Bismarck Motor Company

Bismarck Motor Company Info

Rick
4/21/2015

"Very inpressed, "

I knew the make and model of what I wanted and Tom was the gentleman I was lucky enough to visit with. I have worked in Quality and Assurance a lot of my life so some of my questions were different than other customers. Tom either knew the answers or was honest and asked somebody in my presence. Thanks Tom, I got 2015 Santa Fe , and Tom has helped in the learning of the layout and command system.

Mitch

hbudeau
4/21/2015

"Great Buying Experience!!"

Thank you Bismarck Motor Company for the great buying experience when I traded in my Honda CRV to buy my new Honda Pilot. Tim Nelson and Lance Meyer made the experience easy and efficient. If anyone is need of a good new or used car, I would recommend Tim, Lance and the Bismarck Motor Company.

Tim Nelson and Lance Meyer

Eldon K
4/20/2015

"Puchase of Nissan Altima from salesman GEORGE ANDERSON"

I test drove Ford Fusion, Mazda 6, Chrysler200, Volkswagen Passat & Nissan Altima. Two factors influenced my final decision: 1. The Nissan Altima style, features, outstanding ride & comfort. 2. George Anderson is an OUTSTANDING salesman. He was very patient and pleasant as I worked through vehicle comparisons, and answered many questions by phone and in person. He worked very hard to get me a trade price I was happy with, then personally prepared the car for delivery and spent a great amount of time showing all the features of the car - including integrating my cell into the car. George was a very significant factor in my final decision. THANK YOU GEORGE!!

George Anderson, Wayne in service, finance office

Jim & Shirley
4/20/2015

"Quite Happy"

Recently purchased a new Honda Accord from Bismarck Motor Company. Our salesman was great to work with through out the whole process. Explained everything to us as far as all the options that the car had. THANKS KEVIN. Service was great, had a remote car starter installed, got in right away & picked up the car way before they said that it would be ready. Thanks Jake S. Everyone is so friendly !!!!!

Kevin Senger, Jake Schneider

cfaken
4/17/2015

"Short and Sweet"

Went into Bismarck Motor Company knowing what I was looking for. Tim Nelson met me at the door, understood lthe type of buyer he was dealing with and handled the entire purchase experience in a very professional manner. He and Lance Meyer repeatedly stressed their willingness to help make my purchase experience as good as possible. Very pleased.

Tim Nelson, Lance Meyer

mxab235
4/10/2015

"Quite happy!"

We had a very pleasant and easy time purchasing a brand new Nissan Sentra. Both Dave and Lance were extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in this very important purchase. I highly recommend Bismarck Motor Company if you're looking for a good deal on a great vehicle.

Dave Atkinson, Lance Meyer

jeff
4/03/2015

"Perfect"

Recently purchased a new Nissan Rogue from Bismarck Motor Company.It was the easiest new car purchase I ever made.Tim Nelson made it possible with very little effort on my part.All the people at Bismarck Motor Company were great to work with and friendly.Thanks to every one involved at Bismarck Motor Company Enjoying the Rogue THANKS JEFF

Tim Nelson

Fin0872
4/03/2015

"Bought a new Nissan!!!"

I recently purchased a Nissan Versa Note at Bismarck Motor Company and the experience was without a doubt the best car buying experience I have ever had. George Anderson was there at every turn to facilitate the buying process and make the best I have had. The service provided by Bismarck Motor Company was in a class all its own and I would recommend Bismarck Motor Company to anyone and everyone. Thank you for a wonderful car buying experience.

George Anderson

Shannon B.
3/30/2015

"Bought Another Civic "

I recently purchased a new Honda Civic from Bismarck Motor Company. Kevin Senger was great to work with throughout the entire process. He made himself available anytime I wanted to stop by to test drive a vehicle. He was very honest and knowledgeable. I initially told him that I didn’t want another Civic, only because my last 2 new vehicle purchases were Civics, and I wanted something different. After driving several vehicles, I found that I didn’t like any other vehicle more than the Civic (I think Kevin must have a lot of patience too ;0)!). I am very happy with my new Civic! My family currently owns a Nissan and 2 Hondas. The service department at Bismarck Motor Company has always been great to work with (Bob Blumhagen and Blaine Stuhlmiller). Another good reason to buy from Bismarck Motor Company!

Kevin Senger

Louiz
3/30/2015

"EXCELLENT"

I enjoyed my experience at Bismarck Motor Company. The service of everyone was amazing, especially Mr. Dave Atkinson; he was very patient to listen and gave me exactly what i needed. He is professional and experience sales consultant to go to. I would recommend anyone to him GOOD JOB DAVE