Bill Fick Ford

Bill Fick Ford Info

Joe Myers Ford

Randall Reed's Planet Ford

"Heartbreaking "

I believe I worked with bobby. I had my heart set on 2 trucks at the dealership. I tried and loved both trucks. I admit I was trading in an older truck but in perfect working condition, leather seats, gooseneck, etc. I had been to several other dealerships that all offered me 5500-6000 for my vehicle. When I came to bill fick, they insulted me with a 3000 offer!!!! They wouldn't comprise, they wouldn't work with me, nothing. I was prepared to put a large cash down payment and purchase a 40,000 truck. They let me walk out the door over 1500 dollars. This is the worst experience and I would never recommend this place to anyone. Whoever runs this place needs a reality check.

Bobby?

"EVERYTHING WAS SO GOOD TILL WE S AW THE DAMAGE DONE ON..."

EVERYTHING WAS SO GOOD TILL WE S AW THE DAMAGE DONE ON THE PASSENGER SIDE OF THE CAR WAY BACK BEHIND REAR DOOR. EXTENDING OVER TO BUMPER. THEY TRIED TO COVER IT UP WITH PAINT BUT THERE IS SMALL CHIPS OF PAINT MISSING AND SEVERAL BAD SCRATCHES. WE WILL BE RETURNING IT FOR REPAIR. KELVIN IS A GREAT GUY AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE. ANOTHER THING WHILE I WAS TRYING TO GET A IDEA WHAT THE PAYMENTS WOULD BE I NOTICE IT DID NOT A DD UP. WELL ANOTHER MAN DID WHT EORK AND ADDED THE WARRANTY IN WITIH IT. NICE TRY BUT I CAN SEE THE FIGURES WERE WAY TO HIGH. THEY NOT EVEN ASK US YET IF WE WANTED THE W ARRANTY HE JUST ASSUMED WE DID. WELL HE ASSUMED WRONG AND THAT IS A SNEAKY WAY OF TRYING TO GET IT ADDED IN. NOT KELVINS FAULT AND THE THE FINANCE MANAGER SOMEONE ELSE.

"Terrible service and false representation of the..."

Terrible service and false representation of the warranty. Vehicle was supposed to be a certified pre-owned, but has had SEVERAL problems, mostly with the electrical system, since the purchase. Then, several times, they tried to charge us for the service when it was their fault. We have gotten the run around from them several times and they are very rude every time we deal with them. Sales will not work with you on pricing and tried to rip me off several times. Did I say the service is inept and rude? It also seems that the managers do not care and get irritated when you bring a problem to them, instead of righting a wrong.

All of the service department

"Contacted brisn about a new expedition, after working..."

Contacted brisn about a new expedition, after working through the wants and needs we selected a vehicle and agreed upon a price through e-mail Arriving at the dealership my wife and i were first impressed by the new facilities-----------our new expedition was ready and waiting, washed, tires detailed--the entire vehicle was imaculate. Paper work was gone throught with the finance manager (the electronic forms and desk screen were very nice)------------all documents completed we thanks those involved and drove home in our new suv thanks again to all involved------------total time less tha 2 hours Dave

"Kelvin was a great and knowledgeable person about the..."

Kelvin was a great and knowledgeable person about the cars and trucks at the dealership. He went above and beyond the call of duty to help me out and get my a truck that I always wanted, he is an awesome individual and I recommend him anyone looking for a new car!! Excellent experience!!

"Kelvin Riddler was extremely helpful, polite, and..."

Kelvin Riddler was extremely helpful, polite, and answered every question I had. I am not familiar with how to operate gadgets like navigation systems, sun roofs, etc., but Kelvin was very knowledgeable not only concerning every gadget in the cars, but also the more necessary functions of the cars themselves. I cannot say enough about Kelvin. I took a while to make up my mind - several hours in fact, and two test drives of each of the two vehicles I was considering, but Kelvin was happy to take me on all the test drives I wanted and gave me really helpful, impartial information about each of the two vehicles. He didn't hurry me at all, unlike some other dealerships I have visited over the years. I recently had an unpleasant experience at another dealership, and I was very happy that my experience at Hillcrest Ford was so much better. Kelvin's customer service approach was really refreshing in the car dealership business. What impressed me the most was that Kelvin concentrated on me, was not distracted by other things going on in the dealership (yet another bad experience I've had elsewhere) and having given me all the facts on the cars, gave me time to decide and ask any final questions. It was quite late when I left the dealership, but I am so very happy with my final selection. Thank you Kelvin.

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIANCE EVER!! I was in and out..."

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIANCE EVER!! I was in and out quickly. I do not have the best credit and did not qualify for a new car but they worked really hard and found me a barely used one that I absolutely love! They gave my top value for my trade in, and reworked the finance numbers until I was comfortable with them. So not what I expected from a car dealership, (& I have had a couple bad experiences at the other large dealership in town.) I felt like I was the one in charge and was not being pushed around by the dealer. The paperwork process was completely paperless on a desk with a built in touchscreen PC and took all of 10 minutes! Thank you Jeremy, Chase, their managers and the ENTIRE Hillcrest team!..... .........Including the Quick Lane Service and the Body Shop! I went to Hillcrest because their service, parts and body shop departments had always treated me right the last couple of years. They helped me fix what the local lube chain messed up and gave me a fair deal on brakes, tires, and body work on my old Toyota minivan. I am completely happy with ALL their departments and know where to go if I need ANYTHING related to my car and future vehicles!

Jeremy Lunsford

"Purchase of the truck went great, went in for warranty..."

Purchase of the truck went great, went in for warranty work and was told they couldn't duplicate the door handle problem , and had ordered the tail lights which were full of water, they had it for a week and couldn't get them? I repair cars and could have them the next day. So I replaced the lenses. I developed a heart condition and was laid up for a few months, I called to schedule the door handle and was told I would have to leave it again, for how long? What ever you do don't give them a negative on there report card, the courtesy will be gone. Typical dealer traits. I will never buy a new $60k truck again. Even though I need one.

"These guys were absolutely awesome! I really am grateful..."

These guys were absolutely awesome! I really am grateful to Ron and, his manager and, anyone else who was involved for staying so late waiting on us to make our way all the way from Tulsa to help me get into the exact car I wanted. They were very polite and, a pleasure to work with! Thank you all so much! God bless! I would definately recommend them to my friends.

"I came. I test-drove. I purchased. This was by far the..."

I came. I test-drove. I purchased. This was by far the best car buying experience I have had. Adam Chernosky was very professional, helpful and cordial. I never felt pressured to purchase anything other than the vehicle I drove to Huntsville to acquire. I appreciate how the internet has changed how we shop for vehicles. Daniel Strickland was also very helpful when it came time to finalize the financing. Thank you again, and I am very happy with my purchase. Great salesmen, great selection of vehicles. It was worth the drive.