Boch Toyota

277 Providence Highway - Route 1 Automile,
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
Boch Toyota Info
About Boch Toyota

The Boch Toyota dealership is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA. We are proud to be a premier Toyota dealer in the Boston area. From the moment you step into our dealer showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Boch Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to purchase, finance, lease, or vehicle maintenance and service for a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you have come to the right place. Are you looking for Toyota parts or simply want to schedule a service appointment for your vehicle? Contact one of our service advisors and a professionally trained advisor will help you. Don't forget to visit our dealer showroom to view the new 2011 & 2012 Toyota models including the dependable Camry and the always popular Toyota Prius Hybrid. Boch Toyota is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA and serves Greater Boston including Brookline, Brighton, Newton, Dedham, West Roxbury, Quincy, Needham, Westwood, and more. For a Boch Dealer near you just visit our dealer locator. Don't forget, we are the #1 Toyota dealer, in sales, in New England, Since 1980. Come on down!

About Boch Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sandra Healey
11/08/2014

"Eric was superb and always available to help"

I am very pleased at the treatment I received at Boch, indeed. Eric and Corneille were extremely helpful in every way with a process that sometimes is quite difficult. I was at many stores looking for a Venza and was impressed with the car I purchased and the process, even the financial person, Rich, was very good. ALL IN ALL, I WOULD RECOMMEND BOCH TOYOTA!

December 03, 2014

Sandra, thank you so much for taking some time to tell us about the positive experience you had working with Eric, Rich and Corneille on the purchase of your new Venza. We are so pleased to hear that you would recommend us! Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

marcia russo
10/30/2014

"purchase"

Had a third good experience with Boch/Norwood.. Bought 2 Toyotas and 1 Honda. Actually brought the Toyota in for a recall and to pass time took a look at a new Avalon. Our salesman was Joe Baribeault who made the experience easy. He has lots of knowledge about the car and made the purchase easy. Thank Joe for us.

November 06, 2014

Marcia, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We look forward to seeing you in the service department again and we're so pleased that Joe made your purchase so easy :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

jambi
10/10/2014

"No Pressure To Buy... Great Experience"

My original salesperson was Kyle Stojek. I never once felt pressured from Kyle to purchase any vehicle. He prepared a few cars that met my criteria and went through options. He was very informative and answered any question I had. I test drove 2 cars and wanted to get back to Kyle the following day about my selection. Kyle was not at the dealership the following day, so I had the pleasure of dealing with Amer Hajou. Amer was equally as helpful as Kyle and very patient with me. He was concise and made sure I understood every piece of paper I was filling out when purchasing the vehicle I selected. Both Kyle and Amer made my experience pleasant and stress free. I would absolutely recommend Boch Norwood based on my experience.

October 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience working with Kyle and Amer. We are so pleased that both gave you a stress free, professional experience while you were here and we greatly appreciate your recommendation! Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

codylogan
10/02/2014

""satisfaction""

John M. and Martha -Dee were outstanding employees for Boch Toyota. We leased a new Corolla and are completely satisfied with the car and the customer service. They deserve a raise Ernie !

October 03, 2014

Thank you so much for taking some time to share your feedback with us! We are so pleased that Martha and John left you completely satisfied :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

skumar0316
9/19/2014

"Worst Car Buying Experience"

Boch Toyota is undoubtedly the worst and most unprofessional car dealership we have came across (ever…). We purchased a certified used corolla from them. Two days after purchasing the car we received a call from them asking us to bring the car back to them because they had the odometer reading wrong in their paperwork. We were told that it will be illegal for us to drive the car and that we cannot drive the car that we legally purchased. Everyone that we talked with in the dealership to have some resolution to this problem was extremely rude and unprofessional. The general manager of the dealership (Tim M) was the worst. They did not provide us the car registration document for more than 20 days and finally we had to report them to the Massachusetts Attorney Generals Office. This place doesn’t deserve anyone’s business…

