Berge Volkswagen

Berge Volkswagen Info

Kristen3234
6/17/2016

"Vw rabbit 09"

Overall great experience. Friendly workers. Non pressure environment. Great with catering to your life/needs. Dianne was the sweetest lady, very very very nice, great customer service. I'd have to say that the only thing I wasn't satisfied with was that there was a crack in the windshield that they did not fix before selling to me and so I have to replace the windshield. Also, I have to replace the brakes because they squeak. So, I feel that they should have fixed these things before selling the vehicle. However I still went with it cause I know someone who can fix these things. However, I still feel that most dealers would have fixed these problems before selling. Just throwing that out there.

Dianne, Derrick

VW Owner
6/09/2016

"Always a good experience at Berge VW,"

even if you are unsure of what you want. I was guided by experts and made a smooth transition from a CC into a very different Tiguan. Am as happy as can be :) Thanks, Taylor!

Taylor Stephens

Sara
5/11/2016

"VW Bug Purchase"

This was my first car buying experience at a dealership & it was fantastic, everyone was super nice & helpful. Manny sold me my car & he was wonderful, so personable & extremely helpful! I absolutely love my bug! It drives wonderfully! My first experience at a dealership was a good one thanks to Berge VW, and after everything you hear about dealerships I was nervous, but everything went smoothly!

Melissan
4/18/2016

"Best of all VW dealerships"

I went in to look at the golf the other day with Jeremiah and he did a really good job. We got their after being at 2 other dealerships and he was just a breath of fresh air very helpful and knowledgeable. I will be referring my friends and family to him.

Jeremiah

Gochargers
3/24/2016

"Pleasurable"

Manny at Berge VW made the buying experience easy and pleasurable. Great price and great interest rate! I love my VW Beetle. It's been a great car. I will return when it's time to trade!

Playball
3/09/2016

"Incredibly helpful and efficient"

I had Excellent service at Berge VW, and Jeremiah was incredibly helpful and efficient!!! I gave him my info over the phone and he had the paperwork ready for me to sign an hour later and I drove away in a new VW Passat an hour later without any hassle. I would highly recommend Jeremiah to anyone looking for a new car!!

Jeremiah

Ratracr
2/22/2016

"Wonderful service"

Chris gave wonderful service when I had to take in my 2014 Jetta for a battery replacement. He was professional, prompt and filled me in on all of my service options for my vehicle. I would highly recommend going to Berge Volkswagen and seeing him.

Chris

nelson
2/02/2016

"My brand new VW Passat"

I had EXCELLENT service at Berge VW, and Manny was incredibly helpful and efficient!!! I showed up to look at the Passats and he had the paperwork ready for me to sign an hour later and I drove away in a brand new VW Passat without any hassle. I would HIGHLY recommend Berge VW to anyone looking for a new car!!!

smoya
1/21/2016

"great services"

Great services, Taylor is very good at what he does and I appreciate him taking the time to help me with my car. Thank you everyone.

Taylor

PassatTDI2014
1/09/2016

"Best vw service rep in Pheonix."

Hmm... you purchased a new VW and found out your service department is awful. Well... do I have a service representative and dealership for you. His name is Chris Karhs and he works over at Berge VW in Mesa. He is old school honest, straight to the point, and cares about client satisfaction. Most recently, our Passat developed battery failure. We called him first and the service dept immediately answered our call, advised us on our warranty, replacement choices and got us back on the road. The Berge service department staff are polite, curtious, and work together as a professional team. We have never gone to voice mail when calling Chris. We never experienced service overselling or job overcharging either here. We are informed and demanding car owners-respectful always, but hold high expectations when promised job complition in the time agreed and done correctly the first time. So for about a year that we have been going here, they have been very fair with pricing and actually competitive for the repair quality and time line promptness with all work competed. Most importantly... our Passat is always given back running better and cleaner then we left it at service. If you call Chris and he is not available, other team members help determine your cars needs and Chris will call back ASAP, briefed and prepared to solve your car's issue. He has helped us feel more confident in our Passat TDI choice (especially from all the recent negative press) and that VW will have the fix soon for all TDI owners. Call Chris next time you require warranty/scheduled service or repairs on your VW, and you will be pleased to have done so.

Chris Karhs