Bell Road Toyota

2020 West Bell Rd,
Phoenix, Arizona 85023
Bell Road Toyota Info
About Bell Road Toyota

Thank you for stopping by Bell Road Toyota. We are your Phoenix Area Toyota Dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles, service and body shop repairs. Our knowledgeable sales staff have been trained and certified to ensure amazing customer service. We pride ourselves in providing industry leading service and want to fulfill all of your Toyota needs! Bell Road Toyota / Scion is a Toyota Presidents Award Winning store. Over 25 yrs at the same location in business. Green standard with Toyota's Customer Satisfaction Index both in Service & Sales! On-site Toyota Certified Collision Center for our customer's convenience. We look forward to seeing you soon and becoming part of our Bell Road Family!

About Bell Road Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center
eyes
9/20/2016

"Exceeded expectations "

Overall great experience. Friendly, helpful staff. I came expecting a painful, high pressure experience. Instead I left with a smile on my face what felt like I got a very good deal.

last call
9/13/2016

"Great experience as usual! "

Billy made my car buying experience painless and extremely easy. He gave me a great deal and I walked away with a beautiful new car.

anacontreras
9/12/2016

"In love with my Corolla!"

So thankful I came in when I did, and incredibly happy I met Billy Ferreri. I truly enjoyed my experience at this dealership. I like the fact that Billy was so understanding, nice, and tried to help in any way possible. I am now the owner of a 2016 Corolla because of Billy. Thank you so much!

Patrick Choi
9/09/2016

"4Runner with Billy Ferreri"

Bought a 4Runner with Billy. Simple, fast, informative. Got a great deal on the exact car I was looking for. Do your homework and Billy will be an asset. Thanks again guys.

Eichert00
9/06/2016

"Billy Ferreri-Sales Rep"

What an awesome experience. Billy helped me find the car that I loved at the right price. No haggling and was a quick transaction. Paperwork and everything was done in an hour. Absolutely the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. Highly recommend!!

giri0923
8/23/2016

"Horrible experience"

Worst showroom I have ever gone. The customer service people (Robert J) show too much attitude. I was assured that the deal is done and was sent an invite to complete the deal for 7:15 pm. I went to the showroom by 7:30pm from chandler and the person says that the car has been sold. Worst thing is he doesn even feel sorry for the thing. I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DEALERSHIP IN ALL POSSIBLE FORUMS.

Bell sucks
8/12/2016

"Bait and Switch- snake in the grass..."

We stopped by after work to look at the 2016 camry deals that we found online. We were greeted and assisted by Sales Associate, Logan, who was great to work with. Finally, we narrowed down what model we were interested in PURCHASING. We accompanied Logan inside to meet Lance, the sales manager, also a nice guy. Both Logan and Lance were aware of our only financing preference was to purchase, I even mentioned my complete disinterest in leasing a vehicle. The 2016 Camry deals online were all gone. Interesting... maybe there was a delay in their website, or as I now know, they typically will only have 1 car available for the online deals, then when you get there "we just sold them all".. For whatever reason we test drove a new one, discussed it, and decided to leave. Sounds fine, right. Yea until this point, decent! As we are walking to our car, Logan comes after us, stating "they want to know if you have any interest in a 2016 Avalon for $18,000". Ok what's the catch... "nothing, they want to sell the remaining 16's and business has been slow so they want to make a deal. Ok great, we walk the lot, find the car, test drive it, go back inside to discuss the financing.... this is the unbelievable part... The closer, TK, comes over, and the nightmare begins... He says "do you know there are 4 ways to purchase a vehicle. But there is a catch. Cash, finance it- only if you qualify which a lot of people don't, lease, or lease to purchase". Blah, blah, blah. The long and short- the dangling carrot really was to lease the car. He got into a back and forth with my husband about leasing, trying to convince us that instead of the almost $40K sticker price for this vehicle it really was only $15K for the lease at which point we had the option to purchase and pay the remaining balance. I still to this day don't know where the $18K offer was. The whole time during this conversation Logan is sitting across from me with his head down. I ask "TK" where is the $18K purchase price he offered and brought us in for. His response, well how can I sell you a $40K car for that price? There is no way... I get up to leave as that isn't what they represented to us. Clearly no interest in continuing. Logan walks us out apologizing several times that he had no clue that is what TK was doing. Stated how embarrassed he was about this whole thing. Thankfully all we lost was an hour and a half of our time and saw right through his scam. I find it very odd that he isn't listed on their website anywhere... why, what are they trying to hide?? Buyer beware-TK is a complete snake in the grass. I wouldn't let my worst enemy buy anything from them.

Logan Michaels

Marco Lopez
8/11/2016

"Awsome"

Robert jones was awsome really informative i really enjoyed my visit there i would refer friends family etc. Im very happy with my decision thanks again.

Blh
8/11/2016

"What a good experience!"

I found a Forester I was interested in online and met with Bill Ferreri to test drive it and confirm it was the vehicle I wanted. He was fantastic, listened and made the buying process comfortable and easy. Bill explained each step and was very responsive to our questions about the vehicle and the financing. Thanks, Billy, for a good experience at Bell Toyota and for making sure that my "new" Subaru is perfect.

James
8/05/2016

"All sunshine, no shade!"

I had a very negative experience with another Toyota dealership and came to Bell Toyota to get a second opinion. I met with Kirk Wade, who first off took the time to listen and understand what I wanted along with the experience I had previously. He along with his finance team worked with me to get everything I asked for and believe it or not, more than what I wanted. Not only did I save a huge amount compared to the "other dealer" but I had a pleasant experience. There were no gimmicks, no promises broken, just an honest negotiation and a great deal on my new 2016 Corolla. Ask for Kirk and tell him James sent you!

Kirk Wade