Bell Road Toyota

Fleet Sales

Chad Walker, Sales Manager, Bell Road Toyota

Chad Walker

March 14, 2017

"Kirk wade was wonderful to work with, highly recommend."

- D k

Kirk wade was highly recommend as sales person. We were looking at different cars but kirk help us find perfect car. Thank you for your help kirk

March 11, 2017

"Highlander purchase event"

- shlimon

I purchased my Highlander 2017 from this dealership and it was the best buying experience I have ever had. The sales person Gino Darmo was amazingly knowledgeable and helpful in explaining all aspects of the buying process. There were no games or gimmicks. Gino was very patient as I went back and forth changing my mind over a period of a week. I was very happy with the vehicle, price and the delivery process. I strongly recommend this dealership and especially Gino as he is so professional and courteous in his job.

March 10, 2017

"Quick helpfull"

- 2015 Tundra

Renee was friendly and helpful when I purchased my Tundra. Quick and painless experience. I would be happy to refer friends and family to Renee Houlihan.

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center