Read Reviews Berge Volkswagen

34 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Berge Volkswagen

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Berge Volkswagen

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Impressed!"

Remingt
8/19/2014 2:43:41 PM

Taylor

My Review Of Berge Volkswagen:

Taylor made buying my first car a breeze! My father and I were impressed by his integrity and great disposition to help us out. This page can’t fit all of the great feedback I have for him, but I’ll just say he is the reason I’ll be coming back, weather to buy another car or for service.

Twitter
"My Berge VW Rep Saved the Day!"

Stephanie.H
7/23/2014 3:20:38 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Angel Gonzalez

My Review Of Berge Volkswagen:

I was very nervous about my car and wondering what I was going to do about transportation the next day,, but he saved the day by letting me borrowed a car

"Return Visit"

broncobh
7/8/2014 12:31:54 PM

Terrell

My Review Of Berge Volkswagen:

I met Terell six months ago when I came into Berge in a frenzy. He assured me that when the time was right if I came back, he would deal with me honestly. Terell did not disappoint. I came back to deal with him.He was kind, patient and curious. I appreciated this especially since I had a rough time at another dealer and he stayed late to help me obtain a car. Terell truly went above and beyond and did not take advantage despite knowing I had a tough personal situation necessitating me to buy a car.

"I recommend Berge VW"

dishwasher
6/10/2014 2:13:50 PM

Anthony

My Review Of Berge Volkswagen:

I’ve been a Berge Customer for 9 years now, and today, Anthony did a great job getting me into a the new car I was interested in. He made the process very easy and smooth. I will continue to come back here for my future needs, and always recommend Berge to everyone I know.

Twitter
"Got the car exactly to my specification"

coffeeguy2
5/16/2014 2:28:48 PM

Paul

My Review Of Berge Volkswagen:

Paul remembered the car of my dreams and when one exactly to my specification came in, he called me and held it until I could get in the next morning and buy it.

Twitter
"Anthony was extremely attentive..."

tamra3
5/6/2014 3:10:26 PM

Anthony Peters

My Review Of Berge Volkswagen:

Anthony was extremely attentive and Matt was courteous and helpful. I will definitely send my family and friends to see these two excellent sales people.

Twitter
"I Don't Think the Customer Service Could Get Better"

haleyess
4/20/2014 5:12:36 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Bob

My Review Of Berge Volkswagen:

Every time I have an appointment I don't think the customer service could get better, but it does. Greeted as if I was the most important customer. That goes for my Service Rep., Bob as well. When I'm there and when I leave I always feel good. I never worry that the work isn't done correctly, it always has been, which is very impressive. I have always neglected to add my comments on the drivers that brought me home and picked me up but they have all been extremely polite, pleasant and made you feel comfortable. This time was no exception both employees were good representatives of Berg. My Service Rep., Bob has built a very trusting relationship with me and that matters a great deal. I have talked to several friends and relatives about the service I receive, they have said they will go to Berg when looking for their next car.

"Great Experience!"

orangeade
4/10/2014 1:31:45 PM

AK

My Review Of Berge Volkswagen:

I highly recommend you see AK at Berge VW if your looking for a new VW. He is straight forward, extremely knowledgeable, and willing to do what it takes to make it work for you. No wasted time or games, just tell him what your need are and he'll find a way to make it work. A truely great experience!

"Terrible Service...Absolutely Shameful"

gtab55
4/1/2014 6:35:30 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Bob and Ken.

2.6

My Review Of Berge Volkswagen:

I purchased my car in January of 2014 Berge VW. Upon purchasing and PDI, I noticed the passenger window was not operating correctly in it's one touch up and down features. So, I notified them and they offered to fix it then, but I would not have the vehicle for another day or two. I needed the car for work and told them I will come back later. Well, I did and they said the part would need to be ordered as it is on back-order nationally. But, no one told me this until the day was half over. I called them, asking what is the status was when they said it needed a regulator and would have to be ordered, pick up your vehicle tomorrow morning. I am sorry but my work does not allow me to operate on a non-scheduled week so I needed to ask a relative to pick it up. That was in late February. YESTERDAY, March 31, I call, not them calling me, to ask why this strange email telling me SP Part 097 has arrived and I have been scheduled for Tuesday to have it repaired was sent? They said that the part was here and can be repaired. Great, right? No. Today I take it in to be repaired at 8:07 AM and was told it should be done around noon. I get a ride to work and skip lunch hoping for the car so I can take it instead. So, at 1:45 PM, I once again call them to find out the status. Response? Oh, your car needed another part that we had to order, it will not be done until tomorrow. Not once did I receive a phone call about the status and was hedging my day on getting it back before 4:30 PM, or when I head home. Now I was left wondering about transportation. Did they even remotely offer me a loaner? No! Did they ask if I needed a shuttle ride? No! Just be back tomorrow. Now I am left to bother my relatives to give me a ride. Brand new car, pathetic service. Never going to Berge VW after this.

Twitter
"I have purchased three VWs from Berge over the past 4..."

tuesday01
3/17/2014 2:53:34 PM

AK

My Review Of Berge Volkswagen:

I have purchased three VWs from Berge over the past 4 years. My salesman, AK realizes that I know what I want, know almost as much about the cars as he does, and does not pressure me. He offers me competitive prices and no pressure.

Reviews 11-20 >>