Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Lens777
8/17/2016

"Made very easy with knowledgeable and patient professionals."

When the customer walks in and gets a warm welcome,thats half the battle,true we had known a couple of Sales people beforehand,but when the figures and the deal make sense then you know it's right.

Chris and Brian

RAYMOND Morris
8/01/2016

"Good people, easy process to purchase new vehicle. "

Friendly salesman, smooth process, no problems. Robert Walsh was good at job .all salesman and staff seemed to5know thêre job's and all were friendly and had smiles on thêre face

Robert Walsh

adinota
7/31/2016

"2016 Charger "

From the moment we walked into Bill Volz dealership to the moment we drove away in my 2016 Charger we were treated with respect, friendliness and honesty. John, Joe and Brian helped us fulfill a dream without a hitch and as professionally as one would expect and hope for . They were very attentive to our needs and gave us the best deal they had to offer. I couldn't be happier with my experience and, if you choose to visit them, neither will you. I would give them more stars if it was possible. I love my new car!

John Downey- sales, Joe (?)- Sales Manager, Brian Nugent- Financial

BrooklynBorn
6/25/2016

"Fantastic experience purchasing new SUV!"

My sales rep, Yury Reyes (#yuryrsellcars) saved me the hassle of waiting for a vehicle from the factory by locating the exact SUV I wanted with all the amenities at an out-of-state dealership. She and the team at Bill Volz worked together to put me into a leasing program which fit my budget and saved me almost $5000. This was one of the best experiences I have ever had! I love my new 2016 Dodge Durango R/T!

Yuri Reyes, Brian in the financial office.

CraigHametz
6/16/2016

"Outstanding sales experience without pressured sales!"

I worked with John Downey to purchase a 2016 Jeep Rubicon. He was excellent, informative and enthusiastic throughout the entire process. He helped to compare new versus pre-owned options as well as custom order to determine the best car for me. I would recommend the dealer and John highly without reservation for anyone interested in pursuing a Jeep purchase.

John Downey

EC
4/29/2016

"Jeep buying made very easy"

John Downey made my Jeep Renegade buying experience very easy. He was very professional, and always answered all of my questions. Both John, and Brain the finance manager made the paperwork very quick, and painless. We have purchased a lot of vehicles over the years, but this was by far one of the best experiences we ever had.

John Downey, and Brian Nugent

LARRY
4/22/2016

"Purchase a used car "

John Downey made my experience at this dealership excellent. He and Brian Nugent were professional, knowledgeable and very pleasant. All employees made me feel comfortable.

John downey,Brian Nugent

Marissa M
4/04/2016

"Fantastic Dealer! Outstanding Customer Service!"

Car Buying Made Easy with Chris Marsh & Brian! Chris was professional, fun, fair, with no pressure, to make this my Best experience ever buying a car! Chris clearly demonstrated that they truly appreciate your business & created a very comfortable atmosphere. Brian made sure the paperwork was quick & painless! I'm sure to be a repeat customer! and most certainly will recommend Chris & Bill Volz Westchester.

Chris Marshhauser, Brian Nugent, Mike Verde

Ramfan
3/08/2016

"So easy it is a little scary....but not really."

Love this place. We put lots of miles on our cars, so we keep changing out of them. These guys have given me very fair trade value and have always worked hard to get me what I want. Searching through inventory and making it happen. I got the perfect truck of my dreams and I love it. I have purchased 5 cars in 5 years from them.

Josh Alexander.

Heatherb
3/03/2016

"Easy peasy and fast NOT furious!"

I loathe buying a car. It is something I have never enjoyed. Bill Volz's dealership had been the easiest and most painless experience to date. I literally walked in and out with a jeep that I love and for a competitive price. I never felt bullied or pressured. They listened to me and delivered in under 48 hours. I especially want to thank Chris Marschhauser JR. who was gregarious, knowledgable and also had a great sense of humor. I felt like I was dealing with a friend, not a sales person. I'm one happy customer. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to take the hassle out of car shopping. Thanks again!

Chris Marschhauser & Brian & Joe