Bob Pion Buick GMC

4.2

333 Memorial Drive, Chicopee, Massachusetts 01020 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

112 Reviews of Bob Pion Buick GMC

April 12, 2016

"Better than I hoped for!"

- Jennhutch911

I walked in with iffy credit and very little hope of driving a new 2016 off the lot. Long story short: I was treated like family and was quoted a price on a new lease for a 2016 GMC Terrain that I agreed upon. I test drove the car and upon returning they figured out an even better deal with a monthly payment $114.00 LOWER than the agreed upon price. I got my 2016 Terrain for a price that I didn't think was possible. They gave me such a good deal and really took care of me. I won't go anywhere else for my vehicles from now on. They just got another loyal customer :)

James Torrey, Joe Soucy (and the finance guy!)
February 16, 2016

"Awesome Dealer"

- Kevin Stant

Purchased a Denali 1500 Pickup. They were awesome about driving it a couple times to be sure. They weren't pushy and did not pull the "What do I need to do to sell you this car today" Crap... They were honest and patient. I would say more dealers need to be like them. I cannot say enough good things about Will and how he handled to deal. Good job to all.

Will Smith
February 12, 2015

"If you're not purchasing an expensive vehicle don't bother!"

- Nikkicars

Terrible customer service. We saw a car online fairly priced. Test drove it and left (no one asked for our contacts or Ben bothered giving us a card). Month later still there so we went to look at it. Arranged childcare and rushed out of work to drive over. Walked in NO customers to speak of..but still not acknowledged at the door. Saw the car on the lot along with another one interested in but we were told that they were both sold to one of the dealers (even though on their website said available and received a price change email). Next day called me back and said I wouldn't believe it but that car actually IS still available and to come in. Couldn't get there that day but told him I would be there the following day and to please call if anything changes. He said he would be there late that night and he would let me know if sold in meantime. Next day, once again arranged childcare and got ready to drive over. On our way there (we are 45mins away), received an auto email that the car was sold. We pulled over and called and not only was the salesman not there but the "manager" on was the only employee there and had no record of the car even after I have him the stock number still listed on their website. In short.. Don't waste your time! Unless you are buying new abs expensive the "pee ons" at Pion will treat you as such!

Jeff Moran

November 15, 2014

"Carl the salesman"

- nickwvt

Needed a new van for my job, was watching one online and decided to stop and check it out. Carl got the keys and with no pressure, or hassles I ended up with just what I needed. Easy to do business with and definitely recommend Carl Goldberg

Carl Goldberg

October 28, 2014

"Salesman Lied"

- ryandunn

I had agreed with Salesperson on price and terms on a vehicle and gave a deposit. After securing financing on my own I was notified by the salesperson that the vehicle was no long available due to a mechanical issue. When pressed he later told me he had lied to me and that the vehicle was sold to someone else. Not the way to conduct business...website says "come discover the difference"....lies and fraud, that sure is different.

Sterling Orr

April 10, 2014

"Recommended dealership"

- Superliner

I was recommended from other people that have bought vehicles from this dealership and their very satisfing results with not only the purchase and service they have received . This no pressure performance from the salesman and staff , made me decide to purchase this vehicle from this dealership.

Other Employees : Will smith

Bob Pion Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for the great review! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Will Smith. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

April 08, 2014

"Wonderful Salesman"

- cathybdoherty42

My salesman, Carl Goldberg, was wonderful. Carl was friendly, kind and explained everything that I was questioning. I came into the dealership unsure of what kind of auto I was looking for, however I shared what I could afford and Carl showed pointed me into the right direction. Thank you to Carl I am having so much fun and loving my new GMC Terrain. Not only will I be sharing my experience but sending others to Bob Pion's but to Carl.

Tom Pion

Carl Goldberg

Bob Pion Buick GMC responded

Cathy, Thank you so much for the great review! We hope that you thoroughly enjoy your GM Certified GMC Terrain! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Carl Goldberg and Evan Stoddard. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

April 01, 2014

"Great experience from Start to Finish"

- GeneRegan

Eddie was Awesome to work with will recommend in the future. He made it a comfortable experience all through the process. I will return for my next purchase and use Eddie again to help me!! This review process is not a good thing I need to create an account' 25 word minimum, a total waste of my time. If you want people to respond .you need to make it easy.....

Tom Pion

Eddie Almodovar

Other Employees : Gene Regan

Bob Pion Buick GMC responded

Gene, Thank you so much for the great review and we hope your enjoying your beautiful F250!!! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Eddie Almodovar. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

March 27, 2014

"The staff at Bob Pion jumped hurdles to get me in my..."

- koldqueen

The staff at Bob Pion jumped hurdles to get me in my current SUV. I have some challenges to my credit, but that didn't stop them. They negotiated with me fairly and provided me an affordable rate to get me in the vehicle that I wanted.

Sterling Orr

Bob Pion Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for the great review! We will be sure to pass on the good words to everyone involved in the sales process! Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

March 25, 2014

"Compared to other dealerships, my overall experience was..."

- JELLOgg1248

Compared to other dealerships, my overall experience was fantastic. Ever since Balise did the wrongdoing with my car a couple of years ago, all my GM related issues that my own mechanic couldn't handle have been superb. Their relations with me as a customer treaded me like family and wanted to make sure everything went smoothly with me getting a new car due to the power steering that went on my Pontiac G6. I am happy that I diagnosed my issue with Bob's 2 weeks before it went and they were right about it, no 2nd opinion was needed. Their honesty with everything made me feel very relieved and confident about my purchashing. I was about to go to a 3rd dealership to test drive some cars, but Jeff made me satisfied that my car will be the Chervolet Impala. When I did my paper work yesterday with Evan Stoddard, it went so fast but everything was explained to me in an orderly fashion that I kept up with him. I want to say thank to everyone in that dealership for being the family owned dealership that they are, because I would have been paying much more and would have been "screwed" over since I am a woman. I may know alot of things about cars, but paaperwork for a new car, I don't. So once again, thank you to Bob Pion's and I highly recommend them to anyone with a problem that their own mechanic cannot figure out. Bravo!

Jeff Moran

Other Employees : Evan Stoddard

Bob Pion Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for the great review! It still always makes us extremely happy when people take the time to write a great review! Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377