Beechmont Volkswagen

8057 Beechmont Ave,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45255
Beechmont Volkswagen Info
About Beechmont Volkswagen

Beechmont Volkswagen of Cincinnati is new to the east side of Cincinnati. We are anxious to prove ourselves and want to provide a friendly and convenient environment to all or our valued customers. We aspire to build strong relationships with our customers and the community through our excellent sales and customer service. Thank you for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen. Even online we manage to be a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Want to order parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? Yep, we can do that here, too. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Beechmont Volkswagen Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Roman's Ride
4/04/2016

"Out of the box thinking"

I never intended to buy a VW. It wasn't even in my top 5 cars to look at. The VW dealer is less than a mile away from my home, so I thought I'd stop in and see what they had to offer. When I compared my top cars (which I researched and test drove) and then drove the VW Golf Sportwagen, there were pros and cons to each vehicle, but the VW won out with fit, finish, horsepower (which blew away the competition), road hugging, and a no-pressure sales technique which made the choice easy. It has a Car-go maintenance system which keeps things from sliding around in the back and is truly out-of-the-box thinking. You'll never have to worry about bringing that lawnmower gas container back from filling it up any more. Jesse's knowledge of all the vehicles (including those not available in the U.S.) is impressive. When we went to take a test drive he was genuinely enthusiastic and said, "Let's take it for a spin!" with a sly grin. He knew the car would impress us based on what we had driven in comparison. I've only had it for a week, but I've really enjoyed this car (especially accelerating up the entrance ramps). I can see us enjoying it for many years to come. Yes it's a station wagon, but it's also a sports car which is truly "under the radar". If you need a second opinion, Google what Car & Driver said about it.

April 06, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate your business. Please let me know if I can do anything for you now or in the future. Sincerely, Dan Mercurio Beechmont VW

Melanie Renee
2/09/2016

"They exceeded my expectations"

I went to Beechmont to buy a car and I went in with a ton of questions and a list of expectations I wanted in my next car, how much I wanted to pay and put down. I test drove with Beth and she was so easy going and knew a lot about the VW Passat I wanted which made picking the car simple. Then between Todd the manager and Rhonda the finance guru they did their magic and I drove away in my first brand new 2016 Passat! The whole thing was easier than I thought it'd be. They were patient with my questions and expectations and they delivered! I'm glad I went there! Plus... Free oil changes on my car for as long as I have it!

Beth Kirst,Todd, Rhonda

February 10, 2016

Thanks so much for review. We appreciate your business and kind words. We are so glad that Beth,Todd and Rhonda were able to answer all of your questions and meet your expectations.Enjoy your new Volkswagen Passat and the perks that come along with it!

JW607883
1/01/2016

"Great buying experience"

We had a great experience with Jesse and the rest of the staff involved in our purchase of a new VW. We evaluated both the Jetta and the Passat and Jesse was very helpful during our test drive of both models and provided the information we needed to make the best decision for us.

January 04, 2016

Thank's so much for your feedback and purchasing your Volkswagen at our Dealership.Jesse is a great salesman if you have any questions please feel free to contact him at anytime.Enjoy your New Volkswagen!!!

Tabitha&CraigH
10/17/2015

"The best car buying experience ever. "

Last month our Audi A4 was involved in a hit and run and it was totaled. Not ready for a new car and looking for a specific model (Passat) my husband and ended up at Beechmont VW. This is our third VW purchase and I was not excited about the prospect of buying a car. But, Tom Skeen was great. He was patient informative and attentive. He worked with us on pricing and we got a great certified used car (2012 VW Passat SE V6). I have purchased multiple cars over the last 20 years and this is the best experience I have had from any dealer. If you a looking to buy a VW or if you find a used car on their lot visit Beechmont VW you will find car buying to be an enjoyable experience.

October 24, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review, we truly appreciate it. Tom Skeen does an excellent job of providing a smooth and relaxing car buying experience. We appreciate your business and loyalty to Volkswagen! Congrats on your new Passat and we look forward to being here for any future vehicle needs.

dwetherill1991
10/14/2015

"Wow, What a Deal!"

