Boardwalk Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Boardwalk Honda

Boardwalk Honda Info
About Boardwalk Honda

If you're going to buy a new Honda at Boardwalk Honda, serving Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Boardwalk Honda, located at 6807 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Honda models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Honda financing.

About Boardwalk Honda

mmmichaelidis
1/16/2015

"Great! "

I went today to get my car service and it was a great experience dealing with Victoria. She greeted me well as soon as I got out of my vehicle with a great "good morning" me not feeling so well after being very ill she definitely made my day. I was very please with my services as well and she explained any questions I had. Thank you Victoria!

Victoria Blair

January 16, 2015

Thank YOU for this great review on Victoria. We're glad her customer service made your day better. We hope you get well soon and that we see you again in the future!

C.B.
1/13/2015

"Look no further~ boardwalk honda #1"

I first have to start by saying, Tariq is the most professional, personable, honest, dependable, and reliable salesman I have ever met. He is a man of integrity and of his word. If he needs to go a step further to get an answer, Harry is the man! Harry Nann is the general manager sales who sets a high standard for an impeccable business, and does an awesome job! I met Tariq in 2012 when we bought our first Honda~with an outstanding experience from the moment we walked in , to the moment we drove an accord off their lot. We just bought our third car from this dealership ,as we have 5 teenagers. Tariq has always been a true gentleman. He is the first person I contact because he is always quick to respond and he will look until he finds exactly what we need. He is quite accommodating and helpful, but not at all pushy and always has a smiIe. I highly recommend Boardwalk Honda as the dealership to work with. Thanks for everything Tariq and everyone at Boardwalk Honda. ~C.B.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind review and for your continued loyalty. We are always more than happy to help you and we hope to continue helping you with your automotive needs.

PARESH
1/02/2015

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE "

LAST ONE YEAR I DO MY CAR OIL CHANGE IN BOARDWALK HONDA, I HAVE A ONE NAME IS DEMETRIO LEBRON HE IS BEST EMPLOYEE IN SERVICE DEPT, I LIKE HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

DEMETRIO LEBRON

January 07, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Demetrio! We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

Kiersten1

"Awesome experience "

Have to say overall my experience there was great...brought in my honda pilat in for a service this past weekend and the guys that helped me were AWESOME! I look forward to going there again if anything else happens.

Dave facet

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business! Enjoy your Pilot and see you again sometime!

jaselito avila

"Great Service"

I was there to get my car service and my service adviser Alex Mercado, he was very pleasant, helpful & very knowledgeable. Awesome experience. will return and refer family n friends.

Alex Mercado

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business! And we are glad to hear that Alex did a great job, too!

Mikaylasmom09

"My service experience "

I brought my volkswagon in for oil change about two weeks ago, I must say I never mind going there!! They cater to my every need and I dont even have a Honda.. I will defenitly be back, love the service and the people!!

Dave fawcett

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business! Especially since you don't have a Honda, that means a lot to us!

Alikhlas112
10/25/2014

"David service Advisor "

I went for oil change. David a service advisor came to me with a polite way asked me that if I've been helped. I said No. Imidiatly he asked me why I am there for and I told him why. He is so fast on his work. Very good knowledgable person. He knows what is he doing. Keep up the good work

David

October 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind review on David. I'm glad he took great care of your and your vehicle. We look forward to further assisting you in the future! Brian Broomell, General Manager

ryanbeebe
10/22/2014

"I was a first time buyer and they made me feel right at home"

When I first walked into Boardwalk Honda, Tariq greeted us immediately. The entire time he was very patient and worked with me to figure out which car would be the best one for me. Six months later I am still in love with my car and I am very thankful that Boardwalk Honda and Tariq made my first car buying experience a pleasant one! Thanks guys! You rock!!

October 24, 2014

Thank YOU! I'm glad to hear you still love your car. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Brian Broomell, General Manager

krg12!!
10/20/2014

"completly satisified"

Tariq, makes it easy to get a car there is no pressure and he gives me the best deal around. This is the second car I received from Tariq, I would recommend Tariq he is wonderful.

October 21, 2014

Thank you for your continued patronage! I'm glad Tariq keeps providing you with great customer service. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Brian Broomell, General Manager

joyce.burns.12
10/11/2014

"Excellent sales person"

I cannot say enough good about my sales person Tariq Hasssan. Barry in finance and Joe the manager were very concerned that I was happy and treated fairly. Tariq is personable and wants to be sure that you understand all of the procedures. He invites you back if you need more help getting used to you new car. I went to Boardwalk Honda because of the reviews I read about Tariq. He did not disappoint me. :)

Joe manager, Barry finance

October 11, 2014

Joyce, I'm glad Tariq did not disappoint you and provided you with great customer service. I hope you are enjoying your new car! We look forward to seeing you again! Brian Broomell, General Manager

Reviews of Tariq Hassan