Boardwalk Honda

Grace Morris

April 26, 2017

"Great dealership "

- Ali

This is our 4th car from this dealership. Good service by everyone. Been dealing with Tariq all the time great sales man. I recommend boardwalk Honda to friends and family!

April 25, 2017

"Always Satisfied"

- Ben Newton

I am always treated fairly, and my salesman Brian Ford is the best. My time is very valuable and he knows that. So he gets everything ready in advance which makes the car buying experience so much better. I have bought 5 cars from Boardwalk Honda through Brian and have no plans to change.

April 24, 2017

"Wonderful Salesman"

- S. MARTIN

S. Martin I walked into the dealership with the hopes of purchasing a vehicle that not only fit my family size but my budget. Mr. Hassan met me at the door and the rest is history. He carefully listened to my needs and guided me through the lot with ease. He was polite and informative every step of the way. Before i knew it i was happily delighted to have found the car i would soon be driving off the lot. I'm definitely looking forward to my next purchase with Mr. Hassan.

Photos