Bell Road Toyota

Scott Huggett, Service Director, Bell Road Toyota

Scott Huggett

Service Director

November 07, 2016

"Dishonest about what you are paying for"

- Delight737

I worked with AZ. I went in looking at a Prius that was advertised for 12,900. That was the car I wanted to buy. When AZ came back with the quote on the payments I noticed that the care was 14,600 as the price. AZ told me the cost of the car was 12,900 but that the added fees and warranty made the car cost go up. I believed him. BIG MISTAKE!!! He was lying. When I got home and actually had a chance to look at the papers I signed, I noticed that the cost of the car ALONE was 14,600 and the fees and warranties were extra on top of that. Now I have a car that costs more than the Kelley Blue Book value for the car. I’m stuck. AZ is dishonest and since what he does is acceptable to Bell Road Toyota, they are dishonest too. I’ll never go back. NEVER!

November 04, 2016

"First New Car!"

- Ash22

Billy and I had been in contact for over a month before I finally came in to purchase my first brand new car. He was so patient and helpful in asking all of my questions! Everyone told me buying my first car would be scary but he made it stress free and so enjoyable!

October 01, 2016

"Gino and Chad are the best!"

- Wig922

Came to Bell Road Toyota to look at something bigger to fit our family. Gino and Chad made the experience painless and got me the best possible deal on my trade-in and sent me on my way in a beautiful new 4Runner!

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center