Bill Fox Chevrolet

725 South Rochester Rd.,
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48307
Bill Fox Chevrolet Info
About Bill Fox Chevrolet

Bill Fox Chevrolet, serving the Rochester Hills community for over 40 years, features an extensive selection of new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Bill Fox Chevrolet is a GM Shop Click Drive Dealer. Looking for specials on a new or used Chevrolet in Waterford, Sterling Heights, MI or Lake Orion? We feature the some of the most competitive internet specials in the Rochester Hills area. Our internet sales department is truly second to none! On our Bill Fox Chevrolet website, you can build your car, truck or SUV, which makes it even more convenient for anyone looking for better from a Chevy dealer that serves Waterford. Search our new, used, or certified used vehicles and research your vehicle. It's also easy to request a quick quote, compare prices, or even get financing for your next Chevy. Come from Shelby, Macomb, Berkley or any of the surrounding cities to Bill Fox Chevrolet. We want every customer to drive away with an amazing deal! Bill Fox Chevrolet is a full line greater Waterford Chevrolet dealer, featuring cars like the Malibu, Camaro and Impala. We have a fantastic selection of Chevrolet SUVs near the Ann Arbor, Dearborn and Detroit areas, including the Traverse, Tahoe, Suburban, and many more. Looking for Chevy trucks near Birmingham, Chesterfield, or even Grand Blanc? We also have the Silverado series. Additionally, our used car department always maintains a huge selection of certified used cars available for immediate delivery. Our Chevy dealership in Rochester Hills also serves drivers looking for more fuel-efficient Chevrolet cars near Waterford or Sterling Heights, MI, such as the Volt, Cruze and Sonic. Rochester Hills Service - Regional Sterling Heights, MI & Waterford Chevrolet Dealership If your vehicle needs service or repairs, bring it to Bill Fox Chevrolet in Rochester Hills. We provide unparalleled service to anyone needing it from a greater Waterford Chevrolet dealership, or anyone in the area. You can schedule service for an oil change, tire installations, repairs, and much more. We even have service specials to ensure you save the most on select services. So whether you're searching for service from a Chevrolet dealer in Waterford, Auburn Hills, Royal Oak, or anywhere nearby, allow our service technicians to take the best care of your car. We also serve anyone who needs a greater Sterling Heights, MI Chevrolet dealer to service their truck, SUV or van. We know your service experience will be a memorable one at our Rochester Hills Chevrolet dealership. Want lower prices on quality vehicles from a Rochester Hills, Sterling Heights, MI or Waterford Chevrolet dealer? Everything you need is located right here in our online inventory. Of course, you are always welcome to visit our friendly staff in person. Please contact us if you have any special requests or needs, or require some additional assistance finding the exact vehicle you are looking for. Our goal is to insure you are 100% satisfied with every aspect of your purchase and ownership experience. It's for those reasons and more why for more than 40 years, smart shoppers from Waterford and beyond have come to Bill Fox Chevrolet in Rochester Hills, Michigan for our selection of new and used Chevrolet cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. Thank you for visiting Bill Fox Chevrolet! We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

About Bill Fox Chevrolet

BillCruze2013
6/19/2015

"Great Experience at Fox Chevy with Kevin Yencer"

I recently purchased a pre-owned certified Chevrolet Cruze from Kevin Yencer at bill Fox Chevrolet. The experience was great and Kevin made sure that everything went quickly and smoothly for me. I called him on a Friday telling him the specifics I was looking for in a pre owned certified cruze that I needed as soon as possible, Monday morning he called me with a trade in allocation they received that fit my needs perfectly. we were able to do all the negotiations right over the phone and I came in that evening and purchased the vehicle. He got me an excellent price for the vehicle, as well as made sure that it was cleaned up and ready to go when I got there. I am very selective with the companies and sales people that I work with and I would definitely return to Bill Fox Chevrolet and plan on referring Kevin to all my family and friends. I am a hundred percent satisfied with the service and vehicle they provided me with and look forward to doing more business in the future with Fox Chevrolet and Kevin!

stellzie
6/02/2015

"The unnecessary service appointment."

