Big Dee Volvo

Big Dee Volvo

Call
Big Dee Volvo Info
About Big Dee Volvo

Serving the Westchester County and the Whie Plains area, Big Dee Volvo, located at 262 East Main Street in Elmsford, NY, is your premier Volvo retailer of new and used Volvo vehicles. Our dedicated sales staff and top-trained technicians are here to make your auto shopping experience fun, easy and financially advantageous.

About Big Dee Volvo

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• hand wash your Volvo when in for scheduled maintenance weathe permitting
chunginshik
7/27/2014

"Bill Bosshart - great salesman"

Bill was very friendly, informative without being high-pressure and helped me buy 8th new Volvo. I would highly recommend him to my friends and associates.

jeep1217
7/12/2014

"Great experience, great car!"

I came in assuming the S60 was going to be out of my price range. I met Gene, who is incredibly friendly, and applied absolutely no pressure. He answered my questions, he ran some numbers to show me that the car was in fact very much in my price range. The process was a bit long because I still had to deal with returning another car that was on lease. He couldn't have been more friendly and helpful throughout the process. I also checked the price I got at two other Volvo dealerships, who both told me that I should take Big Dee's deal immediately, since there was no way they could match it. A great experience with Big Dee -- and 2 months in, the car is absolutely awesome!

seanpnewell
5/15/2014

"First car"

Gene was great and got us into our new s60 in one day. Very happy with the experience, it was out first new-car purchase.

Jasperjba
5/02/2014

"Bill Bosshart - great salesperson"

Bill was very friendly, informative without being high-pressure, and helped me get a great deal on a new Volvo. I would highly recommend him

jcon8383
4/28/2014

"Excellent experience"

this was by far the best experience i have had leasing a car. i have leased 5 cars each time was miserable.Feeling unsure and always getting hit with a bunch of lies and nonsense. at big D our salesman was honest straightforward. he did not play a high low game or try to use his manager as leverage. his initial offer was fair. he was knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in and we had a fair negotiation that was mutual for both sides. painless stress free NO NONSENSE. i would recommend big D to anyone looking for a Volvo.

EAS37
4/22/2014

"Years of greatness!"

Big Dee Volvo and Gene Skelton have been providing my family with exceptional sales services for over 15 years. For years my parents have leased volvos for my use, and the last xc60 held the most precious cargo, their first grandson. Now after many years of generosity, I have taken over my first lease, and of course it was the new XC60, which I love. The whole experience of turning in the old car and getting the new one was very smooth thanks to Gene. I highly recommend Big Dee and Gene to anyone who is looking for a safe yet fun car and no hassle service.

fhr1
3/26/2014

"I just leased my third Volvo from Big Dee Auto Group and..."

I just leased my third Volvo from Big Dee Auto Group and the overall experience was excellent. My family and I are extremely happy with the sales division and their attention to finding the right car for our needs. In terms of the service department, it runs efficiently and the staff members have always been very courteous. I am confident that when the lease is up on our other Volvo, we will be coming back to Big Dee to lease another car. We are very satisfied with the professionalism that the Big Dee staff members have always demonstrated because it made the whole leasing process go very smoothly.

Tony

gspieler
3/23/2014

"I had been a Big Dee Volvo customer for many years, but 6..."

I had been a Big Dee Volvo customer for many years, but 6 years ago moved to another brand. I had always had good experience with the dealership. I was evaluating Audis and Volvos to replace an expiring Audi lease. Always helpful, Vic put me in touch with Gene, who worked with me to get the car and features I wanted, at a price I was comfortable with. Bill stepped in to finish the deal and deliver the car. I was very pleased, but not surprised!

Eileen313
3/10/2014

"William Bosshart was so helpful assisting us with the..."

William Bosshart was so helpful assisting us with the purchase of our new Volvo. As new parents, safety was a huge concern and we knew Volvo was the way to go, but having Bill help us work out all of the details, including a trade-in, made it a great experience. Every glitch that came up, Bill was able to help us figure it out. Very happy with our experience overall.

resnikr
3/01/2014

"Both Gene and Tony provided excellent customer service. ..."

Both Gene and Tony provided excellent customer service. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and honest. They listened to my needs, discussed/showed me options, and then worked with me to get to a great price. They didn't try to sell me something that I didn't need. I strongly recommend Big Dee Volvo.

Tony Martinez