Boch Toyota

277 Providence Highway - Route 1 Automile,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Boch Toyota Info
About Boch Toyota

The Boch Toyota dealership is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA. We are proud to be a premier Toyota dealer in the Boston area. From the moment you step into our dealer showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Boch Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to purchase, finance, lease, or vehicle maintenance and service for a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you have come to the right place. Are you looking for Toyota parts or simply want to schedule a service appointment for your vehicle? Contact one of our service advisors and a professionally trained advisor will help you. Don't forget to visit our dealer showroom to view the new 2011 & 2012 Toyota models including the dependable Camry and the always popular Toyota Prius Hybrid. Boch Toyota is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA and serves Greater Boston including Brookline, Brighton, Newton, Dedham, West Roxbury, Quincy, Needham, Westwood, and more. For a Boch Dealer near you just visit our dealer locator. Don't forget, we are the #1 Toyota dealer, in sales, in New England, Since 1980. Come on down!

About Boch Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

dgrafton
12/27/2015

"Do Not Even Consider Going Here"

Miserable, dishonest company. The car I went to test drive wasn't even on the lot even after calling to confirm that it was there. Of course the sleazy "but here are a few other cars you can try." I don't even know how they are in business. If I could give 0 stars or something far worse, I would.

gemini1574
12/19/2015

"then why did you come in?"

I had planned from my earlier experience that the people at Boch is something which I will avoid at all cost in my next car buying experience... my big folly to have gone to them... the sales person (John R) was good however when he got the manager Jonathon... he was the rudest and nastiest sales person I have seen in my life... so I ask you the readers... if the price is not what you are agreeing on as a sales person you will politely say 'sorry we cannot meet the price that you willing to spend' and not looking rudely straight into customers eyes and repeatedly angrily harrasingly say 'why the heck did you come in when you already know the internet price?' and then when confronted to not treat me like he did... he even gets more on top by raising his voice... can you imagine that kind of behavior from a sales person??? BOCH -where are u guys from and who taught u to behave like that with anyone?... goodbye forever ...I will deal with humans next time

Tlacerda
11/05/2015

"Bad costumer service "

STAY AWAY from this dealership, VINNY he is one of the manager, he don't know the proper way to treat a customer. On the middle of the negotiation he look the clock, and told us to go away because they close at 9:00pm Don't waste time going to this stupid dealer

VINNY

greg76
11/04/2015

"Terrible Customer Service and Dishonest Employees"

My wife and I had an absolutely terrible experience at Boch Toyotoa. The customer service is abysmal and in our experience there is not a single honest person who works there. From top to bottom we were lied to by everyone we dealt with. We were looking to buy a Sienna and they had one at a good price, so we asked if they were a Bank of America Preferred Client since we had a loan approval from Bank of America, and they said “yes we are”. So we went down there to look at the van. Everything looks ok but the van is missing the rear spoiler, so we ask if they can replace it. They said yes. So we decide to move forward, again we ask if they work with Bank of America, and the sales manager says “we deal with a lot of Banks and Bank of America is one of them”. Great, so we sign the papers and put down a deposit. The next day they call and say it’s not ready yet and that it will be ready tomorrow. Then this keeps happening for a week, they say it will be ready tomorrow and then call the next day saying it’s not ready yet. Even worse they would only call after I called asking for updates. They would say I’ll call you right back I just have to check with the shop, and would never call back. This went on for another week. Our sales person was so bad we actually requested to work with someone else. Finally the van is ready we go down there and go to finalize the paperwork and the finance person says we can’t use our loan because they do not work with Bank of America. Now we asked multiple people there is they did and everyone said yes. We actually even saved an IM conversation we had with someone who supposedly works in finance only to find out she does not. And didn’t know what she was talking about. We should have walked then and there, but they matched the rates Bank of America gave us so we moved forward. Two weeks later I go to open the trunk and it won’t open because the new spoiler is preventing it from opening. They offer to fix it so I bring it down there. Again it takes two weeks of me constantly asking for updates and nobody calling me back. They finally get it back to me and say its fixed. Two days later the same thing happens, the trunk won’t open. They finally after a third time of this happening say it’s not fixable and offer to find us a new van which we really appreciated. They say they will give us daily updates on how it is going. That never happens, again we have to call them to get any updates. We later found photos from the original ad and if you look closely you can see the original spoiler was smashed when they got it in, so they knowingly sold us a car with issues. After a few weeks they found us a van and said if we liked it we could drive it home today. We go down there, we like that van and go to sign the papers and they don’t have the title so we in fact cant drive it home, so we are sent back home in our van with the broken trunk. We ask that they at least replace the missing headrest and detail the the new van along with some other minor things while they are waiting for the title. So another two week process of me always having to ask them what’s going on and either not getting called back or just blown off. They call and say we can pick it up tomorrow, and we ask for photos of the work that was done. No response. The next day we again ask for photos and around 5pm they call and say they found a crack in the windshield and sent it down in the morning to get fixed. I again asked for photos and they send some over and say they took them that morning. Problem is the photos were all timestamped that they were taken a few minutes before the email was sent. My guess is they never did any of the work and were banking on us just taking the van home as is. Then we had to threaten legal action and that is the only reason everything got done. We have now had the van a few months and Boch Toyota canceled our Toyota cares plan. I’m sure it was an accident but this was another three week process of me sending emails and looking for updates and answers. Finally I called Toyota cares and they said it had been reinstated 4 days ago. I email Boch to tell them how unhappy I was with their service and they say they never got back to me because it had only been reinstated that afternoon and that’s why they never got back to me. Total Lie! My wife and I are actually looking into filing a complaint with the state attorney general’s office since they look into shady business practices. I would hate for anyone else to go through what we went through.

