Breeden Hyundai

3600 Zero St,
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72908
Breeden Hyundai Info
About Breeden Hyundai

Hello and Welcome to the Breeden Hyundai DealerRater page. We appreciate your business and we are glad you choose to visit this page. We hope your experience with our dealership was everything you expected and that you will share your experience with others by posting your review here. The Breeden's have been in business in the Fort Smith area for many years and have a impeccable reputation for quality service and competitive pricing. Thanks again for being a great customer!

About Breeden Hyundai

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

Arby
3/30/2015

"The best of the best"

A pleasant non stressful experience. I had been shopping for about 3 mths and had my list to 3 vehicles. Made a appointment with Breeden and am so very glad I did. The staff listened to me and found EXACTLY what I wanted plus. Also every agent there stopped and spoke with me. I can say that this buying experience was the best ever. Thank you, Thank you. A very satisfied customer

Chris Attee

blackburnjrb
3/04/2015

"Hands Down, the best dealership I have ever been to. "

The employees and management at this dealership have consistently went above and beyond all expectations at every turn. My wife and I have been doing business with them for many years and have never been disappointed with anything this dealership offers from sales to service. Even on the rare occasion something is missed they will do what ever it takes to make it right.

ozarkdon
1/12/2015

"Great place to buy a car & get service"

We Have been very pleased with all aspexs of this dealiship. Sales and service have been excellent ask for Alex for sales & Candi for service.

6152dj
7/19/2014

"Pleasant buying experience"

Although I live in Oklahoma, Breeden Hyundai gave me the best deal on a new 2015 Hyundai Genesis. I began looking at dealerships in Oklahoma as well as surrounding states on the internet and began the buying process through email. Everyone at the Breeden dealership responded to my emails promptly and with the information I needed. When I made the trip to purchase my new Genesis all the people I dealt with at the dealership were friendly and informative. Today's automobiles are very sophisticated electronically and Chris Owens was able to answer all my questions. Breeden Hyundai will be the first dealer I contact the next time I'm in the market for a new Hyundai.

childers
6/02/2014

"Friendly & Great Service"

Chris was great working with us. He was very helpful at getting the price range we needed to be in. Everyone was very courteous in the dealership. Chris worked around our work schedule by texting, calling, and doing most of the paperwork over the phone. We appreciate him staying late to finish up everything and getting us in our car.

BuddyHD13
3/28/2014

"Lifetime Customer"

I have purchased a total of 5 vehicles from Breeden Hyundai over this past year and each time through salesman Chris Owens. I have never been more impressed or satisfied with the professionalism of each one of the employees with whom I worked with directly and other employees who were just being courteous. My wife currently drives a 2013 Hyundai Genesis, I just recently bought a 2014 Dodge Ram 4x4, and one of my daughters also purchased a vehicle here. Each time we purchased a vehicle, Breeden Hyundai was willing to give us top dollar for our trade-in. There was never any pressure to trade or to buy and they worked with us in every detail of our purchase. I've never had a better buying experience and I've bought and sold over 60 cars and or trucks and motorcycles in my lifetime. If you've ever watched the TV series Cheers and you've ever wondered what it would be like to feel at home when you purchase a new or used vehicle. Make your next purchase at Breeden Hyundai. After that first purchase, everyone will know your name.

thadcrawford
10/29/2013

"Chris Owens is an excellent salesman. At no time was he..."

Chris Owens is an excellent salesman. At no time was he pushy, and he never suggested vehicles out of my price range in an effort to get me to buy up above my affordable range. He really went the distance for me, as I repeatedly bugged him about various vehicles and prices. He was always patient, went to bat for me every time, and we eventually found a vehicle that suited my needs. I appreciated his honesty and helpfulness greatly, and highly recommend using him for any auto-purchasing needs!

kerrybeth77
10/29/2013

"GAVE ME A GOOD DEAL WITH FRIENDLY SERVICE....VERY PLEASED..."

GAVE ME A GOOD DEAL WITH FRIENDLY SERVICE....VERY PLEASED WITH NEW CAR. GAVE ME TOP DOLLAR FOR TRADE IN SUV. GO SEE JIMMY FOR YOUR NEXT VEHICLE.

kmiddleton
10/21/2013

"Jeff Yancey was extremely helpful and considerate. He..."

Jeff Yancey was extremely helpful and considerate. He listened to all of what I wanted and made sure he didn't pressure me. The customer service was great; everyone very friendly and professional..

Lorisa
10/16/2013

"We were searching every where for a affordable good used..."

We were searching every where for a affordable good used car. It was not an easy task. But the sales people at Breeden Hyundai searched for us, found one that they thought we would love and they were right . It is a great car. Still learning new things about the car. Thanks for all that you have done for us.

Reviews of Jimmy Minks