Bell Road Toyota

2020 West Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Bell Road Toyota Info
About Bell Road Toyota

Thank you for stopping by Bell Road Toyota. We are your Phoenix Area Toyota Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, service and body shop repairs. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to ensure amazing customer service. We pride ourselves in providing industry leading service and want to fulfill all of your Toyota needs! Bell Road Toyota / Scion is a Toyota Presidents Award Winning store. Over 25 yrs at the same location in business. Green standard with Toyota's Customer Satisfaction Index both in Service & Sales! On-site Toyota Certified Collision Center for our customer's convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon and becoming part of our Bell Road Family!

About Bell Road Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center
lexxyylove
1/26/2016

"Best experience I have ever had purchasing a car!"

I recently went through Bell Road Toyota/ Scion this past month and was helped immensely by Gino Darmo. He found me the perfect 2016 Scion tc hatchback for the best price! I am a 20 year old female and only live with my grandma so it's been a stressful process finding a car and this place really eased the burden off of my shoulder. If you are looking to finance a vehicle I highly recommend asking for Gino when going through this dealership! I am very thankful.

Gino Darmo

Bell Road Toyota responded to this review

February 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are extremely pleased that you chose Gino and Bell Road Toyota to purchase your new Scion. Please remember we are here to help you not only with the purchase of your new Scion but also with any questions you may have moving forward.

j7584c
1/24/2016

"Bell road toyota a five star dealership "

Hello, I like to say what a great experience I had buying a car for my wife at bell road toyota ,I recommend this dealership to my family ,friends and anyone in the market for a new car I won't say ask for this specific saleman because it won't matter who you get to help you , the experience will be the same , thank you bell toyota.

Balensuela, Felix, Larry , Barry

Bell Road Toyota responded to this review

February 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are extremely pleased that you chose Balensuela, Felix, Larry & Barry and Bell Road Toyota for the purchase of your new vehicle. Please remember we are here to help you not only with the purchase of your new vehicle but also with any questions you may have moving forward.

sharon lee 4-15-47
1/22/2016

"The entire car buying experience is thumbs up!!! "

We have been buying and leasing cars for many years from Cora Schlanger, Fleet Manager at Bell Road Toyota. Cora is TOP NOTCH in our book!!! She is extremely professional, knowledgeable and always goes out of her way to make the entire car buying process a pleasant experience. In addition, Tony Isselhardt is outstanding as our Service Advisor for many years.

Tony Isselhardt

donna.....dejean
1/15/2016

"Rider Review"

This is the second Toyota Avalon I have purchased thru Cora, Fleet Mgr. Cora is the ultimate in professionalism, she truly wants you to fully understand what you are buying and how to use all the features. She knows her products,,,,, Cora is an excellent representative of your company as she truly feels she is representing a product she can be proud of.

Georgeh
1/14/2016

"Bell Road Toyota and Cora Schlanger equal Customer Service"

HI have bought many cars over the years from Cora Schlanger. To me She is Bell Road Toyota. People buy from people. Cora Schlanger exemplifies customer service and Trust.

Todd12345
1/14/2016

"Bell road toyota-complete satisfaction "

I give bell road toyota 5 thumbs up. I have bought many cars from Cora Schlanger for several years and our family has nothing but complete satisfaction from Cora and bell road toyota....we got in and out of there when purchasing a vehicle and they met our payments. Love this place.

Swede

"Cora in Sales"

In hopes of purchasing a vehicle, Cora was wonderful! She was very professional, friendly, and had an exceptional understanding of her vehicles. Cora understood our needs and matched us with the perfect vehicle and in a quick and fashionable time!

himesama
1/12/2016

"Fun and a lot of laughter! Great service"

Great service here at Bell Toyota! I have been very happy with purchasing cars through Bell Toyota! Especially this last time I had wonderful help from Derek and Gino. They are both so nice and willing to help.

Gino, Derek, and Joseph N.

pjp1948
1/12/2016

"great"

Went above and beyond to get me into my new car. Thank you for your support and service. It was a great experience. Will always come to Bell Road Toyota

Gino Darmo and Sam in Finance dept.

karen.clevenger
1/09/2016

"sales rep"

I went to Bell Rd. Toyota and was greeted by a Anthony Charbeneau. Even though i didn't buy Anthony made me comfortable and never pressured. I wish more people were like him. I will return to this dealership again!!

Anthony Charbeneau