Bismarck Motor Company

Bismarck Motor Company Info

mxab235
4/10/2015

"Quite happy!"

We had a very pleasant and easy time purchasing a brand new Nissan Sentra. Both Dave and Lance were extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in this very important purchase. I highly recommend Bismarck Motor Company if you're looking for a good deal on a great vehicle.

Dave Atkinson, Lance Meyer

jeff
4/03/2015

"Perfect"

Recently purchased a new Nissan Rogue from Bismarck Motor Company.It was the easiest new car purchase I ever made.Tim Nelson made it possible with very little effort on my part.All the people at Bismarck Motor Company were great to work with and friendly.Thanks to every one involved at Bismarck Motor Company Enjoying the Rogue THANKS JEFF

Tim Nelson

Fin0872
4/03/2015

"Bought a new Nissan!!!"

I recently purchased a Nissan Versa Note at Bismarck Motor Company and the experience was without a doubt the best car buying experience I have ever had. George Anderson was there at every turn to facilitate the buying process and make the best I have had. The service provided by Bismarck Motor Company was in a class all its own and I would recommend Bismarck Motor Company to anyone and everyone. Thank you for a wonderful car buying experience.

George Anderson

Shannon B.
3/30/2015

"Bought Another Civic "

I recently purchased a new Honda Civic from Bismarck Motor Company. Kevin Senger was great to work with throughout the entire process. He made himself available anytime I wanted to stop by to test drive a vehicle. He was very honest and knowledgeable. I initially told him that I didn’t want another Civic, only because my last 2 new vehicle purchases were Civics, and I wanted something different. After driving several vehicles, I found that I didn’t like any other vehicle more than the Civic (I think Kevin must have a lot of patience too ;0)!). I am very happy with my new Civic! My family currently owns a Nissan and 2 Hondas. The service department at Bismarck Motor Company has always been great to work with (Bob Blumhagen and Blaine Stuhlmiller). Another good reason to buy from Bismarck Motor Company!

Kevin Senger

Louiz
3/30/2015

"EXCELLENT"

I enjoyed my experience at Bismarck Motor Company. The service of everyone was amazing, especially Mr. Dave Atkinson; he was very patient to listen and gave me exactly what i needed. He is professional and experience sales consultant to go to. I would recommend anyone to him GOOD JOB DAVE

Toyota
3/28/2015

"Good Experience"

I recently purchased 2003 Toyota Tacoma and it was a very good experience. I am very thankful to Kevin Senger for coming in on his day off to meet with me

Kevin Senger

rbusch
3/28/2015

"I love my new car!"

Rob Nagel at Bismarck Motor Company did his best to make sure I was completely satisfied with my car purchase! He wasn't pushy, which I appreciated greatly! He did an excellent job explaining everything that I needed to know about the car buying process. I will be a return customer! Thank you Bismarck Motor Company!

Rob Nagel

NOT HAPPY
3/18/2015

"HORRIBLE SERVICE FROM NMAC - DEALERSHIP AWESOME"

I LEASED AND WHEN IT CAME TIME TO TURN IT IN I WAS NOT INFORMED OF NO INSPECTORIN THE AREA AFTER CALLING TO SCHEDULE. I CALLED THEM 3 TIMES ANDWAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE A CALL FROM THE INSPECTOR, OR THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK THE NEXT DAY ONCE AN INSPECTOR WAS FOUND. I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM AT ALL. WHEN I WOULD CALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE THROUGH NMAC EXPRESSING MY CONCERNS OF THE PAINT PEELING AND CHIPPING SO EASILY THEY WOULD JUST TELL ME TO LET THE INSPECTOR KNOW WHEN THEY COME OUT IN A FEW MONTHS, TO ME THAT SEEMS THEY ARE WANTING TO GET MONEY OUT OF ME. CALLED THE DEALERSHIP AND WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS NO INSPECTOR IN THE AREA AND ALSO STRESSED MY CONCERN ON THE PAINT. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD CONTACT THERE ARE REP AND HAVE THEM CALL ME THAT SAME DAY. THE SERVICE FROM THE DEALERSHIP IS AWESOME, THEY JUMPED ON THE ISSUE FOR ME RIGHT AWAY. JUST THE NISSAN MOTOR ACCEPTANCE COMPANY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THAT GREAT AT ALL. THEY DID HAVE THAT ALL NOTED SO I WAS NOT TO GET DINGED.

RYAN

nick7827
3/17/2015

"one of the best car buying experiences ive had!"

Kevin senger at Bismarck motor company went above and beyond to make sure i was completely satisfied with my purchase! I will be a return customer guaranteed! Thank you Bismarck motor company!

Kevin senger

toso
3/08/2015

"Enjoyed Our Experience"

Our experience at Bismarck Motor Company with Travis Reiger was great. He and my husband found they both enjoy music as we visited while test driving and during waiting periods.. Travis did an excellent job explaining all the features of the Pathfinder we purchased before we left the lot.

Travis Reiger