Boch Toyota

277 Providence Highway - Route 1 Automile,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Boch Toyota Info
About Boch Toyota

The Boch Toyota dealership is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA. We are proud to be a premier Toyota dealer in the Boston area. From the moment you step into our dealer showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Boch Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to purchase, finance, lease, or vehicle maintenance and service for a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you have come to the right place. Are you looking for Toyota parts or simply want to schedule a service appointment for your vehicle? Contact one of our service advisors and a professionally trained advisor will help you. Don't forget to visit our dealer showroom to view the new 2011 & 2012 Toyota models including the dependable Camry and the always popular Toyota Prius Hybrid. Boch Toyota is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA and serves Greater Boston including Brookline, Brighton, Newton, Dedham, West Roxbury, Quincy, Needham, Westwood, and more. For a Boch Dealer near you just visit our dealer locator. Don't forget, we are the #1 Toyota dealer, in sales, in New England, Since 1980. Come on down!

About Boch Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

hpham14
3/29/2016

"Your value is ZERO after signing purchase and sale."

I decided to purchase the new RAV4 on Monday 02/15/2016 and added in the leather. I put 7000USD down payment and financed the rest. All the needed document were done and I wanted to pick up the car on Saturday 2/20. On Wednesday, I didn't hear any update about my car at all, I contacted the dealer and was told that I needed to add this new car to my insurance policy first and then called them back. On Thursday, I called back with the done status on insurance and was told that I had to come back to dealer to resign the leather installed paperwork. I did sign that paperwork when I purchased the car. But later, saleman told me that he would have my car ready on Saturday. On Saturday morning, I left the message for the saleman to let me know when my car would be ready so that I could come and picked up. I haven't head from him until 6PM, then I called him again. This time, I heard from a group of people (different voices) on the back ground said that they wouldn't deliver the car until I signed the paperwork. Later on, my saleman came over and explained to me that Financial guy did make a mistake on my financing. He didn't included the leather option into the cost of the deal. Because of that I needed to come back and re-signed all paperworks. THIS IS THEIR FAULT and they made me following up with them many times to make sure I would take the car on time(Saturday)? They should honestly tell me right away when they found out their mistake rather then They just told me to come back and sing Leather Installed paperwork. So fed up with the way they work post purchase, on Sunday 02/21/2016, I canceled the deal. They said that they would refund my down payment in 2 seperate times, the first one will be 5705USD right away, and the second one is 1295USD when they sold the car (cost of the leather). Until now, 03/29/2016, more than a month, I haven't received any refund amount from this BOCH dealer. The deal was canceled by themselves when they found out their mistake but they didn't tell me. In addition, they didn't canceled the financing from the bank until I received the letter from the bank asking to pay monthly payment 2 weeks later. They cleared it after I contact them. Almost a week ago, I contacted the Boch general manager Tim by phone and told him about my case. One of the sale mangers called me right back and told me that they will refund my money right away. Today 03/29/2016, almost a week passed, there isn't any amount credit back into my credit card. Need some peace, stay away.

Rob Ramsay, dissatisfied customer
3/24/2016

"Terrible customer service after sale"

Bought a 2013 Avalon Limited for $26,000 cash. After purchase noticed vehicle was missing the Navigation manual. Called Boch Toyota more than a dozen times with and still no manual. They sent me an Entune manual, which is not what I need. They said, well that's what you get. And, believe it or not, they said, "when a 2013 comes in we'll take the Navigation manual out of that one and send it to you". It appears that's how I lost mine. 5 months after purchase, no manual. $2,000 for a useless Navigation , wasted. No recourse. I went all the way to corporate and they basically said, "Oh well". By the way, Mr. Boch doesn't talk to customers. Better service at a lemonade stand. .

ronnoco123
3/07/2016

"False advertising. "

I drove 200 miles ans had an appointment to lease a Toyota Corolla. It was advertised for $69 per month with zero down and a $300 acquisition fee. The salesman knew nothing about the listing or its promises but proceeded to tell me the actual fees were over $2100 more and that was only if I had an active duty military person using my address as his. I called today to complain and was told there was nothing they could do for me. The Boch representative looked at the listing on their website and agreed with me it was not properly written or explained. I "Came on down" I would advise others not to make the same mistake.

