Boardwalk Honda

6807 Tilton Rd,
Pleasantville, New Jersey 08232
Boardwalk Honda Info
About Boardwalk Honda

If you're going to buy a new Honda at Boardwalk Honda, serving Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Boardwalk Honda, located at 6807 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Honda models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Honda financing.

About Boardwalk Honda

JamieJame922
7/28/2015

"Excellent service! Thank you Tariq!!! "

Last year I bought a Honda Civic. The salesman, Tariq Hassan- was awesome! He made the experience stress free and I felt no pressure whatsoever. He is really, genuinely, a nice guy. Just recently, my mother decided it was time to get a new car- so I suggested we go down to Boardwalk Honda, and see Tariq. He went above and beyond- and was extremely patient, kind, and courteous. My mother is sooo happy with her new Accord. We will always be a Honda family!! Thank you!!

Harry

RichsmustangGTcivic
7/23/2015

""Great experience""

Buying a Civic from Boardwalk Honda was a great experience! With the help of Tariq Hassan, Harry, and Jean, the purchase was much more enjoyable. Knowledgeable, up-front, and informative staff!

Harry, Jean

July 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Tariq, Harry and Jean...and everyone here hopes you love your new Civic!

marvel1223
6/17/2015

"Great dealership, great staff!!!!"

Went to Boardwalk Honda to take at look at the new Honda HRV and there I met Tariq Hassan, the nicest and down to earth salesman I have ever met. We took the car for a test drive, instantly loved the vehicle and bought it. While I already had knowledge of the vehicle's features and car itself (been following this car since it was first announced), he acknowledged it and didn't just stuff info that I already knew down my throat like other salesman do and I really appreciated that. He said I made his job a lot easier lol. I also met the rest of the staff and they were all very helpful and kind. Definitely recommend this dealership. They made my car buying experience great!!!

June 19, 2015

We're thrilled to hear this! Thank you for sharing your experience and for allowing us to assist you with your car purchase. Enjoy your new HR-V!

josetteb
6/05/2015

"Tariq Hassan is an A+++ Salesman"

Three years ago my husband and I purchased a Honda Pilot. Recently, we purchased both a Honda Civic and Honda Accord for our sons who are now driving. The sales experience each time we have purchased vehicles through Tariq has exceeded our expectations. Tariq is extremely helpful, even after the sales process is completed. We highly recommend Tariq as a sales representative and overall, we are pleased with Boardwalk Honda.

June 05, 2015

Thank you for your review, and thank you for your business!

Randy52
5/26/2015

"Boardwalk Honda is First Rate"

I bought a new Honda HRV and Tariq guided me thru the process. He handled each question with the professional expertise that one would expect. As Tariq passed me on to each of the other professionals the service and the experience was first rate. I would recommend Boardwalk Honda to anyone looking to purchase a new or pre owned vehicle.

May 27, 2015

We hope you are enjoying your new HR-V! Thank you for your kind review.

abashar
5/22/2015

"Tariq Hassan Excellent Sales Consultant"

I recently purchased the 2015 Honda Civic and Tariq Hassan was my sales consultant. He was very friendly to me and my family, He truly cares about his job and helping people find the right car that is best for them. He has an amazing personality, he is energetic and very customer focused . He had the answers to very single one of my questions and helped me through the process step by step. He is trustworthy and definitely a person you can rely on to get you the car that is right for you. He was also my sales consultant 4 years ago, he is actually the reason that I switched to Honda, I recommend everyone to meet with Tariq Hassan if you are going to buy a car at Honda.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments on Tariq! We look forward to serving you again.

raleja
5/17/2015

"Boardwalk Honda Does it Again!"

This is my second vehicle purchased here. After my first purchase I knew I was going to return to this dealership. Purchased a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. Always such a great experience!

May 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Mrbill
5/16/2015

"A dealer you can trust! "

Boardwalk Honda is an excellent place to buy a car. I recently purchased my 5th Honda from this dealership in May and the other 4 Hondas in recent years for myself and my sons. I have always been treated fairly and with respect. The salesman, Mr. Chowdhury is the best, no presure on buying a car and he knows all of the Honda vehicles and their value. Mr. Chowdhury is a real gentleman to deal with. The general manager, Brian Broomell goes out of his way to make you feel at home and works with you on the best deal possible! Brian also makes it a point to speak to when you are in for service or for any other issues. The service departmnet gets the job done right the first time and values your time, so your vehicle is done as quickly as possible. Brian is always available and wants to make your visit to his dealership, a pleasant one. I highly recommend Boardwalk Honda if you are looking for a new or used car and ask for Mr. Chowdhury, you will be glad you did! Thanks again Mr. Chowdhury and Brian.

Mr. Chowdhury

May 19, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty! We truly value your business and are glad to have you as a customer. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

joelstevenson
4/23/2015

"Tariq Hassan is brilliant, professional, caring & honest"

First of all, I never write reviews for any product or service. Tariq is a rare breed as a salesman because he truly cares and supports his customers. I first met Tariq a while back and he has helped me tremendously throughout the years. His knowledge and professionalism combined with his honesty and personality is what makes him dependable, reliable and trustworthy. He always has a smile on his face. I specifically told all my family and friends to meet with Tariq Hassan. Thank you Boardwalk Honda for having such an exceptional salesman and staff on your team. You should be proud of yourselves! Thank you. A+

April 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our store and Tariq in particular! We are glad to hear that he has earned your business, and we are thrilled to have you as a customer!

2012hcsi
4/06/2015

"Car Buying Experience"

I recently purchased a 2012 Honda Civic Si and Tariq Hassan was my Sales Consultant...he was very customer focused, customer friendly and offered me a very good trade-in deal for my car...I would strongly recommend contacting Tariq for your next Honda purchase! And my Service Advisor, Demetrio Lebron, is the person you want to work with in the service department...again a very customer focused and friendly person who will take care of your car like it's his own.

Demetrio Labron

April 06, 2015

We're glad Tariq and Demetrio have earned your trust and customer satisfaction. Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviews of Tariq Hassan