Boardwalk Honda

Grace Morris

March 22, 2017

"March 22nd, 2017"

- JTDoherty2

From the second we walked in the door, Mr. Tariq Hassan made us feel right at home & worked with us to ensure we had the best car buying(leasing) experience. I intend on remaining a loyal customer to Mr. Hassan & encourage those who are looking for a car to do so, as well.

March 20, 2017

"Great experience!"

- HappyHondaOwner

The car that I had been driving was no longer safe. I did not want to get another vehicle because I loved my car. A friend recommended I just "take a look around" and see if anything caught my eye. I only went to one place, and drove away with a new car. Carol Miceli treated me as if I were her best friend, and held my hand throughout the whole process. I give my highest score for Boardwalk Honda and especially Carol Miceli.

March 14, 2017

"Very Good"

- Jackbranin

We got our car with no problems, had a good time there too. Highly recommend. Car is great and so are the people working here!

Photos