Bertera Nissan

About Bertera Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

N.Paquette412
8/16/2016

"They got me in a better car than I was ever expecting!"

My 2008 Nissan Rogue had died due to a bunch of issues. I was upside down in a loan now for a car that didn't work. I by chance had my car towed to Bertera because of the issues my car was having and it needed to be at a dealership. When I got there I had informed them that I would rather not fix my car and try to get into a new one. While I was expecting a downgrade because of my budget and current situation, these men somehow got me in a newer bigger vehicle within my price range, they also extended the warranty to 100,000 miles. They went out of their way for me and my family to make sure I had a reliable vehicle. I worked wit Jim and Amir and I feel like they were my car angels!

Jim LaRiviere

Amy T.
8/11/2016

"NP nonsense!"

August 10th was my first time doing business with this establishment. It started off with a phone call to Ted Simons. I told him I was interested in leasing, the type of vehicle I wanted, and the price range I wanted. When I arrived at the dealership, he had the car all set and ready for me to test drive! After test driving the car for an adequate amount of time, we sat and talked and quickly came to an agreement on a down payment and monthly payment that I was satisfied with. My experience was hassle-free and painless! Everything that needed to be done with the registry and insurance was done for me. I would definitely recommend this place and Ted to anyone who asks! Thanks Bertera! I love my new Nissan Rogue!!

Ted Simons

Mariola
5/27/2016

"Excellent sales"

I bought a new car from Bertera Nissan and I had excellent service experience . This was my third car I have bought there. I would recommend to talk to Teddy and Jeson.They were awesome:)

Teddy and Jason

jimk
5/16/2016

"transmission installation"

I would like to let everyone know what a wonderful and professional dealership you have. My wife broke down in Worcester with our 2014 Nissan versa. I was informed by Bob in the service department that the transmission needed to be replaced. The whole situation was handled by Bob in the service area. He called me with an update everyday, he was beyond professional. I can not thank him enough for letting me know what was going on with my car. The car has been doing well because of the professional job that was done. The dealer that I purchased the car from was not in the least worried about me and my situation. Next time I purchase a car it will be with this dealership. Thanks a lot Bob for all you did. Sincerely Jim Kelley

Bob in service department

spalind
5/12/2016

"Terrible employees, don't believe the paid for reviews..."

If I could rate it lower than one star I would. Awful, awful dealership. Cliff and Dennis in service are the worst dealer employees I have encountered at any dealer. Vehicle went in for service under warrantee and they had the car for three weeks, never returned calls, lied about the replacement of the transmission, didn't arrange a loaner car, failed to fix the car in any way shape or form and then told me to come get it because they could not fix it. I had it towed to a Nissan dealership in NH and it took less that five minutes (LITERALLY!) for them to diagnose the issue as a transmission that had failed and are replacing it at no cost or bother--something Cliff and Dennis lied to me and stated that was already completed--yet no record of this exists in Nissan Corporate's records or in their own personal records which were given to me. Bottom line? The most incompetent group of people I have encountered in my 42 years.

Dennis, Cliff

Stephakafets
4/21/2016

"Great Customer Service!"

I went to Bertera Nissan to purchase my first New Car and I wasn't sure exactly what to expect. I was anticipating for the process to be lengthy but thanks to the great customer service I received from a sales person Rivera, it made the process fairly smooth. I had done a good amount of research and knew which vehicle I wanted but still had a lot of questions about packages and pricing. We were able to close the deal that day and I was very happy with the price we agreed on. Rivera took the time to walk through the different packages and pricing and gave me as much time as I needed to review all the information and make my decision. I would highly recommend working with this sales person when looking for a new car there!

Rivera and Testagrossa

merrym
4/19/2016

"Great Experiance!!!"

I bought a car from Bertera Nissan and was very pleased with the service I got. I spoke to a sales man names Perkins, he was very helpful and attentive to my needs and made sure I got the best price and lowest interest rate possible. Would highly reccomend for anyone that wants a good deal and a salesperson that will listen to you!

Perkins

bob g
4/19/2016

"commendation"

Had a great experience with Sales Person Perkins Louis. When I decided to change my preference of a vehicle to purchase Perkins referred me to another dealership even though he would not get the credit for a sale. He was very responsive and easy to work with

perkins, louis

James422
4/13/2016

"Outstanding experience due to great customer service"

Everyone knows car buying can be stressfull but at Bertera Nissan I can say that everything went very smoothly. I had the pleasure to work with Matt. He was professional and polite. He listened to what I truly wanted/ needed. He didn't try to rush me or push me into something I didn't want. He took the time to show me several vehicles that I thought I was interested in. He showed me the pathfinder which I wasn't considering at first, but because of his knowledge and listening to my needs/wants he found the perfect match for me ! This was the best car buying experience from step one to the final step. I would strongly suggest Bertera if you are in need of a vehicle . Ask to work with Matt I promise you will not be disappointed.

Matt

Kgranger
4/09/2016

"Car buying"

I highly recommend this dealership for buying a used car, Vinny, Perkins and Anthony are great and I suggest going to them! Great experience from Katelyn Granger

Vinny, Perkins, and Anthony