Boch Toyota

Peter Andersen, service advisor, Boch Toyota

Peter Andersen

service advisor

May 23, 2017

"Great experience with Theresa Awad! "

- Ali

Theresa was very helpful during my visit to Boch dealership. She showed me different cars and helped in deciding the best one for my money. She is very pleasant person to work with. I will definitely recommend going to her if you are visiting Toyota Boch.

Theresa Awad

May 23, 2017

"awesome attendance "

- liz faryaht

i really have a good experience with my dealer and everything get well done the way i was expected the maske me feel comfortable with my purchase

Marc Accelon
Other Employees : dan

May 22, 2017

"Outstanding Purchase Experience"

- McHumm3r

My schedule was hectic - and his patience and service was great! Dave Mclean helped me sail smoothly through the purchase process. He made certain I knew the vehicle that I was purchasing and explained its features and latest improvements. The Toyota Prius Prime Premium was exactly what I was looking for and was in stock in Hypersonic Red. Dave Mclean guided me through everything I needed to close on my purchase and the car was ready for me to drive - serviced, washed, gassed, plates attached, stickered and ready to go when I arrived on Friday morning. To summarize: Dave Mclean is a professional and he made my buying experience first class. I will definetly recommend Boch Toyota to my friends and anyone who is looking to purchase a car.

Dave Mclean