Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC

Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC Info

Ricky17
7/07/2016

"Amazing service"

I was very impressed by my sales man Ray. Non pushing, very knowledgeable, courteous, just above and beyond. I am happy i came and purchased my vehicle from this dealer. I recommend all my friends and family.

Ray

Tatertot
6/16/2016

"Polite, Professional and Affordable"

Once again, I was delighted with the entire service experience from start to finish. I've been a customer here for years, and find the entire staff to be extremely polite, the mechanics are highly trained AND experienced, and when you need to meet your budget, just ask! They will give you good information AND choices to try and fit your budget. The value for money is very fair, quality and reliability is top notch. I've tried cut-rate repair shops but it's risky business, not worth the little you may or may not save.

Dan Weiss, Dan Markovich, Reid Griffin

Jamgeorge2
5/23/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I am completely satisfied with my buying experience with Linda Quigley on Friday 3/13. This is my second vehicle that I have purchased from her at Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC. Linda did everything she could to make sure that I was happy with my 2016 GMC Sierra Denali and made sure I received exactly what I wanted. Linda was very patient with me, especially after ordering my vehicle and it took a little longer that expected. I would highly recommend Linda to anyone I know wanting to buy a new or used car and I will definitely buy from her again when looking to make another purchase.

Linda Quigley

hotrod1965
4/11/2016

"EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT SUPERIOR PERSONNEL "

I am writing this review to express our complete satisfaction with the Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC dealership in Plymouth, MI. Our 2005 Saturn Vue encountered an issue with Body Electrical System. We installed an aftermarket device on our vehicle based on the suggestion of our insurance company in order to decrease our premium and gain reward points that were redeemable at various locations. Instead of saving me money I had to pay for components that shorted out due to the device installed. One of the devices that shorted out was the BCM (Body Computer Module). Not only was the vehicle not starting it also stopped operating while driving. With the very professional and patient personnel in the Service Department the issue was resolved. This was a very perplexing issue, but the folks at Bob Jeannotte worked on the problem until a final resolution was attained. I wrote to the Jeannotte expressing our thanks and praising the dealership. My wife and I have not been fans of dealership service departments. Our minds have been changed with our relationship with Bob Jeannotte. We rate them a 5 star dealership and very highly recommend them for new car sales, used car sales, car rentals their service department and most of all their highly professional staff. Raymond Rodriguez

Dan Markovich, Derrick Smith, Paul Carlin

Sheila48170
11/19/2015

"Great Experience"

We're very pleased with the entire leasing experience at Bob Jeannotte Buick. Our salesperson, Brent was very knowledgeable about the vehicles and leasing programs available. A very efficient and friendly dealership.

Brent Adoni

nvtvler
8/31/2015

"Maintenence service"

As usual, was greeting nicely by Reid and had the paperwork completed quickly for the oil change. Appreciated that he reminded me of the time frame to receive the oil changes included with a new car purchase. Customer Lounge is well equipped even when busy, as it was that morning. Customers all seems satisfied with length of wait, as was I. Keep up the attention to customer service! My sales person walked through and recognized me even though it has been over 1.5 years since purchase. Second car purchased through this dealership and will return. The Buick Regal has been a great car.

Reid Griffin

noname
5/28/2015

"Pushy Service Workers"

I was concerned with some warranty issues with my car and because the service guy found nothing wrong, I felt like he didn't want to waste time on me. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID FROM AN APPOINTMENT, THAT IS NO REASON FOR KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE TO EXIT OUT OF THE BUILDING! Also, I had forgot to mention an additional concern I had so I called the service department after I left the dealership to inform them about it. While picking up my car, I asked about the loose steering and the guy said since the car tested out fine, they didn't look into the steering. I am very disappointed in the "rush rush get the customer out the door" service you run!

Derek

KathySteele
10/25/2014

"Professional "

I trust this dealership and feel they always stand behind their work. The call before they do any extensive work. They also inform me of the cost before doing repairs. I am very pleased with them each time they work on my truck. The owner, if he is there comes into the service lobby and passes out pens! A special touch as he checks on you to make sure you are being helped .

Reed

Smachnik01
7/23/2014

"Used car purchase."

Wonderful dealership to work with, friendly and helpful. The used car manager Chris B. went above and beyond to help close our deal on a nice used car. Will be the first place we look at when looking for another vehicle, new or used.

Chris B and Richard K.

ochmanski
10/03/2013

"Always treated well and professionally. These guys are..."

Always treated well and professionally. These guys are experienced and offer great service. Solve my problems every time. Such expertise and great attitude is exhibited throughout the Dealership

Reid Griffin and Brian Roper