Berge Volkswagen

Makes: Volkswagen|Service Center

Berge Volkswagen
Berge Volkswagen Info

"we felt very welcomed"

As soon as we stepped on this lot we felt very welcomed and felt our next car purchase would from Berge Volkswagen especially we talked to our sales reprehensive, who made this easy to buy our car.

"Easy!!"

Sales person Taylor was informative and relaxed to talk to. Others I met were respectful and polite I haven’t purchased a new car since 1989. I had a great experience.

"NEW PASSAT"

My wife and I are very happy to get our new Passat here at this dealership. This will be our family car. We had a great experience today with Taylor Stephens as he explained everything to us very clearly and honest. Also James was able to provide us with good finance information and was honest!

Taylor Stephens

"Impressed!"

Taylor made buying my first car a breeze! My father and I were impressed by his integrity and great disposition to help us out. This page can’t fit all of the great feedback I have for him, but I’ll just say he is the reason I’ll be coming back, weather to buy another car or for service.

Taylor

"My Berge VW Rep Saved the Day!"

I was very nervous about my car and wondering what I was going to do about transportation the next day,, but he saved the day by letting me borrowed a car

Angel Gonzalez

"Return Visit"

I met Terell six months ago when I came into Berge in a frenzy. He assured me that when the time was right if I came back, he would deal with me honestly. Terell did not disappoint. I came back to deal with him.He was kind, patient and curious. I appreciated this especially since I had a rough time at another dealer and he stayed late to help me obtain a car. Terell truly went above and beyond and did not take advantage despite knowing I had a tough personal situation necessitating me to buy a car.

Terrell

"I recommend Berge VW"

I’ve been a Berge Customer for 9 years now, and today, Anthony did a great job getting me into a the new car I was interested in. He made the process very easy and smooth. I will continue to come back here for my future needs, and always recommend Berge to everyone I know.

Anthony

"Got the car exactly to my specification"

Paul remembered the car of my dreams and when one exactly to my specification came in, he called me and held it until I could get in the next morning and buy it.

Paul

"Anthony was extremely attentive..."

Anthony was extremely attentive and Matt was courteous and helpful. I will definitely send my family and friends to see these two excellent sales people.

Anthony Peters

"I Don't Think the Customer Service Could Get Better"

Every time I have an appointment I don't think the customer service could get better, but it does. Greeted as if I was the most important customer. That goes for my Service Rep., Bob as well. When I'm there and when I leave I always feel good. I never worry that the work isn't done correctly, it always has been, which is very impressive. I have always neglected to add my comments on the drivers that brought me home and picked me up but they have all been extremely polite, pleasant and made you feel comfortable. This time was no exception both employees were good representatives of Berg. My Service Rep., Bob has built a very trusting relationship with me and that matters a great deal. I have talked to several friends and relatives about the service I receive, they have said they will go to Berg when looking for their next car.

Bob