Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service
4,039 Dealership Reviews
Kjd4220

"Awesome service!!!!"

This dealership is great! The employees are so helpful and are with you from start to finish. Im currently working with Tom Reinard and hes a great salesman who really cares about his customers needs not just a sale. Iwould highly reccommend this dealership to everyone.

February 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience while here with us! We always strive to be sure our customers get nothing but the best while here with us! We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

bankheadre

"Buying Experience"

I think the highest recommendation you can give a dealership is if you would buy from them again. We definitely would. In fact, if we were looking for another car and our first choice was not a Ford or Lincoln, we would be swayed to buying a Ford or Lincoln just for the peace of mind of buying with Bozard.

February 05, 2016

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience while here with us! Jesse, Jeff, Jim and Kristina are all great! They are always sure that our customers are completely taken care of while here! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you in the future!

J buening

"Disappointed"

Took car infor three problems. Fixed one and was pretty much told that poor steering and non operating locking was something that I had to live with.

February 05, 2016

Mr. Buening, I know you have spoken to Alex regarding your concerns and we look forward to assisting you with getting all these issues addressed. If there is anything we can do for you between now and your next visit please do not hesitate to call (904)436-6304. Thank you!

pazaree

"Regular Maintenance "

I took my Focus in for a regular maintenance and to have the 30,000 mile fuel system maintenance. They gave a time as to how long it would take and they were right on with the time. While I was there they found some problems I didn't know I had and had me take it over to Jeff at the repair center. All the problems I had with the vehicle have been resolved. They kept me updated with what was going on with my car on a regular basis. I would not take my car anywhere else.

February 05, 2016

So glad to hear you had an awesome experience with us while your vehicle was here in our service department. Dawn and Jeff are great and we are so pleased they handled all your issues with the vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Elvis D

"Excellent service !!!"

Excellent service - very professional from office to actual work area. Always ready to help. Marcia Nelson and Alex Vecerkovic were extremely helpful explaining and answering all of my questions. I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you Bozard Ford Lincoln !

February 05, 2016

Alex and Marcia are wonderful!! They are always sure that our customers are completely taken care of and in the know while their vehicle is in service with us! We thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Race
2/03/2016

"What a great experience working with Bozard & Sharyl Brewer"

I emailed the dealership about a F150 and was immediately contacted by Sharyl Brewer with the information that I had requested. Sharyl contacted me a few weeks later to let me know that the price of the truck had dropped and wanted to know if I was still interested, and I was. I drove down the next day and bought the F150. Sharyl was a pleasure to work with and did everything she had said she would. I am from Tallahassee and drove all the way down there to purchase the F150. I could not be happier with the service of the sales staff and the finance staff of Bozard Ford! We did have a couple of issues with the truck after we left the dealership, we returned and Sharyl took care of them immediately!!

February 05, 2016

We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience while here with us! Sharyl and Rick are great and are always sure that their customers are well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

stauggie
2/03/2016

"Great Job - 1st service on new Focus "

Saturday afternoon, dropped off our New Focus for 1st service. We feel check-up was thorough and top notch. This is the second car purchased from Bozard and we love your Service Dept. Bozard cares about their vehicles and their customers.

February 05, 2016

Chris is great! We are so glad to hear that you had a great visit while here with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Happygirl

"Excellent Service"

Top notch customer service from the receptionist, sales and finance. We were hesitate to begin looking for a new vehicle due to our credit score however we never felt judge, in fact we were reassured the company will help us best they could. Our sales rep asked a few questions determining our budget and kept us looking in that direction. Finance was a pleasure to work with never making us feel insecure and searching for the right fit so we would have a win win experience. I am beyond pleased and will return for my next purchase. Thanks to Ryan and Ski for making the experience pleasurable.

February 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the the time to share your experience with us! Ryan and Ski are great at what they do and are always sure that their customers get nothing but the best while here with us! We hope you are loving your new vehicle and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

ONEYHOLMES
2/01/2016

"Could Not Duplicate (CND)"

We brought our Thunderbird from Lake City to Bozard for service. Bozard seems to have a handle on fixing this limited production vehicle. Unfortunately, they could not find out way the Check Engine had been on. We are extremely please with the Bozard Team and highly recommend this dealership to others.

February 05, 2016

Piper and Marcia are great! I am so glad to hear that they took great care of you while our vehicle was in service with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Kathy 1949
2/01/2016

"It was a pleasure doing business with the dealership ."

It is a great dealership and we had an excellent salesman. Everyone was so nice and friendly. They made sure that we were happy and I got exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend the dealership as well as Carlos Gibbs. Also we had a great experience with Tom Krell, Erik Shipley and Tanya Tomanek and Sharyl Brewer.Overall it was an excellent experience. Thank you, Kathy & Gerry Klingman

February 05, 2016

Kathy and Gerry, We are so pleased to hear Carlos took great care of you while here with us! We truly strive to give nothing but 100% to our customers! Erik and Tanya are fantastic as well! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

561 - 570 of 4,039 results