Boch Toyota

277 Providence Highway - Route 1 Automile,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Boch Toyota Info
About Boch Toyota

The Boch Toyota dealership is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA. We are proud to be a premier Toyota dealer in the Boston area. From the moment you step into our dealer showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Boch Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to purchase, finance, lease, or vehicle maintenance and service for a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you have come to the right place. Are you looking for Toyota parts or simply want to schedule a service appointment for your vehicle? Contact one of our service advisors and a professionally trained advisor will help you. Don't forget to visit our dealer showroom to view the new 2011 & 2012 Toyota models including the dependable Camry and the always popular Toyota Prius Hybrid. Boch Toyota is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA and serves Greater Boston including Brookline, Brighton, Newton, Dedham, West Roxbury, Quincy, Needham, Westwood, and more. For a Boch Dealer near you just visit our dealer locator. Don't forget, we are the #1 Toyota dealer, in sales, in New England, Since 1980. Come on down!

About Boch Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Davidhn
5/04/2015

"Very Pleased"

Rob Bardwell and his manager, Vinnie, were very knowledgeable, polite and patient. We changed our mind on color combinations twice after the deal was made and they had no problem accommodating us. Very professional and gave us a good deal. Would not hesitate to do business with Boch Toyota and these two men in particular. Faith Mba was also very helpful in arranging and explaining the finance details. Thanks so much,

Vincent

May 08, 2015

David, thank you so much for taking the time to share the positive experience you had working with Rob, Vinny and Faith. We are so pleased that you would not hesitate to do business here again :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

kara0890
5/04/2015

"Bravo David and thank you!"

If you need a car, David is your man! He's professional and knowledgeable. He goes above and beyond for his customers. He was friendly and welcoming when I came in the door and had me leaving not only with a new car, but confident that I have superb service and the best price. I will definitely recommend David to anyone buying a Toyota! Thank you, David!

May 08, 2015

Kara, thank you so much for your kind words about David. We are so pleased that his friendly service made it possible for you to leave feeling confident that you got a great deal! Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

me
4/13/2015

"Terrible experience!!"

Although Dave seemed to be trying to do the right thing, we give this dealership all one stars. Nothing but a bunch of phony crooks. You think you strike a deal, then go through the whole paperwork process and after 5 hours you review the contract, do the math and see that your bottom line is actually more than the sticker price. We almost got scammed. They're very slick with their numbers and you can be deceived quite easily if you don't do the math. Long story short. Our $5000 trade in, $1500 down payment and $750 rebate somehow vanished. Incredible the BS these dealerships try to get away with!

Toyota_1019
4/10/2015

"What a AMAZING dealer!!"

WOW what an experience at Boch Norwood! I bought my 2014 Tacoma here and the experience was great in every department! I worked with John Goncalves, he was very personable, and knowledgeable! I will continue to recommend this dealer and John to anybody looking to buy a Toyota!!

peewee
4/01/2015

"excellent"

My finance manager Rich Bayda really workhard to get me the proper finance that best worked for me..he wasvpleasant to sit with. Keep up the good work Rich

April 03, 2015

Thank you so much for taking some time to tell us about the positive experience you had working with Rich Byda! We greatly appreciate your high rating :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Tommy
3/13/2015

"Good Buying Experience - Follow up in next week was horrible"

I'll start by saying the car buying experience was good. I used Costco, got a great price and the sales person Steve - was excellent and went out of the way for me. I was asked to inspect the vehicle on paperwork day - I noticed a scratch in the bumper and they had it repaired the next day when i picked up the car. I did not fully inspect the vehicle again (as it was dark out) and did not notice the gash in the center console. I called my salesperson and sent him photos. He told me to make an appointment, come in an ask for "Milo" to fix it. At the same time i was having trouble with Bluetooth connectivity constantly dropping, and my wife's phone not connecting at all. I called Toyota's 800# and they suggested it may be a faulty Bluetooth module - they instructed me to bing the vehicle to the dealer and have them run diagnostics on the bluetooth. I made an appointment and was at the dealer at 8:30AM on Sunday 3/8. I was told by service that there is nothing they can do about the bluetooth - I need to live with it. They asked me to wait for the appropriate person to come in and look at the scratch. 2.5 Hours later Tom Siuda (Sales Manager) came to me and said there is nothing they can do about it. He also said he would talk to his supervisors and give me a call on 3/9. Not only did I never get a call, but I called him as well, left a message and never got a call back. Boch had an opportunity to do the right thing and address my issues, instead they wiped their hands of it and ignore me. Hopefully this review garners some attention from their management.

