Beechmont Volkwagen

Beechmont Volkwagen

Call
Beechmont Volkwagen Info
About Beechmont Volkwagen

Beechmont Volkswagen of Cincinnati is new to the east side of Cincinnati. We are anxious to prove ourselves and want to provide a friendly and convenient environment to all or our valued customers. We aspire to build strong relationships with our customers and the community through our excellent sales and customer service. Thank you for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen. Even online we manage to be a full-service dealership. Looking for a price quote? We can do that. Want to order parts? No problem. Need to make a service appointment? Yep, we can do that here, too. Of course, we always love to put a face to a name, so check out our business hours and directions if you'd like to visit in person.

About Beechmont Volkwagen

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Very Good Customer Service"

Every time I am in the service center, Tammy is always friendly and positive. She always has a positive attitude and is upbeat. She makes you feel welcome and happy to be there. She helps the time go by. She always keeps you up to date on what is going on with my vehicle. She makes you feel comfortable. Very good customer service is hard to encounter everyday, but being with Tammy she makes you have a pleasant day, and glad to have a Volkswagen when you leave.

"Great Experience"

We purchased a 2014 Passat at this dealership recently. Initially we came in to look at a Jetta but ended up deciding on the Passat which was a better value and had more features. Our salesperson was very straightforward + helpful and didn't pressure us on making a decision. He gave us plenty of time to consider our options and make the decision that was the best for our family. We made two visits to the dealership over the course of purchasing the car and each time we had our son (<2 years old) with us. Everyone at the dealership was so friendly and patient with him while he ran around wreaking havoc. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

"Maintainence service"

Had the 10000 mile service done for my husband's GLI. Tammy and entire department made me feel that my time is as valuable as theirs which made the idea of waiting much easier to deal with.

November 14, 2014

I'm glad to see your first service with Beechmont Volkswagen went to well. Our goal is to make your next visit even better. Thank you again, Dan Mercurio General Manager Beechmont Volkswagen

"Great Service Department"

I just had the 120K mile service done on my 2007 Jetta. I've had all my services done at Beechmont VW and Tammy Hartman has been my service writer on each occasion. The one drawback to dealer service is the dealer service prices and that's the one thing that is sometimes hard to swallow when having my car serviced at the dealership. The service however from both the service writer and the technician is top notch and Tammy always does her best to make the service as affordable as possible. Hopefully this service means many more miles of trouble-free driving for my Jetta.

November 14, 2014

Thank you for the review of Tammy Hartman and the service department at Beechmont Volkswagen. We know that there are less expensive options out there, but we also know you and your VW cannot be in better hands than at Beechmont Volkswagen. We will continue to have the quality of our work and the customer service you receive outweigh any other factors. Dan Mercurio General Manager Beechmont Volkswagen

""Jan the Jetta" in for service ;-)"

We all know that the real measure of a dealership is their service department, and Tammy always treats me right! She goes the extra mile to ensure the service is done correctly, and reviews the completed work with me with clearity. uebersatisfied!

November 14, 2014

Uebersatisfied...we are as well with your great review of Tammy Hartman and our service department. And you are 100% correct in your assessment that the real measure of a dealership is it's service department and the treatment you receive. Thank you again for your business. Dan Mercurio General Manager Beechmont Volkswagen

"Quick Sales Work. Complete dealer package very convenient. "

A friendly help from a sales person who just had been walking buy was the first step just in the door. He helped me to the used sales lot area and was able to guide me through the rest of way. He showed me the few certified used cars of my liking and it was very convenient to move on from their quickly. I was able to explain where I was coming from and some expectations which made the salesmanship work easy. It was my second time buying a used car from a dealership and their upfront work to make the whole service center package and competitive low price made a no brainer. I had a great trade-in value which unexpectedly made me want to finance a low amount. They worked with their financing banks for a low price but also the expectation that I would pay it off within the year. I had spent 5 hours at the dealership on the process but it was because of myself being detailed in my questions during the sales process. Otherwise, I know they would had processed my request and sale promptly. Excellent Overall Experience. Lots of conveniences made from the dealership to myself, the buyer, were made with this used car sale. Tom is great as getting along while in the sales process.

November 14, 2014

Thank you so much for a very positive and thorough review of Beechmont Volkswagen. Best of luck with your car and we will be here if you need us down the line. Welcome to the Beechmont Volkswagen family. Dan Mercurio General Manager Beechmont Volkswagen

"Friendly, nice staff"

Tammy was great and work was done well. We had our vehicle back quickly as well. It would be nice if a car wash were included too :-)

November 14, 2014

Thank you for servicing your car with Beechmont Volkswagen. Tammy does an excellent job and it appears she has again. We will see you next time. Dan Mercurio General Manager Beechmont Volkswagen

"Story of the cracked windshield"

Purchased a new 2014 Passat TDI SEL from this dealership. When we got it home and after washing the windshield we noticed that there was a very tiny crack in the front windshield. We contacted Beechmont VW about the situation and they told us to bring it back and that they would have the windshield "fixed". So I brought it back to the dealership and they had the windshield repaired and not replaced. After the repair was made, the windshield still looked like it had a bug smear where the crack had been and the repairman who did the repair told me that that is the way that windshield repairs always look after they are completed. I told Beechmont VW that this repair was not satisfactory and that if I bought a new car I should have a car that looks like a new car and not one that looks like it has a defective windshield. Beechmont VW told me that the repair to the windshield did not compromise the integrity of the windshield and that it would not leak or continue to crack so they would not do anything else to rectify the situation. Be careful with this dealership. They will give you an excellent price on the car that you choose, but after the sale is complete things are different. I will never buy anything else from this dealership and would not recommend it to anyone. A new car should be a new car. I did not buy this car from a second hand store and I should expect that my windshield should be first quality and not a second or irregular which is what it is now. Buyer beware - stay clear of this dealership.

ellen.davis.988 responded to this review

October 18, 2014

So Beechmont VW sent me a private message asking me to contact their General Manager Dan Mercurio at 513-474-4313, which I did. It is now 24 hours later and still no return call from Mr. Mercurio or anyone else from Beechmont VW. I guess that really did not want to talk to me and they still do not intend to make the windshield right.

"Absolutely wonderful"

Tammy Hartman was as usual amazing, and the reason I continue to return to Beechmont VW. She is always friendly, outgoing, and so helpful with any questions or concerns I have. Thank you Tammy for always being such a big help!!!

November 14, 2014

Thank you for your kind words concerning Tammy Hartman and the service you received at Beechmont Volkswagen. We are always happy to take care of your car. Dan Mercurio General Manager Beechmont Volkswagen

"Excellent buying experience"

Sales person took the time to explain all the features of the car. Did not feel any sale pressure at anytime, very relax environment during the whole process.

November 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Beechmont Volkswagen and your Sales Consultant, Tim Sizemore. Best of luck with your new car. Welcome to the Beechmont Volkswagen family. Dan Mercurio General Manager Beechmont Volkswagen

Reviews of Tammy Hartman