Dennis Hoatson

Hjerry15
10/24/2015

"An extreme disappointment "

Found a vehicle on their website and showed some interest. Got emailed back and a phone call as well to set up an appointment to come in and see the vehicle. I told the sales manager that I also had found the same vehicle about a mile down the street from them with the same description and mileage for a bit over $2000.00 and with a clean tittle. She insisted that I would get a print out of the vehicle and bring it in for my appointment and that they would most likely match the price. At my arrival and after the wait come to find out that the vehicle that I was interested in wasn't even at the lot. Was currently at their shop getting the bumper painted. Now would that be still a certified vehicle? They tried to tell me that I could reschedule for another day to view the vehicle. I asked if we could still go over the numbers and the printout from the other dealer. Didn't seam like they wanted to talk to me much but agreed to talk numbers. After the long story of all the warranties and the 3 free oil changes and other BS that supposedly comes with the vehicle they were not able to even come close to the other price. So by the sounds of it the 3 free oil changes were really not free they were rolled to the price of the vehicle. The sales person offered to take about $400.00 of the price. Than he proceed to tell me that the other vehicle did not have all the option that theirs had. Like navigation. My response was look again because both vehicles are 100% equal on the packages and he quickly apologized for missing that but still said there was nothing he could do. At the time they were insisting for me to come in I clearly stated that I did not want to come in and waste my time if it was something that they could not do but yet they insisted and said they would match the price. I asked to speak to the person whom contacted me and had the phone conversation with me but the sales person reaction was not sure if she's here and did not make an effort to even locate her. Looks like they will promise something over the phone just to get you in there and once you wasted your time driving there and waiting the story completely changes.

Prefer not to say

ScrewBoch69
10/02/2015

" Tried to add $2500 to price of car when signing deal"

This place is an absolute joke of a company. I test drove a car and everything was fine so i moved forward with purchasing it. When i negotiated a pick up time everything seemed fine, went to pick the car up and it "wasn't ready for me" so i had to wait another week to get the car. It wasn't that the car wasn't ready that aggravated me it was the lack of communication, i was told that i would be ready to pick up. And then when signing the paperwork for the car they tried to sneakily add $2500 worth of their "warranty" to the price without telling me about it; clearly hoping id sign the document without looking at the paperwork. Once i finally got the car the fuse box cover was missing. i was told it would be replaced. I drove the car away and the plastic fog light cover fell off on the highway. Its been a month and I'm still waiting for my replacement parts.

Tobuch
9/30/2015

"Imagine being thrown out for asking a question??"

Having already "purchased" our car on line, I thought the process would be quick, easy, and not the typical nerve wracking experience one feels walking into a car dealership. When we had to begin the search all over again, I questioned the length of time, and voiced my concern that we were left sitting in a cubicle while our sales person kept deferring to a manager. The manager (Kyle Krebs) was not only rude, but apparently forgot that golden rule of customer service.......placate the customer. I was not loud, inappropriate, or threatening, but he immediately got on the defensive. When I didn't back down like a wimp, he told me he refused to sell me a car and said "there's the door." My husband had stepped away for a moment, and when he returned the manager told my husband that he would not sell him a car either, and pointed to the door. It was embarrassing, inexcusable, and unbelievable. We stood our ground because we know Boch Toyota's reputation, did our research, and determined that this is where we wanted to do business. This has nothing to do with the dealership and, the unprofessional behavior of one employee does not reflect Boch Toyota. We are happy with our car, satisfied that we went to Boch but are appalled at our treatment and the act of one uncontrollable person. The other people we dealt with could not have been more solicitous and we would recommend that Mr. Krebs get some training on how to deal with the public.

kayman
9/17/2015

"Tony Ngari - You are Awesome!"

When walking into Car dealerships can be nerve-wracking, build anxiety and fear of buying a overpriced car, unwanted options, pressure from the sales men, Boch Toyota at Norwood could be an exception. Their Sales people are outstanding and especially the one I worked with Tony Ngari, he is a thorough professional, very patient, and very much listening to my needs, explaining things and made my car buying experience an easy and breezy! Keep up your good work Tony! You are Awesome!

LM
9/05/2015

"Whoah! Go Somewhere Else to Buy Your Toyota!"

I saw the negative reviews online about this place but figured I had a pretty simple transaction and they had the truck that I wanted in stock... BIG MISTAKE! I feel they tricked me after making me wait for hours! UGGH!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

ramauro
7/22/2015

"Don't listen to customer"

Tried to lease or buy from them but couldn't get a straight answer from anyone. Everytime I asked the 2 questions I wanted answered I got contacted by another person who didn't know anything about the questions I asked. 8 different contacted me. After 6 days I finally got the answer to my question after demanding it. I bought today at Copeland in Brocton. Don't waste your time here go directly to Copeland. You will get better deal and no back and forth crap!

Reviews of Eric  Yngve