Boardwalk Honda

6807 Tilton Rd,
Pleasantville, New Jersey 08232
Boardwalk Honda Info
About Boardwalk Honda

If you're going to buy a new Honda at Boardwalk Honda, serving Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City, or take your car in for routine maintenance or an auto repair, you probably want to know a little bit about us. Makes sense. Boardwalk Honda, located at 6807 Tilton Road, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 is happy to tell you that we've been serving the Atlantic City, Manahawkin, Vineland, Turnersville and Ocean City area for longer than many of you might have owned your current car. With those years comes invaluable expertise, which we put to your advantage. We're not just talking acumen on new Honda models, but used cars, service and auto repairs and perhaps most importantly - Honda financing.

About Boardwalk Honda

C Bryz
2/07/2016

"Awesome!"

I went in to service my CRV Shanise introduced herself - I just said I was not thrilled with my crv because my purchasing experience was horrible - she invited me to the sales trailer- she made me feel so comfortable it was truly like chatting with a friend. She qualified my needs-my purchase- ability ( without making me feel awkward) to afford an upgrade ! I drove home that night in a new 2016 pilot - that was into budget ! Awesome- I no longer feel uncomfortable in the dealership Thank you Shanise! You rock!!

Joe and jean- finance guys

February 08, 2016

Thank you for your review of Shanise! We are thrilled to hear you love your new Pilot, we hope you love it for YEARS to come!

Kathileaser
1/30/2016

"Greatest deal ever! I came away feeling great!"

Treated well and listened to from the start. Got exactly what I wanted at price better than expected. Shanise is by far the best salesperson I have ever dealt with in over 12 car deals in my life. She is REAL! Even the finance manager was terrific!

January 30, 2016

Thank you Kathileaser for the kind words about Shanise! We are thrilled that you had such a great service experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Happyusedowner
1/15/2016

"Buying a used car at Boardwalk Honda"

I had dreaded buying a used car & could not be more pleased w our experience. They helped us find a car that fit our family & budget & treated us w kindness & respect. Awesome job Carol & Boardwalk Honda!

Carol Miceli

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your business! We are thrilled to hear that Carol did such a great job!

Kirby
1/06/2016

"The Best Experience in a dealership ever!!!!!"

I purchased a Certified 2013 Honda Accord Sport from Boardwalk Honda, my sales consultant was Shanise Callahan. She was professional, genuine, knowledgeable and made my experience enjoyable. I especially liked that she listened to my needs and no pressure. If I could sum my experience up with one word that would be "amazing" thank you again Ms. Callahan for standing out from the rest!!!!

January 07, 2016

Kirby, thank you for your kind words about Shanise and for your business!

Cargirlpat2016
1/04/2016

"Great experience."

Just bought a 2016 Honda. Sales consultant Shanise Callahan was so very helpful and very professional.She made my buying my car the most enjoyable time I've ever had buying a car. Also I might like to add that this was my first Honda since I've bought many other different cars. And hopefully it won't be my last. What a great experience. Thank You!

January 05, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about Shanise! We are glad you visited us and we appreciate your business!

LadyTNT
12/30/2015

"Excellent Quality Service (Above & Beyond Expectations)"

On 12/3/2015 I was in search for a new car due to an unfortunate car accident. I knew what I wanted and it was not a very simple request (Specific Color, make, model, transmission, year, pricing/monthly payment preference) after already searching and requesting quotes from various dealerships from North Jersey to South Jersey , I did not find it to be likely to find what I wanted. Then I stumbled upon this website "DEALERRATER" in search for a good dealership and sales person with a good reputation and Tariq Hassan was the guy to contact. Before being able to reach out Tariq, he coincidentally sent me an email to offer his services. So, I called him back; he asked me what I wanted and that he would get back to me if he found anything matching my very specific request and wanted to do all he could do to help me. He called me back in less than five minutes excited that the dealership had exactly what I was looking for down to the color. He asked me to come in, but because I was without a car I asked if I could do everything over the phone. I completed the pre-credit application online. And was fortunate to speak to the loan manager Jean the next day 12/4/15, who also went above and beyond to help me with my purchase. He was able to get my loan approved at a great rate, I was able to get the pricing/monthly payment preference I was looking for. Tariq offered to have someone pick me up at my location that was 40min away from the dealership since I was without my own transportation but, I was able find a ride that same evening and by 8pm I was greeted in the parking lot by Tariq, Jean, the manager and other staff to show me my new vehicle. It was a very exciting moment. They moved mountains for me to make this deal go through at a great price. I bought a vehicle in less than 24hrs from my initial conversation with Tariq, sight unseen, I took his word for it that he found what I was looking for. And I couldn't be happier. I am a very happy customer. And a proud owner of a 2015 Honda Accord. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone that would listen. Tariq is by far one of the most genuine and gracious sales representatives I've ever dealt with, he gives car sales a good name and reputation. I never felt I was being taken advantage of or getting a poor deal. Again, I bought a car sight unseen. That should speak volumes to anyone looking to buy a car. I'm sure all of the staff are great, but I'm glad I got to work with Tariq he gets the top rating in my book. Thank you Boardwalk Honda, Tariq, Jean, and all that helped make this purchase possible. I am truly grateful. :)

Jean Simeon

December 31, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your whole experience with everyone, we appreciate it! It's good to hear that Jean and Tariq did a great job and we are grateful for your business!

amcgeary
12/28/2015

"Thank you Shanise Callahan"

My experience with Boardwalk Honda was great because the sales representative was amazing! She was very welcoming, professional and genuine. Shanise listened to what I wanted and needed. And because of that, I purchased a used car that same day. Purchasing a car is important, and had I experienced a salesperson that wasn't listening to what I wanted, then I would not have even wasted time and I would have walked right off of the lot, like I did with previous car dealerships that day. Thank you Shanise!

December 29, 2015

Thank you Amcgeary for the kind words about Shanise! We look forward to your next visit!

child of God
12/14/2015

"SHANISE CALLAHAN"

My husband and I were very satisfied with the service that we received from Shanise Callahan.Shanise is the most pleasant and caring sales consultant we ever dealt with. We are so happy with our car. We would recommend Shanise to anyone that is looking to purchase a car. Shanise is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love & Blessings Deacon & Sis Kenneth Purnell

December 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Shanise! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us !We look forward to your next visit here with us!

SAbd786
12/11/2015

"Shanise Callahan"

Shanise is Very professional and Passionate about her job, She Was So Helpful in getting Me into a 2013 Honda Civic Sport and I Absolutely love it.

December 11, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about Shanise! We look forward to your next visit here with us!

December 11, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Shanise! We appreciate your review and your business!

Kiysaginnie
12/11/2015

"Great Experience "

If I could sum my experience up in one word it would be, AWESOME!!! My sales lady was LOVELY, COMPASSIONATE, AND UNDERSTANDING. I will recommend her to anyone who's looking to buy a new or used car. I enjoyed my experience.

December 11, 2015

Thank you Kiysaginnie for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us! We loo forward to your next visit!

Reviews of Shanise Callahan