Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Renegade lover
4/20/2015

"Investigation"

I have been anxiously awaiting the new Renegade. Shari Roufberg has been wonderful in getting me the information I want. I'm willing to wait to let her find the exact model / options I want. This has been the best car buying experience I have had in over thirty years. Thank you Shari! You are the BEST!!!!

Shari Roufberg

RAM1500cortlandtguy
4/14/2015

"2015 RAM 1500"

I was looking to roll out of my lease early and into a new truck. I worked with Erich, explained what I wanted to do and what my budget was. We identified a truck available in their lot and he worked on crunching the numbers so they'd work for me. I'm now driving my new truck and love it. Erich was courteous and genuinely worked hard to earn my business. A pleasure to work with.

satisfied customer
4/14/2015

"A FUN TIME"

Got the car I wanted for the price i anticipated and all details were taken care of in a thoroughly professional manner. The entire process was enjoyable. The follow up details regarding an extra key and a "training"session to teach us how to set the car for flat towing were excellent.

Dominican33
4/09/2015

"Best experience ever!!!"

I gave John Downey the task to find me a Dodge Challenger with a SCATPACK and boy did he deliver!!! The purchase through this dealer is by far my best experience ever. John new exactly what I wanted and the price I wanted to pay. John Downey and Joe tucker from finance made it happen. I definitely recommend this dealer in particular these two guys.

John Downey, Joe Tucker

Cody A.
4/08/2015

"Awesome Experience - Helpful Every Step Of The Way"

Chris M. was a real pleasure to work with. Extremely helpful and responsive throughout the whole process, even before I actually met him in person. Was able to locate any vehicle that I was interested in and was very transparent with regards to finding the right price for me. On the day of delivery, Joe T. and Eric M. did a teriffic job explaining all the paperwork and answering any final questions. It really was a painless experience and I absolutely love the vehicle that I am driving.

Chris Marschhauser, Mike Verde, Joe Tucker, Erich Moeller

trooper
4/07/2015

"recommendation"

First off I have bought and leased many cars in the past, but I have never had such a great experience like I did dealing with my salesmen Chris Marschhauser at Bill Volz's jeep. He was honest and forthright throughout the whole buying process. I would recommend Chris M. and the dealership to anyone. Ray PS Joe Tucker in finance was a pleasure to deal with as well.

Chris marschhauser, Joe Tucker

scarduzio
4/06/2015

"2015 Jeep Wrangler"

What a pleasure it was to work with Chris at Bill Volz's. Professional, courteous and went above and beyond to ensure the delivery of our new Jeep. Highly recommend this dealership!! Matthew and Jennifer

Chris Marschhauser

richpetrilli@gmail.com
3/17/2015

"Erich Moeller"

Erich was very patient and he followed through on his promises. When I had an issue with my lease return, he took initiative and he worked with lease company to resolve my problem.

CaptRB
2/20/2015

"Top Notch Sales Staff"

Once again I'm compelled to write a review for Bill Volz, a dealership for Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge in my area. Before I get into this, let me say that I've owned more than 10 new cars in just the last 13 years, not to mention helping friends with their car purchases. As something of an enthusiast, I've become adept at weeding out the bad dealerships and sticking with the good ones. No matter how rigorous the management might be, in the final analysis the quality of the dealership is almost entirely about the sales people and the service. Nothing else really matters and nothing can compensate for having a weak sales staff. A few years ago, while looking at trading up to a Grand Cherokee, I wandered into the Bill Volz dealership and met Shari. I admit that I took a somewhat adversarial stance, ready to chip down prices and battle over options. But as I've written in a previous review, Shari had no interest in acting like a sales-shark. Instead she made every attempt to listen to my needs and even suggest other options that were LESS costly. She knew the cars and wasn't afraid to discuss my opinions and impressions on the cars. THIS is how you sell cars! Know your product and listen to the customer with sincere consideration and you'll get the return business. About a year after buying the Grand Cherokee Overland I went back to her for a '14 Wrangler. And just a year after that, and only a few days ago, I gave her a deposit for a Charger SRT 392. So long as the 392 deal goes without any hitches I'll have spent a good bit of cash with them, but Shari is the reason why I shop at Bill Volz. I don't even bother with other dealers now, at least not for Jeep or Dodge. I've also dealt with Joe to handle finance options, yet another solid person who knows the products and talks straight. Believe me, these are not common qualities in this business and that's why I'm bringing my best friend in for a new Van in a week or so. So perhaps you're reading this and wondering how good the "dealership" really is. All I can say is that any dealership is only as good as the staff. When you walk through those doors all that matters is the person you speak to and how well you're treated. Fancy websites, giveaways, social media and all the rest mean less than zero if you can't make that first handshake and impression count. If only all dealerships could learn this! So the bottom line? This is a solid dealership, and while I like to compliment Shari, she's always quick to insist that there are other great people working with her. I have no reason to doubt that this is true. After I get the SRT 392 I'll post a followup.

Shari Roufberg

Brian D.
2/02/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I bought my 2013 Chrysler 300s at this dealership. I was met with exceptional service the minute I walked through the door. It took a few visits to make my final decision, and working with Erich Moeller made closing this deal simple and straightforward. He was honest throughout the entire process, and was not pushy about the sale. His follow up calls were convenient and at appropriate times. Joe Tucker also did a great job of walking me through the final paperwork. I would recommend Erich, Joe and the entire team at Bill Volz, especially if you are in the market for a slightly used model. The prices are fair and you will be treated very well. I am now looking forward to servicing my car here, and to many years of enjoyment and comfort on the road. Thank you team Volz!

Joe Tucker, Erich Moeller