Read Reviews Boardwalk Honda

Kraig FriedmanSales1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Boardwalk Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Boardwalk Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Boardwalk Honda

If you're going to buy a new Honda at Boardwalk Honda, serving Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense.

Boardwalk Honda, located at 6807 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Honda models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Honda financing.

Our Location

Friday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Saturday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Best car buying (leasing) experience ever!"

Vinnie_B
5/5/2014 6:10:28 PM

Steven Bongiovanni

My Review Of Boardwalk Honda:

I had initially visited the site and sent a contact request to the dealership, and instantly I received a phone call from Steve Bongiovanni. We set up an appointment to meet that Friday to discuss a possible lease. Steve came in ON HIS DAY OFF to help me. He is a wonderful person and I really enjoyed my experience leasing my car from him. He is the type of person that will bend over backwards to help you, and get you the best deal possible. He is extremely professional and loves his job, which shows in the quality of his work. I would HIGHLY recommend dealing with Steve Bongiovanni as your sales associate. Extremely helpful and friendly. Aside from him, the dealership was very clean and the staff I had encountered that day were very friendly and professional. The dealership was clean and had a lot of vehicles to offer. I will recommend Steve and Boardwalk Honda to any and all of my family/friends interested in buying a car!

Added: 5/6/2014 11:16:37 AM

Thank you for your kind words, especially those towards Steve. I'm delighted to hear he did everything to accommodate and meet all of your automotive needs. I hope you are enjoying your new Honda! I look forward to a long friendship and if there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know.

Twitter
"Hardest worker out there"

rb99
5/4/2014 8:54:09 PM

My Review Of Boardwalk Honda:

This is the second car we've bought from boardwalk and I couldn't be more pleased. Mr. Tariq Hassan was our salesman both times and I wouldnt want anyone else. He works very hard to get the best deal possible as quick as possible. Because of our great experience with him for our first car he was the first person we called when we were in the market for an SUV as our second car. Last week we informed him we were back in the market and within a week we got a call from him about a beautiful Nissan pathfinder which we just bought yesterday. This guy is amazing! He wastes no time and is very honest. Thank you boardwalk honda.

Added: 5/5/2014 12:52:43 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear you continue to receive great customer service from Tariq. I hope you are enjoying your Pathfinder! If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

"Quick and Easy"

Sdnrn
4/30/2014 6:19:59 PM

Tanim Chowdhury

My Review Of Boardwalk Honda:

This is my 6th lease with Boardwalk Honda 1 Accord, 5 CR-Vs. Each time it has gotten easier and quicker. Tanim made sure I was familiar with the accessories. Even though this was my 6th Honda there is always new technology to learn. There were no surprises at the end of the transaction. Tanim was very friendly and very informative. I highly recommend Boardwalk Honda!!!

Added: 5/1/2014 12:37:36 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am pleased to hear we continue providing you with great customer service and that we exceed your expectations every time you come in. I hope to continue earning your trust and business. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Twitter
"Boardwalk honda purchase experience"

jallegretto
4/18/2014 12:33:32 PM

Gary Lechner

My Review Of Boardwalk Honda:

I was very pleased with my purchase experience at boardwalk Honda everyone one was very friendly and they even allowed me to bring my dogs in. This is not the first time I have purchased or had service done in this dealership and it won't be my last. Gary my salesperson was very thorough in his explanation of the car and helped me quite a bit with my decision on the purchase of my vehicle. Thank you for making it so eazy. I certainly will recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Added: 4/22/2014 12:35:56 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am pleased to hear Gary treated you well and that we continue providing you with great customer service. I hope we keep earning your business and satisfaction. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know.

Twitter
"My experience with boardwalk honda was horrible. I was..."

Mthomson08234
3/17/2014 8:10:23 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Rodney wolf
Susan Rutledge

My Review Of Boardwalk Honda:

My experience with boardwalk honda was horrible. I was talked to like a child also on multiple occasions I found my vehicle on there lot in danger of being damaged. They told my father that I'm a liar even though they made multiple untrue statements to me and my father stating that the removed parts to investigate my claim that the never even unbolted. I was forced to remove my vehicle off there lot after my warranty claim was denied. I received my parts back in multiple boxes. They didn't include some of my parts when the vehicle was originally picked up. The technician that worked on my vehicle broke numerous electrical connections when disassembling my vehicle. This is my first honda vehicle ownership and most likely will be my last because how I was treated by not only honda corporate but the staff at boardwalk honda. I was subjected to being told I abused my car and my claim was denied solely on the fact that I'm a 23yr old owner of a honda civic si. I wouldn't refer a dog to boardwalk Honda because of the way I was treated and the mess I have been left to clean up. I have never seen such horrible work performed by a dealer after all of my experience of being a former ford and Chevy owner never have I been so disrespected while filing a warranty claim.