April 03, 2015

Tommy, We are very sorry to hear about the lack of follow through on your concern with your bluetooth connectivity. If you would consider calling me directly, I would be happy to get the appropriate dealership personnel to work with you on resolving this. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Katy
2/24/2015

"Unethical, no integrity"

February 24 update - I noticed one more incorrect item on my purchase contract: the MA sales tax of 6.25% was not calculated correctly. The multiplication on the form does NOT work. The figure that claims to be a 6.25% tax was actually higher than the legal MA sales tax percentage.... I am speechless. Please do yourself a favor and do NOT go to this dealership. I just got scammed there on Monday Feb 16, 2015. I went in with their website advertisement for the Corolla for $14,588. First thing I got there, the salesperson Majed Abdalla and the manager and sat me down and explained I did not qualify for the price because I am not a recent grad and I am not paying all cash. I was okay with this and we agreed the price that applied to me would be $14,588 + $750 + $500 = $15,838. Then we negotiated my trade-in. KBB says my trade should be worth ~1,900 to 2,400 for the condition it is in, I knew around $1000 repair needed to be done. So I figure $1000 for my trade would be reasonable. Majed initially offered me $200. After some negotiation, we agreed on $888. When he offered me to papers to sign, I double checked the trade-in value but trusted him on the advertised price of the car $15,838. Boy was I mistaken, he adjusted the unit price of car so he can still make what he wanted out of me. I was cheated $300. When I realized and confronted him the next day, he told me he adjusted my unite price so that I would "feel better" about the higher trade-in amount. If this is not a misrepresentation and a trick, I do not know what is! I spoke with the manager, and the manager gave me the story how the Corolla I got was not part of the advertised Corolla! VIN number is not matching, etc, until my friend asked if I got the wrong car. Then that story abruptly stopped! Please PLEASE do yourself a favor and DO NOT go to this dealership. I spoke with a few about my experience and all the ones who have experience with Boch Toyota in Norwood MA confirmed their negative experience here as well. No integrity. Very dishonest! I hope no one else would experience the anguish I felt about being tricked and lied to.

Price8022
2/23/2015

"Excellent Sales person"

My friend and I recently purchased a new Toyota Corolla from this dealership. The price was absolutely excellent and our sales person Martin was especially spectacular. He was extremely courteous, friendly, and went out of his way to ensure a painless process. If you are planning on buying a car from Boch I highly suggest seeking out Martin by name. He is an exemplary employee and a true asset to their team.

Martin A

Trail Edition
2/06/2015

"Ernie Boch Jr.., do not c'mon down"

Had a deposit on a Certified 2013 4Runner TE. Internet manager and salesman were very kind, and made a great effort to forward pictures of this new arrival. Sadly, it ended there. Upon arrival, I observed this m/v, priced at $32.4 K was damaged to the rear driver's side quarter, and the headliner was stained and dirty. When I returned inside, I not only asked for these concerns to be addressed, but also provided the salesman with a quote by Acton Toyota, as they also had an exact model/color/option Certified 2013 4Runner TE which did have 20,000 more miles, but was almost four thousand less. I also tried to negotiate floor boards and an extended warranty into the price. Within minutes, a manager walked over, however I failed to remember his name. This older male stated he had been selling cars for 37 years, and the price on this 4Runner was the price, and the vehicle would be sold as is. I then inquired about a new 2015 4Runner on their lot, thinking for a few thousand more, I could secure a better vehicle with a full warranty. When asked about a price close to invoice, this manager laughed, and said... "you know we are the biggest dealership around".. then what he said next floored me. as he stated with a grin, "I would never sell a vehicle to you, as you are not in my demographic... you would never reurn for service". This manager then shook my hand, and walked away. I actually felt bad for the salesman, as I was ready to buy... I guess "Cmon down to Boch Toyota does not apply for residents thirty miles away. With my 800 plus credit rating, I secured a deal in Boch's parking lot for invoice at Ira Toyota. However upon arrival at Ira, Nashua Toyota contacted me with $1200 under invoice on a same 2015 T4R TEP. Ira then matched, and later Acton Toyota. Within minutes, I drove thirty miles to Nashua, and purchased my T4R TEP, and financed with them at a great rate for six years. All this took place within a Winter storm event. I will never advise people to go to Boch, as such was already mentioned on my T4R and Tacoma forums. I do advise that you check out Nashua, and Acton Toyota for the best deals.

Tony C
12/25/2014

"New car purchase"

Had a very pleasant experience buying a new Highlander with Koudjo. Trying to decide between Sequoia and Highlander, Koudjo provided the right balance of information and access to the cars to make our decision without being too aggressive. Have 4 young children so that was important, Koudjo brought the car we were interested in to the front of the dealership so wife and kids could easily view and test drive the car. Went to a few other dealers as I was trading in my car, and at the end Boch provided me with the car I wanted at a fair price compared to other dealers. .

Koudjo

December 30, 2014

Tony, thank you so much for taking some time to share the positive experience you had here working with Koudjo. We are so pleased to hear that he was so helpful in assisting you as you chose between the Highlander and the Sequoia :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Reviews of Jonathan Mcgilvray