A courtesy call from Bill Fox Chevrolet resulted in an appointment for service. Today @ 10.00 a.m. I was informed by Jayson, who checked everything thoroughly, that no service was needed on my 2013 Malibu until October of this year. And than, he proceeded to check what object was hanging under the front wheel and made the minor fix. Only took a minute, but he got on the ground to do it. That bit of extra service I received from this wonderful young man put my mind at ease. Thank you Jayson and thank you Bill Fox Chevrolet.

Kathy Haselhuhn
5/30/2015

"Customer"

Phill has done it once again for me. He went over the top to get me what I wanted. Thank you again phill. I love my car

jeff
5/27/2015

"My great experience at bill fox"

thanks to bill fox and Phillip Patterson for the friendly and knowledgeable help in buying my new Silverado. See you on the next purchase phill.

Julie Perry
5/08/2015

"Great experience!"

My sales representative Phil Patterson Was the best! He helped me with all the technology in my new equinox. He was very knowledgeable and professional. It was the best car buying experience ever! Thank you Phil! Julie Perry

mhitch
5/05/2015

"Brad Bednarski (Service) Mike Contoni (Sales)"

Mike - Went above and beyond to make our CPO sale work! Bought a CPO 2011 GMC Acadia SL that my wife loves to this day back in Oct 2013. Brad - Took extra steps, and made maximum effort to treat us right. Makes it look easy, when it's not. There was a hole in the same Acadia as above A/C line from what appeared to be rubbing against the bracket below it (after my inspection). Called Brad, found out the warranty was up in October of 2014. Explained in detail what the problem was. He spoke with GM Corporate and called me back to tell me that I would just need to pay a $100 deductible and GM/Bill Fox would cover the rest of a $500+ repair. Great effort and honesty. You just don't see that a lot anymore in "Customer Service". If you need any service done on your car... this is the guy to see. A true professional and understands what's right is right. Believed me right from the beginning, no judgement or negative attitude. ^^^ These 2 are great examples of why to go out of your way to get to Bill Fox Chevrolet! (sorry that rhymed, it was unintentional)

Erick Austria
5/05/2015

"People is what makes the difference in a Service center"

I have been bringing my cars to the Bill Fox Chevrolet since 5 years ago and Jayson Mcguire stands out by his professionalism, friendly and knowledgeable, he should be considered seriously as the next Service Manager, He is the main reason why we continue bringing our cars here. You can get your car fix in several places but you cannot find the service that Jayson provides in any other shop.

shelley 63
5/01/2015

"first time dealing at bill fox chevy"

I stopped in to bill fox my first time at this dealership, I saw Beti she was so nice I wanted to lease a new Malibu.. I had a 2014 Malibu that I was leasing and wanted to turn it in early . Beti made it happen shes awesome !!! I never thought it would really happen been to other dealers with no luck .. I love my 2015 Malibu its so nice thanks Beti M.

camp402
4/18/2015

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AND WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!!!"

At 52 years of age I am certainly no stranger to purchasing new and used cars. Dealership experiences can sometimes be frustrating and overwhelming, to say the least. My experience at Fox was the best experience I have had, by FAR. To me, the top reason was my salesman, Nick Pardington. He has, to me, what every great salesperson should have, vast knowledge of his product(s), experience, patience, a great sense of humor and an extremely "genuine" personality. It seemed like finding the perfect vehicle for me, within my budget, was equally as important to him as "making the sale". As a customer THAT is so important. The Dealership was beautiful inside and extremely clean. As I looked around it seemed like all the staff was in a great mood....which I found hard to believe because it was 7:30 pm and the Red Wings were on TV. I will be purchase all my future vehicles from Nick at Bill Fox Chevrolet as well as recommend them to my family and friends. THANK YOU!! LOVE MY EQUINOX

norak333
2/19/2015

"Recall fixed"

Michelle made this a pleasant experience. I brought my car in for a recall. The recall was taken care of quickly and efficiently. Michelle was inviting and polite.

Michelle Shields-Moore