Boch Toyota

277 Providence Highway - Route 1 Automile,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Boch Toyota Info
About Boch Toyota

The Boch Toyota dealership is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA. We are proud to be a premier Toyota dealer in the Boston area. From the moment you step into our dealer showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Boch Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to purchase, finance, lease, or vehicle maintenance and service for a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you have come to the right place. Are you looking for Toyota parts or simply want to schedule a service appointment for your vehicle? Contact one of our service advisors and a professionally trained advisor will help you. Don't forget to visit our dealer showroom to view the new 2011 & 2012 Toyota models including the dependable Camry and the always popular Toyota Prius Hybrid. Boch Toyota is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA and serves Greater Boston including Brookline, Brighton, Newton, Dedham, West Roxbury, Quincy, Needham, Westwood, and more. For a Boch Dealer near you just visit our dealer locator. Don't forget, we are the #1 Toyota dealer, in sales, in New England, Since 1980. Come on down!

About Boch Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

LM
9/05/2015

"Whoah! Go Somewhere Else to Buy Your Toyota!"

I saw the negative reviews online about this place but figured I had a pretty simple transaction and they had the truck that I wanted in stock... BIG MISTAKE! I feel they tricked me after making me wait for hours! UGGH!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

ramauro
7/22/2015

"Don't listen to customer"

Tried to lease or buy from them but couldn't get a straight answer from anyone. Everytime I asked the 2 questions I wanted answered I got contacted by another person who didn't know anything about the questions I asked. 8 different contacted me. After 6 days I finally got the answer to my question after demanding it. I bought today at Copeland in Brocton. Don't waste your time here go directly to Copeland. You will get better deal and no back and forth crap!

darcyp22
7/15/2015

"Disappointed "

I would not recommend Toyota for service inquiries. I was in there for a recall that took almost two months to repair. Unfortunately, when there is a recall the dealership is responsible for repairing it. Staff was inconsiderate and did not find my time precious. All said and done I got my vehicle back and now they are not covering a bill I was told would be covered. It's disappointing because I planned to buy my new car at Toyota but after this experience it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.

Tim was not related to this-just needed to select someone

jennharris
7/02/2015

"Great Customer Service!!!! :)"

Had the pleasure of doing business with Jonathan McGilvray, he was very supportive and very knowledgeable in every aspect of our visit. I would highly recommend anybody looking for a car to go visit him . Thanks for making my family happy with a reliable car that is safe for me and the kiddos!!! You Rock :)

cargil lil
6/30/2015

"I had the pleasure of doing business with Jonathan McGilvray"

As stated I had the pleasure of doing business with Jonathan McGilvray. He is professional and knowledgable, any questions or concerns I had he was able to answer clearly and professionally. It was a relaxing experience.

cannot remember name

car girl65
6/30/2015

"great experience"

my recent experience at norwood dealership was great. thanks o jon mcgilvray. he was knowledgble and accoomodating even with my limited budget constraints. would gladly recommend to business contacts.

jetta20141
6/29/2015

"Highly Disappointing "

I bought a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta from Boch and It was nothing but a headache. I went to the service department 5 times for the same issue (Knocking sound) and was told that the issue was taken care of every single time. The service personnel seemed clueless to say the least, when asked what was wrong with my car, I was given a variety of misleading information. First, the rotors needed to get changed, that didn't fix the issue. Then, I was told that maybe there was a rock somewhere in the engine and that was causing the problem. They looked at the car, and after wasting another day, I was sent back on the road with the same issue. After going back and forth for a month to address this issue, I decided to trade in the car given the circumstances. I was offered $2000 less than what I paid for the car less than a month ago ( Depreciation they claimed). After being sold a lemon, they still claimed the car was in good working condition, and that I was over-reacting. After trading in the car, and buying a new car, I was told that I would't be able to drive my new car because they didn't have the title. I was given my lemon back to drive until they could locate the title. After going to the service department 6 times, the issue was still unresolved, and to top it off the check engine light was on. The ordeal lasted a month and thousands of dollars. I was told I would be getting some complementary parts for my car to make up for the lack of professionalism and utterly disastrous experience. As expected, I haven't received the parts or a phone call from the person who promised the parts. My overall experience? Awful! I was misled and cheated throughout the car buying experience. Shame on the management and service staff, who after getting your money could care less about the customer.Stay away

Jfroos
6/16/2015

"So far so good in terms of shopping"

so far so good in terms of working a deal. Still working out the details. Good location and convenient to 128. Very busy during the weekends.

