Boardwalk Honda

6807 Tilton Rd,
Pleasantville, New Jersey 08232
Boardwalk Honda Info
About Boardwalk Honda

If you're going to buy a new Honda at Boardwalk Honda, serving Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Boardwalk Honda, located at 6807 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Honda models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Honda financing.

About Boardwalk Honda

VMae
8/27/2015

"Honda HR-V Love it!"

I greatly recommend Shanise Callahan who was my sales person. SHE was wonderful. Very caring, helpful and sincere. She made sure that my car had exactly the specification that I wanted. I enjoy switching my car every couple of years and I have worked with several sales reps and I must say that Shanise is the best! My experience with the car dealer was less then perfect. After I signed the paperwork and the car was officially mine the following day a finance manager called stating they made an error on the price quoted that it should have been more. Well that was not my mistake and obviously I was not going to pay more for the car. At the end it all worked out. Word of advise always keep your original quotes. So I weigh the good and the bad, I had a marvelous experience with Shanise and also with Brian who helped me get a great leather package. The car looks and runs wonderful and I am very pleased with my HR-V. Thank you Shanise!

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Shanise! We hope you love your new HR-V and we are glad that we could make things right.

Arielle_Schafer
8/25/2015

"Stress No more!"

About a month ago, My car was totaled in a bad accident and I was really stressed since I was without a car. Tariq understood my situation and in the most professional way, he helped me find a great new car and had me leaving satisfied. He worked with our price budget and was very caring about my situation. Definitely, a great dealer but better yet a better person! Thanks Tariq!

August 25, 2015

Thank you for your review of Tariq and our store, we are glad to hear we were able to make it happen for you!

smahmud92
8/20/2015

"First Car Purchase"

I am the mother of a recent college graduate from New York city. I found a amazing deal online and had the pleasure of speaking to Tariq Hassan who found the perfect Honda Accord for my son. He not only worked with us over the phone, but he was able to set up a date and time for us to come by and capitalize on the deal. He helped us equip the Accord with all the necessary details and additions to help ensure my son would be safe and protected when driving. The main part which Tariq helped us with was to lower our insurance by informing the representative of all possible discounts we were eligible for. Great person to do business with.

August 21, 2015

We're glad Tariq made this a great purchase experience. Thank you for allowing us to assist you with the purchase of your son's car. We hope he is enjoying his new Accord!

stecar531
8/20/2015

"I purchased my second Honda through Tariq."

I have purchased my second vehicle with Tariq Hassan as my Sales consultant. My daughter also purchased a Civic with Tariq. He is most professional and I have the highest regard for him. The negotiation is very fair and there is no stress. This dealership is outstanding in many ways. Thank you Tariq for another Civic purchase. I recommend everyone to go see Tariq at Boardwalk Honda.

August 21, 2015

Thank you for your repeat business, and we appreciate your kind words about Tariq!

Robeson98
8/12/2015

"Robeson98"

had a very nice experience working with Ms Callahan.She was very cordial and professional. very pleasant.Very happy overall with my choice and the service given.

August 12, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad you stopped by!

wnx47zt
8/11/2015

"Shanise Callahan was fantastic!"

My husband and I were looking for a dependable used car as our beloved Toyota Prius was totaled in a car accident. Ms. Callahan met us with a warm and professional welcome. We were able to purchase a newer model Prius which had only one previous owner and no maintenance concerns. Ms. Callahan granted our list of requests with no haggling. We left the dealership very pleased with our investment. Thank you Shanise! Troy & Linda Hall

August 12, 2015

Thank you for your review, we hope you love your new Prius!

Esther Bernard
8/11/2015

"Shanisse Callahan was terrific. As was Jean Simeon."

It was a pleasure dealing with Ms. Callahan. She was very friendly and helpful and enthusiastic in all of her dealings with us. She made the experience at Boardwalk Honda a very pleasant one.

Jean Simeon

August 11, 2015

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!

S.ford

"Thank you Shanise! "

My experience at boardwalk Honda was great! I didn't plan on getting a car I just went to have my car looked at which was a 05 Honda Accord, the price to get it fixed was a little much. But I didn't have to worry because Shanise Callahan took good care of me!!! I traded my car in and drove home with a 2015 Honda Civic lx. Shanise was friendly, patient, professional with over the top customer service and also made me feel very comfortable in purchasing my new vehicle. I definitely recommend going to Boardwalk Honda and seeing Shanise Callahan

August 11, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Shanise! We hope you LOVE your new Civic!

Meen88

"Incredible sales staff"

I was looking for a new car and Shanise Callahan bent over backwards to get me into my brand new Honda EX. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond. That day I didn't just walk away with a car I also walked away making a new friend.

August 11, 2015

Thank you for your review of Shanise, we appreciate your business!

Kaybailey
8/08/2015

"Grateful for good customer service!"

When a dealer will go the extra mile for a customer, I will always refer a family member or a friend! Thank you to Shanise for going the extra mile to make my mother and my family happy! If it had not been for you and your customer service we would not have purchased my mother's car!

The regional manager and service department

August 11, 2015

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!

Reviews of Shanise Callahan