Lia Honda Brewster

Curry Honda Yorktown

Kathy
7/22/2016

"Purchase of new lease"

Chris was very helpful from start to finish In the process of my purchase. I appreciated all his help in getting me the vehicle I was interested in.

Christopher Larson

mike379
7/22/2016

"Service department lies"

I was bothered by their service department, which totally blew me off when I requested service on an airbag recall. They told me they would put me on a list and call me when the parts would come in; they said it would be about 2 weeks. It is now 3 months later, I have already gotten the recall fixed by Danbury Honda (which kindly gave me a rental for the past three months while they waited for parts) and STILL I have not heard back from Brewster Honda. I can only believe that the service dept lied to me so they wouldn't have to deal with getting me a rental while waiting for the parts to fix my airbag recall.

Unsure

Dyates123
7/16/2016

"Dearlaship"

This place was awesome the people are really nice and willing to work with your Finacial circumstances and they will work to do the best they can to get you the car you need Thanks!!

Wiles chiasson

Peter
7/15/2016

"Good professional experience"

My wife and I dealt with Misael Deleon in the purchase of a Honda CR-V. Mike did an excellent job; got us a great car for a very fair price. I have always had good experiences at Brewster Honda.

Misael Deleon

Coco1265
7/10/2016

"Not pleasant experience "

Per my mother, who was the car buyer: The SALESMAN was fine. The gentlemen she dealt with in finance, she felt could have handled the way he explained things better. It seemed (to her) that she had little to no options due to a relative's issue w/credit (she had been a cosigner) and, time was of the essence so she needed to do something quickly - it made her nervous.

Chris (salesman I believe).

1st time Honda owner
6/30/2016

"Dan Salamone and Lia Honda of Brewster were great."

I came into Lia Honda of Brewster with a pretty clear idea of wanting to purchase a new Honda Fit, or perhaps a larger SUV. Dan Salamone was very helpful in explaining the vehicle options and benefits. I drove the Fit and liked it and waited a week for my spouse to try it. In that time there were no high pressure phone calls, just one polite check in call from Dan. The purchase process went very smoothly and Dan and other staff members respected my time and wishes regarding options and add-ons. I found Dan and the staff to be very helpful, professional and efficient. We're enjoying our new Fit!

Dan Salamone

Disgusted4
6/20/2016

" STAY AWAY"

Horrible experience . Tried to purchase a vehicle- was met with rude and unprofessional behavior in my strong opinion.

John Sabo, Norman Horne

kq
4/07/2016

"Buying a new car"

Barry Weiss was excellent in my purchase of a new Honda. He guided me through the process and made sure I was getting the best deal possible. He was very patient as I made my decision and did not put any pressure on me. I have been dealing with Brewster Honda for almost 10 years, and I trust the people who work there. Excellent customer service.

Barry Weiss

Steve N
3/16/2016

"Amother EXCELLENT service appointment"

William Desanctis is an excellent service advisor. ALWAYS gets my Honda Civic serviced quickly and accurately. I love being able to get service done on my time using their no appointment drive up service. My inspection was done in less than an hour despite three customers ahead of me when I arrived. Again, William Desanctis is an excellent service advisor.

William Desanctis

Roy3
3/05/2016

"Excellent service"

I purchased my oddsey at Brewster Honda ,William Desanctis has always been very polite and knowledgable. William desantis is a plus to the service department. roy knapp

Bill desantis