Bertera Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

EDrapeau
2/03/2016

"Nice Expierience"

I worked with Chad on a purchase of a 2016 Frontiier and he made the entire process a pleasant one. I would definitely reccomed Chad as well as Bertera Nissan.

Chad

Happy Customer
1/27/2016

" My Great experience!!"

I would highly recommend Bertera Nissan in Aunurn Ma. They were fantastic!! So happy with my new car!! I will be recommending them to all my friends and family..

Mike Clancey

Scar
1/14/2016

"OK, but lacks a little too"

I had a great salesperson in Keith Rivera. It became very clear from the start that they were going to give me a very low number for my vehicle and had very little room to wiggle. Bottom line my deal was just what True car gave as a deal. Keith never made any decisions on his own but had to keep doing the "let me check with my manager" walk. After the sale I was told they would call and set up an appointment to have an inspection and give me the paperwork on Monday. Wednesday I had heard nothing so I called to do it myself. I am awaiting a call about the mats I was supposed to get but they may not be here yet. If no call about them i will call myself again. This is a good dealership but I saw nothing that separated it from any others. I bought my Rogue and got a reasonable but not great deal. Keith, himself is good though.

Keith Rivera

Magda
1/05/2016

"Happy customer"

We came into Bertera Nissan after it was recommended by my sister who has bought three new cars from them. We went in to look at the new Nissan Rogue. We were immediately helped by Matt and he was great. He made us feel very relaxed and comfortable, he didn't pressure us or try to force a car on us. He had the car ready for us the next day and went over all the features with us, and called a week later to make sure everything was going well! I love my new Rogue and the experience was enjoyable and very easy!

Matt

Rodeojoe
1/03/2016

"Awesome time"

I had a great time at Bertera Nissan, the service there was great. They had the truck all pulled out and warmed up when I got there for the test drive. The financing department was great, they worked very hard to get me financing to get me into the truck and at a very decent rate too. I would definitely return there and would recommend it to anyone else.

Michael Rivera

Acrich
12/03/2015

"Great experience"

Got a great car (2015 Nissan Rogue) for a great price with a friendly staff who was focused on getting you what you wanted! Thanks Jim L. And Johnny! Would recommend both the dealership and the Rogue!

Jim L

Rryder85
12/02/2015

"Great Experience!"

I had a great experience @ Bertera Nissan. We traded in our 13 Altima SL and leased a 16 Rogue SV. Dealing with Mike P was great. We will not go anywhere else!

Mike P

Mark c.
10/13/2015

"Made 82 yr old mother cry."

Worked out deal for my mother to lease a 2015 Rogue. Came to an agreement. Vehicle had too many features and my mother and I decided to get a cheaper Rogue almost $5000.00 less. Finance manager Anthony would not deal with $5.00 less a month on payment or negotiate a remote starter for my elderly mother. Bertera knew what our price range was, mother walked out and started crying. Anthony seems to have cared less. Salesman Mike was very helpful unfortunately finance manager final say. Have bought and leased 5 vehicles since 2009, but no more.

Michael and Anthony

new customer
9/10/2015

"Happy customer!!"

9/10/2015 I took delivery of a 2013 Hyundai Sonata last night after work, and I don't know why anyone would have anything bad to say about these guys. Shopping for cars isn't always fun, and I had been looking for a while trying to find the right car. I had my own financing arranged and needed to meet the banks criteria for zero down. They had one that was priced right, so I came to take a look at it. The entire process was smooth and seamless Ted the salesman was easy to deal with, and very straightforward. Even the negotiation was pleasant and open. The only surprise was in finance when Vinny told me he had lowered my payment by $23.00 by getting me a better interest rate. The car was clean, registered, and ready to go exactly as promised. I will definitely return for my next car, and highly recommend this dealer.

Ted, Vinny

IHateCars
7/20/2015

"Scam Artists"

I called in response to a mailer they sent out that contained information regarding a meeting that occurred on July 6th regarding cars like mine. It included a forwarded memo from Steve Bertera himself that apparently urged his salesmen to ensure "a good offer was on the table". It included info about me and my car and told me to contact a salesman by the name of Anthony and gave me the number. My car is a 2012 Nissan Versa with 30,000 miles on it. The letter said call me ASAP we would like to see your car. I called them today to inquire about the purchase. First off, the contact named Anthony didn't pick up his phone and I instead got "Chet". I told him what I currently owe on the car and the details of the car. He then quickly change the topic to a trade-in evaluation rather than the cash offer the email eluded to. I told him that I liked my car and that any offer would have to be a really good deal in order to consider trading in a 3 year old car with 30,000 miles on it. Especially considering I only have 1 year left on the loan. He then told me he would talk to Anthony and see what he could get me for a deal. I gave him my number and got off the phone. He called me back 10 minutes later. Despite us talking about a Nissan Versa replacement we had gone to a Sentra only discussion. He said that he told "Anthony" that I'd prefer a Sentra. A sentence I never uttered and that he would "go to bat for me to get me a good deal" which I already thought was on the table due to the phantom memo from Steve Bersera himself. He then laid out the lamest possible offer. An offer that was barely more than what I still owe on the car. I understand negotiation but this gave off the impression that the salesman was ruthless and uncaring - considering it was them who mailed me. "Chet" continued to say that he would fight for me, but the impression was already there. His tone, approach, and ruthlessness gave off a terrible vibe and made the entire establishment look like they were trying to swindle customers. Why reach out to me if at the end of the day you can't even offer me more than I owe on the car (which isn't much, by the way). Stupid trick fooled me into giving them a call. Good thing I didn't swing by the dealership to investigate in person and waste a whole day. Garbage.

Chet \ Anthony