Boardwalk Honda

6807 Tilton Rd,
Pleasantville, New Jersey 08232
Boardwalk Honda Info
About Boardwalk Honda

If you're going to buy a new Honda at Boardwalk Honda, serving Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Boardwalk Honda, located at 6807 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Honda models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Honda financing.

About Boardwalk Honda

2012hcsi
4/06/2015

"Car Buying Experience"

I recently purchased a 2012 Honda Civic Si and Tariq Hassan was my Sales Consultant...he was very customer focused, customer friendly and offered me a very good trade-in deal for my car...I would strongly recommend contacting Tariq for your next Honda purchase! And my Service Advisor, Demetrio Lebron, is the person you want to work with in the service department...again a very customer focused and friendly person who will take care of your car like it's his own.

Demetrio Labron

April 06, 2015

We're glad Tariq and Demetrio have earned your trust and customer satisfaction. Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to serving you again!

AA
3/12/2015

"Great Customer Service and Sales People"

I drove 2 hours to buy a 2013 Honda Accord at Boardwalk Honda. The main reason was that they had the exact car I wanted, and the list price was significantly lower than dealerships in my local area. Tariq, who was my sales consultant, was very personable. This certainly matters if you plan to spend a few hours testing driving, negotiating, and buying a car. After some negotiation, I was able to get a great deal on the Honda Accord. I had some followup issues on the Accord. Carol in customer service more than helped resolve the issues I had. Dealing with Carol made me realize that Boardwalk Honda is committed to customer satisfaction. Car dealerships focused on customer satisfaction is rare in my experience. I have been very dissatisfied with other car dealerships. Dealing with Tarig and Carol certainly made me feel that good people in car dealerships can make or break your experience. In this case, Carol and Tarig made my experience positive. I recommend Boardwalk Honda on the basis that they have good people working there who will go the extra mile to make you satisfied with your experience.

Carol in Customer Service

March 16, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to resolve the issue and earn your customer satisfaction. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. Brian Broomell, General Manager

March 13, 2015

I'm very sorry to hear we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know. Please call me at your convenience my direct number is 609-428-4475. We are always looking to improve our process and we will use this situation for additional training to do so. Brian Broomell, General Manager

Jebazakir
3/03/2015

"Iam satisfied to dealing with Boardwalk Honda."

This is the first time I buy a car (Honda crv). Iam so happy to deals with Tariq Hassan. He is really a good person and too friendly. I pray for his good future, best of luck Boardwalk Honda.

March 03, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Tariq! We wish you the best with your CR-V and we look forward to seeing you again.

mmmichaelidis
1/16/2015

"Great! "

I went today to get my car service and it was a great experience dealing with Victoria. She greeted me well as soon as I got out of my vehicle with a great "good morning" me not feeling so well after being very ill she definitely made my day. I was very please with my services as well and she explained any questions I had. Thank you Victoria!

Victoria Blair

January 16, 2015

Thank YOU for this great review on Victoria. We're glad her customer service made your day better. We hope you get well soon and that we see you again in the future!

C.B.
1/13/2015

"Look no further~ boardwalk honda #1"

I first have to start by saying, Tariq is the most professional, personable, honest, dependable, and reliable salesman I have ever met. He is a man of integrity and of his word. If he needs to go a step further to get an answer, Harry is the man! Harry Nann is the general manager sales who sets a high standard for an impeccable business, and does an awesome job! I met Tariq in 2012 when we bought our first Honda~with an outstanding experience from the moment we walked in , to the moment we drove an accord off their lot. We just bought our third car from this dealership ,as we have 5 teenagers. Tariq has always been a true gentleman. He is the first person I contact because he is always quick to respond and he will look until he finds exactly what we need. He is quite accommodating and helpful, but not at all pushy and always has a smiIe. I highly recommend Boardwalk Honda as the dealership to work with. Thanks for everything Tariq and everyone at Boardwalk Honda. ~C.B.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind review and for your continued loyalty. We are always more than happy to help you and we hope to continue helping you with your automotive needs.

PARESH
1/02/2015

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE "

LAST ONE YEAR I DO MY CAR OIL CHANGE IN BOARDWALK HONDA, I HAVE A ONE NAME IS DEMETRIO LEBRON HE IS BEST EMPLOYEE IN SERVICE DEPT, I LIKE HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

DEMETRIO LEBRON

January 07, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Demetrio! We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

Kiersten1

"Awesome experience "

Have to say overall my experience there was great...brought in my honda pilat in for a service this past weekend and the guys that helped me were AWESOME! I look forward to going there again if anything else happens.

Dave facet

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business! Enjoy your Pilot and see you again sometime!

jaselito avila

"Great Service"

I was there to get my car service and my service adviser Alex Mercado, he was very pleasant, helpful & very knowledgeable. Awesome experience. will return and refer family n friends.

Alex Mercado

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business! And we are glad to hear that Alex did a great job, too!

Mikaylasmom09

"My service experience "

I brought my volkswagon in for oil change about two weeks ago, I must say I never mind going there!! They cater to my every need and I dont even have a Honda.. I will defenitly be back, love the service and the people!!

Dave fawcett

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business! Especially since you don't have a Honda, that means a lot to us!

Alikhlas112
10/25/2014

"David service Advisor "

I went for oil change. David a service advisor came to me with a polite way asked me that if I've been helped. I said No. Imidiatly he asked me why I am there for and I told him why. He is so fast on his work. Very good knowledgable person. He knows what is he doing. Keep up the good work

David

October 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind review on David. I'm glad he took great care of your and your vehicle. We look forward to further assisting you in the future! Brian Broomell, General Manager

Reviews of Tariq Hassan