Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Call
Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Peekskill, NY, also serving White Plains, NY and Croton, NY is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep offers a full line of service areas including: New Automobile Sales Pre-owned automobile Sales Auto Loans and Financing Certified service department Full selection of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM parts and accessories

About Bill Volz's Westchester Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Kchech
12/02/2014

"Great dealership"

I went to another jeep dealership and had an okay experience. Decided to try this dealership and it was closer to where I live and it was a great experience from the moment I walked in. Erich was a pleasure to deal with. He was extremely knowledgeable, accomidating and extremely helpful through the whole process. I would definitely recommend Erich and this dealership to anyone who was interested in any of these vehicles. I love my new jeep!

RosemaryNieves
11/14/2014

"honest and above board"

The staff at the service center were all polite, honest and courteous. I had an incident with my jeep patriot. Joe, the service manager was hands on and took control of tbe situation promptly and efficiently. All were so respectful and thoroughly honest. Though I was not pleased the situation occurred the manner in which all was done to remedy the situation made the experience painless. My car is better for having been serviced by them.even after this incident I would thoroughly recommend this service department and dealer. Bottom line is It is most difficult to find a business these days that meets such high professional and ethical standards but this staff does. thank you ALL

Drooms
11/11/2014

"Top Notch Professionalism"

Erich exemplifies professionalism and customer service. His expertise is unprecedented, which made the experience absolutely pleasurable. Joe, the Finance Manager, review of the documents at pick up was thorough and well organized. I highly recommend this dealership. - DR, Nov. 2014

timon prosper
11/03/2014

"First and last stop- proud Cherokee owner"

after researching dealerships online i went with Bill Voltz. They were great! treated me like family and didn't pressure me like other dealerships. They offered the test drives with no problem. I Already knew which car i wanted going in but there were many options which they were also helpful in helping me narrow down. They gave the best price around for what i needed and i would definitely buy again and recommend. My Sales Rep Was Chris M. very cool guy, ask for him when you go in.

Chris Marschhauser

Fdfiumara
10/26/2014

"Always Positive Car Buying Experience At Bill Volz"

My wife and I recently purchased a second car (Jeep Patriot) from Bill Volz. The process was painless and the service was top notch. Chris Grippo is an excellent sales associate. He is very knowledgable and will help you find exactly want you want/need. He is also easily approachable. Joe Verde in finance is also a pleasure to deal with. I can't say enough good things about them and Bill Volz. I will continue looking to them first for future car needs.

phyllisgreenspan
10/23/2014

"Always a 5-star experience at Bill Volz Westchester"

For many years we have gotten all of our cars at Bill Volz. We've leased from this dealership 7 times. We have no reason to search elsewhere. Bob Casterella is a top-notch salesman. He is very personable, professional, knowledgeable, always gets us exactly the car we want at a fair and competitive price, and we never feel pressured. I've sent friends and family here, and they too have had an excellent experience. Joe in Finance makes the process a breeze. I picked up a Jeep recently and Joe had everything organized and ready when I arrived, he explained each part of the process thoroughly and had me out of his office and into my new car in no time, We also bring our cars to Volz for service. Dave, Joe and Chelsea are the best. It's very easy to make appointments, and the night drop off is a very convenient service they offer for those of us who work long hours. They are also very professional and accommodating and get high marks for keeping in touch and following up. The service staff is quick, efficient and very neat. I highly recommend this dealership. We'll be back, I'm sure. Phyllis G., Somers NY

chriszz1
9/29/2014

"Fantastic !!!"

Shari is the best. When the Durango I wanted became unavailable she took the extra step to locate another one that met my criteria and made sure that it was delivered on the original day it was promised. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends looking for a cars.

Hellcats-next
9/25/2014

"Super Friendly & knowledgeable staff!!!"

My wife and I are currently in the process of leasing our second vehicle from Steve at Bill Volz and I could not be happier with the level of professionalism and expertise he has shown us. They also service another car for me that I did not purchase from Bill Volz and I am treated like royalty by Joe and Dave in the service department. Truth is, I will NEVER buy or lease from anyone else and when my car needs something, they will be my first call.

Bikerpunk2
9/10/2014

"The best..."

This will have been my second vehicle purchased from these folks. Both occasions have been nothing short of first class. Steve Cristantiello went out of his way to help me with the second purchase, even meeting me at one of Bill Volz' other shops for me to perform a test drive. Chris Grippo met me for the final signing, and I was in and out in less than 15 minutes. A professional experience all around. Pricing was more than fair. Steve has earned me as a loyal customer, and I will be seeing him for my future vehicle purchases. Highly recommended!

Tbconstantino
8/25/2014

"This dealership and service is the best around "

My neighbor recommended me this dealership which is right down the road and I was not disappointed. Steve is not only extremely friendly he really does know his stuff. I had a budget in mind and steve figured out what I wanted and helped me along the way to buy my very first car. I cannot thank him enough and would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a Chrysler dodge or jeep.

Reviews of Joe Verde