Beechmont Volkswagen

8057 Beechmont Ave,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45255
Beechmont Volkswagen Info
About Beechmont Volkswagen

Beechmont Volkswagen of Cincinnati is new to the east side of Cincinnati. We are anxious to prove ourselves and want to provide a friendly and convenient environment to all or our valued customers. We aspire to build strong relationships with our customers and the community through our excellent sales and customer service. Thank you for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen. Even online we manage to be a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Want to order parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? Yep, we can do that here, too. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Beechmont Volkswagen Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Minttoken
8/31/2015

"Service "

Thanks Tammy for taking care of my service needs,and thanks to the service personel for doing such a great job.Tammy always knows your service needs on your car,and she always makes sure you are happy with the service..Thanks for the follow up,making sure all is well.

August 31, 2015

Thank you for sharing your kind words about Tammy and our Beechmont Volkswagen personnel. We look forward to always handling your vehicle needs and ensuring everything is right. Thanks again!

Carlene
8/29/2015

"Two thumbs up for Beechmont VW"

The staff was extremely efficient and pleasant to work with. They helped make my leasing experience hassle-free. I appreciate the personalized attention. And they continue to follow-up with me to make sure everything's going well with my new Jetta.

August 29, 2015

Carlene, Thanks for the 2 thumbs up for our staff and Beechmont Volkswagen. We appreciate the kind words and are pleased that even after the leasing process, we are still following up to ensure your happy with your new Jetta. Congrats and thanks again!

lovethatcar
8/28/2015

"Review of Tom"

Tom Skeen was our salesperson and was excellent. All my questions and concerns were answered quickly and resolved. We would recommend Tom and the dealership to everyone we know. Wayne Burnett

August 29, 2015

Wayne - Congrats on your new Volkswagen! Thank you for the great review of Tom Skeen and Beechmont Volswagen. We appreciate the referrals and look forward to handling any future vehicle needs.

Molly
8/28/2015

"Leasing my Passat with Beechmont VW"

I found this experience to be very straightforward and transparent. I also appreciated Tom showing me how to use all the features in my car.

August 29, 2015

Molly, Thank you for sharing your experience with Tom Skeen at Beechmont Volkswagen. We truly appreciate your business and congrats on your new Volkswagen!

L.G. Wells
8/27/2015

"This sale would never have been made if not for Thomas Skeen"

I am not really good at negotiating and what a relief it was to find a dealership where I didn't have to. From the first email to the time I picked up my Volkswagen Beetle I always felt that I was being dealt with fairly and professionally. Thomas and Scott make a great team and I felt my concerns were anticipated and answered. I truly don't believe if I had walked into any other dealership I would have left with a car. Thomas was wonderful to go over and help me setup all the extras on the car such as my phone and the different medias. Volkswagen, with update emails such as realizing during the time change how to set your time would be a good refresher email has been invaluable. This is the time of year I put the top down on the "Bug" and experience the true reason I bought a convertible. I cannot say enough nice things about this experience and I am happy to give a great reference to this dealership. Thank you to all concerned. L. G. Wells

Scott Stockwell

August 28, 2015

L.G. Wells, Thank you for the kind words regarding Tom Skeen. We are pleased to hear your transaction was handled professionally and fairly. We appreciate your referrals and this is a great time to enjoy being in a convertible. Congratulations on your new VW Beetle and enjoy!

dave
8/27/2015

"I took my car to get a driving light replaced."

I took my Passat in without an appointment and Tammy Hartman was able to get my driving lights replaced while I waited. This was done under warranty. Thank you Tammy for the service.

August 27, 2015

Dave - Thank you for sharing your experience and we are happy everything went well. Tammy always does a great job and we appreciate your business.

GruberWA
8/17/2015

"Thomas Skeen & Team = Amazing"

From the start, VW team was helpful with responsive and informative email exchanges. Then I came in late on a Saturday, and I received outstanding service from start to finish from Tom Skeen & team. They worked with me to find something that fit my wants then worked to help get it down to an agreeable target price. Never felt pressured and helped work through the details from start to finish. On top, they expedited my close process to get me out in time to make a family function. Since, Tom's been available via email & phone for some additional Q&A that's been very helpful. 100% recommend Beechmont VW & Tom Skeen.

August 19, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about Tom Skeen and our team members at Beechmont Volkswagen. We truly appreciate your business and are pleased Tom has done everything from start to beyond to keep you satisfied. Congratulations on your new Volkswagen and we look forward to being here for any future vehicle needs.

JamesDaugherty
8/12/2015

"Happy GTI driver"

Happy with service. I couldn't get into Kerry for 2 weeks; Beechmont was happy to schedule the next business day, if I wanted. Tammy was flexible on the appointment on the day of service, so I did not need to wait very long for the 20K service on my GTI. Nice dealership, pleasant waiting area, they kept me informed of the progress. Great Job!

John Collins (gotta love the name)

August 14, 2015

James, thank you for sharing your pleasant service experience at Beechmont Volkswagen with Tammy Hartman. We are glad we were able to schedule you quickly and complete the 20k service in a timely fashion. We hope you will continue to do business with us and maintain a great experience every time. Thanks again!

marquezjim
8/12/2015

"New car - no pressure from Tim Sizemore"

I visited the showroom twice and worked with Tim. He was respectful of my intentions and was not pushy. He returned my email (on his day off) and answered my questions. There was no time during the purchase where he was aggressive. Overall the customer service of all of the staff was excellent.

August 14, 2015

Jim, thank you for taking the time to share your purchase experience with Tim Sizemore and Beechmont VW. We are pleased that Tim was respectful, not pushy and worked with you even on his day off. We truly appreciate your business and congrats on your new Volkswagen!

Emilyj
8/11/2015

"Tom was very helpful and made the process of buying simple!"

I went into this dealership because I had been looking at jettas online for awhile but wasn't sure if I was ready to buy. Everyone was friendly and helpful, Tom was able to pull up the car I had been looking at online right away. He was happy to pull around multiple of the same car in different colors some could compare which I liked best. He was very straight forward about finding out what he could do to make the sale happen which I appreciated. After test driving the car and getting some questions answered I knew I wanted to buy and everything was pretty smooth and painless compared to what people had told me about buying a new car. After the car was ready to take home Tom showed me how to use all of the new technology and was even willing to wipe off any spots or marks still left on the car after he had it cleaned. I am very satisfied with my experience at Beechmont VW, thanks Tom!

August 14, 2015

Emily, thank you for the great rating for Tom Skeen. He has been with for a few months and is doing an outstanding job with his customers. It is great to read that he went above and beyond by letting you test drive as many as you want and making sure the car was spotless. We truly appreciate your business and congratulations on you new VW Jetta!

Reviews of Tammy Hartman