Bertera Nissan

About Bertera Nissan

About Bertera Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"unprofessional"

when we came for a trade in, they under balled the trade price and when a deal could not be made they riduculed me and made fun of my driving skills based on a quote in my keychain.

jason

"Left feeling great, a quick fact check changed all of that. "

I initially went in ready to buy, and had picked the vehicle I was ready to purchase. Upon negotiating the trade-in of an existing leased vehicle from another manufacturer, that was financed through Ally, I was told that I was not entitled to know the payoff amount for the vehicle, as Ally (GM) dealerships had the first right of refusal to purchase it. This made sense at the time, and the business manager called over to Bertera's sister GM dealership in Palmer to get the lease payoff amount from them. In the meantime, I did a little homework of my own, calling a friend at another GM dealership to have them pull the information for me as well. My salesperson at Bertera Nissan called back the following day with the payoff amount and told me it was approximately $22,000. I was happy, as this was a bit lower than I had estimated, and agreed to come back in and do the deal later that day. I arrived, went through the business process and F&I, and left, with a delivery scheduled for the following day. I had already signed all of the contracts based on the information given to me by the Bertera salespeople. I picked up my car the following day. Shortly after, I got the phone call from my friend at the other GM dealership, who told me the payoff amount for a dealer to purchase my trade-in was approximately $20,000, or $2,000 less than what Bertera had written into my deal. I had already signed the paperwork, and the deal was done. To add insult to injury, a few days later, Bertera sent me a check for $5.00 for miscalculated taxes. As a result of this transaction, I wouldn't recommend doing business with them, and I certainly won't even consider walking through the doors again, let alone bringing my vehicle there for service. I've purchased 5 new cars in the past 10 years, and am a salesperson myself. I am a very confident, and relatively skilled negotiator, and didn't even see it coming. Anyone who is an amateur car buyer, or even simply a trusting consumer, will be easily taken advantage of here. The entire experience left me feeling uneasy, especially since the average consumer in my situation never would've known that they were being taken to the cleaners in this type of transaction, given the secrecy around the payoff amount for the previously leased vehicle. I'm not sure that Bertera Nissan is 100% at fault, as it's disturbing that my previous leasing company would not release the payoff information to me, the customer.

N/A (My salesperson was not fully at fault)

"First time buyer"

I found the staff at this dealership very friendly and helpful. As a first time buyer, I felt vulnerable until I visited this dealership. The sales manager made good on all of his promises and even put brand new tires on my vehicle. The finance office was able to help me save 4% worth of interest and brought the vehicle I was interested in well within my budget. Once I was in the finance office, my options were made very clear to me and I was able to purchase additional warranty coverage at a great value. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone I know. I never felt confused throughout the process as I had at dealerships that I visited prior to this dealership. It was a refreshing surprise to find such a friendly staff that were more helpful than pushy! I would feel comfortable sending friends and family here and will more than likely to be back for my next vehicle purchase.

Matt,Jason

"Honest and Friendly"

My experience with Bertera was very pleasant. Unfortunately the vehicle model/color I wanted was trade in earlier in the day but they were able to receive another one in. They were honest about the process and held their word on the time frame it would take to receive the vehicle in. When I received the vehicle I got a great overview of the features in the car and had any questions answers I had. I would definitely recommended someone to this dealership. I had a poor experience at Ron Bourchard's of Lunenburg and Bertera was able to turn my experience of purchasing a new vehicle positive.

Matt Duszak

"This was my second visit to this dealership in seven..."

This was my second visit to this dealership in seven months, for a new Nissan Versa Note. Anthony provided excellent service and even went out of his way to get me the car a really wanted, to replace the other Note. Vinnie in finance took good care of me and got me into payments that I could manage. Kudos to both. The service department is also great. Jackie took care of my older Versa when I brought it in for recall work in January 2014, and to find out why and fix the check engine light. All in all, I had a great experience at Bertera Nissan and will be bringing my new car in for regular service, when needed. Thanks!

Anthony Strickland

"I recently purchased a certified pre owned car from..."

I recently purchased a certified pre owned car from Bertera Nissan of Auburn. Joe, Vinny and Jason did a great job helping me find the right car for me. Vinny was very helpful in the loan department. These guys are #1 in my book and I will recommend Bertera to all my family and friends. Thanks again guys, great job. Sincerely, David Ducharme

Joe Colitti, Vinny Rizzo, Jason Testagrossa

"Went into the dealership earlier this year, not really..."

Went into the dealership earlier this year, not really looking to purchase a new verhicle as I already loved the Xterra that I had, but they had awesome deals for 2012 Xterra's and I was amazed at Mike Mastroianni's professionalism, attentiveness and complete lack of the high pressure sales that I've come to expect at any given dealership over the years. Amir was also incredibly kind and patient, and was able to work some amazing financial magic to get me into the Xterra I wanted. Being a woman going into a dealership can be stressful, yet I didn't feel like I was taken advantage of the entire process of purchasing my new ride. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used Nissan!

Mike Mastroianni

"I went into Bertera Nissan with my father looking to buy..."

I went into Bertera Nissan with my father looking to buy a car for him. Due to the excellent customer service displayed by our sales rep Chad R my dad and I both purchased two 2013 Nissan Rogue's. Our sales rep Chad R, was friendly, knowledgeable and flexible with the prices. Would definitely recommend Bertera Nissan to my family and friends.

Chad R

"Bought a used Nissan versa there, seemed great. However..."

Bought a used Nissan versa there, seemed great. However the place turned out to be awful. I purchased the car on Saturday with pre approved financing. Tuesday of the next week they sent me home with the car, but still didn't have the registration or inspection done. Blamed it on waiting for funding approval and clearance. An entire week later when I had to track them down because they NEVER called me, they still didn't have it done. They tried to say the bank hasn't approved funding yet, however I was smart enough to call my bank before and they said the dealership had already had the money cleared in their account for over 4 days! To make matters worse, when I went in to complain to the general manager, I was told by the guy Vinny I financed with that I was actually now driving illegally because they had past the 7 day mark for required registration! I had to take a rental car until they gave me a registration since i could no longer drive my car legally due to their lack of progress. The whole place kept playing the blame game on the bank and insurance and tried to back pedal every time i tried to ask questions, yet got tongue tied and rude when they realized I already spoke with people at the bank and insurance company in advance and was given accurate information. Beware of this place, they drop the ball on simple stuff and will drag it out until you hunt them down. I could've been in serious trouble driving illegally due to their lack of timely service. It was a week worth of inconvenience and confusion. I've never had to deal with this amount of difficulty before when buying a car and never will again!

Teddy Simons, Steve Bertera

"Rebecca went above and beyond to ensure that my visit to..."

Rebecca went above and beyond to ensure that my visit to Berterra was a positive one. While my vehicle was being serviced, she arranged for Teddy, the shuttle guy, to drive me home. She made sure my vehicle was repaired to my standards and when I had questions; Mike in Sales ( though Josh Cahill was my wonderful original salesman) Went the extra mile to thoroughly explain my warranty features and the Tires for Life Program. Thank you Mike! Also, I would like to commend Steve Berterra for standing behind his vehicles and selecting qualified, courteous, and knowledgable staff s This is my 3rd Altima and when it is time to upgrade; I will be looking to Berterra.

Rebecca, Mike, Teddy (shuttle guy)