Bill Fox Chevrolet

About Bill Fox Chevrolet

About Bill Fox Chevrolet

Patti
1/06/2015

"AWFUL Service Experience "

Had an appointment at 9:25; called to let the service department know I was running late. The operator advised they were busy and would not be a problem.. Arrived at 9:40 and was totally ignored for 5 minutes. Michelle finally helped me and I told her I would need a ride home and she "put me on the list." After waiting 90 minutes for a ride and being told by the new driver "I was not on the list" I decided to take me vehicle to another Chevy dealer for service. Crazy thing was I was not the only person waiting for a ride. The Fox Chevy dealership is closer to my home but I will drive the extra 10 minutes to take my car for service where I purchased it and where they provide excellent customer service.

Michelle Moore

Doreen
1/05/2015

"Bill Fox Toyota Service is the Best"

I had my Toyota Fj Cruiser in at Bill Fox Toyota during New Year week because the VSC stability light came on occasionally. Anthony, the service manager, did a fabulous job investigating and repairing the problem which turned out to be the need for a new timing chain. He quoted me a price and came in under that price, got the problem fixed in less than a week even with the holiday. He did a great job not only fixing the problem , but cleaning my vehicle which is usually encrusted with mud both inside and out. Anthony is a pleasure to work with and his honesty and openness puts me at ease and I would never take my FJ anywhere else now. I will also purchase my next vehicle from Bill Fox because to me Anthony represents the quality of personnel hires by Bill Fox. I had the most positive experience.

Anthony Iafrate

travelinman
12/23/2014

"Excellent service center"

I've always liked this dealership for excellent service and quality of work. I recently was in for some recall fixes and Scott was very helpful in scheduling the repairs and making sure everything went smoothly. This is a very professional service shop. I will be leaving the area soon, and they will be missed.

Scott

alleycat01141963
11/19/2014

"Recall on GM vehicle and oil change"

I was recently had my in for service, do to the recall. The service staff was excellent and very accommodating. I also had an oil change. Even the driver from the courtesy car was very helpful. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

Scott Zawada

rjgutowski
10/29/2014

"Absolutely horrible and so inconsiderate "

Purchased car and have not been able to even drive it as it has been in service 3 times for same issues. Was told everytime the problems were fixed to find out a day later they were not. They have had it another week and called to let us know is ready once again, however wife and unborn baby in hospital with complications. Service manager stated that's not his problem and rental car needed to be returned ASAP... I informed him that will happen when possible. That was not good enough so they drove an hour to pick it up at hospital. My wife and Baby health are more important than their rental especially when they cannot even fix the car they sold us.

Bill Fox Chevrolet responded to this review

November 06, 2014

I offer my sincere apology for saying anything that caused these feelings as it was not intentional. Reflecting back, the only thing I can think of is, I may have rushed my comments trying to be respectful of his time given the situation . I have total empathy for this customer, I obviously contacted him at a bad time when I called to tell him the vehicle was ready for pick up and he obviously misunderstood what I was saying. I am a young father of three and know all too well how scary hospitals can be for all involved. We offered to deliver his car and pick up the rental to take that worry and extra rental expense off his plate, not because we didn’t care. I hope/pray everything is going well for his wife and child.

cheryl.vandrie
8/26/2014

"Rude employee refused to accept dealership blame"

One of my keyfobs was lost in the process of a warranty repair, and instead of admitting the loss, Rob B. in the service department insisted that I never brought him both keyfobs, and refused to even entertain the possibility of the dealership losing it, telling me to "go home and see if you can find it there". He was rude and demeaning in subsequent conversations with me about it, and threatened several times that they would "not replace the missing keyfob since there was no way to prove they received both when service began", and told me to "direct my attention to the service manager and dealership manager if I was unhappy with this response". Additionally, the inside and outside of the vehicle were returned in an unacceptable dirty condition, worse than when the vehicle was received. Luckily, the keyfob turned up a few days later in the shop, but the damage and inconvenience to my vacation had already been done. After numerous vehicle purchases and service repairs in the past through this dealership in my family, I will not be returning to Bill Fox Chevrolet, and will be sharing my experience online, with General Motors, and in social media to ensure others hear about this. This is a sad, and unfortunate change in the otherwise exceptional service I have seen in the past through this dealership.

Rob Barney

liquidimagedesigns
4/30/2014

"Fantastic Service!!!!!!!"

It was a great experience! I enjoyed working with Mike again! He helped us get our first and second vehicle! He didn't pressure us for either vehicle. I would gladly refer him!!!!! I actually left feeling happy instead of stressed out. I'd have to say that the perks of leasing/buying from that particular dealership are fabulous, too! Thank you, Mike, for helping us! We greatly appreciate it!

gopatich
4/22/2014

"New Car Purchase"

I would like to extend my appreciation to the sales person at Bill Fox Chevrolet. We, my wife and I, were always treated with respect and honesty, he answered all our questions about our purchase of a car we knew very little about. It was our first purchase in many years at Bill Fox and the experience was great. Thank you Grant Grider, we will be seeing you again for our next new car purchase.

jmiller1154
3/29/2014

"I recently went to the Fox Chevy dealership to renew my..."

I recently went to the Fox Chevy dealership to renew my lease and get a 2014 Malibu. I was pleasantly surprised by the great service I received because, although made up for, I did not have a great experience when leasing my first car. I went to the dealership after being called by Joe D, who I had the pleasure of dealing with earlier in the year when looking at a Malibu. He called me regarding the lease pull-ahead deal. I went to the dealership on a Saturday around 1:30pm, the dealership closes at 3pm. When I walked in, Joe was with a customer. After many apologies, I was handed off to Patrick M. who greeted me enthusiastically. Around 3:45, after test-driving and signing the paperwork, Patrick asked if I could come back Monday to pick up the car because the employees who cleaned and detailed the car had left at 3pm. I told him I couldn't because I worked a midnight shift that night and asked if I could bring the car back to be detailed at my next convenience. Without even blinking an eye Patrick ran out the door and washed the car himself, along with another Fox Chevy employee who helped him detail the car. It was around 4:30 when I pulled off the lot. I appreciate Patrick and the other employees staying late on their Saturday so I could drive off the lot with my car that day and make this leasing experience a positive one. I highly recommend Bill Fox Chevy dealership to any potential buyers/leasers. Thank you again to Patrick M. and Joe D!!

Patrick McNutt

dareeseh
3/24/2014

"Mike was great from the beginning. He was very responsive..."

Mike was great from the beginning. He was very responsive to my inquiry. And was very realistic with me about the vehicle that would fit my needs. He and Lamont worked really hard to get me the financing I needed. I never thought I would be driving a new Malibu home today! They were terrific! Mike really made me feel like my business was appreciated. And I didn't feel like I was a number. I appreciate all that he does to make people really feel comfortable.

it may be Lamon- I thought his name was Lamont