Bournival Jeep

James Blaisdell, Sales Manager, Bournival Jeep

Mike Fletcher, Service Advisor, Bournival Jeep

Mike Fletcher

September 11, 2017

"Great vehicles, great service, good people"

- Tjdunn87

Just bought my 4th vehicle from bournival and I wouldn't shop anywhere else. They have a great sales and service staff. Every buying experience I've ever had here has been the best and they certainly go above and beyond to make things work for you. I always send my family and friends here and they've all had great experiences. This is my first and last stop every time I buy a vehicle.

Dale Claus

August 29, 2017

"Love them!"

- dcaine11

Jay and Jessica were amazing to work with and helped me get into my dream car. I didn't know the car-buying experience could be that enjoyable. Highly recommend!

Jay Coffey

August 22, 2017

"First Time Jeep Owner"

- sge

I knew what I wanted and our Salesman, Fred, and "locator", Jim, were able to find me what I wanted and more. Jessica was great getting all the finance paperwork together. Everyone worked together flawlessly to ensure they satisfied me and my husband. Loving my new grand jeep Cherokee!! Thank you Bournival!

Fred Clark