Bournival Jeep

Alissa Bournvial, Dealer Principal, Bournival Jeep

Alissa Bournvial

Dealer Principal

July 28, 2017

"These people know how to treat their customers"

- Dbilden

This was my second leasing experience with Steve and Jessica. In a word, they made it "painless" and went the extra mile to accommodate my requirements. Thank you! I also returned to the dealership because of the outstanding service provided by Mike Fletcher that I had with my first vehicle.

Steve Tobey
Jessica Gorman

July 26, 2017

"Fred was great!"

- Sharon B.

My salesman, Fred Clark, was great! He listened, was informative, and patient with me and my decision-making process. I wasn't sure what I wanted when I drove on the Bournival lot, but I knew when I left. The entire sales staff were very friendly to work with. I always dreaded car buying in the past, but now I won't, I'll just start at Bournival.

Fred Clark
Mike Hollis
Other Employees : Clay

July 24, 2017

"Phenomenal people to do business with"

- Jeep

We've bought 7 vehicles from bournival over the years. Very relaxed atmosphere and no,pressure. Accommodating. Easy to work with. Plenty of vehicles to choose from

James Blaisdell