Bill Fox Chevrolet

725 South Rochester Rd.,
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48307
Bill Fox Chevrolet Info
About Bill Fox Chevrolet

Bill Fox Chevrolet, serving the Rochester Hills community for over 40 years, features an extensive selection of new and certified pre-owned vehicles. Bill Fox Chevrolet is a GM Shop Click Drive Dealer. Looking for specials on a new or used Chevrolet in Waterford, Sterling Heights, MI or Lake Orion? We feature the some of the most competitive internet specials in the Rochester Hills area. Our internet sales department is truly second to none! On our Bill Fox Chevrolet website, you can build your car, truck or SUV, which makes it even more convenient for anyone looking for better from a Chevy dealer that serves Waterford. Search our new, used, or certified used vehicles and research your vehicle. It's also easy to request a quick quote, compare prices, or even get financing for your next Chevy. Come from Shelby, Macomb, Berkley or any of the surrounding cities to Bill Fox Chevrolet. We want every customer to drive away with an amazing deal! Bill Fox Chevrolet is a full line greater Waterford Chevrolet dealer, featuring cars like the Malibu, Camaro and Impala. We have a fantastic selection of Chevrolet SUVs near the Ann Arbor, Dearborn and Detroit areas, including the Traverse, Tahoe, Suburban, and many more. Looking for Chevy trucks near Birmingham, Chesterfield, or even Grand Blanc? We also have the Silverado series. Additionally, our used car department always maintains a huge selection of certified used cars available for immediate delivery. Our Chevy dealership in Rochester Hills also serves drivers looking for more fuel-efficient Chevrolet cars near Waterford or Sterling Heights, MI, such as the Volt, Cruze and Sonic. Rochester Hills Service - Regional Sterling Heights, MI & Waterford Chevrolet Dealership If your vehicle needs service or repairs, bring it to Bill Fox Chevrolet in Rochester Hills. We provide unparalleled service to anyone needing it from a greater Waterford Chevrolet dealership, or anyone in the area. You can schedule service for an oil change, tire installations, repairs, and much more. We even have service specials to ensure you save the most on select services. So whether you're searching for service from a Chevrolet dealer in Waterford, Auburn Hills, Royal Oak, or anywhere nearby, allow our service technicians to take the best care of your car. We also serve anyone who needs a greater Sterling Heights, MI Chevrolet dealer to service their truck, SUV or van. We know your service experience will be a memorable one at our Rochester Hills Chevrolet dealership. Want lower prices on quality vehicles from a Rochester Hills, Sterling Heights, MI or Waterford Chevrolet dealer? Everything you need is located right here in our online inventory. Of course, you are always welcome to visit our friendly staff in person. Please contact us if you have any special requests or needs, or require some additional assistance finding the exact vehicle you are looking for. Our goal is to insure you are 100% satisfied with every aspect of your purchase and ownership experience. It's for those reasons and more why for more than 40 years, smart shoppers from Waterford and beyond have come to Bill Fox Chevrolet in Rochester Hills, Michigan for our selection of new and used Chevrolet cars, trucks, SUVs and vans. Thank you for visiting Bill Fox Chevrolet! We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

About Bill Fox Chevrolet

norak333
2/19/2015

"Recall fixed"

Michelle made this a pleasant experience. I brought my car in for a recall. The recall was taken care of quickly and efficiently. Michelle was inviting and polite.

Michelle Shields-Moore

Valerie
2/12/2015

"Best vehicle purchasing experience I've had"

It's no surprise that I see review after review of the excellence that is Mike! He worked with me for two months (patiently and always friendly) before I was ready to move forward with my Tahoe purchase. I never felt pressure, and always felt he was 100% straight with me. Also being that it took two months for me to be ready to make a deal, he never made me feel like I was wasting his time. Heck, I was even in there several times with my 2 year old and he couldn't have been more accepting of her (we all know how 2 year olds can be) and even entertained her. On top of how wonderful Mike was to work with, the entire staff there was so incredibly friendly, I always felt good walking in. I have referred several friends and co-workers there as well. Best vehicle purchasing experience I've ever had.

Patti
1/06/2015

"AWFUL Service Experience "

Had an appointment at 9:25; called to let the service department know I was running late. The operator advised they were busy and would not be a problem.. Arrived at 9:40 and was totally ignored for 5 minutes. Michelle finally helped me and I told her I would need a ride home and she "put me on the list." After waiting 90 minutes for a ride and being told by the new driver "I was not on the list" I decided to take me vehicle to another Chevy dealer for service. Crazy thing was I was not the only person waiting for a ride. The Fox Chevy dealership is closer to my home but I will drive the extra 10 minutes to take my car for service where I purchased it and where they provide excellent customer service.

