Berge Volkswagen

Berge Volkswagen Info

trini
7/11/2016

"Customer for life."

Absolutely love this dealership. I Just purchased my fourth vehicle from Taylor at Berge VW. The level of service here is outstanding and definitely will be a customer for life.

Taylor

Kristen3234
6/17/2016

"Vw rabbit 09"

Overall great experience. Friendly workers. Non pressure environment. Great with catering to your life/needs. Dianne was the sweetest lady, very very very nice, great customer service. I'd have to say that the only thing I wasn't satisfied with was that there was a crack in the windshield that they did not fix before selling to me and so I have to replace the windshield. Also, I have to replace the brakes because they squeak. So, I feel that they should have fixed these things before selling the vehicle. However I still went with it cause I know someone who can fix these things. However, I still feel that most dealers would have fixed these problems before selling. Just throwing that out there.

Dianne, Derrick

VW Owner
6/09/2016

"Always a good experience at Berge VW,"

even if you are unsure of what you want. I was guided by experts and made a smooth transition from a CC into a very different Tiguan. Am as happy as can be :) Thanks, Taylor!

Taylor Stephens

Sara
5/11/2016

"VW Bug Purchase"

This was my first car buying experience at a dealership & it was fantastic, everyone was super nice & helpful. Manny sold me my car & he was wonderful, so personable & extremely helpful! I absolutely love my bug! It drives wonderfully! My first experience at a dealership was a good one thanks to Berge VW, and after everything you hear about dealerships I was nervous, but everything went smoothly!

Melissan
4/18/2016

"Best of all VW dealerships"

I went in to look at the golf the other day with Jeremiah and he did a really good job. We got their after being at 2 other dealerships and he was just a breath of fresh air very helpful and knowledgeable. I will be referring my friends and family to him.

Jeremiah

Gochargers
3/24/2016

"Pleasurable"

Manny at Berge VW made the buying experience easy and pleasurable. Great price and great interest rate! I love my VW Beetle. It's been a great car. I will return when it's time to trade!

Playball
3/09/2016

"Incredibly helpful and efficient"

I had Excellent service at Berge VW, and Jeremiah was incredibly helpful and efficient!!! I gave him my info over the phone and he had the paperwork ready for me to sign an hour later and I drove away in a new VW Passat an hour later without any hassle. I would highly recommend Jeremiah to anyone looking for a new car!!

Jeremiah

Ratracr
2/22/2016

"Wonderful service"

Chris gave wonderful service when I had to take in my 2014 Jetta for a battery replacement. He was professional, prompt and filled me in on all of my service options for my vehicle. I would highly recommend going to Berge Volkswagen and seeing him.

Chris

nelson
2/02/2016

"My brand new VW Passat"

I had EXCELLENT service at Berge VW, and Manny was incredibly helpful and efficient!!! I showed up to look at the Passats and he had the paperwork ready for me to sign an hour later and I drove away in a brand new VW Passat without any hassle. I would HIGHLY recommend Berge VW to anyone looking for a new car!!!

smoya
1/21/2016

"great services"

Great services, Taylor is very good at what he does and I appreciate him taking the time to help me with my car. Thank you everyone.

Taylor