Beechmont Volkwagen

Beechmont Volkwagen

Call
Beechmont Volkwagen Info
About Beechmont Volkwagen

Beechmont Volkswagen of Cincinnati is new to the east side of Cincinnati. We are anxious to prove ourselves and want to provide a friendly and convenient environment to all or our valued customers. We aspire to build strong relationships with our customers and the community through our excellent sales and customer service. Thank you for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen. Even online we manage to be a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Want to order parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? Yep, we can do that here, too. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Beechmont Volkwagen Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Carli Baca
1/28/2015

"Quick and Easy"

I called for new windshield wipers and I was able to get them the same day. I spoke with Tammy Hartman when I got to the dealership and she was very helpful and friendly.

January 29, 2015

Thank you, Carli, for the great review. Tammy is exceptional with her customer service skills. Beechmont Volkswagen is happy your visit was quick and easy. We appreciate you taking the time sharing your experience.

CAW
1/28/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Tammy Hartman was wonderful to work with, always courteous and accommodating and kept me up to date on the status of the service. Even offered to personally drive me home!

January 28, 2015

Tammy is an exceptional asset to our Beechmont Volkswagen service department. She receives many wonderful reviews and we are pleased to have her here. Thank you for taking the time to rate Beechmont Volkswagen and Tammy Hartman. We look forward to providing the same great customer service every time.

k
1/15/2015

"Fast, friendly and efficient workmanship"

Tammy was great at getting my car in and serviced quickly despite being short staffed because of bad weather. She even called another dealer to get the part I needed so that my car would be ready the same day. Fast, friendly and efficient workmanship.

January 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Tammy Hartman. She receives excellent reviews from her customers and we are grateful to have her at Beechmont Volkswagen. We look forward to continuing fast, friendly and efficient service for you and your vehicle needs.

xollins
1/10/2015

"Very good first experience"

Tammy Hartman did a 5-star job. I'll definitely be back for future service on my GTI. Location is very convenient and I like the pick-up service offered.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for the review. Tammy has been with us for some time and receives many positive ratings. We look forward to providing you with the same 5-star service for your GTI in the future.

Watooka
1/01/2015

"Dream Car for the Perfect Price"

I am a very picky customer. After hours of research I was able to locate a car that was priced to sell. All of the options I wanted, for the price I couldn't believe. I live in central KY and didn't necessarily want to drive an hour and a half to just look at a car, but it was the perfect car for me and the price was amazing. I checked out some dealership reviews and decided, because of the reviews and the car's price, I had to at least go look at it. So I called and set up a test drive, they texted me directions to the dealership --- AWESOME!! And upon my arrival had the car ready for my test drive, which was nice since I had just driven an hour and a half to look at it. No waiting around. The car was perfect, absolutely perfect and again priced to sell. It was my car. Tom Skeen was my sales rep, he did great. I toured the VW with him so I was familiar with the service department and I met some of the main managers so I knew who to call if I needed anything. They made me feel like I was there buying a $100,000 car, but I was just getting a used car. My boys were with me, they got plenty of hot chocolate and wifi!! It was not hard to sign the deal that night, Tom stayed late and even helped me bluetooth my phone with my new ride!! If your in the market for a car of any brand or price point, give them a chance and at least stop by. They will find what you want and you won't be sorry!!

January 14, 2015

Wow, thanks so much! Sounds like Tom and our staff made you and your boys feel right at home and comfortable with the hot chocolate and Wifi. Tom has been with us for few months and we are glad to have him with feedback like this. You drove over an hour to us, so staying for you to buy your dream car and making sure you know the features of your vehicle is the least we can do. Thanks again for giving us a chance and recommending us to other consumers!

martha
12/29/2014

"great customer service"

I was not an easy customer in this sale. I was very reluctant and they were very patient without being pushy salesmen. Thanks so much for your patience.

January 14, 2015

Thanks, Martha, for the vehicle purchase. Tim does an excellent job of being patient and providing great customer service. We look forward to keeping you as a satisfied Beechmont Volkswagen customer.

VW Nick
12/21/2014

"Easy and professional"

Tammy Hartman and the Beechmont VW service department is very good. Love my Jetta TDI and the Beechmont VW service. Great product, great service = return customers.

January 14, 2015

Thank you, Nick, for recognizing Tammy Hartman and Jesse Storm as well as the VW service department with 5 star ratings. They pride themselves with customer satisfaction and returning customers. We look forward to providing you with the easy and professional service for your Jetta TDI in the future.

k
12/21/2014

"Excellent service "

Tammy was great at getting my car in and looked at without an appointment. I thought for sure I would have to wait a day but my car was fixed after only 2 hours Thanks Tammy, your always so helpful!

January 14, 2015

Thanks for the great review. Tammy has many wonderful responses from her customers and does a great job. We are happy to have taken care of your service needs without delay and look forward to continuing that great service for you.

jojo229er
12/09/2014

"Second purchase even with a drive."

This is my second Beechmont purchase, both have been flawless and worth the +hour drive. Tim had all my paperwork completed before my arrival with just a phone call (had me pre-approved for a loan before I arrived) . Finance department took less than an hour, car was clean, tank was full, and car was ready for delivery while I signed. Pricing was up front and fair. Total time in and out two hours flat. I highly recommend if you are buying a vehicle in the Beechmont family. Thanks for another easy car purchase.

December 13, 2014

We know how important everyone's time is and want to make every effort to streamline the process of buying a car. Thank you for your kind words and for your second purchase. Tim and I want to welcome you back for a second time to the Beechmont VW family. Dan Mercurio General Manager Beechmont Volkswagen

Erin Prus
12/07/2014

"Top Midwest VW Dealer"

My partner is a CPA and we shopped the Jetta all over the state. Beechmont's Tim Sizemore is exactly what we wanted in a salesperson. He's genuine, kind and doesn't exhibit any of the stereotypical associations we all have with car salespeople. We got the best service and value at Beechmont, and we'd absolutely refer anyone to Tim.

December 13, 2014

Great review! Thank you for your business and taking the time to send us your feedback. Best of luck with the Jetta and welcome to the Beechmont VW family! Dan Mercurio General Manager Beechmont Volkswagen

Reviews of Tammy Hartman