Bismarck Motor Company

Gateway Automotive

TC22
5/17/2016

"Got it right"

We have had issues with past vehicles and a lot of problems trying to fix them. We now have a vehicle that we are certain will not present any of the issues we have dealt with. Tom Briese and the crew at Bismarck Motor Co. have went above and beyond to get our issues resolved and get us into a vehicle that we hope to drive for many years.

Tom Briese

evanr11
5/16/2016

"Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Quick"

Bill helped me through the whole process, by the time I was driving off the lot it felt like I knew my car like I've had it for years. The whole experience was easy. A place I would definitely shop at again.

Bill Bianco

britns1994
5/12/2016

"Amazing Experience"

My experience at Hyundai was amazing. Everyone was really nice and patient when there were problems dealing with my job and credit company. They made us feel comfortable and as if we've known each other for awhile. They answered all of our questions and made sure we understood everything before we signed.

Bill

tslanghus
5/07/2016

"Great"

Great experience I would highly recommend buying a car from them to any of my friends kyle was awesome to work with he helped me out a ton

Kyle

Matt25alt
5/07/2016

"Returning and getting a new truck "

At first I had bought a used truck from them, had it for about 3 weeks and during that time it was in the shop multiple times. I contacted the dealership and they worked with my concerns I had and offered full trade in for what I paid to get a new truck. Great service and was never pressured into getting something I didn't want.

George Anderson

vern_herman2003
5/03/2016

"Leased Sonata"

Very nice car and very professional sales staff and finance department. Will definitely return for our next purchase. The 2016 Sonata had very nice improvements over the 2013 we had previously leased.

Cory Jesser and Greg Brown

Satisfied Customers
5/02/2016

"Excellent purchasing experience"

Bismarck Motor Company's Baldr Coe is an excellent sales person; very knowledgeable, no pressure. It kept us coming back many times. He showed us and let us drive a lot of vehicles until we settled on a Honda Pilot. We LOVE it!! Baldr also spent quite a bit of time with each of us making sure we knew how to set things up. It was awesome service!! Eric Stenson and Baldr were very thorough in explaining everything.

Baldr Coe, Eric Stenson... both were excellent

Darwin and Michele Bring
4/06/2016

"Professional Sales Staff"

We have enjoyed our experiences when dealing with Bismarck Motor Company. Over the past several years we have dealt almost exclusively with Kevin Senger on our purchases. Kevin has been very professional and knowledgable about the different options that have aided us in our decision making. We developed a great trust with Kevin because of how much passion he has shown us in his relentless pursuit of meeting our needs.

Kevin Senger and Eric

Mike Roller
4/06/2016

"Awesome Experience"

Went to Kupper on Friday night they offered me with the trade offer so Saturday morning called Bismarck Motor Company the north store they gave me a quote over the phone so I wouldn't waste gas again going from Dickinson to Bismarck again I bought from them. A+++ service I would buy from them again and not Kupper they kept bragging on a $700 grille guard on the truck I was looking at which I didn't care about. Thank you to the crew at the north store.

Mark Steckler, Ryan

heather88
4/04/2016

"My recent purchase."

Tom Briese was very helpful and personal when I decided to trade my car and lease a new vehicle. He went over and explained everything to me. I drove off the lot very happy and knowledgable about my new car.

Tom Briese