Boch Toyota

Boch Toyota

Call
Boch Toyota Info
About Boch Toyota

The Boch Toyota dealership is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA. We are proud to be a premier Toyota dealer in the Boston area. From the moment you step into our dealer showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Boch Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to purchase, finance, lease, or vehicle maintenance and service for a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you have come to the right place. Are you looking for Toyota parts or simply want to schedule a service appointment for your vehicle? Contact one of our service advisors and a professionally trained advisor will help you. Don't forget to visit our dealer showroom to view the new 2011 & 2012 Toyota models including the dependable Camry and the always popular Toyota Prius Hybrid. Boch Toyota is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA and serves Greater Boston including Brookline, Brighton, Newton, Dedham, West Roxbury, Quincy, Needham, Westwood, and more. For a Boch Dealer near you just visit our dealer locator. Don't forget, we are the #1 Toyota dealer, in sales, in New England, Since 1980. Come on down!

About Boch Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Love my 2014 Corolla Sport"

I dont live close by to Boch of Norwood -having several Toyota dealerships near me i drove from New Bedford to Norwood because i had bought a new truck in 2001 from them and was very pleased with it and we are still driving it. Upon arriving we were introduced to a salesman named David Demosthene and he was pleasant,knowledgeable and made you feel at ease from the get go. I was undecided if i wanted a Rav4 or another Corolla S --David, took his time explaining being extremely patient with me and i never once felt pressured into buying -- after several hrs. i chose the 2014 Corolla S and am so happy with it.... Boch of Norwood remains my number one chose and i highly recommend speaking with David Demosthene he went above and beyond and Boch should be proud having him on their team.

"Excellent services from Steven Chung"

I had purchased a car from Steve Chung before at Boch. When I was ready to trade in my old Corolla, I knew who I want to work with at Boch Toyota. Originally I wanted a 2014 Camry LE. But, Steve told me that they have a 2014 Camry XLE at a great price since it's not a 2014.5 model. This XLE is only slightly more expensive than the LE, but it has a lot more nice features, and it also has the color that I wanted. Now I am a proud owner of a Camry XLE. Thanks to Steve again for his excellent advices and services. -Mikey

"Thankful I worked with Rich Rudnicki"

Just purchased a 2012 Camry XLE with Rich Rudnicki leading the way! I was pretty clear on what I was looking for and Rich listened to my needs. He showed 2013 SE's which I initially was interested in. However, his enthusiaism and knowledge about the XLE really made the sale. I never felt pressured. The transaction went smoothly and everything was delivered as promised. the car I purchased is just beautiful. I am a very satisfied customer. Thank-you!!

Eric

"Lying advertisement"

Wanted to buy 2014 Toyota Camry. The ad stated a price of $17,690 which included $750 grad rebate, which I qualify for, it also stated that 0% APR financing is available for 60 months ,and 1.9% for 72 months plus $750 bonus cash. However, when I emailed about the quote , I was giving a price of $18,640, not including any reg, doc fees, or taxes. When I asked about the difference in price, sales person stated that $17,690 price already includes $1,750 cash bonus and or you have to choose either $1,750 cash bonus or 0% financing for 60 months. Clearly, it is not what was stated on the ad.

Arthur Depina

"Corolla 2014 LE"

When I first came in, Jim was nice but found out he was dishonest about the car that I actually qualified for, pressuring me to buy the Scion that I found totally unattractive. My boyfriend ended up speaking to Eric Yngve and he and Amer put me in the car that I actually wanted. I spent over 4 hours with Jim going back and forth and getting nowhere. After I came back the next day, Eric and Amer got me in and out of there in less than 2 hours. So, overall, my experience didn't start out well, but I am pleased with the way it ended up.

James Fici, Amer Hajou, Eric Yngve

"It was a wonderful experience."

Kathleen Barkley was professional in the way she prepared and went over all the documents when we purchased our car. She connected my cell phone to the Bluetooth and assisted us with registration. Kathy was polite through the whole process.

"Salesman Michael Rose "

Pleasant and very informative! Will work hard for you. My next new car purchase will be with him. He was wonderful with my daughter....she made her first brand new car purchase with him and he was so calm and no pressure which made her feel very comfortable . He is a no pressure car salesman, not your typical salesman. Thank You Boch Toyota for having such a great employee!!

"Always a good experience @ Boch"

4th lease in a row. Kyle was a great salesperson. Will go back for lease #5!!Service dept is always fast and dependable. Will always go back to Boch

"Overall disappointed"

My husband and I went to BOCH Toyota to look for a new car. I went in with a decent amount of money for a down payment and pretty much knew I wanted a Rav4. I had inquired on-line and got a quote that I felt pretty comfortable with so we made plans to go in, leaving work early in hopes that we'd get a lot out of the day. The first thing that rubbed me the wrong way was I felt like I was in a deli. We walked up to the counter, I was asked my name and then they pulled up something on the computer screen and shouted to a sales man. I'm sure they have to do it this way due to the amount of traffic that comes in but off the bat it felt very impersonal. We were paired with Cornielle for sales. Cornielle was honest with us, willing to work with us for what we wanted, and overall probably the only person who I wasn't displeased with during our visit. I felt like he actually wanted to help us get to where we needed to be. It wasn't until he brought in one of the sales managers, unfortunately I can't remember his name. I felt like his one and only agenda was to sell us a car, and he didn't really care how he did it. He really pushed a lease on us even after we had told him multiple times we weren't interested (I found out later that they actually make more off of leases). We told him where we were hoping to get the price to, he would say that he thought he would get us there and would come back $50-$70 higher. It went back and forth too many times to the point that we had to leave to get dinner because we had already been there for HOURS. They called us back while we were at dinner saying that they got it to a price that we'd be happy with but wouldn't talk to us about it over the phone. When we went back in the price was still $40.00 over the price we had said we needed to be at. At that point we told them that we were leaving, again they asked us to wait just one more minute to talk to their finance department and came back yet again to no avail. We ended up leaving, I felt bad for Cornielle because he had spent so much time with us and I knew he did what he could, but I felt like overall BOCH didn't. The next day my husband and I inquired at Tarbox Toyota in North Kingtown, Rhode Island about a 2013 Rav4 with low mileage…without having to set foot into the dealership Tarbox had already come down on the price of a 2014 Rav4. We ended up going in and leaving that evening having purchased the exact car we looked at, at BOCH but for $2000.00 less, the payments exactly where we wanted them and that included their 60 month 100,000 mile warranty. It wasn't until we were signing papers on the Rav at Tarbox that I finally received a follow-up phone call from BOCH saying that they had been looking over our file and were willing to work with us. Too little, too late. All of that being said, if you do still decide to go to BOCH I would absolutely work with Corneille, he really did everything he could for us until it was out of his hands.

"great salesperson"

Alex Bruno was just awesome. My car was not quite ready for pick up on the scheduled day. He worked hard to track me down so I did not waste my time traveling to the dealership. It was important to me that he really valued my time.

Reviews of Tony Ngari
Tony Ngari

Reviews of Corneille Paul
Corneille Paul

Reviews of Kyle Stojek
Kyle Stojek

Salesperson

Reviews of Tom Rizzitano jr.
Tom Rizzitano jr.