Bright Bay Lincoln

Hassett of Wantagh

gilby07
8/25/2016

"TWO CPO CAR PURCHASED"

I was referred to Max @ the dealership from my father in law who just leased a car with him. Max was able to give me a good deal on a CPO 2013 Navigator & MKZ...and went out of his way to coordinate the trade ins on both of my cars. Any minor issues were treated quickly. They could not do enough for me & my wife. Did I mention they had a great inventory of CPO Lincolns? Would go back when and if I need another Lincoln (used or new).

Max Greenberg

RippedOff
2/27/2016

"Ripped me off!"

If you buy the LINCOLN ESP extended service plan, than you hit your head on the wall. It is a SCAM. Avoid! Not happy with the way the whole ourchasing experience went down. Lots of wasted time, and not upfront about everything. AVOID!!

Domenick Babbo

Demie
2/22/2016

"Certified Pre-Owned Lincoln"

Jim Jaeger is an excellent manager. He has hands on and mission accomplished! Service team also very knowledgeable and accommodating. If you are thinking about a car....Lincoln is the car and Bright Bay Lincoln is the place. WOW! If I do say so myself, that is quite a review.

Jim Jaeger

twosaabs
8/22/2015

"Good Experience - Domenick was a 'Pro'"

Our recent purchase of a CPO Lincoln at Bright Bay Lincoln was a good car-buying experience. Our salesman, Domenick, makes no bones about wanting to close a sale. We are very meticulous, however, when it comes to a major purchase - we ask a lot of questions and go into a lot of detail. Domenick was very patient. He spent a lot of time with us. More importantly, he worked hard to come to an Agreement and to get the car in 'tip-top' shape for delivery. He took time during the delivery, particularly to explain how to work the technology features built into the car. Domenick conveyed that he really wants to do right by his customers. I would recommend working with Domenick at Bright Bay to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle that they carry.

Domenick, Benny

Countryrider88
6/16/2015

"Honest guy "

Sales associates were very helpful and willing to work with me I feel as if I got the best deal I could would recommend Ryan to anyone

Ryan Whelan

Satisfied Customer
5/19/2015

"Great Dealer / Sales Associate"

Just turned a 2013 Lincoln MKX and leased a 2015 Navigator. Both cars from this dealership and sale associate Chris. Transaction was painless and Chris was extremely helpful in working out all the details to our satisfaction. If you are in the market for a Lincoln, this is the dealer to go to.

Chris

1coolcat
5/18/2015

"used MKZ from Bright Bay"

I recently just prurchased used MKZ from Bright Bay. When my salesperson Chris Higgison ask me go on Dealerater and review him and the dealer, i said it would be my pleasure. He explained to me we in the auto business get are unfairly viewed in the public eye. I agreed with him. So im letting everyone know I've been buying or leasing vehicle from Bright Bay for years and I would not go anywhere else. Nothing is perfect however Bright Bay and Chris or pretty darn close.

Christopher Higgison

krusso1210
5/05/2015

"My daughter'a first new car."

After purchasing over a dozen cars at Bright Bay we went there for my daughter's car. They are courtious, knowledgeable and professional. I know my daughter will be well taken care of when she goes in for service. Purchased my last 5 cars from Dominic Babbo, a great salesman and individual.

Dominic Babbo

Liroyallimo
10/09/2014

"Bad service I can say no service at all"

I am not recommending to any one to go for service to Bright Bay Lincoln . Stay away from dealership service and you will save time and money.

Janice

tstorelli
3/13/2014

"I filled-out a form for a brochure on lincoln.com and a..."

I filled-out a form for a brochure on lincoln.com and a day later I got a very nice voicemail message from a sales rep at Bright Bay. He invited in for a "no pressure" test drive and I accepted. He was right: no pressure. He was also extremely knowledgeable about the Lincoln AND the competitors I was considering. He quoted a price but i told him I had more research to do. He thanked me and again offered no pressure. That night I verified what he told me about the various competitors and everything he said was right. The next day I went to one other dealership to compare price and was quoted $80/mo more than Bright Bay. When I objected they came down $30 and insisted that Bright Bay was wrong and wouldn't be able to deliver on their quote. The next day I went back to Bright Bay and THAT DAY I drove out w/my new MKX for exactly what I was quoted. I am very happy and would recommend Bright Bay all day long.

Brian, Tom & Bill