Bell Road Toyota

2020 West Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Bell Road Toyota Info
About Bell Road Toyota

Thank you for stopping by Bell Road Toyota. We are your Phoenix Area Toyota Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, service and body shop repairs. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to ensure amazing customer service. We pride ourselves in providing industry leading service and want to fulfill all of your Toyota needs! Bell Road Toyota / Scion is a Toyota Presidents Award Winning store. Over 25 yrs at the same location in business. Green standard with Toyota's Customer Satisfaction Index both in Service & Sales! On-site Toyota Certified Collision Center for our customer's convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon and becoming part of our Bell Road Family!

About Bell Road Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center
Parth
8/28/2015

"wonderful experience of car buying"

Bell road toyota has a nice range of options when you intent to buy a car. Salesmen are very friendly and understands what we as a customer wants. Specially Michael has been very professional and nice experience. He was able to provide answers and show us the cars with features & benefits. He has patience to be with us during the whole buying process and also maintained contact after a month to ensure that we are doing good with the car. Being assistive and coperative, this dealership helped to get the car of my choice.

Michael

britt38923
8/15/2015

"Awful"

Terrible experience!!! I bought a used Tahoe from them and had a 30 day warranty. Within a day of driving it off the lot I noticed the motor shaking. I took it into a Chevy dealership to have it looked at and both my motor mounts were collapsed and it would be $1000 to fix. So either Toyota did not give it a good maintance check before they tried to sell it, or they thought I would be stupid enough not to notice it. After calling them to alert them of this issue, my sales guy called me 3 times to give me the run around and was extremely unhelpful. I drove it to them that day since I couldnt get any help over the phone. They tried to persuade me that its not a big deal and the motor is fine. They then tried to tell me I bought it with no warranty (I had the warranty in my hand) then they tried to tell me the motor mounts werent part of the warranty and then I happily pointed out it specifically says motor mounts are covered. They fought me tooth and nail and for over an hour to take care of this issue I found within a DAY of buying this car and with a warranty in my hand. Then they acted as if THEY were inconvieneced when I needed a loaner car to get to work the following day. Another issue was the tire sensors were bad (the light was on during the test drive). My sales guy assured me that it would be taken care of if I chose to buy the vehicle. Well a week after my purchase, no effort was made to contact me and take care of this issue. I had to follow up with them to have it serviced. They replaced 3/4 sensors. Within 10 miles of driving it from the service building, my light was back on. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and thinking its the one sensor they did not replace. But now I'm inconvienced ONCE AGAIN for a car I just bought a little over a week ago, the dealership is way out of my area, and I have to deal with this on my day off again. I'm VERY unhappy and will tell everyone I know not to bother with this dealership. They tell you what you need to hear to get the car off the lot and then they dont give a rats a** about being helpful after they get their money. I've bought several cars over the years and this is by far the worst experience I've had!

Mark Kerr

Cardoc911
8/13/2015

"No respect "

Send email to sales department ask no call only Internet communication. First thing price after ask two times final got some clues and go down person price changes up almost $3000 . After my car chek out price half like kbb book (below mile 15000 mil smell new clean new tire new brakes) after I say I have to go try to waste my time manager coming and put pressure to geese not wor "you buy the car 15k?" Ha ha not work price can't make so bad joke to me again good try. Sorry but only Sirius business. Never go back

Mark

Happygirl
8/06/2015

"Excellent"

Went to Bell Road Toyota on Tuesday evening just to take a look. Larry Ajayi talked with us and within minutes he showed up with the perfect Toyota Camry for me. He is a terrific honest and helpful Salesman and I recommend him and the Dealership to everyone who asks me where I bought my car. Cathy

jmac
8/05/2015

"bamboozled into a lease"

Went into bell rd Toyota to look at used trucks. Was told by Larry or sales person don't worry about price we will get you what you can afford. Typical "used car salesperson jargen" so he sits us down we go over numbers which we are way off surprise.surprise. So than he suggests how about a new truck. I politely say how about you do what you said and work on the numbers . Which he does and still miles apart . Than we look at a new 2015 Tacoma we go over numbers still miles apart so he goes and gets his sales manager he starts telling me about the value of the Tacoma which I already know by this time we are going on 3-4 hours. Than he suggests a kease I say no I like to keep and own my vehicles still he suggests a lease so after my firth hour I give in. Worse decision. I have nothing but problems with this vehicle. Never do business with bell rd Toyota

larry

Maxkiara
8/02/2015

"I took my Corolla to get it serviced."

I want to thank Larry Ajayi for all his help! He was very polite, honest and helpful with all my questions that my husband and I had. Larry took his time to show us several vehicles, his knowledge really impressed me I will definatlly buy from him again! Thank you Larry :)

Larry Ajayi

Maxkiara responded to this review

August 02, 2015

We did not deal with Kylor Messer so I don't know why he's showing up. The other person who helped us buy our new suv was Mr. Gino Darmo, great sales man he was very nice!

Girltogo
7/30/2015

"Great Experience"

Very Positive experience. Gino Darmo was our salesman and he made the whole transaction very easy and positive! Gino is probably the best salesperson we have ever dealt with.

Gino Darmo

Jhammer
7/20/2015

"Hassle free buying"

Was looking for a new Tacoma and Gino at Bell Road Toyota was spot on with his expertise. Got a great deal in no time at all.

Gino Darmo

chanchan12
7/04/2015

"Great Service! "

Bought my first car! A 2015 Toyota Corolla. Made one phone call to Bell Road Toyota and spoke with Larru Ajayi, he was very understanding about my situation and took into consideration that I really needed my own car. Didn't take long to get me into a new car! I was very impressed with his professionalism and how he really helped me.

Larry Ajayi

lmwdg
6/09/2015

"They helped me fine my dream car"

Roger Haddad was my sales representative in my search for a new, dependable vehicle. He listened to my needs and desires with patience. He did not pressure me at all. I said that I wanted to drive a specific car and he got just that car for me to test drive. I fell in love with the ride and the feel of the Highlander. He made it possible to drive home that very day with a great car. All the staff at Bell Toyota were very friendly and helpful. Especially Gilbert Ortiz. There was no real pressure .. only there anxiety that I be completely satisfied with my new car----which I am.

Roger Haddad:Gilbert Ortiz