Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC

Randy Wise Buick GMC

nvtvler
8/31/2015

"Maintenence service"

As usual, was greeting nicely by Reid and had the paperwork completed quickly for the oil change. Appreciated that he reminded me of the time frame to receive the oil changes included with a new car purchase. Customer Lounge is well equipped even when busy, as it was that morning. Customers all seems satisfied with length of wait, as was I. Keep up the attention to customer service! My sales person walked through and recognized me even though it has been over 1.5 years since purchase. Second car purchased through this dealership and will return. The Buick Regal has been a great car.

Reid Griffin

noname
5/28/2015

"Pushy Service Workers"

I was concerned with some warranty issues with my car and because the service guy found nothing wrong, I felt like he didn't want to waste time on me. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID FROM AN APPOINTMENT, THAT IS NO REASON FOR KIND CUSTOMER SERVICE TO EXIT OUT OF THE BUILDING! Also, I had forgot to mention an additional concern I had so I called the service department after I left the dealership to inform them about it. While picking up my car, I asked about the loose steering and the guy said since the car tested out fine, they didn't look into the steering. I am very disappointed in the "rush rush get the customer out the door" service you run!

Derek

KathySteele
10/25/2014

"Professional "

I trust this dealership and feel they always stand behind their work. The call before they do any extensive work. They also inform me of the cost before doing repairs. I am very pleased with them each time they work on my truck. The owner, if he is there comes into the service lobby and passes out pens! A special touch as he checks on you to make sure you are being helped .

Reed

Smachnik01
7/23/2014

"Used car purchase."

Wonderful dealership to work with, friendly and helpful. The used car manager Chris B. went above and beyond to help close our deal on a nice used car. Will be the first place we look at when looking for another vehicle, new or used.

Chris B and Richard K.

ochmanski
10/03/2013

"Always treated well and professionally. These guys are..."

Always treated well and professionally. These guys are experienced and offer great service. Solve my problems every time. Such expertise and great attitude is exhibited throughout the Dealership

Reid Griffin and Brian Roper

rmusic
8/02/2013

"This is the worst dealer service experience I have ever..."

This is the worst dealer service experience I have ever had. We asked to have a sun roof leak fixed and a tune up and an estimate for shocks and struts. We were told about $300. The next day they called my husband and said they could fix my car for $3,200 because it needed all kinds of work. Now, the car is 7 years old and is probably only worth 6K. They offered to "knock off 1,200." Still a joke. Ends up we received what we originally asked for and still paid $500. I went to pick up my car after hours. When I started it up, the automatic headlights would not turn on, there was a "check gauges" warning on on the heads-up display, the brake light was on when the brake was not engaged, and the something-is-behind-you alarm kept bonging even though I had the car in drive (not reverse). I had to turn it off and on a few times, remove the key and re-insert it, and it finally acted normal again. That's fine, but didn't anyone test this stuff out before putting it outside to pick up? I will never go back to this dealer for anything ever again.

Bill in service

dennmoore
6/13/2013

"The service manager (Dan) is very dishonest. He treats..."

The service manager (Dan) is very dishonest. He treats people in a demeaning way. He flat out lied to my face and got caught. He talks about things he obviously knows nothing about and then treats you as if you are a problem customer for asking simple questions. He gets irritated, defensive and treats the customer very poorly even raising his voice. When I asked who he reported to (after lying) he changed his attitude and became accommodating as if he didn't want anyone calling him out. In a two month period we had to have the vehicle - 2010 Acadia with 50 some thousand miles in for multiple issues - trans line, air conditioning, water pump, whole front steering gear, brake booster, missing wiper part. Thousands of dollars in service work. We honestly believe some of this is dealer caused however as he stated "think what you want" (cant prove it) and "this is wearing thin". There was no water pump issue, brake issue or missing wiper part when we brought it in however literally when we picked it up there was. In fact coolant was pouring on the floor of the service area when we picked it up - never had a problem with cooling system before - he said they filled it up and now the entire pump needs replacing. Their multipoint inspection on the service work order - oil didn't even register on the dipstick. His response to the issues was that GM was picking up most of the cost and he was doing us a favor by asking GM to help - we should be happy with that - poor GM. Type person that leaves you feeling like you need a shower after dealing with him. You will get even more than the stereotypical dealership service with this service manager.

Dan Markovich

mp2dtw
2/19/2013

"After not having great luck elsewhere, I was welcomed at..."

After not having great luck elsewhere, I was welcomed at the door and with a salesman in two seconds. I was treated with a level of courtesy, professionalism and respect I hadn't encounted in many years, if ever, while buying a car. I'd gone on several websites to see the trade-in value of my car. For the very first time (of nearly 30 years of buying new cars), I got within the range (lower end, but within) that the "experts" say I should get--no hemming and hawing about mileage or flaws like they normally do to excuse the fact that they're offering half of what you know the trade-in value is and trying to make you feel grateful for that. I also went on-line to see what I should be charged if the salesman was charging (in correlation with the invoice price) what he said. This was the amount I was charged--no surprises, no hard sell for insurance and warranties I didn't want to buy. For the first time in my life, I've walked away certain that I was treated with 100% honesty and that there was no dithering on pricing--and that was with taking exactly what they offered without bargaining. The delivery was great too. Steve ensured that everything (from the first moment on) went smoothly, pleasantly, honorably and that I drove away knowing what I was doing with all this new technology I was surrounded by.

Steve Dickson

hweh230
6/20/2012

"Tom was a pleasure to work with, went out of his way to..."

Tom was a pleasure to work with, went out of his way to get the car I wanted. Dealt with Al in the body shop many times, one of the few guys in the industry that will tell it like it is and truly go out of his way to make sure you're satisfied. Buy with confidence, in my opinion, the other poor ratings are simply from naive people who are looking for scapegoats for unrelated problems.

Tom, Al

abb1400
9/29/2011

"I baught a new Regal Turbo had it for 3 weeks and was not..."

I baught a new Regal Turbo had it for 3 weeks and was not impressed with the vehicle. I tried for a WEEK to contact my salesman , with no call EVER returned. After finally getting in touch with him we made plans for me to come in and work something out I was planning on purchasing a new Lacross which is more expensive than the Regal. I expected to lose a few thousand dollars because of the miles I had put on, 2000 miles. But instead I sat and watched as my salesman try to convince me that in 3 weeks and 2000 miles resulted in a loss of $7000 dollars which long behold was the money I put down on the vehicle surprise surprise. I was totally shocked and needless to say walked out. If all American Dealerships are like this company they them selves will have destroyed the U.S. Automakers. I now know why so many people are going to Japanese carmakers because when you spend 30k on a car and your salesman can not even call you back that's a problem. It's not only about the sale its about taking care of your client after the sale to! Then to top this whole thing off I asked him to look up the price to extend my bumper to bumper which would be once again more money but I'm still waiting on a price its been over a week now. this company has no idea how to treat its customer before and not a clue in after the sale.

Tom Sutherlandi/ Used car manager