Bill Fox Chevrolet

Service Writer

March 27, 2017

"Great experience"

- kwall

I made an appointment for an oil change. When I showed up, the workers were extremely friendly, informative, and helpful. He showed me to the waiting room where there were snacks, coffee, and free WiFi. Dan Carter was very helpful as well, offering to make a whole new pot of coffee when it was low. I didn't even have to wait that long for my car. It was great :)

March 25, 2017

"jayson in service was great!"

- vickis

I came in to have my pre scheduled oil change & Jayson greeted me immediately. He was very friendly, easy to talk to & honest. He told me about a couple of recalls & what they are for (which I've never had done with prior GM vehicles at other dealerships) and offered me alternate transportation. I work in the area so I just needed a shuttle to work. My car was checked in and on my way to work in 15 minutes! That's crazy fast people!

March 17, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Adam Bell

I had a great experience at Bill Fox Chevrolet! Kevin Yencer is one of the best sales professionals that I have ever worked with. I would highly recommend him and the dealership.

New 2017 Chevrolet Corvette, $56711