Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service
4,134 Dealership Reviews
Tarheelinjax
2/15/2016

"Follow service is awful"

The buying experience and the credit experience were great. But their follow up after the sale is closed is very lacking. Need to better at returning phone calls and following through with expectations that they set.

February 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! I would like apologize that you felt we dropped the ball when it came to following through. I have left you a message with my direct line if there is anything we can do to further assist you please feel free to contact me. Thank you! Kristina Fenech Customer Relations Manager (904)436-6304 Bozard Ford Lincoln.

Me2016
2/14/2016

"Great Service"

Bozard Ford and the employees were efficient, prompt, and professional. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for exceptional service. I will also purchase my next vehicle from them in the future.

Nathan Robinson

February 16, 2016

So awesome to hear you had a great visit with us! Nathan is great and is always sure that his customers get nothing but the best experience while here with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

blueny2596
2/14/2016

"Great service!"

Very attentive and professionals. The wait was a bit much but overall good experience. Pleased with service performed and returned the vehicle cleaned. Good job!

February 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so glad to hear that Kevin took great care of you while your vehicle was being serviced! Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

MChitty
2/13/2016

"My engine light was blinking"

I wouldn't take my 2006 GT Mustang to any dealer except Bozard Ford. I drive from Orange Park and I get static from my friends all the time...Why do you drive that far when you can go here...I don't trust anyone except Colby Clarke with My Baby. Colby always keeps me informed and makes sure I understand whats going on. I love that everyone is nice , the Popcorn, water and computers and that I can shop at the outlet mall.

February 16, 2016

We are so pleased to hear that you always choose us to service your vehicle! So glad Colby always takes such great care of you! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and well look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

monasman
2/12/2016

"These guys bent over backwards to get me the truck I wanted."

From the sales guy, business manager to the the sale manager the guys treated me with respect and were very nonjudgmental about my crappy credit. The put their heads together and made it work. There was absolutely no pushy hard nose tactics. I never felt as if they were trying to "make a sale". They were trying to make me happy, which was a success!

February 12, 2016

We are glad you are happy! That is our main goal here at Bozard, putting our customers needs first and making sure they are happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we hope you are loving your new vehicle!

semperfimacg
2/12/2016

"Outstanding as always"

Very Busy day on Sat 2/6/16 when I took my Lincoln MKT in but they got me in and out pretty quickly. Sunday 2/6/16 I took my F150 in, I had a 1230 appointment but due to 2 technicians calling in sick it took a little over 2 hours to get my truck done. They were very courteous and I did not mind waiting. Your staff is very courteous.

Do not remember his name in the quick lane

February 12, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We always want to be sure our customers are well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

waallard
2/11/2016

"Eric Shipley was outstanding"

We have purchased two vehicles from you and Erik Shipley went above and beyond to find us the best rate for financing. Our vote for employee of the month.

February 12, 2016

Erik is great! He always wants to be sure his customers are well taken care of and get the best! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

bcorbitt

"Wonderful Experience "

Board Ford makes its customers feel at home and like family. Everyone you meet is friendly and eager to help. They had the exact truck we were looking for. Everything about the transaction was easy!

February 12, 2016

We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience with us! Mike is great and always takes great care of his customers! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Jen Castillo

"Amazing experience! "

From the minute I walked in, to the minute I left.... I was treated with the greatest form of customer service possible. Thank you so much, will definitely be back for any/all my needs!

February 12, 2016

We are so glad to hear that you will be back and that you were well taken care of while here! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while here with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

LWSmith
2/11/2016

"First time maintenance visit"

I had purchased my Lincoln at Bozard last July and this was my first time visit to the dealer for service. I had made an appointment but when I got there no one could find the record. Kevin Bressler was the service advisor that took immediate action to remedy my situation and provided me with a loaner as well. I will definitely use Bozard for all my vehicle needs in the future.

February 12, 2016

Kevin rocks! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are glad to hear you had a good experience with us after they got the confusion figured out, we do apologize for that! Here at Bozard we always want to be sure our customers are happy and taken care of! Thank you for continuing to choose us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

561 - 570 of 4,134 results