Bozard Ford Lincoln

Sales Guide

December 08, 2016

"Beyond happy ! "

- Kirstian96

I'm so very thrilled about purchasing my car from Bozard. Mike went above and beyond to get me the exact car I was looking for and at the price I was looking for all in a matter of hours since we had to get it from one of the sister stores ! Mike is the absolute best !

December 06, 2016

"The very best buying experience I have ever had "

- Happy bozard customer

Thank you to my salesman Mike Mitchell who went way above and beyond to help me get exactly what I wanted I was treated like I was his favorite brother . He answered all of my many questions and he helped me get the best deal on my new truck. This was truly the most Layed back family oriented dealership I have ever been to. Mike you have a friend for life thanks for all your efforts it means a lot to me to know there's still some good salesmen out there Also thanks to my finance person Jimmy for the help with finding the best offers for me I will buy every vehicle from bozard ford from here on out thanks allot friends

December 06, 2016

"Date Night - Friday December 2nd 2016"

- matt kayla kent

My name is Tonia Hook..my friend- Tom and I enjoyed Date Night at Michaels and driving the Lincoln was such an awesome experience!!!!!!!! I also drove the Lincoln to a wedding in Jacksonville on Saturday morning. My Co-worker - Kimberly Carmen rode with me to the wedding..she was very impressed with the Lincoln that I was driving. She and her husband Roger are currently looking for the perfect vehicle. I will be giving her one of the date night vouchers - that way, she can experience the Lincoln hands on. I want to Thank You so much for making it a great weekend! Thank you Tanya and JeriLynn. You are awesome!

2015 Ford E-350