September 23, 2014

skumar0316, We are very sorry to hear that your experience purchasing your new Corolla from us was so fraught with miscommunication and inconvenience. It sounds like you have your registration documents in hand and that everything is resolved fully at this time, but if that is not the case I hope you will not hesitate to contact me directly so that I can be of assistance to you. Thank you very much for your feedback and once again, we are truly sorry. Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

bcboyle12
9/17/2014

"Great Experience w/ Tony Ngari"

My wife and I went into Boch Toyota on a recent Saturday afternoon. The dealership was very busy, and at first a bit overwhelming. However that all changed when we met Tony. Boch Toyota had kept a record of my online inquiries, and Tony was prepared with a list of cars that met my criteria. We went through some options and I ended up purchasing the first car I test drove. Tony was very easy to work with, and cordial throughout the whole process. He understood some of my pricing concerns, and did his best to alleviate them. I would certainly return to Boch Toyota in the future based on my experience with Tony. Thanks!

September 23, 2014

Thank you so much for taking some time to tell us about the positive experience you had working with Tony! We are so pleased that he was able to streamline the process for you and that you would return to us after working with him! Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

jreynolds72
9/09/2014

"Brand New Car!"

Tony Ngari was awesome, so helpful and informative! This was my first new car purchase, and Tony made everything so much easier! I was very nervous and wasn't ready to buy, my dad was there to help me as well but Tony was patient realizing I wasn't ready. I felt a little pressured but that's just the nature of the business. I ended up buying and felt like I was the only customer in the store. Things are great and I absolutely love my car! Thanks Tony!

September 16, 2014

Thank you so much for taking some time to tell us about your positive experience working with Tony! We care deeply about your satisfaction and are so happy to hear that he was able to make you feel like the only customer in the show room :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

krachel
9/01/2014

"Liars and Cheats"

Boch Toyota provided the worst customer service I have ever experience. I used the car buying services through USAA (which is an amazing company). When Boch contacted my fiance and I with a possible vehicle, we informed them that the purchase would be made through a Power of Attorney, as I am active duty military stationed overseas. Boch Toyota became very combative once they discovered that we would not be fianancing through Toyota. Additonally, they charged my credit card for $1000 for a deposit on the vehicle. After my fiance, with the Power of Attorney, signed all of the documents and my credit card had been charged, Boch decided that they no longer wanted to honor our deal. They said that my credit card will be refunded, but it still has not been. Additionally, my fiance lost two days of work and I had my credit run all on because this dealer had everything they requested. Long story short, because of Boch, my credit has been run, my fiance has lost 2 days of work, and my credit card has been run. The dealer had signed all of the documents. The deal was finalized and the downpayment had been made. Boch decided that they wouldn't accept a POA on "policy" that they could not produce, after the received their deposit money. DON'T GO HERE.

krachel responded to this review

September 11, 2014

I just wanted to send a follow up on my review. On the 3rd of September, Boch's Client Relation Manager sent me a private messege asking to discuss the issues I experienced further. I responded via email on the 4th of September. It is now the 11th of September, I have still yet to hear back from Boch. The one thing that I will say is that my credit card has officially been refunded.

desaiaakash
8/29/2014

"Better price but same problematic service like all dealers"

People were great - but the communication between the internet department and the sales folks is completely missing and misleading. The quote given by internet department was misleading and the sales guys tried to work out a deal. Their prices are good and the sales guy Tom was good in dealing with stuff.

Mike GIlson

jsandner
8/19/2014

"Sean Devlin is the nicest and easiest Guy to work with. "

Im 21 and just bought my first brand new car. 2014.5 camry se. Spent weeks calling , looking, and dealing with crappy car salesman thieves . Finally i went boch which is an hour away from my house and met Sean. He knew every spec and option about the cars. He even knew why the se comes with bridge stones and not michelin tires. He beat my lowest quote by thousands with out even knowing i had quotes in my back pocket . I never felt pressured or cornered into buying the car. He was the nicest and easiest sale consultant to work with. Thank you!!

Reviews of John Goncalves

Nelson Barros

Reviews of Jean (JJ) Joseph
Jean (JJ) Joseph

Salesperson

Reviews of Tom Rizzitano jr.
Tom Rizzitano jr.