Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

3,850 Dealership Reviews
She
12/14/2015

"Oil change "

The associates are so friendly and quick to serve and very informative. This is why I see them every 5000 miles Thank you very much!

IM sorry I don't remember the names...

December 21, 2015

So glad that you always choose us! We always want to be sure that our customers are taken care of and happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

JaxGuy
12/14/2015

"Came in indecisive, left miserable"

Started out good, simple DL copy and handed me the keys to test drive without the salesman ride-along but then after I get back and Luis loses the financing paperwork - you know the ones with my SSN and signature - takes 30 mins to come back with an APR quote leaving me alone, then disappears and 30 more minutes pass finally hands me off to talk to a someone in financing and the numbers between sales and financing weren't even close. Then I go to leave and Luis tries to guilt-trip into buying the car still.

mcrew
12/13/2015

"Service visit"

Came in for some brakes and Ashley and the techs did an excellent job and had me out very quickly for a lot less than I expected. If you need service get in and see them

Ashley Gunther

December 21, 2015

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience while here with us in our Quick Lane! Ashley is great at what she does and always wants to be sure our customers are taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Ihateford123mycarsucks456
12/13/2015

"Don't buy a fusion"

My car sucks and they can't fix it. My car delays acceleration and then jerks after a stop going forward or in reverse. Has been doing so for months and I've brought it in about 6 times, had a flight recorder put in it, AND it still is messed up. When talking with sales team they made it seem like I would somehow take a loss on the situation which is absurd for them to suggest. I'm just thankful I leased so will be out of this crappy car sooner rather than later and I'm not stuck with it. I also sent an email that was never responded to. But whatever. I'm beyond over this place and I'm just telling everyone they should go there ever because when a problem comes up that is created on their end they are not as accommodating as they should be.

Russell Wright

January 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of our dealership. We would like to apologize for not being able to provide you with an acceptable solution and we are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing such severe problems with your Ford Fusion. We try very hard to respond to all of our customer emails and requests, so could you please forward your unanswered email to our Internet Director, John Moon, at jmoon@bozardford.com so that we can get in touch with you personally? - Bozard Customer Care Team

Disappointed Customer
12/11/2015

"Transmission issue then my ac didnt work when i left"

I went in on Friday for an appointment to check my transmission at 11am, only to be told that they wouldn't get to it until later that day. I then received a call from them at 3pm telling me that it needed a new transmission. I had an extended warranty so they were suppose to call them. They didn't do so until 4:45pm that day. They were told that an inspection had to be done on the car in order to get approved. The inspection was scheduled for Monday. I had to call all day Monday to see the results. I didn't find out until Tuesday at 12pm that it was approved. Bad customer service!!!They then told me that it would cost me $1500.00 out of pocket over the $3000.00 that the insurance covered. I looked online for the transmission and it was only $1700.00 they told me $2800.00. When I found somewhere else to go I went to the dealership to pay for the inspection to see what was wrong. Then they tried to price match after I had already called the tow truck. I then told them that I would go with the other shop. Then when the tow truck got to the shop where the work was getting done he proceeded to tell me that they (Bozard) were pissed off at me for leaving and not letting them do the work. My AC worked in my car and now it doesn't. It appears that something was done to it as there is grease over the AC part. Seems suspicious to me.

will not list

January 11, 2016

We would like to apologize for the bad experience you had with our service department and the lack of good communication on our part. Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. It is our goal to completely satisfy all of our customers and provide everyone with a positive experience, so this feedback will be very valuable to us as we work to improve our processes and our quality of customer service. - Bozard Customer Care Team

ernestojtorres
12/11/2015

"Dream Team"

This makes my third vehicle I have purchased from Bozard Ford; I write this review with no regrets. Luis Crespo, Robert Hewit, and Billy Arndt, makes a fabulous team. Luis and Robert turns car/truck buying experience like no other I have ever experience. I purchased a used dealer certified 2013 Ford F150 FX4 in mint condition. The dream team understood my time was valuable, and heckling back and forth is something I steer away from. Robert Hewit made me an offer I could not refuse. Billy Arndt has an art for accessories and installed a leveling in a flash. During my last purchase a few years ago I was dissatisfied with the side mirrors of my truck. After having the truck for several months I asked Luis and Robert to replace them. Without hesitation Luis and Robert took care of the mirrors at no cost to me. My experience with other dealers is that they forget about you after the sale. For those of you who are still in doubt of purchasing from Bozard – consider this…Employee Retention. For the past three years I have asked for Luis and Robert and they were there. I believe that alone is a testament of the quality of folks that work a Bozard Ford.

December 21, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad to hear that you had a great visit while here with us! Bob, Luis and Billy are all fantastic at what they do and always are sure that their customers are taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

TLafiteau
12/10/2015

"Resolved Ford Service Card Issue"

I recently brought for 2009 Ford Flex in for service at Bozard Ford. I used my Ford Service Card to pay the associated charges, which totaled more than $1,300. For whatever reason, the expected 12 month/0% interest promo was not applied to my account. Therefore, upon receipt of my monthly statement the full amount was due. I contacted Ford Service Credit and they said I needed to contact the dealership to have the promo added to my account. Long story short, Piper went over and above to resolve an issue with Ford Service Credit to ensure I received the advertised 12 months/0% interest offer after the credit card company dropped the ball several times in trying to fix this concern. Dedication to customer service, such as that exhibited by Piper, will have me returning to Bozard Ford again and again. Regards, Ted Lafiteau

December 21, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience while here with us and we are glad to hear that Piper went above and beyond to get you taken care of! Piper and our service department are all great at what they do. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

STEVEN
12/10/2015

"Excellent "

I have purchased a new vehicle from Bozard in 2007 and then they was the only dealership I wanted to buy from. So I go back looking at new and used vehicles. I purchased a used Ford Escape last week and I do plan on soon purchasing a new vehicle from Bozard. I was very pleased with the effort and the workmanship from everyone there. I have bought several vehicles and never felt that I was getting a good as deal as I should, until I bought from Bozard. So there is NO DOUBT I don't plan on buying from any other dealer. I would highly recommend Bozard to anybody.

December 15, 2015

So happy to hear that you chose us and will continue to choose us! We truly value our customers and always want to make sure they are completely happy. Thank you for taking the time to share our review with us. We look forward to serving you in the future!

JPERRY.DMD
12/09/2015

"Ford F150 Used Truck Purchase"

I was in the market for a new full size truck; Bozard Ford had a nice one that was within my price range. I felt confident that they were honest with me throughout the process. Overall I am pleased with my purchase.

December 15, 2015

Zach and Rick are both great at what they do! They always are sure that their customers are completely happy and taken care of. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

GENTRYA1A
12/09/2015

"great buying experience"

I have purchased several vehicles, personal & business from Bozard Ford. Every transaction has been great customer service & smooth financing. What a pleasure to do business with.

December 15, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you always have a great experience while here with us! Kevin and Erik are both great at what they do an are wonderful with our customers. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

561 - 570 of 3,850 results