Bob Pulte Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Bob Pulte Chevrolet

Bob Pulte Chevrolet Info
About Bob Pulte Chevrolet

Bob Pulte started his first dealership in 1975 as a Oldsmobile Dealer in Cincinnati. In 1992, Bob Pulte opened up Bob Pulte Chevrolet in Lebanon, OH. We know that price sells but service is what keeps you coming back. You can have both. 70% of our business is repeat business. We want to make all new and used Cincinnati, Dayton, Mason, Middletown and Lebanon Chevrolet customers a "Customer for Life!" At Bob Pulte Chevrolet you don't just buy a car, you buy the way we do business.

About Bob Pulte Chevrolet

"2009 Chevrolet Malibu"

Clean organized dealership with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. No pressure sales staff and willing to make my buying experience a good one. I would recommend these folks to all I know.

"Fantastic customer service"

Dewayne France went above and beyond what I would consider great service. His positive cheerful attitude is what makes a WINNING relationship with customers. Thx!!!!

"pleasant and low stress "

Skeeter was very knowledgeable and patient. He asked me to define the vehicle that I was looking for and then within minutes he showed me the car I described. He took my wife and I for a ride to confirm our decision and then we discussed price without any pressure and arrived at a mutually agreeable number ( the Pulte price). I don't believe that purchasing a car could be any more pleasant than what we experienced with Skeeter!

"Replaced door molding"

I was treated with courtesy, respect, and above all - honesty. Overall a very pleasant experience. Job well done and in less time than anticipated. I'll be back.

"Warranty Work"

I been to Bob Pulte quite few time with my car. And I always got outstanding customer service ! Everyone was professional and friendly to me! and DeWayne France is outstanding , Thank you Dewayne

"service review"

Bob Pulte Chevrolet is the best in the Cincinnati area. Service dept. is exceptional. Will definitely be back when is time for that trade in.

Jonathan Gentry

"Less Than Satisfactory Customer Service"

I have gone to Bob Pulte Chevrolet service department since I purchased my cobalt there in 2005. My family and I have purchased three cars from the dealership. We are normally very satisfied with the employees and work of Bob Pulte Chevrolet and have been for years. However, I am very disappointed with the customer service I have recently received. I received a recall notice regarding my cobalt's ignition switch. I ordered the parts as soon as I received the recall notice. It has been over a month since the parts were ordered, and I am continuing to get several notices from Bob Pulte Chevrolet themselves about the importance of having the recalled parts repaired. I also researched deeper into the recall and found a variety of information on what was called the "deadly ignition switch defect" which also included details on the many fatal car accidents as a result of this defect. Naturally, I was more than anxious to have these parts repaired. I understand that it can take an ample amount of time to obtain parts but just to be sure that the parts were indeed ordered and in the process of being taken care of, I called the service department to check on the status of the parts. I spoke with Mr. Couch who was very short with me. When I politely asked if he knew of a relative time frame of when the parts would be in, he replied, "I have no idea." And that was all he said. I expressed my clear concern that it had been over a month since the parts were ordered, and there was no empathy, no reassurance that the parts were on their way, no emotion or kindness/caring attitude or any feel of customer satisfaction from Mr. Couch whatsoever. I hung up the phone feeling like I was not taken care of and unsure if the service department was efficient enough to take care of what seemed to me to be a very significant issue. I felt like my call was unimportant, and that I was a nuisance to Mr. Couch. The ironic part of it all, is that while I was on hold for the service department, an advertisement was being played that sounded like Mr. Couch himself giving praise and glory to Bob Pulte Chevrolet and the wonderful customer service it provides. When he actually answered the phone and talked to me, it was a COMPLETELY different attitude and severe change/lack of friendliness from the advertisement I was just listening to. If Mr. Couch was having a busy/bad day or was currently with another customer, I understand. However I expect the same friendly/kind customer service on the phone that I receive in person. Mr. Couch did not meet the standard that Bob Pulte advertises.

"Warranty Work"

Outstanding service. Rental car process was very quick when I dropped my car off for some warranty work. Everyone was professional and friendly; as funny as that may sound, it was actually a nice experience stopping into the dealership . I have two other Chevrolet dealerships miles closer to my house but I don't mind the extra drive to Pulte Chevrolet.

"Good, friendly, service with slight delay"

Overall good, friendly service. This was my first time at Pulte for service and I got a favorable first impression. I was pleasantly surprised by the free loaner, but my wife would have appreciated that I knew about the loaner earlier which would have saved her a little driving. The check in was fast, and the costs were under what they estimated. The service took a little extra time due to the seat belt recall, which was finished a couple hours after the estimated time (3 pm), but by the promised time (5 pm). The only area of improvement from this experience would be to call me to update me with status of vehicle. I had to call to find out what was going on and it was near the end of the day. If possible, I would be just as happy with a text with a status update.

"Great Service!"

I have had my vehicle for a few weeks and has to return it because it was pulling to the left. I thought the alignment needed checked but it turns out there was a defective tire. Thank goodness you service caught it because we were leaving the next day for a 600+ mile trip.

Reviews of Jim Couch