Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

cassieatAW
5/21/2015

"Awesome experience"

I am a young female that was looking for a lease. I never once felt like any individual at Volz was trying to pressure me into a deal or take advantage of my age and knowledge. After a great experience, I would highly recommend Bill Volz's dealership in Cortlandt Manor, NY. Additionally, Tom Katz did a tremendous job helping me find the car I had wanted. The follow up and quick replies made this a rather painless experience.

Joe Tucker, Tom Katz

chef71448
5/07/2015

"BEST finance manager Joe Verde"

I shopped for an auto at almost every dealership in the Westchester County area.. Because of my low credit score I was treated as a second class citizen by all that I contacted. The salesman named Robinson at Pepe cadallic in White Plains NY. even had the nerve to laugh when discussing my credit status with their finance manager. When I walked into Bill Volz Chrysler I sat down with their finance manager Joseph Verde, I explained my situation to him. He actually took the time to listen and tried to help me. Well guess what folks. I drove a brand new Chrysler 200 out of the Bill Volz showroom today. Who's laughing now Mr.Robinson at Pepe Cadallic. I was treated with respect and I would recommend Bill Volz to anyone I come in contact with. Tierra D. My sales lady was awesome and very patient with me throughout the entire process. Thanks to all the great folks at Bill Voltz. Charlie Pisciotta from Shrub Oak NY.

Joe Verde

skier marianne1
5/07/2015

"excellent experience great staff"

.I recommend this dealership. Have been dealing with them for 12 years in the service department, with Dave Storm and only have great things to say. Always accommodating and friendly. Needed another car, went to the Sales Department and got great help from Chris Marchausen.

Chris Marchausen, great Sales Person and not pushy, Joe Tucker, Dave Storms

tsalvati
4/28/2015

"Great experience"

I have been to many car dealerships and this experience was the best. Everyone was so helpful and worked together to make it a pleasurable and seemless experience. Chris, Joesph and Michael are fantastic!

Mike Verde, Joe Verde, Christopher Grippo

jandj2015
4/27/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

We were fortunate to have Shari Roufberg as our sales person. She was knowledgeable, efficient and very pleasant to work with. Although we knew what we wanted going in, she offered many insights into our buying experience and we are very happy with our car.

Mike Verde, Shari Roufberg

Renegade lover
4/20/2015

"Investigation"

I have been anxiously awaiting the new Renegade. Shari Roufberg has been wonderful in getting me the information I want. I'm willing to wait to let her find the exact model / options I want. This has been the best car buying experience I have had in over thirty years. Thank you Shari! You are the BEST!!!!

Shari Roufberg

RAM1500cortlandtguy
4/14/2015

"2015 RAM 1500"

I was looking to roll out of my lease early and into a new truck. I worked with Erich, explained what I wanted to do and what my budget was. We identified a truck available in their lot and he worked on crunching the numbers so they'd work for me. I'm now driving my new truck and love it. Erich was courteous and genuinely worked hard to earn my business. A pleasure to work with.

Erich Moeller

satisfied customer
4/14/2015

"A FUN TIME"

Got the car I wanted for the price i anticipated and all details were taken care of in a thoroughly professional manner. The entire process was enjoyable. The follow up details regarding an extra key and a "training"session to teach us how to set the car for flat towing were excellent.

Erich Moeller

Dominican33
4/09/2015

"Best experience ever!!!"

I gave John Downey the task to find me a Dodge Challenger with a SCATPACK and boy did he deliver!!! The purchase through this dealer is by far my best experience ever. John new exactly what I wanted and the price I wanted to pay. John Downey and Joe tucker from finance made it happen. I definitely recommend this dealer in particular these two guys.

John Downey, Joe Tucker

Cody A.
4/08/2015

"Awesome Experience - Helpful Every Step Of The Way"

Chris M. was a real pleasure to work with. Extremely helpful and responsive throughout the whole process, even before I actually met him in person. Was able to locate any vehicle that I was interested in and was very transparent with regards to finding the right price for me. On the day of delivery, Joe T. and Eric M. did a teriffic job explaining all the paperwork and answering any final questions. It really was a painless experience and I absolutely love the vehicle that I am driving.

Chris Marschhauser, Mike Verde, Joe Tucker, Erich Moeller