Bristol Auto Mall

Auto Direct Cars

Northeast Car Connection

Duriel2500
8/17/2016

"Super happy with my purchase. Bought 04 f150"

Great truck! Super happy with my purchase. Felt welcome at this dealership. Got a great finance deal having a bad credit. Special thx to Paul for his help

Elliottjerod6
7/30/2016

"Great plAce"

They hooked it up. Great cars at great prices. Friendly salesman. Not pushy. They'll do what they can to help you out. Recommend to anyone.

Demitri

Vanessa
7/28/2016

"Very helpful and honest guys bough my infiniti m35"

Fast end easy transaction. Very happy with my purchase. Sales people are friendly and very helpful. I would recommend to my friends. Thank you Paul and Ken!

Ken

kevb
7/28/2016

"SCAM LIARS STAY AWAY .. EXPOSE THEM FOR THE FRAUD THEY ARE"

THIS PLACE IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL SCAM.... AS IN A SOMEONES PREVIOUS REVIEW I ALSO WENT THERE FOR A SPECIFIC CAR THAT I WAS TOLD WAS STILL ON THE LOT PER SALESMAN AND INTERNET. WHEN I GET THERE MAGICALLY THE CAR WAS SOLD WHEN I WAS TOLD 1 HR PRIOR IT WAS THERE AND TO COME AND TEST DRIVE IT. WELL THAT WAS JUST THE BAIT TO GET ME IN. WHILE I WAS THERE THE SALES MANAGER DIMITRI TOOK 4.5 HOURS TO COMPLETE MY PAPERWORK WHILE HE WAS WALKING AROUND TEXTING ON HIS PHONE AND BACIALLY A SCATTER BRAIN THE ENTIRE TIME. SO THE CAR I DECIDED TO FINANCE WAS A 09 VW PASSAT LOOKED GOOD SEEMED TO RUN FINE. AFTER I COMPLETED THE PAPERWORK AND SIGNED THE CONTRACT I WAS TOLD I COULD NOT LEAVE WITH THE CAR BECAUSE THERE MECHANIC HAD TO LOOK IT OVER AND CHARGE THE AC AND DO OIL CHANGE SINCE THE SERVICE LIGHT WAS ON. WELL I PICKED THE CAR UP 4 DAYS LATER AND EVERYTHING SEEMED TO BE OK. 2 WEEKS LATER MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON I IMMEDIATELY PARKED THE CAR TOWED IT TO MY MECHANIC. HE FOUND THAT THEY HOT WIRED MY OIL PRESSURE SENSOR TO MY ALTERNATOR WHICH GROUNDS IT OUT SO THE INDICATOR LIGHT OF NO OIL PRESSURE WOULD NOT COME ON. THEY REFUSED TO ALLOW MY MECHANIC FIX THE ISSUE(WIRE SENSOR CORRECTLY AND SIMPLY CLEAN THE UP TUBE SCREEN BECAUSE IT WAS CLOGGED) THEY TOWED IT TO THERE NON LICENSED MECHANIC (THE SAME ONE THAT HOT WIRED THE SENSOR) WELL THIS IS WHERE THE S*** GETS DEEPER. SO THEY DID NOT JUST SIMPLY DO WHAT WAS NEEDED PER MY MECHANIC... THEY REPLACED THE OIL PUMP, OIL SEPERATOR AND VALVE BEARINGS. NOW I KNOW YOUR SAYING WELL THATS GOOD .. WELL WHEN I WENT TO PICK UP THE CAR AT THE TIME I WAS TOLD I PULLED UP TO SEE HIM POUNDING MY FRONT END W A 10 LB HAMMER.. WHILE DOING THIS THEY BROKE THE DRIVER SIDE STABILYZING BAR. THEY ALSO REPLACED THAT THEN THE MECHANIC TOOK IT FOR TEST DRIVE COME PULLING BACK UP AND SOMETHING IS DRAGGING AND CLANGING UNDER THE CAR (THEY BROKE THE OTHER SIDE STABILYZING BAR). SO THE CAR NEEDED TO NOW STAY ANOTHER DAY. I THEN PICKED UP THE CAR THE NEXT DAY TO FINE GREASE ALL OVER MY TAN INTERIOR AND TAN CARPETS, OIL SPILLED ALL OVER THE TOP OF MY MOTOR ( IT WAS BONE DRY AND CLEAN ON OUTSIDE OF MOTOR BEFORE SENDING IT THERE) SO I DRIVE THE CAR THE HOUR RIDE HOME SEEMS TO BE OK .. WELL I SPOKE TO SOON NOW THE FRONT END SUSPENSION (SAME SIDE THEY WERE BEATING W HAMMER) IS NOW SHAKING AND HAS A HORRIBLE RATTLE. THIS WAS A NON ISSUE BEFORE SENDING BACK TO THEM TO FIX THERE HOT WIRING BS THEY PULLED. THIS PLACE IS A COMPLETE SCAM.. THE DEALER IS BUYING CARS W ISSUES PROBABLY AT LOW COST GETTING THEM RUNNING ENOUGH TO SELL WHEN CUSTOMER CONTACTS THEM ABOUT IT THERE SENDING IT TO THIS JOKE OF A MECHANIC AND CHARGING THE WARRANTY COMPANY FOR WAY MORE WORK THEN NEEDED TO BE DONE. MEANWHILE NOTHING COMES OUT OF POCKET FOR THE DEALER ...I ALSO TRADED AND 01 AUDI TOWARDS THE NEW CAR THAT HAD A FEW SAFETY ISSUES IN THE FRONT END WHICH I MADE THEM AWARE OF .. THEY DID NOTHING BUT CLEAN IT AND PUT IT UP FOR SALE... I HOPE AND PRAY IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED IN THE SILVER 01 AUDI A4 1.8T THATS THERE SEES THIS POST BEFORE BUYING THAT CAR... I WILL BE CONTACT THE NEWS INVESTIGATIVE TEAM AS WELL AS AN ATTORNEY THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN ....

