Brewster Honda

Brewster Honda Info

Route 23 Honda

Garden State Honda

"Buying a new CRV "

I had been in for service on my 2007 Odyssey which I love, and went to the sales dept to check on the leasing of a CRV LX as a second car, and I was very fortunate to have Morgan Kenney as my sales person. He was very respectful and was not talking down to me, I was going to check around at other suv's but Morgan was very informative, and was not pushy. I did a test drive of the CRV and was hooked , my husband and I came back saturday morning and signed the papers. I love how the CRV handles and it sounds so solid when you close the doors, I have no doubt we will love this car as much as the Odyssey, maybe more, it fun to drive. Thank you Morgan Kenney and Brewster Honda.

Morgan Kenney

"Very good experience"

Marsel was friendly, patient, kind, and really took the time to find something that worked for me. As someone who leased for the first time he was so patient with me, my questions, and helping me set everything up perfectly. Really a good experience, if anyone's going here absolutely go to Marsel!

Marsel Paloka

"Our Friends Were Correct"

We recently purchased a 2014 Honda CRV from Brewster Honda. We went to Brewster Honda based on recommendations of neighbors and friends. We were greeted by ,our sales person, Rose Romeo. Rose was terrifIc..she listened to our needs, answered our questions, made suggestions, and above all treated us in a friendly professional manner. Once we selected the specific trim level and options, Rose introduced us to Robert Schneider ( Honda's Business Manager). Like Rose, Robert was friendly and professional. He patiently answered all our questions and helped us obtain the financial options that we requested. Rose and Robert made this a very pleasurable experience

Rose Romeo, Robert Schneider

"No Compassion"

I was planning on buying a new Honda Civic in Oct of 2013, I had put the deposit down. My mother and I had both bought cars through Brewster Honda before, through the Costco Program, and were very happy with dealership at that time. But this time it was a different story. . First I had problems with Rose who was not very pleasant and very pushy on the phone, calling me at work when I asked her not to. Then when I went to the dealership I dealt with Marcelo, he was okay during the time of the sale, a little full fo himself. The problem was when he wanted me to pick up my car. I told him I could not pick it up on that day, because my mother was dying. He wanted me to come that night to pick it up, I told him I could not. He said I had to pick it up the next morning or at least sign the papers, or I would not get the good deal. (He was not even going to be there, so if it was so important why would he not take the effort to come in for the signing. I kept telling him, I was all the way in New Milford with my Mom but he kept insisting that I come in, even saying he talked with the manager and that the manager said I had to sign the papers by that morning. I was so upset, I cancelled buying the car from the dealership. I will never forget how awful this experience was for me.That the sale of a car was more important then the life of my Mom

Rose Marcelo

"On March 1, 2014, I came across with a great sales man..."

On March 1, 2014, I came across with a great sales man named Carlos, he provided us the best service at Honda of Brewster. Carlos is an individual, who is willing to negotiate any vehicle at a great price or deal. He help my girlfriend and I with a trade in and to obtain a new Honda CRV EX-L 2014 fully loaded. Carlos gave us a great deal on our brand new vehicle. I will highly recommend Carlos to any individuals, who are looking forward to buy a new or used vehicle.

Carlos

"Rose, Horace and Luke at Honda Brewster were very..."

Rose, Horace and Luke at Honda Brewster were very accommodating to my needs. They all worked as a team to give me the best experience at the Brewster dealership. They all were professional with the sale, financing and final pick up of my new car. I am very happy with the service at this dealership.

Rose Romeo, Horace Earle and Luke

"I purchased through the Costco Auto program, and I highly..."

