Berge Volkswagen

Gilbert, Arizona 85233
Berge Volkswagen Info

elvisfan
7/21/2015

"Chose Berge VW for the experience and great service..."

I was blown away by the service, knowledge and humility shown to me by my salesman.Not only was he very professional and personable, but he was extremely well-versed in his product and interested in finding me a vehicle that met my needs. I had also viewed another Volkswagen at another dealership and decided to do business with Berge, not solely because it was a better product, but for the experience and great service that they portrayed from the time I pulled up on the lot. It was very clear to see that they were very much invested in their work and that further persuaded me to make my purchase. I love my new car and and confident I will be back in the future to do service with them again!

Justin

purplecircle
7/06/2015

"I was well taken care of at Berge VW!"

The salesperson I had was Joshua at Berge Volkswagen, and I was well taken care of in the process of purchasing my car. I have now had the car for 1 month and have received a couple of calls ensuring that I am happy with my automobile purchase. Each person who purchases a car will have different experiences. This is the first time that I have left a dealership feeling great about my purchase. I have financed 3 cars over a 10 year span (call me crazy, I just like cars) and this is the best experience that I have had.

Joshua

shawna
6/29/2015

"What an amazing car buying experience! "

Sales manager Brad Felice promised me an exceptional deal, and he delivered as promised. Our salesman Kevin followed up on everything insuring that the delivery was perfect, and took plenty of time to help set up all of the Passat's features for me. The finance department offered superb service as well. I will never go anywhere else for a Volkswagen. The staff at Berge VW earned a customer for life.

Kevin

Steve
6/26/2015

"Anything to make a sale!"

GM (steve) and SM (matt) will promise anything to get you to sign a contract and then use the small print to deny what they promised you. If you want a VW - go elsewhere. Do your homework.

Steve - (GM), Matt - (SM)

joy.p
6/23/2015

"Easy, low stress buying experience-"

Easy, low stress buying experience. Great communication with our salesman, Aaron scheduling a test drive. He went out of his way to answer all of our questions -- and came in on his day off! -- for our second test drive. We had warned him upfront that we were "Ford people" and had used the same salesman for our last 8 car purchases (including our children's first cars) even following him to two different dealerships. In other words, we were used to being taken care of.Aaron met and exceeded our expectations as a trusted salesman. He simply made every thing happen for us so that we could purchase our new car.

Aaron

redlantern
6/10/2015

"NOTHING BUT POSITIVE"

We received really great service here, recently purchased one of their Certified Pre-Owned VWs. We went by the dealership twice before visiting a third time to purchase. Joe helped us, and was always very nice and helpful and patient while we were trying to make our decision on whether to buy here or another vehicle from another dealership. Everyone else we met have also been very nice and committed to service. Not an overbearing dealership with "meat market" style salespeople - they are all genuinely nice and seem interested in finding you the ideal car for your needs. We would definitely recommend, so far our relationship with the dealership (and Joe) have been nothing but positive!

Joe

janam
6/02/2015

"Jetta purchase"

We love our new jetta! Our salesman Peter was fantastic and is still so helpful when we have questions. We recently went in for our first service and were amazed by how well we were treated. The service department explained everything thoroughly. We will definitely go back!

Peter

Panther2
5/05/2015

"Berge volkswagen went above and beyond"

I have been shopping for cars for weeks and had no good luck until I visited Berge which was recommended by my co-worker. I had Daniel went above and beyond to get the car I needed and took the time to explain questions that I have since I didn't know what am doing as a first time buyer. I had an awesome experience and I will definitely recommend anyone who want someone who sincerely cares to give customer service please visit Daniel at Berge Volkswagen.

raisinets
4/27/2015

"Jetta Lease"

I leased a 2015 VW Jetta from Berge VW -- the experience was extremely positive. Our salesman, Daniel, was an absolute gem! He was knowledgeable, friendly, and most importantly: sincere; I never felt as though I were being lied to or manipulated. I highly recommend leasing or buying from Berge VW and asking for Daniel!

nosey1
4/14/2015

"Came back to purchase a car for my wife."

Great sales department. I bought a new car for myself in November and my wife and I came back to purchase a new car for her this March. We appreciate the level of respect, appreciation, and straightforward approach they have to sales and finance. Two same exact experiences are not happenstance. Thank you, Berge Volkswagen!