Bismarck Motor Company

Bismarck Motor Company Info

Yene
12/07/2014

"Excellent service. Yene"

Dave is a knowledgeable man, helped me seal the deal. Best price, in and out within three hours with a brand new Honda accord LX. They are good.

Dave

isis.leite2
12/02/2014

"Totally hassle-free"

I decided I needed a new car and I wanted a Honda. So I started getting psychologically ready for the hassle and time consuming search. I dropped by Bismarck Motor Company and never imagined my experience would be the most pleasant hassle-free I'd ever have. I was so glad I had chosen this place as my first place to start searching. Rob Nagle was my salesperson and I should say he was the best! Got a test drive and it didn't take me long to go ahead and apply for the loan. I will definitely be going back there whenever I decide I need a new car or any other service!

Rob Nagle

Kburbach
11/29/2014

"Great service! "

These guys did a great job at servicing my Honda! I was having troubles the day before Thanksgiving and no place would even look at my Honda because they didn't have the advanced technology that Bismarck Motor Company has for Hondas. Although they were crazy busy the day after Thanksgiving, they found a way to get me in and still performed excellent work in a short amount of time! I won't bring my Honda anywhere else from now on! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Service Department

rfix11
11/27/2014

"I love my Honda Fit."

This is the 4th Honda we purchased from Bismarck Motor Company and we will be back when looking for our next one. Thanks Kevin Senger for the great purchasing experience.

Kevin Senger

kristi.marquettesimenson
11/25/2014

"Excellent place to buy a car!"

George Anderson and a guy named Brandon helped us make a deal on a newer Honda Pilot. I felt the price was very fair, and they gave us what we wanted on our trade. The process went very quickly and easily. The whole staff is very helpful and friendly. We have done business with many other dealerships and this was one of our best experiences. Thank you!

George Anderson

HondaMike
11/24/2014

"Great Experience!"

Recently my wife and I were faced with an unexpected need for a new or at least different vehicle. Our old and well used Honda Odyssey needed an expensive repair. We decided to contact Bismarck Motor Company about exploring our options. We met with a wonderful Sales Consultant named Tim Nelson. Tim listened to our needs and concerns and helped us explore buying new ,used, or leasing. We settled on a leased new Odyssey. Tim was just great at explaining the pros and cons of a lease, found the vehicle at another dealer,had it ready for us two days later. We couldn't expect a better experience than what we had at Bismarck Motor Co. Tim brought the pieces together and we walked out with a new van and smiles. Thanks Tim!

Tim Nelson

Danielle Irwin
11/22/2014

"Happy Customer "

I could not be happier with the purchase of my new Honda Civic. Britta was wonderful to work with. She had so much patience as I am not in Bismarck. She made everything go smooth. Thanks Again!!!

Britta

Brian Crawford
11/21/2014

"Excellet"

Dave Atkinson went out of his way to find us a Honda CR-V. After the sale the excellent service continued by making arrangements so not to inconvenience us, in getting the car starter installed. We appreciated his professionalism, knowledge of the vehicle and would recommend him to all of our friends.

Dave Atkinson

marshall.smith.372
11/21/2014

"great experience"

Got a call from Nissan while doing an online inquiry for a new Frontier. The lady connected me with sales rep. Rob Nagle who helped me thru the process. It was a great, relaxing, no pressure experience. Overall, it was one of the easiest vehicle transactions that I've ever had. Rob was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and presented the facts about leasing with no pressure. I would recommend him to anyone.

rob nagle

katielynn1992
11/20/2014

"Friendliness is key!"

I've just purchased my 2014 Honda CRV with Travis Rieger. He was very friendly and very thorough with letting me know exactly what there was and exactly what I was looking for. I definitly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Travis Rieger