Boch Toyota

277 Providence Highway - Route 1 Automile,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Boch Toyota Info
About Boch Toyota

The Boch Toyota dealership is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA. We are proud to be a premier Toyota dealer in the Boston area. From the moment you step into our dealer showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Boch Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to purchase, finance, lease, or vehicle maintenance and service for a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you have come to the right place. Are you looking for Toyota parts or simply want to schedule a service appointment for your vehicle? Contact one of our service advisors and a professionally trained advisor will help you. Don't forget to visit our dealer showroom to view the new 2011 & 2012 Toyota models including the dependable Camry and the always popular Toyota Prius Hybrid. Boch Toyota is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA and serves Greater Boston including Brookline, Brighton, Newton, Dedham, West Roxbury, Quincy, Needham, Westwood, and more. For a Boch Dealer near you just visit our dealer locator. Don't forget, we are the #1 Toyota dealer, in sales, in New England, Since 1980. Come on down!

About Boch Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Price8022
2/23/2015

"Excellent Sales person"

My friend and I recently purchased a new Toyota Corolla from this dealership. The price was absolutely excellent and our sales person Martin was especially spectacular. He was extremely courteous, friendly, and went out of his way to ensure a painless process. If you are planning on buying a car from Boch I highly suggest seeking out Martin by name. He is an exemplary employee and a true asset to their team.

Martin A

Trail Edition
2/06/2015

"Ernie Boch Jr.., do not c'mon down"

Had a deposit on a Certified 2013 4Runner TE. Internet manager and salesman were very kind, and made a great effort to forward pictures of this new arrival. Sadly, it ended there. Upon arrival, I observed this m/v, priced at $32.4 K was damaged to the rear driver's side quarter, and the headliner was stained and dirty. When I returned inside, I not only asked for these concerns to be addressed, but also provided the salesman with a quote by Acton Toyota, as they also had an exact model/color/option Certified 2013 4Runner TE which did have 20,000 more miles, but was almost four thousand less. I also tried to negotiate floor boards and an extended warranty into the price. Within minutes, a manager walked over, however I failed to remember his name. This older male stated he had been selling cars for 37 years, and the price on this 4Runner was the price, and the vehicle would be sold as is. I then inquired about a new 2015 4Runner on their lot, thinking for a few thousand more, I could secure a better vehicle with a full warranty. When asked about a price close to invoice, this manager laughed, and said... "you know we are the biggest dealership around".. then what he said next floored me. as he stated with a grin, "I would never sell a vehicle to you, as you are not in my demographic... you would never reurn for service". This manager then shook my hand, and walked away. I actually felt bad for the salesman, as I was ready to buy... I guess "Cmon down to Boch Toyota does not apply for residents thirty miles away. With my 800 plus credit rating, I secured a deal in Boch's parking lot for invoice at Ira Toyota. However upon arrival at Ira, Nashua Toyota contacted me with $1200 under invoice on a same 2015 T4R TEP. Ira then matched, and later Acton Toyota. Within minutes, I drove thirty miles to Nashua, and purchased my T4R TEP, and financed with them at a great rate for six years. All this took place within a Winter storm event. I will never advise people to go to Boch, as such was already mentioned on my T4R and Tacoma forums. I do advise that you check out Nashua, and Acton Toyota for the best deals.

Tony C
12/25/2014

"New car purchase"

Had a very pleasant experience buying a new Highlander with Koudjo. Trying to decide between Sequoia and Highlander, Koudjo provided the right balance of information and access to the cars to make our decision without being too aggressive. Have 4 young children so that was important, Koudjo brought the car we were interested in to the front of the dealership so wife and kids could easily view and test drive the car. Went to a few other dealers as I was trading in my car, and at the end Boch provided me with the car I wanted at a fair price compared to other dealers. .