Michelle Moore

Doreen
1/05/2015

"Bill Fox Toyota Service is the Best"

I had my Toyota Fj Cruiser in at Bill Fox Toyota during New Year week because the VSC stability light came on occasionally. Anthony, the service manager, did a fabulous job investigating and repairing the problem which turned out to be the need for a new timing chain. He quoted me a price and came in under that price, got the problem fixed in less than a week even with the holiday. He did a great job not only fixing the problem , but cleaning my vehicle which is usually encrusted with mud both inside and out. Anthony is a pleasure to work with and his honesty and openness puts me at ease and I would never take my FJ anywhere else now. I will also purchase my next vehicle from Bill Fox because to me Anthony represents the quality of personnel hires by Bill Fox. I had the most positive experience.

Anthony Iafrate

travelinman
12/23/2014

"Excellent service center"

I've always liked this dealership for excellent service and quality of work. I recently was in for some recall fixes and Scott was very helpful in scheduling the repairs and making sure everything went smoothly. This is a very professional service shop. I will be leaving the area soon, and they will be missed.

Scott

alleycat01141963
11/19/2014

"Recall on GM vehicle and oil change"

I was recently had my in for service, do to the recall. The service staff was excellent and very accommodating. I also had an oil change. Even the driver from the courtesy car was very helpful. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

Scott Zawada

rjgutowski
10/29/2014

"Absolutely horrible and so inconsiderate "

Purchased car and have not been able to even drive it as it has been in service 3 times for same issues. Was told everytime the problems were fixed to find out a day later they were not. They have had it another week and called to let us know is ready once again, however wife and unborn baby in hospital with complications. Service manager stated that's not his problem and rental car needed to be returned ASAP... I informed him that will happen when possible. That was not good enough so they drove an hour to pick it up at hospital. My wife and Baby health are more important than their rental especially when they cannot even fix the car they sold us.

Bill Fox Chevrolet responded to this review

November 06, 2014

I offer my sincere apology for saying anything that caused these feelings as it was not intentional. Reflecting back, the only thing I can think of is, I may have rushed my comments trying to be respectful of his time given the situation . I have total empathy for this customer, I obviously contacted him at a bad time when I called to tell him the vehicle was ready for pick up and he obviously misunderstood what I was saying. I am a young father of three and know all too well how scary hospitals can be for all involved. We offered to deliver his car and pick up the rental to take that worry and extra rental expense off his plate, not because we didn’t care. I hope/pray everything is going well for his wife and child.

cheryl.vandrie
8/26/2014

"Rude employee refused to accept dealership blame"

One of my keyfobs was lost in the process of a warranty repair, and instead of admitting the loss, Rob B. in the service department insisted that I never brought him both keyfobs, and refused to even entertain the possibility of the dealership losing it, telling me to "go home and see if you can find it there". He was rude and demeaning in subsequent conversations with me about it, and threatened several times that they would "not replace the missing keyfob since there was no way to prove they received both when service began", and told me to "direct my attention to the service manager and dealership manager if I was unhappy with this response". Additionally, the inside and outside of the vehicle were returned in an unacceptable dirty condition, worse than when the vehicle was received. Luckily, the keyfob turned up a few days later in the shop, but the damage and inconvenience to my vacation had already been done. After numerous vehicle purchases and service repairs in the past through this dealership in my family, I will not be returning to Bill Fox Chevrolet, and will be sharing my experience online, with General Motors, and in social media to ensure others hear about this. This is a sad, and unfortunate change in the otherwise exceptional service I have seen in the past through this dealership.

Rob Barney

liquidimagedesigns
4/30/2014

"Fantastic Service!!!!!!!"

It was a great experience! I enjoyed working with Mike again! He helped us get our first and second vehicle! He didn't pressure us for either vehicle. I would gladly refer him!!!!! I actually left feeling happy instead of stressed out. I'd have to say that the perks of leasing/buying from that particular dealership are fabulous, too! Thank you, Mike, for helping us! We greatly appreciate it!

gopatich
4/22/2014

"New Car Purchase"

I would like to extend my appreciation to the sales person at Bill Fox Chevrolet. We, my wife and I, were always treated with respect and honesty, he answered all our questions about our purchase of a car we knew very little about. It was our first purchase in many years at Bill Fox and the experience was great. Thank you Grant Grider, we will be seeing you again for our next new car purchase.

Reviews of Mike Contoni