Bell Road Toyota

2020 West Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Bell Road Toyota Info
About Bell Road Toyota

Thank you for stopping by Bell Road Toyota. We are your Phoenix Area Toyota Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, service and body shop repairs. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to ensure amazing customer service. We pride ourselves in providing industry leading service and want to fulfill all of your Toyota needs! Bell Road Toyota / Scion is a Toyota Presidents Award Winning store. Over 25 yrs at the same location in business. Green standard with Toyota's Customer Satisfaction Index both in Service & Sales! On-site Toyota Certified Collision Center for our customer's convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon and becoming part of our Bell Road Family!

About Bell Road Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center
K. Dash
6/25/2016

"Great Experience!"

I worked with Robert Jones to buy a new Rav4. I can say without any hesitation that Robert is an excellent person to work with. As a matter of fact, he did everything to meet my needs. Once he gives his word for any specific items or agreements, he works hard to keep it. He did that for me. I will recommend him to anyone planning to buy a new car from Bell Road Toyota.

A. Smith
6/18/2016

"Good Buying Experience "

Robert Jones contacted me in response to a internet inquiry I placed. He was prompt, responsive, and good to deal with. I wanted something specific and he was very happy to go the extra mile to locate the vehicle I wanted even though it was outside Phoenix area. He did all this and offered a reasonable price. All in all a painless buying experience.

Jo Anne
6/12/2016

"Professional Dealership"

I first dealt with Robert Jones when he contacted me in response to an internet inquiry I sent. I called him to ask some questions, and I caught him as he was getting ready to leave for the day, but he answered all my questions in detail and in such a professional manner. He never let me feel like I was keeping him from heading home for the evening. When I went to meet him in person to discuss a vehicle, he had another sales rep meet me at the door as he was tied up with a customer. Over the course of my time at the dealership that evening, I met with Robert, Moe, Felize and Ty. Al of them were helpful and friendly. The deal they offered me was very good, and they went to great lengths to find the car I was looking for. I would recommend this dealership and Robert Jones to anyone! They get 5+ stars from me!

Robert, Moe, Felize and Ty

Carfreak
6/08/2016

"Horrible Customer Service"

When someone is buying a car from you and they are in a diffrent state you have to really be patient and make the customer feel important. Even if the customer wants you to take additional pictures its called MAKING SURE THAT YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE with your purchase. This is the reason why I opted out from buying from you guys. Sorry Robert Jones but your customer service skills are not good. No worries I ended of getting better service from another dealership and spent $4000 additional than I plan on spening at your dealership.

Mld123
6/07/2016

"Best car buying experience "

Are you tired of pushy salespeople trying to sell you want you don't want. Then go to Bell RD Toyota. Robert Jones listen to what I wanted and took the time to keep in contact with me for over a month until he found the exact vehicle wanted it was a very popular Tacoma ofvwhich other dealerships wouldn't waiver on the price Robert made me a great deal and this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Looking for a new car Go to Bell Rd Toyota ask for Robert Jones and you will be treated right and given a great deal. MLD

Robert Jones. He is excellent

PM6842
5/28/2016

"Robert Jones "

Robert Jones was professional and friendly, honest and prompt. I basically bought a truck from him on the phone. I would highly recommend him to friends.

Robert Jones, Mark....

Mary
5/27/2016

"Very Professional "

Robert Jones in the internet sales was so helpful. I would recommend this dealership to others. This is the second car I have bought from them and had a pleasant experience both times.

RCCran
5/16/2016

"Great Internet Based Sales Experience "

I did a lot of research online before going to a dealership. Robert with Internet sales was extremely helpful and actually gave me the best value for my trade in the valley. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Bell Road Toyota responded to this review

May 16, 2016

We are very proud to have Robert Jones come to us and bring his many years of experience and integrity to our dealership. Thank you for sharing your kind words , Jerry Schwelling Internet Sales Director

SDrudge
4/30/2016

"Rude, Name Calling Salesman"

My fiance and I went to look at Toyotas today to get an idea of what kind of price range and payment range we were looking at to get a new vehicle. We were in no way committing to buy today and made that apparent the second a salesman took us on. While we were sitting at a table with our salesman and he was trying his absolute hardest to get us to buy a car TODAY (and we kept repeating ourselves of "No, we just need to know what kind of payments we would be looking at, and we will be back next month"), another salesman noticed my fiance's owl tattoo and told him that he should get a tattoo that says "Booma", because in his language it means "Owl." Come to find out, it's actually slang in Arabic for "someone who is being a buzzkill." We were fully intending to go back to this dealership and go through the salesman who was helping us out when we had the money. Until we found out that this other salesman literally stood right in front of us, with a smile on his face, and talked down on my fiance in a different language, making it sound like it was some cool word.

Our salesman was Terry (not sure of last name) and the other sales rep never told us his name.

Dealerrater11
3/02/2016

"Dishonest "

Had me drive all the way from Tucson for a car advertised on Autotrader. I called and they confirmed it was in stock. When I got there it had been sold several days ago. Then they got me interested in another car and used and then used my intetest to make two old ladies pay full price for the car. Don't trust anything these shysters say!

Joseph