Beechmont Volkswagen

8057 Beechmont Ave,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45255
Beechmont Volkswagen Info
About Beechmont Volkswagen

Beechmont Volkswagen of Cincinnati is new to the east side of Cincinnati. We are anxious to prove ourselves and want to provide a friendly and convenient environment to all or our valued customers. We aspire to build strong relationships with our customers and the community through our excellent sales and customer service. Thank you for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen. Even online we manage to be a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Want to order parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? Yep, we can do that here, too. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Beechmont Volkswagen Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

marcumac3
8/22/2016

"Quick and transparent transaction"

I decided to work with Beechmont Volkswagen/Subaru when leasing my new GTI because they were honest and upfront throughout the process. A few other dealers had tried to give me the run around or take advantage of me. Jesse and Todd answered all of my questions quickly over email and were a pleasure to work with. I love my new GTI and knowing that I'll be taken care of when I visit Beechmont VWin the future.

P. Seils
7/26/2016

"Decided to 'lease' a VW Golf TSI manual. Love this car!"

Did my research on both the dealer and the car I wanted, before I walked in to Beechmont VW. Being prepared was to my advantage. Beechmont VW was not what I expected, and I mean that in the most complimentary way. No pushy sales. Delightful! I told them the exact car I was interested in and Jesse Storm looked it up on internet. When he confirmed the car, the next moment he was out the door and pulling up the actual car, it was on the lot!! From there, my entire experience at Beechmont VW was pleasant. Jamie Southwick and Jesse Storm made the entire car leasing process painless. When Debbie Wilson, the F&I manager went through the paperwork, she explained it in detail. I would recommend Beechmont VW to anyone who is looking for a great VW and honest staff! This is my third VW in the last 18 years and I love the Golf TSI! It is fun to drive.

Jamie Southwick, Debbie Wilson

Ken Deters
7/21/2016

"Jetta to go...."

Jesse and Todd were the nicest people to deal with, no pressure or surprises. Love the new car and the dealership. Will be back, no doubt!

July 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate your business. Please let me know if I can do anything for you now or in the future. Sincerely, Dan Mercurio Beechmont Subaru

executive13
7/21/2016

"Fantastic Experience..."

We worked with Todd Gray and William Robles on the purchase of a new Jetta. After vetting vehicles in the same class, along with other dealers, we found great service and a wonderful deal at Beechmont VW. This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Beechmont VW and they have helped with the sale of another vehicle coming off of lease as well. I will also say all of the sales staff is helpful, more than willing to help if the associate you are working with is out or with another customer. We experienced this with Jesse Storm. I certainly recommend giving Todd, William, Jesse and the staff of Beechmont VW the opportunity to ear your business.

Todd Gray

cathawk
6/14/2016

"smart and quick"

Knowledgeable salespeople, quick service, respectful of time: this sums up my experience at Beechmont VW. Absolutely LOVE my Beetle convertible! Service department is very friendly as well and they work quickly! This is my second VW Beetle and you can't beat it for gas mileage, and it looks great with the top up or down. No need to look anywhere else that Beechmont VW for your new car!

June 15, 2016

Jpellingra
6/09/2016

"Great as always!"

We love BEACHMONT VW! We love Tim more though! We reccommend him to all of our friends and family. He is the nicest guy and extremely honest and helpful! He makes the whole experience and process so easy and smooth!

June 10, 2016

Roman's Ride
4/04/2016

"Out of the box thinking"

I never intended to buy a VW. It wasn't even in my top 5 cars to look at. The VW dealer is less than a mile away from my home, so I thought I'd stop in and see what they had to offer. When I compared my top cars (which I researched and test drove) and then drove the VW Golf Sportwagen, there were pros and cons to each vehicle, but the VW won out with fit, finish, horsepower (which blew away the competition), road hugging, and a no-pressure sales technique which made the choice easy. It has a Car-go maintenance system which keeps things from sliding around in the back and is truly out-of-the-box thinking. You'll never have to worry about bringing that lawnmower gas container back from filling it up any more. Jesse's knowledge of all the vehicles (including those not available in the U.S.) is impressive. When we went to take a test drive he was genuinely enthusiastic and said, "Let's take it for a spin!" with a sly grin. He knew the car would impress us based on what we had driven in comparison. I've only had it for a week, but I've really enjoyed this car (especially accelerating up the entrance ramps). I can see us enjoying it for many years to come. Yes it's a station wagon, but it's also a sports car which is truly "under the radar". If you need a second opinion, Google what Car & Driver said about it.

April 06, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate your business. Please let me know if I can do anything for you now or in the future. Sincerely, Dan Mercurio Beechmont VW

Melanie Renee
2/09/2016

"They exceeded my expectations"

I went to Beechmont to buy a car and I went in with a ton of questions and a list of expectations I wanted in my next car, how much I wanted to pay and put down. I test drove with Beth and she was so easy going and knew a lot about the VW Passat I wanted which made picking the car simple. Then between Todd the manager and Rhonda the finance guru they did their magic and I drove away in my first brand new 2016 Passat! The whole thing was easier than I thought it'd be. They were patient with my questions and expectations and they delivered! I'm glad I went there! Plus... Free oil changes on my car for as long as I have it!

Beth Kirst,Todd, Rhonda

February 10, 2016

Thanks so much for review. We appreciate your business and kind words. We are so glad that Beth,Todd and Rhonda were able to answer all of your questions and meet your expectations.Enjoy your new Volkswagen Passat and the perks that come along with it!

JW607883
1/01/2016

"Great buying experience"

We had a great experience with Jesse and the rest of the staff involved in our purchase of a new VW. We evaluated both the Jetta and the Passat and Jesse was very helpful during our test drive of both models and provided the information we needed to make the best decision for us.

January 04, 2016

Thank's so much for your feedback and purchasing your Volkswagen at our Dealership.Jesse is a great salesman if you have any questions please feel free to contact him at anytime.Enjoy your New Volkswagen!!!

Tabitha&CraigH
10/17/2015

"The best car buying experience ever. "

Last month our Audi A4 was involved in a hit and run and it was totaled. Not ready for a new car and looking for a specific model (Passat) my husband and ended up at Beechmont VW. This is our third VW purchase and I was not excited about the prospect of buying a car. But, Tom Skeen was great. He was patient informative and attentive. He worked with us on pricing and we got a great certified used car (2012 VW Passat SE V6). I have purchased multiple cars over the last 20 years and this is the best experience I have had from any dealer. If you a looking to buy a VW or if you find a used car on their lot visit Beechmont VW you will find car buying to be an enjoyable experience.

October 24, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review, we truly appreciate it. Tom Skeen does an excellent job of providing a smooth and relaxing car buying experience. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Volkswagen! Congrats on your new Passat and we look forward to being here for any future vehicle needs.

Reviews of Jesse Storm