Bozard Ford Lincoln

Jena Thomas, Sales Guide, Bozard Ford Lincoln

Jena Thomas

Sales Guide

April 24, 2017

"best ever, only place to buy! "

- Jim , Rhonda

Great people with honest words, from greeting to good by. Listened, answered my questions and provided the best buy with our car choice on the lot. Thanks for quick call back Patrick, honest, friendly and fast sales Jeremy, and outstanding financial help from Frank. Great teamwork guys! (and gals) You are the best! ( Thanks for the water and gooood cookies) Jim and Rhonda

April 24, 2017

"Best auto buying experience I've ever had"

- Mark Stewart

Zach was great to deal with and helped us do the majority of our leg work on this deal online and over the phone. This allowed us to spend a minimal amount of time at the dealership. No bull, no hassle, just authentic conversations about the vehicle we were interested in. I've always hated the "game" that you play at car dealerships. This first step with the sales person was a good one, but then there is always the dreaded sit down with the finance guy that is another whole game within itself. Rick Garcia was a true professional. He was sincere and worked hard to get us a lower interest rate and I didn't have to threaten to leave, buy a vehicle from another dealer, or any of those other negotiating tactics that I have had to employ in the past. Zach and Rick were THE team for us, I will request both of them when we buy our next vehicle from Bozard.

"Purchase April 2017"

- Tflorida

My family and I purchased a 2017 Ford Explorer. Zach was so helpful and allowed me to take my time and see my options. We are so happy with our purchase- will most definitely recommend to family and friends.

New 2016 Ford F-150, $40980