Breeden Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Breeden Hyundai
Breeden Hyundai Info
About Breeden Hyundai

Hello and Welcome to the Breeden Hyundai DealerRater page. We appreciate your business and we are glad you choose to visit this page. We hope your experience with our dealership was everything you expected and that you will share your experience with others by posting your review here. The Breeden's have been in business in the Fort Smith area for many years and have a impeccable reputation for quality service and competitive pricing. Thanks again for being a great customer!

About Breeden Hyundai

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

"Pleasant buying experience"

Although I live in Oklahoma, Breeden Hyundai gave me the best deal on a new 2015 Hyundai Genesis. I began looking at dealerships in Oklahoma as well as surrounding states on the internet and began the buying process through email. Everyone at the Breeden dealership responded to my emails promptly and with the information I needed. When I made the trip to purchase my new Genesis all the people I dealt with at the dealership were friendly and informative. Today's automobiles are very sophisticated electronically and Chris Owens was able to answer all my questions. Breeden Hyundai will be the first dealer I contact the next time I'm in the market for a new Hyundai.

"Friendly & Great Service"

Chris was great working with us. He was very helpful at getting the price range we needed to be in. Everyone was very courteous in the dealership. Chris worked around our work schedule by texting, calling, and doing most of the paperwork over the phone. We appreciate him staying late to finish up everything and getting us in our car.

"Lifetime Customer"

I have purchased a total of 5 vehicles from Breeden Hyundai over this past year and each time through salesman Chris Owens. I have never been more impressed or satisfied with the professionalism of each one of the employees with whom I worked with directly and other employees who were just being courteous. My wife currently drives a 2013 Hyundai Genesis, I just recently bought a 2014 Dodge Ram 4x4, and one of my daughters also purchased a vehicle here. Each time we purchased a vehicle, Breeden Hyundai was willing to give us top dollar for our trade-in. There was never any pressure to trade or to buy and they worked with us in every detail of our purchase. I've never had a better buying experience and I've bought and sold over 60 cars and or trucks and motorcycles in my lifetime. If you've ever watched the TV series Cheers and you've ever wondered what it would be like to feel at home when you purchase a new or used vehicle. Make your next purchase at Breeden Hyundai. After that first purchase, everyone will know your name.

"Chris Owens is an excellent salesman. At no time was he..."

Chris Owens is an excellent salesman. At no time was he pushy, and he never suggested vehicles out of my price range in an effort to get me to buy up above my affordable range. He really went the distance for me, as I repeatedly bugged him about various vehicles and prices. He was always patient, went to bat for me every time, and we eventually found a vehicle that suited my needs. I appreciated his honesty and helpfulness greatly, and highly recommend using him for any auto-purchasing needs!

"GAVE ME A GOOD DEAL WITH FRIENDLY SERVICE....VERY PLEASED..."

GAVE ME A GOOD DEAL WITH FRIENDLY SERVICE....VERY PLEASED WITH NEW CAR. GAVE ME TOP DOLLAR FOR TRADE IN SUV. GO SEE JIMMY FOR YOUR NEXT VEHICLE.

"Jeff Yancey was extremely helpful and considerate. He..."

Jeff Yancey was extremely helpful and considerate. He listened to all of what I wanted and made sure he didn't pressure me. The customer service was great; everyone very friendly and professional..

"We were searching every where for a affordable good used..."

We were searching every where for a affordable good used car. It was not an easy task. But the sales people at Breeden Hyundai searched for us, found one that they thought we would love and they were right . It is a great car. Still learning new things about the car. Thanks for all that you have done for us.

"My son had just finished up his Army training and was to..."

My son had just finished up his Army training and was to come home on leave for one week before heading to Fort Drum NY the folllowing week. My son had told me what car he was looking at on the internet and with what options he wanted. So I started looking for him on Sunday afternoon at a few different car lots. I made contact with Jeff Yancey through the dealers website. Jeff answered my questions and sit up and appointment to test drive and look at the cars the first day my son was home for leave. Jeff was very helpful and answered all my questions. When we came for the test drive Jeff got us connected with Alex Cortez. Alex seems like a bright young salesman. He knew everything about the car (Hynundai Veloster) that my son and I wanted to know and other things that we didn't know to ask that he informed us of. He was very helpful and not a pushy saleman. That's a very good thing! because a pushy salesman will turn me off very fast and I won't buy from them. Alex felt more like a buddy that was helping you buy a car. Even my son said when we left the lot that Alex seemed like a really good guy. I had to agree with him on that. Alex & Jeff did everything they could to help us and make our experience with your dealship a good one. It really helped and My son is very happy with his first new car. I was also very impressed with the General Manager Joe Pullam who came up and introduced himself and shock my hand. I can say out of all the years of buying cars & trucks I've never had the General Manager come up and introduce himself to me. That was a nice touch. I would also like to say thanks to Chris Cobb who helped us with the paper work and got us thru it fast and easy. This is one of the best dealerships I have come across and I look forward to doing business with them again in the future.

"Shopping at Breeden was a wonderful experience. We went..."

Shopping at Breeden was a wonderful experience. We went in to see if the Hyundai would be a vehicle that would fit our needs. Jimmy was well informed about the vehicles he was selling. He could answer all our questions, if not someone could. Several days later I took the title in for our old car. I had several questions about our new car, Jimmy knew the answer. Breeden should be very proud of their staff. Inventory was great. If they had not of had a "red" vehicle I probably would not have purchased that day.

"After shopping around for several months. We purchased..."

After shopping around for several months. We purchased our 2nd and 3rd cars for Breeden Hyundai. (We had already purchased one auto from Breeden Hyundai three years earlier. We felt Breeden Hyundai had a great selection of vehicles to choose from. The staff is very friendly and went out of their way to make the car buying experience as easy as they could. We didn't feel pressured but anytime we had a question they were more than willing to answer all our questions. I would highly recommend this dealership and staff to anyone shopping for an automobile.... William and Kris Thomas

Chris Cobb