Bennett Chevrolet

Andy Strijker

Customer Experience Manager
Greg Soden, Business Manager, Bennett Chevrolet

Greg Soden

Marc Rowe, Customer Experience Manager/ Vehicle Safety & Technology Specialist , Bennett Chevrolet

Marc Rowe

Customer Experience Manager/ Vehicle Safety & Technology Specialist
Justin Bird, Customer Experience Manager, Bennett Chevrolet

Justin Bird

Customer Experience Manager

June 25, 2017

"Absolutely Fantastic"

- Imjuliefish

I was very pleased with every person that I dealt with at Bennet Chevrolet. Not only did they help me stay within my payment range, they were super helpful with any question that I had asked. I did not feel like I was being pushed into buying a vehicle like other dealerships had. Justin Bird was who sold me my new vehicle and I would recommend everyone to seek out his help when they need a car.

Justin Bird
Greg Soden

June 24, 2017

"Excited about our new car!"

- KittyMelini

Eirk very accommodating, and extremely helpful! We will definitely come back again for our next car! I am so happy that we were able to get the car we wanted.

Erik Rabey

June 23, 2017

"First Time Customer"

- Bobbie C

Our first time experience with Bennett Chevrolet was very smooth. Bill Smith took his time with us and explained everything so there was no mystery in our car buying experience. He was very personable and made us feel at ease. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

"Wild" Bill Smith