Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

BH
9/23/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I purchased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. My experience was one of the best I have had in making a car purchase. Erich is a great salesman and did a terrific job in tracking down a Jeep that met my requirements. The financing part was easy and straightforward; Brian also did an excellent job in setting financing up and completing the paperwork. I have already recommended Volz's to my friends who are looking for new vehicles. I would definitely purchase from this dealer in the future.

Erich Moeller
Brian

Michael C
9/23/2016

"Another Great Experience at Volz"

Yesterday, I picked up my 2017 Grand Cherokee. This was the 3rd vehicle that I have purchased from Volz and each time, I walk out pleased. I couldn't be happier with my experience. I received a great price on the Jeep, a fair trade in and the whole process was seamless. Brian from Finance couldn't have made the purcase any easier. I was especially happy with Josh Alexander #DealsbyJosh. A quintessential professional who treated my whole family with consideration and respect (my wife was so happy with the experience, she bought a Pacifica that same day from Josh). If Josh were to leave Volz, my loyalty would follow him. All in all, I HIGHLY recommend Volz

Josh Alexander

Jazz66
9/22/2016

"Very Happy Jeep Wrangler Owner"

Thanks to all the staff at Bill Volz for getting me the car I wanted. Salesman Brian Cunningham and managers Joe and Mike moved mountains to get me the Jeep I've always wanted. Great service and a good deal.

sammie01
9/22/2016

"Daughter's First New Jeep"

My daughter bought her first new Jeep. Erich was a great no pressure salesman. Brian did a great job with the final paperwork. I will go back when it's my turn to buy a new car!

Erich Moeller
Brian

thisissparta
9/06/2016

"Quick, no-hassle process"

I'm not a person to spend weeks checking out and buying a car. The Volz dealership made the process convenient and satisfying. Online ads lead me to the right car and I negotiated a good price. When I purchased my car they even assisted in both a recall repair before pickup, and a GPS upgrade. A spotless, shiny car awaited me on pickup day, and I rode into the sunset with Bob waving me on my journey in my flashy new machine! Thanks guys, will recommend to friends.

Bob Casterella

2016jeep
9/05/2016

"2016 Jeep Wrangler"

I will go back again .Joe Mike and Brian were very helpful. They got the car a wanted without any hassles. A great car buying experience....Thanks Dave

Lens777
8/17/2016

"Made very easy with knowledgeable and patient professionals."

When the customer walks in and gets a warm welcome,thats half the battle,true we had known a couple of Sales people beforehand,but when the figures and the deal make sense then you know it's right.

Chris and Brian

RAYMOND Morris
8/01/2016

"Good people, easy process to purchase new vehicle. "

Friendly salesman, smooth process, no problems. Robert Walsh was good at job .all salesman and staff seemed to5know thêre job's and all were friendly and had smiles on thêre face

Robert Walsh

adinota
7/31/2016

"2016 Charger "

From the moment we walked into Bill Volz dealership to the moment we drove away in my 2016 Charger we were treated with respect, friendliness and honesty. John, Joe and Brian helped us fulfill a dream without a hitch and as professionally as one would expect and hope for . They were very attentive to our needs and gave us the best deal they had to offer. I couldn't be happier with my experience and, if you choose to visit them, neither will you. I would give them more stars if it was possible. I love my new car!

John Downey- sales, Joe (?)- Sales Manager, Brian Nugent- Financial

BrooklynBorn
6/25/2016

"Fantastic experience purchasing new SUV!"

My sales rep, Yury Reyes (#yuryrsellcars) saved me the hassle of waiting for a vehicle from the factory by locating the exact SUV I wanted with all the amenities at an out-of-state dealership. She and the team at Bill Volz worked together to put me into a leasing program which fit my budget and saved me almost $5000. This was one of the best experiences I have ever had! I love my new 2016 Dodge Durango R/T!

Yuri Reyes, Brian in the financial office.