Boardwalk Honda

6807 Tilton Rd,
Pleasantville, New Jersey 08232
Boardwalk Honda Info
About Boardwalk Honda

If you're going to buy a new Honda at Boardwalk Honda, serving Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Boardwalk Honda, located at 6807 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Honda models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Honda financing.

About Boardwalk Honda

154986940ka
9/24/2016

"Amazing experience "

When we first got to Boardwalk Honda, Tariq was the first to welcome us with a huge smile. I love how he was never pushy about anything. He let us make all the choices he was just there to help us with the facts. Very kind gentleman. At no point did he grow impatient not aggravated. He helped us get the best deal we could. I would definitely reccomand this place especially Tariq. Best salesman I've dealt with yet.

September 26, 2016

Hello, Awesome! Thank you for your review and kind words regarding Tariq. We're thrilled with the exceptional customer service you received from Tariq. We hope you enjoy vehicle for years to come! Please come back and visit with us again.

RKR
9/01/2016

"Every ten years"

I usually purchase new and hold on for ten years on average. I recently purchased a new CRV and Henry made the whole experience great. No pressure, and a great guy.

Henry Dipeppe

September 02, 2016

Thank you RKR for the kind words about Henry! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience and that you happy with your new CRV!

Foodnfun
8/26/2016

"Sales"

Wasn't sure what I looking for. Kind of leaning towards a Pilot. My sales person was very helpful. I love my Pilot!! Thank you Charles.

Charles Doebler

August 27, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience and that your love your Pilot! We look forward to your business with us again!

Barbi Marino
8/25/2016

"Wonderful Service"

On 8/3/16, my husband and I purchased my 2016 Honda Accord Coupe EXL V6 with Navi & sensing and I couldn't be happier. As soon as we walked into the dealership, we were greeted by a salesman named Brian V Ford. We told him what we were looking for and he worked with us to get the price we wanted. Brian is very personable and made our car shopping experience pleasant. My car had a small hiccup which Brian took care of immediately. I highly recommend Boardwalk Honda and we can honestly say that Brian V Ford is an asset to this dealership and is always available to answer any questions we may have. Thanks again Brian for everything. Barb & Rob Marino

Brian V Ford (salesman)

August 25, 2016

Thank you, Bambi for the kind words about Brian! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer’s car buying experience truly exceptional! We look forward to your business with us again!

Alicia Peterson
8/19/2016

"Amazing!"

When you walk in, there is Tariq with a open and welcoming smile. He doesn't come off as pushy. Almost like a kid at a candy store, he is just as excited about the "cool" car features. Tariq was able to turn a a possible long and harrowing experience into the equivalent of a walk in the park.

August 19, 2016

Thank you Alicia for the kind words about Tariq! We are thrilled that he provided you with such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

em_eff_84
8/14/2016

"Poor customer service"

I heard great things about Boardwalk Honda and was looking forward to purchasing my new car there. I am disappointed to say my entire car buying experience was extremely frustrating and drawn out over a period of WEEKS, even though I was promised my new car a few days after test driving it. After finally getting my car, I returned a few days later for installation of my remote start. I became even more frustrated when I found my car part had not been ordered, after I had already waited 45 minutes. I returned the very next day and was promised my car part would be there and I would be in and out of the dealership in 15 minutes with a loaner car. AGAIN, I waited over 45 minutes. When I returned to pick up my car after service, no service advisors were even present to show me how to use my remote start. I called the dealership on two separate occasions, about a week apart, to discuss problems with my remote start and application of Resist All, which I had purchased when I purchased my vehicle. No one from Boardwalk has even returned phone calls, even after I was told my call would receive priority since it was my second call. If I could do this over again...I would never have purchased from this dealership.

August 15, 2016

I am sorry to hear you've had so many problems with your new vehicle, I would like to make this right. Can you please contact me. Brian Broomell General Manager bbroomell@Group1Auto.com

Ivan
8/08/2016

"Great experience"

Elbin helped me to purchase my Honda Civic. He is very kind and friendly person. He provided a great customer service. We met at 11a at Boardwalk Honda and 3.30p I went home with my new car. I am considering buying another Honda and i definitely will call Elbin again when I am ready to purchase my second Honda. He followed up to make sure that I am fully satisfied with my purchase. I definitely recommend Boardwalk Honda if you are looking for a car.

Elbin Orellana

August 09, 2016

Thank you Ivan for the kind words about Elbin! We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

King faze
7/27/2016

"Had a great experience "

I went in to Boardwalk Honda of EHT to purchase a new car. As soon as I got there I was welcomed with a big smile by Tariq. I was stuck between an accord coupe and accord sport. Tariq took his time to go over the features of both cars and how they compare with each other. He didn't pressure me towards a car. He left the decision up to me. He was very patient with me while I made up my decision. I took home a new 2016 Honda Accord sport. Thanks to Tariq for helping me through the process and going above and beyond to pick the best car for me.

July 28, 2016

Thank you for your business, and your kind words for Tariq! We hope you love your new Honda for years to come!

JustAcustomer
7/26/2016

"Such a shame"

I usually dont like to leave negative reviews, however this one I feel is necessary so that others are careful about shopping here. Overall, the customer service is downright not on par with the quality of the product they sell. The manager Dana or whatever his name was appears rude and downright disrespectful. Finally when we were going to make the deal I extended my hand to shake his hand and he just walked away and did not even say sorry for not returning the hand shake. He kept talking down about the trade in which was a beautiful and well kept car. This is not very professional in my opinion and I have worked in customer service and Sales for over a decade. And its not just him, the sales person stated they could not even provide us with a copy of the window sticker so that we could compare the options on the particular vehicle we were considering. We could not see the exact invoice. We went to plenty dealerships and they had offered the invoice whenever the request was made - just not here for some reason. I used to love this brand but now for my own future needs as I will be shopping for a new SUV soon, will certainly not come back here for that. I also do not recommend this place to anyone. The entire experience with over 3 or 4 sales people and 1 manager has been sub-par to say the least. They need to shop their competitions and get more extensive training of what customer service means. Plus it takes forever to finalize a sale. They seem very pushy and only concerned about making a sale. A customer is just a number in their eyes and who likes that.

Others

July 26, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that your experience with one of the managers was unpleasant. I would like an opportunity to fix this and to earn your business, please contact me at (609) 428-4475. I look forward to speaking with you. Brian Broomell General Manager

MELISSA SCHRIER
6/30/2016

"Boardwalk Honda - Tanim Rahman"

I recently bought a 2016 Honda Civic EX. My salesperson was Tanim Chowdhury. Tanim gave me great customer service and I would definitely recommend Tanim if you're shopping for a car! What I liked about Tanim was that after the sale he just didn't send me on my way. He thanked me, he took his time to check my trade-in to see if I left any items behind, he reviewed all the features on my new car, and he told me not to be shy and to call him with any future questions. My 11 year old daughter loved the free trinkets Tanim gracefully gave her. I don't plan on buying another new car for quite a while but when the time comes I most definitely will ask for Tanim.

Tanim Chowdhury

June 30, 2016

Thank you Melissa! We are thrilled that Tanim provided you with a great car buying experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Reviews of Tariq Hassan