Bell Road Toyota

2020 West Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Bell Road Toyota Info
About Bell Road Toyota

Thank you for stopping by Bell Road Toyota. We are your Phoenix Area Toyota Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, service and body shop repairs. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to ensure amazing customer service. We pride ourselves in providing industry leading service and want to fulfill all of your Toyota needs! Bell Road Toyota / Scion is a Toyota Presidents Award Winning store. Over 25 yrs at the same location in business. Green standard with Toyota's Customer Satisfaction Index both in Service & Sales! On-site Toyota Certified Collision Center for our customer's convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon and becoming part of our Bell Road Family!

About Bell Road Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center
RCCran
5/16/2016

"Great Internet Based Sales Experience "

I did a lot of research online before going to a dealership. Robert with Internet sales was extremely helpful and actually gave me the best value for my trade in the valley. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Robert Jones

May 16, 2016

We are very proud to have Robert Jones come to us and bring his many years of experience and integrity to our dealership. Thank you for sharing your kind words , Jerry Schwelling Internet Sales Director

SDrudge
4/30/2016

"Rude, Name Calling Salesman"

My fiance and I went to look at Toyotas today to get an idea of what kind of price range and payment range we were looking at to get a new vehicle. We were in no way committing to buy today and made that apparent the second a salesman took us on. While we were sitting at a table with our salesman and he was trying his absolute hardest to get us to buy a car TODAY (and we kept repeating ourselves of "No, we just need to know what kind of payments we would be looking at, and we will be back next month"), another salesman noticed my fiance's owl tattoo and told him that he should get a tattoo that says "Booma", because in his language it means "Owl." Come to find out, it's actually slang in Arabic for "someone who is being a buzzkill." We were fully intending to go back to this dealership and go through the salesman who was helping us out when we had the money. Until we found out that this other salesman literally stood right in front of us, with a smile on his face, and talked down on my fiance in a different language, making it sound like it was some cool word.

Our salesman was Terry (not sure of last name) and the other sales rep never told us his name.

Dealerrater11
3/02/2016

"Dishonest "

Had me drive all the way from Tucson for a car advertised on Autotrader. I called and they confirmed it was in stock. When I got there it had been sold several days ago. Then they got me interested in another car and used and then used my intetest to make two old ladies pay full price for the car. Don't trust anything these shysters say!

Joseph

Screwed me Tina
2/28/2016

"Lied to. Hid or failed to check for recalls on vehicle."

They had nice enough sales men but, the manager pushed and pushed. Went in to buy one vehicle and try ed to get me to sign bottom line before seeing car fax. Rear end accident on car fax. Should have left then. Bought a car that night, and that night it began to have mechanical problems. Found out there were 4 recalls never attended to.

Joeseph

M and C
2/25/2016

"Sales Rep. Larry Ajayi"

We went to Bell Road Toyota to buy our daughter a vehicle. Our sales rep Larry Ajayi was friendly, professional, and cared about helping us get our daughter a safe reliable vehicle. She loves her new Scion and we are very happy with the service Larry provided. Next time one of us needs a new vehicle, we will definitely be going back!

Larry Ajayi

lexxyylove
1/26/2016

"Best experience I have ever had purchasing a car!"

I recently went through Bell Road Toyota/ Scion this past month and was helped immensely by Gino Darmo. He found me the perfect 2016 Scion tc hatchback for the best price! I am a 20 year old female and only live with my grandma so it's been a stressful process finding a car and this place really eased the burden off of my shoulder. If you are looking to finance a vehicle I highly recommend asking for Gino when going through this dealership! I am very thankful.

Gino Darmo

February 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are extremely pleased that you chose Gino and Bell Road Toyota to purchase your new Scion. Please remember we are here to help you not only with the purchase of your new Scion but also with any questions you may have moving forward.

j7584c
1/24/2016

"Bell road toyota a five star dealership "

Hello, I like to say what a great experience I had buying a car for my wife at bell road toyota ,I recommend this dealership to my family ,friends and anyone in the market for a new car I won't say ask for this specific saleman because it won't matter who you get to help you , the experience will be the same , thank you bell toyota.

Balensuela, Felix, Larry , Barry

February 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are extremely pleased that you chose Balensuela, Felix, Larry & Barry and Bell Road Toyota for the purchase of your new vehicle. Please remember we are here to help you not only with the purchase of your new vehicle but also with any questions you may have moving forward.

sharon lee 4-15-47
1/22/2016

"The entire car buying experience is thumbs up!!! "

We have been buying and leasing cars for many years from Cora Schlanger, Fleet Manager at Bell Road Toyota. Cora is TOP NOTCH in our book!!! She is extremely professional, knowledgeable and always goes out of her way to make the entire car buying process a pleasant experience. In addition, Tony Isselhardt is outstanding as our Service Advisor for many years.

Tony Isselhardt

donna.....dejean
1/15/2016

"Rider Review"

This is the second Toyota Avalon I have purchased thru Cora, Fleet Mgr. Cora is the ultimate in professionalism, she truly wants you to fully understand what you are buying and how to use all the features. She knows her products,,,,, Cora is an excellent representative of your company as she truly feels she is representing a product she can be proud of.

Georgeh
1/14/2016

"Bell Road Toyota and Cora Schlanger equal Customer Service"

HI have bought many cars over the years from Cora Schlanger. To me She is Bell Road Toyota. People buy from people. Cora Schlanger exemplifies customer service and Trust.

Reviews of Cora Schlanger