Bob Pion Buick GMC

Bob Pion Buick GMC
Call
Bob Pion Buick GMC Info
About Bob Pion Buick GMC

It's all in the family at Bob Pion Buick GMC Truck in Chicopee MA. Founded in 1977 by Bob Pion, the business has been a labor of love born from his bold vision and tireless investment of time and finances. Years later, his only son Don continued to work on the expansion and development of the business by adding the Buick franchise to the existing Pontiac and GMC Truck lineup along with a state of the art facility that helps provide customers with the best shopping and service experience possible. Bob Pion is 83 years old and can still be seen at the dealership nearly every day speaking with customers and setting the example of how business should be done the right way. Now the torch is being passed to the third generation; sons Rob and Tom. www.bobpionbuickgmc.com

About Bob Pion Buick GMC Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

"Recommended dealership"

I was recommended from other people that have bought vehicles from this dealership and their very satisfing results with not only the purchase and service they have received . This no pressure performance from the salesman and staff , made me decide to purchase this vehicle from this dealership.

April 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Will Smith. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

"Wonderful Salesman"

My salesman, Carl Goldberg, was wonderful. Carl was friendly, kind and explained everything that I was questioning. I came into the dealership unsure of what kind of auto I was looking for, however I shared what I could afford and Carl showed pointed me into the right direction. Thank you to Carl I am having so much fun and loving my new GMC Terrain. Not only will I be sharing my experience but sending others to Bob Pion's but to Carl.

April 11, 2014

Cathy, Thank you so much for the great review! We hope that you thoroughly enjoy your GM Certified GMC Terrain! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Carl Goldberg and Evan Stoddard. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

"Great experience from Start to Finish"

Eddie was Awesome to work with will recommend in the future. He made it a comfortable experience all through the process. I will return for my next purchase and use Eddie again to help me!! This review process is not a good thing I need to create an account' 25 word minimum, a total waste of my time. If you want people to respond .you need to make it easy.....

April 11, 2014

Gene, Thank you so much for the great review and we hope your enjoying your beautiful F250!!! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Eddie Almodovar. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

"The staff at Bob Pion jumped hurdles to get me in my..."

The staff at Bob Pion jumped hurdles to get me in my current SUV. I have some challenges to my credit, but that didn't stop them. They negotiated with me fairly and provided me an affordable rate to get me in the vehicle that I wanted.

April 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We will be sure to pass on the good words to everyone involved in the sales process! Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

"Compared to other dealerships, my overall experience was..."

Compared to other dealerships, my overall experience was fantastic. Ever since Balise did the wrongdoing with my car a couple of years ago, all my GM related issues that my own mechanic couldn't handle have been superb. Their relations with me as a customer treaded me like family and wanted to make sure everything went smoothly with me getting a new car due to the power steering that went on my Pontiac G6. I am happy that I diagnosed my issue with Bob's 2 weeks before it went and they were right about it, no 2nd opinion was needed. Their honesty with everything made me feel very relieved and confident about my purchashing. I was about to go to a 3rd dealership to test drive some cars, but Jeff made me satisfied that my car will be the Chervolet Impala. When I did my paper work yesterday with Evan Stoddard, it went so fast but everything was explained to me in an orderly fashion that I kept up with him. I want to say thank to everyone in that dealership for being the family owned dealership that they are, because I would have been paying much more and would have been "screwed" over since I am a woman. I may know alot of things about cars, but paaperwork for a new car, I don't. So once again, thank you to Bob Pion's and I highly recommend them to anyone with a problem that their own mechanic cannot figure out. Bravo!

April 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! It still always makes us extremely happy when people take the time to write a great review! Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

"A joy to work with. They found me a beautiful truck that..."

A joy to work with. They found me a beautiful truck that I am proud to be in and they were very helpful....Adam Quenneville

April 11, 2014

Adam, Thanks again for the business and I hope your enjoying that beautiful Sierra Denali!! Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

"The integrity of Eddie was great. I had made an..."

The integrity of Eddie was great. I had made an appointment to see a certain truck and Eddie waited for my arrival before anyone else had the opportunity to test drive my truck. I met Tom Pion and Ethan, who were also great. In all it was one of the best buying experience for a vehicle I have encountered.

April 11, 2014

Wow! Thank you so much for the great review! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Eddie Almodovar. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

"I had been looking for a Saab sedan for some time and..."

I had been looking for a Saab sedan for some time and they had one that had a clean carfax and they put it on special for President's Day. We worked out a deal on it and when I test drove it I heard a noise in the rear end we thought it was tires so I had them take another $200 off to cover replacing the tires. Carl is great works with the bank, insurance company and gets results. I would highly recommend dealing with them.

April 11, 2014

Michelle, Thank you so much for the great review and we hope your enjoying your beautiful Saab sedan! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management and Carl Goldberg Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

"i would recommend to family & friends this dealership..."

i would recommend to family & friends this dealership the friendliness they help on everything we had questions and financial part of it too highly recommend

April 11, 2014

Thanks for a great review!! We look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

"Now, it's one month driving my 2010 Buick, and I must..."

Now, it's one month driving my 2010 Buick, and I must say I like it, I'm satisfied with my car. I realize my 2005 LaSabre was a heavier car and the ride was smoother, or is it the potholes in the streets at this time of year. Whatever, I'm pleased with buying my car last month and I'm finding new things about all the buttons on the mid panel My sincere Gratitude Jeanne Boyer

April 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Sterling Orr. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

Tom Pion