Billy Howell Ford Lincoln

1805 Atlanta Highway,
Cumming, Georgia 30040
Billy Howell Ford Lincoln Info
About Billy Howell Ford Lincoln

Thank you for visiting dealerrater. We encourage all of our customers to leave their feedback. At Billy Howell Ford we are committed to providing the best customer experience anywhere. Should you have any comments our questions you would like addressed by me personally, please contact me. Bill Howell 678-600-8060

About Billy Howell Ford Lincoln

Suzanne N.
8/24/2016

"Billy Howell Service Center Evaluation"

All of my concerns were addressed in a professional and friendly manner. The service person I dealt with was absolutely wonderful (Jeff). I would recommend him and this service center anytime. Since this was my first visit to this service center, I was nervous but now I am, and will be in the future, a confident client. Jeff was wonderful in keeping me informed and was able to answer all my questions and concerns. The cost was high but I do feel as though I got professional service. I did have multiple services and repairs done on my vehicle, which is why I ended up spending almost $2000, but my car is back in shape and running good again.

Jeff

tjtbrown2
8/23/2016

"Great Experience"

I have never purchased or financed a vehicle through a dealership before and they made it so easy and answered all of my questions. Randy has continued to follow up with me to inquire whether I liked the vehicle and if I had any questions. Even after your purchase, Randy is still my contact for service on my vehicle and always will be. He truly strives for his customers to be happy. I am extremely impressed with their team there and CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH. Ask for Randy for Sure; You will not regret it.

Queen1411
8/20/2016

"Simply the BEST experience "

I have purchased many vehicles over the years in my life. But all the people at Billy Howell Ford Lincoln go out of their way to make you feel welcome and part of their family. They take their time to explain every little detail, they're not pushy, no fake sales tactics, I have at least four people offer me waters every five minutes . All the managers there were very helpful in this process also. I will do everything in my power to tell All my friends ,neighbors and coworkers where they should purchase their vehicles if they want the best experience. Simply the best

mjltruckguy
8/10/2016

"Coming back for the 4th time!"

Bruce made it easy to pick our newest Billy Howell Ford vehicle! The buying process was smooth and we can't wait to pick up our new truck. We have enjoyed our vehicles, the service department and even the collision department when someone else tapped the bumper. Always easy, always friendly and a great place to find your new car or truck.

Chris B.
8/06/2016

"Best dealership experience ever!"

I really appreciated that Randy, my salesman, listened to what I was looking for and showed me vehicles matching exactly what I wanted. At no time during my visit did I feel pressured into anything, and very much enjoyed my experience with Billy Howell Ford.

Kathy
7/27/2016

"Very dissappointed"

We have been Ford F-150 owners for over 20 years. Twice we came to Billy Howell to look at the 2016 models. Twice we were approached by Jim Mee. This past Sunday, we were very serious about purchasing a new truck. Wanting to see just how important we may or may not be to Mr. Mee. He goes to "someone" and gets a quote for the specific truck of interest. We knew the price could be better as we had been to 2 other dealerships, but wanted to purchase locally (in Cumming). When we said thanks, but no thanks and readied ourselves to walk away - Mr. Mee took it upon himself to yell at my husband to "SIT DOWN" - "How much of a mark up do you think we have here"? And I quote Mr Mee when he said "Since you know everything - TELL ME" in a very demeaning and loud voice. Needless to say - we left without a new truck. The next day we went to another county and purchased a BETTER truck (more options) for less than Billy Howell's quoted price. So - I guess they did us a favor. We will never go back to Billy Howell Ford.

Eastaboga27
7/09/2016

"No help leads to disappointment."

I visited them today (7/9/16) to begin my car search. I was interested in a 2017 Fusion Titanium. After looking at what was on the lot, I went inside the showroom to look inside a Fusion and begin discussions with a salesperson. There were no Fusion's in the showroom (multiple Mustangs though). There was no receptionist to greet me. There were a few salespeople working with customers in various cubicles. No one came to assist me. I thought I'd hang out a little and looked at the various displays in the showroom. Still nobody came. After a while, I went back on the lot hoping that someone would come assist me. Nobody. I finally left since I couldn't get anybody to help. I actually looked at these reviews prior to going to BH. My home splits the distance between this Ford dealership and another but I've never been to BH. It took me longer than expected to get to the dealership due to construction on NB 400, so getting no help when I got there was even more disappointing. Like I said, this was my first dealership to visit in my new search for a new car. I'll have to really think twice about going back. Very disappointing. At least I can say that I wasn't pressured by the salesperson.

Nobody

July 13, 2016

"I can't tell you how sorry I am for your experience. There is absolutely NO excuse for this. I will be glad to have a salesman meet you at your house with any car that you would like to look at. We pride ourselves on customer service and I apologize for letting you down. I am currently out of town, but feel free to contact me on my cell phone at ***-***-****. My email address is bhowell@howellford.com. Bill Howell Dealer "

Dan & Sharon M.
6/30/2016

"Second Time Around Just As Good As The First!"

Randy Mankovitch & Dan Hayward are just wonderful people to work with! They made our buying experience simple, quick and effortless. Friends suggested we go see Randy when we were shopping for a Ford Explorer Sport a month or so ago. We did and all I can say is "totally professional"! We were happy to go back last Saturday and close a deal on a Ford F-150 Pickup as well. These guys are just great to work with and keep it so simple! I would recommend Randy & Dan to anybody, anytime, anywhere.

Dan Hayward

nikschabert
6/29/2016

"awesome! Fantastic! first time I enjoyed buying a car! "

Randy Mankovitch helped me through the process easily. I felt like he got me what I wanted at the best possible price! love my car!

Richard

June 30, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident they made the right decision. I'm happy to hear about your positive experience with Randy. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Best Regards, Brenda Howell | bhowelllaye@howellford.com

Fordfamily
6/28/2016

"First class group"

My wife and i arrived late to speak with randy about insentaves after seeing an email from michael the sales manager. He worked through several senerios for us and we alked out of there an hour after closing time with out 6th and 7th car purchased from billy howel ford. What a first class team, never a pressure sale, truly work hard to make things work within your budget. Bill howel even took the tome to Pop in and thank us for our buisness

June 30, 2016

Billy Howell Ford Lincoln thanks you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and they will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We are very appreciative of your Five-Star Review and recommendation! We thank you for continually trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again! Best Regards, Brenda Howell | bhowelllaye@howellford.com

Reviews of Randy Mankovitch