Benson Honda

Gunn Honda

Fernandez Honda

parma
9/26/2016

"very poor service for Honda car"

worst customer care and very very poor mechanics/professionals :( They lied that they did the service and charged me the full charge ....:( the manager was very rude and worst fellow that i have never met this kind of person in my life

manager with big mustache

anonymous
8/02/2016

"Worst car Buying Experience ever in USA"

Worst car buying experience ever. My husband and I were looking for a new Honda vehicle recently and was in discussion with Fiesta Honda for almost a week and discussion was not coming to any conclusion. For almost one week, they called us everyday giving stupid deals but not coming to a conclusion. After one week, they called us and left a voicemail saying that we are ready to make the deal in -- price. After getting that voicemail, we tried to contact them for the whole day to make sure that we got them right but no one responded. In evening, thinking about the saved voicemail from their manager, we reached the facility but they were again making all stupid offers and not even considering or bothering about what they said on the voicemail Wasted whole evening. Very bad staff behavior and can't even keep their own words. Even when you have a proof of what they said to you over the phone. No plans of ever doing business with them.

Dannis, Richard

Liz & Roland Rodriguez
6/19/2016

"UNBELIEVABLE"

My husband and I were dealing with another Honda Dealership. The time frame to finally receive a negotiation price took almost a week with no satisfaction. My husband called Benson Honda on Saturday and spoke with BRANDON SANTIAGO and explained our dire need of a specific vehicle. Within 30 minutes BRANDON returned our phone call with promising to beat the other dealerships price. We arrived at 8:30 p.m. and left at 9:45 p.m. with an amazing satisfied drive out price. At this point just waiting on PDI and Monday morning we will be driving out as super happy customers. He made it hassle free & with 4 kids time is of the essence. BRANDON expedited our needs as a priority. We have purchased several vehicles in the past & I must say this was the most pleasant experience. Thank you BRANDON !!

BRANDON SANTIAGO

Josh_sanchez77
6/11/2016

"Great service!"

Excellent service! Helpful and friendly. This was my first time buying and DeMarrio helped me out very well. Definitely glad I came to this dealership and very pleased with my buy. Thank you

DeMarrio

USNCorpsman
6/11/2016

"Best car buying experience I've had"

Demarrio was such a great salesperson. He didn't pressure is to buy anything and was more interested in what WE wanted in a vehicle. I recommend him to any one in the market for purchasing a vehicle and will do future business with him for years to come. Thanks Demarrio for our new 2016 Honda Accord!

Demarrio

nick charolia
3/26/2016

"services wrong advertising they don't match any competitor $"

they diagnostic wrong on my pilot. they want $500.00 +tax for front drive side link which cost about $22.00 to $26.00 they want to replace lower control arm which was good now no problem. i call service manager and left massage no response. Imaging service manager don't call you that means they don't wamt our business.they evens wrong advertising to match price but they don't.

Alvin

Odysseybuyer
12/21/2015

"Great experience"

Our salesperson was Christopher - excellent experience. Helped us with every step of the process and looking back after a few days, we are very satisfied overall. Thank you, Christopher! LB

Christopher Miranda

Captain Nemo
12/07/2015

"I felt like I was dealing with family"

I arrived with the tow truck hauling my crashed car. Blany Raby and Joe Pfeifer in the Collision Center took excellent care of me. But the man who went above and beyond was Antonio Segovia. He drove me all the way home at 7pm without a thought for his personal time. My experience was so good that I decided to shop the Benson Honda used cars on line. I found 10 I wanted to look at. I called Mr. Raby the next day and he alerted the sales department to take good care of me. I arrived at 5pm and was immediately taken under the wing of Michael Lingan. He drove me around 2 different lots so I could see all of the cars that I wanted to see. He knew that I had to leave at 7pm, but he did not rush me and continued to watch out for my time. Even though the time was short I was able to negotiate a very favorable deal on a car. I left at 7pm and returned the next day to efficiently close the deal. I highly recommend Benson Honda for any car needs you have. They will certainly be my car dealer from now on. I did not arrive for Sales, or Service. I arrived because I was in trouble with a wrecked car and let the tow driver take me to anyplace he could drop my car unannounced.

Blaney Raby, Joe Pfeifer, Antonio Segovia, and Michael Lingan

Sean harmon
12/05/2015

"Awesome Experience "

I was able to choose the vehicle that I wanted and the customer service was out of this world. Frank Gonzales was there every step of the way and made my experience and buying process very easy for me. Much appreciated. I would highly recommend Frank to anyone who is out looking for a new vehicle. Thanks Frank.

Frank Gonzales

Robflores
10/29/2015

"Excellent "

I was in and out went in looking for a used car found got a good deal on it the salesman was really nice and understanding. I would definitely go back and get another car from there and ask for the salesman that helped me

Nick Castillo