Bismarck Motor Company

Bismarck Motor Company Info

Gateway Automotive

Gwyn & Laverne
6/25/2016

"This is definitely a "Customer First" business!"

Our experience with this dealership was "first-rate" in every way. All the staff members we encountered were friendly and seemed to genuinely have our best interests at heart. Our sales consultant, Britta Burbach, was fantastic, as her help went above and beyond our expectations. She was extremely knowledgeable, thorough in her explanations, down-to-earth, and patient. She displayed professionalism throughout our encounter and was also full of fun, which made our buying experience very enjoyable. We also liked working with Eric, who explained our financial options in an easily understandable way. Shane, Damon, and the other service personnel were efficient and good to work with also. We highly recommend Bismarck Motor Company! Gwyn & Laverne

Britta, Eric, Shane, Damon

wolff
6/17/2016

"Great Salesman"

Tim Nelson, Thank you for all the help that you gave me in picking out a Nissan Frontier pickup. I selected you to be my sales consultant, because of the great help that you gave my wife, LaVon, in picking out her Nissan Murano in 2013. I kept your card, so I would know who to contact when I needed a vehicle. You made sure that everything that I requested was ordered and placed on the pickup correctly. Thanks again, for all your help. Loren K. Bismarck, ND

Tim Nelson

mark.miller
6/10/2016

"Great car buying experience - Thank you"

I thought my sales person was very helpful. I appreciated that she talked to me about the vehicle I wanted. Then she found the vehicle in the preferred color and options packages. Taking delivery of the vehicle was very easy for me as my sales person met me at my convenience. I had a great experience with Hyundai of Bismarck and I will definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Katie Anderson

Elderlybuyer
6/10/2016

"Better than expected!"

I was expecting some high pressure sales tactics and was pleasantly surprised. I did a rather extensive preparation using CONSUMER REPORTS as well as some of the motor magazines and thus had decided on the model and option packages that I wanted along with what I didn't want. They assisted me in getting the car I wanted in the color I wanted and searched out all of the price incentives for me. I thought I received a very reasonable offer and am very pleased.

Tom Briese, Milton Aus and Chad Tabbert

Hristo
6/06/2016

"Great Experience "

My wife and I just got a 2016 Honda Pilot on lease. We had been leasing another Honda Pilot for three years. Tim Nelson helped us with the first car three years ago and now with the second one. He has been extremely helpfull. It felt like we had been helped by a friend not just a sales consultant. For that reason, we wanted to work with him again. Also, Eric in the Finance Department helped us with the financial aspect. For no time we got the new car, left the dealership happy and not stressed out whatsoever.

Tim and Eric

desy1567
6/01/2016

"Sonata"

The staff at hyundai were professional and friendly. They were willing to go above and beyond to make sure the vehicle purchased was perfect. I was very pleased with the service I received.

Tony helvig, Chad tabbert,paul

April
5/31/2016

"Very helpful!"

I had been shopping for a car for a short time, and scheduled a test drive on a vehicle I was interested in. The morning of my test drive my old car overheated twice on the way to the dealership. Angel, the employee I had scheduled my drive with, was understanding of my situation and the urgency for a new vehicle, though she never once rushed or pressured me. She was incredibly patient with me as I made phone calls, helped me determine my needs, and showed me numerous vehicles. Eric in the Finance Department ran several quotes for me and discussed my loan options thoroughly! He worked to get me the best deals and incentives that I qualified for! I was very impressed with both of their hard work, patience, and friendliness during that stressful time for me!

Angel Serbina and Eric in finance

JonnyCCrawford
5/19/2016

" A new car."

I have rated the Bismarck Motor Company 5 stars due to my satisfaction with the Volkswagen sales department. Specifically with Angel Serbina, the sales associate that helped me. Most car sales people i have delt with have been pushy and usually seem to try and sell a vehicle to me that i do not want. Angel was anything but. I told her what i wanted and thats what she focused on. She touched base with me when appropriate but i never felt pressured. The rest of the volkswagen sales team are very friendly as well. I would recommend the Bismarck Motor company to anyone interested in a volkswagen.

Angel Serbina

TC22
5/17/2016

"Got it right"

We have had issues with past vehicles and a lot of problems trying to fix them. We now have a vehicle that we are certain will not present any of the issues we have dealt with. Tom Briese and the crew at Bismarck Motor Co. have went above and beyond to get our issues resolved and get us into a vehicle that we hope to drive for many years.

Tom Briese

evanr11
5/16/2016

"Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Quick"

Bill helped me through the whole process, by the time I was driving off the lot it felt like I knew my car like I've had it for years. The whole experience was easy. A place I would definitely shop at again.

Bill Bianco