Boardwalk Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Boardwalk Honda
Boardwalk Honda Info
About Boardwalk Honda

If you're going to buy a new Honda at Boardwalk Honda, serving Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Boardwalk Honda, located at 6807 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Honda models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Honda financing.

About Boardwalk Honda

"I was a first time buyer and they made me feel right at home"

When I first walked into Boardwalk Honda, Tariq greeted us immediately. The entire time he was very patient and worked with me to figure out which car would be the best one for me. Six months later I am still in love with my car and I am very thankful that Boardwalk Honda and Tariq made my first car buying experience a pleasant one! Thanks guys! You rock!!

"completly satisified"

Tariq, makes it easy to get a car there is no pressure and he gives me the best deal around. This is the second car I received from Tariq, I would recommend Tariq he is wonderful.

October 21, 2014

Thank you for your continued patronage! I'm glad Tariq keeps providing you with great customer service. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Brian Broomell, General Manager

"Excellent sales person"

I cannot say enough good about my sales person Tariq Hasssan. Barry in finance and Joe the manager were very concerned that I was happy and treated fairly. Tariq is personable and wants to be sure that you understand all of the procedures. He invites you back if you need more help getting used to you new car. I went to Boardwalk Honda because of the reviews I read about Tariq. He did not disappoint me. :)

Joe manager, Barry finance

October 11, 2014

Joyce, I'm glad Tariq did not disappoint you and provided you with great customer service. I hope you are enjoying your new car! We look forward to seeing you again! Brian Broomell, General Manager

"Tariq Hassan A++++++++"

About a year ago I went to Boardwalk Honda to buy a car for my youngest daughter. When I got there Tariq approached and introduced himself. I told him why I was there. He took me to the used cars. He showed me one that I knew my daughter would like and of course I purchased it. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. He was not pushy and very professional. Well because of that experience my oldest daughter had just purchased a vehicle from Tariq and had also a great experience. I would highly recommend Tariq especially if it is your first experience in buying a car. Thanks Tariq for your patience and professionalism. PS My wife and I will be seeing you when we decide to purchase our next car.

September 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and loyalty. We hope both of your daughters are enjoying their new cars! If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. We look forward to further assisting you in the future! Brian Broomell, General Manager

"Best car buying experience I have ever had. "

If you want the best salesman around you want Tariq Hassan! I have had the best experience ever with him. I went to a few other dealerships and was not at all satisfied with the salesmen. They were all very pushy, put me under a lot of pressure, and just didn't seem to care about my wants and needs in a car. Tariq is the exact opposite of all that. He was not pushy, he didn't pressure me, and he actually cared about what I wanted. He was so kind and just so helpful. He made the whole buying process go very smoothly. It was so much easier then I had imagined. I highly recommend Tariq Hassan and next time I need a new car, I will be coming to him.

September 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind words on Tariq! We all truly value your business and look forward to further assisting you in the future. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Brian Broomell, General Manager

"They can not even fix a recall after 3 times!"

DO NOT GO THERE FOR SERVICE!!! I had my Honda CRV there 3 times for a window recall. It is STILL not fixed right, it has been a year. The service rep asked me not to trash him on the Honda survey about service. He lost part, then changed wrong part, then had my car 4 hours and 'forgot' about it and needed to get part (while I waited). Well, my drivers window is stuck in the down position and I can not get an appointment! Did I say this will be 4th time and it is a recall! They refuse to change whole unit, they patch it. Not what recall says!

Service, will get his name, have card

smthere responded to this review

August 01, 2014

I am happy to say after writing this review, I was contacted by the General Manager. He was unaware of my issues and had me bring car back. He fixed the problems and even gave me a free loaner the 2 days my car was there! Thank you Brian Broomell, General Manager

"Disappointed doesn't begin to cover how I feel..."

I woke up this morning like a kid on Christmas. I had decided to lease a 2014 Honda Civic Ex coupe and had been thinking about it all night. I went to Boardwalk Honda with my significant other. As a female, we're told it's best if we don't go to a car dealership by ourselves. I now know why. Our salesman was so sarcastic and condescending, I left the dealership in tears wondering what I could have possibly have said or done to have deserved such bad treatment. I have such a bad taste in my mouth, I've decided to not even to through with the new purchase at all. ??

Cannot recall name

"Best car buying (leasing) experience ever!"

I had initially visited the site and sent a contact request to the dealership, and instantly I received a phone call from Steve Bongiovanni. We set up an appointment to meet that Friday to discuss a possible lease. Steve came in ON HIS DAY OFF to help me. He is a wonderful person and I really enjoyed my experience leasing my car from him. He is the type of person that will bend over backwards to help you, and get you the best deal possible. He is extremely professional and loves his job, which shows in the quality of his work. I would HIGHLY recommend dealing with Steve Bongiovanni as your sales associate. Extremely helpful and friendly. Aside from him, the dealership was very clean and the staff I had encountered that day were very friendly and professional. The dealership was clean and had a lot of vehicles to offer. I will recommend Steve and Boardwalk Honda to any and all of my family/friends interested in buying a car!

Steven Bongiovanni

May 06, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, especially those towards Steve. I'm delighted to hear he did everything to accommodate and meet all of your automotive needs. I hope you are enjoying your new Honda! I look forward to a long friendship and if there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. Brian Broomell, General Manager

"Hardest worker out there"

This is the second car we've bought from boardwalk and I couldn't be more pleased. Mr. Tariq Hassan was our salesman both times and I wouldnt want anyone else. He works very hard to get the best deal possible as quick as possible. Because of our great experience with him for our first car he was the first person we called when we were in the market for an SUV as our second car. Last week we informed him we were back in the market and within a week we got a call from him about a beautiful Nissan pathfinder which we just bought yesterday. This guy is amazing! He wastes no time and is very honest. Thank you boardwalk honda.

May 05, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear you continue to receive great customer service from Tariq. I hope you are enjoying your Pathfinder! If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Brian Broomell, General Manager

"Quick and Easy"

This is my 6th lease with Boardwalk Honda 1 Accord, 5 CR-Vs. Each time it has gotten easier and quicker. Tanim made sure I was familiar with the accessories. Even though this was my 6th Honda there is always new technology to learn. There were no surprises at the end of the transaction. Tanim was very friendly and very informative. I highly recommend Boardwalk Honda!!!

Tanim Chowdhury

May 01, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am pleased to hear we continue providing you with great customer service and that we exceed your expectations every time you come in. I hope to continue earning your trust and business. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Brian Broomell, General Manager

Tariq Hassan