Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

EC
4/29/2016

"Jeep buying made very easy"

John Downey made my Jeep Renegade buying experience very easy. He was very professional, and always answered all of my questions. Both John, and Brain the finance manager made the paperwork very quick, and painless. We have purchased a lot of vehicles over the years, but this was by far one of the best experiences we ever had.

John Downey, and Brian Nugent

LARRY
4/22/2016

"Purchase a used car "

John Downey made my experience at this dealership excellent. He and Brian Nugent were professional, knowledgeable and very pleasant. All employees made me feel comfortable.

John downey,Brian Nugent

Marissa M
4/04/2016

"Fantastic Dealer! Outstanding Customer Service!"

Car Buying Made Easy with Chris Marsh & Brian! Chris was professional, fun, fair, with no pressure, to make this my Best experience ever buying a car! Chris clearly demonstrated that they truly appreciate your business & created a very comfortable atmosphere. Brian made sure the paperwork was quick & painless! I'm sure to be a repeat customer! and most certainly will recommend Chris & Bill Volz Westchester.

Chris Marshhauser, Brian Nugent, Mike Verde

Ramfan
3/08/2016

"So easy it is a little scary....but not really."

Love this place. We put lots of miles on our cars, so we keep changing out of them. These guys have given me very fair trade value and have always worked hard to get me what I want. Searching through inventory and making it happen. I got the perfect truck of my dreams and I love it. I have purchased 5 cars in 5 years from them.

Josh Alexander.

Heatherb
3/03/2016

"Easy peasy and fast NOT furious!"

I loathe buying a car. It is something I have never enjoyed. Bill Volz's dealership had been the easiest and most painless experience to date. I literally walked in and out with a jeep that I love and for a competitive price. I never felt bullied or pressured. They listened to me and delivered in under 48 hours. I especially want to thank Chris Marschhauser JR. who was gregarious, knowledgable and also had a great sense of humor. I felt like I was dealing with a friend, not a sales person. I'm one happy customer. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to take the hassle out of car shopping. Thanks again!

Chris Marschhauser & Brian & Joe

callmesc
2/29/2016

"I never thought it could be this easy"

I had never purchased a new vehicle and to be honest I was very apprehensive. I approached several dealerships about potential cars of various makes and models; I saw 2 extremes to the spectrum. I was either almost ignored and dismissed or treated like prey, weirdly pounced upon and pressured into making decisions hastily. My dad, knowing what I was looking for, got in touch with Bill Volz Westchester about a Jeep and got an email from Chris in the sales department. He really liked Chris's demeanor and approach and gave me his information. Within one email, I could tell that Chris--as opposed to the individuals from the other dealerships I looked into (which were located everywhere from Long Island to the Capital District and all points in between)--was the only car salesman that treated me like a human being. He wanted to find something that would make me happy, he worked to get me a good deal, and he, knowing I didn't live near the dealership, made sure I had the information I needed before taking the trip down. He was not only fair, he was friendly, he was understanding, and he even came in on his day off to accommodate my schedule. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend someone talk to him about a new car, no matter what they were looking for--that's how confident I am in Chris being honest and looking for the best possible deal. I should also mention that Brian in financing was very straightforward, similarly accommodating, and understanding when it came to figuring out a plan that would work for me financially. I'm thrilled I bought my car from Chris, and I couldn't be happier with how painless and--dare I say it--enjoyable the process actually was.

Chris Marschhauser, Brian Nugent

Queen1967
1/23/2016

"Second Time buying at Bill Volz"

I came in this time after totaling the car I purchased 11 months prior. Went to Curry Hyundai first because I really wanted a Hyundai. But because of my situation they literally blew me off and didn't even return my 2 call after Sitting with a salesmen there. End result is Chris M and Joe Tucker worked very hard for a few days and with numerous lenders and 6 days later I'm driving a 2015 Dodge Dart. I had a bad situation and owed a lot of money still on my first car and my credit is not "the greatest" but I'm driving a brand new car and getting to work etc. Chris M. Sold me the first car also and is a great guy!!!

Chris M. And Joe Tucker

Tarapass24
1/14/2016

"Best experience buying a car ever "

From the second I walked into the Bill Volz dealership, I felt comfortable and confident that I was going to get the best deal possible. Tom was very committed to helping me find exactly what I was looking for keeping my budget in mind. I am so happy that I found this place!! My family has been buying Jeeps for well over a decade, and never have we had just an easy going experience. I am recommending Bill Volz to everyone in the market for a new or used car!

Tom

Trong182
12/18/2015

"Great Experience"

Just bought a vehicle from this dealership and the experience was great. They responded to all my questions and made the process as pain free as possible.

John Downey

Noplac2hyd
12/16/2015

"2 jeep purchase"

A few months ago my wife and I bought vehicles from Bill Volz dealership a Jeep Compass and a Wrangler all I can say is for the first time I had a great experience at a car dealership.. After looking at several places to find the wrangler I wanted I test drove it around 11 and by 6 that same night all the paper work was done (including a trade in) and I was driving it off the lot... My wife picked up her compass a few days later when she had more time.. All in all everything went smooth and had zero hiccups. Our salesman John Downy and the Manager Chris Grippo did a great job and I never once felt pressured into anything... it was me that pushed to have the wrangler ready to go the same day (I have no patience)

John Downy, Chris Grippo