Bell Road Toyota

Fleet Sales

January 07, 2017

"Rude sevice center."

- patti

My phone calls and emails were not answered. I was told Mr. Ortiz would call me back and he never did! I spoke to him on the phone and he was nice, even had the same concerns I had, and said he would help me to resolve my concerns He has not returned my phone calls or emails . It has been well over 24 hours. .

January 03, 2017

"Kirk Wade Internet Sales review"

- Candy Man

My wife and I would like to express the complete excellent service Kirk Wade Internet Sales proved for us. It started out with our search and finding of our color selection of "Ooh La La Rouge Mica" on the 2017 Avalon Limited we both needed to have and Kirk was able to locate one for us after he searched all of Arizona for us and there was only one available at another Toyota dealership. He had set up the trade of cars with the other dealership and we got the exact color and model of the Avalon we needed in a very timely manner. He was up front and honest with us and always explained everything we needed to know and things we were not even aware of. There were no surprises and we always felt very comfortable with Kirk and respected his professional knowledge and experience with making us feel comfortable and in good hands with him. We would highly recommend Kirk to our friends and relatives if they need and want a Toyota vehicle.

December 30, 2016

"Greatest car buying experience ever!"

- KellyHere4u

FINALLY...I had the absolute pleasure of dealing with a car salesman that I not only trusted, but truly liked. Gino Darma made me feel like his own family, and took me under his wing, and made my car buying experience sooo stress free. I walked into this dealership with anxiety, and as soon as he shook my hand, I knew everything was going to be okay. TRUST is everything when purchasing a new car. Go down to Bell Toyota and ask for Gino. You won't be sorry.

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center