I purchased through the Costco Auto program, and I highly recommend purchasing vehicles from Jonathon Saba. Our experience at this dealer was overall excellent. We were extremely satisfied with the sales consultant - Jon. I was less impressed (if at all) of my experience with the business manager. The review below lists both experience. Here are the reasons we recommend Jon. 1) Patience - Jon was very patient in answering all of our questions, even those that may not seem so relevant to the purchase of a vehicles - for example, where is the Honda's headquarter. He answered questions with patience and did not show any annoyance. 2) Gratitude & sincere - Jon made us felt that our efforts to trust a sales consultant was appreciated. Jon told us, more than once, that our business with him means a lot to him; that our return to purchase the vehicle meant a lot to him (we did not make the purchase on our initial visit). He was sincerely and I appreciate his gratitude. He didn't take us for granted just because Brewster Honda has the best price (and if he was only acting sincere, then he is a very talented actor). 3) Not pushy - while I can feel the pressure of buying car, I did not feel uncomfortable. The amount of pressure was just enough to let me know that - yes, he wants to make the sale, but no, I don't need to tell him to back off. 4) Easy going but professional - Jon is very easy going, makes jokes but extremely professional and detailed-oriented. He drove us to see the car multiple times: once to see the exterior is black, then to see the upholster is black, then to compare if we want grey or black upholster. He wanted to make sure that every step of the process is accurate; that we have a full understanding of what we are paying, and that we are happy. 5) Helpful - This relates to our first impression at the dealer. When we pulled in the lot, Jon was standing outside. He saw us, waved to say hi, greeted us, and walked us to our appointment with Toni. I didn't know he was going to be our sales consultant and he probably didn't know we will be his customer. The point is, he could have stood there, nodded, and said - "the receptionist is inside." Note that bullets 1-5 occurred prior to we pay for the car. 6) Professional even after we bought the car - We got the keys and Jon sat inside the car and showed us how to operate the screen, connect blue tooth, the wheel lock, etc. It was a Saturday and we had been at the dealer since 9:30. Everyone was exhausted, I was getting inpatient and wanted to go home, but Jon maintained his patience and helped us settled in the new car. 7) Jon showed us around and introduced us to the manager and service shop. He wanted to make sure that when we come in the next time, we know where to go and who to see. This is very thoughtful of him and we appreciated it. Jonathon Saba is an extremely professional sales consultant who is knowledgeable of Honda vehicles as well as the overall car industry. He is patient, sincere, not pushy, respectful, easy going, helpful, and pleasant to work with. He is fully aware of his role and goal as a sales consultant and he is talented and outstanding at his job. I would highly recommend purchasing vehicle with him. A side not - ask Job for his Ceviche recipe. Below is my review for the experience with the business manager - Terrible and tragic. We had the most terrible experience (and human interaction) with the business manager. It was the attitude, comments, and remarks that really threw us off. We as customers, make our decisions and approach to purchase based on our preference, and understanding of our financial situation. I did not feel comfortable nor happy with how we were treated. It is our choice to buy or not buy products that are being offered to us, and a professional business manager should not have let us felt that we are wasting his time because for the records, we were not interested in sitting down a business manager at the first place.

Jon Saba

"After being called names by the used sales manager I..."

After being called names by the used sales manager I almost walked out but the price the the car I purchased kept me there. I later found they lied about everything on the Certified Pre Owned report the car was left with open recalls, I was charged $25 for a "free tank of gas" My credit card was later charged by them for over $300 for no reason, the car was not cleaned (including a broken umbrella left in the trunk) and there were no floor mats in the car... Most importantly the air filter, break fluid, and steering fluid were not changed costing me $400 If it was just an open recall, $25 gas fee along with being uncleaned I would have though the car was worth the money but with everything added in it cost me just as much in the end as it would have to shop at a reputable dealer.

Used Sales Manager

"This dealership has the worst customer service department..."

This dealership has the worst customer service department I have ever encountered. I have owned a Honda for the past 12 years, been to many dealerships. I try to go to other dealerships for service when possible but Brewster is the closest. On my most recent visit the two girls in service were arguing and rolling their eyes at each other, it was very uncomfortable from the beginning. I was there solely to get a new key made which they told me would take an hour. 2 hours later it was still not done. Employees are very rude and do not care @ all about the customer.

"As loyal Honda drivers, we decided to trade a 2003 Accord..."

As loyal Honda drivers, we decided to trade a 2003 Accord for a 2013 CRV. When our long-time dealer came back with what we felt was an overly low trade value, a neighbor suggested we contact Brewster Honda. The purchasing experience was seamless -- Danny Espinal made what can sometimes be a stressful experience quite stress-free, we received what we thought was a fair value on our trade, and despite our concerns about purchasing from a dealer across state lines, the registration / transfer procedure was completely painless. We're very pleased with the new vehicle and the way Brewster Honda handled everything. To cap it off, a few weeks after taking possession of the CRV, we received a check from Brewster Honda refunding a slight overcharge on the NY-CT registration/plate transfer. We highly recommend the dealership and Mr. Espinal.

Dan Espinal