Boch Toyota

Boch Toyota

Call
Boch Toyota Info
About Boch Toyota

The Boch Toyota dealership is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA. We are proud to be a premier Toyota dealer in the Boston area. From the moment you step into our dealer showroom, you will know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Boch Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to purchase, finance, lease, or vehicle maintenance and service for a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you have come to the right place. Are you looking for Toyota parts or simply want to schedule a service appointment for your vehicle? Contact one of our service advisors and a professionally trained advisor will help you. Don't forget to visit our dealer showroom to view the new 2011 & 2012 Toyota models including the dependable Camry and the always popular Toyota Prius Hybrid. Boch Toyota is located on the Automile in Norwood, MA and serves Greater Boston including Brookline, Brighton, Newton, Dedham, West Roxbury, Quincy, Needham, Westwood, and more. For a Boch Dealer near you just visit our dealer locator. Don't forget, we are the #1 Toyota dealer, in sales, in New England, Since 1980. Come on down!

About Boch Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

jreynolds72
9/09/2014

"Brand New Car!"

Tony Ngari was awesome, so helpful and informative! This was my first new car purchase, and Tony made everything so much easier! I was very nervous and wasn't ready to buy, my dad was there to help me as well but Tony was patient realizing I wasn't ready. I felt a little pressured but that's just the nature of the business. I ended up buying and felt like I was the only customer in the store. Things are great and I absolutely love my car! Thanks Tony!

Boch Toyota responded to this review

September 16, 2014

Thank you so much for taking some time to tell us about your positive experience working with Tony! We care deeply about your satisfaction and are so happy to hear that he was able to make you feel like the only customer in the show room :) Sincerely, Jennifer Mallowes Client Relations Manager 781-255-6128

krachel
9/01/2014

"Liars and Cheats"

Boch Toyota provided the worst customer service I have ever experience. I used the car buying services through USAA (which is an amazing company). When Boch contacted my fiance and I with a possible vehicle, we informed them that the purchase would be made through a Power of Attorney, as I am active duty military stationed overseas. Boch Toyota became very combative once they discovered that we would not be fianancing through Toyota. Additonally, they charged my credit card for $1000 for a deposit on the vehicle. After my fiance, with the Power of Attorney, signed all of the documents and my credit card had been charged, Boch decided that they no longer wanted to honor our deal. They said that my credit card will be refunded, but it still has not been. Additionally, my fiance lost two days of work and I had my credit run all on because this dealer had everything they requested. Long story short, because of Boch, my credit has been run, my fiance has lost 2 days of work, and my credit card has been run. The dealer had signed all of the documents. The deal was finalized and the downpayment had been made. Boch decided that they wouldn't accept a POA on "policy" that they could not produce, after the received their deposit money. DON'T GO HERE.

krachel responded to this review

September 11, 2014

I just wanted to send a follow up on my review. On the 3rd of September, Boch's Client Relation Manager sent me a private messege asking to discuss the issues I experienced further. I responded via email on the 4th of September. It is now the 11th of September, I have still yet to hear back from Boch. The one thing that I will say is that my credit card has officially been refunded.

desaiaakash
8/29/2014

"Better price but same problematic service like all dealers"

People were great - but the communication between the internet department and the sales folks is completely missing and misleading. The quote given by internet department was misleading and the sales guys tried to work out a deal. Their prices are good and the sales guy Tom was good in dealing with stuff.

Mike GIlson

jsandner
8/19/2014

"Sean Devlin is the nicest and easiest Guy to work with. "

Im 21 and just bought my first brand new car. 2014.5 camry se. Spent weeks calling , looking, and dealing with crappy car salesman thieves . Finally i went boch which is an hour away from my house and met Sean. He knew every spec and option about the cars. He even knew why the se comes with bridge stones and not michelin tires. He beat my lowest quote by thousands with out even knowing i had quotes in my back pocket . I never felt pressured or cornered into buying the car. He was the nicest and easiest sale consultant to work with. Thank you!!

harvestmoon53
8/19/2014

"Love my 2014 Corolla Sport"

I dont live close by to Boch of Norwood -having several Toyota dealerships near me i drove from New Bedford to Norwood because i had bought a new truck in 2001 from them and was very pleased with it and we are still driving it. Upon arriving we were introduced to a salesman named David Demosthene and he was pleasant,knowledgeable and made you feel at ease from the get go. I was undecided if i wanted a Rav4 or another Corolla S --David, took his time explaining being extremely patient with me and i never once felt pressured into buying -- after several hrs. i chose the 2014 Corolla S and am so happy with it.... Boch of Norwood remains my number one chose and i highly recommend speaking with David Demosthene he went above and beyond and Boch should be proud having him on their team.

mikey888
8/15/2014

"Excellent services from Steven Chung"

I had purchased a car from Steve Chung before at Boch. When I was ready to trade in my old Corolla, I knew who I want to work with at Boch Toyota. Originally I wanted a 2014 Camry LE. But, Steve told me that they have a 2014 Camry XLE at a great price since it's not a 2014.5 model. This XLE is only slightly more expensive than the LE, but it has a lot more nice features, and it also has the color that I wanted. Now I am a proud owner of a Camry XLE. Thanks to Steve again for his excellent advices and services. -Mikey

copowell25
8/06/2014

"Thankful I worked with Rich Rudnicki"

Just purchased a 2012 Camry XLE with Rich Rudnicki leading the way! I was pretty clear on what I was looking for and Rich listened to my needs. He showed 2013 SE's which I initially was interested in. However, his enthusiaism and knowledge about the XLE really made the sale. I never felt pressured. The transaction went smoothly and everything was delivered as promised. the car I purchased is just beautiful. I am a very satisfied customer. Thank-you!!

Eric

tsylvia
7/22/2014

"Lying advertisement"

Wanted to buy 2014 Toyota Camry. The ad stated a price of $17,690 which included $750 grad rebate, which I qualify for, it also stated that 0% APR financing is available for 60 months ,and 1.9% for 72 months plus $750 bonus cash. However, when I emailed about the quote , I was giving a price of $18,640, not including any reg, doc fees, or taxes. When I asked about the difference in price, sales person stated that $17,690 price already includes $1,750 cash bonus and or you have to choose either $1,750 cash bonus or 0% financing for 60 months. Clearly, it is not what was stated on the ad.

Arthur Depina

pamsewell
7/14/2014

"Corolla 2014 LE"

When I first came in, Jim was nice but found out he was dishonest about the car that I actually qualified for, pressuring me to buy the Scion that I found totally unattractive. My boyfriend ended up speaking to Eric Yngve and he and Amer put me in the car that I actually wanted. I spent over 4 hours with Jim going back and forth and getting nowhere. After I came back the next day, Eric and Amer got me in and out of there in less than 2 hours. So, overall, my experience didn't start out well, but I am pleased with the way it ended up.

James Fici, Amer Hajou, Eric Yngve

Herbert Uzochukwu
7/11/2014

"It was a wonderful experience."

Kathleen Barkley was professional in the way she prepared and went over all the documents when we purchased our car. She connected my cell phone to the Bluetooth and assisted us with registration. Kathy was polite through the whole process.

Reviews of Corneille Paul