Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Vetteguy86
6/22/2015

"............after the price has been forgotten!"

After our week old caravan was totaled we had the opportunity to fine tune our choice of what we wanted in our replacement vehicle. We were quite specific and Bill Volz people searched out exactly what we wanted with great success. We will long be enjoying our Caravan R/T after the price is forgotten.

Tom Katz, Joe Tucker

riznay
6/18/2015

"Top Notch Operation"

We had been searching for about 6 months for a vehicle with challenging credit. Dealerships from south jersey to Albany all treated us like second class citizens and we're reluctant to help. That's when we discovered the friendly dealership...BVW! Not only did they get us approved but negotiated a deal with the bank reducing our intrest rate significantly. No other dealership even came close to their numbers. No pressure, friendly and informative buying process. Tom Katz went above and beyond for my family and we truly appreciate it. BILL VOLZ WESTCHESTER is without a doubt the best.

Mike Verde, Joe Tucker, Chelsea Hobbs, Tom Katz, Bob Casterella

Bugzb5
6/13/2015

"New Car "

They made the car buying experience very easy . The sales person Erich Moeller was very helpful finding and obtaining the truck I was looking for and finally purchasing . The overall experience was great .

Joe Tucker, Erich Moeller

printing1234
5/29/2015

"A+ Dealership"

I worked with Tiarra and she was a true pro! She located the exact Jeep that I wanted and took care of every detail. She was patient, knowledgable and made the whole experience a pleasure. I would buy/lease from Bill Volz again.

Tiarra Direnno

elevatorman02
5/28/2015

"Great Jeep shopping at Bill Voltz auto in Cortlandt Manor NY"

Pleasant transaction without the hassel and the price s are good compared to other dealers I have shopped at ! I would reccemend this Dealer to my friends ..

Tiarra.DiRenno

cassieatAW
5/21/2015

"Awesome experience"

I am a young female that was looking for a lease. I never once felt like any individual at Volz was trying to pressure me into a deal or take advantage of my age and knowledge. After a great experience, I would highly recommend Bill Volz's dealership in Cortlandt Manor, NY. Additionally, Tom Katz did a tremendous job helping me find the car I had wanted. The follow up and quick replies made this a rather painless experience.

Joe Tucker, Tom Katz

chef71448
5/07/2015

"BEST finance manager Joe Verde"

I shopped for an auto at almost every dealership in the Westchester County area.. Because of my low credit score I was treated as a second class citizen by all that I contacted. The salesman named Robinson at Pepe cadallic in White Plains NY. even had the nerve to laugh when discussing my credit status with their finance manager. When I walked into Bill Volz Chrysler I sat down with their finance manager Joseph Verde, I explained my situation to him. He actually took the time to listen and tried to help me. Well guess what folks. I drove a brand new Chrysler 200 out of the Bill Volz showroom today. Who's laughing now Mr.Robinson at Pepe Cadallic. I was treated with respect and I would recommend Bill Volz to anyone I come in contact with. Tierra D. My sales lady was awesome and very patient with me throughout the entire process. Thanks to all the great folks at Bill Voltz. Charlie Pisciotta from Shrub Oak NY.

Joe Verde

skier marianne1
5/07/2015

"excellent experience great staff"

.I recommend this dealership. Have been dealing with them for 12 years in the service department, with Dave Storm and only have great things to say. Always accommodating and friendly. Needed another car, went to the Sales Department and got great help from Chris Marchausen.

Chris Marchausen, great Sales Person and not pushy, Joe Tucker, Dave Storms

tsalvati
4/28/2015

"Great experience"

I have been to many car dealerships and this experience was the best. Everyone was so helpful and worked together to make it a pleasurable and seemless experience. Chris, Joesph and Michael are fantastic!

Mike Verde, Joe Verde, Christopher Grippo

jandj2015
4/27/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

We were fortunate to have Shari Roufberg as our sales person. She was knowledgeable, efficient and very pleasant to work with. Although we knew what we wanted going in, she offered many insights into our buying experience and we are very happy with our car.

Mike Verde, Shari Roufberg