Boardwalk Honda

6807 Tilton Rd,
Pleasantville, New Jersey 08232
Boardwalk Honda Info
About Boardwalk Honda

If you're going to buy a new Honda at Boardwalk Honda, serving Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Boardwalk Honda, located at 6807 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Honda models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Honda financing.

About Boardwalk Honda

Masha
4/21/2016

"Rude customer service"

I love Honda and I've been customer at this dealership for almost three years. It's time to change my car now and my husband and I were decided to stay with Honda. Can't tell you how we surprised when our new sales man (Tanim R. Chowdhury) gave us attitude when we started talking about numbers. When we told him the price range we are looking for, he started laugh, packed his stuff from the table and made us leave. I surprised that he didn't discuss any (!) options that I can have for this price. He made us feel bad and disappointed. Guys, don't get me wrong, Honda is a great brand, I'm really enjoy to drive it, but just be careful with this sales man. He had bunch of rewards on his table, like "The best sales man (or something like that) 2015, 2014" etc, but honestly I have no idea how did he get it with this way of customers service.

Tanim R. Chowdhury

April 22, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for what you experience with one of our sales associates, that should not have happened. I would like an opportunity to fix this and speak with you about your experience, please contact me at 609-428-4475. I look forward to speaking with you. Brian Broomell General Manager

sadly disappointed
4/02/2016

"Rude Manager"

I appreciate the fact that my sales person went out of his way to find me the used vehicle I was looking for in such a short period of time. I also appreciate the fact that he met me half way on what I wanted to pay, but I find it totally rude, immature and unprofessional for the manager to speak to a customer (who is a professional) in a harsh manner. Especially when the customer is speaking in a calm and professional manner You don't say to them "Oh you think you know everything don't you". Sounds like something a 10 yr old would say. Not a sales manager. I don't understand how a manager could conduct himself in this manner. I don't believe any business can afford to just throw away a customer in this economy within Atlantic County.

Tanim Chowdhury

April 04, 2016

Hello I am sorry to hear about what happened when you visited my store. I would like to try to make this right, can you please call me directly? Brian Broomell General Manager (609) 641-1900

Japonessa12
3/30/2016

"Shanise Thank you "

Shanise I really appreciate your help in finding the perfect Car. I'm really excited and happy with my new Honda Civic 4D Touring 2016.????????

March 31, 2016

Thank you for the kind words about Shanise! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer’s car buying experience truly exceptional! If there is anything we can to do assist you in the future please let us know.

3/25/2016

"Great experience!"

Tariq got my friend an amazing DEA on a 2008 Honda Civic and he went through a lot to get him this amazing deal to help him out getting his new credit up and running. Thanks a lot!

March 28, 2016

Thank you for reviewing Tariq! We are happy to hear he could find you a good vehicle for your needs!

MikeF
3/09/2016

"Thanks"

Tariq helped us with 2 new family vehicles this week. He was patient with us and very honest. Great guy, and we appreciated his help!

March 09, 2016

Thank you Mike for the kind words about Tariq! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Steph
3/05/2016

"Best experience ever when buying a car! Thanks Shanise!"

I was fortunate to get an appointment with Shanise Callahan as I was looking for a newer Honda Accord. I had bought my first Honda at Boardwalk Honda and had all the service done over the years there. Shanise was courteous, extremely helpful and a delight to spend those hours with. She listened to what I wanted and got me the most perfect car that I could ask for, and in the price range I was looking for. I actually had a fun experience that day, all because of Shanise!

March 05, 2016

Steph, thanks for your business and for your kind words for Shanise! It's great to hear she was helpful and very courteous!

C Bryz
2/07/2016

"Awesome!"

I went in to service my CRV Shanise introduced herself - I just said I was not thrilled with my crv because my purchasing experience was horrible - she invited me to the sales trailer- she made me feel so comfortable it was truly like chatting with a friend. She qualified my needs-my purchase- ability ( without making me feel awkward) to afford an upgrade ! I drove home that night in a new 2016 pilot - that was into budget ! Awesome- I no longer feel uncomfortable in the dealership Thank you Shanise! You rock!!

Joe and jean- finance guys

February 08, 2016

Thank you for your review of Shanise! We are thrilled to hear you love your new Pilot, we hope you love it for YEARS to come!

Kathileaser
1/30/2016

"Greatest deal ever! I came away feeling great!"

Treated well and listened to from the start. Got exactly what I wanted at price better than expected. Shanise is by far the best salesperson I have ever dealt with in over 12 car deals in my life. She is REAL! Even the finance manager was terrific!

January 30, 2016

Thank you Kathileaser for the kind words about Shanise! We are thrilled that you had such a great service experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Happyusedowner
1/15/2016

"Buying a used car at Boardwalk Honda"

I had dreaded buying a used car & could not be more pleased w our experience. They helped us find a car that fit our family & budget & treated us w kindness & respect. Awesome job Carol & Boardwalk Honda!

Carol Miceli

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your business! We are thrilled to hear that Carol did such a great job!

Kirby
1/06/2016

"The Best Experience in a dealership ever!!!!!"

I purchased a Certified 2013 Honda Accord Sport from Boardwalk Honda, my sales consultant was Shanise Callahan. She was professional, genuine, knowledgeable and made my experience enjoyable. I especially liked that she listened to my needs and no pressure. If I could sum my experience up with one word that would be "amazing" thank you again Ms. Callahan for standing out from the rest!!!!

January 07, 2016

Kirby, thank you for your kind words about Shanise and for your business!

Reviews of Tariq Hassan