Bournival Jeep

Dealer Principal

May 09, 2017

"Easy, pleasant, no BS!"

- Edward Lee

I had been looking a used Jeep Wrangler two door for my son, who's 2003 Landrover suddenly died. I was hoping to find a nice Wrangler with about 50,000 miles…he is graduating from college next week, and wanted to help him with a good car. I looked at the Bournival site..they had a 2017 Wrangler two door with only 1100 miles..so we scheduled a test drive. We arrived on Saturday at 10:00 Am, explained which car we were interested in, and the sales person (Fred…good guy!) brought it around. We test drove it on the highway, back roads, and on Bournival's 4wd course. Fred explained the car, pointed out the different features, but at no time tried to push us into a deal. At the end of the test drive, I said I was interested in the car, but not at the advertised price…I needed lower payments. Bournival went down a little on the price…offered to buy the LandRover with a blown engine..did everything they could to make it work. In the end, they gave me a great deal on a basically new Jeep. I was extremely pleased with the whole experience! Pleasant people, no sales pitch, amazingly low mileage Jeep for a great price. I would 100% buy a car from Bournival again…we were out the door with the Jeep in about 3 hours, having gotten the car we wanted, with payments to match! Thank you Bournival employees, especially Fred, and the gentleman who has a son graduating from Parris Island Boot Camp in two weeks! Semper Fi….

Fred, and the good guy whose son is a soon to be Marine!

May 07, 2017

"Simply the best!"

- Lorraine E Howard

This was my first buying experience here but it won't be my last! Dealing with another dealership in the past had not been a good experience so I was not looking forward to replacing my car after it was hit by another driver. I wasn't sure which car would best meet my needs but Harold's expertise and patience helped guide me to the perfect car! I believe he was able to do this because of his ability to really listen and understand what was important to me in a vehicle. He also ensured that I sit in any car that I expressed an interest in to experience how it felt to be in and drive if I decided to. It helped that Bournival Jeep had a great selection of both new and used vehicles to choose from. And completing the paperwork on my new car was also a pleasure. Mike was personable, engaging, and explained everything extremely well. Being at Bournival Jeep felt like being with family. Thank you Harold and Mike!! I absolutely love my new car!

Mike Hollis
Other Employees : Harold Stephens, also a five star experience!

May 02, 2017

"INCOMPARABLE!!!"

- JEEProcker

YEAH, that's right! "unparalleled, matchless, peerless, second to none, in a class of its own......." the very definition of Bournival Jeep. I custom ordered my jeep online through Phil and purchased sight unseen. The day of pickup was quick and smooth w Jessica's help. I have NEVER experienced such an effortless and satisfying car buying experience before. I travelled from mid-coast Maine to buy from Bournival based on my bro in laws experience with them. I will do so again. Thank you all at Bournival. I LOVE MY F***ing JEEP!!!!!!! Rich

Phil Walter