Read Reviews Bell Road Toyota

Hugh MorrisInternet Director1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bell Road Toyota

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bell Road Toyota has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Bell Road Toyota

Thank you for stopping by Bell Road Toyota. We are your Phoenix Area Toyota Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, service and body shop repairs.

Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to ensure amazing customer service. We pride ourselves in providing industry leading service and want to fulfill all of your Toyota needs!

Bell Road Toyota / Scion is a Toyota Presidents Award Winning store. Over 25 yrs at the same location in business. Green standard with Toyota's Customer Satisfaction Index both in Service & Sales! On-site Toyota Certified Collision Center for our customer's convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon and becoming part of our Bell Road Family!

Our Location

Cable TV Pet Friendly
Children's Play Room Shuttle Service
Customer Lounge Area Television
Drive-In Service Vending Machines
Free Coffee & Water LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
Free WiFi On Site Collision Center
Instant Financing Rental Car Service Onsite

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Purchase of a new RAV4"

2812jul
8/3/2014 8:41:26 PM

Mitch Deusterman

My Review Of Bell Road Toyota:

I liked the friendly, not pushy approach. And that I was treated with respect as a woman making a purchase.
Mitch was very helpful, answered all my questions and was able to meet my financial requirements.

"Pleasant Buying Experience"

nburg335
7/30/2014 1:42:18 PM

Preston

My Review Of Bell Road Toyota:

Buying a new car should be a pleasant experience. My wife and I had visited a few dealerships. They treated us like we were poor credit desperate customers. In fact, they tried to tell us we had poor credit and give us a rate over 7%. We were treated so poorly that I doubt I will ever get my wife back into a dealership. Isn't that sad? Buying a new car was such a poor experience, she would prefer never to do it again. Should be a message to dealerships everywhere.

Anyway, Bell Road Toyota was different. They provided a very aggressive price on the vehicle I wanted quickly. I had great financing in place and they beat that too. I was pleased enough with the deal and the way I was treated, I bought a matching vehicle for my wife. I'm hoping I can get her to come in sometime and meet the folks I dealt with here.

I would recommend this dealership to freinds and family. I will rate the quality fo work after our first serice appointment.

"Exceptional Service"

haynes21
6/14/2014 10:13:15 PM

Terry Martin

My Review Of Bell Road Toyota:

06/14/2014 I purchased an Rav4 from Bell Road Toyota. If you are looking for a new vehicle make Bell Road Toyota you first stop ask for Terry Martin to get exceptional service.

"Great Experience"

CathyVocelka
6/3/2014 3:28:37 PM

Larry Ajayi

My Review Of Bell Road Toyota:

I am pleased with my car buying experience with Larry Ajayi and Bell Road Toyota. Larry was extremely helpful from the moment I first walked in to coordinating my last minute additions I wanted on my new Venza. When I am ready to purchase again I will definitely return.

Twitter
"Service provided after the car was purchased"

lundquistwyn
5/21/2014 11:11:29 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Cora SchlangerCora Schlanger

2.0

My Review Of Bell Road Toyota:

The customer service I received when I bought my vehicle was great but since than:

When I buy a vehicle I always care about the after you buy the car service. I think it's just as important as purchasing the car. When I wake up in the morning and have an email stating that my account has been over drawn and to find out it was due to a car payment which should not have been made I get frustrated. The reason I didn't go back to Larry Miller Toyota wasn't due to the deal they could have given me it was due to the after you buy service that I received from them.

I took my vehicle to Avondale Toyota on Friday because I couldn't get XM radio to show up on the radio. I thought it was due to the software on the radio not being updated to the most current version. I found that my vehicle could get XM radio but additional parts were needed. I didn't know that when I purchase the vehicle since I didn't see the original invoice on the vehicle.

After you buy service is very important to me.

I emailed the internet Director as well as the sales person who sold me the car. I did get a response from the sales person by email only that I would have to wait until Friday.

This rating is based on after you buy the care service which I think needs to be better than the actual car customer service.

"New Corolla Purchase"

Michaelahill87
5/5/2014 11:39:22 PM

Gary Errecalde

My Review Of Bell Road Toyota:

I first saw Bell Road Toyota online looking up places to purchase a new vehicle. I had an old Tahoe and a motorcycle for trade in and they accepted both! they met me at a price I was looking to pay and the new Corolla is amazing!

"Toyota Bell Road"

FaithTia3721
5/4/2014 8:21:25 PM

Cora SchlangerCora Schlanger

My Review Of Bell Road Toyota:

This was the first car I have purchased. I didn't know where to start or know much information on how to purchase a car. I was introduced to everything I needed to know. Bell Road Toyota walked me through every step of the way. I was pleased with the service and I would recommend it. Thank You Bell Road Toyota!

Twitter
"We love our 2014 Avalon!"

debbie_boren
4/3/2014 1:12:07 PM

Jack Ferry

My Review Of Bell Road Toyota:

This is the first new car my husband and I have purchased in our 23 years of marriage. Bell Road Toyota made the experience a good one. Before Bell Road Toyota, we had been to several other dealers trying to work a deal. We gave Bell Road Toyota our bottom line and they made the deal. We drove off the lot with our new Avalon and love it. Hopefully this will be the start of a great and happy relationship with Bell Road Toyota.

Twitter
"Our sales rep Sherif Awad was very helpful in getting us..."

bnadair
3/31/2014 11:43:38 PM

Sherif Awad

My Review Of Bell Road Toyota:

Our sales rep Sherif Awad was very helpful in getting us into a car that we liked and for a price we can afford. Sherif was very knowledgeable and able to answer all our questions. He is pleasant to work with and I know we can call on him if we need to.

"Mr. and Mrs."

Camstyle
3/29/2014 7:58:58 PM

Larry Ajayi
Dominic
Troy
John

My Review Of Bell Road Toyota:

Everyone we met @ Bell Road Toyota was friendly and helpful. Larry worked hard to earn our business, and his manager, Dominic, was equally diligent in making sure that we were informed and satisfied with our purchase.

Reviews 11-20 >>