Bob Moore Cadillac of Edmond

Bob Moore Cadillac of Edmond Info

Seth Wadley Auto Group

Acura Guy
1/26/2016

"Great Dealership -- Low Pressure"

I worked with Thomas Maassen for over a week on a used 2011 Acura MDX. I live 190 miles away from this dealership and spotted this vehicle on Autotrader. After calling the dealership and speaking with Thomas he assured me that this car was in mint condition. I gave him of a list of things I look at when buying a used car which gives me a clue as to how nice the vehicle really is. 5 minutes after talking with Thomas I had 30 more pictures sent to my phone for my review. Pictures can be deceiving but the car did look extremely nice. Thomas once again assured me that I owe it to myself to see this vehicle. So I drove down and the vehicle was 100% accurately represented. (This is rare in my experience in buying cars) We test drove the vehicle and I came home without committing to the vehicle. Not once was I ever pressured into buying this car. After a week of stewing I committed to the vehicle and Thomas met me 1/2 between Newton, KS and Edmond, OK and we exchanged all paperwork and went on our way. I can't say enough good things about Thomas and this Dealership. I'm extremely hard to please when it comes vehicles and this car has exceeded my expectations. Roger Mitchell Newton, KS

Thomas Maassen

Churchboyray
1/09/2016

"Bob Moore Greatest Sales Wompen Jonette Baurer "

I went to Bob Moore late at night after looking on the Internet several times finally. I called Bob Moore and said I was looking for a PreOwned Car. The Lady them sent me some Emails of cars. I loved all of them. I later told her earlier that day that I would be there around 7:30. I actually got there around 8. The car I thought I wanted was nothing compare to the Black Mercedes Benz that I drove was I got inside I Knew this was the car. The sales lady Miss Jonette Bauer was awesome she took her time and walk me thru everything I was in and out in about 30 minutes. She was the Best Sales Lady Bob Moore is Amazing. I will be back the end of the year.. Thanks to Bob Moore and Jonette Baurer I have a new car. Raymond McCullough

Sales Women Jonette Baurer

camaro zl1
1/09/2016

"Great experience "

My salesperson was awesome. Best experience at a car dealership I've had in a long time. I would highly recommend Bob Moore Cadillac to anyone wanting to purchase a new car.

Jonette Bauer, Tim the finance guy

XTS
12/28/2015

"Car wants, customer satisfaction"

I had a wonderful time and buying experience working with the entire sales staff. They met my wants and needs on a XTS. Thanks again for a great experience.

Olen Wilson, Tim Ososanya, John Gullett

Linda
12/05/2015

"great experience"

great experience, showed me all the extras, went beyond the normal to make sure I had a great experience, introduced me to the service department

Mark Lee

Whitney1
12/01/2015

"Concerns for phone calls wanting to by my car. "

I received a call from Bob Moore Cadillac employee saying he wanted to buy my leased car back. He would put me back in the same payment or less. I went that evening and looked at a few and at two other of Bob Moore lots. Since it was late, the salesman said he would talk to the finance people and get some cars lined up for me to come and drive and would call me at 10:30 the next morning. Didn't get a call. I called at 1:00. He then said he would meet me at 3:30. Got there and he had gone to Tuksa for Thanksgiving. Gave me another salesperson's name that would help me. He knew nothing.

Derrick Waters

Jstuar60
11/28/2015

"Blantantly misguided!! "

We had seen a 2015 escalade on the Internet at Bob Moore so we contacted them about this car. They told us upfront that the car had been returned because of a manufacturer defect but that the car had been sent back in and had been fixed so we got a babysitter for our two kids and drove 3.5hrs to see the car. We had it in our mind that we would be buying the car aslong as they would give us a good price on our trade in. Once arriving at bob Moore we met with Jake who seemed to be very nice and introduced us to his brother Justen the used car sales manager. We test drove the car and loved it so we got down to the numbers, which as we all know takes awhile so by this time it's 7pm and we finally come to an agreed price. Well as we are signing papers we get to the very last page which is the title page and it says that the car was bought back under the lemon law. At no time did they reveal this information to us. So we drove 3.5hrs out there and 3.5hrs back home in one day plus haggled with them for about 1 hour. I do not recommend this dealership to anyone, they are very sneaky. This should've been told to us when we were told it was bought back by gm, at no time did they say it was purchased back under the lemon law!!!

Justen and Jake

catfish2006
10/01/2015

"Great Experience"

Sales staff was great and helpful. This was the best experience we have had buying a vehicle. The entire buying experience was completed without having to negotiate over the cost of the XTS.

Mark Lee and Cynthia Pugliese

Cheech
9/13/2015

"EXcellant Service And Follow Up. "

The Best Experience I Have Had Buying A New Vehicle. The Salesman Met Me At The Door, Answered All My Questions. Took The Vehicle or A Ride, Bought The Vehicle. The Rest Is History.

Trey Minor

janerscaddy
8/27/2015

"New Purchase"

Every one at the dealership was very professional., helpful, and kind. Each process of our purchase was done in a timely manner. Will our salesman and Reggie the serviceman and Derrick in finance were very professional. We could not have asked for a better experience, Kudos to Bob Moore Cadillac in Edmond OK. This is our second purchase from Bob Moore Cadillac and we expect more,

Will,Derrick, & Reggie