Lia Honda Brewster

Irene Powell, BDC, Lia Honda Brewster

Irene Powell

BDC

July 20, 2017

"Almost 20 year loyal customer - always great service"

- Jane I

I've been coming to Brewster Honda since late 90's and keep coming back. Steve was so easy to work with and totally professional. I even checked out other Honda dealerships to see what their prices were and Lia Honda were the best. Looking forward to checking out the totally new Service building and having Rob take the very best care of my vehicle and my budget!!

Stephen Zavatski
Rob Benfari

July 15, 2017

"First time purchasing two cars at once"

- Chris Q.

My entire family have been Honda owners for many decades. Brewster Honda is a dealership we have used for the quality of customer service we received there. This past purchase was unique in that I had gone in to get an oil change on my leased Honda Civic and while waiting, was lucky and fortunate to be directed to speak with Laura Sterling. I felt immediately at ease and respected in her understanding of what I was looking for. Laura was open, honest, warm and very attentive. I didn't feel at all pressured into purchasing a car at all. Laura pointed out the benefits of purchasing our new Civic and CRV as opposed to keeping our old Civic and CRV, and even recommended I come back with my husband and daughter to make sure this is what we all wanted to do and to test drive the new cars. She made herself available to us around our schedules and answered all our questions. Laura meticulously wrote down all the financial benefits we would gain in purchasing the new cars and also explained in clear detail all of the other packages Lia Honda offers (i.e. Extended warranty and maintenance to name a few). After gathering all this information I met with the Financial manager Robert Schneider, who was also very easy to talk to and did not pressure me in any way to purchase the extra packages. Robert was very clear, concise and fair. I was completely at ease and very happy with the purchasing agreement I had made with him for the two cars. I would say to anyone looking to buy a new Honda to use Lia Honda of Brewster and seek out Laura Sterling to assist you. She is very kind and understanding and listens to what you are saying. Laura is outstanding in her customer service and goes above and beyond for you. Even after we purchased our cars she continued to help us expedite obtaining our new registrations and made sure everything went smoothly with every aspect of buying these new cars. We will definitely use Lia Honda of Brewster for our future car purchases and will absolutely use Laura Sterling as our sales assistant to be sure everything goes perfectly!! Thank you!! Sincerely, Chris Quinn

July 15, 2017

"Laura Sterling provided an excellent leasing experience"

- CatherineM111

I am a long-time leasing customer of Lia Honda in Brewster and responded to an ad about mid-summer inventory. I was very fortunate to work with Laura Sterling. She is an excellent sales manager, very customer-focused and informed, and listens to your needs. She is also enthusiastic about the Honda brand, her dealership and quality of the vehicles. I ended a CRV lease and drove away in a new Honda Accord, and am extremely satisfied. It was the best leasing experience I ever had and I highly recommend working with Laura Sterling.

Jon Ayala