Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

2,875 Dealership Reviews
bcassidy45
12/13/2014

"Service...Service...and more Service"

Brought my Town Car in this week and you would have thought I was being greeted by The Hilton Hotel...Excellent Customer Service...fun competent people!

jojoobrien
12/12/2014

"Best Customer Service Ever!"

Over the years, I've bought seven Fords from Buddy Price for me and my family. Always a smooth process from selection to financing. If you don't find what you want, Buddy will find it for you. Great job Buddy. Thanks again!! Thanks to Chris Gonzalez, also, for finding the best financing possible!

Barzee

"Amazing Car Dealer"

Buddy Price was wonderful to work with. He wasn't pushy and wasn't trying to make a commission. I have bad credit and he knew it. Took us 4 hours, but in the end he helped me close the deal and I got to drive away in my new Ford Escape. Best car dealer you have! He gets 5 stars in my book!

ayespye
12/12/2014

"Great from start to finish"

This is the second time I've used Bozard after purchasing my truck there. Each time has been an excellent experience. From the office staff to the service technicians, everyone has been pleasant to talk to and interact with. I've never had to wait at the Fast Lane service bays, they always get me right in for my oil changes. I'll continue to come back for my future service needs and purchase my next truck.

Not certain.

wwainwright
12/11/2014

"My heartfelt feelings about buying a custom built truck."

Before I walked in the door, Patrick greeted me with a smile and a down to earth, no pressure, attitude. As we chatted just inside the door, I was impressed immediately with his integrity, honesty, and knowledge. We sat down at the computer and built my truck from the ground up. He explained clearly the options and the rationale for making one decision or another. Matt was very helpful in approving the final sales price. I was going to shop other dealers, but I knew that this was the right place and the right people for me. I walked out the door happy, contented, and confident that I had been dealt with courteously, fairly, and honestly. I would recommend these folks and this dealership to anyone!

noslip

"Outstanding"

I had the best experience I have ever had with the purchase of my new 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Mustang. Everyone and I mean everyone did an outstanding job, special thanks to Jeff King, Henry Rowe, & Ronnie Shierling for taking such good care of me.

mkclark

"Excellent service"

We always get excellent service from Bozard on our vehicles. The staff is wonderful, especially Marcia Nelson, our service advisor. She is the most friendly and helpful service advisor we have ever worked with at any service center. We know she will always be honest and fair with us. We would recommend giving her a call when a repair or service is needed. We did just that with our son when he needed repair work on his Buick. Marcia gained another loyal customer.

JCM5975
12/10/2014

"Another great Bozard experience....."

I always get my service at Bozard. They are the best. Kevin always takes care of all the details and I can go to the mall across the street! They always get the truck back to me at the time promised and I love that they wash it before they deliver it! Thanks Bozard!

rbrasero
12/09/2014

"car service"

Kevin Bressler is the best worker in Ford. He provide excellent service to his customers and is always very helpful to everyone. Kevin is one of the most pleasant person in this world. He always look out for his customers and provide good information. Kevin has GREAT customer service, very friendly and provide quality work ethnic. He deserve to get an AWARD for his wonderful service. I have to say he is number one in the company. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Keep up the great work, Kevin.

joann.jordan
12/08/2014

"Great servicw"

I delt with Mike Murdock and he was very very helpful and curtious.He explained ever detail of the car with me.Your intire staff was very nice and my buying experence was a pleasant one.I would recomend your dealership to anyone. Joann Jordan

561 - 570 of 2,875 results