Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• RV and Truck Service
2,937 Dealership Reviews
kmlarose
1/19/2015

"Amazing and WOW, what a way to start 2015"

My wife and I, and 2 of our sons, bought 2 new cars and a truck on the very same day! Bozard Ford treated us like Kings! Jason Waldman was an outstanding salesman. The management and staff are very professional and I would drive 1000 miles if I had to to deal with them again! Thanks!

February 04, 2015

Wow! Thank you for such a raving review and for all the business. We greatly appreciate the review!

Steve

"2014 Raptor"

Very easy to deal with and made my new truck experience wonderful. Great communication with Mike and Lee and everything went smooth. I would recommend it to anyone and plan on being a repeat customer.

February 04, 2015

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new Raptor!

natisvargas
1/19/2015

"Driving my dream car thanks to Bozard!"

I went to 4 other dealerships before I went to Bozard and from the get go I knew I was at the right place. Everyone at my job raved about Bozard's Service Center so I decided to give them a try even tough I was already a bit frustrated with the car buying experience at the other dealerships. Buddy Price , Tom Reinard and AJ Miller made the process fast and effortless and I got the Ford Edge I wanted (which I absolutely love!) for an amazing price. I went back to complete my down payment and Lee Brewer went out of his way to show me all the features in my car and answer any questions I had. Very professional and friendly service for everyone at Bozard! I will never consider going anywhere else. I still drive my car and think its a very nice rental I have to return soon:)THANKS SO MUCH!

February 04, 2015

Thank you for such a wonderful review! Our team works hard to make sure the car buying experience is a positive one. We appreciate the review and thank you for your business!

wilyecoyote
1/17/2015

"Great Experience!"

Buying a new car is not one of my favorite things to do, but Internet Manager Jeff Young and Finance Manager Chase Burnett made the deal painless. I would recommend that anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle check out Bozard and ask for Jeff and Chase.

February 04, 2015

What a wonderful compliment to Chase & Jeff! I am pleased to hear they could make this experience a positive one for you. Thank you for the review & we appreciate your business!

flhgreg
1/16/2015

"F-150 Platinum trade"

I came in for the year end special pricing on 2014 F-150. The dealership didn't have the color I wanted in a Platinum w/ V-8, but they located one at another dealer and we were able to make the deal. Bozard staff work hard to earn you business and the service dept. is the best I have found anywhere.

February 04, 2015

Thank you for the positive review! I am glad to hear we were able to locate the right vehicle for you. Thank you for your business!

Apetrelli
1/14/2015

"Honest, Friendly, Great Price"

I was very pleased with the service provided by the employees at Bozard Ford Lincoln. They were able to help me find exactly what I was looking for at a great price and in a timely manner. I would recommend Bozard Ford Lincoln to everyone looking for a hassle-free car/truck buying experience.

February 04, 2015

Thank you for the review! I am so pleased to hear your experience went so well and you were able to find a vehicle you wanted. We appreciate your business and thanks again for the review!

btouro
1/14/2015

"The best surprise is no surprise"

I took my 2013 Fusion Titanium in for a routine oil change service to maintain the maintenance as suggested. I am off lease soon, so while my oil was being changed, I spent the time with my favorite sales representative Henry Rowe determining the selection of my next vehicle and whether I would buy or lease as part of the decision. After investigating a myriad number of models, options, incentives and considerations, I selected a 2015 Lincoln MKZ as my next vehicle (which will be our 3rd MKZ in recent years). My wife has a 2013 Lincoln MKX and she loves driving it. Bozard is the only dealer we choose to do business with and Ford/Lincoln are the only brands we ever consider. Doing business with Bozard is a pleasant and enjoyable experience, whether selecting a new vehicle or servicing one we currently drive. We love the attention, personal care and relationship we've built up with Bozard over the years and look forward to continuing to do business with them for many years to come in the future. Dr. Bob Touro, Jacksonville, FL

February 04, 2015

Mr. Touro, Thank you for the wonderful review. It means so much to the store and Henry. I am pleased to hear you are so happy with our customer relations and the products we have. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying you MKZ!

StAugSUVs
1/14/2015

"Easy, straightforward used car buying experience"

Lyndon did a great job showing our family used SUVs that met our needs as a growing family. We purchased two SUVs...a Ford Edge and a GMC Terrain...at good prices that reflected a fair deal. Lyndon even delivered my Terrain to my office to work with my busy schedule. I'll be referring my friends and family to Bozard Ford and Lyndon in particular. Great job.

February 04, 2015

What a compliment for Lyndon! I am so pleased to hear your experience went so well and you were able to find two vehicles you wanted. We appreciate the business and hope your are enjoying your new SUVs!

BillBeardJr
1/13/2015

"The ONE place to buy or service your care is HERE!!"

I've been in Northern Florida for 3 years now and I have been looking for a dealership to establish a relationship with - someone I could TRUST and do business with over the years. I did a quick internet search for new 2014 trucks and Ken Riordan responded, letting me know that he had some things but also letting me know that he had a few other things that would be very interesting. After challenging him (and Bozard Ford Lincoln) with probably the craziest, most complicated trade requirements they have ever had, I grabbed my best friend and ventured down to the dealership. Ken showed me an awesome truck that was owned by Bo Bozard that I immediately decided must be mine. He worked with me, AJ worked with me to get the deal financed, Artie and all the fine folks in the trade department dealt with the considerable challenges that I provided them and the deal was off and running. Additionally, Alek in the performance/Service shop welcomed me and made me feel like I can depend on him for anything. One thing that really impressed me was the LEVEL of effort that everyone exuded to make me feel valued. It was 9:00 pm on a Saturday night and, hearing that I was looking at his truck, Bo Bozard came from his house to tell me about the truck and the interesting, awesome work he had done on it. I have never in all my life been met with more down to earth, real people who were in it to work WITH me, not just make a sale. I am truly impressed and appreciative for the service, professionalism, and honest business that I encountered here. I feel that I've made some awesome new friends that I will continue doing business with for years to come. Thank you Bo, Ken, Artie, Alex, Tony, and everyone else who made this experience the foundation of a great relationship. Sincerely, Bill Beard VP of R&D, System Innovators

February 04, 2015

Bill, Thank you for such a raving review! It means so much to all of us here! We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your truck!

wilder143
1/12/2015

"Routine Maintenance"

As usual, Great work and Great Staff and service!! We will be back again. Always a pleasure to deal with Bozard Ford. Thank you so much.

January 12, 2015