Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Peekskill, NY, also serving White Plains, NY and Croton, NY is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM parts and accessories

About Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

"Fantastic !!!"

Shari is the best. When the Durango I wanted became unavailable she took the extra step to locate another one that met my criteria and made sure that it was delivered on the original day it was promised. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends looking for a cars.

"Super Friendly & knowledgeable staff!!!"

My wife and I are currently in the process of leasing our second vehicle from Steve at Bill Volz and I could not be happier with the level of professionalism and expertise he has shown us. They also service another car for me that I did not purchase from Bill Volz and I am treated like royalty by Joe and Dave in the service department. Truth is, I will NEVER buy or lease from anyone else and when my car needs something, they will be my first call.

"The best..."

This will have been my second vehicle purchased from these folks. Both occasions have been nothing short of first class. Steve Cristantiello went out of his way to help me with the second purchase, even meeting me at one of Bill Volz' other shops for me to perform a test drive. Chris Grippo met me for the final signing, and I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. A professional experience all around. Pricing was more than fair. Steve has earned me as a loyal customer, and I will be seeing him for my future vehicle purchases. Highly recommended!

"This dealership and service is the best around "

My neighbor recommended me this dealership which is right down the road and I was not disappointed. Steve is not only extremely friendly he really does know his stuff. I had a budget in mind and steve figured out what I wanted and helped me along the way to buy my very first car. I cannot thank him enough and would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a Chrysler dodge or jeep.

"Great dealership!"

In the past 2 years my family has purchased 3 cars from this dealer. Bob Casterella is a great guy to work with, as well as the dealership's GM, Mike. Salesmen are extremely friendly and will take as much time as needed to help you out. Service is great too! Joe Verde (service manager) is another great guy and will help you out as best he can with any problems! Overall 5 of 5, dealerships don't get any better than this one!

"Simply the best"

These guys are the best, that is why we don't mind the drive to get there. If we even think there is a problem we know Joe Verde can solve it. As long as we know there is a Verde we know we get a fair and reasonable verdict.

"Hands down the best dealer around."

Steve helped me through the entire process of finding the exact truck I wanted even though I changed my mind several times. I had the utmost confidence that not only was I getting the truck I wanted but I was getting it at an unbeatable deal. They have certainly earned my business for life.

"Great Experience"

Went in looking for a used pick up. After crunching #'s with Eric and letting him know what I had to spend we surprisingly were able to leave with brand new ram 1500. Joe the finance guy got me a great rate and helped a smooth process become even smoother. Always dread the dance in buying a car/truck. Thanks guys for making the car buying process easy.

"Good Value Dealership"

Bob Casteterlla is a long time professional. He worked me on finding the right car and luxury options to suit my driving. The Jeep Grad Cherokee is a great car and I am enjoying the experience. Anyone reading this should consider Bill Voltz when purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks Bob.

"service the worst ever."

I went to bill volz for a oil change and inspection. I had asked them if they coild look at my parking brake it was not working. they said yes. after they told me I needed some parts I said go ahead and fix the parking brake what ever you need to do. I pick up my 2009 jeep wrangler and they said every thing is fixed the jeep is right out side. I pay the bill 547.00 and I drive away. I stop on a hill down the road put the parking brake on, the jeep rolls right down the hill. I get home and smell something burning. I put the back of my finger near the out side of the rim near the rubber part of the tire, and burned the back of my finger. I call the service at bill volz, joe said bring it in we will take a look at it. I go back to bill volz and walk in . joe is not there dave walks by me like he never seen me every one is just gone. so I walk out. the next day I have to take the left rear tire off to find out what the problem is. when I take the rotor off and some of the parking brake parts are gone. that is why they are the worst. they never tried the parking brake before they gave me the jeep back.

Steve Cristantiello