Berge Volkswagen

Berge Volkswagen Info

Sara
5/11/2016

"VW Bug Purchase"

This was my first car buying experience at a dealership & it was fantastic, everyone was super nice & helpful. Manny sold me my car & he was wonderful, so personable & extremely helpful! I absolutely love my bug! It drives wonderfully! My first experience at a dealership was a good one thanks to Berge VW, and after everything you hear about dealerships I was nervous, but everything went smoothly!

Melissan
4/18/2016

"Best of all VW dealerships"

I went in to look at the golf the other day with Jeremiah and he did a really good job. We got their after being at 2 other dealerships and he was just a breath of fresh air very helpful and knowledgeable. I will be referring my friends and family to him.

Jeremiah

Gochargers
3/24/2016

"Pleasurable"

Manny at Berge VW made the buying experience easy and pleasurable. Great price and great interest rate! I love my VW Beetle. It's been a great car. I will return when it's time to trade!

Playball
3/09/2016

"Incredibly helpful and efficient"

I had Excellent service at Berge VW, and Jeremiah was incredibly helpful and efficient!!! I gave him my info over the phone and he had the paperwork ready for me to sign an hour later and I drove away in a new VW Passat an hour later without any hassle. I would highly recommend Jeremiah to anyone looking for a new car!!

Jeremiah

Ratracr
2/22/2016

"Wonderful service"

Chris gave wonderful service when I had to take in my 2014 Jetta for a battery replacement. He was professional, prompt and filled me in on all of my service options for my vehicle. I would highly recommend going to Berge Volkswagen and seeing him.

Chris

nelson
2/02/2016

"My brand new VW Passat"

I had EXCELLENT service at Berge VW, and Manny was incredibly helpful and efficient!!! I showed up to look at the Passats and he had the paperwork ready for me to sign an hour later and I drove away in a brand new VW Passat without any hassle. I would HIGHLY recommend Berge VW to anyone looking for a new car!!!

smoya
1/21/2016

"great services"

Great services, Taylor is very good at what he does and I appreciate him taking the time to help me with my car. Thank you everyone.

Taylor

PassatTDI2014
1/09/2016

"Best vw service rep in Pheonix."

Hmm... you purchased a new VW and found out your service department is awful. Well... do I have a service representative and dealership for you. His name is Chris Karhs and he works over at Berge VW in Mesa. He is old school honest, straight to the point, and cares about client satisfaction. Most recently, our Passat developed battery failure. We called him first and the service dept immediately answered our call, advised us on our warranty, replacement choices and got us back on the road. The Berge service department staff are polite, curtious, and work together as a professional team. We have never gone to voice mail when calling Chris. We never experienced service overselling or job overcharging either here. We are informed and demanding car owners-respectful always, but hold high expectations when promised job complition in the time agreed and done correctly the first time. So for about a year that we have been going here, they have been very fair with pricing and actually competitive for the repair quality and time line promptness with all work competed. Most importantly... our Passat is always given back running better and cleaner then we left it at service. If you call Chris and he is not available, other team members help determine your cars needs and Chris will call back ASAP, briefed and prepared to solve your car's issue. He has helped us feel more confident in our Passat TDI choice (especially from all the recent negative press) and that VW will have the fix soon for all TDI owners. Call Chris next time you require warranty/scheduled service or repairs on your VW, and you will be pleased to have done so.

Chris Karhs

Very Unsatisfied
1/07/2016

"Horrible Service Department/Management"

I brought my car in for a basic oil and fuel filter change and upon return my windshield was cracked all the way down. I had my insurance replace the windshield and they went to the service department for the repair costs. I called today and talked to the sales department about trading my car on on a new TDI which are not available at this time because of the emissions issue. I then called the service department to setup an appointment to get my car serviced and they said they can't service my vehicle anymore. I had them have the service manager call me and he said that they are cutting ties with our relationship and will no longer service my vehicle due to my insurance going after them for the replacement costs of the window. Was just about to buy another vehicle from them I have had all my maintance done by them and they are willing to throw me away as a customer because they had to fix something they broke. Don't buy from these people!

Ken Howie

KidTaxi
12/02/2015

"Passat purchase"

Jim met and exceeded our expectations as a trusted salesman. He simply made every thing happen for us so that we could purchase our new car.

Jim