Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda

Brian Hilgeman

January 21, 2017

"Overall great experience"

- Bregiles9

We got there and mike had our car already waiting for us and it was a very speedy process which was great for us as we have children and he was straight to the point and extremely helpful and very family friendly... Will always return for any future cars!

January 19, 2017

"Helpful and pleasant"

- Launa Gray

It was so much fun working with Mike at Beaverton Honda. It was raining and due to the weather Trimet was running late. Mike met me at the Beaverton Transit Center so I wouldn't have to walk. He was very helpful in answering my questions about the Honda CR-V I had my heart set on. Having read reviews of the dealership previously, I knew I didn't need to haggle over price, etc. My only complaint is that there wasn't a spare key available for the car I bought, and I was hoping they would make an extra one for free. They did not. Other than that it was a great experience!

January 19, 2017

"Problem Immediately Addressed"

- Ginny

Recently, I dropped into Honda to have my passenger side mirror fixed and was told I would have to replace the entire mirror to the tune of $500.00. It was missing a screw and shook when I was driving. After placing a complaint, Matt contacted me shortly and resolved the issue by ordering a new part and using the screw in the new part. Needless to say, I was very grateful for his creativity and thoughtfulness. He was so polite and kept in contact with me through the whole process....supervising the ordering and fixing of my car. He went beyond the extra mile. He went an extra hundred miles and HE MADE MY DAY! Thank you, Matt, for being so polite and so helpful. I have been a long time customer of Beaverton Honda and certainly will continue to be, thanks to Matt.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $24175