Boch Toyota

Steven Chung

Kyle Stojek, Salesperson, Boch Toyota

Kyle Stojek

December 07, 2016

"Great deal on my Landcruiser"

- Napadog

Bought my 2016 Toyota Landcruiser from Boch. Staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and offered me a great price. Whole buying process was simple & a pleasure. Would definitely buy there again!

December 06, 2016

"Great experience at Boch with Dennis Aceto! "

- Sfleming812

Dennis was very helpful and professional. He helped me find the perfect car that met all my needs and budget. I absolutely love my new highlander!

December 05, 2016

"amazing experience"

- whitehead,dwight321

I gave Toyota an excellent rating because they made my experience great, the staff was very nice and helpful answered all my questions great environment.

Boch Toyota, Norwood, MA, 02062