Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Peekskill, NY, also serving White Plains, NY and Croton, NY is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM parts and accessories

About Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

"Always Positive Car Buying Experience At Bill Volz"

My wife and I recently purchased a second car (Jeep Patriot) from Bill Volz. The process was painless and the service was top notch. Chris Grippo is an excellent sales associate. He is very knowledgable and will help you find exactly want you want/need. He is also easily approachable. Joe Verde in finance is also a pleasure to deal with. I can't say enough good things about them and Bill Volz. I will continue looking to them first for future car needs.

"Always a 5-star experience at Bill Volz Westchester"

For many years we have gotten all of our cars at Bill Volz. We've leased from this dealership 7 times. We have no reason to search elsewhere. Bob Casterella is a top-notch salesman. He is very personable, professional, knowledgeable, always gets us exactly the car we want at a fair and competitive price, and we never feel pressured. I've sent friends and family here, and they too have had an excellent experience. Joe in Finance makes the process a breeze. I picked up a Jeep recently and Joe had everything organized and ready when I arrived, he explained each part of the process thoroughly and had me out of his office and into my new car in no time, We also bring our cars to Volz for service. Dave, Joe and Chelsea are the best. It's very easy to make appointments, and the night drop off is a very convenient service they offer for those of us who work long hours. They are also very professional and accommodating and get high marks for keeping in touch and following up. The service staff is quick, efficient and very neat. I highly recommend this dealership. We'll be back, I'm sure. Phyllis G., Somers NY

"Fantastic !!!"

Shari is the best. When the Durango I wanted became unavailable she took the extra step to locate another one that met my criteria and made sure that it was delivered on the original day it was promised. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends looking for a cars.

"Super Friendly & knowledgeable staff!!!"

My wife and I are currently in the process of leasing our second vehicle from Steve at Bill Volz and I could not be happier with the level of professionalism and expertise he has shown us. They also service another car for me that I did not purchase from Bill Volz and I am treated like royalty by Joe and Dave in the service department. Truth is, I will NEVER buy or lease from anyone else and when my car needs something, they will be my first call.

"The best..."

This will have been my second vehicle purchased from these folks. Both occasions have been nothing short of first class. Steve Cristantiello went out of his way to help me with the second purchase, even meeting me at one of Bill Volz' other shops for me to perform a test drive. Chris Grippo met me for the final signing, and I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. A professional experience all around. Pricing was more than fair. Steve has earned me as a loyal customer, and I will be seeing him for my future vehicle purchases. Highly recommended!

"This dealership and service is the best around "

My neighbor recommended me this dealership which is right down the road and I was not disappointed. Steve is not only extremely friendly he really does know his stuff. I had a budget in mind and steve figured out what I wanted and helped me along the way to buy my very first car. I cannot thank him enough and would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a Chrysler dodge or jeep.

"Great dealership!"

In the past 2 years my family has purchased 3 cars from this dealer. Bob Casterella is a great guy to work with, as well as the dealership's GM, Mike. Salesmen are extremely friendly and will take as much time as needed to help you out. Service is great too! Joe Verde (service manager) is another great guy and will help you out as best he can with any problems! Overall 5 of 5, dealerships don't get any better than this one!

"Simply the best"

These guys are the best, that is why we don't mind the drive to get there. If we even think there is a problem we know Joe Verde can solve it. As long as we know there is a Verde we know we get a fair and reasonable verdict.

"Hands down the best dealer around."

Steve helped me through the entire process of finding the exact truck I wanted even though I changed my mind several times. I had the utmost confidence that not only was I getting the truck I wanted but I was getting it at an unbeatable deal. They have certainly earned my business for life.

"Great Experience"

Went in looking for a used pick up. After crunching #'s with Eric and letting him know what I had to spend we surprisingly were able to leave with brand new ram 1500. Joe the finance guy got me a great rate and helped a smooth process become even smoother. Always dread the dance in buying a car/truck. Thanks guys for making the car buying process easy.

Reviews of Joe Verde