Bismarck Motor Company

Gateway Automotive

cassie1@bis.midco.net
7/31/2016

"Excellant"

We bought a Honda Fit and were very satisfied with the service. We had a very knowledgeable sales person, Gregory Brown, who didn't pressure us in the least. Everyone that we met in the process of buying the car was friendly and helpful.

There was a lady that helped us until Greg arrived and a Mr. Breise who helped out, too. Both were very helpful.

Courtney06
7/29/2016

"Good Customer Service"

Great customer service at Bismarck Motor Company. I was very particular about what I was looking for in purchasing my Honda Civic. George Anderson worked with me on finding exactly what I was looking for. He kept me updated daily until he found the car that I was seeking. I was very satisfied with the overall experience in buying my car at Bismarck Motor Company. When I arrived to purchase my car all the paperwork was set in order I dotted a few I's and crossed a few T's and I was on the road with my new car.

George Anderson and Amber

Tanaya Datta
7/29/2016

"Got my first car.......2010 Honda Accord"

I got my first car yesterday. Very friendly atmosphere. Very helpful Consultants George and Amber. They helped me a lot to decide, never forced for anything. I hope everything goes well with the car. Thank you so much guys, really appreciate it.

George Anderson, Amber

john0630
7/06/2016

"Got my first ever truck-2017 ridgeline black edition"

Awesome crew. They are very accomodating and helpful. My transaction was just a breeze and they were good with explaining and introducing the new specs of the truck. Special thanks to George Anderson.

George Anderson and Lance Meyer

CRVowner
6/29/2016

"Everyone was so friendly and helpful."

My husband and I had a million questions about our new CRV - Mark Steckler was incredibly patient and professional. - everything was carefully explained, follow-up questions were encouraged, calls were returned, concerns were addressed, financing was adjusted, and adjusted yet again (Thank-you, Eric). The whole experience was an awesome team effort.

Eric, twin of former student, guy in green shirt from California who programed my phone

Gwyn & Laverne
6/25/2016

"This is definitely a "Customer First" business!"

Our experience with this dealership was "first-rate" in every way. All the staff members we encountered were friendly and seemed to genuinely have our best interests at heart. Our sales consultant, Britta Burbach, was fantastic, as her help went above and beyond our expectations. She was extremely knowledgeable, thorough in her explanations, down-to-earth, and patient. She displayed professionalism throughout our encounter and was also full of fun, which made our buying experience very enjoyable. We also liked working with Eric, who explained our financial options in an easily understandable way. Shane, Damon, and the other service personnel were efficient and good to work with also. We highly recommend Bismarck Motor Company! Gwyn & Laverne

Britta, Eric, Shane, Damon

wolff
6/17/2016

"Great Salesman"

Tim Nelson, Thank you for all the help that you gave me in picking out a Nissan Frontier pickup. I selected you to be my sales consultant, because of the great help that you gave my wife, LaVon, in picking out her Nissan Murano in 2013. I kept your card, so I would know who to contact when I needed a vehicle. You made sure that everything that I requested was ordered and placed on the pickup correctly. Thanks again, for all your help. Loren K. Bismarck, ND

Tim Nelson

mark.miller
6/10/2016

"Great car buying experience - Thank you"

I thought my sales person was very helpful. I appreciated that she talked to me about the vehicle I wanted. Then she found the vehicle in the preferred color and options packages. Taking delivery of the vehicle was very easy for me as my sales person met me at my convenience. I had a great experience with Hyundai of Bismarck and I will definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Katie Anderson

Elderlybuyer
6/10/2016

"Better than expected!"

I was expecting some high pressure sales tactics and was pleasantly surprised. I did a rather extensive preparation using CONSUMER REPORTS as well as some of the motor magazines and thus had decided on the model and option packages that I wanted along with what I didn't want. They assisted me in getting the car I wanted in the color I wanted and searched out all of the price incentives for me. I thought I received a very reasonable offer and am very pleased.

Tom Briese, Milton Aus and Chad Tabbert

Hristo
6/06/2016

"Great Experience "

My wife and I just got a 2016 Honda Pilot on lease. We had been leasing another Honda Pilot for three years. Tim Nelson helped us with the first car three years ago and now with the second one. He has been extremely helpfull. It felt like we had been helped by a friend not just a sales consultant. For that reason, we wanted to work with him again. Also, Eric in the Finance Department helped us with the financial aspect. For no time we got the new car, left the dealership happy and not stressed out whatsoever.

Tim and Eric