Billy Howell Ford Lincoln

Dudley Bentle

Tom McKnight, Sales Manager, Billy Howell Ford Lincoln

Tom McKnight

January 18, 2017

"Awesome Awesome Awesome Experience - Doug Bollinger ROCKED!"

- JohnRez

I have been waiting patiently for the new 2017 Ford Raptor for the last 2 years. I have searched dealers in FL, GA, NC, SC, and TN inquiring about purchasing the New Raptor. Most Reps would start the conversation with "Well you know you it will be 20K over MSRP - No Negotiation and there is a waiting list." About 3 weeks ago I brought one of my FORDS in for Service and had just about given up on the Raptor until I ran into Doug Bollinger, his first response was lets go directly to the owner to see what we can work out. We were able to quickly work out a fare deal and I had my new Raptor in about 2 Weeks. Doug made the entire process simple and easy and continued to send me updates on its arrival. When the Raptor arrived Doug then spent a great deal of time with me to ensure I understood as much about the Raptor as possible! His knowledge of FORD was incredible! A Great Experience on all fronts!

January 13, 2017

"Randy Mankovitch"

- Mustang lover

One prior experience in service at Billy Howell convinced me mom and pop service is still alive and well. Randy took his time explaining the new Mustang GT to me. The only high pressure was my adrenaline rush upon delivery. I would highly recommend Billy Howell Ford and especially Randy Mankovitch. Sincerely, Bob Bishop 34 year veteran of car wars

January 12, 2017

"New F150"

- Megan Edel

We love our new truck & Brenda made this process so easy! She is the best!! Brenda is so friendly, helpful and really makes a usually tedious process pleasant!

Used 2014 Ram 1500, $24766