Billy Howell Ford Lincoln

Brenda McClain

Tom McKnight, Sales Manager, Billy Howell Ford Lincoln

Tom McKnight

November 30, 2016

"Straight Talk - Respect for the customer"

- Randy Collins

I was in the market to replace my 2011 F150 with a new one. I purchased my last F150 from Gwinnett Place Ford and have had it serviced their for the last five years. This last year of service at that dealership made me realize that I will never deal with them again. They are incompetent and dishonest. The charged me $1,200 to fix a problem in my axle that turned out to be a problem with the computer related to a recall. They never refunded the money or even fixed the recall issue. Will never deal with them again. I have now purchased two cars from Billy Howell Ford. A used car for my son and this new F150 Lariat. The used car sales rep was great. The new truck sales representative Dennis treated me with respect and was honest about some of the ugly truths of the car business (which i already knew but it was nice to have someone treat me with respect and dignity). While they didn't have the exact truck I wanted on the lot, I was more interested in buying something from them than getting exactly the truck I was looking for. They worked with me on pricing and we made a deal. I was in and out in a couple hours. I highly recommend Billy Howell Ford. They treat their clients with dignity and respect. Kudos!

November 29, 2016

"Outstanding Dealership "

- Deborah Nix

We felt that we received a good deal on our Ford Fusion. Everyone at the dealership made sure we were taken care of. Our salesman, Randy Malkovich was easy to work with and very honest. I would definitely refer friends and family to Billy Howell.

November 02, 2016

"Respect"

- tadpole1

My wife and I were treated with respect and there was no pressure whatever in purchasing a new F150. This is the second automobile we have bought from your dealership and your salesperson, Brenda McClain, who is a fine sales person.

2016 Ford Explorer