Read Reviews Benson Honda

Mike JuarezNew Car Sales1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Benson Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Benson Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Benson Honda

From Benson Honda - thank you for reviewing our dealership. The Benson family opened San Antonio's first Honda dealership in 1969. Since then, Benson Honda has been serving Honda owners' sales, service and parts needs all across the South Central Texas area. With our Promo Pricing Program, we have made car buying easy. Come in and select your vehicle from our large number of Promo Priced Vehicles at the posted prices. Please feel free to contact any of our managers directly. We proudly sell and service the Accord, Civic, Civic Hybrid, Civic Si, CR-V, Element, Fit, Insight, Odyssey, Pilot, Ridgeline and many certified pre-owned vehicles. Call us today at 210-341-1356.

Our Location

"Friendly"

Omieclaudette
8/29/2014 11:59:45 AM

My Review Of Benson Honda :

Vivian Aguon is very nice and pleasant to work with. I especially appreciated her helping me with the setup info in the car before I left. It is comforting to know I can still call her anytime with questions.

"Exceptional service!"

Jmedola
8/20/2014 7:11:42 AM

My Review Of Benson Honda :

Vivian has a gift for sales. We had a bad experience with another dealership so my husband went online to look at reviews of other dealers. He found Vivian's reviews online and decided to call her for an appointment. I'm so happy he did. We were impressed with Vivian's attitude. We arrived early so we got to see her interact with another customer. She provided excellent customer service in what could of been a difficult situation. Vivian got us a great deal on our CR-V and our trade-in. We will definitely recommend Vivian to our friends and family.

Twitter
"New car purchase at Benson Honda"

Tom Blackshear
8/19/2014 4:37:55 PM

Phillip RodriguezPhillip Rodriguez

To Whom it may concern,

I wanted to say how pleased we were with Philip Rodriguez who sold us a new 2014 Honda Accord EXL last Saturday 8-16-2014.

Where do you find these people?

This young man made us feel very comfortable, and with his knowledge and demonstration of the car's technical superiority over the Ford Focus we were contemplating purchasing, ( Phillip didn't know we were thinking about the Ford purchase), he answered every question we had, without fault.

I immediately felt the difference between the two cars. There was no comparison when I was directed to the drivers seat of the Honda.

I was very surprised how well the car was designed.

This car has more appointments on it than my 2007 Cadillac DTS, fully loaded.

So, I want to thank you for the pleasant experience that we had with Phillip, my wife just loves her new car. I'm very satisfied with the way we were treated, and I feel that we have found a new home.

Sincerely,

Tom & Dottie Blackshear

"Great dealership"

eguajardo
7/30/2014 8:21:26 PM

My Review Of Benson Honda :

I really enjoyed my whole buying experience here. This was my first experience buying a car practically by myself and Vivian Aguon was very helpful. She took her time with me and was very good at negotiating with me. I would definitley do business here again and with her.

"Benson consumer review"

JohnL0538
7/30/2014 7:51:33 PM

My Review Of Benson Honda :

Vivian is the honey badger of car sales....a real go- getter who has a fine temperament and is patient with people.
I'd love to have a beer with her and discuss the car business.

Twitter
"Incomplete work, incompetent and dismissive service advisor"

j_review

Mina
The Other Guy

1.6

My Review Of Benson Honda :

I had an alignment performed as part of some other work. When delivered, the alignment was off. Way off. Rear toe tolerance is 0.16 to 0.04. It was delivered at -0.05. Normally this would be obviously highlighted in red on the printout, but the printout was delivered in black and white. I raised the issue to the service advisor who divined that my car "must have a bent strut for the alignment to be that far off." What insight! He could tell from some numbers on paper in the office what his mechanic who was under the car failed to see! Or, maybe the strut is fine, but the alignment wasn't correct? Maybe the mechanic messed up? There were no "before" numbers provided, so that's a failure. Tire pressures weren't set correctly, so that's a failure, and I looked at the eccentric bolt on the rear control arm and there seems to be room to adjust it more in either direction, so it doesn't look maxxed out due to a bent component. It is within the realm of possibilities that a part really is bent, but shouldn't the mechanic say that? Maybe "The rear toe is off because there's a problem with the control arm"? I did pay for an alignment, if it can't be performed it would be nice to know. Isn't that what you pay service departments to do: diagnose and repair?

Thanks Mr. Other Guy Service Advisor for treating customers like ignorant fools. You really reinforce the stereotype of the dishonest mechanic. You really ARE the guy I warned my daughter about.

Twitter
"Buying a Honda Accord from Benson Honda and Vivian Aguon"

Christopher Cruz
7/23/2014 12:56:25 AM

My Review Of Benson Honda :

I was tremendously happy with the decision I made to purchase a Honda Accord at Benson Honda with Vivian Aguon. Vivian is an excemptional sales specialist with an ideal mindset that handled my concerns about making a important decision toward a vehicle. Vivian was very coopertive, respectful, knowledgeable, and overall showcased what a true solid sales person is about. Vivian was very attentive to actually listening to what we had wanted and avoided the high pressure sales techniques that we are used to getting during this process. The entire buying process was very smooth and hassle-free. I'm definately looking forward to sending more people toward the dealership and her way as well.

"Great expierence!"

mistyr1979
6/28/2014 4:55:43 PM

My Review Of Benson Honda :

This was the second vehicle we have gotten from Benson Honda and was very satisfied with the time they have put in to find us the best possible deal. From the moment I spoke with Vivian Aguon the internet specialist I knew we were in good hands. Vivain did everything she could to make us feel at ease and assist us. Thanks Vivian!

"Andrew S."

Aspecht1
6/28/2014 2:23:49 AM

My Review Of Benson Honda :

This was my first experience in purchasing a new car. I have experience with various pre-owned, but this time was by far the most seamless purchasing experience I've ever had. I was well taken care of and met with nothing but kindness the second I stepped on their lot. While I'm sure there are many friendly sales staff, I had the privilege of working with Vivian. She was extremely helpful from the get-go and was very to the point. She was extremely fair in the way she conducted her business, and she was extremely courteous and professional throughout my time with her. Simply put, if you want to find yourself in a new vehicle for the right price, she's the person to see. I would gladly do it over again.

Twitter
"MY BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!"

RobKozub
6/19/2014 8:43:12 PM

Greg DickGreg Dick

My Review Of Benson Honda :

Vivian Aguon is probably the most kindest, sincerest person I have ever dealt with at any dealership. Her main focus is Customer Satisfaction, and I more then COMPLETELY SATISFIED!!! PROMOTE HER NOW!

Reviews 11-20 >>