Benson Honda

Benson Honda

Call
Benson Honda Info
About Benson Honda

From Benson Honda - thank you for reviewing our dealership. The Benson family opened San Antonio's first Honda dealership in 1969. Since then, Benson Honda has been serving Honda owners' sales, service and parts needs all across the South Central Texas area. With our Promo Pricing Program, we have made car buying easy. Come in and select your vehicle from our large number of Promo Priced Vehicles at the posted prices. Please feel free to contact any of our managers directly. We proudly sell and service the Accord, Civic, Civic Hybrid, Civic Si, CR-V, Element, Fit, Insight, Odyssey, Pilot, Ridgeline and many certified pre-owned vehicles. Call us today at 210-341-1356.

About Benson Honda

j2thalo
9/16/2014

"Process was a breeze!!!!"

Vivian, Chris, and Claudia were awesome. All so personable and very helpful. If you want an excellent customer service experience and the feeling of no pressure...just having a conversation with a good friend ASK FOR VIVIAN she will take care of you!

RC Vivenza
9/10/2014

"Searching for an honest mechanic"

I had been a loyal Benson customer since 1984. The only two brand new cars I've ever purchased were from Benson dealerships and it is sad that a change in their Service Department business practices can wreck that trust, but Benson has lost me as a customer forever. Add them to the list of the dishonest who will bring a customer in for routine maintenance and sabotage other systems in an attempt at a dishonestly earned buck. For an oil change its been a bad two day ordeal. My name is Richard Vivenza. I am a San Antonio native and I stand by what I say. If you know of a Honda Service shop that you trust please feel free to inform me at: dvivenza@hotmail.com

Kim Wallace, Service Advisor

Benson Honda responded to this review

September 25, 2014

Dear Mr. Vivenza, As we had spoken before, I understand you are not happy with the dealership, and we will cover the cost to repair your issue 100%. Once again, I am sorry you think that we would purposely sabotage your car to make you come back and spend more money. That is not a practice we condone here. As you may know, vehicle of older age may experience this blower motor issue putting out to many amps causing the resistor to burn out along with the blower motor. Unfortunately it happened at the same time your oil change and transmission service was done. That being said if you feel that we did this on purpose, we are willing to stand up and offer to pay for the repair 100%, as well as providing you a loaner vehicle during your repair for your trouble. Thank you for your time, Kent Thompson Service Manager Benson Honda

lilmama2011
9/02/2014

"Seamless process"

Vivian Aguon is the gal to see! On August 30th I found the CR-V I was interested in online. Scheduled an appointment with Vivian. She had it up front ready for us to test drive by the time we arrived at dealership. Service was great & process was seamless. Thank you Vivian!

Susan Stratton

Omieclaudette
8/29/2014

"Friendly"

Vivian Aguon is very nice and pleasant to work with. I especially appreciated her helping me with the setup info in the car before I left. It is comforting to know I can still call her anytime with questions.

Ian Mcgoldrick

Jmedola
8/20/2014

"Exceptional service!"

Vivian has a gift for sales. We had a bad experience with another dealership so my husband went online to look at reviews of other dealers. He found Vivian's reviews online and decided to call her for an appointment. I'm so happy he did. We were impressed with Vivian's attitude. We arrived early so we got to see her interact with another customer. She provided excellent customer service in what could of been a difficult situation. Vivian got us a great deal on our CR-V and our trade-in. We will definitely recommend Vivian to our friends and family.

Claudia Jackson

Tom Blackshear
8/19/2014

"New car purchase at Benson Honda"

To Whom it may concern, I wanted to say how pleased we were with Philip Rodriguez who sold us a new 2014 Honda Accord EXL last Saturday 8-16-2014. Where do you find these people? This young man made us feel very comfortable, and with his knowledge and demonstration of the car's technical superiority over the Ford Focus we were contemplating purchasing, ( Phillip didn't know we were thinking about the Ford purchase), he answered every question we had, without fault. I immediately felt the difference between the two cars. There was no comparison when I was directed to the drivers seat of the Honda. I was very surprised how well the car was designed. This car has more appointments on it than my 2007 Cadillac DTS, fully loaded. So, I want to thank you for the pleasant experience that we had with Phillip, my wife just loves her new car. I'm very satisfied with the way we were treated, and I feel that we have found a new home. Sincerely, Tom & Dottie Blackshear

eguajardo
7/30/2014

"Great dealership"

I really enjoyed my whole buying experience here. This was my first experience buying a car practically by myself and Vivian Aguon was very helpful. She took her time with me and was very good at negotiating with me. I would definitley do business here again and with her.

JohnL0538
7/30/2014

"Benson consumer review "

Vivian is the honey badger of car sales....a real go- getter who has a fine temperament and is patient with people. I'd love to have a beer with her and discuss the car business.

j_review
7/25/2014

"Incomplete work, incompetent and dismissive service advisor"

I had an alignment performed as part of some other work. When delivered, the alignment was off. Way off. Rear toe tolerance is 0.16 to 0.04. It was delivered at -0.05. Normally this would be obviously highlighted in red on the printout, but the printout was delivered in black and white. I raised the issue to the service advisor who divined that my car "must have a bent strut for the alignment to be that far off." What insight! He could tell from some numbers on paper in the office what his mechanic who was under the car failed to see! Or, maybe the strut is fine, but the alignment wasn't correct? Maybe the mechanic messed up? There were no "before" numbers provided, so that's a failure. Tire pressures weren't set correctly, so that's a failure, and I looked at the eccentric bolt on the rear control arm and there seems to be room to adjust it more in either direction, so it doesn't look maxxed out due to a bent component. It is within the realm of possibilities that a part really is bent, but shouldn't the mechanic say that? Maybe "The rear toe is off because there's a problem with the control arm"? I did pay for an alignment, if it can't be performed it would be nice to know. Isn't that what you pay service departments to do: diagnose and repair? Thanks Mr. Other Guy Service Advisor for treating customers like ignorant fools. You really reinforce the stereotype of the dishonest mechanic. You really ARE the guy I warned my daughter about.

Kent, Mina, The Other Guy

Christopher Cruz
7/23/2014

"Buying a Honda Accord from Benson Honda and Vivian Aguon "

I was tremendously happy with the decision I made to purchase a Honda Accord at Benson Honda with Vivian Aguon. Vivian is an excemptional sales specialist with an ideal mindset that handled my concerns about making a important decision toward a vehicle. Vivian was very coopertive, respectful, knowledgeable, and overall showcased what a true solid sales person is about. Vivian was very attentive to actually listening to what we had wanted and avoided the high pressure sales techniques that we are used to getting during this process. The entire buying process was very smooth and hassle-free. I'm definately looking forward to sending more people toward the dealership and her way as well.

Reviews of Vivian Aguon