Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Love my car
8/18/2015

"Great buying experience "

Was researching and visiting dealerships for months until we went to Tiarra at Volz Auto in Yorktown Heights, she was SO helpful and no bull that within days of going there bought my new Jeep!! Love it! Thank you, Dawn

Tiarra and Chris

trailhawk2122
8/09/2015

"Great Experience!"

I bought my 2015 Jeep Renegade from John Downey at Bill Volz of Westchester. From start to finish it was a great experience. They let me test drive several different Renegades so I could see the differences between the trail hawk and latitude models. John worked with me to find my perfect car and I couldn't be happier. The staff never pressured me to purchase any extras. I would highly recommend this dealership and John Downey to anyone in the market for a new car.

John Downey, Joseph Tucker

Monte2323
8/08/2015

"Great Experience, Friendly Staff, Highly Recommended. "

I went to many dealerships on my adventure buying a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Hard Rock. Some didn't know much about the vehicle others just brushed me off (due to the specialized nature of the truck). Bill Volt'z in Cortlandt Manor made me feel at ease trusting them with this purchase. Erich from the moment I got there took his time and we went over all the spec's tediously. After ordering the truck 6 weeks later I received a email from the sales manager. He told me the truck was in and went out of his way to find me the best financial rate. When I arrived the truck was sitting there all clean glistening and pristine. Erich went out of his way and left me two specialized thank you cards hidden in the truck. He thanked me for doing business with him and wished me luck on the trails. He went above and beyond and so did the staff. I usually don't leave reviews but I thought I would share my experience.

Erich D. Moeller

Happycustomer
7/28/2015

"Knowledgeable, friendly - no pressure dealership!!"

This was our third experience with this dealership. Each one has been a pleasure! The first two vehicles were purchased, this one is leased. Our Sales Representative was Tiarra Direnno. Her knowledge, professionalism and bubbly personality made our experience a pleasure. She and her co-workers, Christopher Grippo and Joe in Finance worked together to come up with a price that was doable in our budget. Once we accepted the offer, the rest of the sale went smoothly and we were in our new Jeep in two days!!! Hats off to the "amazing" staff at Bill Volz!!! Also want to add that the Service Department is great to deal with too!!!

Tiara Direnno, Christopher Grippo & Joe in Finance

stroza99
7/22/2015

"No pressure Sale, Love them!"

My wife and I picked up a new 2015 Jeep Patriot from them on Monday 7/20. My wife met Chris Marshhauser 1st when she just stopped in and thought his knowledge and no pressure sales approach was something you rarely find in a car dealership. When we both went back together I saw that she was not exaggerating, Chris is a needle in a haystack! In the past, with new cars I have purchased, I had to put up a stone wall to deal with salesmen. Chris was a pleasure and their prices are very reasonable that I didn't have to negotiate very much. With the ease and professionalism of the sales staff, I can only hope for the same goes with their service department. Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep has without a doubt won my business!! Ask for Chris Marchhauser, he will take good care of you!! Tell him Mark & Sandy sent you!

Chris Marchhauser, Joe Tucker (Finance)

Adam G
7/20/2015

"2015 Renegade rare find"

Kudos to the staff at Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep for putting together a GREAT deal on a 2015 Renegade.. The incredible staff, including Chris Marschhauser, Chris Grippo and Joe Tucker, made this happen for our family and will bring a huge smile to our daughter's face. These guys delivered what they promised and we are very grateful !! #billvolzmarsh, #billvolzmarchrocks Thanks guys. Adam and Audrey

Chris Marschhauser, Chris Grippo and Joe Tucker

B Mechanical
7/16/2015

"Thank you"

What a pleasure to deal with the staff at Bill Volz. Erich Moeller not only found the truck I was looking for he went to virginia to get it from another dealer and delivered it the next day!!!!

Erich Moeller,Joe Tucker

Renegade12
7/07/2015

"Efficient "

I recently purchased a Jeep Renegade at Bill Volz. Not only did Tiarra answer all my questions promptly, but she was respectful and courteous! All of my expectations were met! I recommend her highly and Bill Volz dealership! Joe in finance was also helpful and courteous!

Tiarra DiRenno. Joe (Finance)

Vetteguy86
6/22/2015

"............after the price has been forgotten!"

After our week old caravan was totaled we had the opportunity to fine tune our choice of what we wanted in our replacement vehicle. We were quite specific and Bill Volz people searched out exactly what we wanted with great success. We will long be enjoying our Caravan R/T after the price is forgotten.

Tom Katz, Joe Tucker

riznay
6/18/2015

"Top Notch Operation"

We had been searching for about 6 months for a vehicle with challenging credit. Dealerships from south jersey to Albany all treated us like second class citizens and we're reluctant to help. That's when we discovered the friendly dealership...BVW! Not only did they get us approved but negotiated a deal with the bank reducing our intrest rate significantly. No other dealership even came close to their numbers. No pressure, friendly and informative buying process. Tom Katz went above and beyond for my family and we truly appreciate it. BILL VOLZ WESTCHESTER is without a doubt the best.

Mike Verde, Joe Tucker, Chelsea Hobbs, Tom Katz, Bob Casterella