Beechmont Volkswagen

8057 Beechmont Ave,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45255
Beechmont Volkswagen Info
About Beechmont Volkswagen

Beechmont Volkswagen of Cincinnati is new to the east side of Cincinnati. We are anxious to prove ourselves and want to provide a friendly and convenient environment to all or our valued customers. We aspire to build strong relationships with our customers and the community through our excellent sales and customer service. Thank you for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen. Even online we manage to be a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Want to order parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? Yep, we can do that here, too. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Beechmont Volkswagen Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Tiger Iguana
7/03/2015

"Yearly Checkup"

Again we had excellent service from Tammy Hartman and mechanics. She makes you feel important and describes in detail what will happen on this visit. She also told us what to expect on our next visit which will be our 30,000 mile checkup. It's a pleasure to have a service center who actually cares about you and your car.

July 03, 2015

Thank you for the great review about Tammy Hartman. She does an excellent job of letting you know what is happening and what to expect in upcoming services. We appreciate your business and look forward to being here for any future vehicle needs!

Mvance53
6/30/2015

"Great Team and Service"

My recent tune up, I worked with Tammy Hartman and had a wonderful experience! She was quick and efficient and had a shuttle ready for us immediately so we didn't have to wait there for the whole 4 hour service! I always feel comfortable at this dealership. I appreciate the down to earth staff and environment. Thanks guys and gals!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review! We truly appreciate your business and acknowledging Tammy Hartman and others at Beechmont Volkswagen. We look forward to being here for any of your future vehicle needs!

jrstick
6/29/2015

"Tammy has my back!"

I have visited Beechmont VW twice since buying my 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI used from a private owner in January of this year. Knowing that the car had been serviced at another VW dealership, I wanted the peace of mind of continuing to have VW techs service the vehicle. Coincidentally, the CEL came on just before my first service, and Tammy in VW Service was able to assist me with getting a repair completed under warranty. She made the whole process very easy. On my last, most recent visit for a 70k serivce, Tammy was so helpful and informative, even getting me ready and informed about my 80k service--which isn't for another 10k miles. I feel good knowing I'm in good hands and will always see a friendly face when I visit.

June 30, 2015

Peace of mind and seeing a friendly face makes servicing your vehicle so much easier! Thank you for the kind words about Tammy Hartman and our Beechmont VW service staff. Tammy will always have your back and she always does an excellent job of letting her customers know what to expect every time. Thanks again!

Jimedrum
6/25/2015

"Excellent new car buying experience"

Glad to see that professionalism and courtesy are still alive in the new car business! The sales team was extremely helpful in my buying experience with there complete knowledge of the product as well as their out of the ordinary efforts to find the perfect color and style to fit my needs rather than just push existing inventory. Good for you Beechmont VW team

June 26, 2015

Thank you, Jim, for the kind words about our Beechmont Volkswagen new vehicle sales staff. We are pleased that Jesse Storm and Rola Henson were helpful and obtained what you wanted in your vehicle search. Congrats on your new VW and we look forward to assisting you with any future vehicle needs!

DEdwards2
6/23/2015

"The Best Car Buying Experience in Cincinnati"

Beechmont Volkswagen, without all the details, is simply superior to any other car buying experience I have ever had. I'm not new to car buying (5 in total for me now), however with a young face, I was treated with mixed attitudes the first couple cars I purchased. Entering Beechmont Volkswagen 3 years ago (age 27 at the time), I was greeted by Jesse Storm and respected as though my age simply did not matter. He won my business with fair pricing, respect, and a tremendous understanding of both my needs, and the VW lineup of cars. I was excited to take my wife to Jesse last week in hopes of getting her into a VW and have her experience the benefits of working with Beechmont Subaru/Volkswagen. Jesse would go on to work with us for the next few evenings, discussing the different packages in Jetta and Passat offerings, explaining the benefits of TDI, and of course, being beyond friendly and energized to see us get into a car we wanted to drive. Long story short, she's still pondering, and I'm driving around in a new GLI. While my wife considered her options, I asked Jesse and Rola Henson to price out a GLI for me. We ran the numbers, got an appraisal for my car, and came to an agreement on price very quickly. This is largely thanks to Rola taking as much time as she did to explain in detail whenever I had a question. It took them only a day or two to find and get the car I wanted into the dealership, and once again answered any concerns or questions I had about the new car. The process was fast, and Jamie in finance was great to work with, explaining everything I needed to know. I could sit here for an hour typing up how much I enjoy Beechmont Subaru/Volkswagen. While I've only listed a couple of names here, every face I met this week and over the course of the last three years has been pleasant and helpful to me and my family. We are loyal to those who treat us fairly, and Beechmont/Subaru will ALWAYS get the first chance to put us in a new car when we go shopping in a few more years (assuming they retain their excellent staff). I would gladly recommend and encourage you to go visit my friend Jesse, and make sure he knows that Dan in the fancy new black GLI sent you!

