Bell Road Toyota

Fleet Sales

Chad Walker, Sales Manager, Bell Road Toyota

Chad Walker

February 19, 2017

"Alex Rasco. And Gino are awesome!"

- Domtellez1

I was quite hesitant about getting a new car but Alex and Gino made the process very smooth and painless. They guided me through the whole thing and made me feel at ease with the whole process. I got the deal of a lifetime on a Camry! Couldn't have had a better experience being a first time buyer and all! I will definitely be recommending this place.

February 18, 2017

"best dealer in town. "

- JBernal

I wet to buy my new car there and I got this super awesome service they got the best deal I really like the service with Alex Rascon and Gino Darmo they helped me a lot and set me up with a really nice Camry 2017. So happy that I went to bell Road Toyota. Thank you guys.

February 13, 2017

"New purchase "

- Harley123

We were in the market for a truck but wasn't sure who to go to. Looked around at different dealerships and finally decided to talk with bell road toyota. Experience there was no hassle and no pressure. Took the time to take care of us and didn't have to over pay for a new vehicle.

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center