Bell Road Toyota

2020 West Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Bell Road Toyota Info
About Bell Road Toyota

Thank you for stopping by Bell Road Toyota. We are your Phoenix Area Toyota Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, service and body shop repairs. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to ensure amazing customer service. We pride ourselves in providing industry leading service and want to fulfill all of your Toyota needs! Bell Road Toyota / Scion is a Toyota Presidents Award Winning store. Over 25 yrs at the same location in business. Green standard with Toyota's Customer Satisfaction Index both in Service & Sales! On-site Toyota Certified Collision Center for our customer's convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon and becoming part of our Bell Road Family!

About Bell Road Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center
chanchan12
7/04/2015

"Great Service! "

Bought my first car! A 2015 Toyota Corolla. Made one phone call to Bell Road Toyota and spoke with Larru Ajayi, he was very understanding about my situation and took into consideration that I really needed my own car. Didn't take long to get me into a new car! I was very impressed with his professionalism and how he really helped me.

lmwdg
6/09/2015

"They helped me fine my dream car"

Roger Haddad was my sales representative in my search for a new, dependable vehicle. He listened to my needs and desires with patience. He did not pressure me at all. I said that I wanted to drive a specific car and he got just that car for me to test drive. I fell in love with the ride and the feel of the Highlander. He made it possible to drive home that very day with a great car. All the staff at Bell Toyota were very friendly and helpful. Especially Gilbert Ortiz. There was no real pressure .. only there anxiety that I be completely satisfied with my new car----which I am.

Roger Haddad:Gilbert Ortiz

Corolla Owner!
6/06/2015

"Best Price!"

Was in the market for a new car, and looked at the Corolla as well as the Scion TC. When I first got there in March I was approached by a confident and friendly carsales man named Michael. He helped me choose the right car and helped me find the right color even though all they had at the time was the wrong color. He didn't want to make a quick sale, he really wanted to help. Proud owner of a 2015 Corolla S Plus with all features imaginable. Thanks again Bell Road Toyota and thanks again Michael.

wanderer
6/03/2015

"Treated Well"

Kevin Quigley did a fine job of explaining the features of our new RAV4 and found the specific car we wanted. The finance gentleman was also very nice.

Kevin Quigley

mcd82
5/28/2015

"horrible finance people "

Don and thomas the director of finance,lead u to.believe ur financed for car let u take car home then call u 2weeks later to return car .and keep ur downpayment.. shady business people..

TRocks
5/22/2015

"Nice Folks!!"

We bought a 2015 Tacoma - LOVE IT!! - and loved the experience!! Our top-knotched salesman was Keith - very friendly, knowledgable, accommodating, patient - not pushy, and fun to hang out with. I did not appreciate one of his supervisors yelling at him right in front of us because of the way he pulled out the truck for us to test drive, however. I thought that supervisor was way out of line and unprofessional. You don't have to act like that in front of the customers for pete's sake.

Keith (I can't remember his last name!) & Tom Munks

sgtfeavel
5/11/2015

"excellent service "

Recently I purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla.. Not only did Larry Ajayi spend all day working with my wife and I on how we could afford this beautiful car but he was pleasant and put us under no pressure to buy. Once he was able to reach our price range, he took the time to explain all the bells and whistles and anything else I wasn't familiar with, when he could have been making more sales. Day after day whenever I had questions, Larry always made time to answer them via the phone or had me come in and answered them in person. Thank you, Larry.

kbum
4/14/2015

"most excellent, people anixous to help"

Michael Gronski was the person who met us in the lot, very friendly young man. Great manners, not pushy but ready to help us out. He followed through with us up till the signing of the car, which impressed me. I think I was kinda of a hard sell, because I knew what I wanted in a car, He took his time to show me what He felt I was looking for.The rest of the staff was considerate of us & never once did I feel pressured, if I had, I would of walked away, He is a great person & sellsperson! I'm very happy!

Mr. Bouvier also helped us in the final sale

opg4
3/05/2015

"Awesome To Deal With!!!"

Just bought a 2015 Tacoma, Had the pleasure to work with Gilbert Ortiz. He was very professional and kind knew his vehicles and was not pushy. Will send family and friends his way in the future and will do business anytime again!! Thanks!!

Gilbert Ortiz

RAV Review
2/16/2015

"Excelent Custormer Service"

Great !!! Buying Experience. We weren't really looking for a car to buy, our car had machanical issuse So,"My husband & I," decided" to go look for a car. I wanted to see the Toyota's frist, There is where we meet Larry Ajayi. !! He was so Nice and Professional, We ask him about The Toyota's and he showed us what he had in the lot , he is vey Knowledgeable, of his vehicles, made us fell very comfortable. GO SEE LARRY AJAYI.!!! AT BELL TOYOTA. WE WILL TELL FREINDS & FAMILY .. THKS Thank You, Larry Ajayi. ( Ajayi bought my car from larry)!!!

Reviews of Doreen Fischer