Boch Toyota responded to this review

March 07, 2016

We sent you a private response to your post. Could you please contact us.

markj1985
2/24/2016

"Effortless success"

My wife and I had an excellent experience at Boch Toyota in Norwood. We made an appointment ahead of time and when we arrived we were pleasantly greeted by a sales associate within a couple minutes and were handed off to another sales associate named Larry. He was very helpful in showing us the car that we came in to see and promptly gave us a test drive. Along the way we met Eric Yngve, Larry's sales manager, who could not have been more friendly and engaging. We both felt like he understood our needs completely. Whenever we asked to see different payment options, he was right on top of it and printed out a sheet each time we requested a change. It was so easy to go through and pick the right down-payment and financing term length! He was especially helpful when I noticed a couple minor scratches on the car and he had them taken care of with no issue, he made it feel like it was a breeze! He came through big time and when we came to pick up the car the next weekend. The car looked great and I could barely notice the scratches. We also had come up with out an appointment that day and he had the keys in our hands within the next 10 minutes after arriving! We had been to many other dealerships where we felt pushed around and Eric made our experience feel completely the opposite, he listened to our needs and met them quickly making us feel very relaxed. We could not have had a more enjoyable and comforting experience with Eric and Boch Toyota. If we ever plan to get another Toyota, we will definitely be going back!

Boch Toyota responded to this review

March 04, 2016

We wanted to Thank You for taking the time to reach out to us and let us know about your Great Experience here at Boch Toyota. Customer Service is important to us. Larry and Eric have been made aware of your review. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call.

Boch is horrible
2/23/2016

"Stay away - 1 star because I had to pick something"

If you haven't done your homework they will rob you, if you have done your homework they will waste your time and treat you with disrespect, worst experience ever

Too many

albuixem
2/06/2016

"Terrible purchasing experience "

My lease was up and I decided to buy the car. When I went into the dealership I told them that I was not there to purchase the car from Toyota, that I already had a talked to my bank and that I was going to finance the car through my bank instead. I told them that I needed to get some paperwork from them and pass the Safety Inspection. In fact, I had already sent my "sales person" (Alina) the information regarding the paperwork so that she would have it ready for me, but she didn't have it. She and "a partner of hers" told me that they could't give me any paperwork because they were only a dealership and thus, I had to contact Toyota Finance Services personally to get what I wanted. They also told me that there was a big chance that I wouldn't get it on time because I only had 8 days left. I think this was a tactic to get me to listen to their offer. Right away the guy told me that he probably could do better than my bank (regarding the interest rate) and I told him that I was not interested. My mother-in-law and my son were there with me and my mother-in-law asked the guy to tell me how much better he could do. The guy said that he could give me an interest rate of 3.6 and an exhausting negotiation session started. The numbers that they were giving to me (in terms of the installment payments) made absolutely no sense, and they tried to justified it by saying that that was because they were including the registration fees and taxes which were almost $2,000 more. When I took a glance a the supposed registration fees, I noticed that they were charging me almost $400.00 in processing fees. They charge this much to "make it easy for the customer" so that the customer won't have to take the day off or do anything regarding plates or registration. I told them that I was not interested but again, they told me that they could possibly get the interest rate down to 3.3 once I signed one of the monthly options that they were giving to me and met with their finance person. I ended up signing up the following agreement: $305.00 a month with a downpayment of $5,000 and 60 months. That included the registration fees and taxes. Also, the agreement included that the finance person would lower the interest rate to 3.3. By this time we had already been there for more than 3 hours and my son (who's only 19 months old) was very cranky. When I sat down with the finance person, he printed out all the paperwork and told me that my monthly payment came up to $311.00 because the bank that had given him the lowest rate gave him a 4.4 interest rate. At this point in time I was outraged. I told him that that was the same interest rate that my bank was giving to me when their sales people tricked me into selling me the car and exhausting me so that I would feel pressured to sign all of the paperwork. It was a complete lie, but at that point in time, I had already given them a $5,000.00 check, my son was really exhausted and crying, and I wanted to get it over with. The best part that when they told me to go to sign the paperwork and get the new license plates, I had to take the day off. They couldn't do it during the weekend. Also, the saleswoman removed the previous license plates, handed them to me, and told me to take them to the RMV. I told her that they should do it because they were charging me for all of those fees. She said that I could call my car insurance company to see if they would do it. I thought we had 3 days to reverse a purchase, but it is not the case for cars or house purchases. I would have gotten out of the deal otherwise.

