Bournival Jeep

Alissa Bournvial, Dealer Principal, Bournival Jeep

Alissa Bournvial

Dealer Principal

March 29, 2017

"LEASE TO OWN BACK TO LEASE"

- tthompson09

I DEALT WITH JESSICA GORMAN(FINANCE MANAGER) AND STEVE TOBY(SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST) AND I HAD A PRETTY COMPLEX CASE WHERE I WENT FROM A LEASE TO OWNING THE VEHICLE THEN BACK TO A LEASE AND THESE GUYS WORKED MIRICLES TO MAKE IT HAPPEN WHERE I WALKED OUT WITH ZERO NEGATIVE INEQUITY. JESSICA WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE MY WIFE AND I HAPPY AND STEVE HAS A PATIENT AND WONDERFUL PERSONALITY. VERY HONEST PEOPLE AND I WILL ONLY SHOP WITH THEM. KUDOS TO YOU JESSICA AND STEVE!!!!!!

March 25, 2017

"Incredibly caring man saved me from disaster!"

- hmelissa

I just want to take the time to formally recognize Mike Fletcher not just for outstanding service, but more importantly, for being a genuine person on top of that. Yesterday, I was on a 4-hour long road trip and I heard a troublesome, loud noise coming from my front tire. I called Bournival Jeep simply because they were on my route; keep in mind that I had never been there before. Luckily for me, Mike Fletcher picked up the phone to hear my concerns. Even though he was supposed to only be there until 5:30 pm, he stayed late waiting for my arrival. He quickly figured out that my tires' lug nuts were loose and my rim was dangerously insecure. He fixed the problem and helped me get back on the road within minutes. When I offered him a tip to thank him for helping me--a complete stranger--he humbly declined. "It's something I just cannot accept," he said. This is a testament to his character. Thank you, Mike Fletcher, for helping me safely return to the highway. I will pass your kindness on.

March 07, 2017

"Wonderful experience"

- Carolyn J.

Jessica was a wonderful help and very easy to work with. She made buying a car so easy. Her warm smile made you feel welcome. She was warm and caring and very helpful. John Renaud was great at showing me cars and explaining about each car and showing me how the computer works. Mike Fletcher has always been a wonderful help when I needed my cars taken care of and always a nice smile.

Bournival Jeep, Portsmouth, NH, 03801