I walked into Beechmont Volkswagen about a week ago wondering what options I had and trying to get rid of my gas guzzling truck. I first dealt with Tom Skeen who was very helpful and understanding of my situation, being a young professional living on a budget. They were able to take my truck off of my hands and got me in a 2015 Jetta SE TSI with absolutely nothing out of my pocket, and I love it! I did not feel once like I was being rushed with my decision or felt like they were trying to sell the best car for them and not for me. Rola Henson also was involved and very informative and helpful. All in all I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to work with the dealership on a deal that is fit for your situation. Thanks Everyone! Who Dey!

October 16, 2015

Wow! Thank you for all the kind words about Rola Henson and Tom Skeen. We wouldn't be here for the right reasons if we didn't put our customers' needs first and it is great you are saving money and driving a vehicle that helps with your budget. Congrats on your new VW 2015 Jetta and let us know of any future vehicle needs. WHODEY!

Mel Tate
10/02/2015

"Amazing Buying Experience"

Just purchased a brand new 2016 VW Golf R from Tom Skeen @ Beechmont VW. Tom's professionalism and technical understanding of the Golf was 2nd to none. Since the Golf R is an extremely rare build I was put on a waiting list. Throughout the entire waiting time both Tom and his manager, Rola, provided weekly updates of the status of Golf R's coming in. Once the car came in and we purchased it, there were no financial surprises like trade-in values, MSRP mark ups, or financial loan issues. It was a fast and pleasant experience. I highly recommend Tom Skeen and the entire Beechmont Volkswagon team. Mel Tate

October 03, 2015

Mel, We loved that you had an amazing experience purchasing your new Golf R. Tom does an excellent job of keeping his customers informed and ensuring that you know your vehicle before you leave. We appreciate all your kind words about our staff and a big congratulations on your new VW Golf R. Thanks again!

cg2013vwcc
9/22/2015

"Great customer service"

Tammy Hartman and the entire VW service team were very professional and helpful. I had scheduled my appointment online and requested a shuttle to and from my home. This was provided to me and the young man (Jonathan) who drove me was very polite as well as a conscientious driver. Tammy was very helpful when I became concerned at the cost of the service that was to be done and did some research and realized that there was an error and the cost was not as much as what she had initially told me.

Caleb, Johnathan and there was another man whose name I did not get.

October 03, 2015

We are glad you had a great service experience overall with our service department and the overall ease of the internet scheduling with shuttling. Tammy does a great job of ensuring our customers are satisfied and we truly appreciate the great job she does as well as our other staff members. Thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing great customer service every time.

jam2214
9/16/2015

"Amazing dealership with outstanding customer service!"

One of the best experiences I've ever had buying anything. Unlike a typical car dealership, there was no pressure from the salesman Tim Sizemore. He did a great job explaining the car from top to bottom. Will definitely purchase my next VW through Tim and the rest of the Beechmont Volkswagen team. Thanks again Tim for making my first newish car purchase one to remember.

September 18, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star rating, we truly appreciate you sharing your experience and kind words about Tom Sizemore. Congrats on you new to you Volkswagen and we look forward to assisting you again with any future vehicle needs. Thanks again!

Kristen717
9/15/2015

"My visit was pleasant "

I gave 5 stars because Tammy is always very helpful and explains everything very well. Today I think she went above and beyond by going and getting my car for me to bring it in so I wouldn't have to walk very far , because as she noticed I had broke my ankle and was in a boot ! She insisted I waited by the door for her to do so ! She is always so kind and friendly . After waiting almost two hours , she made it worth it !

September 16, 2015

Thank you for the 5 stars, we truly appreciate you taking the the time to rate us. Tammy has been with us for some time and she has many wonderful reviews and comments on how she goes above and beyond for our customers. We hope you have a fast and speedy recovery, and look forward to assisting with any future vehicle needs. Thanks!

Ilovemyjetta
9/14/2015

"So glad I went to Beechmont VW!"

Best experience ever. Honest, straightforward. Listened to what I needed and made it happen. They were very kind to me and everything was just first class. No pressure, no games. As an older woman, this was important to me. I walked out of another dealership the previous week very discouraged. My salesman Tim Sizemore was wonderful and with the Sales Manager, Rola Hensen, put me in the car of my dreams. I have already recommended Beechmont VW to friends and strangers alike.

September 16, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jetta! We are glad to see that Tim Sizemore And Rola Henson made your purchase experience your best car buying experience ever. We appreciate the recommendations and look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs. Thanks!

Reviews of Tammy Hartman