Boardwalk Honda

6807 Tilton Rd,
Pleasantville, New Jersey 08232
Boardwalk Honda Info
About Boardwalk Honda

If you're going to buy a new Honda at Boardwalk Honda, serving Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Boardwalk Honda, located at 6807 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Honda models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Honda financing.

About Boardwalk Honda

Alicia Peterson
8/19/2016

"Amazing!"

When you walk in, there is Tariq with a open and welcoming smile. He doesn't come off as pushy. Almost like a kid at a candy store, he is just as excited about the "cool" car features. Tariq was able to turn a a possible long and harrowing experience into the equivalent of a walk in the park.

August 19, 2016

Thank you Alicia for the kind words about Tariq! We are thrilled that he provided you with such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Ivan
8/08/2016

"Great experience"

Elbin helped me to purchase my Honda Civic. He is very kind and friendly person. He provided a great customer service. We met at 11a at Boardwalk Honda and 3.30p I went home with my new car. I am considering buying another Honda and i definitely will call Elbin again when I am ready to purchase my second Honda. He followed up to make sure that I am fully satisfied with my purchase. I definitely recommend Boardwalk Honda if you are looking for a car.

Elbin Orellana

August 09, 2016

Thank you Ivan for the kind words about Elbin! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

King faze
7/27/2016

"Had a great experience "

I went in to Boardwalk Honda of EHT to purchase a new car. As soon as I got there I was welcomed with a big smile by Tariq. I was stuck between an accord coupe and accord sport. Tariq took his time to go over the features of both cars and how they compare with each other. He didn't pressure me towards a car. He left the decision up to me. He was very patient with me while I made up my decision. I took home a new 2016 Honda Accord sport. Thanks to Tariq for helping me through the process and going above and beyond to pick the best car for me.

July 28, 2016

Thank you for your business, and your kind words for Tariq! We hope you love your new Honda for years to come!

JustAcustomer
7/26/2016

"Such a shame"

I usually dont like to leave negative reviews, however this one I feel is necessary so that others are careful about shopping here. Overall, the customer service is downright not on par with the quality of the product they sell. The manager Dana or whatever his name was appears rude and downright disrespectful. Finally when we were going to make the deal I extended my hand to shake his hand and he just walked away and did not even say sorry for not returning the hand shake. He kept talking down about the trade in which was a beautiful and well kept car. This is not very professional in my opinion and I have worked in customer service and Sales for over a decade. And its not just him, the sales person stated they could not even provide us with a copy of the window sticker so that we could compare the options on the particular vehicle we were considering. We could not see the exact invoice. We went to plenty dealerships and they had offered the invoice whenever the request was made - just not here for some reason. I used to love this brand but now for my own future needs as I will be shopping for a new SUV soon, will certainly not come back here for that. I also do not recommend this place to anyone. The entire experience with over 3 or 4 sales people and 1 manager has been sub-par to say the least. They need to shop their competitions and get more extensive training of what customer service means. Plus it takes forever to finalize a sale. They seem very pushy and only concerned about making a sale. A customer is just a number in their eyes and who likes that.

Others

July 26, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your experience with one of the managers was unpleasant. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at (609) 428-4475. I look forward to speaking with you. Brian Broomell General Manager

MELISSA SCHRIER
6/30/2016

"Boardwalk Honda - Tanim Rahman"

I recently bought a 2016 Honda Civic EX. My salesperson was Tanim Chowdhury. Tanim gave me great customer service and I would definitely recommend Tanim if you're shopping for a car! What I liked about Tanim was that after the sale he just didn't send me on my way. He thanked me, he took his time to check my trade-in to see if I left any items behind, he reviewed all the features on my new car, and he told me not to be shy and to call him with any future questions. My 11 year old daughter loved the free trinkets Tanim gracefully gave her. I don't plan on buying another new car for quite a while but when the time comes I most definitely will ask for Tanim.

