Berge Volkswagen

Berge Volkswagen Info

coyotesfan
8/04/2016

"Looking out for me..."

My 2006 Beetle Convertible VW (no warranty left) has been chiming when the top was down and locked for the past year and aside from ruining a great ride with the wind in my hair, the chiming was driving me crazy! , I've had other mechanics look at it because I was afraid it would cost me an arm & two legs if I brought it in to the dealership. But NO ONE could find the reason...so today, I reluctantly went into Berg and I spoke with Chris Kahrs, (great name!!) Service Consultant. I explained my saga and he said before we send it back to get diagnosed let me look at it myself. We went outside, he first looked in my trunk to make sure nothing was in the way, he removed the tissue box from the back area and told me to lower the top, slowly raise the top, hearing the chime all the time. I parked it and he started having me slowly raise and lower it so he could see the how the locks we engaging and they both were locking!! BUT THERE WAS A THIN CABLE THAT HAD SNAPPED LOOSE OF THE TOP AND WAS LODGING ITSELF IN THE LOCKING MECHANISM AND EVEN THOUGH IT LOCKED IT STILL SET THE SENSOR OFF THAT SOMETHING WAS IN THE WAY, CHRIS SHOWED ME THE CABLE, WHERE TO FIX IT AND HOW TO MAKE SURE IT WASN'T GETTING STUCK IN THE WAY UNTIL i GLUED THE PIECE BACK TOGETHER. He was amazing! I just had to hug the man!! The personal service was wonderful and I'm not afraid of going to Berg VW because I know, as a female, I won't get taken advantage of. Thank you Chris Kahrs for looking out for me and making my drive a whole lot sweeter, especially as it cools down!!

Chris

trini
7/11/2016

"Customer for life."

Absolutely love this dealership. I Just purchased my fourth vehicle from Taylor at Berge VW. The level of service here is outstanding and definitely will be a customer for life.

Taylor

Kristen3234
6/17/2016

"Vw rabbit 09"

Overall great experience. Friendly workers. Non pressure environment. Great with catering to your life/needs. Dianne was the sweetest lady, very very very nice, great customer service. I'd have to say that the only thing I wasn't satisfied with was that there was a crack in the windshield that they did not fix before selling to me and so I have to replace the windshield. Also, I have to replace the brakes because they squeak. So, I feel that they should have fixed these things before selling the vehicle. However I still went with it cause I know someone who can fix these things. However, I still feel that most dealers would have fixed these problems before selling. Just throwing that out there.

Dianne, Derrick

VW Owner
6/09/2016

"Always a good experience at Berge VW,"

even if you are unsure of what you want. I was guided by experts and made a smooth transition from a CC into a very different Tiguan. Am as happy as can be :) Thanks, Taylor!

Taylor Stephens

Sara
5/11/2016

"VW Bug Purchase"

This was my first car buying experience at a dealership & it was fantastic, everyone was super nice & helpful. Manny sold me my car & he was wonderful, so personable & extremely helpful! I absolutely love my bug! It drives wonderfully! My first experience at a dealership was a good one thanks to Berge VW, and after everything you hear about dealerships I was nervous, but everything went smoothly!

Melissan
4/18/2016

"Best of all VW dealerships"

I went in to look at the golf the other day with Jeremiah and he did a really good job. We got their after being at 2 other dealerships and he was just a breath of fresh air very helpful and knowledgeable. I will be referring my friends and family to him.

Jeremiah

Gochargers
3/24/2016

"Pleasurable"

Manny at Berge VW made the buying experience easy and pleasurable. Great price and great interest rate! I love my VW Beetle. It's been a great car. I will return when it's time to trade!

Playball
3/09/2016

"Incredibly helpful and efficient"

I had Excellent service at Berge VW, and Jeremiah was incredibly helpful and efficient!!! I gave him my info over the phone and he had the paperwork ready for me to sign an hour later and I drove away in a new VW Passat an hour later without any hassle. I would highly recommend Jeremiah to anyone looking for a new car!!

Jeremiah

Ratracr
2/22/2016

"Wonderful service"

Chris gave wonderful service when I had to take in my 2014 Jetta for a battery replacement. He was professional, prompt and filled me in on all of my service options for my vehicle. I would highly recommend going to Berge Volkswagen and seeing him.

Chris

nelson
2/02/2016

"My brand new VW Passat"

I had EXCELLENT service at Berge VW, and Manny was incredibly helpful and efficient!!! I showed up to look at the Passats and he had the paperwork ready for me to sign an hour later and I drove away in a brand new VW Passat without any hassle. I would HIGHLY recommend Berge VW to anyone looking for a new car!!!