Bob Pion Buick GMC

Chicopee, Massachusetts 01020
Bob Pion Buick GMC Info

Nikkicars
2/12/2015

"If you're not purchasing an expensive vehicle don't bother!"

Terrible customer service. We saw a car online fairly priced. Test drove it and left (no one asked for our contacts or Ben bothered giving us a card). Month later still there so we went to look at it. Arranged childcare and rushed out of work to drive over. Walked in NO customers to speak of..but still not acknowledged at the door. Saw the car on the lot along with another one interested in but we were told that they were both sold to one of the dealers (even though on their website said available and received a price change email). Next day called me back and said I wouldn't believe it but that car actually IS still available and to come in. Couldn't get there that day but told him I would be there the following day and to please call if anything changes. He said he would be there late that night and he would let me know if sold in meantime. Next day, once again arranged childcare and got ready to drive over. On our way there (we are 45mins away), received an auto email that the car was sold. We pulled over and called and not only was the salesman not there but the "manager" on was the only employee there and had no record of the car even after I have him the stock number still listed on their website. In short.. Don't waste your time! Unless you are buying new abs expensive the "pee ons" at Pion will treat you as such!

Jeff Moran

nickwvt
11/15/2014

"Carl the salesman"

Needed a new van for my job, was watching one online and decided to stop and check it out. Carl got the keys and with no pressure, or hassles I ended up with just what I needed. Easy to do business with and definitely recommend Carl Goldberg

Carl Goldberg

ryandunn
10/28/2014

"Salesman Lied"

I had agreed with Salesperson on price and terms on a vehicle and gave a deposit. After securing financing on my own I was notified by the salesperson that the vehicle was no long available due to a mechanical issue. When pressed he later told me he had lied to me and that the vehicle was sold to someone else. Not the way to conduct business...website says "come discover the difference"....lies and fraud, that sure is different.

Sterling Orr

Superliner
4/10/2014

"Recommended dealership"

I was recommended from other people that have bought vehicles from this dealership and their very satisfing results with not only the purchase and service they have received . This no pressure performance from the salesman and staff , made me decide to purchase this vehicle from this dealership.

Will smith, Evan Stoddard, Joe Soucy

April 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Will Smith. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

cathybdoherty42
4/08/2014

"Wonderful Salesman"

My salesman, Carl Goldberg, was wonderful. Carl was friendly, kind and explained everything that I was questioning. I came into the dealership unsure of what kind of auto I was looking for, however I shared what I could afford and Carl showed pointed me into the right direction. Thank you to Carl I am having so much fun and loving my new GMC Terrain. Not only will I be sharing my experience but sending others to Bob Pion's but to Carl.

Evan Stoddard, Joe Soucy, Tom Pion, Carl Goldberg

April 11, 2014

Cathy, Thank you so much for the great review! We hope that you thoroughly enjoy your GM Certified GMC Terrain! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Carl Goldberg and Evan Stoddard. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

GeneRegan
4/01/2014

"Great experience from Start to Finish"

Eddie was Awesome to work with will recommend in the future. He made it a comfortable experience all through the process. I will return for my next purchase and use Eddie again to help me!! This review process is not a good thing I need to create an account' 25 word minimum, a total waste of my time. If you want people to respond .you need to make it easy.....

Gene Regan, Joe Soucy, Tom Pion, Evan Stoddard, Eddie Almodovar

April 11, 2014

Gene, Thank you so much for the great review and we hope your enjoying your beautiful F250!!! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Eddie Almodovar. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

koldqueen
3/27/2014

"The staff at Bob Pion jumped hurdles to get me in my..."

The staff at Bob Pion jumped hurdles to get me in my current SUV. I have some challenges to my credit, but that didn't stop them. They negotiated with me fairly and provided me an affordable rate to get me in the vehicle that I wanted.

Joe Soucy, Evan Stoddard, Sterling Orr

April 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We will be sure to pass on the good words to everyone involved in the sales process! Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

JELLOgg1248
3/25/2014

"Compared to other dealerships, my overall experience was..."

Compared to other dealerships, my overall experience was fantastic. Ever since Balise did the wrongdoing with my car a couple of years ago, all my GM related issues that my own mechanic couldn't handle have been superb. Their relations with me as a customer treaded me like family and wanted to make sure everything went smoothly with me getting a new car due to the power steering that went on my Pontiac G6. I am happy that I diagnosed my issue with Bob's 2 weeks before it went and they were right about it, no 2nd opinion was needed. Their honesty with everything made me feel very relieved and confident about my purchashing. I was about to go to a 3rd dealership to test drive some cars, but Jeff made me satisfied that my car will be the Chervolet Impala. When I did my paper work yesterday with Evan Stoddard, it went so fast but everything was explained to me in an orderly fashion that I kept up with him. I want to say thank to everyone in that dealership for being the family owned dealership that they are, because I would have been paying much more and would have been "screwed" over since I am a woman. I may know alot of things about cars, but paaperwork for a new car, I don't. So once again, thank you to Bob Pion's and I highly recommend them to anyone with a problem that their own mechanic cannot figure out. Bravo!

Evan Stoddard, Evan Stoddard, Joe Soucy, Jeff Moran

April 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! It still always makes us extremely happy when people take the time to write a great review! Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

Aqrs
3/24/2014

"A joy to work with. They found me a beautiful truck that..."

A joy to work with. They found me a beautiful truck that I am proud to be in and they were very helpful....Adam Quenneville

Evan Stoddard, Joe Soucy, Rob Pion, Tom Pion, Sterling Orr, Jeff Moran, Carl Goldberg, Carla Butterfield, Eddie Almodovar

April 11, 2014

Adam, Thanks again for the business and I hope your enjoying that beautiful Sierra Denali!! Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377

wallys214
3/14/2014

"The integrity of Eddie was great. I had made an..."

The integrity of Eddie was great. I had made an appointment to see a certain truck and Eddie waited for my arrival before anyone else had the opportunity to test drive my truck. I met Tom Pion and Ethan, who were also great. In all it was one of the best buying experience for a vehicle I have encountered.

Joe Soucy, Evan Stoddard, Eddie Almodovar

April 11, 2014

Wow! Thank you so much for the great review! We will be sure to pass on the good words to management as well as to Eddie Almodovar. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you any way we can down the road! Tom Pion VP Bob Pion Buick GMC www.pionauto.com 413-598-8377