Bozard Ford Lincoln

New Car Manager

May 28, 2017

"Lincoln date night"

- Tom and Mary

We experienced bozard lincoln date night. Tanya our concierge manager was there to greet us. She took us through alk the features of the car and areangenents was already nade for our dinner at Michaels Tasting Room in downtown St Augustine which was exceptional!! I cannot say enough about the experience and how great the Bozard team is. Unfortunately we are not in the market for a car at this time. We will definitely recomnend Bozard to anyone looking. Kudos

May 26, 2017

"everyone was very helpful. customer service is unsurpassed. "

- fhallett

I would recommend Bozard to anyone. The sales staff is very friendly and will to help. The customer service is great. Date Night is one the best marketing ideas I have ever seen. keep doing what you are doing.

Jeff Young
Frank Serverius

May 24, 2017

"Truck Buying"

- Umfan11244

My friend finally convinced me to look at Bozard. I was pleasantly surprised. The salesman texted me for two straight days about the truck. Every question I asked he would find the answer to. When I finally arrived at 8pm, everything was ready to go and exactly as he stated. At the end of the day, I was pleased with the truck and the price.

Erik Shipley