Berge Volkswagen

Berge Volkswagen Info

nelson
2/02/2016

"My brand new VW Passat"

I had EXCELLENT service at Berge VW, and Manny was incredibly helpful and efficient!!! I showed up to look at the Passats and he had the paperwork ready for me to sign an hour later and I drove away in a brand new VW Passat without any hassle. I would HIGHLY recommend Berge VW to anyone looking for a new car!!!

Manny

smoya
1/21/2016

"great services"

Great services, Taylor is very good at what he does and I appreciate him taking the time to help me with my car. Thank you everyone.

Taylor

PassatTDI2014
1/09/2016

"Best vw service rep in Pheonix."

Hmm... you purchased a new VW and found out your service department is awful. Well... do I have a service representative and dealership for you. His name is Chris Karhs and he works over at Berge VW in Mesa. He is old school honest, straight to the point, and cares about client satisfaction. Most recently, our Passat developed battery failure. We called him first and the service dept immediately answered our call, advised us on our warranty, replacement choices and got us back on the road. The Berge service department staff are polite, curtious, and work together as a professional team. We have never gone to voice mail when calling Chris. We never experienced service overselling or job overcharging either here. We are informed and demanding car owners-respectful always, but hold high expectations when promised job complition in the time agreed and done correctly the first time. So for about a year that we have been going here, they have been very fair with pricing and actually competitive for the repair quality and time line promptness with all work competed. Most importantly... our Passat is always given back running better and cleaner then we left it at service. If you call Chris and he is not available, other team members help determine your cars needs and Chris will call back ASAP, briefed and prepared to solve your car's issue. He has helped us feel more confident in our Passat TDI choice (especially from all the recent negative press) and that VW will have the fix soon for all TDI owners. Call Chris next time you require warranty/scheduled service or repairs on your VW, and you will be pleased to have done so.

Chris Karhs

Very Unsatisfied
1/07/2016

"Horrible Service Department/Management"

I brought my car in for a basic oil and fuel filter change and upon return my windshield was cracked all the way down. I had my insurance replace the windshield and they went to the service department for the repair costs. I called today and talked to the sales department about trading my car on on a new TDI which are not available at this time because of the emissions issue. I then called the service department to setup an appointment to get my car serviced and they said they can't service my vehicle anymore. I had them have the service manager call me and he said that they are cutting ties with our relationship and will no longer service my vehicle due to my insurance going after them for the replacement costs of the window. Was just about to buy another vehicle from them I have had all my maintance done by them and they are willing to throw me away as a customer because they had to fix something they broke. Don't buy from these people!

Ken Howie

KidTaxi
12/02/2015

"Passat purchase"

Jim met and exceeded our expectations as a trusted salesman. He simply made every thing happen for us so that we could purchase our new car.

Jim

Kimi2
11/23/2015

"Easy, low stress buying experience. "

Great communication with our salesman, Jerejiah, scheduling a test drive. He went out of his way to answer all of our questions. We had warned him upfront that we were "Ford people" and had used the same salesman for our last 8 car purchases (including our children's first cars) even following him to two different dealerships. In other words, we were used to being taken care of. Jeremiah met and exceeded our expectations as a trusted salesman. He simply made every thing happen for us so that we could purchase our new car.

Jeremiah

gridiron
11/09/2015

"Best VW Service I've Found"

I've been getting my VWs serviced at Berge Volkswagen for several years now and I am glad I found them. They get me in quickly and do the job right. Their staff is knowledgeable about VWs which is more than I can say for other dealers I've been to. I know I can trust the work to be done right.

Multiple

littleone
10/26/2015

"best customer service at a dealer"

just purchased a jetta from here , the best customer service i have ever had at a dealer .Daniel Baker was our salesperson and very helpful . We spoke about vw's and he was very knowledgeable , and very helpful . Me and my wife were so happy we are planning to get another car from him . The people here at Berge VW will be getting all of my business from now on .

Daniel Baker

VWRacer28
10/22/2015

"Don't waste time go to ANY other dealer"

I had looked at a car at Berge on Tuesday 10/21, had to leave to make a meeting but promised I would return 10/22. As promised I returned, I made it a very easy process for everyone. Truth be told I most likely know more about Volkswagen's than the majority of their staff. I knew what I wanted, researched a fair price and we settled on a price. Again, I had given them my time restrictions. They waited until well after I said I NEEDED to be done. Then tried to rush me through financing...That's when they tried to sell me add-ons, luckily I had noticed the adds because honestly, if you don't want or need something why pay for it? When I had asked for what it was and expressed how I did not want it, I was told it wasn't an option everyone has to pay it. Mind you this was a used car so if anything was added it was done purely for markup. The finance manager Derrick Lett argued with me about theft of Volkswagens (highly unlikely, unless it's towed away on a flatbed). Once I was told it wasn't optional, I collected my belongings and left. Of course within minutes the sales manager realized I had left and called me. Amazing how optional something gets after you leave. Too bad I realized how dishonest their practices were before they made it optional. I just feel bad for the salesman who helped as he was very easy to deal with and his commission shouldn't have been ruined by the finance manager.

Derrick Lett, Nathan Smith

funnypablo
10/14/2015

"I was blown away by the service at Berge Volkswagen"

I was at Berge Volkswagen and was blown away by the service, knowledge and humility shown to me by salesman Taylor Stephens. Not only was he very professional and personable, but he was extremely well-versed in his product and interested in finding me a vehicle that met my needs. I had also viewed another Volkswagen at another dealership and decided to do business with Berge, not solely because it was a better product, but for the experience and great service that they portrayed from the time I pulled up on the lot. It was very clear to see that Taylor was very much invested in his work and that further persuaded me to make my purchase. I love my new car and and confident I will be back in the future to do service with them again!

Taylor