Bill Robertson Nissan

Jose  Rivera, Business Manager, Bill Robertson Nissan

William  Robertson, Business Manager, Bill Robertson Nissan

William Robertson

September 20, 2017

"I was very impressed with the service and professionalism."

- Gr8nana

I was so impressed with the gentleman that helped me choose the right vehicle for me. He was very nice, caring, and let me make decisions without rushing me or being pushy. He was a kind and great person to deal with. I have had my new 2017 Rouge for less than 24 hours and am very happy with my purchase. Thank you for having a great staff to help a elder with difficult choices.

September 16, 2017

"Awesome service!"

- Gisela Guzman

After looking for a car for almost a week we ended up deciding to visit Bill Robertson Nissan. Not only did we received a much better service than other dealerships that we had previously checked out, but they were really friendly, and would answer all of our questions. Denis & Jose took great care of us and made us feel really comfortable.

September 10, 2017

"Buying a new car "

- Len

The last time I bought a new car it was a horrible experience but this time Jeff Jackson made it like I was talking to a friend and he answered all my questions did not pressure me he made it a pleasant experience. I will recommend him to all my friends and family. Aldo Jose Rivera made buying a new car relaxing spending time on all the paperwork.

Jeff Jackson