Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

4,284 Dealership Reviews
fordgirl4life
3/26/2016

"Wonderful Experience!!"

This is my second auto purchase from Bozard, I will not go anywhere else. I bought a 2015 Ford Explorer on this go around. The customer service is amazing, you are free to walk around and look at the cars with out immediately being jumped on by car salesmen. Once I was ready there was someone waiting to help me. Mike was amazing, very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle I was wanting to purchase. He walked me through the whole process and was there at the end to hand me my keys and give me some pretty amazing tricks and tips about the car that I would have never have known. Overall my entire experience from start to finish is how car buying should be relaxed, fun and exciting!!!

Michael Mangum

March 29, 2016

Mike, Kevin and Tom are all fantastic! They always want to be sure that our customers are well taken care of and happy! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience while here with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!

arsenic93

"Great Service Experience"

Helped me get a broken seatbelt replaced on my certified pre-owned when other dealership didn't even take the time to look at it. Colby is a pleasure to work with and will receive all of my services from now on even though it's an extra 30 minute drive. Well worth it. Clean and well kept dealership and friendly staff all around.

March 29, 2016

We are so happy to hear that Colby took such great care of you while your vehicle was in service with us! Colby is great and is always sure that his customers are well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

karensipprell
3/25/2016

"Just purchased a 2016 Fusion "

Thankyou Eric Peloquin and Kevin for your help.!! 18months ago a Ford Gocus and now a new Fusion. Friendly service and it was very painless!!

Eric Peloquin

March 29, 2016

Eric and Kevin are great! We are so happy to hear that you were well taken care of while here with us! We always want to be sure our customers are completely happy and comfortable before leaving here! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!

katiesyoung

"maintenance service"

The staff at Bozard Ford are all very friendly and helpful. I especially appreciated Dawn Arndt at the Quicklane for making sure my car got in and out during my lunch hour. That was huge because that is their busiest time! Thank you Dawn!!!

March 29, 2016

We are so pleased to hear you had a good experience while at our Quick Lane! Dawn is great and is always sure to take great care of our customers! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

davva19007
3/24/2016

"Great experience from start to finish."

I have been looking for a certain truck for about 9 months. Wanted a Heavy Duty gas truck with decent miles. However I did not want a stripped out work truck that has been beaten up on a job site for the last 5 years. I was very surprised when one finally showed up at Bozard and immediately contacted them as they had a truck that just may work financially. After some initial conversations with them over the phone we were still a distance apart but they said they could probably do better if I came in so they could see my trade in person, fair enough. I would always recommend going to the dealer to show you are serious and so they can see what they are dealing with. After work I went down, took a test drive and let them look at my trade. I was very happy that we were able to strike a deal within my budget limit. I think it was Scott, but not sure who was my sales person. Can not find a picture of the sales person I dealt with below. Whoever he was he was very low pressure. Helped get through the initial paperwork quickly and allowed me a good test drive. The Finance guy Erik also did a great job, gave me some options to think about. Ultimately he got me a good loan agreement that allowed me to make the deal.

March 24, 2016

We are so pleased to hear that you had a great visit with us and they were able to get you in a truck that worked great for you! We always want to be sure that our customers are happy and well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

dolphin256
3/23/2016

"New Truck Purchase"

I had a Great experience at Bozard Ford. The salesman David Siekierski was great!!! I will tell my friends about this dealership and my sales person David Siekierski. Thank You!!!

March 24, 2016

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience while here with us! David is great and he is always sure that his customers are very well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!

KJ
3/23/2016

"A relief and a breath of fresh air!"

After having been treated very badly at another dealership, we showed up at Bozard Ford Lincoln. They were so kind and accommodating. They listened to what we needed and never forgot that we are the customers. So glad we ended up at Bozard. Got exactly the truck that we wanted!!

March 23, 2016

So glad to hear that! Ryan, Tom and Frank are all fantastic! Always making sure our customers are well taken care of! We want to be sure you have nothing but the best experience with us! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

offwego!
3/22/2016

"Will be buying a car or truck by end of 2016!"

My husband will be retiring at the end of 2016 and will be turning in his company car which means we will have to buy our own car. I loved working with Tanya Tomanek because not only is she a friend but she's great to work with at Bozard! She introduced us to Date Night at Bozard and was kind enough to set us up with a luxurious SUV to drive. We loved it! We want to check out trucks too! Tanya and her fellow employees, Jordan, Kevin, Ty and Alec made our visit with them an outstanding experience. When the time is right, we will most definitely be dealing with Bozard. No other dealership has ever treated us so kindly from the moment we stepped through their doors until we left! Thanks Tanya and the rest of the Bozard gang! You're awesome!! Val Sanders

March 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are looking forward to working with you again! Glad we were able to make your experience enjoyable! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us!

Tomnaud
3/21/2016

"Customers for life!"

We just purchased our second car from Bozard Ford today and I would rate higher than 5 stars if that was an option...everyone is courteous, knowledgeable, and willing to be of assistance from the greeters to the finance managers. Not only is their service out front superior but their service department is phenomenal and a special thanks to Alex for taking care of my husband's "pride and joy" today! My salesman, Zach Gibbs, was attentive, professional, and went above and beyond to make this deal happen for me...I love my new Mustang...thanks, Zach!! Last but not least thanks to George for closing this deal and to Erik for being so helpful with finding the right financing option to meet our needs!! Thanks for making the car buying experience a pleasurable experience! Bozard gets it right!!

March 23, 2016

George, Alex, Erik and Zach are amazing! We are glad to hear they made sure you had such a great experience with us! They are always sure to make sure their customers are well taken care of and happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Kathy Ruling
3/21/2016

"What a pleasure!"

What a super day Saturday turned out to be! I found the car of my dreams with the help of Mike Mitchell. He was pleasant, experienced, and down to earth. He guided my husband and I through the used car inventory, and when it was clear which car was the best match he encouraged me to take it for a ride! Needless to say I left Bozard in a beautiful 2011 Cadillac CTS. Ryan Shapiro, the business manager was professional and efficient while being amiable at the same time and making it all possible in a relatively short period of time. It was clear we were in good hands. Today I would rate my experience a 10 but they only had five stars to click on. Between Mike and Ryan we couldn't have been more satisfied. Go to Bozard, you'll leave happy!

March 23, 2016

We are so pleased to hear about your awesome experience with us! Here at Bozard we always want to strive to give nothing but the best and make sure our customers are completely taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

561 - 570 of 4,284 results