Bell Road Toyota

2020 West Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Bell Road Toyota Info
About Bell Road Toyota

Thank you for stopping by Bell Road Toyota. We are your Phoenix Area Toyota Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, service and body shop repairs. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to ensure amazing customer service. We pride ourselves in providing industry leading service and want to fulfill all of your Toyota needs! Bell Road Toyota / Scion is a Toyota Presidents Award Winning store. Over 25 yrs at the same location in business. Green standard with Toyota's Customer Satisfaction Index both in Service & Sales! On-site Toyota Certified Collision Center for our customer's convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon and becoming part of our Bell Road Family!

About Bell Road Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center
rosie
7/29/2016

"2013 Toyota Tundra"

Very positive experience with Robert Jones, sales. He addressed all of our questions and was prepared for our visit. No hard sell. Negotiations were smooth and win_win for all.

cgn
7/25/2016

"Very good experience"

I contacted Kirk Wade about a used Toyota Highlander on the dealer website. I had scheduled a test drive, but had to put it off for two days due to work issues. Kirk had no problem with the situation, and made sure the car was ready when I was able to get to the dealer. I had some difficult technical questions about some of the tow options, and Kirk worked to find someone with the information, considering I arrived after the service department closed. All of my questions were answered, and they understood that I needed a car because my other car was totaled in an accident. They arranged financing and held my deposit until the insurance check arrived. Kirk obtained all the manuals for the car (8 manuals!) and included car mats gratis. This was the best experience I have had at a dealership, and this is my fourteenth car.

Sujit
7/25/2016

"New car buying experience with Kirk Wade at Bell Toyota"

Kirk Wade responded to all my queries via email and phone calls very promptly. He was professional in his approach, courteous, and to the point. I could but my new car without having to waste time going back and forth with price haggling. His follow up was excellent. He explained all the features of the new car and the free services/warranties that came with it. He kept every word of his promise and I had a wonderful experience dealing with him. I would have no hesitation recommending him to others.

Aaaaaaaaaa
7/24/2016

"Top notch"

We were in a bind. My daughters car had been totaled in a rear end accident We needed a car. Pronto Kirk wade pulled a rabbit out of the hat. He got us not only a car, but a new 2016 Corolla I felt like we stole it These guys are professional, no nonsense folks I'm going back for a new truck later this summer John

Kirk wade

Go Buckeyes
7/24/2016

"Excellent and easy experience"

We recently purchased a 2016 Tundra from Larry Ajayi at this location. He actually made the car buying process fun, if that is possible. I went to all off the major manufacturers and most of them simply played games. With Larry, if you asked him a question, he gave you an honest answer. No naked promises that never came to fruition. He was patient with us and very low pressure. Really gave the appearance that he wanted to help us get the right vehicle for us rather than just sell a car for his own benefit. I would recommend the folks set Bell Road Toyota and especially Larry Ajayi if you are in the market for a vehicle.

Larry Ajayi

khigs121101
7/23/2016

"Excellent 1st Time Car Buying Experience"

Kirk Wade was a pleasure to work with as well as extremely knowledgeable about the 2016 Toyota Tacoma and was able to answer any and all financial related questions with out pressuring you into anything you did not want. Over all Kirk Wade did a fantastic Job.

Randy A.
7/15/2016

"Kirk was excellent at getting us the exact car we wanted!"

Kirk was able to find us the Highlander with every detail we asked for. He did a great job finding the vehicle in one of the shipments coming in, then he called us as soon as it arrived.

asu174
7/09/2016

"1980's car sales tricks are alive and well"

I was really disappointed in my visit to this lot for the 2nd or 3rd time now. I'm done. They had the car I wanted. We had an offer sheet to match from another dealer, who didn't have the color combo we wanted. Every lie and trick imaginable was thrown at me. I haven't seen a dealer try to charge for a "preferred color" ($250 for plain silver) before. Do I get a $500 discount for ugly burgundy? The manager tried to confuse the process by using the old four square tactic without the actual four square. It was a disorganized mess of marker and chicken scratch all leading back to the same place- the trade value goes up, so does the price of the car. Yes, I know how sales tax works when trading a car in- no, you don't get to add that as trade value. No, I'm not signing a negotiation sheet to show how serious I am. I was sitting there on the lot- I was serious. Nothing felt right from the start, including multiple contradictory statements from the salesperson, such as only working on volume sales but then suddenly being overly concerned about margins. I played along for as long as I could, thinking I might be able to get the number where it needed to be, despite all of the BS. I walked away within about a $750 difference of where I wanted to be on a $40K car and wouldn't ever go back to this lot if they called me again and knocked $2K off. They had an easy one and blew it. Bell Toyota, if you want to walk customers and lose business, continue the lame tricks on experienced and frequent car buyers. Next time send the manager out to see that he's dealing with someone who isn't there to play around. Scratch this one off the short list of dealers I will work with.

Bill Ferreri

scase8
7/03/2016

"Good Experience"

Worked with me. Great deal. Very happy with purchase and experience. Would go back to buy a car the next time around, and would recommend.

Kirk

Kristi Keast
7/02/2016

"Best car buying experience EVER!!!"

I do NOT like car dealerships! I ALWAYS go through a broker so I can just go in, sign and leave with keys to avoid the high-pressure sales guys. With that said, I was very pleasantly surprised by Gino Darmo, whom we met today while just browsing the new Toyota models because we were planning to replace our Kia Soul within the next year. With absolutely no intent to buy today, we came home with not only a beautiful 2016 Scion 1A but a tricked out 2013 Corolla for my husband too! Gino worked so hard to get us a great deal we could actually afford without the usual salesman shtick. He was up front and honest and walked us through each step all while entertaining our 7 year old with hot dogs, chips, apples and futbol stories about Manchester United & Cristiano Ronaldo. If you want high energy, not high pressure, I wholeheartedly recommend Gino Darmo (along with Manager, Lance and Amber in the finance department) and Bell Road Toyota! They made it the best car buying experience ever! Go see Uncle Gino, he'll treat you right!

Gino Darmo, Lance, Amber