Bismarck Motor Company

Bismarck Motor Company Info

Ajm
1/15/2015

"The best in town"

I've been leasing nissans through this dealership since 2008 and there is no better price and no better customer service in the Bismarck-Mandan area.

George Anderson & Kevin Senger

murphkyl
12/29/2014

"All around great!!!"

As a young female and someone who has never bought a car from a dealership I was dreading going to the dealership. From the moment my boyfriend and I walked in we both felt more than comfortable. We had an appointment with George Anderson who was more than knowledgeable when it came to the Honda CR-V. He was so helpful with everything and was never pushy or trying to talk me into something I didn't want. I would highly recommend going to Honda of Bismarck and George Anderson. I am so thrilled with my purchase and know that I got a great deal.

George Anderson

brokenbackjack
12/29/2014

"Great dealership and George Anderson is wonderful!"

My bride and I were in the market for a vehicle that i could easily get in and out of as i have had 4 1/2 back and 2 neck surgeries and it is very hard to enter and exit anything other than a pickup. We met George Anderson one of the fine sales people there and he had us try a Honda CRV EX-L and it fit and worked perfectly for us and especially me. We are up in age and i have also suffered mini-strokes so my memory isn't good sometimes. George took the time to slowly and carefully go over everything with us and also said to call or email him anytime if we have a question or concern. You can't beat that with a stick! Make sure to check them out as they sell all kinds of new makes and models not just Honda. They have a good used selection too if in that market. We will be dealing with George Anderson in the future for our vehicle needs that is for sure. Nice and friendly staff and dealership as a whole. It is owned by the Kupper Automotive Dealership and if you have ever done business with them they have their best price up front so you know where you are right off the bat. Excellent people to deal with and you are never bothered by them trying to push you in to buying either!

George Anderson

lsip11
12/23/2014

"Top notch customer service!"

I have nothing but positive remarks for the Bismarck Motor Company, and specifically, Kevin Senger. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt taken care of. Kevin was wonderful to work with - fair, honest, and friendly - and I never felt pressured to make a deal. He answered all my questions, listened to my concerns, and worked with me to get me into the vehicle I wanted for a price I could afford. I would highly recommend the Bismarck Motor Company and Kevin Senger to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!

Kevin Senger

Tim M.
12/21/2014

"The best!!!"

This was the third vehicle that we have purchased from Kevin Senger at Bismarck Motor Company! Working with Kevin at this dealership made the experience awesome!! Professional sale, service and service after the sale!! We will always go back to Kevin at Bismarck Motor Company!! Hey Mr. Kupper, Kevin deserves a raise!!! See you in a couple of years!!

Kevin Senger

isabell.tracy.3
12/16/2014

"Honda CRV 2015"

I found the service to be the best compared to other dealers. I walked in the door and right away Greg Brown came and introduced himself and asked what I was looking for in a car. Usually as a woman when I walk into a dealer the guys just stand around waiting or overlook me. He showed me all the CRV's even the ones that just came in off the truck. I purchased one off the truck. I am very pleased with the service. This is my third CRV from this dealer so that just shows how pleased I am with the service. Thanks Greg for all your assistance.

Greg Brown

trishlevinson
12/11/2014

"2015 Honda Pilot"

I purchased 2015 Honda Pilot. Britta was patient and found the vehicle I was looking for. I loved the service I received from Britta Burbach!!

Britta Burbach

Yene
12/07/2014

"Excellent service. Yene"

Dave is a knowledgeable man, helped me seal the deal. Best price, in and out within three hours with a brand new Honda accord LX. They are good.

Dave

isis.leite2
12/02/2014

"Totally hassle-free"

I decided I needed a new car and I wanted a Honda. So I started getting psychologically ready for the hassle and time consuming search. I dropped by Bismarck Motor Company and never imagined my experience would be the most pleasant hassle-free I'd ever have. I was so glad I had chosen this place as my first place to start searching. Rob Nagle was my salesperson and I should say he was the best! Got a test drive and it didn't take me long to go ahead and apply for the loan. I will definitely be going back there whenever I decide I need a new car or any other service!

Rob Nagle

Kburbach
11/29/2014

"Great service! "

These guys did a great job at servicing my Honda! I was having troubles the day before Thanksgiving and no place would even look at my Honda because they didn't have the advanced technology that Bismarck Motor Company has for Hondas. Although they were crazy busy the day after Thanksgiving, they found a way to get me in and still performed excellent work in a short amount of time! I won't bring my Honda anywhere else from now on! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Service Department