Koudjo

December 30, 2014

Tony, thank you so much for taking some time to share the positive experience you had here working with Koudjo. We are so pleased to hear that he was so helpful in assisting you as you chose between the Highlander and the Sequoia :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Brendan Shea
12/13/2014

"Exceeding my expectations"

What a change from the usual car buying experience. It was refreshing to be able to walk into a dealership and not be bombarded with old school sales tactics and false promises. Ryan Grossman was far and away the most professional, courteous, friendly salesman I have ever encountered at a car dealership. He made the experience a conversation and not a pitch, and went above and beyond, even delivering the car I purchased to me at my office between meetings. Outside of the excellent experience with Ryan, the price on the vehicle I purchased was thousands below similar vehicles at local dealerships. When you combine the excellent service, outstanding prices and experience, it's pretty clear that other dealerships can't match Boch Toyota. I highly recommend stopping by on your next used car hunt, and be sure to ask for Ryan if he is available.

Ryan Grossman

December 19, 2014

Brendan, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that we could offer you the friendliest and most helpful sales consultant as well as the best deal on your new car! Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

amarq87
12/07/2014

"good experience"

Corneille was very upbeat and helpful with purchasing my toyota rav 4. He was really patient with me when choosing the right vehicle. I would reccomend him to friends!

December 19, 2014

Brendan, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recommendation of Corneille! We are very pleased to hear that he was so helpful in assisting you in choosing the right vehicle :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

kgiguere517
12/03/2014

"Great Experience"

Tony Ngari was my salesperson and he was pleasant from beginning to end. He explained all the features of the new Camry thoroughly to make sure I was comfortable when driving out of the lot. I would highly recommend Tony for anyone interested in buying a Toyota. Mike Hanna was my finance representative and went over all the particulars of the lease/buy differences in detail. He used several examples to make sure I understood and was comfortable with his explanations. He was very easy to speak with and took plenty of time with me. Excellent experience all around.

December 03, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so pleased that you would recommend Tony, and that Mike Hanna was able to explain all of the terms very clearly for you. We look forward to giving you more excellent experiences with us in the future when it is time to service your new vehicle :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Sandra Healey
11/08/2014

"Eric was superb and always available to help"

I am very pleased at the treatment I received at Boch, indeed. Eric and Corneille were extremely helpful in every way with a process that sometimes is quite difficult. I was at many stores looking for a Venza and was impressed with the car I purchased and the process, even the financial person, Rich, was very good. ALL IN ALL, I WOULD RECOMMEND BOCH TOYOTA!

December 03, 2014

Sandra, thank you so much for taking some time to tell us about the positive experience you had working with Eric, Rich and Corneille on the purchase of your new Venza. We are so pleased to hear that you would recommend us! Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

marcia russo
10/30/2014

"purchase"

Had a third good experience with Boch/Norwood.. Bought 2 Toyotas and 1 Honda. Actually brought the Toyota in for a recall and to pass time took a look at a new Avalon. Our salesman was Joe Baribeault who made the experience easy. He has lots of knowledge about the car and made the purchase easy. Thank Joe for us.

November 06, 2014

Marcia, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We look forward to seeing you in the service department again and we're so pleased that Joe made your purchase so easy :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

jambi
10/10/2014

"No Pressure To Buy... Great Experience"

My original salesperson was Kyle Stojek. I never once felt pressured from Kyle to purchase any vehicle. He prepared a few cars that met my criteria and went through options. He was very informative and answered any question I had. I test drove 2 cars and wanted to get back to Kyle the following day about my selection. Kyle was not at the dealership the following day, so I had the pleasure of dealing with Amer Hajou. Amer was equally as helpful as Kyle and very patient with me. He was concise and made sure I understood every piece of paper I was filling out when purchasing the vehicle I selected. Both Kyle and Amer made my experience pleasant and stress free. I would absolutely recommend Boch Norwood based on my experience.

October 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience working with Kyle and Amer. We are so pleased that both gave you a stress free, professional experience while you were here and we greatly appreciate your recommendation! Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

codylogan
10/02/2014

""satisfaction""

John M. and Martha -Dee were outstanding employees for Boch Toyota. We leased a new Corolla and are completely satisfied with the car and the customer service. They deserve a raise Ernie !

October 03, 2014

Thank you so much for taking some time to share your feedback with us! We are so pleased that Martha and John left you completely satisfied :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

Reviews of David Demosthene