Bill Fox Chevrolet

Joe DiTrapani

December 16, 2016

"SHADY!!!"

- Scott Mendelson

I purchased a used car from Bill Fox Chevrolet in September. Since buying the car three months ago I've already put an alarming almost $700 into the vehicle. After spending all this money and only putting about 2000 miles on the car since purchase, I'm sitting here with an estimate for just under $2000 of more repairs that need to be done. Repairs that if not done will leave my newly bought car undriveable. Two weeks of calling the dealership, asking for assistance and getting absolutely no where. I wasn't even able to get the salesman Joe Beccari to return my calls until I left a message with his general manager. When I did finally hear back from him I was told that he "was just trying to move a car" and that there was nothing he could do. If your like me and your considering going through a dealership to buy a used car instead of Craigslist or a used car lot for fear of being ripped off, think again. Dealerships can be just as shady, I can assure you this once is. After all their "just trying to move cars" right?

December 15, 2016

"Fast Service"

- kturl87

Used to take my car to Moran Chevy because it was closer to my home. After several bad experiences with them I decided to start going to Bill Fox Rochester. I've only been there a few times but each time was a good experience. They are fast, efficient and accurate with pricing. My wife and I are getting ready to move to Harrison TWP and I will continue to make the drive to Bill Fox Rochester because of the quality and service.

December 14, 2016

"Fox Service"

- Jennifer

Don did a great job! he greeted me immediately when I came into the service department. He had my car done before his promise time and kept me informed through out the repair.

New 2017 Chevrolet Corvette, $56711