Aleina (not sure what her last name is). I never got a card. The guy who lied to me did introduce himself but I can't remember his name. He is short with blue eyes and some beard/goatee

chellbell13
1/08/2016

"Terrible Customer Service"

I bought a used 2015 Corolla from this dealership. I had done a lot of research, so I knew what I was looking for. Chuck Rose was the sales associate that I worked with. He was great! Honest, straightforward, helpful, and no pushy. If I was writing this review just dealing with Chuck, this would be a 5 star rating. After I decided which vehicle I wanted to purchase and made my down payment, etc, I was sent to the financial department where I met with a man name Iman, I'm not entirely sure of his name as he didn't introduce himself to me and I was trying to figure it out by his signature. He was condescending, rude, and a little sexist. I mentioned that I had done research prior to going to the dealership and had a pretty good understanding of what's included with the vehicle. The man asked me if I understood what the vehicle comes with (in a condescending tone). I told him, item for item, what it said online. When I finished, he said "clearly she doesn't understand" to my boyfriend (who was not a part of buying the car outside of helping me test drive it). He proceeded to explain what comes with the car - exactly as I explained about 5 minutes before. Then asked "Do you understand?) (Like I was incompetent). When we were discussing the payment portion, he turns to my boyfriend (we had told him several times that he was just there for support) and says "when she forgets and can't make a payment, make sure you help her out." About a week and a half before my first payment was due, I still hadn't received any information. I called Toyota Financing and was told that they don't have an account with my name or social security number and told me to contact the dealership. I tried for well over a week to get a hold of someone. I left voicemails with several people in financial services asking them to call me back and never received a call. I had to fix the problem on my own. I am very disappointed with the customer service at this dealership. With all of the people working there, you think they would be able to actually service a customer. I have been transferred to several departments, left many voicemails, and never gotten a call back. When the Maintenance light went on in my car (after only driving 800 miles), I called to ask about it. First I called the representative that told me to call her if I have any issues. Despite calling her for several issues, I never heard back. I called the service department who answered immediately and was very helpful and kind. If not for the service department and Chuck, I would struggle to even rate my experience as one star.

Chuck Rose, Alena

JH, Odyssey family
12/29/2015

"Treats Military Service Members Poorly/Unethically"

Recently purchased a vehicle from Boch Toyota, we are a military family that moves often and needed a reliable vehicle to cross the country. It began having maintenance issues, we were treated with apathy, called Toyota for support, they created a case, contacted the general manager, nothing has helped. The service technician and supervisor said both confirmed the issue, but when we got our hands on the actual maintenance summary, it said the vehicle was operating under normal conditions. As a future customer of Boch Toyota, would vibrations throughout the gas pedal, floor board all the way to the back seat, console, etc...be normal or acceptable to you and your family? There are two issues, one is the actual problem with the vehicle that they will not fix, while not being able cannot explain what the cause is and have provided us no answers? The other more significant issue is the values, character and ethics of Boch's employee's and management, to a Soldier, not being honest and candid is unacceptable. We have been loyal lifelong Toyota owners, but have tried every avenue to work with the dealership and Toyota, but no luck, we have been on an island with no help from them. Have also exhausted all options. We have had the vehicle for only 2 months and the vibration problem is getting worse, how does normal get worse? There always good that comes from a bad situation, tomorrow we are picking up our new Chevrolet Silverado and are super happy. NO Vibration, smooth as glass, much quieter, better handling, more responsive, more features, less expensive, and most of all honest and sincere people working at the Chevrolet dealership. I am writing this post only so other families can make informed and educated decisions on a major purchase. v/r Disappointed Previous Toyota Owner

dgrafton
12/27/2015

"Do Not Even Consider Going Here"

Miserable, dishonest company. The car I went to test drive wasn't even on the lot even after calling to confirm that it was there. Of course the sleazy "but here are a few other cars you can try." I don't even know how they are in business. If I could give 0 stars or something far worse, I would.

gemini1574
12/19/2015

"then why did you come in?"

I had planned from my earlier experience that the people at Boch is something which I will avoid at all cost in my next car buying experience... my big folly to have gone to them... the sales person (John R) was good however when he got the manager Jonathon... he was the rudest and nastiest sales person I have seen in my life... so I ask you the readers... if the price is not what you are agreeing on as a sales person you will politely say 'sorry we cannot meet the price that you willing to spend' and not looking rudely straight into customers eyes and repeatedly angrily harrasingly say 'why the heck did you come in when you already know the internet price?' and then when confronted to not treat me like he did... he even gets more on top by raising his voice... can you imagine that kind of behavior from a sales person??? BOCH -where are u guys from and who taught u to behave like that with anyone?... goodbye forever ...I will deal with humans next time

Reviews of Eric  Yngve