Boardwalk Honda

Grace Morris

January 18, 2017

"Buying my Honda CRV"

- ChrisC0414

I recently purchased a Honda CR-V and Alfred Rossino assisted me throughout the process. He was the best car salesman I have ever had. He was very knowledgeable and extremely funny and made the whole process a great experience. If your in the market for a car go to Boardwalk Honda and ask for Alfred!!

December 07, 2016

"Thank You !"

- Ipshita Yasmin

Recently I bought a certified used Honda Civic, I am very satisfied with the car, he is a pro at dealing. Whenever you need someone that is him. Go Tariq!

November 05, 2016

"Thank you Tariq!"

- Mark B

I recently purchased our fourth vehicle from Boardwalk Honda, and specifically from Tariq Hassan. Tariq is always a professional, and helped our family identify a vehicle to fit our needs with no hassle. Two of our sons own Honda vehicles, and to us the brand represents value, safety and superb engineering. Knowing our children are on the roads in vehicles that are safe and well built gives us peace of mind. Tariq is #1 in our book......when purchasing a Honda we wouldn't consider dealing with anyone else. Thanks again Tariq for an exceptional experience! Mark B.

Photos