Added: 3/31/2014 5:14:30 PM

We sincerely apologize for what you experienced. We wish you the best of luck with your future automotive needs. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know.

Twitter
"We were very happy with our trade in and up. Sam worked..."

bevrubin
3/10/2014 8:39:28 PM

Sam Pendlebury

My Review Of Boardwalk Honda:

We were very happy with our trade in and up. Sam worked out a great deal and we love our new car. The new technology is a welcome addition. We are getting so much more with our new Accord EXL. This is the third Honda we have bought from Sam since 2009. Each one an improvement in driving and comfort. We will come back to this dealership when our lease is up.

Added: 3/11/2014 11:09:14 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that Sam continues to provide you with great customer service and I hope that he keeps earning your business. I hope that you are enjoying your new Accord! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know.

Twitter
"There are not enough words to describe my experience at..."

bing71988
3/10/2014 5:28:38 PM

My Review Of Boardwalk Honda:

There are not enough words to describe my experience at Boardwalk Honda in Pleasantville, NJ. We were greeted by the most friendly Sales Associate, Mr. Tariq Hassan. My daughter and I came to Boardwalk to purchase her very first car! We were able to navigate their website and schedule a test drive for a vehicle we selected from their Used/Pre-Owned inventory. When arrived, we explained to Mr. Hassan our situation (finances, the type of car my daughter wanted, warranties, etc.) and he was able to not only show us the vehicle but work very hard to give us the best value possible. Needless to say, we came in at 12pm, my daughter and I drove away in her beautiful 2006 Honda Civic 2 and 1/2 hours later! WHAT AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE! COURTEOUS, FRIENDLY, UNDERSTANDING, RESPECTFUL, PLEASANT, THE LIST COULD GO ON AND ON! I am greatful my daughter and I decided to come to Boardwalk Honda! IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE TO REFER MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN TO GO TO BOARDWALK HONDA FOR THEIR NEXT AUTO PURCHASE! :) Tariq and Jason are the BEST!

Added: 3/11/2014 11:06:28 AM

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am happy to hear that both you and your daughter had a a great time purchasing her first car! I am pleased Tariq and Jason did everything to make sure she drove home in a great car and I hope she is truly enjoying it. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know.

Twitter
"I have specifically given the wonderful rating because it..."

MeghanQuinlan
1/23/2014 7:09:27 PM

My Review Of Boardwalk Honda:

I have specifically given the wonderful rating because it was nothing but a wonderful experience. Great, friendly service was offered at Boardwalk Honda in Pleasantville, NJ.

Added: 1/24/2014 12:39:43 PM

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know.

Twitter
"Tariq Hassan was very helpful, informed and honest. He..."

jpiccoli1
12/27/2013 10:51:02 PM

My Review Of Boardwalk Honda:

Tariq Hassan was very helpful, informed and honest. He went over many different payment options and then showed me all the features in my new suv. I was very happy with my experience here.

Twitter
"When I initially drove this vehicle off the lot (a..."

TeddSleight
12/5/2013 9:21:52 AM

My Review Of Boardwalk Honda:

When I initially drove this vehicle off the lot (a pre-owned 2008 CR-V), I immediately heard that the rear wheel bearings were in need of replacement. When I brought this to the service team's attention, they took the car in for servicing. When I picked up the car, they claimed that the two rear tires were swapped out with a different set of used ones. This was apparently an effort to mask the sound of the "groaning" wheel bearings. I was not satisfied with this service, so I left the car with them again to replace the bearings. When I picked up the car, they said that they put a new set of tires on all four wheels. When I asked why they did this, I was told that they initially thought that the noise was due to the type of tires. I was then told that they replaced the bearings after their diagnosis of the "faulty" tires was incorrect. If this was the truth, then why did they leave the new (costly) tires on my car? The noise is still there, but not as noticeable as before. They also could not provide me with a work order that showed the wheel bearing (and tire) replacement service. I gave up because it basically boils down to a "their word vs. mine" situation. I feel like they "pulled one over" on me, but at least I know that my Honda is an otherwise reliable car, and I hope to have many years of "better" luck with it.

That being said, I want to strongly emphasize that the sales team was outstanding and very courteous. My parents purchased a 2013 CR-V a few months prior to my purchase, and the ONLY reason that I went to Boardwalk Honda was because of the outstanding service that was provided by Tariq Hassan. Tariq is VERY good at his job. He is a people-person, and I don't remember the last time that I've met someone as friendly and courteous as Tariq. He has made many efforts that go above and beyond the normal sales representative's duties, such as remembering my parents' names and calling them on the phone just to say "hello" on occasion. Tariq is such a nice guy, and I believe that Honda should use his customer service skills as a template for training new associates. Good job Tariq!

Reviews 11-20 >>