Bill Robertson Nissan

Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant
Zach Don, Service Advisor, Bill Robertson Nissan

Zach Don

July 22, 2017

"Amazing sales experience "

- K2015

Jeff Jackson, throughout the sale treated me like a family member. He was very respectful of my time, along with being very knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. He is not like your usual salesman, he cares about you, and deeply wants to help you find the best suited car for your budget and needs. I know he found me the best deal for my car! Even after the sale, Jeff has kept me in the loop; he is a great friend. If you're looking for someone who's friendly, honest, respectful, and caring Jeff is the salesman to go to!

Jeff Jackson

July 20, 2017

"Mission Improbable"

- RJ

Met with Denis Gusic and he helped my Mom get into a car that is reliable and that she could drive for the next 10 years. Her credit has been non existent since she retired years ago, so she was under the impression that she wouldn't be able to get a loan. Denis and the Team at Bill Robertson Nissan were understanding and helped her regardless! In the end we were able to make something happen! A Great Team!

Jose Rivera

July 19, 2017

"Best car shopping experience in my life. "

- Tiff2017

If it wasn't for Denis I probably wouldn't have gotten my second car. I can't even explain how good he was to my family and I. He went above and beyond to make sure that I got a vehicle that was exactly what I wanted and more and stayed in my price range! He was so respectful and didn't push me to get something that I didn't want. I had no clue really what I was going in and looking for besides good gas, good AC and heaters, low price etc. all the needs not wants. He again went above and beyond and even came in on his day off later in the evening just to let me test drive another car and I end up walking away that night and buying one. Denis is the most respectful, helpful, and understanding car salesman I have ever met. He truly does care about the people he is trying to help. I couldn't say thank you enough. If you are looking for a car, new or used, and want to walk away feeling respected and beyond ecstatic with the coustomer service, go in and see Denis Gusic. You will not walk away disappointed.

Used 2013 Nissan Pathfinder, $20878