Bismarck Motor Company

Gateway Automotive

Ron
4/29/2015

"I'm satisfied."

I researched on line and Consumer Reports, NADA and KBB before buying. I knew what I wanted, and price. Rob and Travis treated me well.

Rob Nagle and Travis Rieger

ishant44
4/29/2015

"A happy customer I"

I contacted Dave Atkinson via the Internet we took a test drive and then I purchased the 2012 vw passat tdi Dave was stellar to work with and without any problems Helped me to purchase the car

Dave Atkinson

Very Happy
4/28/2015

"Very Happy!"

I was shopping around for a new vehicle & after test driving a Honda CRV I was very pleased. I found Bismarck Motor to be a Very Friendly place. Thank You Kevin for your Friendly Help & Great Deal in my purchase. Thank you to Jake S. Also to the staff assisting in all the extra accessories installed!! I Highly Recommend Bismarck Motor Co.

Kevin Senger, Jake S. Accessories Dept

realperson
4/27/2015

"OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE/SERVICE"

I knew the car I wanted before I walked in the door. The Surprise was how quickly Tim was able to locate the color I wanted, and the Amazement was the amount of time he spent going over all the features! I felt like a VIP!. Thank you Tim!

Tim Nelson, Eric Stenson

Rick
4/21/2015

"Very inpressed, "

I knew the make and model of what I wanted and Tom was the gentleman I was lucky enough to visit with. I have worked in Quality and Assurance a lot of my life so some of my questions were different than other customers. Tom either knew the answers or was honest and asked somebody in my presence. Thanks Tom, I got 2015 Santa Fe , and Tom has helped in the learning of the layout and command system.

Mitch

hbudeau
4/21/2015

"Great Buying Experience!!"

Thank you Bismarck Motor Company for the great buying experience when I traded in my Honda CRV to buy my new Honda Pilot. Tim Nelson and Lance Meyer made the experience easy and efficient. If anyone is need of a good new or used car, I would recommend Tim, Lance and the Bismarck Motor Company.

Tim Nelson and Lance Meyer

Eldon K
4/20/2015

"Puchase of Nissan Altima from salesman GEORGE ANDERSON"

I test drove Ford Fusion, Mazda 6, Chrysler200, Volkswagen Passat & Nissan Altima. Two factors influenced my final decision: 1. The Nissan Altima style, features, outstanding ride & comfort. 2. George Anderson is an OUTSTANDING salesman. He was very patient and pleasant as I worked through vehicle comparisons, and answered many questions by phone and in person. He worked very hard to get me a trade price I was happy with, then personally prepared the car for delivery and spent a great amount of time showing all the features of the car - including integrating my cell into the car. George was a very significant factor in my final decision. THANK YOU GEORGE!!

George Anderson, Wayne in service, finance office

Jim & Shirley
4/20/2015

"Quite Happy"

Recently purchased a new Honda Accord from Bismarck Motor Company. Our salesman was great to work with through out the whole process. Explained everything to us as far as all the options that the car had. THANKS KEVIN. Service was great, had a remote car starter installed, got in right away & picked up the car way before they said that it would be ready. Thanks Jake S. Everyone is so friendly !!!!!

Kevin Senger, Jake Schneider

cfaken
4/17/2015

"Short and Sweet"

Went into Bismarck Motor Company knowing what I was looking for. Tim Nelson met me at the door, understood lthe type of buyer he was dealing with and handled the entire purchase experience in a very professional manner. He and Lance Meyer repeatedly stressed their willingness to help make my purchase experience as good as possible. Very pleased.

Tim Nelson, Lance Meyer

mxab235
4/10/2015

"Quite happy!"

We had a very pleasant and easy time purchasing a brand new Nissan Sentra. Both Dave and Lance were extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in this very important purchase. I highly recommend Bismarck Motor Company if you're looking for a good deal on a great vehicle.

Dave Atkinson, Lance Meyer