Read Reviews Bertera Nissan

Overall

4.8 out of 5

193 lifetime reviews

Bertera Nissan

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Bertera Nissan

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Bertera Nissan has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

angelaha
4/28/2014 8:25:10 PM

Matt Duszak

My Review Of Bertera Nissan:

My experience with Bertera was very pleasant. Unfortunately the vehicle model/color I wanted was trade in earlier in the day but they were able to receive another one in. They were honest about the process and held their word on the time frame it would take to receive the vehicle in. When I received the vehicle I got a great overview of the features in the car and had any questions answers I had. I would definitely recommended someone to this dealership. I had a poor experience at Ron Bourchard's of Lunenburg and Bertera was able to turn my experience of purchasing a new vehicle positive.

Twitter
"This was my second visit to this dealership in seven..."

ToddSlater
2/8/2014 11:40:42 AM

Anthony Strickland

My Review Of Bertera Nissan:

This was my second visit to this dealership in seven months, for a new Nissan Versa Note. Anthony provided excellent service and even went out of his way to get me the car a really wanted, to replace the other Note. Vinnie in finance took good care of me and got me into payments that I could manage. Kudos to both. The service department is also great. Jackie took care of my older Versa when I brought it in for recall work in January 2014, and to find out why and fix the check engine light. All in all, I had a great experience at Bertera Nissan and will be bringing my new car in for regular service, when needed. Thanks!

Twitter
"I recently purchased a certified pre owned car from..."

yabimby11
10/2/2013 12:47:27 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Joe Colitti
Vinny Rizzo
Jason Testagrossa

My Review Of Bertera Nissan:

I recently purchased a certified pre owned car from Bertera Nissan of Auburn. Joe, Vinny and Jason did a great job helping me find the right car for me. Vinny was very helpful in the loan department. These guys are #1 in my book and I will recommend Bertera to all my family and friends. Thanks again guys, great job.

Sincerely, David Ducharme

Twitter
"Went into the dealership earlier this year, not really..."

ENicoleM
9/25/2013 12:25:00 PM

Mike Mastroianni

My Review Of Bertera Nissan:

Went into the dealership earlier this year, not really looking to purchase a new verhicle as I already loved the Xterra that I had, but they had awesome deals for 2012 Xterra's and I was amazed at Mike Mastroianni's professionalism, attentiveness and complete lack of the high pressure sales that I've come to expect at any given dealership over the years. Amir was also incredibly kind and patient, and was able to work some amazing financial magic to get me into the Xterra I wanted.

Being a woman going into a dealership can be stressful, yet I didn't feel like I was taken advantage of the entire process of purchasing my new ride. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used Nissan!

Twitter
"I went into Bertera Nissan with my father looking to buy..."

rguzz99
9/4/2013 1:47:34 PM

Chad R

My Review Of Bertera Nissan:

I went into Bertera Nissan with my father looking to buy a car for him. Due to the excellent customer service displayed by our sales rep Chad R my dad and I both purchased two 2013 Nissan Rogue's. Our sales rep Chad R, was friendly, knowledgeable and flexible with the prices. Would definitely recommend Bertera Nissan to my family and friends.

Twitter
"Bought a used Nissan versa there, seemed great. However..."

Madcarbuyer222
8/31/2013 4:10:51 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Teddy Simons
Steve Bertera

1.2

My Review Of Bertera Nissan:

Bought a used Nissan versa there, seemed great. However the place turned out to be awful. I purchased the car on Saturday with pre approved financing. Tuesday of the next week they sent me home with the car, but still didn't have the registration or inspection done. Blamed it on waiting for funding approval and clearance. An entire week later when I had to track them down because they NEVER called me, they still didn't have it done. They tried to say the bank hasn't approved funding yet, however I was smart enough to call my bank before and they said the dealership had already had the money cleared in their account for over 4 days! To make matters worse, when I went in to complain to the general manager, I was told by the guy Vinny I financed with that I was actually now driving illegally because they had past the 7 day mark for required registration! I had to take a rental car until they gave me a registration since i could no longer drive my car legally due to their lack of progress. The whole place kept playing the blame game on the bank and insurance and tried to back pedal every time i tried to ask questions, yet got tongue tied and rude when they realized I already spoke with people at the bank and insurance company in advance and was given accurate information. Beware of this place, they drop the ball on simple stuff and will drag it out until you hunt them down. I could've been in serious trouble driving illegally due to their lack of timely service. It was a week worth of inconvenience and confusion. I've never had to deal with this amount of difficulty before when buying a car and never will again!

Twitter
"Rebecca went above and beyond to ensure that my visit to..."

Tia727
8/3/2013 5:30:47 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Rebecca
Mike
Teddy (shuttle guy)

My Review Of Bertera Nissan:

Rebecca went above and beyond to ensure that my visit to Berterra was a positive one. While my vehicle was being serviced, she arranged for Teddy, the shuttle guy, to drive me home. She made sure my vehicle was repaired to my standards and when I had questions; Mike in Sales ( though Josh Cahill was my wonderful original salesman) Went the extra mile to thoroughly explain my warranty features and the Tires for Life Program. Thank you Mike! Also, I would like to commend Steve Berterra for standing behind his vehicles and selecting qualified, courteous, and knowledgable staff s This is my 3rd Altima and when it is time to upgrade; I will be looking to Berterra.

Twitter
"I have leased my 3rd vehicle through Bertera Nissan and..."

Nikkicrocker
7/26/2013 11:47:23 AM

Frank I.

My Review Of Bertera Nissan:

I have leased my 3rd vehicle through Bertera Nissan and have been very satisfied each time! Everyone is very helpful and friendly. My salesman- Frank I. Was very patient with my husband and I- which was very important to us! Each vehicle I've leased was perfect! I have had all my vehicles serviced at Bertera Nissan. Each time was quick and easy! The waiting room is very nice and filled with refreshments. I love that they have a room for children to play! My girls love it. It's nice and clean there. I love that they have a person available to transport you to and from where you need to go while your vehicle is being serviced! This gentleman was very nice and friendly- and the service is free!
I can't say enough great things about my experiences! I would recommend this place to my friends and family for sure!!

Twitter
"My experience with Frank at Nissan was a fabulous one. I..."

dsolodyna
7/22/2013 4:19:24 PM

Frank Iovieno

My Review Of Bertera Nissan:

My experience with Frank at Nissan was a fabulous one. I have bought many cars over the years and was pleasantly surprised with the professional manner for my overall sales experience. I love my new Rogue and would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. In fact my son purchased an Altima 6 months ago and was happy with his experience also.

yeah Bertera!! Thanks Frank!!!

Twitter
"I had not been looking to buy a new car until I had done..."

nambiara123
7/14/2013 11:40:11 PM

Mike Mastrannioi

My Review Of Bertera Nissan:

I had not been looking to buy a new car until I had done some research to buy a Nissan Rogue and one of the dealers who I had been in contact with was Mike from Bertera. Mike had been willing to understand my situation and help make things work out to purchase the vehicle. He had been very honest and forthcoming while making the purchase. The purchase was seamless and everything went well with my purchase especially this being the first time I'm buying from a dealer. I would definitely recommend reaching out to Mike for buying a vehicle from Nissan.

Reviews 11-20 >>