June 23, 2015

Wow, Dan, we can't thank you enough for this great recommendation! Rola and Jesse do a great job with our customers and we are so pleased how happy you are! We hope to always be here for your vehicle needs and congrats as always on your new GLI! Thank you so much for your continued patronage!!!

flygirl3
6/18/2015

"excellent service"

I always receive good customer service when I bring my car in. They give me a good timeline as to when my car will be finished. They will take me home or pick me up when everything is complete. I just had it in for regular scheduled maintenance. They printed off what is scheduled to be done this time and next.

June 19, 2015

We are pleased to hear that Tammy and our Beechmont Volkswagen service staff do an excellent job every time we service your vehicle. We truly appreciate your continued patronage and look forward to being here for any future vehicle needs. Thanks!

L Young
6/11/2015

"Thank you Beechmont Volkswagen and Tim Sizemore"

Tim Sizemore at Beechmont Volkswagen made my car buying experience perfect. I appreciate all Tim's knowledge of the new Jetta TDI 's features. Thank you Beechmont Volkswagen and Tim Sizemore. I love my new 2015 Jetta TDI.

June 12, 2015

Thank you for your business and congrats on your new Jetta TDI! You are saving money with free oil and filter changes for life and fuel with a diesel vehicle. We are pleased that Tim Sizemore provided you with a perfect experience and we hope to continue that anytime you are in for any future vehicle needs. Thanks again!

vWc
6/10/2015

"Excellent buying experience "

I wanted to write a review to share how satisfied I was with the sales staff at Beechmont VW when I bought my 2015 GTI last week. Lyndsey quickly responded to my initial inventory and supplier purchase questions and Tom provided the support I needed to make an informed car purchase. Tom proved to be exceptionally knowledgeable on the vehicles I was considering and he was never overbearing or out of touch with my needs. Tom and the other members of the staff that I dealt with were one of the major reasons I decided to buy my new car from Beechmont VW. Thanks guys!

June 10, 2015

Thank you for sharing your how well your experience was at Beechmont Volkswagen with Tom Skeen and others. Congrats on your new GTI! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to being here for any future vehicle needs.

nathecm
6/10/2015

"Great Experience at Beechmont VW"

I had a great experience at Beechmont VW. I bought a Jetta 2015 TDI over the Labor Day weekend. The sales team, Tim and Tom, were amazing in helping finance the car. Tim took time to show me the new tech features of the Jetta, which I had never been exposed to before. Very friendly and helpful staff.

June 10, 2015

Congrats on your new Volkswagen Jetta TDI! We are pleased that Tom & Tim did a great job with your financing and showing you the features of your new car. Thank you for your business and we look forward to being here for any future vehicle needs.

Minttoken
6/09/2015

"Serviice on 6-9-15"

Beechmont VW service dep't is the best i have ever delt with.Tammy Hartman makes sure that it is the best. She makes sure that you understand the service needs of your VW,and its service needs at the mileage you have on the car.She is so pleasent,and makes you feel so welcome when it is time for service. Thanks again Tammy,and the service personel who worked on my car.

June 09, 2015

Wow, thank you for all the wonderful comments about Tammy Hartman and Beechmont Volkswagen. We truly appreciate having Tammy on our staff and hope to continue to be here for any of your future vehicle needs. Thanks again!

Reviews of Tammy Hartman