Bell Road Toyota

2020 West Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Bell Road Toyota Info
About Bell Road Toyota

Thank you for stopping by Bell Road Toyota. We are your Phoenix Area Toyota Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, service and body shop repairs. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to ensure amazing customer service. We pride ourselves in providing industry leading service and want to fulfill all of your Toyota needs! Bell Road Toyota / Scion is a Toyota Presidents Award Winning store. Over 25 yrs at the same location in business. Green standard with Toyota's Customer Satisfaction Index both in Service & Sales! On-site Toyota Certified Collision Center for our customer's convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon and becoming part of our Bell Road Family!

About Bell Road Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center
Marco Lopez
8/11/2016

"Awsome"

Robert jones was awsome really informative i really enjoyed my visit there i would refer friends family etc. Im very happy with my decision thanks again.

Blh
8/11/2016

"What a good experience!"

I found a Forester I was interested in online and met with Bill Ferreri to test drive it and confirm it was the vehicle I wanted. He was fantastic, listened and made the buying process comfortable and easy. Bill explained each step and was very responsive to our questions about the vehicle and the financing. Thanks, Billy, for a good experience at Bell Toyota and for making sure that my "new" Subaru is perfect.

Billy Ferreri

James
8/05/2016

"All sunshine, no shade!"

I had a very negative experience with another Toyota dealership and came to Bell Toyota to get a second opinion. I met with Kirk Wade, who first off took the time to listen and understand what I wanted along with the experience I had previously. He along with his finance team worked with me to get everything I asked for and believe it or not, more than what I wanted. Not only did I save a huge amount compared to the "other dealer" but I had a pleasant experience. There were no gimmicks, no promises broken, just an honest negotiation and a great deal on my new 2016 Corolla. Ask for Kirk and tell him James sent you!

Kirk Wade

5harona

"A Positive Experience!!"

I really didn't know where to go look for another car. But my Mom had good service from Bell Road Toyota, so I decided to go in. I met Kirk Wade, we went on a test drive of a 2016 Corolla. I was in shock when he said it was a 4 cylinder car. I was impressed right away! He made the experience tolerable--actually pretty nice! He was so helpful during the transaction and still now a week later. He is a class act!! I will recommend Bell Road Toyota & Kirk Wade!

Kirk Wade

Evelyn

"Not a "Salesman""

I was in need of a truck and met Robert Jones at Bell Toyota. Not once did Robert treat me as another sale. He took a personal interest in me and actually listened to what I needed. He went over and above. I really feel like he treated me more like family than a stranger who needed a truck. I was so beyond impressed with the friendly service. I'm now a Toyota loyal fan for life. Thank you so much Robert!!!!

Amber (Finance) she was amazing

Barinder
8/03/2016

"Awesome Experience - Very nice staff"

I have purchased a new Toyota Camry 2017. Billy Ferreri was the representative who I am dealing with. He is a nice person with very good experience in sales. Bell Road Toyota can give you the best deal in all nearby dealers. Also the manager I dealt with was Roger. He is also a nice person and can get you a very good deal. Tons of thanks for helping me with this purchase. Definitely recommend everyone nearby to give a visit to this dealership if interested in purchasing a new car. Thanks Barinder

Billy Ferreri, Roger

Bobby b
8/01/2016

"Pleasant group to work with."

Billy our salesman was very responsive. He was patient with all my emails. He also gave me the best price between Tucson and Phoenix. Unlike other dealerships he was my only contact. Many salesman from dealers bombarded me with requests which became very annoying. Also the dealership is set up well. They have inside, air conditioned bays that all you to look over the vehicle you are interested in. And Sam in finance was also very efficient. He explained all our options and respected our decisions.

Billy Ferreri

BILLY'S FRIEND
8/01/2016

"B I L L Y F E R R E R I-Y O U A R E T H E B E S T !!"

THANKS, BILLY FOR THE NEW 2016 TOCOMA - NICE, NICE, NICE ! ! ! ! WE'LL BE IN TOUCH WHEN IT'S TIME FOR THE NEXT ONE - DAN ADAMS WAS RIGHT ON: YOU ARE THE BEST! ! ! ! ! ! DARRELL & DONNA BRADSHAW

B I L L Y F E R R E R I . . . . O F C O U R S E ! ! ! ! ! !

Amy Rodgers

"Wonderful experience"

I bought my Toyota Corolla online. The experience was exceptional. Billy Ferreri from internet sales was a pleasure to work with. He got me the best deal possible and never made me feel pressured to buy. Joe Marchisello in finance really worked with me to get the car for the down payment I could afford and a reasonable payment. Best experience I've ever had when buying a car! Great team all the way around!

Billy Ferreri & Joe Marchisello

Chris
7/31/2016

"Great experience "

Robert Jones assisted with buying process. I purchased a pre-owned vehicle for thexample right price with no hassle. The entire process took 1.5 hours, no games or tricks. Thank you for everything!

Reviews of Robert  Jones