Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Cortlandt Manor, New York 10567
Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

Queen1967
1/23/2016

"Second Time buying at Bill Volz"

I came in this time after totaling the car I purchased 11 months prior. Went to Curry Hyundai first because I really wanted a Hyundai. But because of my situation they literally blew me off and didn't even return my 2 call after Sitting with a salesmen there. End result is Chris M and Joe Tucker worked very hard for a few days and with numerous lenders and 6 days later I'm driving a 2015 Dodge Dart. I had a bad situation and owed a lot of money still on my first car and my credit is not "the greatest" but I'm driving a brand new car and getting to work etc. Chris M. Sold me the first car also and is a great guy!!!

Chris M. And Joe Tucker

Tarapass24
1/14/2016

"Best experience buying a car ever "

From the second I walked into the Bill Volz dealership, I felt comfortable and confident that I was going to get the best deal possible. Tom was very committed to helping me find exactly what I was looking for keeping my budget in mind. I am so happy that I found this place!! My family has been buying Jeeps for well over a decade, and never have we had just an easy going experience. I am recommending Bill Volz to everyone in the market for a new or used car!

Tom

Trong182
12/18/2015

"Great Experience"

Just bought a vehicle from this dealership and the experience was great. They responded to all my questions and made the process as pain free as possible.

John Downey

Noplac2hyd
12/16/2015

"2 jeep purchase"

A few months ago my wife and I bought vehicles from Bill Volz dealership a Jeep Compass and a Wrangler all I can say is for the first time I had a great experience at a car dealership.. After looking at several places to find the wrangler I wanted I test drove it around 11 and by 6 that same night all the paper work was done (including a trade in) and I was driving it off the lot... My wife picked up her compass a few days later when she had more time.. All in all everything went smooth and had zero hiccups. Our salesman John Downy and the Manager Chris Grippo did a great job and I never once felt pressured into anything... it was me that pushed to have the wrangler ready to go the same day (I have no patience)

John Downy, Chris Grippo

Dcardone
12/14/2015

"Great Experience purchasing from Bill Volz Jeep"

Went in on a Thursday with a few vehicles in mind. Spoke to Tom and he was able to work with Chris and Joe to work out a deal that made sense for me. No hesitation from Tom in showing me any vehicle I had asked to see. Was quick and painless. The sales manager Chris and the finance manager Joe all helped to structure a deal that enabled me to pick up my 2016 Wrangler the next morning. I appreciate all of the staff and could have not had a better experience. Thanks again!

Tom, Chris, Joe

Jlogel
12/06/2015

"Excellent and Professional"

I was upside down on my current 2012 durango mileage and the dealership I had leased it from originally was not being much help. A friend recommended Bill Volz, I spoke with Chris Marschauser and he worked to get me out of my lease and into a new 2015 Durango while my monthly payment only went up slightly, I would highly recommend Chris and Bill Volz to anyone looking for a Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler. Jeff Logel

Chris Marschauser

Experienced ammature
12/05/2015

"Honest and efficient "

Leased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Straight talk, no tricks or gimmicks, what they said, they did. In the end, just what we agreed to. Not my first car from this dealership. They have taken good care of me. They make clear their concern for their conduct an reputation.

Joeseph Tucker, Mike Verde, Dave Storm, Brian Cunningham -- and unnamed others who answered questions, provided information, instruction, etc.

christine baisley
11/03/2015

"Extremely pleasant to deal with"

I went on Saturday to purchase a vehicle, not sure what exactly I wanted but needed a car. Tiarra DiRenno was our Sales Consultant. She was extremely helpful in picking out my new Dodge SUV after test driving several other vehicles. After finalizing the numbers we met with Joe Tucker. He was very friendly and amazed how he works off of two screen to get you the best financial deal. Great experience and would definitely go back there in the future.

Tiarra DiRenno and Joe Tucker

kit123
11/02/2015

"Repeat Volz customer!"

I have bought many cars in my life, but this recent purchase of a 2015 Jeep Patriot was the most pleasant! Tom Katz is a pleasant but serious and sincere man who was eager for me to take advantage of the 0% financing on the last 2015 Patriot on the lot. I was eager for that too! Everything went smoothly and two days later, after signing the financials with Joe Tucker, who had sold me my previous car, I drove off in my longtime dream car! Very happy!

Tom Katz, Joe Tucker

cjporteous
10/31/2015

"2016 Ram 1500 lease"

We came to Bill Volz's Dodge because of the terrible follow up from the dealership we currently purchased a 2012 Ram 1500 lease with. With too many trips to the dealer, no straight answers and no solid information in writing we decided to leave and try out Bill Volz's Dodge for a solution. With very low expectations at first because of the current treatment we received from the other dealer we were soon finding ourselves presented with quick solid answers, multiple choices for our specific needs and finally the best option which turned out to be a new 2016 Ram 1500 lease deal that suited all our needs including budget within 3 days of the initial call. Call it luck or chance but all we know is that we went from confusion and disappointment to pure joy and satisfaction with the entire process Bill Volz's Dodge presented us with. The entire team helped to make this a very smooth lease transition and in the end exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend buying or leasing a vehicle from Bill Volz's Dodge.

Brian Cunningham