Bill Fox Chevrolet

725 South Rochester Rd.,
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48307
Bill Fox Chevrolet Info
About Bill Fox Chevrolet

Bill Fox Chevrolet, serving the Rochester Hills community for over 40 years, features an extensive selection of new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Bill Fox Chevrolet is a GM Shop Click Drive Dealer. Looking for specials on a new or used Chevrolet in Waterford, Sterling Heights, MI or Lake Orion? We feature the some of the most competitive internet specials in the Rochester Hills area. Our internet sales department is truly second to none! On our Bill Fox Chevrolet website, you can build your car, truck or SUV, which makes it even more convenient for anyone looking for better from a Chevy dealer that serves Waterford. Search our new, used, or certified used vehicles and research your vehicle. It's also easy to request a quick quote, compare prices, or even get financing for your next Chevy. Come from Shelby, Macomb, Berkley or any of the surrounding cities to Bill Fox Chevrolet. We want every customer to drive away with an amazing deal! Bill Fox Chevrolet is a full line greater Waterford Chevrolet dealer, featuring cars like the Malibu, Camaro and Impala. We have a fantastic selection of Chevrolet SUVs near the Ann Arbor, Dearborn and Detroit areas, including the Traverse, Tahoe, Suburban, and many more. Looking for Chevy trucks near Birmingham, Chesterfield, or even Grand Blanc? We also have the Silverado series. Additionally, our used car department always maintains a huge selection of certified used cars available for immediate delivery. Our Chevy dealership in Rochester Hills also serves drivers looking for more fuel-efficient Chevrolet cars near Waterford or Sterling Heights, MI, such as the Volt, Cruze and Sonic. Rochester Hills Service - Regional Sterling Heights, MI & Waterford Chevrolet Dealership If your vehicle needs service or repairs, bring it to Bill Fox Chevrolet in Rochester Hills. We provide unparalleled service to anyone needing it from a greater Waterford Chevrolet dealership, or anyone in the area. You can schedule service for an oil change, tire installations, repairs, and much more. We even have service specials to ensure you save the most on select services. So whether you're searching for service from a Chevrolet dealer in Waterford, Auburn Hills, Royal Oak, or anywhere nearby, allow our service technicians to take the best care of your car. We also serve anyone who needs a greater Sterling Heights, MI Chevrolet dealer to service their truck, SUV or van. We know your service experience will be a memorable one at our Rochester Hills Chevrolet dealership. Want lower prices on quality vehicles from a Rochester Hills, Sterling Heights, MI or Waterford Chevrolet dealer? Everything you need is located right here in our online inventory. Of course, you are always welcome to visit our friendly staff in person. Please contact us if you have any special requests or needs, or require some additional assistance finding the exact vehicle you are looking for. Our goal is to insure you are 100% satisfied with every aspect of your purchase and ownership experience. It's for those reasons and more why for more than 40 years, smart shoppers from Waterford and beyond have come to Bill Fox Chevrolet in Rochester Hills, Michigan for our selection of new and used Chevrolet cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. Thank you for visiting Bill Fox Chevrolet! We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

About Bill Fox Chevrolet

Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

cheryl.vandrie
8/29/2016

"Horrible Service Ultimately Cost Me My Car!"

I took my vehicle in to the dealership to repair an engine issue. I paid $2,000 and the check engine light returned the next morning. I brought the vehicle back to their shop to again fix the issue, and was quoted another $2,000 in parts in labor. I took the vehicle to another repair shop for a second opinion, and they told me that the negligence of their repair shop caused me the return visit for an additional $2,000 in repairs. The only silver lining was that the service manager Jim was very helpful and reassuring- and landed me a $2,000 voucher off a new vehicle for the trouble- which I appreciated. But ultimately their service department's inability to fix the issue caused me to have to purchase a new vehicle, and get rid of a vehicle with a lot of sentimental value. To top the experience off, when we were quoted new vehicle prices from their sales department, their quote was more than $100/month higher than quotes we received from other chevy dealers for the same car! Never, ever again will I work with, visit, or recommend Bill Fox!

sandyb0416
11/16/2015

"Mike cares about his customers."

Mike Contoni is one of the best salesmen I have ever had the pleasur to work with. He really cares about his customers and wants to make sure you are happy. He is always willing to answer any questions you have. This is my second transaction with Mike and my great friend that I recommended to him to is also very happy with his customer service, he also has used him 2 times. We WILL use Mike for our future automobile purchasaes.

krafft08
8/25/2015

"Amazing Staff "

I would recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking to buy. Nick P was so helpful, he went out of his way he help me and was super patient with me. I will for sure be back. It was so worth my 45 min drive !!!!

Pavan
8/11/2015

"I am satisfied with the dealer "

I purchased a used car of $12000 at this dealer with clean and 1 owner car fax. After purchase of 1 week I got a transmission problem and sales manager helped me and refunded the money I paid for the repair. Thank you Jeff for your response

juni0r4mni
7/07/2015

"This is how Customer Service should be!"

Brad went above and beyond when it came to servicing my wife's 2009 Traverse. We took it in for a routine oil change and we were informed that it needed to have service that was not covered under warranty in excess of $1700 (steering and struts). This was a hefty price that we knew we could not afford up front. Brad called me back a few days later after speaking to GM reps and told me that they would cover $1200+ of the cost and we would only pay $500 to have it serviced. Brad is truly a professional who has honesty and integrity rooted in his signature customer service. This is why we only go to FOX Chevrolet for service on both of our GM vehicles.

BillCruze2013
6/19/2015

"Great Experience at Fox Chevy with Kevin Yencer"

I recently purchased a pre-owned certified Chevrolet Cruze from Kevin Yencer at bill Fox Chevrolet. The experience was great and Kevin made sure that everything went quickly and smoothly for me. I called him on a Friday telling him the specifics I was looking for in a pre owned certified cruze that I needed as soon as possible, Monday morning he called me with a trade in allocation they received that fit my needs perfectly. we were able to do all the negotiations right over the phone and I came in that evening and purchased the vehicle. He got me an excellent price for the vehicle, as well as made sure that it was cleaned up and ready to go when I got there. I am very selective with the companies and sales people that I work with and I would definitely return to Bill Fox Chevrolet and plan on referring Kevin to all my family and friends. I am a hundred percent satisfied with the service and vehicle they provided me with and look forward to doing more business in the future with Fox Chevrolet and Kevin!

stellzie
6/02/2015

"The unnecessary service appointment."

A courtesy call from Bill Fox Chevrolet resulted in an appointment for service. Today @ 10.00 a.m. I was informed by Jayson, who checked everything thoroughly, that no service was needed on my 2013 Malibu until October of this year. And than, he proceeded to check what object was hanging under the front wheel and made the minor fix. Only took a minute, but he got on the ground to do it. That bit of extra service I received from this wonderful young man put my mind at ease. Thank you Jayson and thank you Bill Fox Chevrolet.

Kathy Haselhuhn
5/30/2015

"Customer"

Phill has done it once again for me. He went over the top to get me what I wanted. Thank you again phill. I love my car

jeff
5/27/2015

"My great experience at bill fox"

thanks to bill fox and Phillip Patterson for the friendly and knowledgeable help in buying my new Silverado. See you on the next purchase phill.

Julie Perry
5/08/2015

"Great experience!"

My sales representative Phil Patterson Was the best! He helped me with all the technology in my new equinox. He was very knowledgeable and professional. It was the best car buying experience ever! Thank you Phil! Julie Perry

Reviews of Mike Contoni