Beechmont Volkswagen

8057 Beechmont Ave,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45255
Beechmont Volkswagen Info
About Beechmont Volkswagen

Beechmont Volkswagen of Cincinnati is new to the east side of Cincinnati. We are anxious to prove ourselves and want to provide a friendly and convenient environment to all or our valued customers. We aspire to build strong relationships with our customers and the community through our excellent sales and customer service. Thank you for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen. Even online we manage to be a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Want to order parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? Yep, we can do that here, too. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Beechmont Volkswagen Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

tom2
9/14/2016

"Honored the deal"

Beechmont honored its deal after another dealer stiffed them. I purchased a 2016 Passat from Beechmont after they called a Norwood dealer while I was in the showroom to confirm the car I wanted was available for a dealer trade. When Beechmont went to pick up the car the other dealer told them sorry, the car I purchased had been sold - days before they said it was available for a trade. Beechmont tracked down a similar car in another city and offered to honor the deal. They did this during a holiday weekend. Jesse and Todd stood by their word. Despite the problem caused by the other dealer, Beechmont's staff made an unfortunate situation bearable if not pleasant. They are honest and dedicated to satisfying their customers. This is the third car I purchased from this dealer group (not counting the one they got stiffed on by the other dealer). Jesse is a consummate professional and extremely knowledgeable about the products he sells.

Todd Gray, Rhonda Silbiger

BethGTI8
9/08/2016

"Excellent care and customer service"

When I need a repair on my 2003 VW Passat I know Beechmont Volkswagen is a place I can trust. I have been a loyal VW owner for 16 years and no one is as good to us as Beechmont Volkswagen. They are thorough, friendly, and honestly want to give you the best price and quality service. My favorite part is that they always wash my car for me. Im a busy Mom and the little things go a long way.

John Collins

September 09, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate your business. Please let me know if I can do anything for you now or in the future. Sincerely, Dan Mercurio Beechmont Subaru

marcumac3
8/22/2016

"Quick and transparent transaction"

I decided to work with Beechmont Volkswagen/Subaru when leasing my new GTI because they were honest and upfront throughout the process. A few other dealers had tried to give me the run around or take advantage of me. Jesse and Todd answered all of my questions quickly over email and were a pleasure to work with. I love my new GTI and knowing that I'll be taken care of when I visit Beechmont VWin the future.

SBonn
8/20/2016

"Needed a tire replacement. Dealer lies to me. "

I needed a tire replaced on my car. I called and was told the tire was in stock and I could get it installed on 8/20 at 3 PM. I called on 8/19 at 1:42 and read off the specs of the tire I needed, and was told by the service department that exact tire was indeed in stock. I drive 30 minutes to the dealer for the appointment and *surprise*, the dealer does not have that tire in stock, not only that, but I am told the dealer NEVER had the tire in stock. I am now going on a 800 mile road trip on a damaged tire. Thanks Beechmont Volkswagen!

August 22, 2016

SBonn, I sincerely apologize for the error we created. Our Parts Counter Person punched in the incorrect information and was under the impression we had a few of these. They were obviously mistaken. Please accept my apologies. Dan Mercurio

P. Seils
7/26/2016

"Decided to 'lease' a VW Golf TSI manual. Love this car!"

Did my research on both the dealer and the car I wanted, before I walked in to Beechmont VW. Being prepared was to my advantage. Beechmont VW was not what I expected, and I mean that in the most complimentary way. No pushy sales. Delightful! I told them the exact car I was interested in and Jesse Storm looked it up on internet. When he confirmed the car, the next moment he was out the door and pulling up the actual car, it was on the lot!! From there, my entire experience at Beechmont VW was pleasant. Jamie Southwick and Jesse Storm made the entire car leasing process painless. When Debbie Wilson, the F&I manager went through the paperwork, she explained it in detail. I would recommend Beechmont VW to anyone who is looking for a great VW and honest staff! This is my third VW in the last 18 years and I love the Golf TSI! It is fun to drive.

Jamie Southwick, Debbie Wilson

Ken Deters
7/21/2016

"Jetta to go...."

Jesse and Todd were the nicest people to deal with, no pressure or surprises. Love the new car and the dealership. Will be back, no doubt!

July 22, 2016

executive13
7/21/2016

"Fantastic Experience..."

We worked with Todd Gray and William Robles on the purchase of a new Jetta. After vetting vehicles in the same class, along with other dealers, we found great service and a wonderful deal at Beechmont VW. This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Beechmont VW and they have helped with the sale of another vehicle coming off of lease as well. I will also say all of the sales staff is helpful, more than willing to help if the associate you are working with is out or with another customer. We experienced this with Jesse Storm. I certainly recommend giving Todd, William, Jesse and the staff of Beechmont VW the opportunity to ear your business.

Todd Gray

cathawk
6/14/2016

"smart and quick"

Knowledgeable salespeople, quick service, respectful of time: this sums up my experience at Beechmont VW. Absolutely LOVE my Beetle convertible! Service department is very friendly as well and they work quickly! This is my second VW Beetle and you can't beat it for gas mileage, and it looks great with the top up or down. No need to look anywhere else that Beechmont VW for your new car!

June 15, 2016

Jpellingra
6/09/2016

"Great as always!"

We love BEACHMONT VW! We love Tim more though! We reccommend him to all of our friends and family. He is the nicest guy and extremely honest and helpful! He makes the whole experience and process so easy and smooth!

June 10, 2016

Roman's Ride
4/04/2016

"Out of the box thinking"

I never intended to buy a VW. It wasn't even in my top 5 cars to look at. The VW dealer is less than a mile away from my home, so I thought I'd stop in and see what they had to offer. When I compared my top cars (which I researched and test drove) and then drove the VW Golf Sportwagen, there were pros and cons to each vehicle, but the VW won out with fit, finish, horsepower (which blew away the competition), road hugging, and a no-pressure sales technique which made the choice easy. It has a Car-go maintenance system which keeps things from sliding around in the back and is truly out-of-the-box thinking. You'll never have to worry about bringing that lawnmower gas container back from filling it up any more. Jesse's knowledge of all the vehicles (including those not available in the U.S.) is impressive. When we went to take a test drive he was genuinely enthusiastic and said, "Let's take it for a spin!" with a sly grin. He knew the car would impress us based on what we had driven in comparison. I've only had it for a week, but I've really enjoyed this car (especially accelerating up the entrance ramps). I can see us enjoying it for many years to come. Yes it's a station wagon, but it's also a sports car which is truly "under the radar". If you need a second opinion, Google what Car & Driver said about it.

April 06, 2016

Thank you for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate your business. Please let me know if I can do anything for you now or in the future. Sincerely, Dan Mercurio Beechmont VW

Reviews of Jesse Storm