Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

4,366 Dealership Reviews
mercatoyd
4/20/2016

"Totally pleased again "

I actually look forward to the 70+ mile drive to receive the quality of care I've come to expect from Bozard. Always courteous, always happy to see you, always happy that you have chosen them to perform your service.

April 20, 2016

So happy to hear that Kevin took care of you while you were with us! We always want to be sure that our customers are well taken care of and happy! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Dray Katanic
4/20/2016

"Great experience"

I would like just to take a moment and say thank you for great experience that I have when purchasing my new Ford Mustang. Highly recommending this dealership to any potential buyers and defiantly I already recommended to all my friends. Specially I want to give my gratitude and to say thank you to Sales Person Lee Brewer and Business Manager Erik Shipley and person that I did completed paperwork with A J Miller I would come back for sure when time is to upgrade and or purchase another vehicle.

A J Miller

April 20, 2016

AJ, Lee and Erik are all great! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience here with us! They always want to be sure that our customers are happy and well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

BWorrell89
4/19/2016

"Excellent staff and experience!!!"

Highly recommended if you want a great experience with knowledgeable people and a friendly environment. They made the buying experience well worth traveling over 100 miles to get to them.

George Clark

April 20, 2016

George, Rick and Jeremy are great! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you had a great visit with us! We hope you are loving your new vehicle and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Happy
4/19/2016

"Best service ever! "

Bozard Ford has the best service and the most helpful, friendly employees of any dealership I've dealt with in the past. I would highly recommend if in the market to purchase a vehicle.

Chase Burnett

April 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and for the kind words! We always want to be sure our customers are happy and get nothing but the best! We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

msjohnson
4/18/2016

"Did everything they said they would"

My son purchased a vehicle from Bozard he was having some issues with it. I would call or text Mike and even on his day off he always respond and lead us in the right direction. Finally after trying to fix vehicle several times mike decided that we should meet with Bob. Bob asked if we would give him another chance to get it fixed. To make a long story short everything Bob promised us he would do he did. Bob was very friendly, helpful and understood my frustration and was willing to do what it took to make us happy. I greatly appreciate him taking time out his busy day to meet with us and make sure we were happy. They both went the extra mile to make sure we were happy. I son got the truck he wanted he's happy so i'm happy. I would like to also thank Ryan for getting us an awesome rate and took his time to get us the best deal. Thank you all for the help and making us proud customers. Keep up the great work and customer service!

Bob Hewitt

April 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are glad to hear that Bob, Mike and Ryan took great care of you! Here at Bozard we always want to be sure that our customers get nothing but the best experience with us! We hope you are loving your new vehicle and thank you for choosing us!

Blue Skies

"Pulling power"

Purchasing our F-350 Super Dity Disel truck couldn't have been easier. Carlos Gibbs, Erik Shipley, and the rest of the staff were outstanding and I would highly recommend your next car purchase to be done at Bozard Ford. Blue Skies Mike and Christy

April 20, 2016

We are so glad to hear that you had a good experience while purchasing your new F-350 with us! Carlos and Erik are great and always want to be sure that our customers are well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

work4jim

"Superior Service!"

As always the service, and the customer care at Bozard Ford is Exemplary. Whether Purchasing a vehicle, getting service or just calling with a question and the Team Leaders and Members always come through providing a stress free solution to all aspects of automobile ownership and maintenance. Thank you all for you Kindness and you care at each and every visit I make there.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We always strive to keep our customers completely happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Susan3210
4/17/2016

"Jeff Sparks is Great!"

Thank you to Jeff Sparks, Assistant Service Manager for Fantastic Service! My husband and I were very impressed with the courtesy, speed and accuracy of our service needs. I have an 2013 Ford Escape SE and it would not start. He got my vehicle diagnosed immediately and fixed! Problem solved! I will definitely continue to have my vehicle serviced at Bozard Ford and use Jeff Sparks for all of my vehicle issues. I highly recommend Jeff Sparks! Thank you so much for an outstanding job Bozard Ford. Susan Shaw

April 19, 2016

Jeff is great! We are so happy to hear he took good care of you and got the problem solved right away! Our whole service team is fantastic and they always want to be sure our customers are happy! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

bhg
4/17/2016

"Ask for Kevin Noble for a wonderful experience."

Having decided to buy a Honda Fit, but wanting to check out a few other choices, I was lucky to have Kevin Noble as my salesman at Bozard Ford.. I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with Kevin and found him a most intelligent and interesting person. So much so that I bought a ford focus the very next day! And I'm delighted, and plan to call on Kevin if I need any help figuring all the wonderful things the focus can do. I highly recommend Kevin Noble as the person to see at Bozard Ford.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! Kevin is great and always takes wonderful care of his customers! We hope you are loving your new focus and we look forward to being able to help you with any of your future needs!

sandovaltank2015
4/16/2016

"He's the BEST!!!"

I made appointment with him for my 2016 Ford Mustang and asked him who mechanic I wanted and he took care of everything for me. He's the best customer service and he keep his customers happy. He greet me when I came in earlier this afternoon and he made sure he got mechanic to take care of my car and me. Thank you Chris!!

April 19, 2016

We are so pleased to hear that Chris took great care of you while your vehicle was here in service with us! Our whole Quick Lane staff is awesome and makes sure all of our customers are well taken care of! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and we look forward to serving you in the future!

561 - 570 of 4,366 results