Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC

Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC Info

Jamgeorge2
5/23/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I am completely satisfied with my buying experience with Linda Quigley on Friday 3/13. This is my second vehicle that I have purchased from her at Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC. Linda did everything she could to make sure that I was happy with my 2016 GMC Sierra Denali and made sure I received exactly what I wanted. Linda was very patient with me, especially after ordering my vehicle and it took a little longer that expected. I would highly recommend Linda to anyone I know wanting to buy a new or used car and I will definitely buy from her again when looking to make another purchase.

Linda Quigley

hotrod1965
4/11/2016

"EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT SUPERIOR PERSONNEL "

I am writing this review to express our complete satisfaction with the Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC dealership in Plymouth, MI. Our 2005 Saturn Vue encountered an issue with Body Electrical System. We installed an aftermarket device on our vehicle based on the suggestion of our insurance company in order to decrease our premium and gain reward points that were redeemable at various locations. Instead of saving me money I had to pay for components that shorted out due to the device installed. One of the devices that shorted out was the BCM (Body Computer Module). Not only was the vehicle not starting it also stopped operating while driving. With the very professional and patient personnel in the Service Department the issue was resolved. This was a very perplexing issue, but the folks at Bob Jeannotte worked on the problem until a final resolution was attained. I wrote to the Jeannotte expressing our thanks and praising the dealership. My wife and I have not been fans of dealership service departments. Our minds have been changed with our relationship with Bob Jeannotte. We rate them a 5 star dealership and very highly recommend them for new car sales, used car sales, car rentals their service department and most of all their highly professional staff. Raymond Rodriguez

Dan Markovich, Derrick Smith, Paul Carlin

Sheila48170
11/19/2015

"Great Experience"

We're very pleased with the entire leasing experience at Bob Jeannotte Buick. Our salesperson, Brent was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and leasing programs available. A very efficient and friendly dealership.

Brent Adoni

nvtvler
8/31/2015

"Maintenence service"

As usual, was greeting nicely by Reid and had the paperwork completed quickly for the oil change. Appreciated that he reminded me of the time frame to receive the oil changes included with a new car purchase. Customer Lounge is well equipped even when busy, as it was that morning. Customers all seems satisfied with length of wait, as was I. Keep up the attention to customer service! My sales person walked through and recognized me even though it has been over 1.5 years since purchase. Second car purchased through this dealership and will return. The Buick Regal has been a great car.

Reid Griffin

noname
5/28/2015

"Pushy Service Workers"

I was concerned with some warranty issues with my car and because the service guy found nothing wrong, I felt like he didn't want to waste time on me. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID FROM AN APPOINTMENT, THAT IS NO REASON FOR KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE TO EXIT OUT OF THE BUILDING! Also, I had forgot to mention an additional concern I had so I called the service department after I left the dealership to inform them about it. While picking up my car, I asked about the loose steering and the guy said since the car tested out fine, they didn't look into the steering. I am very disappointed in the "rush rush get the customer out the door" service you run!

Derek

KathySteele
10/25/2014

"Professional "

I trust this dealership and feel they always stand behind their work. The call before they do any extensive work. They also inform me of the cost before doing repairs. I am very pleased with them each time they work on my truck. The owner, if he is there comes into the service lobby and passes out pens! A special touch as he checks on you to make sure you are being helped .

Reed

Smachnik01
7/23/2014

"Used car purchase."

Wonderful dealership to work with, friendly and helpful. The used car manager Chris B. went above and beyond to help close our deal on a nice used car. Will be the first place we look at when looking for another vehicle, new or used.

Chris B and Richard K.

ochmanski
10/03/2013

"Always treated well and professionally. These guys are..."

Always treated well and professionally. These guys are experienced and offer great service. Solve my problems every time. Such expertise and great attitude is exhibited throughout the Dealership

Reid Griffin and Brian Roper

rmusic
8/02/2013

"This is the worst dealer service experience I have ever..."

This is the worst dealer service experience I have ever had. We asked to have a sun roof leak fixed and a tune up and an estimate for shocks and struts. We were told about $300. The next day they called my husband and said they could fix my car for $3,200 because it needed all kinds of work. Now, the car is 7 years old and is probably only worth 6K. They offered to "knock off 1,200." Still a joke. Ends up we received what we originally asked for and still paid $500. I went to pick up my car after hours. When I started it up, the automatic headlights would not turn on, there was a "check gauges" warning on on the heads-up display, the brake light was on when the brake was not engaged, and the something-is-behind-you alarm kept bonging even though I had the car in drive (not reverse). I had to turn it off and on a few times, remove the key and re-insert it, and it finally acted normal again. That's fine, but didn't anyone test this stuff out before putting it outside to pick up? I will never go back to this dealer for anything ever again.

Bill in service

dennmoore
6/13/2013

"The service manager (Dan) is very dishonest. He treats..."

The service manager (Dan) is very dishonest. He treats people in a demeaning way. He flat out lied to my face and got caught. He talks about things he obviously knows nothing about and then treats you as if you are a problem customer for asking simple questions. He gets irritated, defensive and treats the customer very poorly even raising his voice. When I asked who he reported to (after lying) he changed his attitude and became accommodating as if he didn't want anyone calling him out. In a two month period we had to have the vehicle - 2010 Acadia with 50 some thousand miles in for multiple issues - trans line, air conditioning, water pump, whole front steering gear, brake booster, missing wiper part. Thousands of dollars in service work. We honestly believe some of this is dealer caused however as he stated "think what you want" (cant prove it) and "this is wearing thin". There was no water pump issue, brake issue or missing wiper part when we brought it in however literally when we picked it up there was. In fact coolant was pouring on the floor of the service area when we picked it up - never had a problem with cooling system before - he said they filled it up and now the entire pump needs replacing. Their multipoint inspection on the service work order - oil didn't even register on the dipstick. His response to the issues was that GM was picking up most of the cost and he was doing us a favor by asking GM to help - we should be happy with that - poor GM. Type person that leaves you feeling like you need a shower after dealing with him. You will get even more than the stereotypical dealership service with this service manager.

Dan Markovich