Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda

Kristen Keller

Brian Hilgeman, Sales Consultant, Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda

Brian Hilgeman

July 14, 2017

"First brand new vehicle purchase. "

- Mattyb88

After having a new car itch, and waiting for the 2017 Civic Si to be released, I finally found one I liked! I gave Pete Young a call went in early to secure a Pearl White Sedan, it was a long and worthwhile wait (car was still being built when it showed up in Bob Lanphere's inbound inventory.) I got the call, it had finally arrived and couldn't have been happier. Pete and I sat down one on one, signed papers, added some accessories to the car deal and handed over the money I had to put down along with my trade. The experience was easy, and very painless, told them what I wanted to got with the car and what I ideally wanted to pay each month. I was in and out of there in a very short amount of time and Pete even walked me through the vehicle features before my departure. I look forward to potential future purchases and experiences with this dealership!

Pete Young
Linda Azrak

July 08, 2017

"Doing a little extra to ensure customer satisfaction. "

- RobTy2017

Recently purchased a 2017 Goldwing from here. Friendly staff ensured the process went smooth. Then I come back to try finding out why my mic and headsets did not work properly. These guys trouble shot the system and found problems in the helmets mics. Thank you for going beyond and making us very satisfied about our experience here.

Jimmy Delgado
Other Employees : Kilo

July 03, 2017

"Waiting for a long time to see a service personal "

- Ali

I have been a Honda customer for at least 15 years and always had excellent and professional service. About two weeks ago, I had a maintenance appointment for my Honda Odessy. I arrived on time but had to wait for about 30mins in the car until the service representative checked me in. Today, I took my Honda accord for a battery replacement. I waited for about 30mins and a personal only showed up after another car arrived after me. The personal attended to the recently arrived car before bothering to check me in. I have been considering a new Honda SUV purchase but now having a second thought about this.

Mechala (first experience) and Larry (today)

Used 2015 Honda Civic, $15977