Bright Bay Lincoln

Bright Bay Lincoln
Bright Bay Lincoln Info

Liroyallimo
10/09/2014

"Bad service I can say no service at all"

I am not recommending to any one to go for service to Bright Bay Lincoln . Stay away from dealership service and you will save time and money.

Janice

tstorelli
3/13/2014

"I filled-out a form for a brochure on lincoln.com and a..."

I filled-out a form for a brochure on lincoln.com and a day later I got a very nice voicemail message from a sales rep at Bright Bay. He invited in for a "no pressure" test drive and I accepted. He was right: no pressure. He was also extremely knowledgeable about the Lincoln AND the competitors I was considering. He quoted a price but i told him I had more research to do. He thanked me and again offered no pressure. That night I verified what he told me about the various competitors and everything he said was right. The next day I went to one other dealership to compare price and was quoted $80/mo more than Bright Bay. When I objected they came down $30 and insisted that Bright Bay was wrong and wouldn't be able to deliver on their quote. The next day I went back to Bright Bay and THAT DAY I drove out w/my new MKX for exactly what I was quoted. I am very happy and would recommend Bright Bay all day long.

Brian, Tom & Bill

TomasSr
12/29/2013

"I purchased from Bright Bay in 2000 a Lincoln Navigator...."

I purchased from Bright Bay in 2000 a Lincoln Navigator. I recently recommended that my daughter go purchase a vehicle from this dealership since they were honest and had a great selection of vehicles. I'm happy to report she was treated with respect and found the perfect vehicle for her needs. I would recommend this Dealership. I do still have and drive my 2000 Lincoln Navigator!

Do not remember. ..

TanyaElite
12/29/2013

"We were looking for the right vehicle for our family. We..."

We were looking for the right vehicle for our family. We happened to go to Bright Bay To Look At The Navigator L. Dominic introduced himself and quickly showed us the vehicle and highlighted the abundance of features the vehicle offered for our family. There was no sales pitch, no pressure, no haggling. We decided to purchase the vehicle because Dominic went above and beyond to make us happy with our decision to purchase with a willingness to please and patience while working with 2 young children in tow. I would highly recommend this dealership and working with Dominic. You will not be disappointed.

Dominic B. & Eddie C.

PrinceLilly
11/20/2013

"My experience was very pleasant. Chris made me feel very..."

My experience was very pleasant. Chris made me feel very welcome when I entered the dealership. He was exceptionally knowledgable and easy to deal with throughout the whole process. I love my new Navigator and the follow up has been exceptional. I went to two other competitors in my area and they had the best price.

Chris Higgison

horstedt
11/19/2013

"My wife and I just leased our second Lincoln from Bright..."

My wife and I just leased our second Lincoln from Bright Bay Auto group. We have been dealing with them for the last three years. The first purchase of a MKZ went very well, and this past week we leased an MKX. The whole process could not have been better or gone any smother. We were greeted within minutes of entering by Mr. Babbo, while sitting in an MKX in the showroom. He almost immediately asked us to take one of the cars for a test drive. Upon returning, my wife was not sure that this was what we wanted, and decided to look at a Mazda x5 in neighboring showroom. When we returned she was still not sure and asked if it were possible to drive another MKX. Without hesitation, Mr. Babbo went and got the keys. That second drive did the trick. This professional, courteous and very patient attitude of Mr. Babbo was in large part what did the trick. It is rarely a pleasurable experience purchasing or leasing a new car. However, this experience was an exception. Together with the remainder of the staff at Brightbay, Mr. Babbo and the others understand that the customer is important to their success.If you are looking for a Lincoln or a MazdaI, I highly recommend this dealership.

Domenic Babbo, Max Greenberg, Jim Jaeger, Janet in Service

nickyc1
11/19/2013

"Yesterday was the best day! i called on friday and spoke..."

Yesterday was the best day! i called on friday and spoke with Max in sales to see if they had the Navigator i wanted. I was surprised they had nearly the exact one i was looking for. When i went in yesterday i met Max and he put together a lease for me $72.00/mo less than my best quote. I bought it went to see Bill in finance, he drew up the lease and called my insurance company. i was IN AND OUT in my new truck within 2 hours start to finish!! kukos to the Bright Bay Team!

Tom and bill in finance

tmillet
11/15/2013

"STAY AWAY FROM BRIGHT BAY LINCOLN!!! Domenick, the..."

STAY AWAY FROM BRIGHT BAY LINCOLN!!! Domenick, the dealer, had managed to lure me and my husband all the way from NJ (a 90-minute drive each way!) promising us to "make us happy", to give us 17-18K as the trade-in value for our current Lincoln (based on the Car Fax we sent him via email), to "be flexible with the asking price for the used Lincoln" (which, btw, was over 2K above book value). "Don't worry," he said, "we will make a deal." Really? Upon arrival, and before even checking our car, Domenick stated, "when I offered the 17-18K I didn't know the car had 3 accidents." Really? Didn't you have our email with the car report in front of you?...At this point my husband was already suspicious that honesty was probably not his strong suit, but we decided to give it a fair try (after all, we were 90 minutes away from home). Upon seeing the car and taking it for a short drive Domenick gave us this compelling speech about him being the "number 1 at the dealership, and why?", he asked, "since I am an honest guy!!!" Really? I guess that offering us 16,700 for our car should be considered honesty, after promising 17-18K. I guess that asking for the same exact price advertised online is also considered honesty, after luring us to Long Island under the false premise of "being flexible with the price". I also guess that offering us to pay 24K for the difference between our car and the used Lincoln we wanted to purchase + installing a new DVD system in the car, but then have the manager Tom show up and increase the price to $24,700 and no DVD is considered honesty in the eyes of Bright Bay Lincoln. My husband had more than enough of this "honest" manner in which these guys do business, that the one thing that he wanted was to leave, which we did. Since I really liked the car, my husband agreed to have me text Domenick and ask him if we could close at 24K, as per his initial offer. Domenick, who had texted me the day before "I'm sure I will make you guys happy, I spoke to the owner and he will step up on the trade..." (really? by offering us less? yup, we were so happy that we couldn't stop ourselves from doing the happy dance), ended up offering us $24,500. We asked for an additional minor discount (even $50, just to get this done with), but then these guys came up with a 1K expanse on "the truck" that they weren't aware of before (really?) and thus couldn't do $24,500 but only $24,700. Honesty at its best... At this point we started our way back home to NJ, relieved that we didn't do business with this Bright Bay Lincoln, which is anything but bright! Unless you have the same definition to the word honesty as these guys have, I would recommend that you STAY AWAY FROM BRIGHT BAY LINCOLN!!!

Domenick, Tom

Sarafina26
7/30/2013

"My experience with Max Greenberg has been amazing. I have..."

My experience with Max Greenberg has been amazing. I have been leasing with him since 2010 and he is a top notch guy who cares about his customers. He goes above and beyond to help you get the best deal and come out an extremely satisfied customer. I recommend his expertise to anyone looking to get into a Lincoln!!!

Max Greenberg

ambie1976
7/11/2013

"My sales professional Max was very friendly,..."

My sales professional Max was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, I would give him and A+ I would highly recommend this dealership, everyone was professional and I purchased a beautiful vehicle for a great price. Amber Schneider

Max Greenberg