repairs.

Caleb Ervick

April 17, 2015

Thank you for the great review and kind words about Caleb Ervick. We truly appreciate your continued patronage and hope to continue to be as helpful every time. Thanks again!

CinciScott
4/11/2015

"Best car buying experience of my life"

Took delivery of a CPO 2014 Jetta SE yesterday. Had originally found the car online and the coordination of that inquiry to our test drive was excellent, even though we changed the day/time on the dealership. They were eager and accommodating. Everything from the online inventory to the visit, test drive, financing, and delivery went exceptionally smoothly. We really felt like everyone was on our side. The car has 38K miles on it, and the 40K maintenance has already been performed (bonus #1). There are also four new tires on the car (bonus #2). I'm looking forward to taking it back for the 50K mile maintenance (the oil changes are free for the life of the car (bonus #3)). Thanks Jesse Storm, for an excellent experience!

April 14, 2015

Thank you for an excellent review about Jesse Storm and congrats on your CPO 2014 Jetta SE! We are glad it was the best car buying experience you've had and we appreciate your business. BONUSES ARE THE BEST!!! Thanks again and we look forward to helping with any future vehicle needs.

Sheila K
4/09/2015

"Painless car buying experience"

Painless car buying experience I recently purchased my 2014 Jetta with the help of Jesse Storm. Jesse could not have been more helpful, professional and courteous during this somewhat anxiety producing time. He walked me through the process with great patience, thus taking away any fears that I may have had. Thank you Jesse! Sheila

April 14, 2015

Thank you for the great review and kind words regarding Jesse Storm. He receives many awesome comments and we are glad to have him on our team at Beechmont VW. Congrats on your Jetta and we look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs. Thanks again!

Kerry
4/08/2015

"My New 2015 Tiguan"

Buying my new car was one of the most enjoyable car buying experiences I've ever had. And I've had plenty. Tom Skeen was a great sales person. Knowledgeable, great communicator, friendly, and all around nice guy. I highly recommend anyone looking for a new/used Volkswgon to look Tom up at Beechmont Volkswagon.

April 14, 2015

Congrats on your new VW Tiguan! Tom Skeen has been with us for a few months and he is doing a wonderful job. We are glad he made this one of the most enjoyable car buying experiences, and we look forward to being here for any of your vehicle needs. Thanks!

purdue
4/05/2015

"Thank you Tom Skeen"

Very smooth car buying experience. Thanks for the help Tom. Tom is very knowledgeable on all of the features on my new GTI and helped throughout the process.

April 14, 2015

Congrats on you new VW GTI! We appreciate the great review regarding Tom Skeen. Thank you for your business and will be here for any of your future vehicle needs.

ten
4/03/2015

"Professional"

Tammy Hartman and the service team always deliver on time and as quoted. She is professional, courteous and great to work with. They fix what is necessary - nothing more, nothing less.

April 04, 2015

Tammy Hartman receives many great reviews and comments. We at Beechmont VW really appreciate the your continued patronage and look forward to providing you with excellent service every time. Thank you!

Susa
4/02/2015

"Thank you Tom Skeen "

After some less than comfortable interactions with pushy car salesmen at different dealerships, I found the right staff at Beechmont VW. My experience there was simply fantastic. Tom Skeen was meticulous, yet laid back and superfriendly, together with the rest of the team which he introduced to us. Instead of pressuring me to buy, Tom focused on the driving experience and practicalities of the car. He took his time answering all of my questions then and also when I returned a few days later, and it was obvious that he wanted us to be happy with the purchase rather than quickly sealing the deal. I really look forward to remaining a loyal customer. If you are looking for a relaxed environment and high quality sales experience, Tom is your guy. Finally, I love my new VW Golf TDI!!

Rhonda Silbiger

April 04, 2015

Thank you for the great review regarding Tom Skeen and our team members at Beechmont VW. We are pleased to hear that Tom did an excellent job and you received excellent treatment that is expected as a customer. Congrats on you new VW Golf TDI and we will be here for any of your future vehicle needs. Thank you again!

RMHSAB2015
3/31/2015

"Thanks to Tim Sizemore and Team"

I emailed Lyndsey Dalton about a vehicle, she was very responsive and helpful. We went in a few days later and met Time who was very friendly and knowledgeable about vw. The whole staff was very friendly and helped move us through the process. Tim also took the time to show us all of the features the vehicle had as well as make sure we were completely satisfied when we left the lot. I would recommend Beechmont VW to anyone.

April 01, 2015

Thank you for the great review regarding Lyndsey Dalton and Tim Sizemore as well as for Beechmont Volkswagen. We appreciate the recommendation and congrats on your new VW! We look forward to assisting you with any further vehicle needs.

jmclain
3/29/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Tammy and the Service Dept provided great service. She was friendly and a good communicator. The service was done quickly and with no surprises. Thanks to everyone. Jerry McLain

March 30, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star rating for Tammy Hartmann and Beechmont Volkswagen. Tammy has many wonderful comments from her customers and we are happy to have her on our team. We look forward to maintaining excellent customer service for any of your futire vehicle needs.

Reviews of Tammy Hartman