Amir K
5/18/2015

"Too busy to offer reasonable service ! "

A few months ago I finalized a lease with this dealer but eventually cancelled it. Although Toyota was my first choice but the experience I had with this dealer actually changed my mind and I finally bought a Mazda, which of course in hindsight I think was the right choice. Apart from how unprofessional I was treated while I was trying to get a feedback on the status of my registration, their lack of knowledge about the legal aspects of the deal literally wasted 4 weeks of my time before I canceled the contract. In several occasions, I was given incorrect (let's not say dishonest) updates on the status of my case and once I was even told that my car is ready for pick up while they had not even started the registration process. You should not expect a personalized service here, they have so many customers (which is not because of their service but is mainly result of their advertising practice of offering very low prices on certain stock numbers to entice you to come in and then charging high prices on the models/options/colors you are actually interested in buying) so that they do not at all care if you leave; they will sell to someone else right after you. Overall, an awful car buying experience that changed my mind about ever buying a Toyota!

Nancy
5/07/2015

"Top Notch"

It was time for the dreaded task...to buy a new car. It appeared that since I had purchased my last car, 10 years earlier, a new way to shop had emerged...online viewing, comparing and negotiating. By last week, I had already been researching for many months and was more confused than ever. Finally, last Wednesday, I decided to go with another Toyota. I have had my last Toyota Corolla for over 10 years and it had over 235,000 miles on it. After contacting several dealerships, closer to my home, requesting price quotes for different cars, the offers started to pour in, by email and phone. Good deals...but, nothing felt right. I had purchased from Boch Toyota in Norwood last time and thought before I make my final decision that I'd give them another try. Requesting an online quote, Ryan Cassidy, from Boch Toyota, emailed me with a great offer. A short time later I received a telephone call from Mark Gilson asking if I had received all of the information that I needed and if there was anything that he could do to assist me. He patiently listened as I expressed all of my apprehensions about car shopping and he noted my concerns and reassured me. We set up a time for me to see some cars the next day. When I arrived, Claudia, at the reception desk, gave me a bright smile and told me someone would be right with me. Rick Malabre welcomed me and brought me out to the lot so that I could look at and test drive a car. He was so patient and kind and spent so much time helping me. (It ended up being 3 cars that I was interested in seeing) Eric Yngve came out to appraise my trade in and joked about my mileage...yes, amazingly, it was the original engine, clutch, etc. (I had taken good care of my little Corolla). He offered me a fair price for the trade in. Back in the showroom, one of the Sales Managers, Tom Siuda, came by to see if he could do anything to assist me. He patiently listened as I explained I was overwhelmed and unsure of which car I wanted and that I needed more time in deciding. He was very understanding. Friday morning I went back to Boch Toyota and met David Demosthene. David was so positive and kind and knowledgeable. I told him that I thought I had made my final decision, but wanted one last look at the cars. He patiently showed me each. Finally, I knew this was the one. I test drove it and was very excited. David then calmly walked me through each step in the process to purchase the car. Tom Siuda checked back with me to see how things were going and to make sure that I was satisfied. Holly Verado came over and was great in helping me to choose some accessories, for the car. Mike Daoud, in finance, was easy to talk to and very helpful. I told Mike that I wished there was some way I could tell someone about how exceptional everyone at Boch had been, in helping me. At my request, Mike brought me over to Jason Aufiero, the General Manager, of Boch Toyota in Norwood. I told Jason that every person I had dealt with, at Boch, had been exemplary and that they were a credit to the dealership. I know that I have written a long review, but, I was so reluctant to purchase a car and so afraid to be taken advantage of, that I want to really express my gratitude to everyone at Boch Toyota, who so patiently helped me and did their job so exceptionally well.

Boch Toyota responded to this review

May 08, 2015

Nancy, thank you so much for the time you took to share such glowing praise about every person you worked with during your recent purchase. It pleases us so much to know that everyone you met while you were selecting the right vehicle for you and then finalizing a transaction were so friendly and helpful. We are hopeful that we will see you in our service department so that we can keep offering you excellent customer service throughout your ownership of your new car :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Reviews of Tony Ngari