Bozard Ford Lincoln

540 Outlet Mall Boulevard,
St. Augustine, Florida 32084
Bozard Ford Lincoln Info
About Bozard Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford has been a family owned and operated dealership in St. Augustine since 1949. Founded by Mr. and Mrs. Fred H. Bozard, Jr., the Bozard family has worked to serve both their country and their community for three generations and more than 60 years. Both Fred H. Bozard Jr. and Fred Bozard, III served their country in the U.S. Navy before returning home to run Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. The Bozard family continues their civic duty in the St. Augustine area by participating in various organizations and as active members of the community. The entire Bozard Ford Lincoln Team is committed to sharing family values and providing a fun, efficient experience to customers in the St. Augustine and Jacksonville communities. Bozard Ford Lincoln has gained national recognition as the recipient of numerous customer service awards. The Ford Lincoln dealer has been ranked the #1 Automotive Dealership in the Nation by DealerRater based on customer reviews regarding friendliness, quality of service, and overall customer satisfaction. In addition, Bozard has been a three time recipient of Ford Motor Company's Presidents Award, the highest honor in customer satisfaction, as well as One Ford Elite Award which distinguishes the top performing dealers with best-in-class customer service recognition. In 2013 & 2014, Bozard Ford was named one of Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For, employing over 70 members of the St Augustine and Jacksonville communities, and received Best of St. Augustine accolades from 2010-2014. ...and we have a Ping Pong Table in the showroom! Got time for a game?

About Bozard Ford Lincoln Learn More

3,562 Dealership Reviews
OTPM
9/18/2015

"Ford Fusion"

Brought the car in on a recall from Ford. Being new to the area I did not what to expect. I got great customer service. My vehicle was ready when they said it would be. Very pleasant experience

September 18, 2015

So glad to hear that you had a nice experience while in our service department! All of our staff in service, advisors and techs do a wonderful job and always make sure you are taken care of! We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Gjennings
9/18/2015

"F 150 4x4"

I live in Jacksonville and had heard about the reputation of Bozard Fird. We drive down and looked around. Very impressive facility and the staff was fantastic. Jeff Young emailed me later about a truck that met our needs and was in our price range, so we drove down and made the purchase. Again, extremely impressive group of professionals that you usually don't find at an auto dealership. I will refer friends others to Bozard Ford. Jeff and Frank were exceptional!

September 18, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! Here at Bozard we always want nothing but the best for our customers! We are so glad that you chose Bozard! Jeff and Frank are both amazing at what they do and always make sure there customers receive nothing but the best care while here! We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

zamf150
9/17/2015

"Great service experience. Service is top knotch. "

I bought my F150 truck and then went back and bought my wife a Taurus. Purchased Ford Certified and extended warranties and the service has been as promised. Barry and the service team is a real pleasure.

September 18, 2015

We are so glad to hear that you have had great experiences here with us. We always strive to keep our customers happy and give them nothing but the best while they are here! We look forward to being able to help you again in the future!

mercatoyd
9/17/2015

"happy to be connected to Bozard"

Always on top of customer concerns and satisfaction. We've had three new Fords in the past years and this experience was super. The previous purchases were at other dealerships other than Bozard and we are happy that we've come here for the latest.

September 18, 2015

We are so happy to hear you chose us! Here at Bozard we strive to keep our customers completely satisfied! So glad you had a great experience here with and we hope to be able to serve you again in the future!

Gijoe
9/17/2015

"Outstanding and very professional"

As a 25 year plus mechanic, it takes a lot to impress me. Bozard ford did it! Their staff of professionals gave confidence that my vehicle was being taken care of from the moment I pulled in. I was able to discuss needed repairs with the technician, and was given a comprehensive estimate before they began. NO HIDDEN COSTS when the vehicle was finished! Amazing job, amazing staff!!

Gary - diesel technician

September 17, 2015

So happy to hear you had an amazing experience while here with us at Bozard! Our whole service department, techs and advisors are awesome at what they do and always, always make sure our customers receive nothing but the best! So glad you were taken care of and we look forward to being able to help you again in the future!

Jamie V.
9/17/2015

"Everyone was so helpful and very friendly!!!"

Everyone was so helpful and very friendly!!! The owner was there and passed out fresh baked cookies, too!! :) I got to walk around at the Outlet Mall when they were working in my car and Angela kept me updated and explained everything in detail before I left. I will definitely recommend my family and friends to the Bozard Quick Lane :)

September 17, 2015

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience while your vehicle was in service with us! Glad you enjoyed the cookies as well! :) So glad you were kept updated throughout the whole servicing as well! We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Sid

"Purchase of F-150 4X4"

My internet sales associate Jeff Young was great to work with. I was referred to by a guy that works for me who's wife recently bought a truck. Went online to see your inventory, saw what I wanted, purchased the truck and drove home happy. I would definitely recommend your dealership and Jeff Young.

September 17, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy Jeff was able to find you just what you wanted. We hope you are loving your new truck and look forward to being able to help you again in the future!

GoNoles88

"Best service ever"

Always had problems with trading or buying a new vehicle. Not from bozard. My sales associate Patrick was amazing. Not only did he make sure that I was happy with my deal in every aspect he went above and beyond also. I recommend that you see Patrick at bozard ford for any of you buying needs. Best service ever. Honest and no schemes what so ever !!!!

September 17, 2015

Patrick is amazing at what he does and always makes sure his customers get nothing but the best! We are so happy to hear you had such an easy visit while here with us! We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Tundranomore

"F150 Purchsae"

My sales associate Steven Purdy was great to work with. Easy going, no pressure. Everyone was great from start to finish. I would definitely purchase a vehicle from these guys again.

September 17, 2015

Stephen is great at what he does and always makes sure his customers get the best! Thank you for purchasing with us and we hope to be able to help you again in the future!

BRY.RUNYON

"A+ service. "

Bozard's customer service is excellent You are greeted the time you open the door. Bozard's waiting area is the second to none. With three computers to use while you wait to the giant TV and lounge area with comfortable chairs. it's a no brainer I'm taking my Honda Accord back every time. Thank you BOZARD FORD.

September 17, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy to hear you will be returning to us. Bozard always strives to make sure our guests have the best visit while here and are comfortable! We can't wait to be able to serve you again in the future!

561 - 570 of 3,562 results