Boardwalk Honda

6807 Tilton Rd,
Pleasantville, New Jersey 08232
Boardwalk Honda Info
About Boardwalk Honda

If you're going to buy a new Honda at Boardwalk Honda, serving Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Boardwalk Honda, located at 6807 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Honda models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Honda financing.

About Boardwalk Honda

Randy52
5/26/2015

"Boardwalk Honda is First Rate"

I bought a new Honda HRV and Tariq guided me thru the process. He handled each question with the professional expertise that one would expect. As Tariq passed me on to each of the other professionals the service and the experience was first rate. I would recommend Boardwalk Honda to anyone looking to purchase a new or pre owned vehicle.

May 27, 2015

We hope you are enjoying your new HR-V! Thank you for your kind review.

abashar
5/22/2015

"Tariq Hassan Excellent Sales Consultant"

I recently purchased the 2015 Honda Civic and Tariq Hassan was my sales consultant. He was very friendly to me and my family, He truly cares about his job and helping people find the right car that is best for them. He has an amazing personality, he is energetic and very customer focused . He had the answers to very single one of my questions and helped me through the process step by step. He is trustworthy and definitely a person you can rely on to get you the car that is right for you. He was also my sales consultant 4 years ago, he is actually the reason that I switched to Honda, I recommend everyone to meet with Tariq Hassan if you are going to buy a car at Honda.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind comments on Tariq! We look forward to serving you again.

raleja
5/17/2015

"Boardwalk Honda Does it Again!"

This is my second vehicle purchased here. After my first purchase I knew I was going to return to this dealership. Purchased a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. Always such a great experience!

May 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Mrbill
5/16/2015

"A dealer you can trust! "

Boardwalk Honda is an excellent place to buy a car. I recently purchased my 5th Honda from this dealership in May and the other 4 Hondas in recent years for myself and my sons. I have always been treated fairly and with respect. The salesman, Mr. Chowdhury is the best, no presure on buying a car and he knows all of the Honda vehicles and their value. Mr. Chowdhury is a real gentleman to deal with. The general manager, Brian Broomell goes out of his way to make you feel at home and works with you on the best deal possible! Brian also makes it a point to speak to when you are in for service or for any other issues. The service departmnet gets the job done right the first time and values your time, so your vehicle is done as quickly as possible. Brian is always available and wants to make your visit to his dealership, a pleasant one. I highly recommend Boardwalk Honda if you are looking for a new or used car and ask for Mr. Chowdhury, you will be glad you did! Thanks again Mr. Chowdhury and Brian.

Mr. Chowdhury

May 19, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty! We truly value your business and are glad to have you as a customer. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

joelstevenson
4/23/2015

"Tariq Hassan is brilliant, professional, caring & honest"

First of all, I never write reviews for any product or service. Tariq is a rare breed as a salesman because he truly cares and supports his customers. I first met Tariq a while back and he has helped me tremendously throughout the years. His knowledge and professionalism combined with his honesty and personality is what makes him dependable, reliable and trustworthy. He always has a smile on his face. I specifically told all my family and friends to meet with Tariq Hassan. Thank you Boardwalk Honda for having such an exceptional salesman and staff on your team. You should be proud of yourselves! Thank you. A+

April 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our store and Tariq in particular! We are glad to hear that he has earned your business, and we are thrilled to have you as a customer!

2012hcsi
4/06/2015

"Car Buying Experience"

I recently purchased a 2012 Honda Civic Si and Tariq Hassan was my Sales Consultant...he was very customer focused, customer friendly and offered me a very good trade-in deal for my car...I would strongly recommend contacting Tariq for your next Honda purchase! And my Service Advisor, Demetrio Lebron, is the person you want to work with in the service department...again a very customer focused and friendly person who will take care of your car like it's his own.

Demetrio Labron

April 06, 2015

We're glad Tariq and Demetrio have earned your trust and customer satisfaction. Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to serving you again!

Jebazakir
3/03/2015

"Iam satisfied to dealing with Boardwalk Honda."

This is the first time I buy a car (Honda crv). Iam so happy to deals with Tariq Hassan. He is really a good person and too friendly. I pray for his good future, best of luck Boardwalk Honda.

March 03, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Tariq! We wish you the best with your CR-V and we look forward to seeing you again.

mmmichaelidis
1/16/2015

"Great! "

I went today to get my car service and it was a great experience dealing with Victoria. She greeted me well as soon as I got out of my vehicle with a great "good morning" me not feeling so well after being very ill she definitely made my day. I was very please with my services as well and she explained any questions I had. Thank you Victoria!

Victoria Blair

January 16, 2015

Thank YOU for this great review on Victoria. We're glad her customer service made your day better. We hope you get well soon and that we see you again in the future!

C.B.
1/13/2015

"Look no further~ boardwalk honda #1"

I first have to start by saying, Tariq is the most professional, personable, honest, dependable, and reliable salesman I have ever met. He is a man of integrity and of his word. If he needs to go a step further to get an answer, Harry is the man! Harry Nann is the general manager sales who sets a high standard for an impeccable business, and does an awesome job! I met Tariq in 2012 when we bought our first Honda~with an outstanding experience from the moment we walked in , to the moment we drove an accord off their lot. We just bought our third car from this dealership ,as we have 5 teenagers. Tariq has always been a true gentleman. He is the first person I contact because he is always quick to respond and he will look until he finds exactly what we need. He is quite accommodating and helpful, but not at all pushy and always has a smiIe. I highly recommend Boardwalk Honda as the dealership to work with. Thanks for everything Tariq and everyone at Boardwalk Honda. ~C.B.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind review and for your continued loyalty. We are always more than happy to help you and we hope to continue helping you with your automotive needs.

PARESH
1/02/2015

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE "

LAST ONE YEAR I DO MY CAR OIL CHANGE IN BOARDWALK HONDA, I HAVE A ONE NAME IS DEMETRIO LEBRON HE IS BEST EMPLOYEE IN SERVICE DEPT, I LIKE HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

DEMETRIO LEBRON

January 07, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Demetrio! We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

Reviews of Tariq Hassan