DIMITRI AND OWNER PAUL

Molot
4/15/2016

"Great dealeship. Awsome guys."

Bought 2012 Audi A8 from these guys. Very happy with my purchase. Paul was amasing and helpful. We have been helped within less than an hour. Very rcommend.

MikeNewman2020
4/14/2016

"Great Dealership! High Quality Cars! Very Happy !"

I bought Audi Q7 2010 from Paul! He was very helpful! Financing was easy. Everything was done in less then 45 minutes and I was on the road!

Sandra
3/14/2016

"Very honest! Good quality cars! Great customer service!"

Purchased my first car from Bristol Auto Mall! Really happy with my vehicle! 2007 Nissan Altima. Paul helped me to get a finance for this car as a first time buyer! Highly recommended to everyone!

hankpat
2/04/2016

"Liars"

In Sept. of 2015, I found Bristol Auto Mall on the internet as I was looking for a specific car. I dealt with both Dimitri and Paul. I found make and model I wanted and ultimately bought t he car based on their telling me the car was cosmetically and mechanically sound. I explained I had NEVER bought a car in my life sight unseen but based on their seemingly honest response to my questions, it seemed they were honest and reliable. I explained I was a retired 86 year old disabled veteran with little money to spend but I needed transportation. I was again assured this was a good deal. I also had to pay $300.00 to have the vehicle shipped to me. Well, it got here, was unloaded, and when I got in the car to drive it down the driveway, the check engine light came on. The air bag light also came on. I parked the car and got in it a few hours later and the battery was dead. I called triple A next morning and purchased a new battery for $118.00. I drove to a mechanic and they did a diagnostic check on it. 5 codes came up. 3 on the engine and one on throttle body and one on timing. They sent me 2 coils and an oxygen sensor (which also showedd bad) and I had installed at my expense. While at it, they also had to reolace the serpentine belt. In all, I spend $800.00 more. The engine lite was now off, but air bag lite stayed on. A few days later, engine lite came back on and I again had it anylized. To my dismay, now they wanted $3800.00 to repair. I only paid $3900.00 for the car plus shipping. I traded the car this week and got a decent deal, but I lost everything else. My trade in value was next to nothing for a car I actually owned for a matter of days as I was unable to drive it. Dimitre refused to do anything for me saying it was a 2004 vehicle and sold as is. A lesson well learned. These people are absolute CROOKS and HEARTLESS. Run as fast as you can away from these people. They belong in Jail! Hank .

Dimitre and Paul

zaraza123
1/14/2016

"Got a great deal on 2008 Honda Accord"

Found vehicle online. Checked pictures and details. Drove from Virginia. Vehicle was as described. Was approved for the financing in 30 minutes. Everything took, test drive, title transfer, tags took less then an hour. Got a 30 day tag for an out of state drive. Everything was handled professionally. Great people, great company.

George

Mike2016ny
1/07/2016

"2011 BMW 550i M Sport "

I bought this vehicle from Bristol Auto Mall about a month ago. Had a great experience with this company. Vehicle was as described online. Helped me with the financing and extended warranty. Great customer service. I would highly recommend, specially if you want to save up some money not loosing on quality

Dmitry