Brewster Honda

Route 23 Honda

stress100
7/03/2015

"bad dealer"

Terrible place, would not give me help on a new accord, so rude I can't believe it, The women sat at the last desk on the right as u come in to the dealer, I buy a new car every six months

not sure

Bob S
6/11/2015

"Kira Bueti was very courteous, efficient and honest."

Confidence and Trust are the key words to describe this service dept. I am on my third lease and comeback because of the trust I have in them. Eg. I came in for an oil and filter change. I also requested a tire rotation. To my surprise they told me the tire change was not necessary at this time.. I am not sure that type of honesty exists at all dealerships.

Kkira Butei, tech745

Chris Q.
6/09/2015

"Exceptional service !!!"

This is our third car that we purchased from Brewster Honda and each experience was seamless, We always ask for Carlos Albuquerque as he is just wonderful!!!! Carlos answers every question completely and always takes the time to explain the different types of vehicles along with all the buying options. There is never any pressure at all to purchase a car which is so appreciated. Carlos Albuquerque is a one in a million salesman!!! My family and I always feel like this dealership would never steer us wrong and we have been right!!! We love all three of our Hondas that we have owned/presently own. The financial advisor Rocco was also very helpful and patient in explaining our lease. this was appreciated as we have always bought in the past and had quite a few questions on leasing. Overall, through the years we have only had wonderful experiences at Brewster Honda and mostly due to the great salesmanship and guidance Carlos Albuquerque has shown us. We thank him so very much and we will definitely return to buy another Honda through him when the time comes. Thank You !!!

Carlos Albuquerque (sales) Rocco (finance)

pilot2003
5/24/2015

"Kira Bueti is trustworthy, knowledgable and excellent"

When I recently went to Brewster Honda for a mileage service and air bag recall replacements I was signed in by Kira Bueti. There was also a list of work they compiled that may or may not have to be done along with the cost of each item. My Pilot is original 2003 with 205K miles, so we keep track of everything like it's family. Well, isn't it? Kira was very polished and smart and obviously knows exactly what she's doing. Usually, the same service person and tech take care of my Pilot. At first I was wondering how much I may have to explain to Kira. That thought lasted about :02 seconds--actually less. Kira also has a very engaging personality which makes for a much more pleasant conversation than to be expected when you bring your car in for service. There is not much more to say. Kira Bueti is very professional and a consummate customer service agent.

Michael Curry, Rob Benfari

CivicLuv
5/22/2015

"Ways to improve"

Bought two brand cars new May 2014. Had to wait 4 hours to complete the sale even though I had a scheduled appt. My car was a disgrace, barely detailed ,gas tank was not full and there were dirt stains on both the front and back seats of the car. I had to return the following week to get the car re-detailed, with attitude from the dealership. Went for oil change and inspections this week on both cars. Only my car was inspected, dealership said my husband didn't book his for an inspection, even though they sold the cars together and they are BOTH due this month. Curry Honda always sent reminders the cars were due. When we were checked in outside at the service entrance were you are instructed to wait, (beware the massive POTHOLES ) embarrassing for a car dealership, my husband said his car was there for an inspection and oil change. After an hour and a half wait, our name was called but again ,only my car has complete service. Kira Bueti stepped up and fixed the issue by having my husband's car taken immediately so it was only a short wait. I thank her for making a bad situation better.

none

crosstourlady
5/21/2015

"Rose Romeo"

This is the third Honda I have bought through Rose Romeo at Brewster Honda, and she is the reason I keep coming back when I need a new car. She makes buying a new car so easy. Just love her!!!!!

Rose Romeo

JackG
5/18/2015

"Employees make the Company"

I met Rose Romeo; unpretentious, very knowledgeable and most importantly has your interests in mind. Just made another purchase, my 8th auto from Rose Romeo.

Rose Romeo

jessdnyhc
5/17/2015

"Amazing service experience"

Love Brewster Honda! They make you feel like family. Trust them 100% which is the most valuable thing when servicing your car. I highly recommend this dealership!

Rob benfari

precisesurface
5/16/2015

"Horrible Experience with Finance - Too Busy for my Questions"

In the spring of 2015, I visited Honda of Brewster, New York to purchase a pre-owned Honda, because my current Honda lease was expiring. 3 (three) years earlier, I leased a new Honda vehicle from Honda of Brewster. After reviewing their inventory and working with the sales person, my decision came down to 2 (two) Honda vehicles. The sales person took all my information down, and handed it off their finance manager, Rob Schneider. They ran credit and qualified me for a loan. For both Honda vehicles I was provided a total loan amount, interest rate, tax rate, and monthly payment. Based on 3 (three) separate web site loan calculators (to validate the calculations are correct), the payments did not look correct. All the calculators confirmed Honda of Brewster was charging $49 per month for 72 months to cover their internal charges for me to purchase a $16,000 Honda vehicle. This represents over 22% of the vehicle purchase price. So, I sent my concerns via email to the finance manager, Rob Schneider. I did not receive a reply back. I called the finance manager, Rob Schneider, several times before he would speak with me. Several times he said, he is too busy to speak with me about my “deal” and email. When he found time to speak with me, I asked him for an itemized list of purchase costs. I was met by the following comments during our conversation: • I do not know what you mean when you say, truth in lending • I have already spent enough time on your deal [2 (two) vehicles] • I am busy and do not have time to walk you through the purchase costs • You came to us [to purchase a vehicle--I could not believe he said this to me] I could not believe how Rob Schneider was speaking to me during our phone conversation. If you are not transparent and withhold financial information from customers, excellent customer service from other departments will not make up for this. Spending $16,000 is a major purchase for most people, and Honda of Brewster should take this seriously. I understand that Honda dealerships are high volume sales, but my opinion is that if I intend to purchase something from a business, you need to sell your product to me. I expect to get something in exchange for my money. Finance manager, Rob Schneider, has the perception that Honda of Brewster is doing customers a favor by selling their vehicles. Sorry Rob, the vehicles are nice, but your products are Honda vehicles. I plan on taking my business to another local Honda dealerships…There are many of them. Assuming Rob Schneider performs well in his role and you want him to remain in the role of finance manager, my recommendation to the dealership manager is either of the 2 (two): 1. Remove from the purchase process, customer interaction steps with Rob Schneider a. Customer interaction remains with the sales person and/or the sales manager 2. Provide Rob Schneider with Customer Centricity and/or Sensitivity Training Yours Truly, Ex Honda of Brewster Customer

Rob Schneider

dmoney7777
5/03/2015

"oil change/ inspetion"

provided courteous service. Didn't try to anything not needed.g I mentioned that wife was rough on brakes, by pads measurement revealed. Not necessary at this time. Revealed same with no tire rotation rquired

William Decantis