Bertera Nissan

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

Stephakafets
4/21/2016

"Great Customer Service!"

I went to Bertera Nissan to purchase my first New Car and I wasn't sure exactly what to expect. I was anticipating for the process to be lengthy but thanks to the great customer service I received from a sales person Rivera, it made the process fairly smooth. I had done a good amount of research and knew which vehicle I wanted but still had a lot of questions about packages and pricing. We were able to close the deal that day and I was very happy with the price we agreed on. Rivera took the time to walk through the different packages and pricing and gave me as much time as I needed to review all the information and make my decision. I would highly recommend working with this sales person when looking for a new car there!

Rivera and Testagrossa

merrym
4/19/2016

"Great Experiance!!!"

I bought a car from Bertera Nissan and was very pleased with the service I got. I spoke to a sales man names Perkins, he was very helpful and attentive to my needs and made sure I got the best price and lowest interest rate possible. Would highly reccomend for anyone that wants a good deal and a salesperson that will listen to you!

Perkins

bob g
4/19/2016

"commendation"

Had a great experience with Sales Person Perkins Louis. When I decided to change my preference of a vehicle to purchase Perkins referred me to another dealership even though he would not get the credit for a sale. He was very responsive and easy to work with

perkins, louis

James422
4/13/2016

"Outstanding experience due to great customer service"

Everyone knows car buying can be stressfull but at Bertera Nissan I can say that everything went very smoothly. I had the pleasure to work with Matt. He was professional and polite. He listened to what I truly wanted/ needed. He didn't try to rush me or push me into something I didn't want. He took the time to show me several vehicles that I thought I was interested in. He showed me the pathfinder which I wasn't considering at first, but because of his knowledge and listening to my needs/wants he found the perfect match for me ! This was the best car buying experience from step one to the final step. I would strongly suggest Bertera if you are in need of a vehicle . Ask to work with Matt I promise you will not be disappointed.

Matt

Kgranger
4/09/2016

"Car buying"

I highly recommend this dealership for buying a used car, Vinny, Perkins and Anthony are great and I suggest going to them! Great experience from Katelyn Granger

Vinny, Perkins, and Anthony

Jim R
4/07/2016

"PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!!!"

I stopped in just to look at a Nissan Rogue. Perkins Louis was very helpful, patient and courteous. I never felt like I was being hurried or pressured. The teat drive in the Rogue sold me on the car. everyone I met at the dealership was friendly .

Perkins Louis, Dennis from customer service, Larry the shuttle driver

dkady3
4/07/2016

" The best purchasing experience by far! "

I have purchased and leased many vehicles from several dealerships. My purchase with Bertera was the best and smoothest experience by far. Everyone there was very friendly and helpful, no pressure. Especially Jim LaRiviere. I would highly recommend Bertera and Jim to anyone!

Jim LaRiviere

Karen L.Boulanger
3/26/2016

""Professional and Knowledgeable staff""

During my experience purchasing a new Versa Note from Bertera Nissan, Keith Rivera the sales rep went above and beyond and demonstrated excellent skills in regards to creative financing for less than perfect credit and made the transition into my new vehicle a pleasant experience, I would purchase my next Nissan from Bertera and would demand that Keith be my personal salesman. Sincerely; Karen L. Boulanger .

Keith Rivera

Emily Connery
3/26/2016

"Get place! Great Salesperson! "

I bought a car from Bertera Nissan and was very pleased with the service I got. Keithon Rivera was very helpful and attentive to my needs and made sure I got the best price and lowest interest rate possible. Would highly reccomend for anyone that wants a good deal and a salesperson that will listen to you!

Keithon Rivera

Laurenmahh
3/26/2016

"Recently leased a Nissan Rogue"

I recently leased a 2015 Rogue from this dealership. Keith was my salesman and was very knowledgable and helpful with picking the vehicle I wanted. Anthony was helpful as well, while Vinny made the financing and signing quick, smooth, and painless. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Keith Rivera, Anthony, and Vinny