Bell Road Toyota

Bell Road Toyota

Call
Bell Road Toyota Info
About Bell Road Toyota

Thank you for stopping by Bell Road Toyota. We are your Phoenix Area Toyota Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, service and body shop repairs. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to ensure amazing customer service. We pride ourselves in providing industry leading service and want to fulfill all of your Toyota needs! Bell Road Toyota / Scion is a Toyota Presidents Award Winning store. Over 25 yrs at the same location in business. Green standard with Toyota's Customer Satisfaction Index both in Service & Sales! On-site Toyota Certified Collision Center for our customer's convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon and becoming part of our Bell Road Family!

About Bell Road Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center

"My experience was Perfect"

I met with Holly Martin and was able to work out a fair price for my trade in and for the purchase of my 2015 Toyota Camry XSE. I love the car and my experience was as good as I could have hoped for. I highly recommend Holly and Bell Road Toyota

Holly Martin

"New car service"

Jim was our service advisor and we have been in twice with our new Prius. We have been very happy with how they have taken care of us and answered our questions on our new hybrid.

James Ainsworth

"Excellent experience"

It was a wondrous experience working with Steve and the rest of the team at BRT. They were honest and helpful, even though they pressured me into getting the car I really wanted, I'm glad they did and it worked out better than I expected. Thanks guys!

Steve Shrock

"Taken by Bell Road"

All of the reviews talk about a new car. Try buying a used car from these guys. I had a great experience buying a new 2005 here, but when that car got totaled on the 101 I needed another car so I went here thinking it would work out great. Boy was I wrong. The sticker on the window said 13,900 but when we sat down they tried to tell me it was worth 18,000. I laughed and said I would leave as that was crazy. It was a 2009 Corolla S red which was repainted and not very well with 105,000 miles, I made a deal with them for 11,900 which seemed okay. Then they gave me the key. They only had one and when I tried to use the button to unlock it, it didn't work. I was told to come back the next Saturday and they would put a new battery in it. The dealers carry a device that will unlock any car which is why I didn't make the connection. I went back and a new battery didn't work. Then is when they turned evil. Terry told me that the car was sold as is and the managers said to bad. They never let me have the key till after the deal was done and I complained about it before I drove away. Over the price of reprograming the key they chose to loose a customer. I found another dealer that will sell me the key 50.00 cheaper and program it for 65.00. Bell road wanted 230.00 per key and 75.00 to program it. I will never shop here again and if you are smart neither will you. the other dealers will make the same deals on new cars as Toyota Corp. is involved, but when it is up to Bell Road you will not be satisfied I assure you. I am going to the corporation commission next.

Terry and manager of used cars

"fresh cookies , great service "

first time any one has worked with us on our credit . great price on a car with features we did not expect :) . in and out pretty quick no games just bussiness . very happy with roger and the staff at bell toyota . i did not feel pressured at anytime during my visit .

roger haddad

"Purchase of 2014 Toyota RAV4"

This was my first time buying a new car that didn't feel like a total sucker when I drove off the lot! Although there was enough sales pressure, it was not overbearing.

Alex Gutierrez

"New 2014 Prius V"

I just purchased a 2014 Toyota Prius V - I love the car. Mitch Deusterman (the Sales Representative) and Frank Fakhourr (the Sales Manager) were helpful and courteous. Initially I had thought I might buy another Highlander or maybe a RAV 4 so I test drove both of them before test driving the Prius.It was my first experience with the Prius; I think it was love at first drive. Buying a new car is probably not my favorite activity but I love Toyotas and appreciate the work of a sales person. Thank you!

Mitch Deusterman and Frank Fakhourr

"Great deal on new vehicle, a pleasure to work with."

I appreciated Roger Haddad the auto salesman that put the new car deal together. He was very familiar with the vehicle. He assisted me with paperwork by going the extra mile! As I enter the service portion of this association, I hope things work as well.

Roger Haddad

"Superstars"

I just bought the last 2014 Toyota FJ TRD and their super star salesman Mike Ricairdi that on his first day transferred internally he went above and beyond selling the top of the line of their FJ's and the finance manager Jeremy Ranson was honest, sincere and extremely helpful in making this happen. I highly recommend it. My wife actually was reluctant to come at first due to past experiences with a previous salesman they both turned it around and made our dream come true. The Ortiz's.

Jeremy Ranson and Mike Ricairdi

"New Truck Purchase"

I was greeted by Terry Martin and Sherif Awad sales reps. They were very friendly and helpful. I referred my grandson to them. Very satisfied with service. Purchased 2015 Tacoma, great dealership, this is third vehicle I purchased from them.

Terry Martin , Sherif Awad