Tanim Chowdhury

June 30, 2016

Thank you Melissa! We are thrilled that Tanim provided you with a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Jessica Lynch
6/23/2016

"Great Experience at Boardwalk Honda"

I had a great experience when purchasing a new vehicle from Boardwalk Honda. The sales staff is extremely knowledgable and friendly. They went above and beyond my expectations and made sure I felt valued as a customer.

Carol Miceli

June 23, 2016

Thank you Jessica for the kind words about our staff! We are thrilled that you had such an exceptional experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Laura Roldan
6/16/2016

"Tariq - you are amazing!"

Tariq Hassan @ Boardwalk Honda is an absolute gem. I met with him and instantaneously felt very comfortable - unlike past experiences at other car dealerships. He took the time to genuinely listen to me and my particular situation. He took my concerns into consideration and vowed to do whatever possible to get me into my dream car. He, along with the equally wonderful Jack Schofield, were able to make it happen! I drove off in my brand new 2016 Accord Sport. Boardwalk Honda has an amazing team - one that I would gladly recommend to my friends and family. My sincere thanks once again to Tariq Hassan :) ~ Laura Roldan

Jack Schofield

June 16, 2016

Thank you Laura! We are thrilled that Tariq and Jack provided you with a wonderful car buying experience and that you love your new Accord Sport! We look forward to your business with us again!

ctc5092
6/15/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE "

I worked with Jack, Jean, Brian, and Tamir and had an excellent experience at this dealership. The service was excellent, they went above and beyond the whole time I was there. Everything went quickly even though they were busy. Jack helped negotiate most of the deal over the phone/email to save me time before coming to the dealership. Jean had the paperwork done quickly. The whole sales staff was very helpful when it came to explaining all of the features in our new Civic (seriously, test drive one of these.. it has the tech of a 7-series BMW..). Tamir had exterior protection added on for us, gave us key chains for both fobs, everyone went out of their way to provide excellent customer service. I live less than a mile from Burns Honda, attempted to give them my business, they couldn't beat the deal I got at Boardwalk Honda. The new facility they're building is almost done as well, I look forward to checking it out when I go back for my first scheduled service. A+ experience!

Jack, Jean, Tamir

June 16, 2016

Thank you for the kind words about our staff! We are thrilled that yo had such a wonderful car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Masha
4/21/2016

"Rude customer service"

I love Honda and I've been customer at this dealership for almost three years. It's time to change my car now and my husband and I were decided to stay with Honda. Can't tell you how we surprised when our new sales man (Tanim R. Chowdhury) gave us attitude when we started talking about numbers. When we told him the price range we are looking for, he started laugh, packed his stuff from the table and made us leave. I surprised that he didn't discuss any (!) options that I can have for this price. He made us feel bad and disappointed. Guys, don't get me wrong, Honda is a great brand, I'm really enjoy to drive it, but just be careful with this sales man. He had bunch of rewards on his table, like "The best sales man (or something like that) 2015, 2014" etc, but honestly I have no idea how did he get it with this way of customers service.

Tanim R. Chowdhury

April 22, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for what you experience with one of our sales associates, that should not have happened. I would like an opportunity to fix this and speak with you about your experience, please contact me at 609-428-4475. I look forward to speaking with you. Brian Broomell General Manager

sadly disappointed
4/02/2016

"Rude Manager"

I appreciate the fact that my sales person went out of his way to find me the used vehicle I was looking for in such a short period of time. I also appreciate the fact that he met me half way on what I wanted to pay, but I find it totally rude, immature and unprofessional for the manager to speak to a customer (who is a professional) in a harsh manner. Especially when the customer is speaking in a calm and professional manner You don't say to them "Oh you think you know everything don't you". Sounds like something a 10 yr old would say. Not a sales manager. I don't understand how a manager could conduct himself in this manner. I don't believe any business can afford to just throw away a customer in this economy within Atlantic County.

Tanim Chowdhury

April 04, 2016

Hello I am sorry to hear about what happened when you visited my store. I would like to try to make this right, can you please call me directly? Brian Broomell General Manager (609) 641-1900

Reviews of Tariq Hassan