Bell Road Toyota

Service Director

June 24, 2017

"Clean"

- WildeMama28

This is the cleanest place I've ever been. I told my service rep, Dan, that I loved being there. The food was great, the kitchen and bathrooms ultra clean, the employees dressed well. It's like a boutique.

Dan

June 20, 2017

"This is the only one my family deal's with."

- cordia456

My family has brought all there vehicles here this is the only one we deal with. Bell Road Toyota is one of the friendliest dealerships we have ever delt with. I would recommend Bell road Toyota to my friends and also to strangers if asked where to buy a car. The customer service is extremely excellent. Keep up the great customer service at Bell Road Toyota.

Todd Rawson
Gilbert Ortiz
Other Employees : Moe Dahdal

June 19, 2017

"Great experience"

- Rw

I was a little nervous about trading in my car, Kirk took excellent care of me and took the time to explain exactly how everything worked.

Kirk Wade

• Free Coffee & Water
  • LaMar's Donuts & Fresh Fruit provided daily for our customers enjoyment.
  • On Site Collision Center